PDA

View Full Version : "Scambusters" yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam

scambusters
11-06-2012, 06:02 AM
Very Interesting.

I wonder you used this vulgar, fake signup?

Edit Profile
**** Yu
Ref #:198372 Block
047070 Not Paid
View Upgrades
fuckedbyyu Email : giftersaretheebolaoftheeconomy@curethestupid.com
Phone :

scambusters
11-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Very Interesting.

I wonder who used this vulgar, fake signup?

Edit Profile
**** Yu
Ref #:198372 Block
047070 Not Paid
View Upgrades
fuckedbyyu Email : giftersaretheebolaoftheeconomy@curethestupid.com
Phone :

littleroundman
11-06-2012, 06:43 AM
http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/1960/popb.jpg

Hmmn, the estimated world population in 2011 was 6,973,738,433 and you've narrowed the culprit down to being a member of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) ???

That's some mighty fine detective work there, scambusters

Whip
11-06-2012, 09:48 AM

Hmmn, the estimated world population in 2011 was 6,973,738,433 and you've narrowed the culprit down to being a member of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) ???

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell they're saying.

scambusters
11-06-2012, 08:07 PM
Many programs are now sending in screenshots of all the obvious fake signups.

A member of this forum posted a member of a program. The fake signup posted was the signup used to "expose" the member that was posted on this forum. That is how we know.

littleroundman
11-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Many programs are now sending in screenshots of all the obvious fake signups.

A member of this forum posted a member of a program. The fake signup posted was the signup used to "expose" the member that was posted on this forum. That is how we know.

"We" know nothing.

"We" are presuming REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) members are the only people on the 'net who are waking up to how cashgifters work and the fact the one thing cashgifters fear more than anything else is for someone to come along, lift up the rock under which they're hiding and expose their illegal activities to public scrutiny.

"We" have no idea whatsoever who registered under using the fake I.D. you posted above.

It could be an ex member who is pi***d off at discovering what his "sponsor" told him/her was all lies.

It could be someone who has read REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) and decided to investigate for him/herself.

It could be a plain, garden variety troll having fun at the expense of people he/she KNOWS can't complain to the authorities without exposing his/her own illegal activities.

It could be the partner of one of the cash gifters exposed here who is scared stiff he/she will be prosecuted for participating

IOW, it could be any one of the 6,973,738,433 people on the planet in 2011

"You" and "We" have abso-bloody-lutely no idea who is responsible

ProfHenryHiggins
11-07-2012, 12:52 AM
Someone squirming a bit, scambusters? Brad Kamanski and Paulette Peutz, perhaps?

Brad's recent series of personally-run gifting schemes (1k2k3kallday, The Affordable Gifting Club, and It's Raining Cash) have all involved additional illegal activities and advertising that could easily draw the attention of authorities to his other programmes. It's Raining Cash is a chain letter of the classic Dave Rhodes style, well-known to the authorities as a crime (plus he and Gwen Mouzon have been pushing the very similar Franklin's Gift Club together). 1k2k3kallday is a Ponzi, with the funds all passing through Brad's own hands much like "Q" of Ecosov, with the Affordable Gifting Club being a smaller scale version of it.

Paulette was one of the major members of the convicted Elite Activity scam, was among the leaders of Connecting Us All, and participated in/promoted Chapel Pie too. Now that the CUA gang are re-surfacing running the Profitclicking ponzi scheme, I would not be surprised if she (or husband Andy and daughter Amanda - other TPP members) is worrying how the exposures of past gifting groups will impact her proceeds from that scheme.

Oooo.... I nearly forgot that Paulette Peutz doesn't like her name being mentioned in blogs and articles. Maybe I'd better repeat it a few more times to get under her skin.

oldfriend
12-28-2012, 11:55 AM
Very Interesting.

Do you honestly believe that doing cash gifting is legal, ethical, honest? Really?
It takes about 3.5 minutes to look up the law governing this type of thing....

Here's a direct link on this site (http://www.realscam.com/f9/cash-gifting-legal-your-state-1405/) where its already been covered. Not hard, guy(gal?)

scambusters
12-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Really? I say "very interesting" and now you are trying to put words in my mouth? Tell me, when did I EVER say that I thought cash gifting was ok? In case you never read all my posts or you don't want to go back to read them I will give you the answer. NEVER.

Do you honestly believe that doing cash gifting is legal, ethical, honest? Really?
It takes about 3.5 minutes to look up the law governing this type of thing....

Here's a direct link on this site (http://www.realscam.com/f9/cash-gifting-legal-your-state-1405/) where its already been covered. Not hard, guy(gal?)

oldfriend
12-29-2012, 12:05 AM
Really? I say "very interesting" and now you are trying to put words in my mouth? Tell me, when did I EVER say that I thought cash gifting was ok? In case you never read all my posts or you don't want to go back to read them I will give you the answer. NEVER.

Ah....so you're an EN promoter? .....er....much better........

Not really, though.

scambusters
12-29-2012, 03:40 AM
I also never said that. EN is an obvious scam from "Dave and Dave" Sure...you were so poor you were living in a van yet you had enough money to create your own program uh? I call bullshit on that. Obvious scam with a "hook" (the "story") to bring people in.

Did you even read anything I typed or did you just imagine these things?

Ah....so you're an EN promoter? .....er....much better........

Not really, though.

oldfriend
12-30-2012, 12:04 AM
I also never said that. EN is an obvious scam from "Dave and Dave" Sure...you were so poor you were living in a van yet you had enough money to create your own program uh? I call bullshit on that. Obvious scam with a "hook" (the "story") to bring people in.

Did you even read anything I typed or did you just imagine these things?

LOL - Never read it....just trying to figure what your angle is.

scambusters
12-30-2012, 06:07 AM
So you assumed I said things I never said yet you never read any of my posts? VERY odd.

LOL - Never read it....just trying to figure what your angle is.

littleroundman
12-30-2012, 07:11 AM
VERY odd.

