PDA

View Full Version : Profitable Sunrise HYIP - Has anybody dug through it yet?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]

NikSam
06-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Why do they want to depose PayPal?

They request PayPal to bring information on account of someone named Milton Telxeira Da Silva , transaction logs, IP logs.

Perhaps, could be someone connected to company registrations, domain, web hosting, or could be account PS Admin used.

Apparently Paypal was too slow to provide it.

Fat City, LA
06-13-2013, 05:32 PM
Criminal charges coming? Who?

kYndr
06-14-2013, 12:07 AM
Hello. I am new in this forums, is there anyone that can do me the favor to gather some info and get a brief description of what this scheme was and what happened? How many losses were there etc?

Regards.

EagleOne
06-14-2013, 02:57 AM
Hello. I am new in this forums, is there anyone that can do me the favor to gather some info and get a brief description of what this scheme was and what happened? How many losses were there etc?

Regards.

You really need to start on page 1 and read through this thread. You will learn all you are asking about if you do.

ribshaw
06-14-2013, 08:05 AM
I agree Eagle, I forget how I stumbled on this site, I think it was the Professor's cash gifting page after wanting to investigate what someone was up to. But the Profitable Sunrise and Banners Brokers threads are chock full of great information. There was also a very impressive thread on a few guys running an Iraqi dinar scam that I thing Gregg and Glim Dropper did a masterful job of calling.

Hell, all the old stuff starts the same, reads the same and ends the same.

intheknow
06-24-2013, 09:35 AM
US regulator cites Technocash as recipient of Bible-bashing Ponzi funds

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/us-regulator-cites-technocash-as-recipient-of-bible-bashing-ponzi-funds/story-fn91v9q3-1226669020950

EagleOne
06-24-2013, 12:30 PM
US regulator cites Technocash as recipient of Bible-bashing Ponzi funds

Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/us-regulator-cites-technocash-as-recipient-of-bible-bashing-ponzi-funds/story-fn91v9q3-1226669020950)

Thanks for posting this article.

intheknow
07-09-2013, 02:26 PM
HUGE NEWS....NANCY AND HUSBAND CHARGED BY OHIO ATTORNEY GENERAL

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine - Williams County Charity and Solicitors Charged for 'Profitable Sunrise' Pyramid Scheme (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Media/News-Releases/July-2013/Williams-County-Charity-and-Solicitors-Charged-for)

NikSam
07-09-2013, 05:09 PM
Nice,

I hoped NJF case would be Federal, but ... 23 counts of state laws violation is good too,

HUGE NEWS....NANCY AND HUSBAND CHARGED BY OHIO ATTORNEY GENERAL

Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine - Williams County Charity and Solicitors Charged for 'Profitable Sunrise' Pyramid Scheme (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Media/News-Releases/July-2013/Williams-County-Charity-and-Solicitors-Charged-for)

littleroundman
07-09-2013, 05:18 PM
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/4344/msc0.jpg

Ohio Attorney General (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Media/News-Releases/July-2013/Williams-County-Charity-and-Solicitors-Charged-for)

EagleOne
07-09-2013, 06:02 PM
Nice,

I hoped NJF case would be Federal, but ... 23 counts of state laws violation is good too,

This is far from over, so don't be surprised if those charges come next by the feds. Investigations take time.

Still 23 counts is no chump change and the statement that none of the money went to charities as claimed is truly damning. Not going to be a happy outcome for her and all mentioned in the charges.

NikSam
07-09-2013, 06:07 PM
More Interesting story comes from this document: http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/OhioAttorneyGeneral/files/94/94a034ad-df89-4b21-9138-1ed67c556325.pdf

Apparently after PS disappearance. FUMI funds raised from donations were invested into Strongbrook Direct scam.

Do they even use their brain ? Do they understand the concept of what a charity is?

"Oh lord wont you buy me a color TV" -- And she did just that too, bought a TV for herself with donations.

EagleOne
07-10-2013, 01:59 PM
My how things have changed. I remember back when Nanci Jo was making all her videos and telephone interviews with Roman Novak claiming how he was the most important man she had ever met, how he had changed her life, and what a Godly man he was. How she had seen all the documents proving that his bridge loan/hard money lending business was legitimate, and at one time claimed she had met him face-to-face. Remember all those heady days?

Well, now Nanci Jo has amnesia and is telling a different story about her involvement with Roman Novak. She said in an interview, and I quote:

"Nancy Jo Frazer claims that she, her husband and Rosebrock "did not know what was happening".

In a phone interview with WNWO, Frazer said she did not want to go on camera at this time, the self-proclaimed television spokeswoman said that it all started when she was introduced to a man named "Roman Novack" by phone.

Frazer says that "Novack" was referred to her as a "reputable collateral lender out of the UK" and says he offered her "free advertising" on his many websites "in exchange for being a group leader for his program" called Profitable Sunrise.

Mrs. Frazer says she never met "Novack", face to face, but looked him up online and said he "had a good reputation on the internet".

Frazer says that after signing on with "Novack" he began using her name and her ministry for other things, without her knowledge.

Guess Nanci Jo keeps forgetting that all those videos are still available even though she took them down. Since Nanci Jo was able to "look" Roman up on the Internet maybe she should tell law enforcement how she did it since they claim he cannot be found.

Just like in all Ponzi's, none of the defenders, pimps of the Ponzi are anywhere to be found. Wish that Ty would come back and give us his expert opinion on how this all happened.

GlimDropper
07-10-2013, 09:56 PM
From today's Bryan Times (http://bryantimes.com/news/local/article_f41de559-80db-54e6-870c-48661dc6bc52.html):

AG: Group was scheme

Three locals charged in lawsuit

Posted: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 12:00 am | Updated: 2:32 am, Wed Jul 10, 2013.
By TAMI BRIGLE Times Editor | 0 comments

(http://bryantimes.com/news/local/article_f41de559-80db-54e6-870c-48661dc6bc52.html#user-comment-area)

The sun could be setting on Profitable Sunrise, at least in northwest Ohio.
Three area residents have been named as defendants in a lawsuit alleging violations of Ohio's charitable and securities laws in connection with Profitable Sunrise, an international pyramid scheme recently shut down by federal and international authorities.

I'm afraid the article is behind a pay wall but an old friend forwarded the text to me. I hope this will be considered fair use:

Tuesday, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and the Ohio Department of Commerce announced a joint lawsuit and temporary restraining order against Bryan residents Nancy Jo Frazer and her husband David Frazer, as well as Sherwood resident Albert Rosebrock, and their charity, Defining Vision Ministries, formerly known as Focus Up Ministries Inc.

<Snip>

According to the state's complaint, the Frazers and [Albert] Rosebrock used Focus Up Ministries' alleged status as a charity to solicit donations and investments into Profitable Sunrise. The complaint claims that "According to its articles of incorporation, Defendant Focus Up Ministries was created for numerous religious and charitable purposes, including theological training, counseling services, housing services, the establishment of a Christian bookstore ..." and that it would provide donated funds to "... Bible studies, scholarships, crisis relief, events, missionaries ..." and more.

<Snip>

"You're not going to say securities because we are not talking in that language," Nancy Frazer allegedly told investors in a conference call. "Talk about the fundraisers in the charities. Everybody knows what that is. It's a good thing. It's a happy thing. It's not a bad thing."

It appears her claims were not supported, however.

"There is no evidence that any investments in Profitable Sunrise were used for any charitable purposes," court filings state, and no records verify the defendants' claims that Focus Up Ministries was a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit.

<Snip>

As early as September 2012, filings state, Nancy Frazer had concerns about the lack of documents and records from Roman Novak, the alleged founder of Profitable Sunrise, yet she continued to solicit new investors. Court records refer to Novak as "John/Jane Doe" because the true identity has yet to be verified, and the person cannot be located.

During an investigatory hearing with the Division of Securities, the complaint maintains, Nancy Frazer testified that she expressed her concern to current and potential investors about the lack of documentation only "if they asked about it."

Profitable Sunrise is not the first scheme Nancy Frazer has been a part of, the suit claims. She has previously been involved with Ad Surf Daily, a multi-level marketing company out of Florida, whose founder pled guilty to wire fraud in May 2012. She also allegedly solicited investors or members for programs such as Profit Clicking, Fuel Freedom International and Zeek Rewards, which was the subject of action filed by the Securities Exchange Commission in August 2012. She currently is involved in Strongbrook Direct, and her position was allegedly purchased with funds donated to Focus Up Ministries.

Documents also indicate Rosebrock has been affiliated with Ad Surf Daily and Zeek Rewards in the past.

The motion filed Monday indicated that Nancy's husband David is the treasurer of Focus Up Ministries and was the branch manager, until April 2013, of Bryan's Huntington Bank, which holds six of the eight bank accounts identified in the suit. It is alleged he used his position at the bank to facilitate the scheme, opening the Focus Up Ministries account and making at least one wire transfer associated with Profitable Sunrise.

When contacted by The Times Tuesday, Huntington Public Relations Director Maureen Brown said, "It's our policy not to comment on personnel issues."

Kate Hanson, a public information officer with the Ohio Attorney General's Office, said that Huntington is not named as a defendant in the case, "and the bank cooperated with the investigation."

<Snip>

The filing indicates the defendants face a civil penalty of up to $10,000 for each alleged violation, and Hanson explained that multiple counts of the violations could be found. In addition, the suit seeks restitution for investors, relief for charitable beneficiaries, fees and punitive damages.

She also said it remains unclear how many investors gave money to the defendants and how much money was involved. Individuals who invested in Profitable Sunrise or were solicited to invest by the defendants are advised to call the Attorney General's Charitable Law Section at 614-466-3181.

All bolding mine.

Ad Surf Daily? Dear sweet Nanci Jo was deeper down the ponzi rabbit hole than even I thought. This will come as small relief to her many victims but Mrs. Frazer has screwed herself over as much or more than she helped hurt them.

And thanks again to our secret squirrel.

A late edit to add a link to the Ohio Attorney General's Press Release (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Media/News-Releases/July-2013/Williams-County-Charity-and-Solicitors-Charged-for):

Williams County Charity and Solicitors Charged for 'Profitable Sunrise' Pyramid Scheme

7/9/2013
(BRYAN, Ohio) – Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and the Ohio Department of Commerce today announced a joint lawsuit and a temporary restraining order against Nancy Jo Frazer, David Frazer, Albert Rosebrock, and their charity, Defining Vision Ministries, formerly known as Focus Up Ministries, Inc., for violations of Ohio’s charitable and securities laws.

“This case involves a worldwide pyramid scheme that defrauded Ohioans and others out of millions of dollars,” Attorney General Mike DeWine said. “These individuals brought the scheme to Ohio by promising outrageous returns and telling investors that their donations and investments would help charities. We will continue to work closely with the Department of Commerce to hold the defendants accountable for their actions.”

Profitable Sunrise is an international pyramid scheme recently shut down by federal and international authorities. Profitable Sunrise claimed to be a Christian company that would use investment proceeds to help charities and provide investors with large returns. According to the state’s complaint, the Frazers, of Bryan, and Rosebrock, of Sherwood, used Focus Up Ministries’ status as a charity to solicit donations and investments into Profitable Sunrise. They also claimed that invested funds would compound at 1.6 to 2.7 percent daily, growing at annual rates of 5,000 to more than 75,000 percent.

The complaint also alleges that the defendants used funds donated to Focus Up Ministries for personal expenses and other unlawful purposes. These included financing for personal business ventures, the purchase of a big screen television, no-interest personal loans, and compensation for agents who solicited on behalf of the Profitable Sunrise pyramid scheme. The complaint contains counts of misrepresentation, deceptive acts and practices, conversion, falsification, securities fraud, and unlicensed sale of securities, among other violations.

In the lawsuit, the state requests that the defendants be prohibited from soliciting for or having any involvement with any charity in Ohio and from engaging in any securities activities in violation of Ohio law, in addition to restitution for investors, relief for charitable beneficiaries, statutory penalties, fees, and punitive damages.

A preliminary injunction hearing has been scheduled for July 22 at 10 a.m. in the Williams County Common Pleas Court.

The Attorney General’s Office is interested in hearing from individuals who invested in Profitable Sunrise or were solicited to invest by the defendants. Those with information should call the Attorney General’s Charitable Law Section at (614) 466-3181.
Documents

Lawsuit (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Briefing-Room/News-Releases/Charitable-Law/2013-07-08-Complaint-Nancy-Jo-Frazer.aspx)
Motion for Temporary Restraining Order (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Briefing-Room/News-Releases/Charitable-Law/2013-07-08-NJF-TRO-Motion.aspx)
Temporary Restraining Order (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Briefing-Room/News-Releases/Charitable-Law/2013-07-08-TRO-Order.aspx)
Media Contacts

Dan Tierney: 614-466-3840
Kate Hanson: 614-466-3840

Gregg
07-11-2013, 02:35 PM
I may go to the hearing, lemme see what's up around here....

Gregg
07-11-2013, 03:20 PM
The complaint in the lawsuit is even worse than anything that had come out previously. Nanci Jo and friends tried to fake documents to the Ohio Attorney General, tried to fake payments they supposedly made to pay back FUMI for money they took out (remember her long statements that no officers etc... were getting payments from FUMI, well, that was a lie). Wow, 58 pages of bitch slapping.....

And near the end, a nice little gem, the AG is making a claim to ALL money collected in the name of FUMI, to distribute legitimate charities....so in theory, every dime Nanci Jo collected could be seized. So how about bragging about the $30 Mil you raised there, Nanci Jo?

Looks like Nanci Jo is going to prison.

Eddie Haskell
07-11-2013, 05:53 PM
If they have enough evidence to charge them with so many counts why dont they go ahead and arrest them all and lock them up and let them try to make bail? This always pisses me off in these scams get busted.

NikSam
07-11-2013, 06:05 PM
If they have enough evidence to charge them with so many counts why dont they go ahead and arrest them all and lock them up and let them try to make bail? This always pisses me off in these scams get busted.

It is called "white collar crime" :pao:

okosh
07-11-2013, 08:14 PM

Gee I hope so...

baylee
07-11-2013, 08:31 PM
And near the end, a nice little gem, the AG is making a claim to ALL money collected in the name of FUMI, to distribute legitimate charities....so in theory, every dime Nanci Jo collected could be seized. So how about bragging about the $30 Mil you raised there, Nanci Jo?

I hope her Co-Conspirators go right along with her.

Former Player
07-13-2013, 03:48 PM
I have a question someone might know the answer to. I remember someone in this section stating that Nancy Jo was advertising FUMI as a 501C. It was then stated that she was not actually registered as a 501C and falsely advertising it as such. What was the final on that? Was she actually a 501C or was it deception? From what I have read from the State of Ohio so far, it has not been mentioned. Unless I missed something. Thanks.

Btw Eagle like your updated website. Keep on defending the innocent.

baylee
07-13-2013, 04:27 PM
I have a question someone might know the answer to. I remember someone in this section stating that Nancy Jo was advertising FUMI as a 501C. It was then stated that she was not actually registered as a 501C and falsely advertising it as such. What was the final on that? Was she actually a 501C or was it deception? From what I have read from the State of Ohio so far, it has not been mentioned. Unless I missed something. Thanks.

In Glimdropper's post # 2264 are links to the Motion for Temporary Restraining Order and the granted restraining order. Read pages 4 and 5 of the motion for the Motion for Temporary Restraining Order.

NikSam
07-13-2013, 05:15 PM

Nothing around Nanci was ever registered as 501(c)3 , not even registered for state exemption.
It was also mentioned several times in Ohio complaint (Count ONE - 171) and in other 2 documents.

