View Full Version : Please Introduce Yourself Here

Pages : [1] 2

Soapboxmom
06-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Welcome to realscam.com!

Earl Lee Tobed
06-24-2010, 03:11 AM
Hi to all,
Congratulations on this brand new forum.Its good to see SBM in her rightful position at last!
Im looking forward to posting with renewed enthusiasm.
Regards,Father.

walksthedogs
06-25-2010, 05:42 AM
Hi I'm looking for a new home!
I was an occasional poster at Scam.com, joined almost a year ago.

Theophilus
06-25-2010, 05:58 AM
Let me just say, howdy ya'all.

Lightbulb
06-25-2010, 11:57 AM
So happy to have found this site, looking forward to posting here.

JackArons
06-25-2010, 06:25 PM
Unfortunately for some I have now arrived.

Seriously?
06-25-2010, 06:42 PM
Unfortunately for some I have now arrived.

{Cue the band}

john70816
07-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Well, I'm finally here. Going to replace that other forum with this one as part of my daily reading. HEAR THAT LADY MOD????? I'M ANOTHER DEFECTION FROM YOUR PLACE!!!!!

Porkchop Express
07-02-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm rather new to the scam busting scene. It all started while I was lurking at JREF (been a lurker there for years), and the amega wand thread came across my monitor. Been interested ever since.

Happy scam busting

Soapboxmom
07-02-2010, 08:51 AM
Welcome everyone! We have a myriad of scams to expose and bust. It will be an exciting adventure!

Soapboxmom

Cranky Old Man
07-09-2010, 08:56 AM
Well hello everyone. got room for a cranky old man here.

Mike!
07-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Well hello everyone. got room for a cranky old man here.

What's a forum without a Cranky Old Man? About time you got here!

:RpS_thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_NhnXMCKw

Cranky Old Man
07-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Well us old folks take a little while longer to get around ya know. You young whippersnappers just go off willy nilly here and there so fast we just can't keep up. :RpS_wink:

Seriously?
07-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Well us old folks take a little while longer to get around ya know. You young whippersnappers just go off willy nilly here and there so fast we just can't keep up. :RpS_wink:

So what is it? Cranky... or Dirty?

:RpS_ohmy:

Wizzard7
07-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Hm, I guess you fixed it. I thought you purposefully excluded me from posting here.. <sob, sob>

Anyway, you know who I am and what I think. Or do you? :RpS_scared: Glad you got the forum up and running so I can post here...

iamwil
07-09-2010, 01:51 PM
IamwilandIamhere.

walksthedogs
07-09-2010, 03:01 PM
Walksthedogs walks dogs.

Also, soon to be a Nursing School (LPN) Grad !! Nine more days! :RpS_cool:

1bill32
07-09-2010, 04:11 PM
hi its 1bill

1bill32
07-09-2010, 04:19 PM
i father, just read your pm on scams, taking me a while to get use to this site, how can i help u
1bill

Hi to all,
Congratulations on this brand new forum.Its good to see SBM in her rightful position at last!
Regards,Father.

Cranky Old Man
07-09-2010, 05:08 PM
So what is it? Cranky... or Dirty?

:RpS_ohmy:

Well that kind of depends on the situation, young men ususally call me cranky. Young women usually call me a dirty old man. So I kind of qualify for both. :RpS_smile:

Seriously?
07-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Well that kind of depends on the situation, young men ususally call me cranky. Young women usually call me a dirty old man. So I kind of qualify for both. :RpS_smile:

Glad you went with Cranky... :RpS_wink:

Subway_Eat Fresh!!!
07-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Kermit the Frog here

Mike!
07-10-2010, 04:49 PM
As if I need an introduction....

1bill32
07-11-2010, 06:23 PM
i wish someone will tell me how i search this site please

Hi to all,
Regards,Father.

Seriously?
07-11-2010, 06:32 PM

What are you looking for?

Soapboxmom
07-11-2010, 08:30 PM

Look at the red bar at the top of the page. In the right hand corner is a white rectangle. Type what you are looking for in that box and click on the magnifying glass icon. If you want to do a search for a particular user or in a certain forum please hit the advanced search button and type in what you are looking for.

If you need more help please PM me.

Soapboxmom

Wizzard7
07-12-2010, 07:59 AM

Howdy.. See the text box on the top right hand side, with a Magnifying glass next to it? That's Search, and below it are the words "Advanced Search", which gives you a lot more to narrow down your searches. There ya go....
:RpS_unsure:

consolidation
07-19-2010, 09:47 PM
Hello all its consolidation here, I am looking forward to posting some information on scams I am working to expose( in the near future)

iamwil
07-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Hello all its consolidation here, I am looking forward to posting some information on scams I am working to expose( in the near future)
Hello to you and welcome to the fray.

1bill32
08-17-2010, 05:24 PM
as i said b4 the father asked me to come to this site, but as of yet i can no master how to search for a thread??

Soapboxmom
08-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Dear Bill,

Perhaps, this link wil prove helpful:

Advanced Search - RealScam.com - Is it, or isn't it? You Decide. (http://www.realscam.com/search.php)

Let me know if that doesn't work for you.

Soapboxmom

JackArons
08-28-2010, 06:26 PM
I'm still here...sometimes!

evelynz8735
10-28-2010, 08:42 PM
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Soapboxmom
10-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

Soapboxmom

Whip
10-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Tis a spambot:
118.70.117.12 evelynz8735 evelynz8735@yahoo.com Viet Nam

Soapboxmom
10-28-2010, 10:26 PM
And I just assumed the poor addled girl had overdosed on Evolv!

Soapboxmom

Whip
10-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Well, you can never be too compassionate.

Hyncunacync
01-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Hi. I found this great forum and registered while ago, but haven't wrote anything till now.

My name is Chris and I'm glad to be here.

I like computers.

Whip
01-04-2011, 06:23 PM
heh. wacky spambots.

baylee
01-15-2011, 09:06 PM
Hi, I am baylee. I mostly post at TG and MMG and I see some familiar names such as eagle. I followed soapboxmom here from tg liking her posts about broke jones.

Soapboxmom
01-15-2011, 09:11 PM
Welcome to the Forum! Thanks! I hope together we will save many folks from being hurt by the numerous scammers out and about! It will be great to have your expertise here on the investment forum!

Soapboxmom

laidback
01-16-2011, 07:40 AM
Hello, all. I'm laidback. I had registered here some time ago but had been concentrating on the crooks at TG. Hope I can do some good here.

Doc Bunkum
01-16-2011, 08:07 AM
Hello, all. I'm laidback. I had registered here some time ago but had been concentrating on the crooks at TG. Hope I can do some good here.

Hello,laidback, and welcome.

I have an old, old account at TG that I very seldom use.

I re-registered there today as Harry Balls.

I figure if I post anything negative about Broker Jones, I'll get banned.

So if I do, better to get a new account banned than my old one. :RpS_wink:

laidback
01-16-2011, 02:50 PM
Maybe need to have posts, like this in stealth mode, in case some of that scum cruises around here and makes a connection...!

Hello,laidback, and welcome.

I have an old, old account at TG that I very seldom use.

I re-registered there today as Harry Balls.

I figure if I post anything negative about Broker Jones, I'll get banned.

So if I do, better to get a new account banned than my old one. :RpS_wink:

okosh
01-17-2011, 10:50 PM
Hi all....I'm okosh...
Spent last couple of hours reading lots of great threads here...

Not my fault I'm here....
Please direct all complaints to those who made me aware of this forum :RpS_wink:

Soapboxmom
01-17-2011, 11:22 PM
We are honored to have you here. Our investments forum needs you! Here you get brownie points instead of banning for exposing Oceanside to boot!

Soapboxmom

laidback
01-17-2011, 11:23 PM
Hi all....I'm okosh...
Spent last couple of hours reading lots of great threads here...

Please direct all complaints to those who made me aware of this forum :RpS_wink:

Good to see ya here...!

littleroundman
01-17-2011, 11:55 PM
Hi all....I'm okosh...

You're based in Tasmania,

what's more, you went there voluntarily.

No mercy will therefore be shown.

Don't come around here crying when you suddenly start sprouting another head and whistling the theme song from "Deliverance" in your sleep.

okosh
01-18-2011, 01:06 AM
We are honored to have you here. Our investments forum needs you! Here you get brownie points instead of banning for exposing Oceanside to boot!

Soapboxmom

Thanks for the warm welcome....Any chance of inviting Justin here??....I'm sure everyone here would love to welcome him :RpS_w00t:

Good to see ya here...!

Hey mate...Nice to see you to :RpS_smile:

You're based in Tasmania,

what's more, you went there voluntarily.

