PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Box

Lightbulb
07-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Couldn't find one, so decided to start one. (although there could be one here and I missed it, if so, please move this)

Something for the future, how about a little icon of the balanced scales that would save next to the name of this site when someone saves the link in their favorite's file? Most of the sites that I frequent have a site specific little icon next to the site name, the rest of the sites, including this one, use a generic icon that looks like a piece of paper.

littleroundman
07-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Couldn't find one, so decided to start one. (although there could be one here and I missed it, if so, please move this)

Something for the future, how about a little icon of the balanced scales that would save next to the name of this site when someone saves the link in their favorite's file? Most of the sites that I frequent have a site specific little icon next to the site name, the rest of the sites, including this one, use a generic icon that looks like a piece of paper.

Hmmn,

I'm using Firefox with the Google toolbar and the blue scales realscam icon DOES show, both in the address box and in my bookmarks dropdown.

Seriously?
07-10-2010, 05:37 AM
I get the scales also on both Firefox and IE... I believe it's called a "favicon"?

Wizzard7
07-10-2010, 01:24 PM
You are correct, that's what it is called.. I see it also on Firefox.

Lightbulb
07-11-2010, 04:15 PM
I am using Firefox and I just noticed that there is a scales favicon on the address bar after I arrive here which is neat but my bookmarks dropdown menu still shows the 'piece of paper'. I did try to resave this site and the 'piece of paper' favicon is still there in the bookmark menu. Guess I just have weird computer.

Emet
07-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Years ago, I had 2 little applications on my PC that would search my bookmarks and "capture" favicons if they were not automatically added.

I checked my PC--I can't even find them now.
I have a MacBook and use Safari as my browser. When I did a Google search for the apps/programs, I came up empty except for this:
The favicon search engine - getFavicon.org (http://www.getfavicon.org/)
I have no idea what this site does. But Safari captures the favicon.

I seem to remember some idiosyncrasies with IE and favicons--I never looked into it.

kcvan2011
09-30-2011, 08:44 PM
I think the full name of the owner of RealScam.com should be publicly posted on the main page, since it's okay for names of targeted people to be posted, for months, without their knowledge. (8: Full names of folks that relate to the topics being discussed are welcome.)

Just to make it fair and not hypocritical, that would be in keeping with no scams, right?

laidback
09-30-2011, 11:03 PM
I think the full name of the owner of RealScam.com should be publicly posted on the main page, since it's okay for names of targeted people to be posted, for months, without their knowledge. (8: Full names of folks that relate to the topics being discussed are welcome.)

Just to make it fair and not hypocritical, that would be in keeping with no scams, right?

Firstly, would you like some cheese with that whine...? Secondly, Is there a forum that does that? If so, so what? There are valid reasons for not disclosing identities of scam fighters and equally valid reasons for disclosing the identity of scams, suspected scams, and suspected scammers...!

littleroundman
09-30-2011, 11:53 PM
So,

the admin of RealScam.com (http://www.realscam.com/) posts his name.

Then what ??

Does that make what Kathleen is doing any less illegal ??

Does that "unscam" EZ Wealth Solutions ?

Make Lottery Clubs legal ?

Answer: NOPE.

kcvan2011
10-01-2011, 12:18 AM
You people are just like masked KKK members lynching people. You're a bunch of ignorant gutless nobodies who didn't even know that "Accredited" by the Better Business Bureau is a PAID service that anyone can pay for and means nothing, you didn't know that non-referral-based joining options makes a pyramid-shaped payplan NOT a ponzi, and lottery clubs ARE legal. If they weren't, then all those big nationwide group lottery winnings shown on TV wouldn't be happening. Uh-doy.

EZ Wealth Solution and Lotto Magic are both great businesses, I've been with both for a long time and earned high 5 figures from both. I also studied with H&R Block to be a trained tax preparer, so I'm a little more up on things than you are.