This is the last excuse they put on their Global Impact Resource Alliance Group (http://www.globalimpactresource.info/) site

It was decided to bring on board a young subordinate ministry that was under a church that had a 501c3 group status. This meant that the ministry (which was also a small church) would be under their guidance.

I believe they used what I said here before about group exemptions, but they never mentioned under which charity they claim to be, in that case it would be easy to verify if the upper charity heard of them, authorized them to collect donations in their name and accounted for all donations collected.

Everything about FUMI/NJF/GIR was a lie.

EagleOne
07-13-2013, 08:32 PM

Thanks, glad you like it. We have been getting a lot of compliments on it.

As for FUMI, never was approved as a 501(c)3, as others have pointed out. All they did was file the name with the Secretary of State with their Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. That's only 1/3 of the process.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
07-13-2013, 09:51 PM
Thanks, glad you like it. We have been getting a lot of compliments on it.

As for FUMI, never was approved as a 501(c)3, as others have pointed out. All they did was file the name with the Secretary of State with their Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation. That's only 1/3 of the process.

In other words, NO, nothing that Nanci Jo was working with was ever approved as a 501(c)3 WHATEVER SHE SAID

EagleOne
07-17-2013, 02:56 AM
When you Google Profitable Sunrise, the thread at MMG is the #1 link on the page, and it is all thanks to Frabi for making it so. Our exchange managed to make it #1

If you Google: Profitable Sunrise All State and Federal Filings and Court Cases, Eagle's website is listed #1.

Gregg
07-19-2013, 04:45 AM
As of now I plan to attend the hearing Monday morning, it's about a 2 hour drive for me. I'll take a camera and see if I can get a picture of Nanci Jo!

EagleOne
07-19-2013, 05:20 AM
As of now I plan to attend the hearing Monday morning, it's about a 2 hour drive for me. I'll take a camera and see if I can get a picture of Nanci Jo!

I hope you can make it, as I would love to know how many people show up for the hearing. I'm sure Nanci Jo will need a box of Kleenex she will be so distraught. But then she is an actress.

NikSam
07-19-2013, 07:14 AM

You will not be able to use a camera in the courtroom or maybe even in courthouse.

If you planning to be present at the hearing and get a picture you will need a partner who can take pictures outside, courthouse guards might demand to surrender your camera to storage,
you might not get a chance/time to catch Nanci in shot and also be present in courtroom.

You can also get the transcript of the hearing for a fee i believe, right after the hearing.

Gregg
07-21-2013, 06:55 PM
I'm in Piqua, Ohio (former haunt of friend Brad...oh whatever last name he's using this week) on my way to Bryan for tomorrow's hearing.

Gregg
07-21-2013, 10:53 PM
In Bryan, in a jacuzzi suite and watching Duck Dynasty, life don't get much better than this!

Gregg
07-22-2013, 01:17 PM
Well, the hearing was postponed until August 5, but my AC was out yesterday and I can't spend a night without AC, so no harm. I got a good look at Nanci Jo's neck of the woods and I'll be going back.

EagleOne
07-22-2013, 02:20 PM
Hmm, must have needed more time for the insanity defense plea.

Gregg
07-23-2013, 04:04 AM
No, I half expected it, going was mostly an excuse to get out of my house with no AC. I know Nanci Jo reads this thread, so I'd just like to tell her, yes, it was me in the red Mustang taking pictures of your house. I'll use them in something I'm still writing if I find the right place to put it. And yes, I heard whomever was in the house, I may have even seen you spying a look out the window. Nanci Jo, the reckoning is here, this is as good as your life is going to get for years. Your family is going to lose the house, you're going to have to admit that it wasn't just a cased of you getting your name used and you didn't have anything to do with it. You helped steal AT LEAST $30 million, how many families are going to lose everything, and not just from following you into Profitable Sunrise. No, Nanci Jo, you led them into handfuls of these schemes with your fake faith and prosperity Gospel gibberish. Get used to it Nanci Jo, savor every minute of the now, because you have a very bad future in front of you and it's all downhill from here for a very long time. You can't even file for Bankruptcy protection and we're not even at the criminal phase yet. Not a peep yet from the Federal Government and the IRS, not an audit, mind you, though that;s coming too, but you're going to have to come to Jesus with the CID for at a minimum your fake charity.

Good Luck, Nanci Jo, you and everyone around you is going to need it.

Gregg
07-23-2013, 04:06 AM
gee, for an Atheist I can get downright pentecostal sometimes....

laidback
07-23-2013, 09:34 AM
No, I half expected it, going was mostly an excuse to get out of my house with no AC. I know Nanci Jo reads this thread, so I'd just like to tell her, yes, it was me in the red Mustang taking pictures of your house. I'll use them in something I'm still writing if I find the right place to put it. And yes, I heard whomever was in the house, I may have even seen you spying a look out the window. Nanci Jo, the reckoning is here, this is as good as your life is going to get for years. Your family is going to lose the house, you're going to have to admit that it wasn't just a cased of you getting your name used and you didn't have anything to do with it. You helped steal AT LEAST $30 million, how many families are going to lose everything, and not just from following you into Profitable Sunrise. No, Nanci Jo, you led them into handfuls of these schemes with your fake faith and prosperity Gospel gibberish. Get used to it Nanci Jo, savor every minute of the now, because you have a very bad future in front of you and it's all downhill from here for a very long time. You can't even file for Bankruptcy protection and we're not even at the criminal phase yet. Not a peep yet from the Federal Government and the IRS, not an audit, mind you, though that;s coming too, but you're going to have to come to Jesus with the CID for at a minimum your fake charity.

Good Luck, Nanci Jo, you and everyone around you is going to need it. She might not be going much of anywhere if they put cuffs or a GPS anklet on her...!

Fat City, LA
07-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Ponzi Jo will show up w/ a bible in her hands, she will call out to the lord. She will be so overwhelmed by the evil Roman taking advantage of her group members, there will be health issues.

She will still go to jail. All the elements are present.
She cant produce a Roman(I believe he is at Uinvest now), she is getting a decent stretch.

Gregg
07-23-2013, 09:29 PM
I'm sure she's going to jail, the big question to me is, will her husband? His position at the bank is going to be a big thing against him. I hope more than a few of the fake prosperity Gospel preachers she had tagging along will go with her.

Fat City, LA
07-25-2013, 06:51 PM
Lyndell,
Have you heard from many victims?
Ponzi Jo was a singularly good con artist in her own way. The idea she would scam was unfathomable to the type who fell for her dogma. (It was LOL to anyone rational)

What are $ #'s of losses? More than $10k rare? 100's or 1000's of people?

People understand losses are actual seasoned funds, not Tolkienesque Easter Gift PS cash?

EagleOne
07-25-2013, 08:51 PM
Lyndell,
Have you heard from many victims?
Ponzi Jo was a singularly good con artist in her own way. The idea she would scam was unfathomable to the type who fell for her dogma. (It was LOL to anyone rational)

What are $ #'s of losses? More than $10k rare? 100's or 1000's of people?

People understand losses are actual seasoned funds, not Tolkienesque Easter Gift PS cash?

I stopped counting after 200, but my guess is that it was close to 300 that contacted us. The dollar amounts ranged from several hundred dollars to several in the $100,000 Dollar range and every thing in between. If I had to guess an average amount of loss from all who contacted me, it would average around $30,000 per person. It could have been less, but I was too busy responding to keep count.

Those who contacted us early enough we were able to help them get their money back through bank wire reversals. Then the SEC froze the bank accounts and that stopped every thing. Then all we could do was tell people to file complaints and with which agencies. I think we were able to help about 100-125 get their bank wires reversed. Only wish it had been more.

Fat City, LA
07-26-2013, 09:45 AM
I stopped counting after 200, but my guess is that it was close to 300 that contacted us. The dollar amounts ranged from several hundred dollars to several in the $100,000 Dollar range and every thing in between. If I had to guess an average amount of loss from all who contacted me, it would average around $30,000 per person. It could have been less, but I was too busy responding to keep count.

Those who contacted us early enough we were able to help them get their money back through bank wire reversals. Then the SEC froze the bank accounts and that stopped every thing. Then all we could do was tell people to file complaints and with which agencies. I think we were able to help about 100-125 get their bank wires reversed. Only wish it had been more.

100-125 is NO joke. Nice work.

Fat City, LA
07-26-2013, 09:50 AM
I'm sure she's going to jail, the big question to me is, will her husband? His position at the bank is going to be a big thing against him. I hope more than a few of the fake prosperity Gospel preachers she had tagging along will go with her.

Anyone else get the feeling a SERIOUS jail stretch is coming soon for ponzi pimps. The judicial/economic/cultural climate is ripe for vicious messages to be send.

EagleOne
07-26-2013, 01:57 PM
100-125 is NO joke. Nice work.

Thanks, but I was just guessing off the top of my head as to how many contacted us and the total number we were able to help. Some got back to us letting us know they got their money back, others did not. I haven't had the time to get the actual numbers, but one day I will. The number I wish we knew is how many people we prevented from joining this in the first place.

NikSam
07-26-2013, 02:01 PM
... The number I wish we knew is how many people we prevented from joining this in the first place.

If you stopped at least one person from loosing their life savings, and i believe you did.
Everything what was done is worth it.

ribshaw
07-26-2013, 04:27 PM
The number I wish we knew is how many people we prevented from joining this in the first place.

I bet it is huge, 150,000 views on this thread. 1/2 a million on Banners Broker. I am sure it cuts both ways, but anyone who took a good hard look kept their wallet in their pocket on this and many other questionable deals.

Market! Market!
07-27-2013, 10:20 AM
If you stopped at least one person from loosing their life savings, and i believe you did.

EagleOne might have saved someone's life because of this.
Oops sorry, everyone who participated in the forum might have.
Let us remember that there are news of people committing suicide because of scams like this.
Thanks everyone! And keep it up!

Coach & Mentor
07-27-2013, 10:58 AM
I would just like to add that, as a "victim" of Profitable Sunrise, Nanci Jo Frazer and John Schepcoff, Lyndell has been a great resource and a tireless advocate to bring these scam artist to justice. I just wish I would have known about Lyndell and Realscam before I got suckered into the ponzi and lost a butt load of money. Unfortunately, I was one of many who listened to the self proclaimed financial expert John Schepcoff and "stepped up to the plate" with this now known fraud. I anxiously await the outcome of Nanci Jo Frazer's court battles and hope Schepcoff too gets a summons to appear in either state or federal court. They are no better than a crack head peddling crack from a crack house next to a high school the way they illegally promoted Profitable Sunrise. Another unfortunate is white collar crimes are not subjected to mandatory minimums like crack dealers are.

Eddie Haskell
07-27-2013, 11:47 AM
They are no better than a crack head peddling crack from a crack house next to a high school the way they illegally promoted Profitable Sunrise. Another unfortunate is white collar crimes are not subjected to mandatory minimums like crack dealers are.

You are right and I hope law enforcement starts taking a harder look at the ponzi pimps just like the do drug dealers. Places like real scam have already identified the king pins of the ponzi world so it shouldnt be that hard to go after them. Ponzi Jo (who ever started that now has me saying it) is going to prison. It may take 5 years to get it settled but she is on her way. Her husband may weasel out of it I dont know.

baylee
07-27-2013, 12:37 PM

I agree 1000% percent.

Fat City, LA
07-27-2013, 02:50 PM
You are right and I hope law enforcement starts taking a harder look at the ponzi pimps just like the do drug dealers. Places like real scam have already identified the king pins of the ponzi world so it shouldnt be that hard to go after them. Ponzi Jo (who ever started that now has me saying it) is going to prison. It may take 5 years to get it settled but she is on her way. Her husband may weasel out of it I dont know.

I brought it here, not my original thought.

On the last PS member facebook page=Charlie Steen was 1st to use it.
Charlie was not right on an emotional level for months after Roman forgot his Easter Gift. His posting were semi-insane.

baylee
07-27-2013, 06:15 PM
She might not be going much of anywhere if they put cuffs or a GPS anklet on her...!

One can only hope! A perp walk would be really, really good and most appropriate also.

intheknow
08-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Frazer court date rescheduled again:

COURT DATE SCHEDULED
Event: MOTION HEARING
Date: 08/16/2013 Time: 10:00 am

EagleOne
08-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Frazer court date rescheduled again:

COURT DATE SCHEDULED
Event: MOTION HEARING
Date: 08/16/2013 Time: 10:00 am

Thanks for the heads up on this and posting it.

ArthurWankspittle
08-05-2013, 12:27 PM
....Her husband may weasel out of it I dont know.Be interesting if he did a plea bargain.....

EagleOne
08-14-2013, 07:23 PM
Hearing rescheduled for August 30.

EagleOne
08-20-2013, 02:43 PM
Now this is just too funny. Seems Nanci Jo doesn't like her name anymore so now she is going by Nancy Joanne.

Nanci Jo or Nancy Joanne, makes no difference. Everyone now knows you are a Ponzi promoter and always have been, and your fake charity has been exposed. A lot of people are not going to be happy having to refile their taxes and claiming their deductions as taxable income.

And I especially loved the YouTube post by Abert Rosebrock that Channel 11 in Toledo is under investigation for using videos in their report given to them by an individual twice convicted of securities fraud. Keep on telling those whoppers Albert. Only a few brain-dead might believe you.

Now I can hardly wait to see which one willl show up for her hearing on the 30th?

EagleOne
08-24-2013, 12:08 PM
The hearing on the 30th is to determine if the court will allow Nanci Jo/Nancy Joanne and her husband Dave to use any of the $20,000 frozen to pay their attorneys fees. The really important hearing is on September 9 when they have to plead. It will be not guilty and demand a jury trial, guilty and then the court will set a date for sentencing, or a plea deal. This is when the fun really begins if they opt for a jury trial.

I hope the judge denies them access to the frozen $20K to pay their attorneys. Let them use a public defender if they can't pay an attorney.

wserra
08-25-2013, 06:19 AM
The really important hearing is on September 9 when they have to plead. It will be not guilty and demand a jury trial, guilty and then the court will set a date for sentencing, or a plea deal. This is when the fun really begins if they opt for a jury trial.

Sorry if I haven't been keeping up. Daily contact with one site is about all I have time for. Damn work. If I didn't have to support myself and my family, I could post fulltime to anti-fraud boards.

Are there criminal charges pending against these miscreants? The only pending court proceedings I know of are the SEC action against PS itself and the Ohio AG TRO/injunction action against Ponzi Jo et al, the Ohio-based promoters. These are both civil actions. One doesn't plead guilty or not guilty to a civil action, no one is sentenced in a civil action (except for a contempt in violating an injunction, something we're nowhere near yet here), you don't get a PD in a civil action, and in most places (although I don't know Ohio law) there is no right to a jury trial in an injunction action.

Did I miss something?

Fendaril
08-25-2013, 02:33 PM
Next time I'll just give my $80 to a homeless person.

It would be put to a lot better use. I'm helping to pay for some random criminal's attorney fees

ribshaw
08-25-2013, 03:05 PM
[B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Now this is just too funny. Seems Nanci Jo doesn't like her name anymore so now she is going by Nancy Joanne.

No where on earth would a scammer get an idea like that, perhaps next we will be hearing wedding bells.

Nancy Joanne Franklin??

ribshaw
08-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Next time I'll just give my $80 to a homeless person.

Not to wax to philosophical, but that is a low "tuition" for hopefully a lifetime lesson. My guess is you will never fall for BS like this again, some folks have jumped right from this right into the next steamy pile.

EagleOne
08-25-2013, 03:26 PM
Sorry if I haven't been keeping up. Daily contact with one site is about all I have time for. Damn work. If I didn't have to support myself and my family, I could post fulltime to anti-fraud boards.