No mercy will therefore be shown.

Don't come around here crying when you suddenly start sprouting another head and whistling the theme song from "Deliverance" in your sleep.

LOL....I'm booked in to have it removed next week:RpS_unsure:

A Life Aloft
01-18-2011, 02:19 AM
Waving and giving a shout out to all the new members here. Pull up a chair and make yourselves at home. Glad you joined. Bust some scams, visit the chat forums and enjoy yourselves!

laidback
01-18-2011, 10:07 AM
Waving and giving a shout out to all the new members here. Pull up a chair and make yourselves at home. Glad you joined. Bust some scams, visit the chat forums and enjoy yourselves!

With your ID and signature, I'm curious...are the letters"cfiismel" familiar to you?

A Life Aloft
01-18-2011, 10:43 AM
With your ID and signature, I'm curious...are the letters"cfiismel" familiar to you?As in ratings/certs related to aviation? Why yes, you could say that. lol As are PPL, CFI, CFII, CPL, MEI, ATP, AMEL.

laidback
01-18-2011, 11:53 AM
As in ratings/certs related to aviation? Why yes, you could say that. lol As are PPL, CFI, CFII, CPL, MEI, ATP, AMEL.
I thought so. Somewhere back in the dim, dark past I carried that rating, but as happens with most of us that get older, now I have the memories...!

A Life Aloft
01-18-2011, 12:12 PM
I thought so. Somewhere back in the dim, dark past I carried that rating, but as happens with most of us that get older, now I have the memories...!You are never to old to fly privately. (unless you are just really jacked up medically, but that's a whole other subject) What I mean, is that you can always get a re-cert, take some lessons, rent a plane, go on some fly alongs, or join a flying club where the members would be more than happy to take you along and let you fly and still enjoy the experience. Flying clubs are the best for that reason. They are full of very friendly, social people with many activities and the opportunities to fly in all sorts of GA's. Pilots on that level are always looking for someone to fly with. This is a great much less expensive alternative and might be worth checking out. You know this already, I am sure. Flying is flying and it's just as wonderful fly a Stearman or Champ as it is to fly a 747. You might look at areas near you that have fly in meet ups and events. That's another great place to hook up with ac owners, get some rides/hand flying at cruise and at least have a great day watching them land and getting up close to a boat load of planes. You deserve to have those views from aloft again in your life. You had them once, you can have them in some way again. I always encourage anyone who once had the passion, the love and the joy of flight to rekindle that still smoldering ember and do whatever they can to fly again. That desire never really leaves you. Don't tell me you don't look up everytime you hear any aircraft overhead. When I finally retire from commercial, I intend to continue flying, til they drag me from the cockpit kicking and screaming. Maybe I'll be that old guy at some little FBO spinning tales of those days gone by and reciting from Fate Is The Hunter. lol Maybe you could still teach again??? I know plenty of CFI's who are no spring chickens, believe me. The wealth of knowledge and experience that they have is much more vaulable than some puppy with a few hundred hours under his belt.

laidback
01-18-2011, 12:34 PM
You are never to old to fly privately. (unless you are just really jacked up medically, but that's a whole other subject) What I mean, is that you can always get a re-cert, take some lessons, rent a plane, go on some fly alongs, or join a flying club where the members would be more than happy to take you along and let you fly and still enjoy the experience. Flying clubs are the best for that reason. They are full of very friendly, social people with many activities and the opportunities to fly in all sorts of GA's. Pilots on that level are always looking for someone to fly with. This is a great much less expensive alternative and might be worth checking out. You know this already, I am sure. Flying is flying and it's just as wonderful fly a Stearman or Champ as it is to fly a 747. You might look at areas near you that have fly in meet ups and events. That's another great place to hook up with ac owners, get some rides/hand flying at cruise and at least have a great day watching them land and getting up close to a boat load of planes. You deserve to have those views from aloft again in your life. You had them once, you can have them in some way again. I always encourage anyone who once had the passion, the love and the joy of flight to rekindle that still smoldering ember and do whatever they can to fly again. That desire never really leaves you. Don't tell me you don't look up everytime you hear any aircraft overhead. When I finally retire from commercial, I intend to continue flying, til they drag me from the cockpit kicking and screaming. Maybe I'll be that old guy at some little FBO spinning tales of those days gone by and reciting from Fate Is The Hunter. lol Maybe you could still teach again??? I know plenty of CFI's who are no spring chickens, believe me. The wealth of knowledge and experience that they have is much more vaulable than some puppy with a few hundred hours under his belt.

I could teach ground school. I am on O2 24/7 and am not sure what the current medical requirements are. I never carried an ATR (or ATP) but some of my students went on to drive for the airlines. The other option open to me is ultra-light as aircraft or pilot need not be licensed in some areas.

A Life Aloft
01-18-2011, 09:57 PM
I could teach ground school. I am on O2 24/7 and am not sure what the current medical requirements are. I never carried an ATR (or ATP) but some of my students went on to drive for the airlines. The other option open to me is ultra-light as aircraft or pilot need not be licensed in some areas.I am very sorry to hear of your (I am assuming) lung issues. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I had to work and just got home. You don't need any medical currently (even third class) for gliders or hot air balloons or sport ultra lights.

I will tell you that there is a strong movement going on currently to remove the need for the issuance of a third class medical and replace it with a driver’s license for private-use aircraft under 6,000 lbs. There is a petition circulating around on a national level which is gaining some legs and will be presented to the FAA and that group is looking for AOPA to support this. Whether they do or not remains to be seen. The petition has already been presented (the wording of it) to DOT. As I understand it, the objective is to force a full re-evaluation of the need for a 3rd class medical for private aircraft under 6,000 lbs through an open public Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM). An NPRM could potentially bring the existing regulation under further oversight and accountability, which may not have existed when it was originally written, such as Regulatory Flexibility review and Economic impact. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I still like the idea of joining a flying club, not only for the social activities, but there are certainly many pilots who would be more than happy to take you flying with them and I am sure let you fly at cruise at the very least. Hell, I would do that myself. There are some good GA forums on the net and I know you could also find some GA owners near you who be be interested in having you along for a ride as well.

I hope somehow this will happen for you. Especially glad to see another pilot here. Memories are important. Most people never get to live out their dreams at all. You have had the views and the experience that is rare among the general population and that counts for something, believe me.

laidback
01-19-2011, 05:46 PM
I am very sorry to hear of your (I am assuming) lung issues. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I had to work and just got home. You don't need any medical currently (even third class) for gliders or hot air balloons or sport ultra lights.

I will tell you that there is a strong movement going on currently to remove the need for the issuance of a third class medical and replace it with a driver’s license for private-use aircraft under 6,000 lbs. There is a petition circulating around on a national level which is gaining some legs and will be presented to the FAA and that group is looking for AOPA to support this. Whether they do or not remains to be seen. The petition has already been presented (the wording of it) to DOT. As I understand it, the objective is to force a full re-evaluation of the need for a 3rd class medical for private aircraft under 6,000 lbs through an open public Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM). An NPRM could potentially bring the existing regulation under further oversight and accountability, which may not have existed when it was originally written, such as Regulatory Flexibility review and Economic impact. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I still like the idea of joining a flying club, not only for the social activities, but there are certainly many pilots who would be more than happy to take you flying with them and I am sure let you fly at cruise at the very least. Hell, I would do that myself. There are some good GA forums on the net and I know you could also find some GA owners near you who be be interested in having you along for a ride as well.

I hope somehow this will happen for you. Especially glad to see another pilot here. Memories are important. Most people never get to live out their dreams at all. You have had the views and the experience that is rare among the general population and that counts for something, believe me.

I thank you for all the good information. At this point I am extremely busy, so aviating is sort of on the back burner. It will hopefully come to the fore in the next few weeks, however.
I am curious where you fly out of but that is not information to be shared on a public forum.

Eddie Haskell
01-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Hello everybody. Found this forum by accident and have been reading and saw a lot of old friends in here so I joined.

littleroundman
01-20-2011, 11:16 PM
WHOOPS !!

First Okosh, then Eddie,

There goes the neighbourhood.

laidback
01-20-2011, 11:44 PM
WHOOPS !!

First Okosh, then Eddie,

What am I, chopped liver...? :RpS_huh:

Theophilus
01-21-2011, 12:02 AM

No, but one thing is for sure.......

Your not Eddie Haskell.

okosh
01-21-2011, 12:04 AM
Hello everybody. Found this forum by accident and have been reading and saw a lot of old friends in here so I joined.

G'day mate and welcome....