Why,

yes,

yes you are.

oldfriend
12-30-2012, 06:05 PM
So you assumed I said things I never said yet you never read any of my posts? VERY odd.

Ok. Its a conspiracy.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 12:07 AM
Not at all. You simply made assumptions instead of reading.

littleroundman
12-31-2012, 12:16 AM

reading WHAT ???

You never say anything of substance enough TO read.

All you ever do is make a whole pile of unproven assertions and a lot of empty "threats

Meanwhile, the forum life goes on around you.

Cash gifters are being named and shamed,

casual readers are getting a better idea of the perils of engaging in cash gifting,

Otherwise, no one is taking the slightest bit of interest in your blatherings, other than dropping by to prod your sizeable ego in a (successful) effort to make you continue with your efforts to convince us all you ARE as stupid as we all first thought when you arrived.

oldfriend
12-31-2012, 12:21 AM

.....So, does this mean that you are a scam buster? A buster of scams - (cash gifting, pyramid schemes, ponzi's, chain letters) - or are you a proponent of one or all of these and are here to bust the admin?

scambusters
12-31-2012, 03:41 AM
Aw. Look who it is. The man with the true ego....YOU. Oh yes. You are also quite delusional. This conversation is between oldfriend and myself so goodbye now.

reading WHAT ???

You never say anything of substance enough TO read.

All you ever do is make a whole pile of unproven assertions and a lot of empty "threats

Meanwhile, the forum life goes on around you.

Cash gifters are being named and shamed,

casual readers are getting a better idea of the perils of engaging in cash gifting,

Otherwise, no one is taking the slightest bit of interest in your blatherings, other than dropping by to prod your sizeable ego in a (successful) effort to make you continue with your efforts to convince us all you ARE as stupid as we all first thought when you arrived.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 03:46 AM
I am a buster of scams and a buster of those that act like they are exposing scams when they themselves are actually involved with scams.

Not here to bust the admin whatsoever. Soapboxmom is actually one person who does not hide behind a username. She is openly out there along with her real name. That I can respect.

.....So, does this mean that you are a scam buster? A buster of scams - (cash gifting, pyramid schemes, ponzi's, chain letters) - or are you a proponent of one or all of these and are here to bust the admin?

oldfriend
12-31-2012, 12:50 PM
I am a buster of scams and a buster of those that act like they are exposing scams when they themselves are actually involved with scams.

Not here to bust the admin whatsoever. Soapboxmom is actually one person who does not hide behind a username. She is openly out there along with her real name. That I can respect.

Ok, so what scam exactly do you think that they are involved with?

littleroundman
12-31-2012, 12:53 PM
they themselves are actually involved with scams

We are ???

Do tell,

I can hardly wait.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 05:43 PM
Well. Considering I mentioned no names to you, who are you speaking of?

Ok, so what scam exactly do you think that they are involved with?

scambusters
12-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Was your name mentioned? No. Now stay out of our conversation.

We are ???

Do tell,

I can hardly wait.

oldfriend
12-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Well. Considering I mentioned no names to you, who are you speaking of?

Stop wasting time. Out with it. I'll ask again. What scam exactly do you think "they" are involved with?

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 06:52 PM
Cash gifting is illegal whether ScamBusters likes it or not. Also, exposing the people in it is the right thing to do. He is obviously a cash gifter hiding behind a scam busting name or he wouldn't be so mad.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Was your name mentioned? No. Now stay out of our conversation.
Hey scammer hiding behind a scambuster name. We are going to continue to expose you, and your scams. Guess what? There is nothing you can do about it! Bahahahahahaha bahahahaha bahahaha bahahaha you mad bro????

scambusters
12-31-2012, 07:57 PM
I never said it was not illegal and I never stated I was angry. Please read my posts if you wish to know what I stated.

Cash gifting is illegal whether ScamBusters likes it or not. Also, exposing the people in it is the right thing to do. He is obviously a cash gifter hiding behind a scam busting name or he wouldn't be so mad.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:03 PM
I am not wasting any time. You asked me what scams they are in. WHO is THEY? You want the list of everyone I have or am investigating? It's quite a large list. I will give you one name though. Rob Abrams. He has his hands into everything. One of the craziest things he did (which was quite some time ago) is opening up "gifts" in fed ex envelopes. We have all seen that right? Well...lol!!!...here is the difference. The envelopes were missing the labels!! So basically he shoved his own money into fed ex envelopes and than opened them making people (that were not paying attention) think he received that money from people he brought in.

Stop wasting time. Out with it. I'll ask again. What scam exactly do you think "they" are involved with?

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 08:08 PM
I never said it was not illegal and I never stated I was angry. Please read my posts if you wish to know what I stated.

Then WHY are you on here taking up for people who are breaking the law and luring people into scams? PLUUUUUHEASE TELL ME!

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:08 PM
Please read my previous post. As I stated I never defended cash gifting nor am I involved in it nor am I angry. However, if you don't wish to read my postings and wish to simply assume than I have a challenge for you. Find out what scams (even though I am not in any) I am in and who I am. There is your challenge. Go ahead and waste your time sir because you will not find a thing.

By the way, love the fact you are using a name. You don't hide like others. I like that. I even looked you up. WV is a gorgeous state. I lived there for two years during junior high.

Hey scammer hiding behind a scambuster name. We are going to continue to expose you, and your scams. Guess what? There is nothing you can do about it! Bahahahahahaha bahahahaha bahahaha bahahaha you mad bro????

baylee
12-31-2012, 08:09 PM
Aw. Look who it is. The man with the true ego....YOU. Oh yes. You are also quite delusional. This conversation is between oldfriend and myself so goodbye now.

I dearly love the people who just provide information which allows people to turn these scammers in to IC3 and their states attorney General. I know many that do just that and just think, these cash gifters volunteer their information to the authorities. Sooner or later someone in authority will knock on these scammers door. Knock, Knock! LOL

baylee
12-31-2012, 08:10 PM

Duplicate post

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Not taking up for real scammers at all. I am simply stating that many people in cash gifting, hyip's, ponzis, etc. are victims. Look at the Bernie Madoff scam. People "invested" and told others but honestly believed it was on the up and up. Just because someone put their money in and told others does not make them a scammer. A scammer is someone that honestly knows what they are in is a scam and lie and deceive people to get them to join under them. That is a scammer.