If Lotto Magic was illegal, the US Postal Service would have shut it down a long time ago, because multi-millions of postcards advertising it have gone thru EVERY postoffice in USA for nearly 16 years and seen by EVERY postmaster in USA probably including a few PostMaster Generals since 1996. If you think Lotto Magic is illegal, you'd have to say that the US Post Office is illegal, and the state lotteries and 42-state Powerball is illegal, and everything that all the multi-billions of lottery revenue pays for is illegal, such as roads, bridges, schools, and old folks homes, and state carnivals, paid for by lottery revenue, with help from thousands of Lotto Magic members for 16 years, including me for 4 & a half years.

path2prosperity
10-01-2011, 12:34 AM
As you don't like your name mentioned here Kathleen, I have opened a new thread mentioning your defence of EZ and Lotto Magic on WLD. I am off to work very soon but when a WLD moderator has approved the thread, you can see what they have to say.

littleroundman
10-01-2011, 01:57 AM
You people are just like masked KKK members lynching people. You're a bunch of ignorant gutless nobodies who didn't even know that "Accredited" by the Better Business Bureau is a PAID service that anyone can pay for and means nothing, you didn't know that non-referral-based joining options makes a pyramid-shaped payplan NOT a ponzi, and lottery clubs ARE legal. If they weren't, then all those big nationwide group lottery winnings shown on TV wouldn't be happening. Uh-doy.

EZ Wealth Solution and Lotto Magic are both great businesses, I've been with both for a long time and earned high 5 figures from both. I also studied with H&R Block to be a trained tax preparer, so I'm a little more up on things than you are.

If Lotto Magic was illegal, the US Postal Service would have shut it down a long time ago, because multi-millions of postcards advertising it have gone thru EVERY postoffice in USA for nearly 16 years and seen by EVERY postmaster in USA probably including a few PostMaster Generals since 1996. If you think Lotto Magic is illegal, you'd have to say that the US Post Office is illegal, and the state lotteries and 42-state Powerball is illegal, and everything that all the multi-billions of lottery revenue pays for is illegal, such as roads, bridges, schools, and old folks homes, and state carnivals, paid for by lottery revenue, with help from thousands of Lotto Magic members for 16 years, including me for 4 & a half years.

Kathleen,

while your red herrings and false logic may impress a few of your fellow scam promoters and participants, it remains "false"

There's little, if any point in debating someone as apparently uneducated in either the law and/or how 'net based fraud and fraudsters work.

State sanctioned "lotteries" are NOT "lottery CLUBS"

There's a difference.

The fact "Lotto Magic" claims to have been in existence since 1996 is irrelevant to it's legality.

Madoff Investments was around for 48 years before it was busted in 2008

You have no idea whether "every postmaster" has seen evidence of Lotto Magic in the course of his/her duties
According to the USPS itself, it handles over 700 MILLION articles per year.
The US Postal Inspection Service does NOT comment on a) the legality of individual transactions or b) ongoing investigations
Your logic is sorely deficient WRT any USPS ratification of your behaviour/s

Your assertion that you have earned 5 figure amounts is, likewise meaningless.

If a fraud WASN'T benefiting someone, it wouldn't be much of a fraud, would it ??

Bernard Madoff earned far more over a longer period, he was still a fraudster.

Andy Bowdoin had salted away $90+ MILLION before he was busted.

As for your "ponzi vs pyramid" and "pyramid shaped business plans" argument, P-U-H-L-E-A-S-E !!

They are the oldest red herrings in the scamsters' playbook as well as being the last resort of Philadelphia lawyers whose sole source of legal education is the latest episodes of Law and Order or Hawaii 50

Geez, gimme a break.

Fraud is fraud is fraud,

no matter what flavour the fraudster claims it to be.

Fraud, mail fraud, conspiracy, ponzi fraud, pyramid fraud, mail fraud, fraud across state lines, take your pick.

None of them are gonna get you a Good Citizen award anytime soon

path2prosperity
10-01-2011, 02:42 AM
Kathleen has had nothing but a gentle rap on the knuckles here. She may wish to try again on WLD where she will receive far tougher opponents

If she thinks we are a lynch mob, she has obviously never had to deal with people like Bob Krimm who could rally thugs, cyber bullies and barrack room lawers by the ton.

I have made a screenshot of the latest "biz opp" which is advertised on the forum that she moderates at Adlandpro in case she does decide to moderate and she deletes it.

Carl Haavaldson the stroz/manalo video maker offers his new ( legitimate?) biz opp, if you believe what is advertised on Kathleen's own forums.

