PDA

View Full Version : Penny Matrix

BoBosworth56
12-12-2012, 01:33 PM
I don't think this program has it's own thread so I thought I would create one.

A lot of known scam artists are now heavily involved in Penny Matrix. There are also several videos popping up on YouTube promoting this program. With the ones involved and it's pyramid set up, it looks like just another internet scam.

ProfHenryHiggins
12-13-2012, 07:47 PM
Oh yes, I would say that it is definitely a scam.

And one with tainted funds from criminal proceeds already flowing through it.

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PENNYMATRIXCITY.COM
Created on: 03-Dec-12
Expires on: 03-Dec-13
Last Updated on: 07-Dec-12

Registrant:
Jon Scherling
1014 Smithton Street
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15212
United States

Administrative Contact:
Scherling, Jon frohooper4@gmail.com
1014 Smithton Street
United States
+1.4125671211

Technical Contact:
Scherling, Jon frohooper4@gmail.com
1014 Smithton Street
United States
+1.4125671211

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.BISON.ARVIXE.COM
NS2.BISON.ARVIXE.COM

URGENT. . . Experience The Amazing $7 Penny Matrix Phenomenon - Happening Now!
Inbox
Add star
the5blitz
<the5blitz@gmail.com> Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 7:55 AM
To: Minister Dane Edwards <The5Blitz@gmail.com>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Ex Member . . I Urge You To Check This Out Now! Nothing Else Can Beat This!!
NOTHING!!
JOIN NOW PAYING ONLY $7 PER MONTH!! - YOU WILL BECOME DEBT FREE IN
YEAR 2013 - NO HYPE!! IT'S GUARANTEED!!
================================================== ============
You are receiving this offer because you have opted in to one of our online businesses
properties / affiliates programs, ect and you have agreed to receive other income offers
================================================== ============
Watch This Short Powerful Video!

Good Morning To All My Ex-Members,
You simply PAY the little $7 per month.You will EARN $10,000.00 per month income.
Team Edwards will do the recruiting to get your 2 referrals. Watch this amazing VIDEO
and then join! That simple! Now in 70 countries! Team Edwards will get 2 people for you.
Team Edwards is "Brand New" and we are "82" members strong and growing daily!
After only 3 Months in business, Penny Matrix now has members who are earning
$10, $50, $100, $200, $300 and more in the matrix.....The funny thing is...Most of them
have not referred anyone and it's only costing them $7 a month to remain active for their
downloadable e-Books & Internet Training Modules. There is nothing like this on the net.
You are being referred by: Minister Dane Edwards It's Phenomenal!! Sign Up Now!!

=>> linktrack.info/pennymatrix42 <<=

Have a Healthy, Blessed, Peaceful, Fun-filled Day
and may You experience Abundance in All Aspects
of Your Life!

Minister Dane Edwards, Team Edwards Administrator
Phone: (661) 208-5649 Office in Los Angeles California
danetedwards@gmail.com

Darius E. Edwards, Team Edwards Leader
Phone: (714) 740-2503 Office in Orange County California
dariuseedwards@gmail.com

Wendy Nicholls, Team Edwards Consultant
Phone: (845) 345-3132 Office in Dover Plains New York
wendylnicholls@gmail.com
Team Work.... Makes The Dream Work! You'll Become "Debt Free" in 2013!

oregongrrl
12-16-2012, 02:27 PM
So are you two in any online businesses? or is your personal opinion is that they are all that way? If there is a REAL legit one? Pass it on!!:whip_the_worker:

oldfriend
12-26-2012, 11:22 AM
So are you two in any online businesses? or is your personal opinion is that they are all that way? If there is a REAL legit one? Pass it on!!

Does this mean you are in Penny Matrix? Were you in Zeek Rewards too, before it got shut down?

BoBosworth56
02-27-2013, 05:33 PM
Bumping this thread. I am seeing more and more people get lured into this pyramid.

shykidd2
08-08-2013, 02:34 PM
I don't think this program has it's own thread so I thought I would create one.