I would have bet the left one and also the right one on where you'd make your first post after the one here in this thread and would have been right :RpS_laugh:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/talk-gold-mods-banning-spree-435/#post5489

A Life Aloft
01-21-2011, 12:14 AM
I thank you for all the good information. At this point I am extremely busy, so aviating is sort of on the back burner. It will hopefully come to the fore in the next few weeks, however.
I am curious where you fly out of but that is not information to be shared on a public forum.I am in So. Ca.

A Life Aloft
01-21-2011, 12:20 AM
G'day mate and welcome....

I would have bet the left one and also the right one on where you'd make your first post after the one here in this thread and would have been right :RpS_laugh:

http://www.realscam.com/f16/talk-gold-mods-banning-spree-435/#post5489Oh Bejebus!!! More lads from the land down under???? lol (jk) Welcome! Nice to have some fresh views and active posters on here.

baylee
01-21-2011, 08:16 AM

LOL, I must not count either. Hi Eddie.

littleroundman
01-21-2011, 09:36 AM
The comment wasn't about who came from where.

The comment was squarely aimed at the reputation and behaviour/s of those named.

I mean, there's troublemakers and then there's Troublemakers.

okosh
01-21-2011, 08:26 PM
The comment wasn't about who came from where.

The comment was squarely aimed at the reputation and behaviour/s of those named.

I mean, there's troublemakers and then there's Troublemakers.

Me a troublemaker??...Whatever gave you that idea??:RpS_huh:

path2prosperity
01-24-2011, 07:18 PM
Hello All,

I am very glad to see that I already know a lot of you. Please regard me as a "Cynical Ancient Brit" who is not the soul of tact.

laidback
01-24-2011, 11:22 PM
Hello All,

I am very glad to see that I already know a lot of you. Please regard me as a "Cynical Ancient Brit" who is not the soul of tact.
Hello, Judi/

okosh
01-25-2011, 12:23 AM
Hello All,

G'day Judy and welcome :RpS_smile:

Eddie Haskell
01-25-2011, 12:34 AM
LOL, I must not count either. Hi Eddie.

YOu count like everybody Baylee. YOur a naysayer and the shills hate you just like me. You mean as much as anybody so you hang in there dude. IM not the smartest tack in the drawer but I know I can kick them right in the nuts from time to time. Stay with us Baylee. You do a GREAT job. I love reading your posts. Lets see if Buster boy wil reply. He is a pussy if he does not. LOL

baylee
01-25-2011, 06:29 AM
Hello All,

Hi Judy, welcome

Eddie Haskell
01-26-2011, 04:11 AM
WHOOPS !!

First Okosh, then Eddie,

I beg your pardon sir. We are upstanding members of the nay sayer association and very polite members at TG. We have never ruffled any fur and demand to be treated with respect. :RpS_laugh:LOL :RpS_laugh:

okosh
01-26-2011, 04:36 AM
I beg your pardon sir. We are upstanding members of the nay sayer association and very polite members at TG. We have never ruffled any fur and demand to be treated with respect. :RpS_laugh:LOL :RpS_laugh:

Speak for yourself....I take pride in ruffling fur :RpS_laugh:

baylee
01-26-2011, 08:10 AM
...I take pride in ruffling fur :RpS_laugh:

And you are one of the very best at it too .. I say this with admiration. :RpS_thumbsup:

littleroundman
01-26-2011, 09:40 AM
And you are one of the very best at it too .. I say this with admiration. :RpS_thumbsup:

You and Eddie can keep your hands to yourselves and off my fur, thank you very much.

Even if the intended fur ruffling is to be done in a manly sort of way.

laidback
01-26-2011, 09:50 AM
You and Eddie can keep your hands to yourselves and off my fur, thank you very much.

Even if the intended fur ruffling is to be done in a manly sort of way.

Can always get together over at TSA for a group grope...! NOT.!!!

path2prosperity
01-26-2011, 11:48 AM

Don't I know it! My qualifications as a naysayer are I CLASHED SWORDS WITH "OKOSH" AND SURVIVED.

okosh
01-26-2011, 06:22 PM

Awww shucks!!....Your too kind :RpS_blushing:

Don't I know it! My qualifications as a naysayer are I CLASHED SWORDS WITH "OKOSH" AND SURVIVED.

I showed mercy in your case....I actually always liked you....Our mutual friend TD said that deep down you were a good person and I respected her opinion...

It gives me great nachas(joy/pride) to see you using your talents to fight the good fight....You have made a great effort with adaland and I hope you'll start thread here at real-scam and share with us your wealth of information on the scammers behind that place :RpS_wink:

path2prosperity
01-27-2011, 07:00 AM
You have made a great effort with adaland and I hope you'll start thread here at real-scam and share with us your wealth of information on the scammers behind that place :RpS_wink:

I do not think that there are many big scammers who use the English speaking version of Adlandpro "okosh." Most of the English speaking Adlanders are nothing more than Bogdan Fiedur sycophants.

I have said all that I have to say about Adlandpro (Scamlandpro) for the moment on one of my own web pages. I have put the link in my sig files. I have not promoted either of my domains or my blog for a long time but I will be launching them as the work of an ex empoyment agent who has researched the best and worst in the scam busting arena very soon.

I am sending you a PM about two Polish speaking members and I will open a thread when I learn more about these people. We have a huge Polish speaking community in this part of London and my Polish builder has sufficient levels of security clearance to work on military establishments in UK. He said will translate a bit of Polish for me, if I can spare a packet of fags. He is very, very bright.

Until that time I suggest that anybody interested in Adland follows the Scam of The Week thread on the English soeaking thread and sees if he or she can find out more about the new big name Maurice Bernier and his F5Mmillionaires club.

umbertino
01-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Hello Everybody. Good to be here. Looking forward to good readings, information and helping more and more People realize the dirty tricks of this Arena.

Eddie Haskell
01-27-2011, 10:54 AM
Hello Everybody. Good to be here. Looking forward to good readings, information and helping more and more People realize the dirty tricks of this Arena.

Hello Umberino, I have not seen you since we all got banned at talk gold. :RpS_laugh: Welcome.

path2prosperity
01-27-2011, 11:00 AM

Hi Umbertino,

Very glad that you are here. You did a really good job on MMG. Your writing style is so good that it took me some time to work out whether somebody who could speak and write the English language so well, could possibly be Italian. You may not be quite up to Umberto Eco's standard with English prose but you have a real gift for languages.

Please start by telling everybody here what languages you do know. Can you speak any Polish? There is a complete joker in Adlandpro who calls himself Maurice Bernier and claims to be a big scam breaker. He promotes F5millionaires club which peobably has its roots in Poland.
Maurice Bernier | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/165581.aspx)

laidback
01-27-2011, 11:21 AM
Welcome to exile, my friend. At least here the scambusters are in charge.

umbertino
01-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Hello Umberino, I have not seen you since we all got banned at talk gold. :RpS_laugh: Welcome.

Thank you my Friend.Yes, I never went back to TG

umbertino
01-27-2011, 11:34 AM
Welcome to exile, my friend. At least here the scambusters are in charge.

Thank you my Friend. Yes this one seems a decent place. Finally.

umbertino
01-27-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi Umbertino,

Very glad that you are here. You did a really good job on MMG. Your writing style is so good that it took me some time to work out whether somebody who could speak and write the English language so well, could possibly be Italian. You may not be quite up to Umberto Eco's standard with English prose but you have a real gift for languages.

Please start by telling everybody here what languages you do know. Can you speak any Polish? There is a complete joker in Adlandpro who calls himself Maurice Bernier and claims to be a big scam breaker. He promotes F5millionaires club which peobably has its roots in Poland.
Maurice Bernier | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/165581.aspx)

Thank you Path2Prosperity. Wow. You're too kind with all those compliments.....

No, I'm not as good as Umberto Eco. We happen to just share our first name.LOL....
I'm afraid I can't speak Polish or any other Eastern European language for that matter. try to speak more or less decently: Italian ( of course) English, Spanish ( but I'm losing it due to almost zero practice as of late) and Portuguese.
I can understand French and can attempt to speak it but I'm poor at it.

Yes I was contacted myself by someone wanting to push F5Millionaires Club down my throat and he/she was (typically) very insisting. I declined the offer.

path2prosperity
01-27-2011, 02:08 PM
Thank you Path2Prosperity. Wow. You're too kind with all those compliments.....

No, I'm not as good as Umberto Eco. We happen to just share our first name.LOL....
I'm afraid I can't speak Polish or any other Eastern European language for that matter. try to speak more or less decently: Italian ( of course) English, Spanish ( but I'm losing it due to almost zero practice as of late) and Portuguese.
I can understand French and can attempt to speak it but I'm poor at it.