Then WHY are you on here taking up for people who are breaking the law and luring people into scams? PLUUUUUHEASE TELL ME!

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 08:14 PM
Not taking up for real scammers at all. I am simply stating that many people in cash gifting, hyip's, ponzis, etc. are victims. Look at the Bernie Madoff scam. People "invested" and told others but honestly believed it was on the up and up. Just because someone put their money in and told others does not make them a scammer. A scammer is someone that honestly knows what they are in is a scam and lie and deceive people to get them to join under them. That is a scammer.

And what you DON'T get is that he people here are calling out EVERYONE involved in the illegal scam. Yes, they might be unaware but if the people here don't expose them then guess what??? Some other idiot signs up with them and the scam gains even more strength.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:24 PM
Well. They are not calling out nearly everyone at all. I know because I have purchased genealogy lists of scams that have gone out of "businesses". On top of that some of these scams actually hire live support and/or admin to return emails. If you can get yourself in (which I have, it's called undercover work :)) into an admin position you have access to the entire database and who is bringing who in. Due to this you can see who is making bank and who is not. Around 98-99% make nothing and the top guys bring in 98% of everyone. Yes, some of the "owners" of these scams are that stupid. The information is staggering. This site literally has less than 1% of all people involved in hyip's, cash gifting and ponzi's.

The proper way to tell people that have no clue is not to list all their information and call them names and scammers. How about a simple polite email and phone call? Now real scammers that know they are involved in scams and lie about everything to get people in. Yea. Open season.

And what you DON'T get is that he people here are calling out EVERYONE involved in the illegal scam. Yes, they might be unaware but if the people here don't expose them then guess what??? Some other idiot signs up with them and the scam gains even more strength.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 08:32 PM
Well. They are not calling out nearly everyone at all. I know because I have purchased genealogy lists of scams that have gone out of "businesses". On top of that some of these scams actually hire live support and/or admin to return emails. If you can get yourself in (which I have, it's called undercover work :)) into an admin position you have access to the entire database and who is bringing who in. Due to this you can see who is making bank and who is not. Around 98-99% make nothing and the top guys bring in 98% of everyone. Yes, some of the "owners" of these scams are that stupid. The information is staggering. This site literally has less than 1% of all people involved in hyip's, cash gifting and ponzi's.

The proper way to tell people that have no clue is not to list all their information and call them names and scammers. How about a simple polite email and phone call? Now real scammers that know they are involved in scams and lie about everything to get people in. Yea. Open season.
This sounds like someone we know.......

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 08:34 PM
Once again, you DO NOT get it. I have talked to people who just joined these scams and tried to tell them that they got lured into a scam. Do you know what they did? They cussed me out and said I was a hater. Your method is flawed and it doesn't work. These people WILLINGLY put their personal info on a site and join an illegal scam. At that point their information is fair game and the mods on this site can post it as they see fit. If you don't like then that is too bad. We will continue to expose scam artists and people who get involved in illegals scams. Don't know else to tell you bro but you are preaching to the wrong choir and your words will not change how we feel. Bye bye.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:35 PM
Don't know but you have a choice to believe me or not believe me. Don't believe me than get yourself into an admin position (pay sucks but information is insane) and you will see that you have not even scratched the surface.

This sounds like someone we know.......

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 08:36 PM
Once again, you DO NOT get it. I have talked to people who just joined these scams and tried to tell them that they got lured into a scam. Do you know what they did? They cussed me out and said I was a hater. Your method is flawed and it doesn't work. These people WILLINGLY put their personal info on a site and join an illegal scam. At that point their information is fair game and the mods on this site can post it as they see fit. If you don't like then that is too bad. We will continue to expose scam artists and people who get involved in illegals scams. Don't know else to tell you bro but you are preaching to the wrong choir and your words will not change how we feel. Bye bye.POW!!!!!!!

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:37 PM
The methods on these sites also don't work. I have seen scammers that this site and many others have called out and guess what? They have not stopped AT ALL. I believe my method is better. Educate not attack.

Once again, you DO NOT get it. I have talked to people who just joined these scams and tried to tell them that they got lured into a scam. Do you know what they did? They cussed me out and said I was a hater. Your method is flawed and it doesn't work. These people WILLINGLY put their personal info on a site and join an illegal scam. At that point their information is fair game and the mods on this site can post it as they see fit. If you don't like then that is too bad. We will continue to expose scam artists and people who get involved in illegals scams. Don't know else to tell you bro but you are preaching to the wrong choir and your words will not change how we feel. Bye bye.

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 08:40 PM
The methods on these sites also don't work. I have seen scammers that this site and many others have called out and guess what? They have not stopped AT ALL. I believe my method is better. Educate not attack.

POW! You proved our point LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THanks! LOL LOL That is EXACTLY why they need to be exposed. LOL LOL

littleroundman
12-31-2012, 08:46 PM

Now you're talking in circles, "scambusters"

If you're going to use analogies, at least try and make them relevant.

Did anyone accuse any of the victims of the Madoff Securities fraud of being "scammers"

Were they named publicly, yes they were.

Might I suggest you use a better analogy.

Let's use "drug mules" as an example.

NO, they're not the "main" people in smuggling drugs.

YES, many of them ARE being taken advantage of by people higher up the chain.

YES, many of them ARE desperate.

YES, many of them ARE naive as to the seriousness of what they're doing.

YES, they probably will face a lesser penalty than the higher ups, when and if they're caught

NO, they will NOT be able to claim exemption because someone like "scambusters" says they too are victims.

Get the point ???

It is illegal to both organize AND participate in cash gifting.

It's illegal BECAUSE it's based on lies.

"Endless chain recruiting" schemes simply don't work, other than for those at the top.

"Cash gifting" schemes don't work WITHOUT those low down the endless chain.

