PDA

View Full Version : Bank on Traffic

Beacon
01-03-2013, 10:01 PM
They are not up and running yet Coming Soon (http://bankontraffic.com/)
Using 75.25.156.155
Server in California. But No "Bank on Traffic" company registered in California
Business Search - Business Entities - Business Programs (http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx)

http://75.25.156.155:8088/bankontraffic/about

Pages similar to Banners Broker
http://www.realscam.com/f8/banners-broker-hyip-ponzi-scam-897/index79.html
- no names of any staff, no company details, offering similar "internet advertising" type deals.

Bankontraffic - url 75.25.156.155:8088/bankontraffic (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Bankontraffic-url-7525-t431608.html)
Botscott post 8 seems to be at top level of pyramid

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 10:46 PM
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/9049/bankli.jpg

hosted in the U.S...................so far

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 10:52 PM
The MMG vultures are on it already.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/7074/bankmmg.jpg

Bankontraffic thread on the MMG HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Bankontraffic-Teambuild-t431615.html&view=findpost&p=7414960#entry7414960)

hendyphilhendy
01-04-2013, 05:17 AM
It's like Star Wars, Attack of the Clones. It is basically a mimic of Banners Broker. And a poor effort at that. They are targetting people in BB!

scratchycat
01-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Wow! They just keep 'em coming don't they??

strosdegoz
01-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Coming Soon!

Theseus
01-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Coming Soon!

One would have thought you'd have learned your lesson by now.......:loser:

strosdegoz
01-16-2013, 03:42 PM
One would have thought you'd have learned your lesson by now.......:loser:

Enlighten me please.
The lesson of making money?
Are you going to feed my family?

I didn't loose a penny with BB or any other program, just so you know.

path2prosperity
01-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Enlighten me please.

Have you stopped making videos for Carl Haavaldsen of Adlandpro (Scamlandpro?) He has not come up with new get rich quick programs for a long time. He was able to afford good money to "help you feed your family" when Scamland was thriving wasn't he?

Beacon
02-20-2013, 05:05 AM
Enlighten me please.

Your point being???.....

I mean based on "it must be justifiable since I made money/didn't lose from it" one can justify all sorts of things
e.g. the WWII Holocaust, the British colonisation of Africa, India, Ireland, ( don't forget the first concentration camps were intr4oduced by them in the Bohr war and it took them a century to admit they were wrong), The treatment of the Australian aboriginals, native American, African slaves etc.
Do you really think self interest is the prime requisite and justification of any economic scheme?
I think you might consider the moral perspective such as how Ponzis can ruin innocent people economically personally and emotionally and are in fact set up in order to exploit the weak and ignorant.

busttheblock
02-20-2013, 09:10 AM
Your point being???.....

I mean based on "it must be justifiable since I made money/didn't lose from it" one can justify all sorts of things
e.g. the WWII Holocaust, the British colonisation of Africa, India, Ireland, ( don't forget the first concentration camps were intr4oduced by them in the Bohr war and it took them a century to admit they were wrong), The treatment of the Australian aboriginals, native American, African slaves etc.
Do you really think self interest is the prime requisite and justification of any economic scheme?
I think you might consider the moral perspective such as how Ponzis can ruin innocent people economically personally and emotionally and are in fact set up in order to exploit the weak and ignorant.

This strosdegoz guy is one of the worst ponzi pimps around.

littleroundman
02-20-2013, 10:03 AM
This strosdegoz guy is one of the worst ponzi pimps around.

That would be: Manolo aka Strosdegoz aka Dirson Eduardo Jimenez Santana

Theseus
02-20-2013, 10:41 AM
Enlighten me please.

The lesson you didn't learn was about getting involved in criminal activity, not whether you manage to feed your family (worrying as it is that you have bred) by stealing money from others...

busttheblock
02-20-2013, 11:44 AM
Strosdegoz has done it for years and has built his list of sheep by stealing their email addresses from the downlines that have been built by his own downline. Plus he has used Skype as a major spam tool!

Theseus
02-21-2013, 10:50 PM
Looks like the drive is on to harvest disaffected BBers....

Who wants to be first to tip off Paypal and nip this one in the bud?

strosdegoz
02-21-2013, 11:22 PM
Strosdegoz has done it for years and has built his list of sheep by stealing their email addresses from the downlines that have been built by his own downline. Plus he has used Skype as a major spam tool!