Yes I was contacted myself by someone wanting to push F5Millionaires Club down my throat and he/she was (typically) very insisting. I declined the offer.

It is good to know that we have a really good European language speaker in the scam busting field. Lynne has very competent German speakers in tow and most German speakers understand Sweedish.

A Life Aloft
01-27-2011, 10:23 PM
Benvenuti nel forum, Umbertino! Spero vi piaccia voi stessi qui.

littleroundman
01-27-2011, 11:33 PM

I'll have two of those with thin and crispy base and extra olives and anchovies, thank you.

okosh
01-28-2011, 02:14 AM
I'll have two of those with thin and crispy base and extra olives and anchovies, thank you.

What,no garlic bread or 2 liter bottles of gut rot(coke) to wash it down with :RpS_ohmy:

Friday night is pizza night here too :RpS_thumbsup:
Lol, it's the only night I can get pizza without a really loooooong drive.....

littleroundman
01-28-2011, 04:12 AM
What,no garlic bread or 2 liter bottles of gut rot(coke) to wash it down with :RpS_ohmy:

Friday night is pizza night here too :RpS_thumbsup:
Lol, it's the only night I can get pizza without a really loooooong drive.....

Nah,

I'm into making my own.

Mate, I was a "foodie" back before Jamie Oliver was even out of short pants.

Real food and real coffee, that's me set.

I just opened a bag of delightful freshly roasted PNG Sigri peaberry beans and I'm sipping on a dople ristretto from my machine as we speak.

okosh
01-28-2011, 04:41 AM
Nah,

I'm into making my own.

Mate, I was a "foodie" back before Jamie Oliver was even out of short pants.

Real food and real coffee, that's me set.

I just opened a bag of delightful freshly roasted PNG Sigri peaberry beans and I'm sipping on a dople ristretto from my machine as we speak.

Nescaffe nice and strong, white with one is my favorite drink....A bag of Allens strawberry & cream or Nobbys cashews for a little nosh....

For a real treat a couple of dozen Tassi oysters and I'm in heaven :RpS_wink:

path2prosperity
01-29-2011, 05:43 AM
Hi Laidback and Baylee,

Sorry that I did not acknowledge your posts before. I was waiting to send you both some news from MCFs as you both made very serious waves for Mutt and got yourselves banned. Well done you! I was banned before most of you in that arena.

It looks as if Mutt has opened another autosurf. Is Terry The -anker still pulling Mutt's strings? I would be interested to know how long you think this Joke MCF Advertising will last.

Mcfads- Mcfads.com - MyCashForums (http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=18849&pid=248304&st=12&#entry248304)

okosh
01-29-2011, 08:11 AM
It looks as if Mutt has opened another autosurf.

Mcfads- Mcfads.com - MyCashForums (http://mycashforums.com/index.php?showtopic=18849&pid=248304&st=12&#entry248304)

Thanks for passing this on Judy.....

PILE ON!!!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

laidback
01-29-2011, 09:18 AM
Thanks for passing this on Judy.....

PILE ON!!!!! :RpS_thumbsup:

LOL, if you want a chuckle, read his BS "about us":

ABOUT US

√ Hello and Welcome to MCF-ADS my name is Matthew Admin here at MCF-ADS most of you know me from MyCashForums

√ I have been in the Surf Industry and advertising for many YRS this is why I created MCF-ADS, with my experience and background which is in Advertising and helping others get there products and services exposed.

√ I am a honest and very trustworthy person and enjoy helping others make money on the Net.

√ please join me in my newest adventure here at MCF-ADS you will be happy you did.

√ We plan on being here for the long haul with the help and support of the members here at MCF-ADS

√ We are NOT an investment or HYIP but you will get the best advertising for your money and get rewarded as well. If you are looking for a realistic long term surfing program.

This will probably last about as long as his last two programs, in other words just slightly shorter than a fart in the wind...!

NOTE to ADMIN: Perhaps these posts can be moved to a thread to cover this scam, rather than continuing in the introduction thread...?

path2prosperity
01-29-2011, 12:24 PM
NOTE to ADMIN: Perhaps these posts can be moved to a thread to cover this scam, rather than continuing in the introduction thread...?

That sounds like a very good idea as Mystical (Jessi from TG) is taking Mutt to court for the $5,000 she loaned him and he promised to return to her. I am sure members here will be interested in the outcome of this case.

I am going to invite Jessi to join us all here when I have had a cup of tea. I hope she receives a warm welcome if she does decide to join us.

baylee
01-29-2011, 06:25 PM

Umberto my friend, Welcome. You will enjoy this place and there are a lot of really smart people here. As laidback says the lunatics do not run the asylum here.

scratchycat
02-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Hello, I have just joined through a friend. I am not one of you 'tough guys' :-) but do try to stay informed about scams and fraud. Got caught up in a few in my early days of trying to get rich overnight online - okay, so you are laughing!! LOL so am I!! Now I just try to alert others. I am a member of Adlandpro, been there since 2006. I have to agree with lots of you and say YES it is a cesspool of people trying to push their scams on you. There is also a small group that promotes hatred and I call them evil.

I am one of the Rah-Rah types and do not apologize for it. I promote the arts. I love the 'Beauty of God's World' and try to enjoy as much of it as I can for it is there if you only look. No, I am not a big promoter of religion but I do believe in God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. I don't try to shove it down your throat it is as much there for you as for me. I try to encourage Poets, Artists, and others by promoting their works perhaps simply as a result of my failures to be able to be a famous writer or artist. I have been through the College of Hardknocks and graduated with honors, just never got my Master's! Seems like folks still like to knock me down every once in a while just for the heck of it. Sometimes I fight back which makes it worse, so I simply avoid these people. At my age, it feels better!

Thanks for the community and I would like to work with you to expose and bring down the rascals who feed off of other people.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
02-13-2011, 03:14 PM
Welcome to Real Scam honestme11. Glad you decided to brave it. lol You have certainly come from a community which appears to be all sweetness and light, but is also where the pros of the scam world know they can flog their fraudulent wares without anyone trying to stop them. They seem to come in, find a popular "believer" from that community who will recruit all their friends into whatever the scam du jour happens to be.

path2prosperity
02-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Hello, I am a member of Adlandpro, been there since 2006. .

Hi there me old mate.

I was a member of Adland and I contacted you immediately as I thought you had outstanding talant and I would love to see you get some help to get onto this forum. AskART - Art Prices, Painting Value, Art Appraisal, Art Values, Auction Prices (http://www.askart.com)

I felt an absolute thrill when I saw Joanne Pemberton Longman on there as Joanne was our landgirl in WorldWar11 and lived with us when I was a child. Here are some of Joanne's paintings Joanne Longman - Auction Images and prices realized for Joanne Pemberton Longman (http://www.askart.com/AskART/artists/search/Search_Repeat.aspx?searchtype=IMAGES&artist=11083386)

Please can we help honestme get some exposure for her lovely work on forums like this. Joanne Pemberton-Longman - Artist, Fine Art, Auction Records, Prices, Biography for Joanne Pemberton-Longman (http://www.askart.com/AskART/artists/biography.aspx?artist=11122596)

Please give members here some links to your paintings.

path2prosperity
02-13-2011, 03:47 PM
Hello, I have just joined through a friend.

Thanks for the community and I would like to work with you to expose and bring down the rascals who feed off of other people.

No need to be brave here. We have some tough guys to protect "harmless old women" If you see anything underhand give "okosh" the tip off from his pm here or get in touch with an Adpro Polish member "okoshka okoshka"

artificial HYIP
02-14-2011, 08:29 PM
Hi all. I've already posted on a couple of other threads but thought I'd introduce myself here. I am currently banned from TG, as they seem to think I am somebody else. Working on that. A few years ago I had some fun over there stirring the pot as a naysayer with respect to the DXGold/InOne/Synergy ponzi. Dug up some information. Made some people mad. And made a few friends. Although with the death of DX we've all drifted away. I found my way here the other day after my name came up in the thread about the TG mods going on a banning rampage.

littleroundman
02-14-2011, 08:47 PM
How's tricks, Arty ????

My guess would be that many/most of the DX "true believers" no longer "invest" online and the usual suspect shills are still plying their trade, only with different identities and different scam-du-jours

artificial HYIP
02-14-2011, 08:57 PM
How's tricks, Arty ????