In fact, your "innocent victims" are, in fact, the "enablers" without whom cash gifting simply wouldn't exist.

Once again:

It is illegal to participate in cash gifting in any way, shape or form.

Conversely, it is NOT illegal to reproduce information which cash gifters have themselves posted on the internet.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 08:46 PM
POW! You proved our point LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THanks! LOL LOL That is EXACTLY why they need to be exposed. LOL LOLWhat is his method? Get on realscam, and go after people who are trying to expose the scam artists? That doesn't sound too bright....

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:53 PM
No. I did not prove your point at all. You guys bash people with harsh words and such on these sites. The real scammers are still scamming because they don't care. So your tactics do not work. On top of that the wording people using is like a bunch of grade school kids. As an adult we are suppose to be mature and not childish.

POW! You proved our point LOL LOL LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH! THanks! LOL LOL That is EXACTLY why they need to be exposed. LOL LOL

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:53 PM
Blah, blah...more from you about cash gifting when I am not even talking about that? Man you have some issues don't you?

Now you're talking in circles, "scambusters"

If you're going to use analogies, at least try and make them relevant.

Did anyone accuse any of the victims of the Madoff Securities fraud of being "scammers"

Were they named publicly, yes they were.

Might I suggest you use a better analogy.

Let's use "drug mules" as an example.

NO, they're not the "main" people in smuggling drugs.

YES, many of them ARE being taken advantage of by people higher up the chain.

YES, many of them ARE desperate.

YES, many of them ARE naive as to the seriousness of what they're doing.

YES, they probably will face a lesser penalty than the higher ups, when and if they're caught

NO, they will NOT be able to claim exemption because someone like "scambusters" says they too are victims.

Get the point ???

It is illegal to both organize AND participate in cash gifting.

It's illegal BECAUSE it's based on lies.

"Endless chain recruiting" schemes simply don't work, other than for those at the top.

"Cash gifting" schemes don't work WITHOUT those low down the endless chain.

In fact, your "innocent victims" are, in fact, the "enablers" without whom cash gifting simply wouldn't exist.

Once again:

It is illegal to participate in cash gifting in any way, shape or form.

Conversely, it is NOT illegal to reproduce information which cash gifters have themselves posted on the internet.

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 08:54 PM
No. I did not prove your point at all. You guys bash people with harsh words and such on these sites. The real scammers are still scamming because they don't care. So your tactics do not work. On top of that the wording people using is like a bunch of grade school kids. As an adult we are suppose to be mature and not childish.

Well like I said, if you don't like it then leave because NOTHING here is going to change. LOL :) winky face

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:55 PM
There are a few people (VERY few) on here that are scammers jake. They might have you fooled but not myself. The best way to fool anyone is to act like you are a hard core person that exposes scams while you are involved in your scams. Think about it for a minute.

What is his method? Get on realscam, and go after people who are trying to expose the scam artists? That doesn't sound too bright....

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Typical words of the scammers we run into. Well anyone with a brain will google the name of the people involved, and when they do they will see us calling their scams out. Which in return will cause the people to do more research to further educate themselves about the program they are getting into. How about them apples? Your system is useless, and it is too late after they are already in.

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 08:58 PM
Typical words of the scammers we run into. Well anyone with a brain will google the name of the people involved, and when they do they will see us calling their scams out. Which in return will cause the people to do more research to further educate themselves about the program they are getting into. How about them apples? Your system is useless, and it is too late after they are already in.

Jake 1 Scambusters 0

scambusters
Oh, I know that. The few in question will still remain immature and angry children.

Well like I said, if you don't like it then leave because NOTHING here is going to change. LOL :) winky face

jake_bosworth
There are a few people (VERY few) on here that are scammers jake. They might have you fooled but not myself. The best way to fool anyone is to act like you are a hard core person that exposes scams while you are involved in your scams. Think about it for a minute.
Exactly, you are a scam artist. I called you out from the start.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 08:59 PM
Actually. That's not true. The angry ways some people go about it make you guys look like nut jobs so most will honestly ignore what you guys say.

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 08:59 PM
Scambusters is a scammer.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Not me. I am not one of the four I am talking about. Like I said. You think I am a scammer than go for it. Find out what scams I am involved in and who I am.

Exactly, you are a scam artist. I called you out from the start.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Oh, I know that. The few in question will still remain immature and angry children.Funny you acted like you didn't know who we were at first, but now you know all about us. Stop your lying scammer. You are about as good as Brad Kamanski.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Aw. Another lie. Take the challenge than.

Scambusters is a scammer.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:01 PM
Not me. I am not one of the four I am talking about. Like I said. You think I am a scammer than go for it. Find out what scams I am involved in and who I am.

Oh I will, and I will expose you for who you are. winky face

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 09:02 PM
Scambuster is mad because he is getting exposed lolz!

scambusters
You are the liar. There are four people on this forum in question and I never acted like what you stated. Now there is a true scammer. Brad Kamanski

Funny you acted like you didn't know who we were at first, but now you know all about us. Stop your lying scammer. You are about as good as Brad Kamanski.

jake_bosworth
Aw. Another lie. Take the challenge than.

Funny you talk about lies. When you are the liar. I even outed you for your lies.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Yep. I am getting exposed. Sure am. Tell me the name of the scams I am supposedly in. LOL!!

Scambuster is mad because he is getting exposed lolz!

littleroundman
12-31-2012, 09:03 PM
Blah, blah...more from you about cash gifting when I am not even talking about that? Man you have some issues don't you?

Then why are you spamming a thread entitled "Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool" ??

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:04 PM
You are the liar. There are four people on this forum in question and I never acted like what you stated. Now there is a true scammer. Brad Kamanski
Acted like what? You said you had to "look me up." Funny when you look up Jake Bosworth, nothing about WV comes us. You are a liar!

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:04 PM
Go for it. It is impossible since I am bust scammers myself and am not involved with scams. LOL!! I find it interesting that if someone simply disagrees with your methods than you call them scammers. Very ignorant.