Are there criminal charges pending against these miscreants? The only pending court proceedings I know of are the SEC action against PS itself and the Ohio AG TRO/injunction action against Ponzi Jo et al, the Ohio-based promoters. These are both civil actions. One doesn't plead guilty or not guilty to a civil action, no one is sentenced in a civil action (except for a contempt in violating an injunction, something we're nowhere near yet here), you don't get a PD in a civil action, and in most places (although I don't know Ohio law) there is no right to a jury trial in an injunction action.

Did I miss something?

Straight from the court record:

ORDER FILED: UPON MOTION TO EXTEND TIME TO ANSWR OR OTHERWISE PLEAD, AND FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN,SAID MOTION IS HEREBY GRANTED. THE COURT GRANTS AN EXTENSION OF 28 DAYS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 9 TO FILE AN ANSWER OR OTHERWISE PLEAD TO PLAINTIFFS' COMPLAINT. IT IS SO ORDERED.

Of course you can have a trial in a civil action and you have to plead to the charges.

Fendaril
08-25-2013, 03:33 PM
Well now that we know someone is going to get in trouble for this, shouldn't we focus on rehabilitating along with proper penalty? I don't think jail time should be given because that would put Nanci's offspring through a lot of pressure.

I know vick from empower network got like 5 years probation. I think some close monitoring should be given in this case. Now in the case of a second offense, obviously jail time would be on the table.

Lots of strenuous community service and forced one on one therapy with court follow-ups seems like a good idea.

BoBosworth56
08-25-2013, 03:44 PM
Well now that we know someone is going to get in trouble for this, shouldn't we focus on rehabilitating along with proper penalty? I don't think jail time should be given because that would put Nanci's offspring through a lot of pressure.

I know vick from empower network got like 5 years probation. I think some close monitoring should be given in this case. Now in the case of a second offense, obviously jail time would be on the table.

Lots of strenuous community service and forced one on one therapy with court follow-ups seems like a good idea.

Yes, Vick got probation even though the prosecutor wanted jail time but guess what? Vick has been pimping scams ever since. Nanci Jo and company stole thousands of people and ruined their lives. So yes, she should be given jail time.

baylee
08-25-2013, 05:14 PM
Yes, Vick got probation even though the prosecutor wanted jail time but guess what? Vick has been pimping scams ever since. Nanci Jo and company stole thousands of people and ruined their lives. So yes, she should be given jail time.
I completely agree with you, She should be given serious jail time. Her charity scam alone should put her behind bars for a very long time.

wserra
08-25-2013, 05:44 PM
Straight from the court record:

ORDER FILED: UPON MOTION TO EXTEND TIME TO ANSWR OR OTHERWISE PLEAD, AND FOR GOOD CAUSE SHOWN,SAID MOTION IS HEREBY GRANTED. THE COURT GRANTS AN EXTENSION OF 28 DAYS UNTIL SEPTEMBER 9 TO FILE AN ANSWER OR OTHERWISE PLEAD TO PLAINTIFFS' COMPLAINT. IT IS SO ORDERED.

Right. A civil action must be answered; otherwise the defendant is in default. In this context, "otherwise plead" means, instead of filing an answer, the defendant may move for certain relief. Every state I know of has its own equivalent of FRCP 12(b), which sets out the grounds for such a motion (such things as a lack of jurisdiction or failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted). "Otherwise plead" does not mean "guilty" or "not guilty", because there are no such devices in civil actions. Nor is one appointed a public defender, because in almost all civil actions there is no right to appointed counsel (main exception: the state removing a child from a parent). And the Court will not set a date for sentencing, because there is no sentencing in a civil action.

Of course you can have a trial in a civil action

Yes, of course you can, so long as there are any relevant facts in issue. You frequently have no right to a jury trial in a civil action, however. The general rule is that there is no right to a jury trial in actions which seek only equitable relief, such as an injunction. Some quick research shows that Ohio adheres to this rule. AultCare Corp. v. Roach, 2009 Ohio 6186 (2009); National City Bank v. Abdalla, 722 N.E.2d 130 (Ohio App. 1999). A perusal of the complaint (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Briefing-Room/News-Releases/Charitable-Law/2013-07-08-Complaint-Nancy-Jo-Frazer.aspx) shows that most of the relief sought is equitable, but that the AG does also seek "compensatory damages". Depending on Ohio law, that issue may have to be decided by a jury should the AG stick to it.

This is probably all a tempest in a teapot. From your post, I thought I had missed an indictment. That's why I posted. To the later posters: if Frazer does go to jail, it won't be as a result of the pending action (unless she violates an injunction). Being sentenced requires a criminal charge.

EagleOne
08-25-2013, 10:06 PM
Right. A civil action must be answered; otherwise the defendant is in default. In this context, "otherwise plead" means, instead of filing an answer, the defendant may move for certain relief. Every state I know of has its own equivalent of FRCP 12(b), which sets out the grounds for such a motion (such things as a lack of jurisdiction or failure to state a claim upon which relief can be granted). "Otherwise plead" does not mean "guilty" or "not guilty", because there are no such devices in civil actions. Nor is one appointed a public defender, because in almost all civil actions there is no right to appointed counsel (main exception: the state removing a child from a parent). And the Court will not set a date for sentencing, because there is no sentencing in a civil action.

Yes, of course you can, so long as there are any relevant facts in issue. You frequently have no right to a jury trial in a civil action, however. The general rule is that there is no right to a jury trial in actions which seek only equitable relief, such as an injunction. Some quick research shows that Ohio adheres to this rule. AultCare Corp. v. Roach, 2009 Ohio 6186 (2009); National City Bank v. Abdalla, 722 N.E.2d 130 (Ohio App. 1999). A perusal of the complaint (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Briefing-Room/News-Releases/Charitable-Law/2013-07-08-Complaint-Nancy-Jo-Frazer.aspx) shows that most of the relief sought is equitable, but that the AG does also seek "compensatory damages". Depending on Ohio law, that issue may have to be decided by a jury should the AG stick to it.

This is probably all a tempest in a teapot. From your post, I thought I had missed an indictment. That's why I posted. To the later posters: if Frazer does go to jail, it won't be as a result of the pending action (unless she violates an injunction). Being sentenced requires a criminal charge.

Thanks for clarifying and the correction. I thought I had remembered a civil case going to trial and a verdict being rendered, but obviously I was wrong. She did have 23 charges filed against her by the Ohio AG and the Dept of Commerce did she not? What was the purpose of filing these charges if it wouldn't result in a trial?

littleroundman
08-26-2013, 12:22 AM
The Ohio Attorney General applied for and received a Temporary Restraining order (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/OhioAttorneyGeneral/files/d8/d831375f-0a92-413e-9522-6e9d1c3a962a.pdf) against Nanci Jo Frazer et al on July 8, 2013

http://imageshack.us/a/img713/3771/4yep.jpg

The State of Ohio and the Ohio Department of Commerce then issued a lawsuit:

http://imageshack.us/a/img94/2128/9vkz.jpg

Ohio Attorney General lawsuit .pdf (http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/OhioAttorneyGeneral/files/dd/dd67aa83-2922-4a5e-8918-25ae110f19e1.pdf)

Which included the phrase: "Jury demand endorsed hereon"

Which, under Common Pleas Court rules (http://www.co.wood.oh.us/lawlibrary/Common_Plea_CH3.html) indicates:

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/6291/nh7d.jpg

The lawsuit contained 23 allegations of:

Count 1 - deceptive acts or practices

Count 2 - misleading as to material facts

Count 3 - misleading as to existence of charitable organization / purpose

Count 4 - false or misleading information to the Attorney General

Count 5 - breach of fiduciary duties

Count 6 - failure to file a registration statement

Count 7 - failure to file articles

Count 8 - failure to file a statement

Count 9 - failure to file fees

Count 10 - failure to file financial reports

Count 11 - failure to comply and operating in violation of chapter 1716

Count 12 - nuisance

Count 13 - failure to register

Count 14 - falsification

Count 15 - common law fraud

Count 16 - common law conversion

Count 17 - common law unjust enrichment

Count 18 - reformation of charitable trust

Count 19 - unlawful sale of unregistered securities

Count 20 - sales of securities by unregistered person or entity

Count 21 - acting as an investment adviser or investment adviser representative without a license

Count 22 - false representation in the sale of securities

Count 23 - securities fraud

All of which are "civil" or "administrative"charges, as distinct from "criminal" charges

The complaint asks the court to impose the following penalties:

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b508/cabanefeline/Scams/pray_zps9fb05460.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img580/5878/gpsw.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/6385/y95t.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img153/8202/m92b.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img841/4367/l6uv.jpg

Fendaril
08-26-2013, 07:25 AM
Good so everything is fair. Does this mean this horse can be ignored now?

wserra
08-26-2013, 09:56 AM
What was the purpose of filing these charges if it wouldn't result in a trial?

Lots of these - most, in fact - result in consent orders rather than a trial. That's what happened to Zeek - Paul Burks reached an agreement with the SEC, which resulted in a consent order/injunction. If no meeting of the minds, of course, the only other option is a trial.

Which included the phrase: "Jury demand endorsed hereon"

Right. Again, most jurisdictions follow FRCP 38: a jury demand is required to preserve the right to a jury trial where such a right exists in the first place, per applicable law. Even if all parties to an action agree, if there isn't a right to a jury trial under the law, there won't be one. As I wrote above, it appears that Ohio has demanded at least one form of relief (compensatory damages) on which it may well be entitled to a jury. It depends on Ohio law.

Fat City, LA
08-26-2013, 04:51 PM
Roman (group behind him) just disappeared ? They got away w/it?

Is there any theory Ponzi Jo/lackeys created him?
Ponzi Jo bought TVs? Trips? Worth it to go to jail?

baylee
08-26-2013, 08:24 PM
Lots of these - most, in fact - result in consent orders rather than a trial. That's what happened to Zeek - Paul Burks reached an agreement with the SEC, which resulted in a consent order/injunction. If no meeting of the minds, of course, the only other option is a trial.

Right. Again, most jurisdictions follow FRCP 38: a jury demand is required to preserve the right to a jury trial where such a right exists in the first place, per applicable law. Even if all parties to an action agree, if there isn't a right to a jury trial under the law, there won't be one. As I wrote above, it appears that Ohio has demanded at least one form of relief (compensatory damages) on which it may well be entitled to a jury. It depends on Ohio law.

Dog Gone, My heart was really set on seeing her do a "Perp" walk along with some of her C0-Conspiritors. Alas! Hopes and dreams do not always come to pass.

Gregg
08-27-2013, 12:11 PM
Dog Gone, My heart was really set on seeing her do a "Perp" walk along with some of her C0-Conspiritors. Alas! Hopes and dreams do not always come to pass.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about that happening eventually.

intheknow
08-31-2013, 06:34 AM
Article from their local paper:

Family funds are unfrozen

By LYNN THOMPSON Times Reporter | Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013 1:00 am

Family inheritances can be used to help finance legal defenses for David and Nancy Jo Frazer of Bryan and Albert Rosebrock of Sherwood.

Visiting Judge Joseph N. Schmenk made that ruling after an evidentiary hearing in the Williams County Court of Common Pleas Friday morning.

On July 8, the Ohio Attorney General’s office filed suit against the Frazers and Rosebrock concerning their alleged involvement in Defining Vision Ministries, formerly known as Focus Up Ministries Inc., and Profitable Sunrise, an international pyramid scheme shut down by federal and international authorities earlier in the year. The attorney general’s office also filed an injunction to freeze their assets.

“We want them frozen to maintain the status quo,” argued Allen Showalter, attorney representing the Attorney General’s Department of Commerce.

“Personal and Profitable Sunrise funds are hopelessly co-mingled, impossible to separate,” Showalter said. “We don’t want to jeopardize the return to investors and charities who were taken in by them.”

Attorney Richard Kerger countered that the Federal Commerce Commission has already set aside $11 million as “a partial return to investors and charities taken in by Profitable Sunrise.” He argued that Rosebrock and the Frazers need the money to ensure fair representation in court.

“The charges against them include 328 paragraphs, and the state already has three attorneys assigned to it,” Kerger said. “Breaking all that down is going to take time and money. Freezing those assets represents an unfair hardship.”

The funds in question included $12,000 Rosebrock inherited after an uncle’s death in North Carolina in 2011, and $150,000 David Frazer inherited following his mother’s death in 2012.

After testimony and a review of probate court documents to verify the amounts claimed, Schmenk ruled to release a portion of the funds: Rosebrock will get access to $8,000 of his inheritance and the Frazers will get access to $20,000 of David’s inheritance.

The judge explained that keeping the assets frozen for future dispersement to past investors would be like pre-judging the case. “It hasn’t gone to trial yet and we don’t know if they will win or lose,” he said.

“The money from charitable investors is still frozen, and that’s what matters to us,” Kate Hanson, attorney general’s office public information officer, said afterward. “Our goal is to see that charitable contributions are used as they were intended.”

All that money (the grand total has yet to be determined) was intended to help people, Nancy Frazer said during her testimony.

She testified that she started Focus Up Ministries Inc. in 2009. It was just a website at first, dedicated to her favorite songs and sermon messages.

“On July 1, 2012, I got a phone call, (that) explained Profitable Sunrise as a collateral loan company,” she said. “I tested it out by investing $100 for seven weeks and it worked.”

She testified her contact then arranged a conference call with Profitable Sunrise founder Roman Novak, reportedly a Czechoslovakian living in Great Britain at the time.

“He said he didn’t have the time to answer all my questions because his girlfriend was in the hospital,” she said. “(The contact) wanted to set it up so I could work directly with Roman.”

Roman was a good Christian man, judging from that first conference call, she said. He asked for her resume and credentials, including proof that she had an active charity.

“All the group leaders had to have a charity,” she said. “Focus Up had never been fully developed, so I thought this would be a good chance to do that.”

As the leader of her own “NJF Global” investment group with Profitable Sunrise, Nancy Frazer expected a 2.1 percent daily return on her own investments within 179 days; a 5 percent commission on every new investor she recruited; a 2 percent commission on every new recruit her investors recruited; and a 1 percent commission on every new recruit her investors’ recruits recruited.

It was all very similar to the way things were done in the other 22 direct marketing companies she had been involved with, Nancy Frazer said.

The NJF Global Group website also got its own “back button” so other Profitable Sunrise investors could donate directly to Focus Up Ministries Inc., she said.

The ministry never got anything from its back button account, Rosebrock testified. Profitable Sunrise was shut down before that happened.

Rosebrock was Nancy Frazer’s second pick as treasurer for Focus Up Ministries Inc.

David Frazer was her first.

“She decided that while I was at work,” David said. “I said that wasn’t a good idea, given my situation.” He was a branch manager and executive vice president of the Huntington Bank in Bryan, with 32 years of banking experience.

He was terminated in April, when the FCC took action against Profitable Sunrise. He has been unemployed ever since.

The back button never worked, but Focus Up Ministries started getting a lot of checks, Rosebrock said.

In 2012, it brought in $52,000.

Of that, $22,000 was used to hire a full-time computer technician to manage the ministry’s website and online pay accounts, and two employees to handle call volume from people who had invested in Profitable Sunrise. Another $12,000 went toward office supplies, as well as refreshments and materials for Nancy Frazer’s personal Bible study group which met weekly at her house. “They weren’t involved in the ministry,” Rosebrock said.

The remaining $18,000 went toward Focus Up’s “ministry of helps” for people who knew people connected to it, he said.

Rosebrock testified a man in Colorado got $1,250 for an emergency house payment when times got tough. Another person in Michigan got $300 for winter heating bills.