My guess would be that many/most of the DX "true believers" no longer "invest" online and the usual suspect shills are still plying their trade, only with different identities and different scam-du-jours

One would hope that the true believers who were victimized learned their lessons. As for the victimizers, I suspect you are right. I do wonder about some of the apologists as to which camp they marched off with at the end.

umbertino
02-15-2011, 07:38 AM

Thank you and sorry for answering this late. Not bad manners, believe me. Just that I only visited today after my last time. Again thanks for your warm welcome.

umbertino
02-15-2011, 07:43 AM
Umberto my friend, Welcome. You will enjoy this place and there are a lot of really smart people here. As laidback says the lunatics do not run the asylum here.

Hello Bro........ Please forgive me if I didn't reply earlier. Just came back checking today after my last visit.
Yes, that much you stated is clear.... The Place is good and filled ( Thank God and P2P) with Common Sense........For once a Forum like that.....A refreshing and uplifting Change......Long needed.
See you around.

scratchycat
02-19-2011, 10:13 AM
Hi there me old mate.

I was a member of Adland and I contacted you immediately as I thought you had outstanding talant and I would love to see you get some help to get onto this forum. AskART - Art Prices, Painting Value, Art Appraisal, Art Values, Auction Prices (http://www.askart.com)

Please give members here some links to your paintings.

Hello Mate,

Thanks for the compliments. I think I read that we had to post several times or something before we can post links. Someone correct me - you know us old folks can't remember things.:RpS_laugh:

It seems I am everywhere online but some things I do avoid!

scratchycat
02-19-2011, 10:21 AM
No need to be brave here. We have some tough guys to protect "harmless old women" If you see anything underhand give "okosh" the tip off from his pm here or get in touch with an Adpro Polish member "okoshka okoshka"

Wow, does he speak Polish also? Great, I only speak bad English, make that Southern Bama English, we are a different breed in case no one knew that. Been transplanted to Kansas for several years but still got that Southern English.

Got to get in and check on our favorite community Adland now and see who else is scamming. You know I still respect Bogdan, I like the photographs he posts in my forums also.

Lizzie/Sara/paintedlady01/Blow - please use middle name in search G. - I am not the prostitute. :RpS_scared:

baylee
02-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Hello Bro........ Please forgive me if I didn't reply earlier. Just came back checking today after my last visit.
Yes, that much you stated is clear.... The Place is good and filled ( Thank God and P2P) with Common Sense........For once a Forum like that.....A refreshing and uplifting Change......Long needed.
See you around.

Don't be a stranger and spend some time in here. You will like it.

Navigator
02-21-2011, 06:54 PM
Hello Everyone!

Just found this forum today. I was going to the ASAMonitor forum to see if it was still around, and I was redirected here. Looks like we've got a new forum. Woohoo!:RpS_smile:

okosh
02-22-2011, 01:01 AM
Hello Everyone!

Just found this forum today. I was going to the ASAMonitor forum to see if it was still around, and I was redirected here. Looks like we've got a new forum. Woohoo!:RpS_smile:

Now that is interesting....Maybe someone can explain why ASA redirects here....

BTW...Welcome to the forum :RpS_smile:

consolidation
03-03-2011, 03:03 AM
Hello Everyone!

I am not sure how that works?
Is this the case SBM?:RpS_ohmy:

Soapboxmom
03-03-2011, 10:23 AM
ASA redirects here? Link please! RS and I didn't cook that one up.

Soapboxmom

laidback
03-03-2011, 11:08 AM
ASA redirects here? Link please! RS and I didn't cook that one up.

Soapboxmom

Can't seem to do a link, but if you enter http://www.asamonitor.com into your address window, it automatically sends you here.

Soapboxmom
03-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Can't seem to do a link, but if you enter http://www.asamonitor.com into your address window, it automatically sends you here.
You are right. LOL! I wish I could take credit for that.

Soapboxmom

Renegade
03-04-2011, 01:59 AM
Hi all,

Just found this forum. I recognize some usernames here from other places.

It's good to be here. I'm a victim of hyips and ponzis, so I'm glad I've found a place to post where there are no ponzi defender mods or admins to ban me.

My best wishes to everyone here.

littleroundman
03-04-2011, 02:08 AM
Hi all,

It's good to be here. I'm a victim of hyips and ponzis, so I'm glad I've found a place to post where there are no ponzi defender mods or admins to ban me.

What a refreshing change,

an unembellished, non rationalized statement of fact, with no attempt to justify what happened.

You'll fit right in here, Renegade, enjoy yourself.

okosh
03-04-2011, 02:47 AM
Hi all,

Welcome to RealScam :RpS_smile:

okosh
03-04-2011, 02:48 AM

Soapboxmom

Maybe wanrat developed a concience :RpS_laugh:

BTW...Email notification looks to be fixed :RpS_thumbsup:

Renegade
03-04-2011, 03:53 AM
What a refreshing change,

an unembellished, non rationalized statement of fact, with no attempt to justify what happened.

You'll fit right in here, Renegade, enjoy yourself.

Thanks.

It's hard to justify being a fool. :RpS_blushing:

Renegade
03-04-2011, 03:55 AM
Welcome to RealScam :RpS_smile:

Thanks.

That's how all those programs I was in should have welcomed me. :RpS_laugh:

See, I lost my *** but kept my sense of humor. :RpS_smile:

WishfulThinking
03-04-2011, 09:35 AM
Thanks.

That's how all those programs I was in should have welcomed me. :RpS_laugh:

See, I lost my *** but kept my sense of humor. :RpS_smile:

Welcome Renegade. Although many scam busters are simiply wise, numerate and, dare one say, lucky and have never lost a cent to scammers, there are many others who have lost money and reputation by being conned by the sociopaths who run the schemes and wish to educate others.

A sense of humor is a great asset. You are in the right place . :RpS_thumbsup:

A Life Aloft
03-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Hi all,

My best wishes to everyone here.Welcome to the forum. Enjoy yourself and don't be afraid to join in any conversations and get to know the members here. Battle scars are just that and nothing to be ashamed of. Life gives them to all of us from time to time. What matters is that you have learned the truth and can share it. You will not be scammed here and we value honesty, the truth and facts. Again, welcome.

Fgold
03-20-2011, 02:35 PM

Soapboxmom

But are you Sharky Shark or one of his cronies??? :RpS_lol:

A Life Aloft
03-20-2011, 03:46 PM
But are you Sharky Shark or one of his cronies??? :RpS_lol:????????????

Soapboxmom
03-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Of course not!!! I am just a bulldog! Welcome to the forum!

Soapboxmom

okosh
03-21-2011, 01:08 AM

Oh ****....Did your (Big)mumma let you out again?? Or you just here cos GA went kaput?? :RpS_sneaky:

Welcome to real-scam you pain in the rear....
Do try to behave or I'll have to slap you round a bit :RpS_laugh:

littleroundman
03-21-2011, 02:05 AM
????????????

I don't know if it's the same person, but "FGold" aka "Felipe" is/was a well known HYIP ponzi player/apologist/shill around the various usual suspect forums.

FGold claims to be Portuguese and "he" was banned from TG under that identity and also as "4Rant"

"The "Sharky.Shark" aka "Shark" to whom he refers was a moderator at the now defunct ASA forum

IOW, just ANOTHER low level scammer pretending that HYIP ponzi games are real and people actually believe or care about ANYTHING they say.

Sort of like "Days of Our Lives" meets "Jerry Springer" IFGWIM.

A Life Aloft
03-21-2011, 02:29 AM
I don't know if it's the same person, but "FGold" aka "Felipe" is/was a well known HYIP ponzi player/apologist/shill around the various usual suspect forums.

FGold claims to be Portuguese and "he" was banned from TG under that identity and also as "4Rant"

"The "Sharky.Shark" aka "Shark" to whom he refers was a moderator at the now defunct ASA forum

IOW, just ANOTHER low level scammer pretending that HYIP ponzi games are real and people actually believe or care about ANYTHING they say.

Sort of like "Days of Our Lives" meets "Jerry Springer" IFGWIM.Thanks, that confirms my suspicions regarding his snarky comment then. Cripes, ASA. Ken Russo and Faith Sloan's old playground. Geez, I detest that woman.

Fgold
03-21-2011, 04:18 PM
Of course not!!! I am just a bulldog! Welcome to the forum!

Soapboxmom

Thanks for the warm welcome! :RpS_smile: I´m still wondering why Asamonitor redirected me to this forum... :RpS_laugh:

Oh ****....Did your (Big)mumma let you out again?? Or you just here cos GA went kaput?? :RpS_sneaky:

Welcome to real-scam you pain in the rear....
Do try to behave or I'll have to slap you round a bit :RpS_laugh:

As I said before I came here because asamonitor redirected me to realscam.org Interesting to see lot of old ASA members here :RpS_laugh:

Sort of like "Days of Our Lives" meets "Jerry Springer" IFGWIM.