Oh I will, and I will expose you for who you are. winky face

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:05 PM
Another lie from you. Tell me..what lie did you out me for?

Funny you talk about lies. When you are the liar. I even outed you for your lies.

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 09:05 PM
Acted like what? You said you had to "look me up." Funny when you look up Jake Bosworth, nothing about WV comes us. You are a liar!

LOL Scambuster has been OWNED again lol. This is easy and fun.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:07 PM
Go for it. It is impossible since I am bust scammers myself and am not involved with scams. LOL!! I find it interesting that if someone simply disagrees with your methods than you call them scammers. Very ignorant.

Well considering you are here lying on a scam busting website, yeah I have a clue that you are a scammer.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:07 PM
another lie from you. Tell me..what lie did you out me for?have you not been reading this thread? Or are you just in denial like all the other cash gifters!?!?!?!?!?!

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:09 PM
Really? So your you tube channel does not come up with you talking in videos and mentioning WV?

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:10 PM
Aw. Yet another lie. You can't own me since you know nothing about me. Make false accusations is not owning anyone.

LOL Scambuster has been OWNED again lol. This is easy and fun.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:10 PM
Really? So your you tube channel does not come up with you talking in videos and mentioning WV?
Nope, my youtube is only connected to the name noble3131, not Jake Bosworth. Good try tho.

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Aw. Of course. You can't even mention whatever you outed me on. I disagree with your tactics and now I am a cash gifter. How ignorant can you be?

have you not been reading this thread? Or are you just in denial like all the other cash gifters!?!?!?!?!?!

scambusters
12-31-2012, 09:12 PM
BoBosworth56's channel ...there you go.

Nope, my youtube is only connected to the name noble3131, not Jake Bosworth. Good try tho.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:13 PM
Aw. Of course. You can't even mention whatever you outed me on. I disagree with your tactics and now I am a cash gifter. How ignorant can you be?

Well you are already lying once, how do I not know that you are lying now?

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:15 PM
BoBosworth56's channel ...there you go.Oh so you looked Bo up? You said you looked me up... Hmmmm.... Another lie! Plus there is no mention of WV on Bo's either.

baylee
12-31-2012, 09:15 PM
Actually. That's not true. The angry ways some people go about it make you guys look like nut jobs so most will honestly ignore what you guys say.

That may be true but when these cash gifters give out their own information I for one am very happy to forward that same information with links to IC3.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:16 PM
Scambusters = compulsive liar

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 09:18 PM
Scambusters is so tied up in his lies that he don't know what to do next.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:20 PM
Yes he is, it really is sad that he has to lie so much. I hope his New Years resolution is to stop lying, and he is just getting some lies out of his system.

baylee
12-31-2012, 09:26 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL How true!

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:46 PM
LOL!!! Yes this ownage needed to be moved to its own thread!

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 09:48 PM
Man, I guess every scammer knows about Bo and Jake even when they play dumb! lol

Whip
12-31-2012, 10:03 PM
So will all this go down as the great troll attack of 2012?

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 10:09 PM
I have been here for long in 2012 so I can't offer up a nominee but Jake and I talked to Scambuster for about 10 minutes and we knew he was a scamming troll. 2013 will not be good for trolls as long as we are here. :)

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Nope. Never lied to you. Actually respected the fact you gave your name but whatever.

Well you are already lying once, how do I not know that you are lying now?

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:37 AM
Really? You really want to go there?

Oh so you looked Bo up? You said you looked me up... Hmmmm.... Another lie! Plus there is no mention of WV on Bo's either.

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:37 AM
Nope. Never lied to you. Actually respected the fact you gave your name but whatever.

Shut up scambusters. You got owned you stupid scammer.

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:38 AM
Really? You really want to go there?

Yes, we went there scammer.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:39 AM
You are the liar. You want to mess with me? Trust me on this. You DON'T have the money to mess with me.

Scambusters = compulsive liar

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:39 AM
Loser. You now will pay.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:43 AM
Really? What a liar. PROVE it then.

I have been here for long in 2012 so I can't offer up a nominee but Jake and I talked to Scambuster for about 10 minutes and we knew he was a scamming troll. 2013 will not be good for trolls as long as we are here. :)

littleroundman
01-01-2013, 02:44 AM
Loser. You now will pay.

OOOOOOOOOH,

feisty li'l troll, ain't ya ??

So, what can we expect,

gonna pick up your bat and ball and run home to mum ???

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:45 AM
Loser. You now will pay.

Ok! lol. Make me pay. I am here waiting. Oh wait, I haven't paid yet. Bring it dude!

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:45 AM
I never got owned you ignorant fool but you are going to get owned. I have your real name. Sad fact is that I actually agreed with a bit of what you were doing. Now....I am going to put you in your place.

Shut up scambusters. You got owned you stupid scammer.

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:46 AM
OOOOOOOOOH,

So, what can we expect,

Lol, he is going to really show us!

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:47 AM
Bring it yourself. PROVE to me what you state. By they way...your criminal record speaks for itself.

Ok! lol. Make me pay. I am here waiting. Oh wait, I haven't paid yet. Bring it dude!

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:47 AM
Shut your mouth you ignorant fool. Or batter up and let's get down.

Lol, he is going to really show us!

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:49 AM
Bring it yourself. PROVE to me what you state. By they way...your criminal record speaks for itself.

Ok, prove it then.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:51 AM
I am going to try and be as nice as possible here.

Littleroundman. You show smarts and such along with some being angry. That is what I see.

These other guys seem to be just stupid people. So...please just stay out of this.

OOOOOOOOOH,

So, what can we expect,

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:52 AM
Well. Let's see. You accused me FIRST. So YOU PROVE it FIRST.

Ok, prove it then.

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:52 AM
I am going to try and be as nice as possible here.

Littleroundman. You show smarts and such along with some being angry. That is what I see.

These other guys seem to be just stupid people. So...please just stay out of this.

I'm waiting. Prove it.

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:53 AM
I already have. You have NOTHING! lol lol

scambusters
01-01-2013, 02:53 AM
Bring it fool!

