PDA

View Full Version : WTF???

Doc Bunkum
07-07-2010, 04:02 PM
Are all the planets aligned or something?

Is there a full moon out tonight?

So I get home and find a bunch of weird messages in my inbox:

"Broker put yours, soap, sojust, toms and what he thinks is my home address and phone numbers emails, etc on scam.com..

He also posted it on his blog..

I think he is going crazy..

He is probably trying to strong arm scam.com to taking down that link..

It looks like sojust deleted his post and someone canceled his blog. The blog he has had up for years.. Do you have any inside skinny on why this happened?? Or how?"

I've never had any dealings with the jerkoff.

The only person I'm aware of that has an interest in those sorts of things is Lenny "I Blew George to Get to Be an Administrator" Clements.

And we know Lenny has some sort of side deal with Broker.

So I imagine he had something to do with personal information being posted. No worry to me. All my personal information, photos, etc. are on my personal website - I've nothing to hide.

"Looks like your email got "the worm." That same thing happened to me last week."
[Pharma Scam Link Removed]

Huh?

Not sure what "worm" you're talking about. Have to look into that.

What the hell is Lenny screwing around with and up to now anyhow?

walksthedogs
07-07-2010, 08:23 PM
More strangeness.
That link you posted is actually a Canadian Pharm site, the server is in China, FYI.

Doc Bunkum
07-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Thanks.

I never clicked on that link - I didn't know if it was safe to or not.

Unsaved Trash
07-07-2010, 08:44 PM
Ah Brian, join the club in both respects. Broker seems to think that I called him a scammer too. I challenged him on that once and he couldn't provide any evidence. Why? Because there wasn't any. Perhaps he's a bit paranoid. I do have a very good instinct of exactly which asshat provided him with my info though. As a matter of fact, I can almost guarantee who did it.

The email worm was the same one that affected my Yahoo email a little over a week ago. I didn't realize I was selling Mr. Stiffy drugs, but I guess I was.

Seriously?
07-07-2010, 09:21 PM
I do have a very good instinct of exactly which asshat provided him with my info though. As a matter of fact, I can almost guarantee who did it.

I'm innocent, I tell you!! Innocent!!

Soapboxmom
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
Lo and behold out little Lenny is lurking as I type. He is alive. I do hope he will tell us all about what he and BJ are up to. That BJ posting my name all over the internet is such a charmer. I bet he and Lenny are quite tight. I am honored to be a scambuster on the list of another character. That BJ and his bosom buddy Lenny are certainly characters, aren't they? Maybe BJ helped Lenny get that pointy old knife out of his back. I see BJ isn't taking Lenny's nemesis on. So much to talk about. Come on in and fill us in Lenny. We always have such fun when you are about!

Soapboxmom

A Life Aloft
07-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Mephistopheles is in the house. Gee, aren't we lucky. First herpes and now The Black Death. There isn't going to be another Whineyfesto Giganticus is there? I'll have to take a tranq.

A Life Aloft
07-07-2010, 11:38 PM
Tom, clean out your pms sometime before Christmas. lol

GlimDropper
07-08-2010, 07:53 AM
First off, give credit where it's due, scam.com did the right thing in deleting Broker's post just as WordPress did the right thing in taking his blog offline.

I think Broker Jones is "outing" his critics because his previous fall back plan, threats of lawsuits were transparently ridiculous. He can't deny his extensive history of promoting ponzie scams of many descriptions and seems to be annoyed that some people know how use Archive.org to find his blog posts about them he deleted. You see, in addition to now being a respected MLM'er he uses his blog to denounce the ponzie promoters he used to shill for and who now are the primary competition for his "OceanSide Forex" scam. [for seo reasons I'll mention he and JD are fond of writing it as O C E A N S I D E ]

He's using every trick he's learned from other ponzi scheme operators and adding a few he learned from the "potions and lotions" MLM crowd to promote his current scam but he still can't get links critical to him off the first google results page for his companies name. Attacking his critics is his next logical step, after all when you can't risk stepping foot in a court of law for fear of being questioned under oath you need to find creative ways to deal with people who call you a crook.