A lot of known scam artists are now heavily involved in Penny Matrix. There are also several videos popping up on YouTube promoting this program. With the ones involved and it's pyramid set up, it looks like just another internet scam.

I beg to differ. I am a member of PennyMatrix and can tell you it is not a scam

laidback
08-08-2013, 02:36 PM
I beg to differ. I am a member of PennyMatrix and can tell you it is not a scam

...and your supporting evidence is....?

This is taken from the website:

2-in-2 Challenge
*Get 2 people signed up in 2 days! Get them to do the same in 2 days and so on - AND - In 28 Days, Voila...
$19,659.60
Per Month
Is YOURS!
Any time the emphasis is on recruiting rather than product sales, it is a sham, scam, scheme and some other really nasty things that shouldn't be shared on a mixed forum!

shykidd2
08-08-2013, 02:41 PM
It really irritates me to see people call something a scam until they have tried it for themselves. PennyMatrix is NOT a pyramid scheme. We offer a product for sale and we provide lots of useful training and tools to help others succeed in business. I am a VERY HAPPY with the results I have seen with this program. If you draw out a chart for any corporate company or business with the CEO at the top and then all employees listed below and their positions in the company, they will ALL be shaped like pyramids. Don't knock the reputation of a company until you know for sure what you are talking about. That just makes sense.

shykidd2
08-08-2013, 02:44 PM
Just like with any business, you are going to find people that are greedy and selfish when it comes to business. Blaming the entire company and everyone that was involved in it, is wrong. Just as if you were involved in something and one person in that business "went south" so to speak, it wouldn't be fair for someone to blame you for it.

laidback
08-08-2013, 02:46 PM
It really irritates me to see people call something a scam until they have tried it for themselves. PennyMatrix is NOT a pyramid scheme. We offer a product for sale and we provide lots of useful training and tools to help others succeed in business. I am a VERY HAPPY with the results I have seen with this program. If you draw out a chart for any corporate company or business with the CEO at the top and then all employees listed below and their positions in the company, they will ALL be shaped like pyramids. Don't knock the reputation of a company until you know for sure what you are talking about. That just makes sense.

Ok, so here we go with the "you can't possibly know unless you've tried it" crap! Baloney! I've never stepped in front of a speeding train, but I know darn well I'd get hurt or killed if I did! What other arguments can you dredge up from the Scammers Handbook?

ribshaw
08-08-2013, 04:44 PM
It really irritates me to see people call something a scam until they have tried it for themselves.

I am very much with Laidback and others on this, at some point in life you have to rely on experience and judgement.

PennyMatrix is NOT a pyramid scheme. We offer a product for sale and we provide lots of useful training and tools to help others succeed in business.

What are said useful products, and what is the cost to a retail customer?

Dare To Be Great, Liberty League, and thousands of also-rans have played this game.

This guy has some great writing on the subject:

How Pyramid Schemes and Ponzi Schemes are Prosecuted in the US: What are Koscot Test and Howey Test? (http://kschang.hubpages.com/hub/How-Pyramid-Schemes-and-Ponzi-Schemes-are-Prosecuted-in-the-US)

It would be nice to see a counter argument from your perspective citing the appropriate laws. It is after all your business.

If you draw out a chart for any corporate company or business with the CEO at the top and then all employees listed below and their positions in the company, they will ALL be shaped like pyramids. Don't knock the reputation of a company until you know for sure what you are talking about. That just makes sense.

100% of the people who work for McDonalds, Wal-Mart, or any other company make money. If you work 4 hours, throw down your apron and stomp off on your first day, you are paid for your time. I would even go out on a limb and say if you started with McDonalds as line a worker, you stand a much greater chance of working your way to upper management or franchise owner earning 100K a year than people ever will with any of these recruiting programs.

So no, corporations are nothing like Penny Matrix.

And finally lets take a look at the marketing:

ProfHenryHiggins
08-08-2013, 05:03 PM
Just like with any business, you are going to find people that are greedy and selfish when it comes to business. Blaming the entire company and everyone that was involved in it, is wrong. Just as if you were involved in something and one person in that business "went south" so to speak, it wouldn't be fair for someone to blame you for it.