I don't like Skype.
I hardly use it, only to answer to questions.

Ofcourse, you are already right on whatever you say by your own definition and conclusion, so I guess I am wrong and yes I am a super Skype user.

Saved you some trouble there, huh?

Theseus
02-21-2013, 11:36 PM
I don't like Skype.
I hardly use it, only to answer to questions.

Ofcourse, you are already right on whatever you say by your own definition and conclusion, so I guess I am wrong and yes I am a super Skype user.

Saved you some trouble there, huh?

I don't really think your use of Skype is the major issue, more that you're a scammer.....

busttheblock
02-22-2013, 07:53 AM
I don't really think your use of Skype is the major issue, more that you're a scammer.....

Yes, and he knows it. I hope someday he gets what he has coming to him!

Unknown_S
02-23-2013, 05:04 AM
According to Alexa.com's info, it started to grow legs around 18th Feb 2013, and just hit the top 10,000 worldwide. No doubt a lot of traffic from existing BB members. Here we go all over again.

strosdegoz
02-24-2013, 12:56 PM
Aurora Technology Management, Inc. (ATMI)
Managing Member, Internet Traffic Management, LLC
Director, Internet Traffic Management SA
Bank on Traffic Division, Technology Manager
ATMI is the owner and operator of the Bank on Traffic (BT) technical infrastructure. ATMI operates within a secure data center and manages the network and all of the servers and business support systems in a state-of-the-art cloud based environment with multiple tier-one internet connections. ATMI provides all of the technical expertise necessary for the delivery and support of the BT website including multiple levels of redundancy and protocols for data and site protection and security. The ATMI owners bring over 50 years of combined broad based technology management experience to the BT team

Harry Harmon
Director, Internet Traffic Management, SA
Bank on Traffic Division, Project Manager
Harmon has over 45 years of business experience, including 10 years in Budget and Finance as a contract administrator for the US Navy. His private sector experience includes private security, real estate developer, venture capitalist and business owner. Since 2011, his projects include internet traffic delivery networks and products. Harmon is the author of “Economic Vampires Parasites and Cannibals’, a personal treatise on the relationship between Economics, Politics and Governments, available on Amazon.com.

James Scott
Bank on Traffic Division, Business Development
Scott has over 35 years of business experience including launching several product and technology development companies from startup to production. Scott has served as a Director on numerous Boards in both business and charitable organizations. Scott will be devoting 100% of his time to the development of the Bank on Traffic business model on the internet and in-person when scheduled. Scott and Harmon have a business and personal relationship that spans over 20 year.

Our Programming Support Group
STPL, Inc. IT Solutions
STPL is a web and software development group based in San Mateo, California with a worldwide presence and provides top level programmers from their development center in Lucknow UP India.
STPL INC: Offshore Software Development | Outsourcing Company | Internet Marketing | India | US | UK (http://www.Srmtechsol.com)

strosdegoz
02-24-2013, 01:51 PM
That would be: Manolo aka Strosdegoz aka Dirson Eduardo Jimenez Santana

Only used manolo once in TG because my username strosdegoz was banned.
Be smart, don't be an idiot.

-----------------------------------------
For those looking for the registered company...

Contact Information
Mailing Address:
Internet Traffic Management Llc
Bank on Traffic Division
9630 Bruceville Road
Suite 106, Unit 316
Elk Grove, CA 95757

Internet Traffic Management S.A.
Bank on Traffic Division
207 Regent Street - 3rd Floor
London W1 3HH
United Kingdom
Customer Phone Support:
1-415-625-0022
Available Hours (US Pacific Time)
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM

path2prosperity
02-24-2013, 01:56 PM
Only used manolo once in TG because my username strosdegoz was banned.

I wonder why they did that.

What is your user name in Adlandpro or does Carl Haalvardson circulate your videos through their undergrowd sewer system without any help from you?

Theseus
02-24-2013, 02:08 PM
Looks like the scammers are attempting to link it to BB...

Putting the words "Banners Broker v3" there is probably enough to make the average BB affiliate believe it's the same "company".