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:54 AM
Bring it fool!

LOL scammer.

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:56 AM
YAWN! You have nothing.

BoBosworth56
01-01-2013, 02:57 AM
Exposed again to be a liar scambuster.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 03:58 AM
PROVE that I am a scammer and someone that does not go after scammers.

I'm waiting. Prove it.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 03:59 AM
A lie and you know it. PROVE that I am a scammer and someone that does not go after scammers.

I already have. You have NOTHING! lol lol

scambusters
01-01-2013, 03:59 AM

Exposed again to be a liar scambuster.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 04:00 AM

YAWN! You have nothing.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 04:23 AM
Almost forgot. You called me a liar because a search of you says nothing about WV uh? Here is the PROOF. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMecsVIWok&list=UUve6NNfk2p0sPqe-U2Q-KTQ&index=2

littleroundman
01-01-2013, 06:30 AM

Angry ???

How on earth could I possibly be angry with such a cute li'l troll as you ???

Trolls don't make me "angry"

Cash gifters don't even make me "angry"

Contemptuous ??

Sure.

But, "angry"

Nah.

oldfriend
01-01-2013, 09:38 AM

There you go again.

Who are they?

oldfriend
01-01-2013, 09:51 AM
Meh................bleh...............did I really just do that?

Did I really just wade through 5 pages of "No! You're the scammer, not me!" "Nuh Uh!!! YOU are!!!" "No sir! Its YOU!!!"

scambusters, if you really don't like the method used on this site, and that is your only reason for being here.....to complain about the method used to expose a scam, why not just go start your own site and expose the real deals behind the veil / at the top / the big dogs - and show the good folks at realscam how its done.

This thread just wasted 15 minutes of my life. Thanks for nothing.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 05:02 PM
I normally don't post here. I posted here a while back and than stopped and than posted again recently. It seems like if you just mention the fact you disagree with the methods here people call you a scammer. It's very odd.

I do check this site though on a regular basis though to see if there is any information on anyone that I am investigating.

Meh................bleh...............did I really just do that?

Did I really just wade through 5 pages of "No! You're the scammer, not me!" "Nuh Uh!!! YOU are!!!" "No sir! Its YOU!!!"

scambusters, if you really don't like the method used on this site, and that is your only reason for being here.....to complain about the method used to expose a scam, why not just go start your own site and expose the real deals behind the veil / at the top / the big dogs - and show the good folks at realscam how its done.

This thread just wasted 15 minutes of my life. Thanks for nothing.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 05:04 PM
Title of this thread is a lie. "Scambusters yet another cash gifting apologist stalks RealScam"

Whip
01-01-2013, 05:20 PM
No. It's pretty accurate actually.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 05:53 PM
No. It's a blatant lie and you know it. However, who cares. People that make things up and lie about others are a waste of space on this earth.

No. It's pretty accurate actually.

oldfriend
01-01-2013, 06:52 PM
There you go again.

Who are they?

Hey, you still didn't answer my question.

jake_bosworth
01-01-2013, 07:34 PM
Really? You really want to go there?Really want to go where? Continuing calling you out on your lie, yes.

jake_bosworth
01-01-2013, 07:37 PM
You are the liar. You want to mess with me? Trust me on this. You DON'T have the money to mess with me.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I predicted this! I said something about before you go talking about money you don't have. Wow, you don't hide the fact you are a scammer very well!

jake_bosworth
01-01-2013, 07:43 PM
Almost forgot. You called me a liar because a search of you says nothing about WV uh? Here is the PROOF. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMecsVIWok&list=UUve6NNfk2p0sPqe-U2Q-KTQ&index=2
Show me where it says Jake Bosworth on there.

scambusters
01-01-2013, 11:55 PM
You mentioned WV on that video. As I understand it you two do the vids together. I believe WV is also mentioned on other videos.

Show me where it says Jake Bosworth on there.

oldfriend
01-02-2013, 12:04 AM
Ok. Got it. You're posturing. Have nothing on anyone.

Whatever floats your boat.

:judge:

That's me not taking you serious anymore.

scambuster indeed.....hmm

jake_bosworth
01-02-2013, 10:59 PM
You mentioned WV on that video. As I understand it you two do the vids together. I believe WV is also mentioned on other videos.
Oh so it went from you looked up the fact I was from WV, to I mentioned WV in one of my videos.... hmmmmmm

oldfriend
01-02-2013, 11:59 PM
Oh so it went from you looked up the fact I was from WV, to I mentioned WV in one of my videos.... hmmmmmm

Why take this guy seriously?
He's obviously posturing.
Has nothing concrete.
Won't answer my direct questions.
Can't answer your challenges. Hmmm..

I guess I'm still confused why he/she's here, other than to complain about the methods used to identify scammers. Why wouldn't realscam.com post public information regarding known, self proclaimed scammers on this site?
If they didn't want it repeated, they shouln't've said it elsewhere, eh?

:judge::RpS_unsure::RpS_confused:

scambusters
01-03-2013, 01:34 PM
I did give you one scammer and that is all you are currently going to get. If you want more you will need to come to my site once it's finished.

Ok. Got it. You're posturing. Have nothing on anyone.

Whatever floats your boat.

:judge:

That's me not taking you serious anymore.

scambuster indeed.....hmm

scambusters
01-03-2013, 01:44 PM
You are trying to twist words I see. I found you guys on youtube, you guys mentioned WV. That is how I looked it up. Understand now?

scambusters
01-03-2013, 01:45 PM
I am the one that made the challenge to them.

Why take this guy seriously?
He's obviously posturing.
Has nothing concrete.
Won't answer my direct questions.
Can't answer your challenges. Hmmm..

I guess I'm still confused why he/she's here, other than to complain about the methods used to identify scammers. Why wouldn't realscam.com post public information regarding known, self proclaimed scammers on this site?
If they didn't want it repeated, they shouln't've said it elsewhere, eh?