Every “help” got a PowerPoint presentation that Nancy Frazer made, explaining how Profitable Sunrise worked and some of them signed up afterward, Rosebrock said.

Anyone who donated $100 or more to Focus Up got the same package.

They were called “chairmen” and they got direct access to Nancy Frazer, who spent her time addressing questions and concerns from Profitable Sunrise investors.

There were approximately 40,000 investors in the NJF Global group in 2012 and the calls came in hot and heavy, 16 to 18 hours a day, he said.

According to Rosebrock, a lot of investors couldn’t direct-deposit funds into Profitable Sunrise overseas accounts, because of local restrictions against it. Ohio didn’t have those restrictions, so Rosebrock became a conduit. He would take checks in one day and sent them out the next, wire transferring a total of $139,000 before the whole thing was shut down.

He got a $10 transaction “gratuity” for his time and effort with each check, which he tracked by username registered through the Profitable Sunrise website.

He did the leg work because “Nancy’s time is valuable,” he said. “She mentored me.”

“So did any of those people ever get their money back?” Schmenk asked.

“I don’t know,” Rosebrock said. “They could have, if they opted out of the compounded interest cycle. The cycle took 179 days to finish, but everything shut down before it was complete.

“On March 11, 2012, Nancy had a conference call with Roman,” he said. “He said he was going to migrate servers to Hong Kong. We haven’t heard anything since.”

“So,” Schmenk said, turning to Nancy Frazer, “2.1 percent interest daily adds up to, like, 7,500 percent annually. Have you ever heard of any business doing that, short of buying lottery tickets?”

“Yeah, they’re all over the Internet,” she said. “We’ve since learned to avoid them.”

Turning to David, the judge said “You’ve been married 28 years, and you don’t know anything about your wife’s businesss?”

“Yes,” David replied. “It’s worked out well that way, until now.”

NikSam
08-31-2013, 11:27 AM
so David says he had no idea what his wife was doing ?

what about several wire transfers to Czech bank account of PS he did personally ?
was not David who opened bank accounts for FU Ministries at his bank, did not he know what she needs to do to accept donations legally ?

Fat City, LA
08-31-2013, 11:54 AM
so David says he had no idea what his wife was doing ?

what about several wire transfers to Czech bank account of PS he did personally ?
was not David who opened bank accounts for FU Ministries at his bank, did not he know what she needs to do to accept donations legally ?

Niksam-have you called the prosecutors and told them? He just committed purgery if above is true.

concerning entire article:
Wow, thats the story? they are going to get real time.

NikSam
08-31-2013, 01:04 PM
If judge paid attention to complaint and motion..

Well i guess those points will come to light during the trial:

I bet there is evidence of his direct involvement and not just blind accusations from AG ;)

Now, a real gentleman would take a fall for his wife and not hang her dry blaming it was all her fault.
On the other hand if he remains free outside, he is better deal to raise children than Nanci.

EagleOne
08-31-2013, 07:28 PM
This hearing was only about whether or not they could use the $20K frozen by the state to pay their attorneys fees. The real hearing happens on September 9, and that is when it is really going to get interesting. This is when all the lies come home to roost for all of them.

ArthurWankspittle
09-10-2013, 05:46 AM
This hearing was only about whether or not they could use the $20K frozen by the state to pay their attorneys fees. The real hearing happens on September 9, and that is when it is really going to get interesting. This is when all the lies come home to roost for all of them.
Any update on what happened yesterday?

baylee
09-10-2013, 08:33 PM
Any update on what happened yesterday?

I haven,t seen anything yet and I am most curious also.

Fat City, LA
09-11-2013, 01:00 AM
Guessing the short time from this date from fund release caused postponment.

In fairness, the private attorney shouldnt have done much until sure of $20k release.

Coach & Mentor
09-13-2013, 11:10 AM
From reviewing the court docket, it looks like the NJF clan had until September 9th to file an answer or otherwise plead to the plaintiffs complaint. On September 6th their attorney filed a joint answer. Don't know what the next step is.

EagleOne
09-13-2013, 02:31 PM
The next step is we wait and see what is filed on the court doccket.

There was no way that Nanci Jo, David, and Albert were going to agree with the plaintiff's request of prayer for relief. They would have had to disagree with everything, or they can't play the "victim" role they are all now trying to play. Obviously they would rather pay attorneys fees than admit their guilt. Bad for recruiting for their next Ponzi de Jour.

My guess is if there is no agreement between the parties, this will go to trial in front of the judge.

I am sure the defendants response is now available to be purchased if anyone wants to read it. I am sure it will be quite the read, as would the transcript of the hearing on the 30th.

Fat City, LA
09-13-2013, 08:28 PM
The next step is we wait and see what is filed on the court doccket.

There was no way that Nanci Jo, David, and Albert were going to agree with the plaintiff's request of prayer for relief. They would have had to disagree with everything, or they can't play the "victim" role they are all now trying to play. Obviously they would rather pay attorneys fees than admit their guilt. Bad for recruiting for their next Ponzi de Jour.

My guess is if there is no agreement between the parties, this will go to trial in front of the judge.

I am sure the defendants response is now available to be purchased if anyone wants to read it. I am sure it will be quite the read, as would the transcript of the hearing on the 30th.

No thanks. I read only non-fiction.

EagleOne
09-23-2013, 06:12 PM
When Kansas issued their Cease and Desist Order, they named Nanci Jo Frazer and her Focus Up Minitries by name. They have now fined her $25,000 and her Focus Up Ministries $25,000 for her role in Profitable Sunrise. Now the question remains will Minnesota follow suit? They too named her in their Cease and Desist Order. Time will tell if they also fine her and her ministry.

Going to be interesting to see what happens next in Ohio with her case.

EagleOne
10-07-2013, 11:48 AM
Back around the end of August or the first of September, a Christoff Heinze was to have a conference call telling PS Members that he could get their money back for free as he was the only one who knew where the money was in ProSun. None of the government agencies knew about this money, only him. It seems that Christoff was the only one who knew the secret password, handshake, and had the decoder ring to access this hidden trove of money.

Stories from the call said that Christoff was a no-show and instead some guy from China did most of the talking. What was even more bizarre was some lady from Canada took over as the quasi-moderator for some strange reason who, if the story is correct, was just a member on the call.

Anyone want to share how they got their money back at no cost from Christoff's help? It seems Christoff has gone shy on us all of a sudden because his FaceBook page is no more. Yep, it is MIA. Now you don't suppose this was all a ruse do you for him to obtain an E-mail database to target them in Christoff's future scam? Nah, what was I thinking.

Coach & Mentor
10-10-2013, 12:37 PM
Back around the end of August or the first of September, a Christoff Heinze was to have a conference call telling PS Members that he could get their money back for free as he was the only one who knew where the money was in ProSun. None of the government agencies knew about this money, only him. It seems that Christoff was the only one who knew the secret password, handshake, and had the decoder ring to access this hidden trove of money.

Stories from the call said that Christoff was a no-show and instead some guy from China did most of the talking. What was even more bizarre was some lady from Canada took over as the quasi-moderator for some strange reason who, if the story is correct, was just a member on the call.

Anyone want to share how they got their money back at no cost from Christoff's help? It seems Christoff has gone shy on us all of a sudden because his FaceBook page is no more. Yep, it is MIA. Now you don't suppose this was all a ruse do you for him to obtain an E-mail database to target them in Christoff's future scam? Nah, what was I thinking.

Response I received from "Christoff" on 9/8/13:
"I apologize to hear about the Investment Loss. I'm a Mid Level Investor that was involved with Pro Sun during the earlier stages. So I made decent Monies. HYIP's can Make or Break an individual with Stress, Emotions Etc. I'm not a Private Investigator. I'm close to one of the Admins out in Russia. The Federal Government nor the SEC will give Funds back at this time. There is no Roman Novak. The Identification's were Fabricated period. There are more than Several Moving Parts pertaining to Pro Sun period. Complicated but it can be understood. I can ask the Admin to Return Funds to you not a problem. There is still $100,000,000 of Capital In Cash "Some Where" in Hong Kong. I Invested $10,000 and I was Paid Out $750,000 over the course of (1) Year. Excuses came and I had Withdraw Issues. I then Received a Deposit into Account in the amount of $250,000. I didn't receive another Red Cent which is ok with me though. I will need the following Information from you in order to get started.

Initial Deposit Amount
Date of Investment
Withdraw Dates
Withdraw Amounts
Total Investment Lost
Full Name
Contact E-Mail
Direct Telephone Number
Physical Address
Team Leaders Full Name
I will submit the Information and I will keep you Informed as time passes. I will help configure this with you. I have helped several others out in Recovering Funds but its always a Portion that gets Recovered. "Greed" that's all. But we will give it a "Try"..! There is another HYIP coming out in the near Future which the same Admins and Associates are Involved FYI. I will ask if we get a Partial Pay Out can we get Rolled Into the New Program. Just a thought.

Thank You"

NikSam
10-10-2013, 12:59 PM
Response I received from "Christoff" on 9/8/13:

That is advanced fee fraud, my friend.
"Recover HYIP losses" style :)

Even when they say they will recover for free, something will happen on the way, they will need transaction/processing fees,
bribe someone at the bank, pay tax on the sum first, etc.. :)

There are also other dangerous services in russia, to recover losses in ponzi, and sometimes they do for % or half sum, but let me tell you how:
They will track down your upline, kidnap him, and beat the **** out of him / torture till he pays up for their services + your deposit.

There were several arrests of racketeers collecting on popular MMM-2011 ponzi in Russia after its collapse.

This "Christoff" is just a scammer, he uses public info / rumors to describe PS,
some of it signals right away he is full of ****, because he does not know some important non public details.

Gregg
10-13-2013, 02:55 AM
Did anyone else see this?

Nanci Jo Frazer WINS in Court - a Case of Innocent Ignorance - Topix (http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRMSNPD4B4VJEVM07)

The judge ruled in Nanci & David Frazer's favor along with Albert Rosebrock (ministry board members)to release frozen funds. The FBI and the Federal government is categorizing Frazer as having suffered from a case of "innocent ignorance" as she worked for nine months doing customer support for a UK Collateral Loan company.

She was accused without proof of cashing in big with millions when the owner disappeared but it appears those accusations were completely false. According to the State of Ohio Complaint and public records, the State of Ohio SEC & Charitable Division acknowledged that the UK Company Profitable Sunrise appeared to be a legitimate business but... it was at all times relevant to them that it was a fraud.

Ohio authorities have admitted they have known this since October 2012 and failed to inform the public and especially Nanci Frazer. Frazer had to hear the news from a North Carolina Cease and Desist and she immediately terminated her group from any further participation while out on a boat on vacation on March 6th, 2013.

She was asked on February 5th to offer testimony to Ohio but no warning that any danger was in effect was offered until the day after the company closed on March 14th, 2013.

A tight group of online individuals have been targeted to be running their own bitcoin scheme- they stole Frazer's image, identity and training videos while she was on vacation and posted them on their websites to drive her group of online followers to their websites and cash in on their own fraud.

They harassed Frazer with damaging blogs live and stalked her children on live radio shows. They created false juvenile YouTube videos to discredit her from her team while her son was in critical condition.

The last straw was watching Toledo 11 Fox News put her children in harms way by airing a hateful and false, damaging, home made video story from one of the online stalkers- James L Paris is was a convicted criminal for Securities fraud(they never checked out his background).

This puts Fox Toledo News to be in position to be turned in to be put under regulators scrutiny and to be liable for a full investigation which connects them to another scam. Frazer was at the wrong place at the wrong time but lawsuits may be her best revenge. Scam Police Insider reporting

NikSam
10-13-2013, 03:13 AM
Interesting lies from Nanci supporters :)

Gregg
10-13-2013, 10:42 AM
I think Nanci Jo wrote it myself...

NikSam
10-13-2013, 03:39 PM
I think Nanci Jo wrote it myself...

do you think she would dare to post something like that herself ?

EagleOne
10-13-2013, 05:19 PM
do you think she would dare to post something like that herself ?

Of course she would. Look at her Twitter post where she claims the FBI said she was "innocent, but ingnorant" and thanked her for her help. She has to do this to keep as many of her people believing in her for as long as possible that she is now the victim too just like them.

JamesParis
10-14-2013, 07:05 PM
It appears that I am no longer allowed to comment in this thread. I guess you can't write a book on a topic or anything you post after that is considered an advertisement for your book. So, I will no longer be posting to RealScam and if you want to follow my updates you will have to do so over on my own website. I would say nice meeting you all, but I will be honest and say nice meeting some of you. I am sure this will be pulled down momentarily.

littleroundman
10-14-2013, 07:18 PM
On the contrary, James.

Your book has been given its' own thread HERE (http://www.realscam.com/f16/exposing-ponzi-masters-book-released-real-scam-member-2699/) and all comments regarding the book have been moved into that thread.

While the forum software gives us the opportunity to post redirect notices where the whole thread has been moved, it does not allow for redirect notices for individual posts within a thread.

Fat City, LA
10-15-2013, 03:16 PM
It appears that I am no longer allowed to comment in this thread. I guess you can't write a book on a topic or anything you post after that is considered an advertisement for your book. So, I will no longer be posting to RealScam and if you want to follow my updates you will have to do so over on my own website. I would say nice meeting you all, but I will be honest and say nice meeting some of you. I am sure this will be pulled down momentarily.

You promise?

okosh
10-15-2013, 04:41 PM
On the contrary, James.

Your book has been given its' own thread HERE (http://www.realscam.com/f16/exposing-ponzi-masters-book-released-real-scam-member-2699/) and all comments regarding the book have been moved into that thread.

About time his advertisements were moved out of the PS thread :RpS_thumbsup:

surfer
10-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Wow, what a self-serving ass the above reaction makes you appear to be.

A few people complain about you hijacking a thread to promote your book and you get all offended, lol.

Makes it look like you were only here to serve your own agenda of self promotion from the start.

Providing info regarding the Profitable Sunrise scam was good.

Turning the thread into a billboard for your book, which is also a way to guide people to your site and
try to sell them on your services is not good. ;)

okosh
10-16-2013, 05:21 PM

A few people complain about you hijacking a thread to promote your book and you get all offended, lol.

Makes it look like you were only here to serve your own agenda of self promotion from the start.

Turning the thread into a billboard for your book, which is also a way to guide people to your site and

At last someone other than me gets it and sees past all of the BS from James Paris :RpS_thumbsup:

okosh
10-16-2013, 05:22 PM

At last someone other than me gets it and sees past all of the BS from James Paris :RpS_thumbsup:

Gregg
10-18-2013, 11:40 PM
I just found this

nancijofrazer said 7 days ago
Nanci Jo Frazer is launches her blog on how she desires "Ridiculous Living". Her son was dying, she was betrayed in her business, her identity stolen, husband lost his job & was a victim of cyber harassment. Yet she says she would not change a thing?

nancijofrazer.blogspot.com

Nanci Jo Frazer is launches her blog on how she desires "Rid (http://relatious.com/status/3718)
The link points to an outdated blog where she was whoring various MLM looking things, pre ProSun...I wonder if I'm not doing something right, or if she has sometime in the last 7 days thought better of it and deleted the new content.

EagleOne
10-19-2013, 01:26 PM
'Anyone else having an issue seeing page 95 besides me?

Soapboxmom
10-19-2013, 01:27 PM
I was able to go right to 95. Clearing cookies might help?

EagleOne
10-19-2013, 01:33 PM
I was able to go right to 95. Clearing cookies might help?

I did, and it still didn't work. So I made my post above and it took me to page 95. Then I rebooted and viola, I can now access page 95. Go figure.

baylee
10-19-2013, 04:40 PM
'Anyone else having an issue seeing page 95 besides me?