Wrong! :RpS_thumbdn: I played Hyips to experiment that world just like some people experiment some drugs... But I quit that addiction for more than 1 year! I´m clean now! :RpS_lol:

Fgold
03-21-2011, 04:32 PM
my posts seems to be deleted what happened???

I made a multi-quote but it said that it was duplicated or needed to be on moderation before showing it :RpS_thumbdn: Its sad to see my post gone :RpS_sad:

Soapboxmom
03-21-2011, 05:13 PM
The forum software automatically puts the first five posts of new users up for moderation if there are links in the posts. They will go up the second a Mod or Admin hits the approve button. So, they were not likely deleted. Just give one of us a chance to come on and we will be happy to approve your posts.

Soapboxmom

okosh
03-22-2011, 03:09 AM
The forum software automatically puts the first five posts of new users up for moderation if there are links in the posts. They will go up the second a Mod or Admin hits the approve button. So, they were not likely deleted. Just give one of us a chance to come on and we will be happy to approve your posts.

Soapboxmom

In Fgold's case I'd highly recomend you make that the first 5,000 posts :RpS_wink:

okosh
03-22-2011, 04:19 AM

I can confirm that it is the same person as he contacted me on YM under the same user name I've known him to have for years....

Fgold
03-23-2011, 04:01 PM

Soapboxmom

Well more than 24 hours and my post was not approved yet :RpS_scared: Its bad because you didn´t give me a chance to respond to provocations made above... Okosh and Littleroundman are just twits so do not care about what they say... :RpS_flapper:

The Dark Defender
03-30-2011, 08:22 AM
Hello Guys I am the new Guy Here I am having fun reading all this scams and im a victim before now im a hero lols
I want to help others also wake up to the real world lets kick some bad admins

scratchycat
03-30-2011, 10:37 AM
Hello Guys I am the new Guy Here I am having fun reading all this scams and im a victim before now im a hero lols

Welcome to RealScam, DD! I hope that is real armor you are wearing, you will probably need it. I am with you, I really think most of us have been scammed in one way or another whether online, telephone or sales persons. So come on and let's fight to make others aware of the bad programs out there. I am rather new myself.

The Dark Defender
03-30-2011, 11:24 AM
wow thanks honest I feel at home here this are the people im looking in the net not a cheerleading
squad on the forums.. i want an honest way to report the program and say their feelings about it
thats why i join

baylee
03-30-2011, 03:36 PM
Welcome defender.

consolidation
03-31-2011, 11:18 PM

welcome DARK DEFENDER!
let us all seek the light.

The Dark Defender
04-13-2011, 07:43 AM
there is no light consolidation there is no choice but to fight this people

oceanflow
05-13-2011, 05:37 AM
helloooooooooo every1..feel good to be here and hoping to share and learn a lot with u folks..cheers.

baylee
05-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Welcome aboard

mybodymyself
06-25-2011, 09:15 PM
Thanx for creating and running RS (Real Scam) and I'm so glad that I finally joined up. After lurking on the main page of the RS for sometime before now.

Heres my intro and got a lot on my plate.

My name is Jessica A. Still live with my parents and have an fraternal twin sister as well. Live in Metro New York on New Jersey side of it USA. Born with a Neurologically based speech impairment/apraxia-dysarthria. Suffering from depression/anxiety for awhile now. Yet to reach this stage of life and etc. I'm an student of life and clerical volunteer.

History, suggestions, questions

Please feel free do an external search on me (mybodymyself, jessica b, jessicaabruno) to see the rest of my past work that I did on other site and forums. Don’t worry have since left all of those forums for this one.

What the heck has happen to another sites and forums? As for me have been on lot of them, but somehow never felt quite right on any of them. Hoping that I will feel home here and stay for good.

This is from a vBulletin that I received from another forum that I just received from another board that I left when I found here. Well, there a few more that I also left as well.
vBulletin Message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
Spamming advertisement and other useless crap
Date the ban will be lifted: NeverHeres my response and which I sent via email.

I'm no longer be on because I wasn't what I was looking for. Its nothing against you or the content, but the paid subscriptions and etc. Much rather be on free access forums then paid ones. At the same time have removed all of my info from my profile and etc. That includes facebook and etc. Now, I'm on other forums that I'm really feel at home.

Have also freed from all of the other forums that I used belong to and removed all of my personal info them as well. Found why continue with those when I have for RS everything and etc. This also goes for paid subscriptions as well.

This isn't the first time that I have wondered about this.

Do you think its right for forums and etc to have paid subscriptions and why?

As for me I was never that crazy about paid subscriptions. Especially, when it turned out that it wasn't right (their end or my end or neither end). I no longer use paypal because had bad experiences using it.

lrapshop
06-26-2011, 05:56 AM
Hello everyone,

my name is ben,

I own lrapshop.com, a site that is helping people buying gadgets when they are not able to buy it with paypal since their country restrict it. We using dropshipping facilities.
I am one of the owners, their are two more people who support my website in customer support and ordering items.
I was the first to make a resell shop that actually accepted alertpay and libertyreserve. I am a student and an industrial inginieer in IT. I will probelly graduate next year. I am in the gpt for almost 6 years.
I am moderator at flaxtalk, an online community were I learned alot how hyips works and they actually are a game. Due flaxtalk I stoped with my old monitor since i didnt found it not ethical anymore. Also I am shareholder of the flax company. We currently own a hotel and some managing contracts in chendue (china).

Unfortanly I saw a threat were some member picked up an old fight. So thats why I am here Fgold. To proof I am the real deal, that my service is valid. Nobody messes with my websites and tell them I am a scammer. I am here to stay, and help every customer who comes here who didnt found our support. I am here to make a diffrence. I am here to stay.

Neno
08-06-2011, 07:08 PM
Hello to any readers,

I am Tommy Styles known as Neno around the internet and owner of Neno's Place - Featured Articles (http://www.nenosplace.com)

I was sent this site from a friend that found some interesting info on a scam we were covering and to find that these guys here, had pretty much covered it A-Z.

Being trapped in a scam my self years ago (GREENZAP), I have learned to appreciate those administrators that spend the time to operate sites as this one. I wish them great luck and success while I support their efforts in providing people, law enforcement, or just plain entertainment for their readers.

Thank You
Tommy/Neno

monsignor
09-05-2011, 01:38 AM
Hello everyone

I'm from Philippines and i'm very thankful that I found this forum because i'm about to invest to one of those investment programs where it promises 2% profit per day, but i'm lucky enough to find this site and led me to the right path.

thanks and best regards to the Mods and Admins

littleroundman
09-05-2011, 01:51 AM
Hello everyone

I'm from Philippines and i'm very thankful that I found this forum because i'm about to invest to one of those investment programs where it promises 2% profit per day, but i'm lucky enough to find this site and led me to the right path.

thanks and best regards to the Mods and Admins

Welcome, monsignor,

we hope you enjoy your time here.

Let's get one thing straight, here.

We generally don't use the word "invest" when we're talking about High Yield Investment Programs or HYIPs

They are gambling games, NOT investments.

There is a huge difference between playing a HYIP and "investing" and an even bigger difference between a High Yield Investment and a High Yield Investment Program.

NOBODY can guarantee any "investment" of this kind will be able to return a guaranteed return ONCE, much less a fixed return every day or every week or even every month ESPECIALLY not "forever" or a "lifetime"

NOBODY.

1bill32
09-15-2011, 05:44 PM
hi its onebill32 here trying to get hold of the father as they for some reason have blocked me on scam.com for saying the truth,,, need to talk to the father as he said he was going to help me regarding this Well 1bill32,b y popular request I am ready to begin (finally) the exposure of Pomelli,Hide,and all the shady cohorts involved in the multi-national clothing re-cycling scam.
However 1bill32,I shall be requiring a little help from your good self,as you have some inside information on what exactly is going on---How about it? Are we singing from the same hymn sheet?
please i hope you will give me a nudge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Father : 09-06-2011 at 12:21 AM.

