PDA

View Full Version : Internet Marketing - Learned from the Bible!!!???

scratchycat
01-15-2013, 04:49 PM
When you think you have heard it all, along comes another GooRoo with another slogan that seems to top the others!

What the Bible says about Traffic (internet traffic included):

Ezekiel 28: 4 & 5

With thy wisdom and with thine understanding thou hast gotten thee riches, and hast gotten gold and silver into thy treasures:

By thy great wisdom and by thy traffick hast thou increased thy riches, and thine heart is lifted up because of the riches:…”

This was the word of the LORD to the prince of Tyrus, but WHAT did it say about “traffic”…

…”by thy traffick hast thou increase they riches…”

There is MONEY in traffic…ASK YOURSELF:

ASK YOURSELF this one question!!

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST SOURCE OF TRAFFIC IN 2013??

Internet Traffic!

Internet Traffic is the main source of all traffic today. You can’t do anything without the internet…and everybody has to go to the internet for something!!

Need Help===>The internet

Need Directions===>The internet

There is more internet traffic today than yesterday, and there will be more traffic on the internet tomorrow (than there was today)

What I Learned About Internet Traffic from The Bible | Harrison Haynes's Empower Network Blog (http://www.empowernetwork.com/hhaynes/blog/what-i-learned-about-internet-traffic-from-the-bible/)

https://twitter.com/gerryschroeder

Let me quote what my Bible follows those verses with:

Ezekiel 28:

6 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because thou hast set thine heart as the heart of God;

7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
8 They shall bring thee down to the pit, and thou shalt die the deaths of them that are slain in the midst of the seas."

It gets even better if you keep reading. I don't think this guy qualifies as an ordained minister, what do you think...

scratchycat
01-15-2013, 04:59 PM
Second Income Coach :: IAMSIC (http://cloureiro.sicprofitsonline.com/)

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com))
Domain Name: SICPROFITSONLINE.COM
Created on: 26-Jun-10
Expires on: 26-Jun-13
Last Updated on: 27-Jun-12

Registrant:
Gerry Schroeder
PMB 2543
Sudbury, Ontario P3A 4S9
Canada

Administrative Contact:
Schroeder, Gerry vitality@cyberbeach.net
PMB 2543
Sudbury, Ontario P3A 4S9
Canada
+1.7055241286 Fax -- +1.7083231084

Technical Contact:
Schroeder, Gerry vitality@cyberbeach.net
PMB 2543
Sudbury, Ontario P3A 4S9
Canada
+1.7055241286 Fax -- +1.7083231084

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.LEADNETDOG.COM
NS2.LEADNETDOG.COM

You got it!! Straight from Adlandpro.com - they have them all!!! It is where the money comes from!

DrunkenTiger
01-16-2013, 08:13 AM
lol wow that's just ridiculous. Funny in my bible it's says differently for Ezekiel 28:5 "By the abundance of your wisdom, by your sales goods, you have made your wealth abound, and your heart began to be haughty because of your wealth.”’

scratchycat
01-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Well it is true, there are different versions of the Holy Bible, I still use the King James Version but the meaning seems to come across as the same, don't you think? It just emphasizes the fact that these people will use any method their sleazy minds can come up with to convince people that scamming is a good way to go on the internet to earn money. To compare the Internet with the Holy Bible, well that is a little...

DrunkenTiger
01-16-2013, 10:26 AM
I'm using the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. But it is ridiculous on how people will do anything to make them seem legit. Even to go far as using God's word to make it seem ok.

Cute cat by the way.

scratchycat
01-16-2013, 10:35 AM
I'm using the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures. But it is ridiculous on how people will do anything to make them seem legit. Even to go far as using God's word to make it seem ok.

Cute cat by the way.

Thanks, cats of the world unite!! I like your Tiger there also!

DrunkenTiger
01-16-2013, 12:47 PM
Thanks, cats of the world unite!! I like your Tiger there also!

haha thanks