Finix
02-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Yes, and he knows it. I hope someday he gets what he has coming to him!
Don't worry, someday we will all get what we deserve, you including. Why are you attacking him? He is a forum member, just like you, and is contributing to the thread.

busttheblock
02-24-2013, 07:03 PM
Don't worry, someday we will all get what we deserve, you including. Why are you attacking him? He is a forum member, just like you, and is contributing to the thread.

Whatever guy! Maybe because he deserves it.

Finix
02-24-2013, 07:20 PM
Maybe because he deserves it.
You sound like you know him personally. Do you? Are you an ex member of his downline and are unhappy with your bad luck in scams?

busttheblock
02-25-2013, 06:38 PM
You sound like you know him personally. Do you? Are you an ex member of his downline and are unhappy with your bad luck in scams?

No, don't know him personally. Just watched him in action.

Finix
02-27-2013, 10:07 AM
No, don't know him personally.
Then you can't possibly know what it is that he deserves.

seovault
03-03-2013, 04:54 PM
THE NEXT BIG PROGRAM OF 2013

Join Now! :: Bank on Traffic - Internet Traffic Management :: (http://bankontraffic.com/)

Bank On Traffic is extremely similar to the very popular Banners Broker, but the admins have made it a lot better in terms of the plan. The website is running a custom script and a decent design. The next big program of 2013? It might very well be... JOIN NOW AND LOCK IN YOUR SPOT FOR FREE, 100% PASSIVE, NO SPONSORING REQUIRED!!

Why Join “Bank on Traffic”?

By joining "Bank on Traffic", you can participate in our business as both a member and an advertiser.

As a member, you can use our business model and sales engine to earn a profit!

As an advertiser, you can buy our “Unique Visitor” traffic to promote your own website or products and earn additional profits from your own advertising spends.

Initial membership is free and we will send 1,000 unique visitors to the website of your choice just for checking out what we have to offer.

What makes “Bank on Traffic” different?

When you make an advertising purchase of one of our Business Packs, you receive traffic to use yourself and additional traffic credits to sell. Never sold traffic before? Don’t worry, we provide the sales platform that let's you put your sales efforts on auto-pilot. Whatever your experience, expert or novice, every member can earn a profit.

Don’t have your own website or products? Then why not use our traffic to promote your own "Bank on Traffic" business? We will provide you with a personal web page URL. Show others how to profit from the returns generated by our advertising traffic.

Our “Direct Referral” program will put extra profits in your pocket, but it’s totally voluntary. Your individual profits DO NOT depend on you sponsoring other!

3 Membership Categories:
Standard = $15 Monthly Fee
Gold = $50 Monthly Fee
Platinum = $100 Monthly Fee

5 Business Ad Packs:
Starter: $50 = 5,000 UV
Basic: $150 = 15,000 UV
Pro: $450 = 45,000 UV
Expert: $1,350 = 135,000 UV
Elite: $4,050 = 405,000 UV

Cycle Earnings From Starter To Elite $100,$400,$1300,$4000 & $12100 !!!
MUCH,MUCH More To Come !!

TEAMBUILD RULE:
SIGN UP FROM Join Now! :: Bank on Traffic - Internet Traffic Management :: (http://bankontraffic.com/)
POST OR PM ME BACK YOUR REFERRAL LINK

Join Now! :: Bank on Traffic - Internet Traffic Management :: (http://bankontraffic.com/)

GlimDropper
03-03-2013, 05:39 PM
THE NEXT BIG PROGRAM OF 2013

Welcome to RealScam Mr. Versanatti. Feel free to discuss the merits of this or any of the very many other programs you endlessly linkspam the internet for but you will not post your affiliate links on this forum.

Are we clear?

strosdegoz
03-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Posted on MMG.

Bankoftraffic address is not real one...they are using Mailing forwarding service

Regent Street Address Services - Complete Formations (http://www.completeformations.co.uk/company-shop/regent-street.html)

Their 1st address on Contact page is of data company...This is what I found when I google

Company Bankruptcy Information for QUADRANT DATA SYSTEMS, INC. (http://business-bankruptcies.com/cases/quadrant-data-systems-inc)

tanisi @ Paypal doesn't verify merchant background...they review merchant website and if they find site abusing Paypal TOS ...they block account.