:judge::RpS_unsure::RpS_confused:

jake_bosworth
01-03-2013, 09:22 PM
You are trying to twist words I see. I found you guys on youtube, you guys mentioned WV. That is how I looked it up. Understand now?There is no twisting words around. You said you looked me up, not us up. You are a liar.

littleroundman
01-03-2013, 09:34 PM
I did give you one scammer and that is all you are currently going to get. If you want more you will need to come to my site once it's finished.

AH, now I get why you're here.

This is one of those teaser prelaunch things for your new website, isn't it ??

Strange tactic.

But, as they say: "Any publicity is good publicity"

scambusters
01-03-2013, 10:33 PM
LOL! You are trying to do it now. Watch your own videos. You two do videos together. You mentioned WV in your videos. That is how I found you. You seriously can't find yourself by searching? LOL. Not very good at is then. No, I am not the liar. However, you are.

There is no twisting words around. You said you looked me up, not us up. You are a liar.

scambusters
01-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Not at all. It will be a while still.

AH, now I get why you're here.

This is one of those teaser prelaunch things for your new website, isn't it ??

Strange tactic.

But, as they say: "Any publicity is good publicity"

pantherdadX2
01-04-2013, 10:41 AM

Will we be waiting as long as your dad has for you to move out of his basement? If so, I can't wait to see what the afterlife brings me.

scambusters
01-04-2013, 08:17 PM
Such plebeian remarks.

Will we be waiting as long as your dad has for you to move out of his basement? If so, I can't wait to see what the afterlife brings me.

oldfriend
01-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Such plebeian remarks.

I think what he meant was, "Put up or shut up."

littleroundman
01-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Not at all. It will be a while still.

UPDATE:

scambusters' new tell-all website is coming along famously.

Last week he mastered "Start" and next week he's moving on to: "File > Open"

EagleOne
01-07-2013, 10:17 PM
It will be interesting to see which blog goes up first, scambusters or luterian.

Whip
01-07-2013, 10:41 PM
It will be interesting to see which blog goes up first, scambusters or luterian.

don't forget moneydownthedrain's alleged site also.

pantherdadX2
01-08-2013, 01:46 AM
I think what he meant was, "Put up or shut up."

Could be scambusters hit the repeat button multiple times on his cd player whilst listening to Jethro Tull's "Thick As A Brick" after reading my post.

pantherdadX2
01-08-2013, 01:56 AM

My money's on both at the same time. The first week in Neveruary.

scambusters
01-08-2013, 07:48 PM
...and yet another group of plebeian remarks from a group of people that love to make things up about people that don't agree with them.

littleroundman
01-08-2013, 08:05 PM
...and yet another group of plebeian remarks from a group of people that love to make things up about people that don't agree with them.

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

On their own forum to which I invited myself to and can leave at any time of my choosing

Stick around, scambusters, any point you think you may have you made was lost long ago, now you're just reinforcing the fact that, as we suspected, you're nothing but an insignificant li'l cybertroll intent on "winning" a fight that exists only in your own mind.

scambusters
01-09-2013, 02:58 AM
Well...look at this..a quote that I NEVER made but was created from one of the admin's called littleroundboy...how interesting...Yet...you don't lie...more proof that you do...you are nothing but a pathetic loser that is losing ground VERY fast....all you have are a very few people here that are for you and the rest...AGAINST you....keep enjoying the porn industry....

.................................................. .................................................. ...............

Stick around, scambusters, any point you think you may have you made was lost long ago, now you're just reinforcing the fact that, as we suspected, you're nothing but an insignificant li'l cybertroll intent on "winning" a fight that exists only in your own mind.

oldfriend
01-09-2013, 06:03 AM

I think what [t]he[y] meant was, "Put up or shut up."

I'm STILL trying to figure out what exactly you want....folks here aren't telephoning or emailing the scammers and giving them the opportunity to change their ways....but instead simply calling them out and telling it like it is.

The methods of THIS site will be far and above more effective than whatever you're cooking up.

^
Prove that wrong.

One more thing. This "plebeian remarks" comment you repeated....what exactly do you mean by it?
The conversations here haven't devolved to any real level of mudslinging; crude, lewd or unkept.

This isn't a free for all. No one is making lowbrow comments, yet you act as if the folks here at realscam are some sort of riffraff?

Humm

Hypanor
01-09-2013, 08:25 AM
...you are nothing but a pathetic loser that is losing ground VERY fast....

Pot, Kettle, Black. And you were never even on the field of play, so there is no ground to lose.

....all you have are a very few people here that are for you and the rest...AGAINST you

As far as I can tell, on this site, people are mainly interested in the programs and scammers/operators listed. The small handful of people who are against it, the people, or the work done, are scammers like yourself, because it hurts your pathetic income.

You really should quit here while you're behind, because you're never going to get in front with this thread.

scambusters
01-09-2013, 10:54 PM
Yes, they are making lowbrow comments. Read the information. They are point blank lying by calling me a cash gifter and a scammer. READ EVERYTHING they have ever stated to me.

I'm STILL trying to figure out what exactly you want....folks here aren't telephoning or emailing the scammers and giving them the opportunity to change their ways....but instead simply calling them out and telling it like it is.

The methods of THIS site will be far and above more effective than whatever you're cooking up.

^
Prove that wrong.

One more thing. This "plebeian remarks" comment you repeated....what exactly do you mean by it?
The conversations here haven't devolved to any real level of mudslinging; crude, lewd or unkept.

This isn't a free for all. No one is making lowbrow comments, yet you act as if the folks here at realscam are some sort of riffraff?

Humm

scambusters
01-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Pot, Kettle, Black. And you were never even on the field of play, so there is no ground to lose.

As far as I can tell, on this site, people are mainly interested in the programs and scammers/operators listed. The small handful of people who are against it, the people, or the work done, are scammers like yourself, because it hurts your pathetic income.

You really should quit here while you're behind, because you're never going to get in front with this thread.

..and now YOU lie. Tell me...what scam am I involved in? Guess what? Not one. So by calling me a scammer you are a liar. My pathetic income? You know what my income is how? Wonder whose income is better? Mine or yours? Quit while I am behind? Really. Just because a handful of you people think I am behind means nothing. You have no idea what is coming.

littleroundman
01-10-2013, 12:06 AM
You have no idea what is coming.