Lita
09-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Lita here. Some of you already know me. Others wish they didn't, giggle.
Been working at scam busting for a few years. You think I would of learned my lesson but always seem to get back to it. Never ending saga.
Think I would tell who taught me what I know about scam busting, but because I forget more than I remember, I may be an embarrassment to my teacher(s) Littleroundman shhhh..giggle. What I forget I get reminded by such a good teacher because as he once told me, I'm obtuse...giggle. It's ok if you don't know what obtuse is cause neither did I....giggle. Did not even know I was being insulted, so how's that grab ya LRM...giggle.
I jump in and out of scam busting. Gets me too worked up sometimes. Specially when I see some that were conned and had no idea they were snookered into a scam. Spent waaaaaaaay to much in hopes of improving their lives only to make things worse.
I'm here, hope y'all can handle me.

laidback
09-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Hi, Lita. Always good to see you. Welcome. Put your feet up, grab a drink and some Hors d'oeurves. The water chestnuts wrapped in bacon are my favorite...! http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-042.gif (http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/skype-emoticons.html)

Lita
09-29-2011, 12:57 PM
Ok, let me try and bust this scam. Bacon will kill ya. Try wrapping them chestnuts in smoked turkey.

laidback
09-29-2011, 01:47 PM
Ok, let me try and bust this scam. Bacon will kill ya. Try wrapping them chestnuts in smoked turkey.
Naaaa, I don't smoke turkeys, they're too hard to light...!

path2prosperity
09-29-2011, 01:50 PM
Great to see you here Lita! I have missed the giggles.

You have already earned your stripes as a Savvy lady" so you are a great asset.

Lita
09-29-2011, 01:58 PM
Great to see you here Lita! I have missed the giggles.

You have already earned your stripes as a Savvy lady" so you are a great asset.

Thanks. Think them stripes your seeing are wrinkles.:RpS_wink:

Soapboxmom
09-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Welcome, Lita, we got your message and always love to hear from our members!

Soapboxmom

Eddie Haskell
09-29-2011, 06:57 PM
HI Lita. I think I have seen you around before somewhere. LOL

Nice to see you here. Did you check with the nazi moderating team at the talk gold ponzi and crime forum if it was ok for you to join up here? LOL Oh Sh.. I forgot those hot shots dont control this part of cyber space. F you talk gold and welcome Lita.:RpS_smile Its good to have another realist on board.

baylee
09-29-2011, 07:22 PM
Been working at scam busting for a few years. You think I would of learned my lesson but always seem to get back to it. Never ending saga.
Think I would tell who taught me what I know about scam busting, but because I forget more than I remember, I may be an embarrassment to my teacher(s) Littleroundman shhhh..giggle. What I forget I get reminded by such a good teacher because as he once told me, I'm obtuse...giggle. It's ok if you don't know what obtuse is cause neither did I....giggle. Did not even know I was being insulted, so how's that grab ya LRM...giggle.
I jump in and out of scam busting. Gets me too worked up sometimes. Specially when I see some that were conned and had no idea they were snookered into a scam. Spent waaaaaaaay to much in hopes of improving their lives only to make things worse.

My very favorite scam buster. Welcome, my friend. I am most happy to see you.

okosh
09-29-2011, 11:33 PM

G'day mate and welcome....Nice to see you here :RpS_thumbsup:

littleroundman
09-30-2011, 01:42 AM
I may be an embarrassment to my teacher(s) Littleroundman shhhh..giggle. What I forget I get reminded by such a good teacher because as he once told me, I'm obtuse...giggle. It's ok if you don't know what obtuse is cause neither did I....giggle. Did not even know I was being insulted, so how's that grab ya LRM...giggle.

HeHe,

You'd have to try a lot harder if you wanted to embarrass this little black duck.

One day when you've got some time to spare, I'll explain to you exactly what was going on back then WRT 12DP and why you WERE being obtuse.

Lita
09-30-2011, 05:44 PM
Nice to get all the greetings guys. Almost got the whole gang here.
I think I figured out why I was being obtuse. So were some of the scam busters about me though. Think they thought I was a secret spy pimp for 12dp. They jumped me like a Jack Rabbit. I was just mad at stormpay for taking my funds.
The part I figured out was that I had sent some of my stormpay money to a person that was in 12dp (unbeknownst to me), so they tied me in with the bunch. Got my money back and should of been happy about that and stayed out of it. But then I would not be here today to bug y'all....giggle.
About the last man (woman) standing at TG? LRM, you still have posting priviledges at TG?
TG could at least ban us to one thread or something eh? We brought alot of spirit to that place.
I have some poor sucker now trying to tell me how legit Macro, safedepositary, and reprofinance are all in one sentence. I can have sympathy for these people cause I was once as obtuse as was I.

littleroundman
09-30-2011, 09:37 PM
LRM, you still have posting priviledges at TG?

In theory, yes,

in reality, no.

A few months back Talkgold introduced a new policy.

Every time I posted I received a warning from an anonymous mod.

Fair enough, if they don't want me to post, I won't. It's no skin off my nose.

The world certainly hasn't ended because I can't post on Talkgold.

Former Player
10-01-2011, 03:23 PM
I am a former player and promoter. I was very close to the insiders at Vlane. At first I believed that Vlane was different and the real deal. Then when all the lies started coming out I realized it was all BS.

Former Player
10-01-2011, 03:35 PM
By the way Dr. Mara is a real person. I have met her and spoken to her. I was also at the conference in Michigan.

Eddie Haskell
10-01-2011, 08:01 PM
In theory, yes,

in reality, no.

A few months back Talkgold introduced a new policy.

Every time I posted I received a warning from an anonymous mod.

Fair enough, if they don't want me to post, I won't. It's no skin off my nose.

The world certainly hasn't ended because I can't post on Talkgold.

Interesting. That is the same plan Im on. Every post gets a warning justified or not. Have not logged on there in ages and have not lost a minute of sleep over it. Their agenda is pretty clear to me.

baylee
10-01-2011, 08:24 PM
Interesting. That is the same plan Im on. Every post gets a warning justified or not. Have not logged on there in ages and have not lost a minute of sleep over it. Their agenda is pretty clear to me.

Me too Eddie, I must be on the same plan but all of mine have came from the nazi.

Eddie Haskell
10-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Me too Eddie, I must be on the same plan but all of mine have came from the nazi.

I have never been able to figure out which nazi mods give out my warnings but it really does not matter to me anyway. I know which one your referring to by the way. Didnt mean to take this thread off topic. Sorry for that.

littleroundman
10-02-2011, 12:08 AM
I am a former player and promoter. I was very close to the insiders at Vlane. At first I believed that Vlane was different and the real deal. Then when all the lies started coming out I realized it was all BS.

And you wouldn't be alone there, either.

No matter what I believe, or anyone else believes, there ARE intelligent, hardworking, genuinely nice people who DO believe, and DO commit themselves wholeheartedly to what eventually turns out to be a fraud.

In a sense, it's inevitable.

We are bombarded by a whole industry selling us the idea to commit fully and, in the words of Winston Churchill:

"Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up. Never give up. Never give up. Never give up"

Which can, under certain circumstances, be excellent advice.

NOT such good advice, however, when a clever and well trained fraudster gets hold of you.

Believe me, far smarter people than you or I has fallen victim to a clever fraudster.

Sam I Am
10-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Hello everyone. I started a blog about dinar pumpers and have found this site very useful. Especially the info about the BH Group, Rudy Coenen and Bayshore Capital Investments. Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the great work.

Soapboxmom
10-07-2011, 01:32 PM
Welcome aboard! Have a great time here!

Soapboxmom

littleroundman
10-08-2011, 06:55 AM
Welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) Sam.

Can we put you on the roster to post the "another week's passed and STILL no Iraqi dinar revaluation" message ??

Sam I Am
10-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) Sam.

Can we put you on the roster to post the "another week's passed and STILL no Iraqi dinar revaluation" message ??Sure. Where is it?

ALHAR80
11-20-2011, 09:07 PM
Hello my name ALHAR80 A.K.A, Amanda H.

kliklok00
01-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Glad to be here (for now), and wishing I had found this site prior to one of my "investments." Oh well...live and learn!

littleroundman
01-11-2012, 09:37 PM
Glad to be here (for now), and wishing I had found this site prior to one of my "investments." Oh well...live and learn!

Welcome to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) kliklok00

If you're looking for positives to come out of your experience, at least you learned the lesson after only ONE experience.

We've all seen people who have gone through dozens of similar experiences before they woke up to the fact there really are no "free lunches" and playing HYIPs and get-rich-quick schemes is NOT "investing"

gobro
01-16-2012, 10:41 PM
Hi.
I came from that other place.
Was sent her in a PM by Jenny who said Heather was trying to track me down.
So here I am.
If Heather read this please PM me.
I also couldnt initially register, but fixed that. I also sent info on contact us form.

Looking forward to helping out where I can.
Cheers
Boris

Finix
01-17-2012, 12:13 PM
No need for introductions here. Most of you know me, and quite a few more closely than they ever wanted to. Want to know more? Dirt on finix is all over the net. Insane, curious and free of charge.

scratchycat
01-20-2012, 04:44 PM
Hi.
I came from that other place.
Was sent her in a PM by Jenny who said Heather was trying to track me down.
So here I am.
If Heather read this please PM me.
I also couldnt initially register, but fixed that. I also sent info on contact us form.

