PDA

View Full Version : any REAL online business out there?

oregongrrl
12-16-2012, 02:32 PM
I have been searching for about 2 years now, And most of the ones i run into are scams!!!! :scared_1:

EagleOne
12-16-2012, 02:37 PM
I have been searching for about 2 years now, And most of the ones i run into are scams!!!! :scared_1:

Good observation on your part. Here's a clue for your inquiry: There are NO, I repeat NO, HYIP programs that are legal and not a Ponzi. NONE. There are High Yield Investments, but not one High Yield Investment PROGRAM.

Want to take high risk, then find a good broker that deals in commodities, futures, stock options, and FOREX. But they must be licensed and registered to do business. The firm they work for must be licensed and registered, and by this I mean with all the varioius securities agencies for the country in which they do business.

Soapboxmom
12-16-2012, 03:24 PM
1,357 ways to make more money than in MLM. (http://mlm-thetruth.com/tools1/1357ways/)

There is a wonderful page from Dr. Jon Taylor's site that you may find helpful.

mars123
01-16-2013, 01:26 AM

You seen to be dejected, but do not worry I will share my experience. There are so many ways to earn through online.You just have to learn the tactics and pay attention not to fall into the wrong hands.
I was interested in doing Online business and found the Reselling business a very good opportunity to earn through online.Reselling business is where you
buy pre-built websites and sell it at a higher price.In this way you get paid by the reseller to whom you have the account.In Reselling business it is you,who decide the price and profits. So you can charge any amount based on the features of the website.There are many online Resellers.

I registered and got an account in Goresellers.com (http://www.goresellers.com/) and bought a pre-built website.Since they provide pre-built features like hosting, security certificates,email,website builders and other services that are reliable and attractive I usually fix a higher price and earn my profit.
Goresellers handle the customer support hence I just have to sell my domains at a higher price.

In this type of online business it is the reseller who has the control and hence I don't see any chance to get scammed.

Hope my experience will be helpful to you.