I couldn't see page 95 until a few minutes ago. It always stopped on page 94.

okosh
10-20-2013, 05:53 PM
I did, and it still didn't work. So I made my post above and it took me to page 95. Then I rebooted and viola, I can now access page 95. Go figure.

The reason may well be because a heap of self promotion posts were removed from the thread.

JamesParis
11-06-2013, 10:07 PM
OK, I said I was done posting to this thread as I believed that was the decision of the powers that be due to the fact that I am making money now with my book. I am back with something that I need some help on, so you can delete this or read it and consider what I uncovered today. On a lark I called the two Profitable Sunrise phone numbers. The fax number is still working 407-264-6951. Also, the landline number of 352-505-9949 is also working and someone answered it this afternoon. I was a bit startled, so I asked for the name of a fake business to see if I could get them to tell me who they were. They said I had the wrong number and I asked them what business I was calling, they would not say and sounded kind of nervous. They said they just got this number recently, but did not sound believable in saying so. So, I did some searching and found this page Telephone Activity Report: blog.plusdinero.com Tel:352-505-9949 (http://www.telephoneactivity.com/352/505/9949.html) which if you look at the bottom you will see that the 352-505-9949 was at one time linked with a site PlusDinero.com - Gana dinero en internet con Fussion6 (http://www.plusdinero.com) So, if you check out the registration record of this company Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information (http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=GgwXJc8CigfJWKFIKVpVX7nRM93tJYx4pP01v 6qFV0mmU1K08AqqaauVxpa23Qol&domain=plusdinero.com&prog_id=GoDaddy) you will see that they are based in Panama. I know that some of the proceeds of Pro Sun were wired to Panama so there is a connection there, at least geographically. This site also seems to be a money game of some type, although it is in Spanish and I used the translator tool but I did not fully understand what the business proposition was. The question here is if this company shared the same phone number with Pro Sun (which is clearly a forwarding number of some type) does this connect the ownership group? Does this provide any clue as to the people that are behind Pro Sun? Since this company is still operating, does this give the authorities any leads on Pro Sun? The address is Elvira Mendez 52 Panama City, Panama. This appears to be a high rise office building in the banking district of downtown Panama City (which may just be another drop box location). The name of the program being promoted on this site is Fussion 6. If you do a search you will find quite a lot of sites and videos on this program, but all in Spanish. Here is a page from MoneyMaker Group on the program Fussion6 - Fussion6.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Fussion6-Fussion6com-t433871.html)
I queried Eagle earlier on some of this, but I am guessing that he is out of town as I did not hear back, so I thought I would post it here. If anyone thinks this should go to law enforcement and not be posted here, please advise and I will delete.

NikSam
11-06-2013, 10:47 PM
James, it is probably a VoIP service, that you should have asked the person who picked it up, which service he used,
there could be a billing record left behind on the past owner, law enforcement probably looked into that already.

but here is info on the number:

Service Provider: Level 3 Communications, LLC - FL
Tower Switch: GSVLFLMAX5X
Phone Type: Landline

As of a link to Fussion6, think of a VOIP service which takes annonymous payment methods such as Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money or BitCoins
That is one of the reasons sometimes different scams pop up on the same historical phone number, scammers love Voip service they can get anonymously.

There is no way "roman" would still keep any service or link from PS, it is too hot.

JamesParis
11-06-2013, 10:55 PM
Yes, I get that but it looks like they had the number at the same time that Pro Sun had it. That is why there is a likely connection here.

kschang
11-06-2013, 10:57 PM
VOIP service also has the advantage of being auto-forwarding. You thought you called a number in LA and it ended up somewhere in India or Bulgaria.

NikSam
11-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Here is original registry on PLUSDINERO.COM and it was switched to panama only on Jan 15 of this year.

Perhaps there is some Spain connection, because deposition mentioned paypal regarding account of this individual: Milton Telxeira Da Silva
#post55809 (http://www.realscam.com/f9/profitable-sunrise-hyip-has-anybody-dug-through-yet-1795/index91.html#post55809)

kschang
11-06-2013, 11:16 PM
the landline number of 352-505-9949 is also working and someone answered it this afternoon. I was a bit startled, so I asked for the name of a fake business to see if I could get them to tell me who they were. They said I had the wrong number and I asked them what business I was calling, they would not say and sounded kind of nervous. They said they just got this number recently, but did not sound believable in saying so. So, I did some searching and found this page Telephone Activity Report: blog.plusdinero.com Tel:352-505-9949 (http://www.telephoneactivity.com/352/505/9949.html) which if you look at the bottom you will see that the 352-505-9949 was at one time linked with a site PlusDinero.com - Gana dinero en internet con Fussion6 (http://www.plusdinero.com) So, if you check out the registration record of this company Whois Lookup | Domain Availability - Registration Information (http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?k=GgwXJc8CigfJWKFIKVpVX7nRM93tJYx4pP01v 6qFV0mmU1K08AqqaauVxpa23Qol&domain=plusdinero.com&prog_id=GoDaddy) you will see that they are based in Panama. I know that some of the proceeds of Pro Sun were wired to Panama so there is a connection there, at least geographically. This site also seems to be a money game of some type, although it is in Spanish and I used the translator tool but I did not fully understand what the business proposition was. The question here is if this company shared the same phone number with Pro Sun (which is clearly a forwarding number of some type) does this connect the ownership group? Does this provide any clue as to the people that are behind Pro Sun? Since this company is still operating, does this give the authorities any leads on Pro Sun? The address is Elvira Mendez 52 Panama City, Panama. This appears to be a high rise office building in the banking district of downtown Panama City (which may just be another drop box location). The name of the program being promoted on this site is Fussion 6. If you do a search you will find quite a lot of sites and videos on this program, but all in Spanish. Here is a page from MoneyMaker Group on the program Fussion6 - Fussion6.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Fussion6-Fussion6com-t433871.html)

My Spanish is rusty but the site is devoid of info other than something about Mondiallines.com, a VOIP service that allows people to make calls. (Big deal! NOT!) The $5 starting position supposedly is for X number of minutes. But you also join matrix positions, as explained in MMG.

The domain was created with domain privacy already in place.

Server, however, revealed it that also hosted

1 fussion6.com 16,913
2 lineasmundiales.com 168,550
3 betsportfun.com 359,372
4 webcba.com 1,000,000+
5 tilbet.com

And LineasMundiales wasn't private registered, so its WHOIS gave us this:

Domain Name: LINEASMUNDIALES.COM
Registrar URL: Wild West Domains (http://www.wildwestdomains.com)
Updated Date: 2013-05-06 11:40:30
Creation Date: 2013-02-14 18:35:53
Registrar Expiration Date: 2018-02-14 18:35:53
Registrar: Wild West Domains, LLC
Reseller: Mondial Service
Registrant Name: SATURTINO SEGADE COSTOYA
Registrant Organization: MONDIALLINES S.A
Registrant Street: LAS TABLAS
Registrant City: LAS TABLAS
Registrant State/Province: LOS SANTOS
Registrant Postal Code: 46017
Registrant Country: Panama
Admin Name: ELU ZAPATA
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: C/almacera
Admin City: valencia
Admin State/Province: Valencia
Admin Postal Code: 46017
Admin Country: Spain
Admin Phone: 34685615870
Admin Fax:
Admin Email:
Tech Name: ELU ZAPATA
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: C/almacera
Tech City: valencia
Tech State/Province: Valencia
Tech Postal Code: 46017
Tech Country: Spain
Tech Phone: 34685615870

No outright smoking gun links that I see.

NikSam
11-06-2013, 11:24 PM
kschang, lineasmundiales.com was also registered originaly to a Spain person (on Feb 14 this year)

Registrant:
MONDIALLINES S.A
LAS TABLAS
LAS TABLAS, LOS SANTOS 46017
Panama

Administrative Contact:
ZAPATA, ELU eluzapata@modiallines.com
C/almacera
valencia, Valencia 46017
Spain

all that Panama stuff on all of them just their offshore comp. registration crap

NikSam
11-06-2013, 11:33 PM
MONDIALLINES is some crappy MLM which resells Voip, i will wait for spanish speakers to look into it deeply.

but Bingo, here is how you pay for service (from their FAQ):

virtual de los conocidos (alert, liberty, pay pal, etc).

NikSam
11-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Interesting update from Patrick,

Nanci group or some idiots posting threats to him to remove articles on Profitable Sunrise and Nanci

OUR ANSWER: ‘Nuts!’ PP Blog Receives Threat That ‘Authorities’ Will Move Against It If It Doesn’t Remove Content About Profitable Sunrise Figure Nanci Jo Frazer And Others; Email Claims FBI ‘Fully Aware Of All Your (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2013/11/06/our-answer-nuts-pp-blog-receives-threat-that-authorities-will-move-against-it-if-it-doesnt-remove-content-about-profitable-sunrise-figure-nanci-jo-frazer-and-others-email-claims-fbi-ful/)

okosh
11-07-2013, 05:46 PM
As of a link to Fussion6, think of a VOIP service which takes annonymous payment methods such as Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money or BitCoins
That is one of the reasons sometimes different scams pop up on the same historical phone number, scammers love Voip service they can get anonymously.

There is no way "roman" would still keep any service or link from PS, it is too hot.

2 scams end up with the same phone number and your suggesting this is just a coincidence??....From my experience there is no such thing as coincidence when it comes to scams....In most cases scam admins are lazy and tight when it comes to spending money......

Just my opinion....

NikSam
11-07-2013, 06:16 PM
2 scams end up with the same phone number and your suggesting this is just a coincidence??....From my experience there is no such thing as coincidence when it comes to scams....In most cases scam admins are lazy and tight when it comes to spending money......

Just my opinion....

I did not say a coincedence, considering the place they got this phone number, another scammers paradise of a kind ( VoIP MLM) which
takes anonymous virtual currencies. Do you think that VoIP disconnects phone number forever after a client stoped paying ?
no, it will be sold almost instant to another guy, a price for FL area number is around $5 per month on VoIP market, why would they abandon it?

But since that VoIP place is spanish-speaking only, we can suspect "roman" or some of his accomplices were spanish-speaking.

I bet most of phone numbers from that place involved in something non legal.

Also as far as i see Plusdinero is not a scam per se, it is just a scam pimping blog ,in spanish pimping Fusion6 - a spanish crap.

All links to Fussion6 on Plusdinero are redirected with appended referral ids (3 different in cycle)

Info on those pimps:

sami32, samulema@hotmail.com, Samuel Leiva Machio
mavaisoon, mavaisoon3@gmail.com, manuel vazquez iglesias
keko, keko.com@gmail.com, Sergio Lopez Moya

NikSam
11-07-2013, 07:00 PM
Ok, now it is clear, there is no connection.
The only reason PS phone was mentioned on that blog (as James found) was in reference to PS itself , at that time
the blog also pimped Profitable Sunrise (and that is what telephoneactivity.com detected)

this is their (now deleted, courtesy of archive.org) Dec 16 post :

http://i.imgur.com/QHdF2Vy.jpg

And whoever answered James call on the now working ex-PS number, might be just a private person who does not like answering questions like "who did I just call ?" - same as me :)

PS: archive.org needs your help, please donate to support their service - it is very valuable tool for scambusters.
https://archive.org/donate/index.php

JamesParis
11-07-2013, 09:47 PM
How many different ways can you spell Nancy? A rose by any other name ...

Nancie Joann | LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/nancifrazer)

EagleOne
11-08-2013, 08:08 PM
It makes no difference how many different ways she tries to spell her name, everyone now knows her and what she is. So much for her astute business acumen and being a successful marketer. Successful Ponzi pimp, but not even close to a successful marketer.

The Email sent to Patrick to his patrickprettyblog is so full of lies that only the die hard faithful would believe it. I get the feeling that the number of her true believers of her are dwindling fast after the past few months, especially after this pathetic attempt at trying to sanitize her image and those around her. It also tells me that the tens of thousands of people who have followed her into her other Ponzi's are waking up and not joining anything she is promoting now.

Whether she actually wrote this or not, it has her name attached to it. She has not made any public announcement that she did not write this or did not authorize it to be written and sent; so now she owns it. There is no doubt in my mind that she authorized this to be written and sent, somehow thinking she could later deny any involvement. She does not have enough sense to come in out of the rain. This woman needs serious professional help and soon; or she is going for the insanity defense at her trial.

The Ohio court case cannot come soon enough to expose all of these lies so everyone can see the true Nanci/Nancy/Nancie Jo/Joanne Frazer.

JamesParis
11-12-2013, 06:03 PM
I called Kansas and Ohio today. They both confirmed that neither case has been dropped or settled. They would not comment on whether or not there are settlement discussions taking place.

NikSam
11-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Nanci has nothing to bring to the table for settlement, maybe only "guilty" plea.

Or perhaps surrender an offshore bank account she might have, in a country like for an example - Philippines ;)

JamesParis
11-14-2013, 01:56 PM
Something that continues to bother me. According to public records in Williams County, Ohio the Frazers took out a mortgage in March of 2012 in the amount of $234,000. According to Zillow, the current value of their home is $146,000 but in March of 2012, the value was only $139,000.

Questions -

1. How did they get a mortgage for nearly $100,000 over the value of their home?

2. Where did the money go? According to the Frazers, other than the retirement funds of David Frazer, they have little if any other assets. Now, add to this the fact that David Frazer also inherited a six figure amount of money on top of this. Where is all of this money? Not to mention the earnings of Nancy Jo Frazer from Profitable Sunrise. They also admitted in the August 30th hearing to have set up a Nevada Corporation, so they were indeed making plans to hide money. No question about that.

laidback
11-14-2013, 03:48 PM
Something that continues to bother me. According to public records in Williams County, Ohio the Frazers took out a mortgage in March of 2012 in the amount of $234,000. According to Zillow, the current value of their home is $146,000 but in March of 2012, the value was only $139,000.

Questions -

1. How did they get a mortgage for nearly $100,000 over the value of their home?

2. Where did the money go? According to the Frazers, other than the retirement funds of David Frazer, they have little if any other assets. Now, add to this the fact that David Frazer also inherited a six figure amount of money on top of this. Where is all of this money? Not to mention the earnings of Nancy Jo Frazer from Profitable Sunrise. They also admitted in the August 30th hearing to have set up a Nevada Corporation, so they were indeed making plans to hide money. No question about that.

6358Do you have information whether it was an underwater refi thru HARP or HAMP?

JamesParis
11-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Do you have information whether it was an underwater refi thru HARP or HAMP?

No, but that could be a good explanation for it.

JamesParis
11-16-2013, 02:00 PM
Nancy has somehow got it in her head that Lynn, Patrick, and I are in the business of selling Bitcoin. She regularly makes reference to our involvement in a Bitcoin scam based out of Texas. I have never sold a Bitcoin to anyone. My only 'involvement' with Bitcoin has been to write about it on occasion, and a few months back I taught a class on how the currency works. I think it is ridiculous to imagine Nancy now in the role a consumer advocate warning people about Bitcoin. Even funnier is the notion that she probably believes she is somehow 'getting even' with us by bashing Bitcoin.

EagleOne
11-16-2013, 03:04 PM
She still thinks I am Luke Eggleston. Nothing more than a PR campaign to try to sanitize her Ponzi image. If she was serious she would get out of WakeUpNow and Strongbrook. At least she wasn't the last time I looked.

Her Ohio trial cannot come soon enough for me. Now that is going to be one fun trial to watch. Only wish I could be there for it when it does happen.

