PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Husband

Doc Bunkum
01-04-2013, 03:38 PM
My darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but fortunately the pick up came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture of the damage for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.

baylee
01-05-2013, 09:27 PM
My darling husband,

Before you return from your business trip, I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately it's not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake.

The garage door is slightly bent but fortunately the pick up came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart.

I am enclosing a picture of the damage for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

P.S. Your girlfriend called.

LOL, Do you think he forgave her??????????????

littleroundman
01-05-2013, 09:34 PM

Do you think he ever spoke to her again ????

Nancetta
01-05-2013, 09:34 PM

Uhhh....I'm going to say.....Unless he was a complete idiot.....YES :RpS_biggrin:

Nancetta
01-05-2013, 09:38 PM
Do you think he ever spoke to her again ????

Uhhh...if you mean the 'GF'....Noooo....If you mean the 'wife'...Only if he was on his knees...:duh:

baylee
01-05-2013, 10:37 PM
Uhhh...if you mean the 'GF'....Noooo....If you mean the 'wife'...Only if he was on his knees...:duh:

And begging forgiveness!

Nancetta
01-05-2013, 10:42 PM
And begging forgiveness!

Aah, I see...you're one of the smart ones....:RpS_laugh:

baylee
01-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Aah, I see...you're one of the smart ones....:RpS_laugh:

I asked my wife how she would react to this situation and all she did was walk to the gun safe and open it and said pick your poison.
I told her in no uncertain terms, I completely understand!!!!!!!!!! I have no desire to test!

LOL