Doc Bunkum
07-08-2010, 08:17 AM
And Behind The Anonymous Curtain We Have Scam.Com Moderators And Slandering/Libeling “Trolls”. Anonymous Identities Revealed.

July 7, 2010

Greetings,

For the past year or so, there has been a small group of highly “zealot like” trolls who have been slandering me, spreading libel, bashing my company Oceanside, and accusing me and my business partner of all sorts of things.

I’m sure that anyone with an IQ of over let’s say 110…..can read through the garbage and realize, that there is no use in talking to them or trying to reason, or even answer their questions. They simply ignore your response and then continue to hurl more filth your way. My wife and children have been threatened via emails and other forms of harassment.

I’m tired of it.

I’m taking action.

And the first step, is letting all of you who are victims….KNOW once and for all who these people are. NO LONGER can they hide behind some stupid anonymous name like Fastmoney or Soapboxmom…….

Now when they speak. You all know who they are and where they are. This is all public domain information that was found through a private investigator I hired.

Enjoy.
Doc Bunkum is:...

... There will be more whom are added to this list.
This is only the beginning friends.
Stay tuned in. ;)
~Free Your Life, Live Your Dreams~

Justin “Broker” Jones

Funny, I've never had a problem with this asswipe.

Besides, Lenny published all my personal information once before on scam.com, so you hired a private investigator to find out what's already on line about me?

Clever!

Any casual reader of your now suspended blog, Jones, can see you're being helped by someone in the background.

So why don't you ask that cowardly little anonymous troll to come forward and post here under his own name?

GlimDropper
07-08-2010, 08:46 AM
You aren't the only one on Justin "Broker" Jones "Troll" list who never posted anything about Mr. Jones, in fact only one of the four did. The fact that all four are regarded with enmity by Broker's friend Len is almost certainly a coincidence (Of Course, of course). After all if I were to shell out my own money and hire an investigator I'd want to make sure that at least 75% of the people I paid them to examine had nothing to do with the "slander" I was hoping to counter.

You screwed up Len, you fed information you took off the admin panel over at scam.com to a scammer and he was stupid enough to publish that info in a way that ties it directly to you. I'm glad George realized the horrendous mistake he made in trusting you with our IPs and E-Mail address, I'm amused that you'll never admit what mistake you made in passing them to Broker. Len "MWave" Clements, informant to criminals.

Emet
07-08-2010, 09:03 AM
Aside from the original 4 names, a fifth name was added:

PS — Oh look…..another.
:RpS_wink:

GlimDropper
07-08-2010, 09:08 AM
Aside from the original 4 names, a fifth name was added:

:RpS_wink:

The only way I was able to read Broker's blog post was from Google cache, the good folks at WordPress to it down by the time I found out about it. If anyone knows of any other names on that list, please feel free to PM them to me.

fastmoney
07-08-2010, 09:14 AM
Hiring a private investigator, that is a laugh? Len gave him all the info..

If I were you Broker and Len I would raise all hell with the guy you think is fastmoney.. He seems like a prick...

Would you like me to go over there and kick his ass for you? It is only about a 20 minute drive for me...

BTW: Just because someone has the same last 4 digits in their email address and lives in the same city does not make them the same person..

fastmoney
07-08-2010, 09:32 AM
My wife and children have been threatened via emails and other forms of harassment.

Also.. Which one of you guys have been threatening his wife and children..

It was not me.. So one of you fess up.. That is serious.. I know this is all fun and games here, but do not bring up wives or kids..

Doc Bunkum
07-08-2010, 09:45 AM
My wife and children have been threatened via emails and other forms of harassment.

Also.. Which one of you guys have been threatening his wife and children..

It was not me.. So one of you fess up.. That is serious.. I know this is all fun and games here, but do not bring up wives or kids..

Wasn't me.

I missed that line until you brought it up.

Hell, as I said, I never had dealings with Broker. Oceanside never was something of interest to me.