NikSam
11-16-2013, 03:23 PM
She, or PI she hired , got the Eagle's name wrong :)

Luke Eggleston - is a PGA golf pro
Duke Ellington - some might think of is a Jazz composer, died in 1974

Here It is, the true real name of Eagleone: ... Sky Lukewaker

EagleOne
11-17-2013, 12:40 AM
She, or PI she hired , got the Eagle's name wrong :)

Luke Eggleston - is a PGA golf pro
Duke Ellington - some might think of is a Jazz composer, died in 1974

Here It is, the true real name of Eagleone: ... Sky Lukewaker

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol::RpS_thumbsup: :RpS_thumbsup: :RpS_thumbsup:

okosh
11-17-2013, 08:41 PM
I have never sold a Bitcoin to anyone. My only 'involvement' with Bitcoin has been to write about it on occasion, and a few months back I taught a class on how the currency works. I think it is ridiculous to imagine Nancy now in the role a consumer advocate warning people about Bitcoin. Even funnier is the notion that she probably believes she is somehow 'getting even' with us by bashing Bitcoin.

You just pimping bitcoin in the hope to profit from the suckers who get roped in....

JamesParis
11-19-2013, 07:21 PM
You just pimping bitcoin in the hope to profit from the suckers who get roped in....

You are really a piece of work. I guess anything you don't understand is a scam, and from the comments I have been reading here that probably includes quite a lot. If you have the notion to become informed, read what is happening in the news yesterday and today regarding Bitcoin. Before you start crying about this being off topic, keep in mind that I am replying to YOUR post.

okosh
11-19-2013, 07:41 PM
You are really a piece of work.

Yep...I don't miss a trick and I see right through you....

If you have the notion to become informed, read what is happening in the news yesterday and today regarding Bitcoin.

Yes I now all about how you and your fellow bitcoin pimps have managed to pump the value of a bitcoin to like $800-900......
Really got to feel sorry for the poor suckers who buy in now and do their arse when this bubble finally bursts...

NikSam
11-19-2013, 07:51 PM
I think more fun will happen when people start withdrawing their bitcoins,
we will see exchanges disappearing, exchanger sites being shut down, bank account freezes, TAX evasion charges, seizures and all that fun.

None, i repeat, none in US exchanging bitcoins legally (up to 5 years).
Some states now consider bitcoin an unregistered financial instrument or a security (some double digits years)

JamesParis
11-21-2013, 01:41 PM
Albert Rosebrock cyberstalking Jim Paris on Amazon.com?

NikSam
11-21-2013, 02:12 PM
That is the best review you could get (considering the source)
Haha, what a moron , he thinks that names of Judges and Attorneys and court proceedings released to the public are classified :)

Did he actually buy your book ?

okosh
11-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Did he actually buy your book ?

Did anyone actually buy the book?? :RpS_laugh:

ribshaw
11-21-2013, 05:21 PM
It looks to me like Alsy Walsy has a crushy wushy on Nancy Pancy. :RpS_love::RpS_love:

Albert Rosebrock - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/alrosebrock)

And I am not sure exactly what this means, but these "tags" came up as part of a google search.

Albert Rosebrock | Legal Newsline (http://legalnewsline.com/tag/albert-rosebrock)

Tag: Albert Rosebrock (http://www.patrickpretty.com/tag/albert-rosebrock/)

And if someone approaches you at the mall wearing one of these on his lapel, may just be Al. So we can be pretty sure he is either bad at math, or has no compunction when it comes to taking people's money for a questionable opportunity.

NikSam
11-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Did anyone actually buy the book?? :RpS_laugh:

I pirated it and I confessed to James about it :)

PS: BTW, James, reading your PS Book, i pirated it, even that it is $0 today, still could not force my hand to press "buy" button. asked someone else to send me a copy :) You can sue me for that.

So you thought it better to steal a copy than accept a free copy? Have fun :)

okosh
11-21-2013, 07:49 PM
I pirated it and I confessed to James about it :)

Great news....I was starting to get concerned that some poor schmuck had actually paid for the "poor me self promotion" dribble he called a book.....

JamesParis
12-02-2013, 05:02 PM
Check out the new NJF Global website What Happened To NJF Global Group? | NJF Global Group News | Not Associated With NJF Global Group or Profitable Sunrise (http://www.njfglobalgroup.com)

baylee
12-02-2013, 06:17 PM
The end ios coming closer for ponzi jo. I am sure the court documents will be most interesting reading.

NikSam
12-02-2013, 06:29 PM
The domain name of njfglobalgroup.com expired on October 21
And James took it over after the hold period

Registrant Name: Paris James
Registrant Organization: Paris Lending
Registrant Street: 1500 Beville Road #606-223
Registrant City: Daytona Beach
Registrant State/Province: Florida
Registrant Postal Code: 32114
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Phone: 3862350276
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: jim@christianmoney.com

okosh
12-03-2013, 04:33 PM
The domain name of njfglobalgroup.com expired on October 21
And James took it over after the hold period

I thought he posted to contribute but this means he posted just to use realscam forum to drive more traffic to his sites....

PPBlog
12-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Nancy has somehow got it in her head that Lynn, Patrick, and I are in the business of selling Bitcoin.

As far as the Paris/Lynn/PPBlog Bitcoin conspiracy theory goes, I have never used Bitcoin and don't have a Bitcoin account. I have noticed, however, that the scammer's wing has adopted Bitcoin as a vehicle of choice, just as the scammer's wing had adopted Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, E-Gold, E-Bullion, AlertPay, EgoPay and SolidTrustPay as vehicles of choice.

The real irony is that all of these processors/money-movers could be/could have been used by legitimate people with legitimate purposes. A Mom and Pop shop in Canada, for instance, might have found AlertPay's presence in Montreal comforting. So, they might have used AlertPay as the payment vessel for their online store that sold signs other Canadian merchants could use to welcome American tourists. Mom and Pop easily could have no idea that AlertPay simultaneously was enabling Zeek Rewards and countless other HYIP schemes, contributing to almost incalculable financial pain globally.

Speaking of irony, I suppose there's a chance that Nancy and/or members of her Profitable Sunrise group learned about the Texas scheme involving Bitcoin by reading about it on the PP Blog and then following the links to the SEC's statement and the accompanying Investor Alert. The Blog's first story was published on July 23, 2013, very shortly after the SEC had announced the action. On Aug. 7, the PP Blog published a follow-up story linking to a story by Jordan Maglich on Forbes.com.

As the PP Blog pointed out on Aug. 7, the story about the Texas Bitcoin scheme would make for informative reading among members of Zeek Rewards. Why? The legal issues in the two schemes are similar: What constitutes an investment contract?

In any event, it does not appear as if Nancy has a clear understanding of the Texas case. The lawsuit was not against Bitcoin itself; rather, it was against a Texas man who allegedly was running a Ponzi scheme using Bitcoins as the draw through an enterprise known as Bitcoin Savings and Trust.

As the PP Blog reported on Aug. 17, a purported "opportunity" known as NEO Mutual was making its way around the Ponzi boards and advertising that it accepted Bitcoin. NEO Mutual, curiously enough, popped up right around the same time that Profitable Sunrise HYIP was tanking.

Like Profitable Sunrise, NEO Mutual purported to be in the bridge-loan business. Based on my analysis of public records and other documents, it looks as though some of the Profitable Sunrise money made its way to an entity in Panama that was using the same street address associated with "FelminaAlliance," another Ponzi-board "program" that became the subject of Investor Alerts from regulatory agencies. NEO Mutual also used an address in Panama.

Then, on the heels of NEO Mutual, something bizarrely called "CashCropCycler" popped up. CashCropCycler, now apparently DOA like NEO Mutual, claimed recruits received $10 just for signing up, a practice once used by the purportedly offshore and safe JSSTripler/JustBeenPaid scam. One of the lead pitchmen for CashCropCycler was “mmgcjm,” formerly of Zeek Rewards.

One of the issues in the Zeek Rewards case is the presence of money in "offshore" venues and the attendant legal thicket of attaching it to provide relief for victims. If a receiver gets appointed in the Profitable Sunrise matter, the same issues may surface. Some of the smuggest Zeekers are saying the receiver doesn't have a chance against them and that they're going to keep their Ponzi proceeds no matter what.

That's something to think about the next time someone tries to sell a "program" by planting the seed that "offshore" = "safe."

XX number of millions of dollars thrown at Profitable Sunrise are "offshore." Whether the victims who may have borrowed money or raided their retirement accounts or put their homes at risk to join the "program" have a chance to recover even a fraction of their investment is unclear.

Regardless, it's good that Nancy appears to be doing some ruminating about Bitcoin -- whether or not she read about the Texas action on the PP Blog.

PPBlog

littleroundman
12-30-2013, 11:51 PM
The Kansas Securities Commissioner has announced he has dismissed without prejudice the Notice of Intent issued against

http://i1289.photobucket.com/albums/b508/cabanefeline/Scams/notice_zps74ec81b4.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img12/9814/s7lk.jpg

Kansas Securities Commission (http://www.securities.state.ks.us/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/611)

Defendant David P Cozzocrea has already settled with the State of Kansas:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5658/ofwn.jpg

Kansas Securities Commission (http://www.ksc.ks.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/602)

http://imageshack.us/a/img801/8436/f5gc.jpg

David P Cozzocreas' dave.cozzocrea page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/dave.cozzocrea)

Beacon
12-31-2013, 08:13 AM
now busy pushing everyonepaidweekly on Create the income you desire with Telexfree (http://www.dollarswithdave.com/)

busttheblock
01-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Rumorama:

Poor sweet Cynthia, she's still waiting for Robert Craddock to get Zeek Rewards reopened. Hey, maybe Robert can fly to China with a power converter and give Roman a backrub, that should get Pro Sun back up and running in no time. Except Robert would need to hold a few fund raising conference calls first because Robert never does anything on his own dime, he needed all the Cynthia's of the world to pay the legal fees of fighting his own clawbacks.

Looks like this Cynthia Basinger woman is going to be heavily involved in a new program called fusion shopping network (or fusionentertainmentllc.com)

GlimDropper
01-15-2014, 06:22 PM
Looks like this Cynthia Basinger woman is going to be heavily involved in a new program called fusion shopping network (or fusionentertainmentllc.com)

I saw that too BtB. They've said some commendable things about legitimacy and legality but haven't put out a comp plan yet. We'll take a look at it when they do.

Coach & Mentor
01-17-2014, 11:32 AM
In December 2012, I submitted a bank wire less than $10,000 to fund my profitable sunrise account. In January 2013, I submitted a second bank wire in excess of $10,000 to fund my profitable sunrise account. The funds were wired to a bank in Czechoslovakia and were 100% in the long haul program - so I lost everything. I kept receipts/records of the bank wires. I am seeking guidance/opinions from any of you regarding reporting requirements to the IRS and/or Treasury. For instance, when I file my taxes this year, do I need to report a foreign financial transaction on any of the IRS scheduled forms? Do I need to disclose a separate FBAR report?
On the 2013 IRS schedule B form (Part III – Foreign Accounts) it states the following:
You must complete this part if you (a) had over $1,500 of taxable interest or ordinary dividends; (b) had a foreign account; or (c) received a distribution from, or were a grantor of, or a transferor to, a foreign trust. At any time during 2013, did you have a financial interest in or signature authority over a financial account (such as a bank account, securities account, or brokerage account) located in a foreign country? If “Yes,” are you required to file FinCEN Form 114, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR), formerly TD F 90-22.1, to report that financial interest or signature authority? If you are required to file FinCEN Form 114, enter the name of the foreign country where the financial account is located

On the FBAR section of IRS website, it states the following of who must file a FBAR: United States persons are required to file an FBAR if:
1. The United States person had a financial interest in or signature authority over at least one financial account located outside of the United States; and
2. The aggregate value of all foreign financial accounts exceeded $10,000 at any time during the calendar year to be reported.

In April 2013, I was lucky enough to find the realscam forum (obviously a few months too late) and immediately reached out to Lynndel at Eagle Research Associates, Inc., who has assisted and guided me in reporting my unfortunate situation to my state’s AG, to authorities in California and Ohio, and to federal authorities. I am now just looking to close this chapter of my life and want to make sure I’ve got it all reported correctly. Thanks for any input any of you can provide.

littleroundman
01-17-2014, 07:42 PM
I am truly sorry to hear of your losses, Coach and Mentor.

With the size of your losses, I would highly consulting a tax professional with experience in dealing with the fallout from ponzi losses.

In the meantime, have a look at the reporting losses from Ponzi Schemes (http://www.irs.gov/Businesses/Corporations/Reporting-Losses-Resulting-from-Ponzi-Schemes) pages on the IRS website

A sample:

http://imageshack.com/a/img841/8931/xnqp.jpg

baylee
01-25-2014, 10:48 PM
Nancy has somehow got it in her head that Lynn, Patrick, and I are in the business of selling Bitcoin. She regularly makes reference to our involvement in a Bitcoin scam based out of Texas. I have never sold a Bitcoin to anyone. My only 'involvement' with Bitcoin has been to write about it on occasion, and a few months back I taught a class on how the currency works. I think it is ridiculous to imagine Nancy now in the role a consumer advocate warning people about Bitcoin. Even funnier is the notion that she probably believes she is somehow 'getting even' with us by bashing Bitcoin.

I still have high hopes that Ponzi Jo and her husband end up in or under the jail for this scam! The wheels of justice turn slowly but the do indeed turn!

JamesParis
01-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Buy your plane tickets boys, there is a 3 day jury trial set for Nancy Jo Frazer for Sept 15. 16. and 17. I won't miss this one.

Eddie Haskell
01-28-2014, 10:14 AM
Buy your plane tickets boys, there is a 3 day jury trial set for Nancy Jo Frazer for Sept 15. 16. and 17. I won't miss this one.

Where is it located? I just may show up myself. Is the trial just for Ponzi Jo or is her hubby going to trial also?

JamesParis
02-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Check out this interesting back and forth on the fake news story that Nancy Jo Frazer posted, "Nancy Jo Frazer Wins In Court, A Case Of Innocent Ingnorance"
Nanci Jo Frazer WINS in Court - a Case of Innocent Ignorance - Topix (http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TRMSNPD4B4VJEVM07)

Fat City, LA
02-04-2014, 05:27 PM
When the case gets to court the DA should say "Innocent Ingnorance?

How can you say that when you lost your dowlines $ with Zeek?
PS and the % they were giving should of been an IMMEDIATE red flag.

EagleOne
02-04-2014, 08:04 PM
She's going for the insanity defense, and this is just her way of trying to prove it.

JamesParis
02-05-2014, 01:57 PM
The back and forth in this discussion under her 'fake news story' was classic Nancy Jo Frazer. Just speculating here, but she was probably spoiled as a child and got very little discipline. She seems like a classic sociopath. If the prosecutors asked me to, I would gladly testify at this trial and outline how she staged a smear campaign against me, including trying to get my radio show taken offline. This is a woman that can not be questioned or challenged by anyone. I can't imagine what will happen at the trial. She had such an arrogant tone with the judge at the hearing, this will be priceless to watch. I will be there and would not miss it for the world. As it is, she apparently has quite a colorful reputation in her home town of Bryan. These will be the jurors to whom she can tell her sob story. I can't imagine much sympathy coming her way. The truth is that she is incapable of backing down. A couple of names come to mind - Bill Clinton and Anthony Weiner.

Fat City, LA
03-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Whats the latest? Was Ponzi Jo Scammer's trial postponed?

NikSam
03-28-2014, 10:19 PM
Whats the latest? Was Ponzi Jo Scammer's trial postponed?

Scheduled for Sept 15th.

JamesParis
04-01-2014, 05:35 AM
Happy one year anniversary of the Easter gift payout. Anyone still expecting to get their payment?