Beacon
03-11-2013, 09:49 AM
Then you can't possibly know what it is that he deserves.
Based on that reasoning we can't comment on any crime we havent seen for ourselves including War Criminals the Holocaust. In fact we cant comment on the Wounded Knee Indian massacre since none of us were there. It is the same the of argument Holocaust deniers put forward e.g. "If you can't show me someonw who was actually there then the Holocaust never happened"
In fact we can and DO comment based on EVIDENCE.
It is fair for you to aks for such evidence but illogical to conclude that absence of evidence of a scamer is evidence of absence of the scamer.
And I have no doubt that if asked the evidence (for the acts for which people deserve what they get) would be produced .

Dreamstealer
04-21-2013, 03:49 AM
One of my BB friends who now accepts BB as a scam has heard about BOT and thinks it "might be real". At this stage I really think there is no way to ever help some people.
Re the Stroz issue- i know him only through his posts and he does appear to be a scammer. I might be wrong though, but "i got mine so it's OK" never endears me to anyone.

littleroundman
04-21-2013, 04:21 AM
Re the Stroz issue- i know him only through his posts and he does appear to be a scammer. I might be wrong though, but "i got mine so it's OK" never endears me to anyone.

Depends upon which of his many identities he's using.

Dirson E Jiminez or strosdegoz or Dirson Eduardo Jiminez Santana or Manolo

GlimDropper
04-21-2013, 10:12 AM
Well, to understand any of this you need to clarify a few terms, the most important being "scam." To most of us a company/program which is illegal, mathematically unsustainable and when the inevitable crash does come, the vast majority of people who invested will lose money is a scam. To some other people a scam is a company/program which is illegal, mathematically unsustainable and when the inevitable crash does come, the vast majority of people who invested will lose money only after THEY stop getting paid. There are two main out takes from that, one is to try and warn people they're getting screwed the other is to try to get better at helping people get screwed.

Which brings us to Stroz, on one hand he is a Typhoid Mary of many of these little scams but when I look at the Nanci Jo Frazer's of the world I almost find myself wanting to buy him a beer. While Stroz will employ all of the standard marketing superlatives in promoting his programs (and bottom line) he'll never pretend a HYIP is sanctioned by God. And he's a realistic live to scam another day player who knows how the game is played, he isn't going to let too much of his downline get burned in any one program because he needs their referral commissions in the next program. This means he'll be at least somewhat honest about an impending collapse, at least after he gets his seed money out.

So while I disrespect what the man does and would be greatly cheered if someday he found himself being held responsible for his actions to one regulatory body or another, I'm honest enough to recognize that he has what passes for professionalism on the other side of the ponzi divide. And he's one of the few with enough guts to post here so I give him credit for that at least.

Beacon
04-22-2013, 05:25 AM
One of my BB friends who now accepts BB as a scam has heard about BOT and thinks it "might be real". At this stage I really think there is no way to ever help some people.

Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A)

The fooled man can't get fooled again!

Beacon
04-22-2013, 05:32 AM
... the vast majority of people who invested will lose money only after THEY stop getting paid. There are two main out takes from that, one is to try and warn people they're getting screwed the other is to try to get better at helping people get screwed.

Stroz ... isn't going to let too much of his downline get burned in any one program because he needs their referral commissions in the next program. ...I'm honest enough to recognize that he has what passes for professionalism on the other side of the ponzi divide. And he's one of the few with enough guts to post here so I give him credit for that at least.

If he is protecting a downline he is doing it not for their sake but so he can make money. He is creating a "family" of people under him who will exploit others whether or not they know they are exploiting.
Now this is no different than the Nazis or Stalinists KKK or any particular élite whether political, cultural religious who exploited others but looking after their "in " group by exploiting those who were not in their "in group" . so it is about as "Professional" as a professional SS storm-trooper.

Dreamstealer
04-23-2013, 02:05 AM
:RpS_smile:
Bush "Fool Me Once..." - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A)

The fooled man can't get fooled again!

You can't argue with a sage like "W":RpS_smile:

Nourjan
04-23-2013, 07:37 AM
If he is protecting a downline he is doing it not for their sake but so he can make money. He is creating a "family" of people under him who will exploit others whether or not they know they are exploiting.
Now this is no different than the Nazis or Stalinists KKK or any particular élite whether political, cultural religious who exploited others but looking after their "in " group by exploiting those who were not in their "in group" . so it is about as "Professional" as a professional SS storm-trooper.