Considering how many flops you've proudly promoted, Tommy, you're coming across like a man wearing nothing but his socks and a barrel with rags for suspenders.

laidback
08-09-2013, 12:35 PM
Considering how many flops you've proudly promoted, Tommy, you're coming across like a man wearing nothing but his socks and a barrel with rags for suspenders.
SOCKS??? Now there's a true symbol of success!!!

BoBosworth56
08-09-2013, 05:02 PM
Jon Scherling, one of the biggest scammers in history is a part of Penny Matrix. Enough said.

success411
08-18-2013, 08:23 PM
Jon Scherling, one of the biggest scammers in history is a part of Penny Matrix. Enough said.

You guys need to get a life. This guy in not behind the company, it looks like he was a rep and bought that domain, which no longer works.

Penny Matrix is an eBook of the month club. For $7 a month you get a new eBook of your choice. This month I got the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn....for $7.00. It's $6.44 on Amazon.

Good product, fair price, no recruiting fees, just a monthly membership fee of $7.00. I get paid for referring others who purchase an eBook Club membership,I.e., a product. I can also resell ebooks.

Far from a scam. [referral link removed by mod]

ProfHenryHiggins
08-18-2013, 09:35 PM
Good product, fair price, no recruiting fees, just a monthly membership fee of $7.00. I get paid for referring others who purchase an eBook Club membership,I.e., a product. I can also resell ebooks.

Far from a scam. [referral link removed by mod]

You might want to look up the old "four reports" chain letter sscheme often associated with the names Karen Liddell and Dave Rhodes. The argument that a pyramid is somehow made legitimate by circulation of a cheaply and readily duplicable piece of information failed in the courts more than a decade ago.

success411
08-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Just because you say something doesn't make it true. They sell the same product as Amazon for similar price. They pay a referral fee for promoting memberships.

Readily duplicatable makes no sense. The product can't be so over priced that it is sold to make a fake commission.

So a book of the month club or fruit of the month club better not pay referral fees of the FTC will come down on them. There are so many scams out there and for you to take issue with Penny Matrix tells me you are just angry and bitter.

I get a friggin eBook every month for $7. That's a scam? You're a joke.

success411
08-18-2013, 09:49 PM
By the way your intelligence is shown to be weak if you are saying The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is a cheaply and easily duplicated.

Do you even think before you type?

ProfHenryHiggins
08-18-2013, 10:16 PM
By the way your intelligence is shown to be weak if you are saying The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn is a cheaply and easily duplicated.

Do you even think before you type?

1. It's an electronic copy. That can be duplicated much more cheaply than a physical copy.

2. You do know that you're talking about a work in the public domain, not something protected by a copyright or author's estate?

3. It's been on the Web for free for years. http://www.gutenberg.org/files/76/76-h/76-h.htm

success411
08-18-2013, 10:30 PM
You should send that to Amazon because they're selling it too. I guess a Christmas Carol, The Red Badge of Courage and volumes 1, 2 and 3 of Shakespeare, all available on Amazon and Penny Matrix are just a waste of money and people should expect it to be free somewhere right?

I'm the bigger fool for trying to debate someone who is unable to reason.

littleroundman
08-19-2013, 02:42 AM
You simply PAY the little $7 per month.You will EARN $10,000.00 per month income.

Yep,

As Abraham Lincoln so famously said: "You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time"

Pay $7 a month for books you can get for free and earn $10,000 a month.

Better watch out, we'll all be buried up to our neck in in billionaires before you can say "B--O--O--L--S--H--E--E--T"

ribshaw
08-19-2013, 07:51 AM
Penny Matrix is an eBook of the month club. For $7 a month you get a new eBook of your choice. This month I got the Adventures of Huckleberry Finn....for $7.00.

Yeah, great deal. I am in a new program called AIR MATRIX, for $6.95 a month people can breathe for free.

laidback
08-19-2013, 08:45 AM
Yeah, great deal. I am in a new program called AIR MATRIX, for $6.95 a month people can breathe for free.

Hmmm, gives me an idea for a can't miss program distributing instant water... (just add coffee!)