PDA

View Full Version : The Tao of Badass hoax

Poyol
11-13-2012, 05:57 AM
The Tao of Badass (http://www.thetaoofbadass.com/)

Hey, Joshua Pellicer here.
The guys who learn from me are a different breed of man. They aren’t suckers and they can smell bull sh*t from a mile away. So, if you’re like me, you’re probably wondering, “Who is Joshua Pellicer and why can he help me be a badass with women?”

Well, I’m a completely normal guy. I didn’t want to believe that I was worthless or that I’d never be good with women. I just wasn’t interested in feeling like a victim for the rest of my life or a guy who got walked all over and overlooked.

I started looking for answers for a lot of the same reasons I think you are…
* I wanted to make sure I could attract my future wife when I met her.
* I didn’t want to feel helpless when I got into a social situation.
* I wanted to date lots of different types of women and get that “out of my system” before it was too late.
So I started looking for the answers online and I found something out: “There is a LOT of information about how to meet women online!” I figured, “It was all the same, right?” and I just started trying it out.
I ended up wasting YEARS of my life on things that just didn’t work for me. I wanted a real solution that would “fix me” to the core. Not just make me pretend to be someone else forever.
So I started creating my own system. I took all of the parts from the years of study that actually worked and I linked them all together into a new system that actually MADE SENSE.
It was brilliant. I started offering coaching classes and I booked up for 3 months in the first day the program was open… That’s when I knew I was on to something.
I became a full-time coach and continued my studies. I got pretty popular for a while there: The Today Show, The NY Press, The NY Times, The NY Daily News, etc, etc… I was even made fun of on Saturday Night Live! Hell, Maxim Radio offered me a show all about meeting women, which I accepted and hosted for several years!
After teaching thousands of men, I realized that there were specific “patterns” in the successes… and the failures… of men with women. And just because I was teaching, it didn’t mean my studying ended.
But while I was working with my company before, I was under a contract that wouldn’t allow me to teach you the real dating coaches’ secrets… the things that only we know about. If I did, they were afraid that no one would ever come to the classes again (which were $3500 a piece).
But now that I’ve left, I can tell you everything. And that’s exactly what I do in The Tao of Badass.
So… what are you waiting for?

littleroundman
11-13-2012, 06:09 AM
So… what are you waiting for?

What am I waiting for, Joshua ???

To stop laughing.

Poyol
11-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Discounted price of $67 ONLY.
Limited time offer!!!!!!!!!
[sic]

Whip
11-13-2012, 11:01 AM
How can he invent a 'system' that apparently, a lot of people are born with?
Not seeing any links to these alleged media appearances or articles. shocking I say.

Poyol
11-13-2012, 11:11 AM
The video was pretty simple psychology and learnt pretty much the same things in my first year of college.

How he's gone about it is to make money money off telling people something they already know.

Jason

path2prosperity
11-13-2012, 02:10 PM
The video was pretty simple psychology and learnt pretty much the same things in my first year of college.

How he's gone about it is to make money money off telling people something they already know.

Jason

I was going to watch the video Jason but you have to use an e-mail address. I have no intention of giving one with my ISP on it. I have a yahoo account so I could invent one and cancel it immediately. What do you suggest?

Poyol
11-14-2012, 04:05 AM
You can use a disposable one at: www.guerrillamail.com

Jason