Whip
10-01-2011, 10:24 AM

Aw, is your little scam suffering now that it's been exposed? And the bolded line above is an absolute, flat out LIE!

Soapboxmom
10-01-2011, 12:30 PM

The owner chose to remain anonymous from day one. That individual invited me on as the first admin as that person felt my voice exposing scammers needed to be heard. Scam.com removed posts due to fake lawyers letters and incentives. We vowed to run a site that was open, honest, fair and well moderated. There is no monkey business behind the scenes here ever. Legal precedent indicates the site owner has no liability for what is posted. The author of the posts is legally liable for them. We choose to keep the board well moderated and will remove posts that have provably false factual information that can be refuted with verifiable facts. So, I will handle any legitimate complaints appropriately. I have worked with numerous enforcement agencies and would of course abide by any court order.

I was already public and chose to remain so. I have the owner's blessing to run the site as I and my co-admins see fit. So, now if you have a beef do take it up with me. I take it you can't intelligently refute what our members have said on these fine threads, so you are going to resort to online meltdowns. Why don't you try posting some verifiable facts to refute what is said here. See you on the threads!

Soapboxmom

path2prosperity
10-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Why don't you try posting some verifiable facts to refute what is said here.

Soapboxmom

She can defend EZ and lottomagic on WLD if she wants. I opened a thread for her there but she has not said anything yet. She has a forum she moderates herself on Adlandpro so nobody can contradict her selection of good business opps there. EZ Scams and Lotto Magic. A Defence by Kathleen Vonbeencom. - WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/money-frauds-scams/55984-ez-scams-lotto-magic-defence-kathleen-vonbeencom.html)

I think this is the last we will hear from Kathleen

okosh
11-27-2011, 02:01 AM
Can admin please consider giving us larger PM boxes??....(Even if it means an upgraded membership I'd be happy to pay a few bucks for this)....
About the only thing I miss from my TG days was a 500 PM capacity rather then the usual 50....

Thanks in advance for considering this suggestion :RpS_smile:

littleroundman
11-27-2011, 02:34 AM
Consider it done

Can admin please consider giving us larger PM boxes??....(Even if it means an upgraded membership I'd be happy to pay a few bucks for this)....
About the only thing I miss from my TG days was a 500 PM capacity rather then the usual 50....

Thanks in advance for considering this suggestion :RpS_smile:

okosh
11-27-2011, 03:26 PM
Consider it done

This is great....Thanks :RpS_smile:

consolidation
01-07-2012, 01:08 PM
we can see that....you consider that...The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing but would it be too large a stretch for you to earn the title of good man first..
Evil men and women do plenty as well.
So why couldnt your catch cry be ...
The only thing necessary for Good to fail is for evil men to swamp the truth in bullshit no brainer platitudes.

lol

Soapboxmom
01-07-2012, 02:19 PM
we can see that....you consider that...The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing but would it be too large a stretch for you to earn the title of good man first..
Evil men and women do plenty as well.
So why couldnt your catch cry be ...
The only thing necessary for Good to fail is for evil men to swamp the truth in bullshit no brainer platitudes.

lol

Point taken! LOL!!!

Soapboxmom

laidback
01-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Point taken! LOL!!!

Soapboxmom

I guess you could say he (she?) has a platitude attitude...!

okosh
01-08-2012, 12:26 AM
I guess you could say he (she?) has a platitude attitude...!

Us Aussies call people like that, "wankers"....

consolidation
01-08-2012, 06:43 AM
1) platitude attitude! I think you have hit the nail on the the head there! Guilty as charged!

2) "******"....well I suppose that is to be classed as eloquence for a Taswegian bogan who has eaten one too many trough lollies, but the real question is; what are you and your inevitable trackie dacks and uggies doing away from your sister?
Cop that! See I can do Strine pointy head jokes as well. PS: Fair dinkum in your tag line is spelt incorrectly, you dropkick.
Australian slang dictionary
Australian slang dictionary (http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html)
and is a old British phrase not Aussie...
What are the origins of the phrase 'fair dinkum' and how did it come to mean what it does? - Big Questions - www.smh.com.au (http://www.smh.com.au/news/Big-Questions/What-are-the-origins-of-the-phrase-fair-dinkum-and-how-did-it-come-to-mean-what-it-does/2005/01/21/1106110931932.html)

However you as a Dinky di, true blue, dyed in the wool Aussie would already know that this stand out like dogs balls, ....careful... you may come a gutser one day, ya mug.
PS: Loving the boxing roo flag, did Pauline design that?

my original opinion and semi derogatory statement about the use of platitudes to magically attempt to give oneself unearned credibility ..remains extant.

jokes only! no lasting offence intended.
LMAO

okosh
01-08-2012, 05:51 PM
1) platitude attitude! I think you have hit the nail on the the head there! Guilty as charged!