Around here we have another term for that kind of efficiency and professionalism.No, I won't repeat it here,it has something to do the the inverse Godwin's law(which borders on bigotry) that the many people here fell for.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

Only a truly egotistical narcissist would ever quote himself

jarrettcomm
05-16-2013, 01:54 AM
I agree about Stros. He discusses anything you want to know about a program honestly, un-biased and realistically. Which leaves his down-line with a "free will" decision to participate in the game or not. Can't ask for more than that.

I hardly ever join in anything under him, but we discuss programs health/strategy often.

ribshaw
05-16-2013, 08:30 AM
I agree about Stros. He discusses anything you want to know about a program honestly, un-biased and realistically. Which leaves his down-line with a "free will" decision to participate in the game or not. Can't ask for more than that.

I hardly ever join in anything under him, but we discuss programs health/strategy often.

Here is where I would take exception to that statement, these programs are built on momentum of cash coming in which gives them an air of legitimacy. Not everyone comes in under Stros or any of the other pimps. Many are coming in thinking these things are real businesses and lose quite a bit of money. What does the website on any of these deals say when people are about to put money in?

Does it say "everything you just read on our site was complete bullshit and the only way you will make money is if someone else loses theirs"?

Or does it say " You will make more money than king midas sitting on your ass doing nothing each day thanks to our super program"?

Now I am all about personal responsibility, and buyer beware and everything that goes along with it. But that does not in any way excuse lying about what is truly being offered.

leonardo76
09-14-2013, 03:35 PM
I had thinking about try with bank on traffic , but recently I have hear that it slow down a lot , for example the pro packet take 150 days for completed.
This scam always find a way for not pay you.

Beacon
12-30-2013, 08:49 AM
I noted one BBer pimping BoT
https://plus.google.com/108509525687227228961/posts
and I note another pushing "cashunite"
havent looked at CU is it another MLM scam?

Beacon
03-06-2014, 05:04 AM
How ironic
https://plus.google.com/108509525687227228961/posts
Ballentyne points to this story on 23rd Feb
at the same time he is pimping White Rhino Bank on traffic while Black Rhino BB is going extinct!

Beacon
05-30-2014, 04:18 AM
This guy seems to have some oinfo on BoT
Bank On Traffic On Hold : Passive Residual Income- Do Nothing Money (http://blog.donothingmoney.com/bank-on-traffic-on-hold/)

Update March-5th - The address for the below mentioned company are just redirects and not real offices.

Some information has been released on the owners and managers of Bank On Traffic.

Aurora Technology Management, Inc. (ATMI)
Managing Member, Internet Traffic Management, LLC
Director, Internet Traffic Management SA
Bank on Traffic Division, Technology Manager
ATMI is the owner and operator of the Bank on Traffic (BT) technical infrastructure. ATMI operates within a secure data center and manages the network and all of the servers and business support systems in a state-of-the-art cloud based environment with multiple tier-one internet connections. ATMI provides all of the technical expertise necessary for the delivery and support of the BT website including multiple levels of redundancy and protocols for data and site protection and security. The ATMI owners bring over 50 years of combined broad based technology management experience to the BT team

Harry Harmon
Bank on Traffic Division, Project Manager
Harmon has over 45 years of business experience, including 10 years in Budget and Finance as a contract administrator for the US Navy. His private sector experience includes private security, real estate developer, venture capitalist and business owner. Since 2011, his projects include internet traffic delivery networks and products. Harmon is the author of “Economic Vampires Parasites and Cannibals’, a personal treatise on the relationship between Economics, Politics and Governments, available on Amazon.com.

James Scott
Bank on Traffic Division, Business Development
Scott has over 35 years of business experience including launching several product and technology development companies from startup to production. Scott has served as a Director on numerous Boards in both business and charitable organizations. Scott will be devoting 100% of his time to the development of the Bank on Traffic business model on the internet and in-person when scheduled. Scott and Harmon have a business and personal relationship that spans over 20 year.

Our Programming Support Group
STPL, Inc. IT Solutions
STPL is a web and software development group based in San Mateo, California with a worldwide presence and provides top level programmers from their development center in Lucknow UP India.
STPL INC: Offshore Software Development | Outsourcing Company | Internet Marketing | India | US | UK (http://www.Srmtechsol.com)

I believe maybe getting the word out early in BoT resulted in it not getting off the ground to the degree Banners Broker did.