Or care, scambusters, you forgot the "or care"

BoBosworth56
01-10-2013, 12:08 AM
..and now YOU lie. Tell me...what scam am I involved in? Guess what? Not one. So by calling me a scammer you are a liar. My pathetic income? You know what my income is how? Wonder whose income is better? Mine or yours? Quit while I am behind? Really. Just because a handful of you people think I am behind means nothing. You have no idea what is coming.

Don't know what is coming? Pretty sure you are on YouTube telling Jake that you are going to make a new youtube account and expose everyone.

scambusters
01-10-2013, 02:13 AM
...you, you don't care? OH NO! I am so sad...I thought you cared littroundie....sniff, sniff...what shall I do now?

Or care, scambusters, you forgot the "or care"

ProfHenryHiggins
01-10-2013, 02:14 AM
...you, you don't care? OH NO! I am so sad...I thought you cared littroundie....sniff, sniff...what shall I do now?

Try taking up a hobby using your hands. Knitting might be one idea, or painting.

scambusters
01-10-2013, 02:15 AM
Sorry. I don't even have a youtube channel. I have watched yours though. I find it...interesting. Your guys dance moves are also...interesting. :shocked:

Don't know what is coming? Pretty sure you are on YouTube telling Jake that you are going to make a new youtube account and expose everyone.

scambusters
01-10-2013, 02:17 AM
LOL! Can't say anything bad here because that was a nice comment. I actually have tried to paint though. It runs in my family but I am not good at it at all.

Try taking up a hobby using your hands. Knitting might be one idea, or painting.

littleroundman
01-10-2013, 02:32 AM
I actually have tried to paint though.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/painter.gif

Hypanor
01-10-2013, 02:34 AM
So what scambusting have you done, scambuster? Got a website or blog somewhere so we can see all the good work you've done?
You keep carrying on like people here should care who you are, but (to me anyhow) you appear to be another troll who is upset because his favourite program got named somwehere on this site. Or was it your personal details somewhere?

You come on here, a site that allows the discussion of programs in a collaborative and non-threatening (or abusive) fashion (unlike some other sites), complaining that scammers and participants in illegal programs shouldn't be named (and named using publicly accessible records I might add), and then begin to make threats of some big (in your mind) expose of some of the contributors to this site. That has the hallmarks of an upset scammer pretending to be someone they aren't.

Go back to your charities (or was that lute?) and do something useful.

scambusters
01-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Nothing wrong with honest work like painting but no, not that type of painting.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/painter.gif

scambusters
01-10-2013, 02:41 AM
I keep carrying on? Quit talking to me and I won't type anything. How simple is that?

Nope to the program and no to the personal details.

I would have to disagree about the upset scammer part. I disagree with the methods. Due to that I am called a scammer. How ignorant is that? Don't worry little one. The time will come and you will see.

I do many things useful; thank you very much.

So what scambusting have you done, scambuster? Got a website or blog somewhere so we can see all the good work you've done?
You keep carrying on like people here should care who you are, but (to me anyhow) you appear to be another troll who is upset because his favourite program got named somwehere on this site. Or was it your personal details somewhere?

You come on here, a site that allows the discussion of programs in a collaborative and non-threatening (or abusive) fashion (unlike some other sites), complaining that scammers and participants in illegal programs shouldn't be named (and named using publicly accessible records I might add), and then begin to make threats of some big (in your mind) expose of some of the contributors to this site. That has the hallmarks of an upset scammer pretending to be someone they aren't.

littleroundman
01-10-2013, 03:10 AM
Quit talking to me and I won't type anything

Err,

taken a look around you lately, cybertroll ???

Your "rights" ceased to exist the moment you invited yourself onto REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

One day you'll realize nothing is going to change.

We'll simply keep you down here in your own thread and make absurd remarks at you, and about you, simply because we can.

No skin off my nose if you hang around.

Taunting you makes a nice change from the serious stuff going on around you.

And. "going on around you" it most certainly is, because you're sure as eggs not making the slightest bit of difference to anything outside your own mind.

scambusters
01-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Have you littletroll?

My rights will never cease to exist so don't even try and tell me what my rights are or are not or if they exist or not.

Nothing is going to change? I beg to differ. Things change in life daily.

Yes, make those absurd marks so others can see how immature you are. I could do the same also...simply because I can and you can't do a thing to stop me if I choose to do the same back to you.

Really? You truly believe that I am not making the slightest bit of difference outside of my own mind? So you know what is going on? You know what others (besides your "friends" on here) are thinking and doing? Get real and grow up because you have NO CLUE.

Err,

taken a look around you lately, cybertroll ???

Your "rights" ceased to exist the moment you invited yourself onto REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

One day you'll realize nothing is going to change.

We'll simply keep you down here in your own thread and make absurd remarks at you, and about you, simply because we can.

No skin off my nose if you hang around.

Taunting you makes a nice change from the serious stuff going on around you.

And. "going on around you" it most certainly is, because you're sure as eggs not making the slightest bit of difference to anything outside your own mind.

pantherdadX2
01-10-2013, 03:51 AM

Unglue your fingers from your hobby (you know, the one below your computer screen that no one here cares about) for 15 min. and take a shower, what your smelling is your body odor.:pao:

scambusters
01-10-2013, 04:29 AM
...and yet another sad, childish remark from you. I would tell you to grow up but that will never happen.

Unglue your fingers from your hobby (you know, the one below your computer screen that no one here cares about) for 15 min. and take a shower, what your smelling is your body odor.:pao:

pantherdadX2
01-10-2013, 08:26 PM

Talk about putting a nut in a nutshell. Well "put", Hypanor.

oldfriend
01-11-2013, 10:33 AM
Talk about putting a nut in a nutshell. Well "put", Hypanor.

This is kinda what I've been saying all along as well.

Disagree with the method? Fine. Do it your way on your own site and we'll compare results.