2) "******"....well I suppose that is to be classed as eloquence for a Taswegian bogan who has eaten one too many trough lollies, but the real question is; what are you and your inevitable trackie dacks and uggies doing away from your sister?

Don't do uggies...Do moccies and trackies but only at home....
And I'm not born and bread....Just migrated and blended taswegian...Done my bit to raise the States average IQ :RpS_tongue:

Cop that! See I can do Strine pointy head jokes as well. PS: Fair dinkum in your tag line is spelt incorrectly, you dropkick.
Australian slang dictionary
Australian slang dictionary (http://www.koalanet.com.au/australian-slang.html)
and is a old British phrase not Aussie...
What are the origins of the phrase 'fair dinkum' and how did it come to mean what it does? - Big Questions - www.smh.com.au (http://www.smh.com.au/news/Big-Questions/What-are-the-origins-of-the-phrase-fair-dinkum-and-how-did-it-come-to-mean-what-it-does/2005/01/21/1106110931932.html)

So??...What's your point??...

However you as a Dinky di, true blue, dyed in the wool Aussie would already know that this stand out like dogs balls, ....careful... you may come a gutser one day, ya mug.
PS: Loving the boxing roo flag, did Pauline design that?

Naaa.....that f'ing scammer been too busy designing that carbon tax scam that we gonna get come July 1st...

my original opinion and semi derogatory statement about the use of platitudes to magically attempt to give oneself unearned credibility ..remains extant.

jokes only! no lasting offence intended.
LMAO

None taken :finger:

scratchycat
01-09-2012, 12:48 PM
This might not be so much of a suggestion as asking a favor. If I make a comment that seems 'against the rules' or is against the set rules that I cannot locate, would someone just kindly send me a private message and tell me? Some of you have my email, chat with me on Skype and I have a problem with feeling like last year's left-over bread by commenting and being told publically that it was not in accordance with the rules.

Thank you.

littleroundman
01-09-2012, 05:22 PM
This might not be so much of a suggestion as asking a favor. If I make a comment that seems 'against the rules' or is against the set rules that I cannot locate, would someone just kindly send me a private message and tell me? Some of you have my email, chat with me on Skype and I have a problem with feeling like last year's left-over bread by commenting and being told publically that it was not in accordance with the rules.

Thank you.

If you're talking about the thread started by "consolidation" regarding President Obama, I think you've misinterpreted things.

LORMs reply was to consolidation, not you and was in response to consolidations' rather childish outburst.

You did nothing wrong

scratchycat
01-10-2012, 11:41 AM
If you're talking about the thread started by "consolidation" regarding President Obama, I think you've misinterpreted things.

LORMs reply was to consolidation, not you and was in response to consolidations' rather childish outburst.

You did nothing wrong

Thank you for response. I am tougher than I look (sometimes) lol!! Now I must... :whip_the_worker:

Beacon
12-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Where do we post "usefull links" and do we have a thread on it?

If so can you add this one?: Crimes of Persuasion: Nigerian email scams, pyramid schemes, consumer frauds. (http://www.crimes-of-persuasion.com/index.htm)

littleroundman
12-19-2013, 06:00 AM
Done,

it's in the Resources and Links (http://www.realscam.com/f21/) thread, Beacon.

Thanks for the suggestion

Beacon
05-07-2016, 11:15 AM
Any chance of posting a league table of "likes" and "posts" or list people somewhere when they get say 500 or 1000 likes or posts. It would then be easy to identify active posters. Oh and the average length of a post since one line "me too" posts could be easily identified although there is nothing wrong with correct short replies or witty retorts.

Soapboxmom
05-07-2016, 12:57 PM
That is an interesting question. I will research. Thanks!