And as I said, I don't think BJ is writing that. But I know someone that is prone to exaggeration that would write that. Like the claim I said Yoli was mutilating babies and included a picture of a bloody child in my post.

Just sayin', ya know?

Soapboxmom
07-08-2010, 09:47 AM
BJ is finding out what I did. When you end up in the public eye every nut on the planet crawls out from under their rock. I had to defend myself concerning allegations I was sending death threats and stalking alleged scammers. I have assisted numerous enforcement agencies with investigations and that makes for some very bitter and devious enemies pulling all sorts of shenanigans. When will these clowns learn that this kind of nonsense just generates tons more negative publicity and problems for them?

Soapboxmom

Whip
07-08-2010, 10:03 AM
Where is the 'proof' of these allegations? Seems only prudent to do so after asking others that delivered proof that they do also.

GlimDropper
07-08-2010, 10:43 AM
Where is the 'proof' of these allegations? Seems only prudent to do so after asking others that delivered proof that they do also.

Which allegations? That Broker posted personal information or than Len used to have access to the IP and e-mail info which would be instrumental in tracking down that personal information? I don't think either of those points are in depute. Can we "prove" Len handed that info over? Perhaps not. We can "prove" he had a motive to do it, we can prove he had the means to do it and we can prove he had the opportunity to do it. We can also prove that (now) three of the five people on the list Broker published had no connection to him in any way in so far as they were never critical of him. But five of the five were people Len holds grudges against.

So how big is the "guess" that we're making?

fastmoney
07-08-2010, 10:58 AM
I think Whip is talking about the threats someone must of made to Brokers wife and children..

Whip
07-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Which allegations? That Broker posted personal information or than Len used to have access to the IP and e-mail info which would be instrumental in tracking down that personal information? I don't think either of those points are in depute. Can we "prove" Len handed that info over? Perhaps not. We can "prove" he had a motive to do it, we can prove he had the means to do it and we can prove he had the opportunity to do it. We can also prove that (now) three of the five people on the list Broker published had no connection to him in any way in so far as they were never critical of him. But five of the five were people Len holds grudges against.

So how big is the "guess" that we're making?

I'm with you on the accusations of where the member's info came from.
Fastmoney is correct in that I was asking for proof that joker jones is even married to begin with, much less has kids, and even lesser, that they were somehow threatened in any way.

GlimDropper
07-08-2010, 11:24 AM
I do apologize that I misconstrued your question Whip.

iamwil
07-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Thanks.

I never clicked on that link - I didn't know if it was safe to or not.

I do apologize that I misconstrued your question Whip.
Lemmee get this right....the good doctor didn't know if the link had a virus so he put it out in circulation amongst friends to see if anyone got infected??

Doc Bunkum
07-08-2010, 02:23 PM
Lemmee get this right....the good doctor didn't know if the link had a virus so he put it out in circulation amongst friends to see if anyone got infected??

Yes, you got it right.

Don't think I'm that stupid to open a link without having somebody else check it first, do you? :RpS_confused:

walksthedogs
07-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Yes, you got it right.

Don't think I'm that stupid to open a link without having somebody else check it first, do you? :RpS_confused:

"Looks like your email got "the worm." That same thing happened to me last week."

[Pharma Scam Link Removed] ^ You mean this one?

*raises hand* Guilty! Lol, I don't think any harm was done when I clicked the link.

Doc Bunkum
07-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Well, yeah.

I said "worm". Will said I said "virus".

Guess he doesn't know the difference between the two.

I would like to think that if I posted a link and said it contained a virus, that the mods would delete it post-haste.

GlimDropper
07-08-2010, 05:59 PM
I would like to think that if I posted a link and said it contained a virus, that the mods would delete it post-haste.

I didn't get any warnings from my anti-virus/malware but it is a scammy little site on a server with a few other scammy little pharma sites. I feel no need to add to their SEO by hosting a link to them. I hope no one minds that I deleted the link.

Ernie Onslow
07-08-2010, 07:31 PM

Or even pre-haste.