Fat City, LA
06-10-2014, 07:59 PM
I see that rascal Richard Cannon of Ricanadfunds/ismmagic is up on fraud charges in the UK.

I put it here due to the little kept secret Rican was a ponzi w/its $ in PS.

RicanAdFunds News (http://www.ismmagic.com/blog/ricanadfunds-news.html)

NikSam
06-10-2014, 10:48 PM
I see that rascal Richard Cannon of Ricanadfunds/ismmagic is up on fraud charges in the UK.

I put it here due to the little kept secret Rican was a ponzi w/its $ in PS.

RicanAdFunds News (http://www.ismmagic.com/blog/ricanadfunds-news.html)

Could not find the official confirmation.

We have a thread for that gang here: http://www.realscam.com/f8/ricanadfunds-1988/

Fat City, LA
06-10-2014, 11:12 PM
Could not find the official confirmation.

We have a thread for that gang here: http://www.realscam.com/f8/ricanadfunds-1988/

Page 62 of this thread. At one time Richard was rumored to be 'Roman'.

In reading that thread...I guess that posters mom didnt go to school with 'Roman' after all.:watching_you:

Whoever 'Roman' was, looks like they got away with it.

Whip
06-11-2014, 08:33 AM
Whoever 'Roman' was, looks like they got away with it.

not necessarily. It was just a 'name'.

EagleOne
07-05-2014, 12:57 AM
Still trying to confirm, but was told the trial has been postponed until Feb 2015. As soon as I get confirmation, I will post it. My contacts were all out this week, but hopefully will be back next week.

EagleOne
07-07-2014, 03:53 AM
The new trial date for Nanci Jo, Albert and David is 02/25/2015 @ 09:00 AM

moonboot
10-14-2014, 07:35 AM
As far as I am concerned the leaders of PS are guilty as hell. So may false promises, lies and hiding behind god stuff. I hope the people behind profitable sunrise get well and truly put away for a long time.

baylee
10-14-2014, 08:20 PM
As far as I am concerned the leaders of PS are guilty as hell. So may false promises, lies and hiding behind god stuff. I hope the people behind profitable sunrise get well and truly put away for a long time.

Maybe I am naive but I truly believe Ponzi Jo is going to learn a lesson that she will not like! It can't happen to a better person in my humble opinion!

MLMBarracks
11-08-2014, 03:25 AM
I actually lost a couple hundred dollars with PS. I was warned to pull out whilst I could, but didn't listen.

NikSam
11-20-2014, 08:22 PM
So, how our Nanci is doing ?

Seems great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxXqM7FDOz0

Now she runs own blog - smartfortunecookie.net, where she continues to lie about her part in PS
And uploads videos from time to time:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYdjBhKaiIaj-rdydWPn_Q/videos

shipdit
11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
...<snip>
Now she runs own blog - smartfortunecookie.net, where she continues to lie about her part in PS
If Nanci Jo Frazer (apparently now calling herself Nanci JoAnne) wrote this:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f358/shipdit/NanciJoanne_zps8ef7c9a4.jpg~original

she either chooses to re-write reality or is a simple air-head.

Dear Nanci Joanne Frazer:

Please read this post (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=118402&p=4668613#post4668613) I wrote about three years ago and then come back here and explain the basis for your outrageous comment about the government using Ponzi schemes they have closed as a "revenue stream".

Good luck in court February 25th. The 50% of us in the USA who pay income taxes are paying the bill to prosecute you.

SD

NikSam
11-21-2014, 01:21 PM
.... The 50% of us in the USA who pay income taxes are paying the bill to prosecute you.

I think US taxpayers here will gladly agree for this government expense as long as justice is served.

Whip
11-21-2014, 05:18 PM
she's just a despicable piece of **** who, for no good reason, thinks she's above everyone else.

baylee
12-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Does anybody have an idea when this scam is going on Trial???? Just curious on my part as I have to travel to Ohio often and I would love to be a visitor at ponzi Jo's trial when it happens.

shipdit
12-08-2014, 10:50 PM
The new trial date for Nanci Jo, Albert and David is 02/25/2015 @ 09:00 AM
I wouldn't want to be in the same building with her; proximity pollution!
Somewhere I wasn't prudent enough to bookmark at the time, I once found a link to the audio of one of her hour-long sales pitches. Quite different from the "know-nothing" protestations of innocence we've heard ad nauseum post-collapse.

SD

EagleOne
12-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Actually I would love to be there if it were possible. If the next two months go by as fast as these last two, it is going to be here before we realize it. Always good to see the fruits of your labor pay off.

EagleOne
01-05-2015, 05:23 PM
So, how our Nanci is doing ?

Seems great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxXqM7FDOz0

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdYdjBhKaiIaj-rdydWPn_Q/videos

Darn, her comments have been deleted. I wish I had taken a screen shot before she deleted it. If anyone has a copy of her comment or a screen shot, please send it to me via PM or Email. Thanks.

JamesParis
01-14-2015, 07:00 PM
The Ohio cast against Nancy Jo Frazer and friends appears to have been settled. The court docket reflects a guilty/ no contest plea. I have no details on the settlement.

shipdit
01-14-2015, 07:17 PM
The Ohio cast against Nancy Jo Frazer and friends appears to have been settled. The court docket reflects a guilty/ no contest plea. I have no details on the settlement.
Definitely not as satisfying as watching her get mopped around the courtroom floor, but there's always the upside that fewer taxpayer dollars go down the drain and the prosecution can move on to the next one. Thanks for posting the update. If you hear anything about a sentencing date, let us know.

SD

JamesParis
01-14-2015, 10:36 PM
It is a civil trial and there would be no criminal sentence. It would be a fine and possibly an agreement to abstain from future violations, etc... The other shoe might be about to drop, however. If criminal charges are to come, a good attorney would concede a civil case like this to protect their client from saying anything that could be used in a future trial. This is the kind of case where I would not be surprised for this to be the dilemma.

EagleOne
01-14-2015, 10:57 PM
So disappointed that her trial will not take place. Now her followers will make her a martyr and they will never learn the truth about her.

JamesParis
01-16-2015, 01:27 PM
Highly Unusual Developments In Christian Ponzi Scheme Trial (http://blog.christianmoney.com/2015/01/highly-unusual-developments-in-christian-ponzi-scheme-trial.html)

EagleOne
01-16-2015, 03:59 PM
Sent you a Skype message in regard to your article.

EagleOne
01-22-2015, 11:14 PM
The Ohio Department of Commerce Press Release regarding Nanci Jo Frazer, Albert Rosebrock, and Focus Up Mininstries:

intheknow
01-23-2015, 08:09 AM
Frazers, Rosebrock settle with attorney general in scam case

By LYNN THOMPSON Times Reporter | Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:00 pm

"The Jesus" will not be used, not as Nancy Jo Frazer intended.

She, along with her husband David and Albert Rosebrock of Sherwood, will pay the state $108,000 for their involvement with a multi-million dollar international Ponzi scheme.

"In the Ohio case, the people who were investing thought they were also benefiting a charity," Kate Hanson, spokesperson for Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine, said Thursday afternoon. "The ministry funds were frozen when the case was filed, along with each of their personal bank accounts. That money will go to the Attorney General's Charitable Law Fund to be used for charitable purposes as originally intended."

The purported charity in this case was Frazer's Focus Up Ministries, Inc., which promised "Your prosperity is increased when you use the Jesus," according to a previous version of the company's website.

On March 14, 2013, the ministry was named in Ohio Department of Commerce findings which indicated money donated to Focus Up went into her NJF Global Group Fund, which went to the Profitable Sunrise collateral loan company in Birmingham, England. From there it went to the Inter Reef Ltd. holding company in Prague, Czech Republic, which went to into the pockets of a Mr. Roman Novak.

But Novak may not have pockets and probably doesn't even have pants. Odds are he isn't even a real person, according to Federal Securities Exchange Commission attorney Pat Huddleston.

“Scam artists know that cross-border transactions are hard to track,” he said after the story broke in April. “There is, quite plainly, a well-organized and crafted intent to separate people from their money. If all that money had stayed in America, we’d have a happier ending to the story.”

Profitable Sunrise wasn't real either. It was just a mailbox in a British post office across the street from an apothecary in Birmingham, he said.

Frazer's connection came to light after somebody pledged to pump $3,000 through the system, Securities division spokesman Dennis Ginty told The Times that April. The person was instructed to wire the money as a loan agreement or "await further instructions" if he couldn't do that within five days. He called the cops instead.

Frazer's NJF Global Group was Profitable Sunrise's biggest player with 71,051 members from around the world with an investment balance of more than $33.1 million, according to the company's website.

Anybody could "Get richer every sunrise," Profitable Sunrise's website promised. Its $10 starter plan offered a 300 percent ($30) return by compounding 1.6 percent interest daily for 180 days. There were higher interest rates for bigger investments, topping out with 648 percent compounded over 240 days.

Anybody who recruited investors into Profitable Sunrise's $500,000 Group Plan got a 5 percent commission from each of their down line investors' returns, plus a 2 percent commission from each of their down lines' down lines. Frazer's take would have been $1,655,519.

"I tried it and it worked," Frazer said during her evidentiary hearing in the Williams County Court of Common Pleas that August. She said she invested $100 and got $300 back. She also said she actually talked to Novak, but he didn't have time to answer questions because his girlfriend was in the hospital.

Novak seemed legitimate though, she said in court. He asked for credentials, a resume and proof that Focus Up was a real charity.

"All the group leaders had to have a charity," Frazer said, noting the setup was similar to the way things were done in the other 22 direct marketing companies she had been involved with in the past.

Frazer appointed her husband as Foucs Up's official treasurer. "She decided that while I was at work," David Frazer told the judge in the August proceedings. He turned the position down when he got home "because it wasn't a good idea, given my situation," he said.

He was a branch manager and executive vice president of the Huntington Bank in Bryan. After news of the allegations broke, he was fired in April after 32 years with the bank, four years longer than he and Nancy had been married, he noted in court.

Rosebrock became involved when he wire transferred $139,000 to Profitable Sunrise in 2012, he said at the same court hearing. He also got a $10 gratuity from each of the 40,000 investors for his extra help with the operation.

He did the legwork because “Nancy’s time is valuable,” he said, and “She mentored me.”

He also said that on March 11, 2012, Frazer got a call from Novak saying he was going to migrate servers to Hong Kong. Nobody's heard from him since and nobody's ever seen the money.

"Focus Up" changed to "Defining Vision" after the Department of Commerce issued its findings, but that no longer exists either.

In addition to the cash settlement, Rosebrock and the Frazers agreed to dissolve the charity and never work for another, under threat of contempt charges with stiff penalties — an instant $710,000 fine, payable to the Attorney General's office and divvied out to Focus Up Ministry investors who still haven't got their money back.

They also agreed to never sell securities within the state again.

"We believe this is a fair resolution to a case that underscores the importance of researching charities and being skeptical of claims that are too good to be true," DeWine said in his press release Thursday afternoon.

Frazer submitted a press release of her own Thursday evening.

"March 13th, 2013 will be a day that local Mom and business woman Nancy Jo Frazer will never forget," she wrote. Her son was in the hospital, flown in on Life Flight for emergency surgery, and she found out Profitable Sunrise had "disappeared off the online grid."

"That proved to be a nightmare for Mrs. Frazer," she wrote. "Her family, the ministry she supported, and others who all became victims, but of what they were not sure. Thus began a path of ridiculous living."

She said that she and Rosebrock spent two years in "a painful trial of untangling themselves from a company called Profitable Sunrise and its mysterious founder."

The money is still there, she said, waiting in a bank in Hungary, waiting to be claimed.

Her involvement was a matter of misunderstanding and misinformation, she said.

Profitable Sunrise seemed legitimate and worked fine when she tried it in 2012, Frazer wrote.

"The state knew it was a fraud, but never told Frazer," she said. "Not until Frazer got a cease and desist order from North Carolina ... all (investors) saw positive results themselves and also saw many others posting positive feedback online up to that point.

"It is during the worst times of trials that people really show who they are and it is our hope that all who know us and those who don’t will see that we choose not to be bitter or angry at the situation but just grateful for what we have learned and for all the good things that have happened," Frazer wrote.

intheknow
01-23-2015, 08:12 AM
Frazer shares her story

Posted: Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:00 pm
Bryan Times

Editor's note: Nancy Jo Frazer wished to share the following information in relation to the Profitable Sunrise case settlement. The statement was left in its entirety as submitted by Frazer.

March 13th , 2013 will be a day that local Mom and business woman , Nancy Jo Frazer, will never forget. At 4 pm in the afternoon on that day, Nancy and her family received a phone call that her son was about to be transported by Life Flight from his college to St. Vincent’s hospital for emergency removal of a life threatening blood clot on his brain. The next morning while waiting for her son to come out of surgery, she was informed that one of her Clients who founded a company called Profitable Sunrise had suddenly shut down his websites and disappeared off the online grid. Under the care of the skilled surgeon at St. Vincents, their son came through with flying colors and is fully healed today.

But the sudden disappearance of a UK Company and it’s founder proved to be a “nightmare” for Mrs. Frazer, her family the Ministry she supported and others who all became victims but of what they were not sure. Thus began a path of “ridiculous living” for Mrs. Frazer and he co-board member Albert Rosebrock for the next two years as they went through a painful trial of untangling themselves from a company called Profitable Sunrise and it’s mysterious Founder who has literally vanished yet left millions of dollars behind in a bank in Hungary.

NON-PAID BOARD MEMBERS

Nancy Jo Frazer and Albert Rosebrock were non-paid volunteers for an online Christian Ministry called FocusUp Ministries, F.U.M.I., founded in 2009. Mrs. Frazer did graphics design to support it’s online presence. In 2011 a Wisconsin based church offered the opportunity for the Ministry to join with their church as a subordinate ministry under the parent church’s 501c3 Group exemption. The area pastor who represented their church, guided young Ministry through the development process.

Mrs. Frazer donated not only her time but also funds to support the Ministry as it did not accept donations or tithes. The area Pastor was voted in as the Senior Pastor and President, Mrs. Frazer was voted in as the Vice President and Albert Rosebrock was the Secretary Treasurer. Both Nancy and Albert had never served on a Ministry board in this capacity but were assured support and guidance from the parent church. That support was minimal and eventually non-existent which later came back to be a huge negative for the young Ministry and for it’s board members.

Mrs. Frazer also works as a professional marketing Consultant for the past 20 years both on the corporate level and online and has traveled worldwide helping company’s establish their brand and sell their products. In May of 2012 she was approached by business associate and eventually an owner of a company called, Profitable Sunrise, based out of the UK for her help. A request was made for her to review the program initially for it’s function and consistency as a small business loan company with the potential that she might be willing to assist them in some way.

Mrs. Frazer watched the program for months and then starting in July, she researched and personally tested the program for a total of 7 weeks with a small group of friends, who she supported with her own funds, for helping her, and all saw positive results themselves and also saw many others posting positive feedback online. Profitable Sunrise up to that point, presented itself worldwide as a legitimate business opportunity offering the ability to help back the Company’s short term bridge loans using a Private Loan agreement program designed by the company Founder.

In August 2012 Nancy received a call that the founder of Profitable Sunrise wanted to speak with her personally by telephone. On the call he proceeded to ask Mrs. Frazer for an exchange of her services working in customer support role to assist in answering questions about the company and guiding customer through the process of using the website. The Founder then sent over his licenses and legal documents validating himself as a legitimate business owner based in the UK. He claimed he was a Christian and liked to help charities. He said he was operating a collateral lending company for the past several years in the USA, and now was operating is company internationally specializing in short term bridge loans for small businesses and expressed he would be grateful for Mrs. Frazer’s help in the USA.

