PDA

View Full Version : Have I been banned?????

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:01 PM
I guess not, if this post goes through.

I've been unable to post here for several days. I could log in but that was all. I've never seen this problem before. :judge:

Anyone else having trouble posting?

Soapboxmom
07-06-2010, 08:14 PM
You are quite welcome here. If you have any more problems do feel free to use my e-mail if you can't get on. My apologies. Everyone is welcome to use that e-mail to contact me at any time that I can be of help.

soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Soapboxmom

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:19 PM
You are quite welcome here. If you have any more problems do feel free to use my e-mail if you can't get on. My apologies. Everyone is welcome to use that e-mail to contact me at any time that I can be of help.

soapboxmom@hotmail.com

Soapboxmom

I was joking.

I mean the part about being banned.

You can't get rid of me THAT easily!!! :RpS_laugh:

Whip
07-06-2010, 08:22 PM
Damn...he's back.:RpS_laugh:

Soapboxmom
07-06-2010, 08:24 PM
We want the fun crown around here. L & L you are bringing the Crown Royal for us to sip while we evaluate MLM drinks aren't you.

Soapboxmom

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:29 PM

Watch it Whip or I'll have your name transmogrified into Chains.

Whip
07-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Watch it Whip or I'll have your name transmogrified into Chains.

Don't make me more anonymous than I already am.....Lenny would cry more than ever.

Lightbulb
07-06-2010, 11:58 PM
We want the fun crown around here. L & L you are bringing the Crown Royal for us to sip while we evaluate MLM drinks aren't you.

Soapboxmom

Sounds good, should I bring the Coke? Or would you prefer diet Pepsi? Who will bring the MonaVie Emv?

JackArons
07-07-2010, 09:33 AM
Please toss your keys to me as I will be the Taxi Driver for the session.....

Live&Learn
07-13-2010, 09:20 PM
Very strange. This board only lets me log in about once a week. Anyone else having trouble?

Whip
07-13-2010, 09:36 PM

10 character requirement is cramping my jokes.

Cranky Old Man
07-14-2010, 06:09 AM
No log in problems here, but when I do log in it always takes me to the first thread that I started.

iamwil
07-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Very strange. This board only lets me log in about once a week. Anyone else having trouble?Have you been doing the Time Warp dance correctly?

Live&Learn
07-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Have you been doing the Time Warp dance correctly?

I'll try almost anything. I've been locked out for about TWO weeks this time!

iamwil
07-28-2010, 02:36 PM
I'll try almost anything. I've been locked out for about TWO weeks this time!You must be some kind of test subject. If a number of folks here had the vote they'd elliminate me.

But the others like to shake their head in wonderment.

And then of course there are my fans...er...uh.....I mean stalkers.

Emet
07-28-2010, 03:00 PM
I'll try almost anything. I've been locked out for about TWO weeks this time!

You may have an issue with your personal computer--from the virus issue, to being unable to log on here. (or so it seems...)

If you have a PC, you may consider registering and posting on:
HelpOnThe.Net: Tech Support Guy - Free help for Windows 7, XP, Vista, and more! (http://www.techguy.org/)

I have a MacBook now, but when I first bought a PC, I found it a wonderful, helpful forum for whatever ails you. They will look at logfiles if needed; they will steer you elsewhere if they can't help.

I posted some really dumb things- I never had a post ignored, and was always met with thoughtful, helpful, polite people. :RpS_smile:

iamwil
07-28-2010, 03:44 PM
I posted some really dumb things- I never had a post ignored, and was always met with thoughtful, helpful, polite people. :RpS_smile: Wow what a novel place...

Unsaved Trash
07-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Wow what a novel place...

You see Wil, you still are pulling the same bullshit you've pulled since you joined both sites. Same MO, different day. Now I've asked you six times to justify your claim and you run like a little scared bullshitter. So once again, please address the questions asked of you or don't make the statements. You start a thread, you will respond, then when asked for details, you abandon the thread faster than a scared mouse. Here it is again: http://www.realscam.com/f9/sound-familiar-130/#post2844