PDA

View Full Version : 3Lanz - New

Poyol
11-20-2012, 08:18 AM
www.facebook.com/3Lanz

Freelancing business just starting up.
UK based only!
For now ... I don't know US laws well enough to get involved there yet!

Jason

scratchycat
11-20-2012, 09:55 AM
www.facebook.com/3Lanz

Freelancing business just starting up.
UK based only!
For now ... I don't know US laws well enough to get involved there yet!

Jason

Is this your new business Jason?

Poyol
11-20-2012, 12:01 PM
Is this your new business Jason?

It's trying to be ... I'm doing rather poorly to be honest.
I have so many business ideas and not enough time nor dedication to see them through to the end.

I need help with getting things on their feet - yet no one seems to want to help me!

Jason

path2prosperity
11-20-2012, 01:31 PM
It's trying to be ... I'm doing rather poorly to be honest.
I have so many business ideas and not enough time nor dedication to see them through to the end.

I need help with getting things on their feet - yet no one seems to want to help me!

Jason

I spent most of my working life as an employment agent Jason and I can tell you that it was too cut throat for me in the late 1970s. Give me a ring and I will tell you some stories that could give you goose pimples.

Getting a start is not easy. Think of all the youngsters coming out of drama school.

If you can corner a tiny niche in the contract market you could build it. It is hard to believe now but in the 1960s electronic engineering was a tiny niche market and I fell on my feet when I was prepared to start in such an unknown field. When the industry burgeoned with the advent of the microprocessor, I tried to build an Empire and got clobbered.

You will get your start and friends here will help but we need time to deliberate.

scratchycat
11-20-2012, 02:17 PM
Poyol, the idea you sent me in FB was a good start and I liked the name.

As soon as you come up with something concrete you can start advertising and it will grow but you have to be more PATIENT and I know you are not but listen to this wise old scratchycat! :RpS_smile: