PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I feel like I'm at home

whocanutrust
12-26-2012, 04:31 PM
Jermaine here,

After years of wasting time and money online, I have found some reliable sources that dig deep to get to the truth. First, I want to commend you all for doing what you do and making this platform available for those of us that try to make an Honest buck online.
I was just about to buy into the MCA program until I found this forum and I am definitely NOT going to buy into that mess.
So from now on, I will check here for listings before I invest into a dream.

Thanks!

ProfHenryHiggins
12-26-2012, 04:36 PM
Welcome to Realscam, Jermaine.

Soapboxmom
12-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Welcome to the forum! We are so glad we were able to help!

baylee
12-26-2012, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the forum.

scratchycat
12-27-2012, 11:23 AM
Jermaine here,

After years of wasting time and money online, I have found some reliable sources that dig deep to get to the truth. First, I want to commend you all for doing what you do and making this platform available for those of us that try to make an Honest buck online.
I was just about to buy into the MCA program until I found this forum and I am definitely NOT going to buy into that mess.
So from now on, I will check here for listings before I invest into a dream.

Thanks!

Happy to have you on board!! Welcome to RealScam!

path2prosperity
12-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Good to have you here. Who can you trust is a good name.

Fortunately I have found some people whom I really trust on RS but there are a few members who have been have been planted as pawns and think that they can pull the wool over our eyes. My favourite dead ducks include Maurice Bernier.

"Buffon of The year" or "Pawn of The Decade. "

Maurice Bernier (http://www.realscam.com/f8/f5millionaires-club-adlandpro-exclusive-scam-554/)