It became apparent later that the Founder of Profitable Sunrise was well aware prior to his call, that Mrs. Frazer was a board member of the Ministry. The Founder asked Mrs. Frazer if she would help him with his customers (participants) but with no pay in exchange for a free advertising spot for the Ministry. Mrs. Frazer brought the idea to the Board and it was approved to accept the offer. She also presented the concept to another area church board and they had nothing negative to say about it and even wanted to participate themselves. Fortunately Mrs. Frazer did not pursue that with them.

The Profitable Sunrise, Founder also offered a place on the website where anyone who was already using their program could make an “optional donation” to the designated Charity. This forced the young board to prepare to properly handle a fully operational Ministry. That included learning how to handle and appropriately disperse donations to those in need according to State regulations for churches.

Like many new church ministries, most start with a home bible study that eventually expand. Mrs. Frazer has worked from a home office for the past 10 years and decided to donate a large portion of her home office to the F.U.M.I. and her office equipment for free usage and all board members voted to not accept any income for Ministry work. This later caused a misunderstanding and confusion being that Mrs. Frazer ran her business from home and had a designated area for the young Ministry to operate out of. She now advises other young ministries to immediately keep things separated to avoid misunderstandings with regulators.

This was one of the main reasons for confusion that Profitable Sunrise somehow was connected to the Ministry. People sent in their own free will offerings simply to support the Ministry. The Board was dedicated to make sure that things were done properly so they hired three professional Individuals who had excellent resumes to help make sure all was done within compliance.

As the Profitable Sunrise grew organically worldwide in popularity, it was apparent that over 31 other Charities were also being sponsored by the company that had nothing to do with the F.U.M.I. board. The downside was that those actively marketing the Profitable Sunrise in other countries began to use their Charities in their business Marketing presentation as a way to support them and “make a difference”. Mrs. Frazer designed a training website and powerpoints, as requested by the participants of Profitable Sunrise she assisted and made the mistake of agreeing to allow herself to be put on the powerpoint.

In October 2012, a concern came into the Ohio Charitable Division that a Ministry was operating a company called Profitable Sunrise out of Ohio. It was actually the opposite. The State posted in their report that it was all times relevant to them that the Profitable Sunrise was a fraud, but no action was taken to inform or warn anyone. Thus From October 2012 through April 2013, nobody had a clue their was a problem including participants, FocusUp Ministries or their board.

The SEC had also been contacted back in December 2012 and no action was taken to warn the residents of Ohio. So for the next six months the participation grew but most were not connected to the FUMI Board in anyway. They were involved in other groups. Finally on February, 27th, 2013, the State of North Carolina filed a temporary Cease and Desist. The Frazer’s had just left home for Spring Break when the Board saw the devastating news. Immediately Mrs. Frazer emailed the Founder of Profitable Sunrise and asked him to shut down the entire group she was assisting and block them from allowing any new participation until this situation was resolved.

When Nancy returned home from Spring Break, the Founder of the Company called her on March 11th, and he assured her that he had everything taken care of and all would be fine with the State of North Carolina. What she did not know was that would be the last time she would heer from him again. He vanished and has never reappeared since to this day. The good news was that he left behind the funds that many supported him with in a bank in Hungary which according to recent reports, are still sitting there. But the State of Ohio was misinformed that those funds were somehow attached to the F.U.M.I. Ministry and that is why they pursued us to no avail as we had nothing to do with Profitable Sunrise other then participating just like other victims and as a volunteer.

With the disappearance of the Founder of Profitable Sunrise, suddenly Mrs. Frazer found herself being “used” by online individuals who were intrigued with the case. One Cyber Stalker in particular thought that it was the Ministry who owned Profitable Sunrise and that Mrs. Frazer was a co-founder and began broadcasting that on his radio show to attract listeners and “eyeballs” to his website. It turns out that this Cyber Stalker was actually charged with Securities fraud in the State of Illinois and Maine and was banned from doing business in those States. When Mrs. Frazer would not respond to his requests to be on his radio show, he took it to a whole new level and created a “mini series” TV News show and contacted a reporter at Toledo 11 News with his fabricated story. The State of Ohio had still not taken action again the Founder of Profitable Sunrise and therefore a very unsubstantiated broadcast was released by the News Station and its reporter who no longer works there.

The Board of FUMI had no idea what was happening to them suddenly a Founder of a Company who seemed very caring and a man of integrity was possible something very different. There was never any actual action taken against Profitable Sunrise as it vanished along with it’s Founder. But Mrs. Frazer says she is very grateful that now the facts are clear that they had no financial benefit any different than any other participant and at no time did the Board ever “knowingly” sell securities.

Our Board is very grateful that the State agreed to settle this misunderstanding. Alberts frozen funds are being returned to him and the remaining $400 left in the ministry will be donated to the State. We feel everyone at the State was just trying to do their job there and seemed just as confused as we were about this case at the time. Neither Albert nor Nancy has any desire to volunteer for any Board again as their good intention became a negative. They offered that as their settlement agreement for a designated time of which after that all will be released and dismissed.

The board is also disappointed and concerned however that a local television station, we all have always trusted, would accept false information from a unknown source who was banned for Securities fraud as their only source. Most of all that was in the show was cut and pasted out of context to create the story by that individual. The Frazer’s and the Board are so grateful for the warm support of our community and churches during this time. We have had calls pouring in from Companies and Ministries for the past 2 years asking for guidance on how to avoid making decisions that could become a challenge in the future. It is during the worst times of trials that people really show who they are and it is our hope that all who know us and those who don’t will see that we choose not to be bitter or angry at the situation but just grateful for what we have learned and for all the good things that have happened.

Whip
01-23-2015, 09:21 AM
She also said she actually talked to Novak, but he didn't have time to answer questions because his girlfriend was in the hospital.

The next morning while waiting for her son to come out of surgery, she was informed that one of her Clients who founded a company called Profitable Sunrise had suddenly shut down his websites and disappeared off the online grid

And now Barnes has posted the same after news broke yesterday that Achieve was being investigated. shocking coincidences I say.

ribshaw
01-23-2015, 10:23 AM
Nancy's ME-ah non-culpa still reading like she is the victim in all this. A suggested edit for the board...

The board is also disappointed and concerned however that Nancy Joann would accept false information from a unknown source and cost 70,000 people over $30,000,000.

EagleOne
01-23-2015, 02:16 PM
Yeah right Nanci Jo, that's exactly what happened. I truly feel sorry for her as she is totally delusional as her article demonstrates. Still playing the martyr and victim. I loved her statement that she had been involved in 22 other direct marketing companies in the past.

JamesParis
01-23-2015, 04:55 PM
The key document to all of this (the supplement to the settlement agreement) has yet to be produced publicly. Does anyone have this? The Bryan Times makes reference to Frazer making payments of more than $108,000 to the state under the agreement. The amount and details of theses payments do not appear in the other two documents I have seen. The Ohio AG's press office agreed to send this supplement to me. If I get it, I will post it here.

JamesParis
01-23-2015, 05:26 PM
Frazer payment agreement for over $100,000 https://www.dropbox.com/s/4wdxg6cbsll45fx/frazer.pdf?dl=0

EagleOne
01-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Thanks Jim for the link:

http://imageshack.com/a/img633/3066/VyUxBL.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img910/5913/FbPxWT.jpg
http://imageshack.com/a/img912/3056/lhx0x7.jpg

JamesParis
01-23-2015, 06:20 PM
You should download as this is to my dropbox and I will only keep it in there for a few days

Whip
01-23-2015, 07:32 PM
am I the only one not impressed with this penalty? What am I missing?

JamesParis
01-23-2015, 07:49 PM
Keep in mind that this does not prevent any other state or the feds from separately coming after them. Admitting to these violations is a death penalty in terms of ever working in any fiduciary or licensed profession in the future. Also, if Frazer gets involved with any other MLM or shady deals, and later it is deemed a security, she is in default and is sunk. I have a feeling that another shoe may drop in this case... She is also not immune from any civil lawsuits, including from me, and I am seriously considering one after reading her lies about me again today. Here is the really big deal and will happen soon... Now that the case is closed, someone (like me) will make a public request for all of the documents from the investigation in Ohio. This will include the deposition(s) she gave. This will provide a lot more insight into what happened here, what she knew, and when. Much of this should be published as additional information to provide the public as a warning about her. Also, these kinds of settlements can not be discharged in bankruptcy. Lastly, I can not even imagine what the legal fees were...

littleroundman
01-23-2015, 07:56 PM

It's a civil case, not criminal and, as such, has a limited range of potential penalties attached to it.

JamesParis
01-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Channel 11 News Toledo is unfairly reporting the truth about Nancy again

Settlement reached with northwest Ohio residents accused of usin - Toledo News Now, News, Weather, Sports, Toledo, OH (http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/27918585/settlement-reached-with-northwest-ohio-residents-accused-of-using-charity-for-pyramid-scheme)

EagleOne
01-25-2015, 04:31 PM
Now that the Ohio case against Nanci Jo/Nancy Jo/Nanci Joanne/Nancy Joanne (hard to keep up with which name she is using) is over, it is going to be interesting to see if the Feds take any action against her, David, Albert and F.U.M.

I am still waiting to see what the SEC is going to do with the people they brought before them to take their depositions in this case, especially two of my favorite Ponzi pimps Tony Infante and John Schepcoff. I am hoping that Florida goes after Tony for running an illegal charity and California goes after John for all his Ponzi pimping ways. It's not like they don't have the information to file a case. They may be waiting to see what the feds do first before taking any action, but in Tony's case Florida could nail him for a fake charity.

shipdit
01-27-2015, 09:31 PM
Y'know ... in the grand scheme of things .... Nancy's husband losing the branch manager/ass't VP job he's worked for for over thirty years, them having to cough up over 100 grand, being liable for over 700 grand if they ever get so completely stupid again, being forever Google-attached to reckless, stupid (and in my opinion criminal) behavior thanks to sites like RealScam and James Paris's site ...

... I think we've all seen enough scammers (literally hundreds of thousands of them) get off so completely scott-free that this doesn't represent the worst-case scenario for the good guys for a change.

Next up? Faith Sloan (http://www.realscam.com/f37/finally-faith-sloan-charged-sec-telexfree-fraud-3139/). "God Bless" my taxpayer dollars when deployed in the delivery of justice.

SD

littleroundman
03-10-2015, 11:02 PM
As has often been said, the repercussions of these things extend far beyond people losing money:

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/7250/6T3r36.jpg

Patrick Pretty.com (http://patrickpretty.com/2015/01/23/costly-sanctions-imposed-against-profitable-sunrise-hyip-figures-in-ohio-settlement-documents-show-fallout-could-last-years/)

JamesParis
07-22-2015, 04:29 PM
Good News For Profitable Sunrise Investors?

Good News For Profitable Sunrise Investors? - Christian Financial Advice (http://blog.christianmoney.com/2015/07/good-news-for-profitable-sunrise-investors.html)

Soapboxmom
07-22-2015, 07:44 PM
Keep up the pressure! Thank goodness the victims have you to look out for them!

E2014T
09-08-2015, 07:04 PM
Nancy Jo got a slap on the wrist. Remember the heated argument we had about what makes the world go round? If you are Nancy Jo, you get to misbehave and pay the fine. If you are some poor laborer in the old plantation style corrupted little rathole, you can't get away with j-walking without waking up in chains.

JamesParis
01-22-2016, 12:59 PM
Is Profitable Sunrise Pyramid Case At Risk? SEC Declines Comment - PatrickPretty.com (http://patrickpretty.com/2016/01/21/is-profitable-sunrise-pyramid-case-at-risk-sec-declines-comment/)

Soapboxmom
01-22-2016, 01:44 PM
Ugh! The SEC better get its butt in gear!

EagleOne
02-11-2016, 08:49 PM
While it was at the 11th hour, the SEC did file a Default Motion along with a 21 page brief in support of their motion.

JamesParis
08-16-2017, 05:23 PM
Nancy Jo Frazer is back! iProfitNow (http://getsocial.timeandfreedomteam.com/go4#bio)

Fat City, LA
08-16-2017, 05:33 PM
Ponzi Jo ! What a con artist......

Nancy Jo Frazer is back! iProfitNow (http://getsocial.timeandfreedomteam.com/go4#bio)

EagleOne
08-17-2017, 01:02 AM
While this is your typical questionable MLM program, it does not violate the terms of her probation set by the Ohio AG and the Court.

I knew sometime back she had changed to using Nanci Anne Frazer, due to her reputation she got from being Nanci Jo Frazer and her involvement in ProSun. She had to as it was bad for recruiting. I just wonder how many of her ProSun group have followed her into this latest venture? In her group there were a lot of members who believe she was unfairly targeted, made a scapegoat, and it was a conspiracy by the authorities for things that were beyond her control. I am sure these same people have joined her in this new venture.

We all know the time will come when this program starts having "issues" and then it will be off to the next newest and greatest MLM program.

Gregg
09-10-2017, 05:49 AM
I tried every link on the site and cannot find any details on the "quality, environmentally safe products" they sell, just a lot of fluff and pushing the opportunity to sell stuff and more importantly, get my friends to sell stuff.

Says a lot about the products,, or not.

Gregg
09-10-2017, 05:56 AM
In fact, you can't even find the name of the company, "I Profit Now" is NOT the name of the company, just Nancy Jo's tag line. There is literally nothing on her site that gives away who she's pimping for, the best you can do is possibly narrow it down from one of the 65 in the Inc 500 Hall of Fame. Hell, it might be Amway.

Gregg
09-10-2017, 06:15 AM
The Inc 500 Hall of Fame includes 5,000 companies, not just 65. I'm fiddling around now to narrow that down a bit, but it sure looks like Nancy Jo is stretching the trust a little here. I'm shocked.

Gregg
09-10-2017, 06:23 AM
We have a winner!
Nancy Jo is fronting for Melaleuca.... yawn, it should have been Amway.

Melaleuca (http://www.melaleuca.com/Vitality)

JamesParis
02-25-2018, 02:30 PM
Nancy Jo Frazer is back https://youtu.be/wzTWlDPgZbo

Gregg
02-25-2018, 04:25 PM
Nancie Anne? She changed the spelling of her first name and her middle name, I'm guessing to cover up her real name from google searches.

Whip
02-25-2018, 04:32 PM
Nancie Anne? She changed the spelling of her first name and her middle name, I'm guessing to cover up her real name from google searches.

didn't she do that during the whole profitable dungrise thing too when the heat started to get turned up?

surfer
02-25-2018, 10:54 PM

Gavelcoin :RpS_smile: At least I can appreciate the irony.

A scammer getting into faux crypto. How cliche.

Can't we get a new hot trend for them to hook into already.

Whip
02-25-2018, 11:05 PM
Gavelcoin :RpS_smile: At least I can appreciate the irony.

A scammer getting into faux crypto. How cliche.

Can't we get a new hot trend for them to hook into already.

lol. look how long the burned the fake advertising candle.

EagleOne
02-25-2018, 11:11 PM

Thanks for sharing this Jim. She is like the energizer bunny going from MLM to MLM trying to find the newest goose laying the golden egg.

And yes, she did change her name to try and hide her conviction in the Profitable Sunrise debacle to get people to join all of her latest ventures. Her problem is that she became too well known to hide her identity through changing her name, but she can't hide her face.

This is going to be interesting to watch and follow.

littleroundman
02-26-2018, 01:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzTWlDPgZbo&amp;feature=youtu.be
https://imageshack.com/a/img924/8444/ohU9NO.png