Looking forward to helping out where I can.
Cheers
Boris

Welcome gobro from the other place!!! You will find others of your kind among the tribe.

scratchycat
01-20-2012, 04:47 PM
No need for introductions here. Most of you know me, and quite a few more closely than they ever wanted to. Want to know more? Dirt on finix is all over the net. Insane, curious and free of charge.

We have at least 2 traits in common but I am not free of charge, you have to pay for my products!!! Never fear, they are really merchandise and quality designed also.

drdony
03-20-2012, 03:15 AM
Hello friends, great to here with you

drdony Dr Don Yates Sr PhD
Author - Internet Users Handbook, 2012 2nd Edition
Founder - The Internet Scams Anonymous Groups
Skype/Twitter - drdony, Facebook drdony1
Internet Users Handbook (http://www.internetscamsanonymous.com)

littleroundman
03-20-2012, 03:32 AM
Hiya Doc,

welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Nice to have you here.

Listen, as long as you're here, I have this bad elbow.......it hurts when I......................

Oh, you're not that sort of doctor, sorry :-)

Hope you stick around and give us the benefit of your experience.

tkbieber
04-06-2012, 02:21 PM
So happy to have found this site, looking forward to posting here.

Soapboxmom
04-06-2012, 02:26 PM
Welcome to RS! Glad to have you here!

Tom59
04-09-2012, 02:50 PM
I got a Tweet recommending paidonlinewritingjobs. It seemed too good to be true, so I searched and found about 10 websites giving this lot glowing reviews.
I then found realscam and confirmed what I already suspected.

Thank you soapboxmom!

Soapboxmom
04-09-2012, 02:57 PM
Tom59,

Welcome to RS. Glad you found helpful info here!

okosh
04-09-2012, 11:31 PM
I got a Tweet

Only twits tweet....

skplarsen
04-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Hi to all members! My name is Skip and I am new to marketing and posting comments on the Net. I've never posted anything in a forum or any thing like this before. I'm 65 retired and trying to make more income online. I've had very little success online so far and as I do i will post me results for you all to judge or comment. If i make mistakes and look like a dumbass let me know. Thanks to all

Earl Lee Tobed
04-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Welcome youve enrolled onto an excellent forum.Have fun.

Invisible
06-24-2012, 06:11 PM
I am so glad I found this site! Very valuable information!

Soapboxmom
06-24-2012, 06:24 PM
I am so glad I found this site! Very valuable information!

Welcome aboard! Glad you have joined us!

Soapboxmom

TerenceQB
07-29-2012, 08:00 AM
Good morning room! I'm new here as of a few minutes ago. I found this site from a email and the person who sent it is not even a real person them self. I will post and keep it friendly since I can be the outspoken one. Have a blessed Sunday and stay tune!

ProfHenryHiggins
07-29-2012, 08:02 AM
What do you mean that the person who sent it is not even a "real person," Terry?

TerenceQB
07-29-2012, 09:03 AM
GM ProfHenryHiggins,
The email that I received this morning had the headline "You've been listed as a thief. Have fun with the fallout Terry." This was sent to me by someone with the name "Ben Buckles snugglebunnynazgul@gmail.com" I don't have anything to do with what you all have to say. Yes I did sign up on behalf of my best friend since she's new to online marketing. I don't even have the time to work this business because I have other things going on. By the way sir, I do have a list of scams and I do mean REAL SCAMS that are in the millions. One thing that I did notice that 2010blessings.com wasn't on the list. Now to add to your knowledge, the ones that are legitimate scams are listed as "2011blessings, 2012blessings. I know the person that she signed up with and per our conversations, we can't even promote it. As of today, mine will be coming down off of my G+ page! I'm not a scammer, never have been or will I be subjected to such a thing. Thanks for your posting and I will share it with my team mates! Have a blessed Sunday!

PS: How come you people don't have a picture up? Who are you hiding from?

ProfHenryHiggins
07-29-2012, 12:31 PM
2011blessings? 2012blessings? I'll have to look those up.
As far as real scams, what is it that makes something a "real" scam in your eyes as opposed to merely being shady, Terence?
It's more than just rather hard for 201blessings to be anything other than a scam, with the Supreme Court ruling of Lucas v. Alexander hanging over it regarding taxation and the profit motive.

hightenor77
08-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Hello Everyone. My name is Antwuan Mungin. I live in sunny South Florida. It is a pleasure to be able to share my thoughts on this forum. I do hope and pray that something here will be beneficial to at least one person that comes across my message. There are many businesses that I am involved in, but I am taking special interest in three of them: (ref. links removed by moderator ) Thanks for view and hope to be able to talk with you later.

ProfHenryHiggins
08-16-2012, 09:12 PM
Welcome, Antwuan, and in case you missed it, you're already on file here at Realscam for participating in the illegal activities of tax evasion and securities fraud, through a program called 2010Blessings.

consolidation
08-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Thanks all, I am off again for work for a few months, I will try to get that info for ELT.
Cu
Ps. Antuwan.....really! Are you really that confused that you thought you could post your sites here and avoid detection? I just do not understand your thought processes

ProfHenryHiggins
08-19-2012, 01:33 AM
You want confused, take a look at Antwuan's Facebook page. He thinks (currently) that YTB is completely legitimate.
Let's not even go into the cash gifting groupthink going on over there.

Nourjan
09-11-2012, 07:51 AM
Hello. I'm currently working full time from home and trying to earn my income online. I'm hoping to be to find some legitimate opportunities and avoid the scams and frauds.

okosh
09-12-2012, 12:00 AM
Hello. I'm currently working full time from home and trying to earn my income online. I'm hoping to be to find some legitimate opportunities and avoid the scams and frauds.

Don't give up your day job. And welcome to RS.

Nourjan
09-16-2012, 09:29 PM
Don't give up your day job

LOL ,way too late for that .

okosh
09-16-2012, 10:06 PM
LOL ,way too late for that .

Go back and tell them you made a mistake when you quit :whip_the_worker:

Nourjan
09-17-2012, 12:45 AM
If I could do that I would.

I started looking to make money online after failing to find a new job nearly 6 months after losing my old one. Currently ,this is my day job.It is not paying very well(minimum wage seems like a dream job at some point) but I am making money and my income is steadily increasing , even if it is a tad marginal.My only comfort is I'm pretty sure all the money I made so far is legal and I no longer need to go out and interact with people face to face(I have some misanthropic "issues",okay) unless I absolutely have to.

scratchycat
09-17-2012, 08:24 AM
If I could do that I would.

I started looking to make money online after failing to find a new job nearly 6 months after losing my old one. Currently ,this is my day job.It is not paying very well(minimum wage seems like a dream job at some point) but I am making money and my income is steadily increasing , even if it is a tad marginal.My only comfort is I'm pretty sure all the money I made so far is legal and I no longer need to go out and interact with people face to face(I have some misanthropic "issues",okay) unless I absolutely have to.

Welcome to RS. Perhaps if you have doubts about what you are doing to make that tad marginal income, you should search out your "job" here in RS and see if it has been discussed. If you are willing to post it here to see what others think about it or know about it, you might feel more comfortable. Just a thought.

path2prosperity
09-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Welcome to RS. Perhaps if you have doubts about what you are doing to make that tad marginal income, you should search out your "job" here in RS and see if it has been discussed. If you are willing to post it here to see what others think about it or know about it, you might feel more comfortable. Just a thought.

He could find a legitimate affiliate program by negotiating with local traders or manafacturers of great products in his own country. He could sign up as an affiliate for two products, which I strongly recommend. Milliput (http://www.milliput.com/) or UK Geological Equipment. UKGE (http://www.ukge.co.uk/)

UKGE does beautiful museum quality cards which are ideal for fossil freaks in all countries.

Nourjan
09-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Perhaps if you have doubts about what you are doing to make that tad marginal income, you should search out your "job" here in RS and see if it has been discussed

That was one one of the first things I did when I came here.Topics that do mention them absolutely have nothing to do with them in the first place,usually in a single line in 10-20 pages thread.That could either mean they're honest(not the same thing as legit),unheard of here (highly unlikely considering how long they've been in business) or simply not your "favourite enemies".

He could find a legitimate affiliate program by negotiating with local traders or manafacturers of great products in his own country. He could sign up as an affiliate for two products, which I strongly recommend. Milliput or UK Geological Equipment. UKGE

I'm not sure if they do bushiness in my country (I'm Malaysian ,btw) .Furthermore I'm not good with marketing,I would go so far to say that I'm a horrid seller(based on personal accounts).As for affiliate marketing and MLM,I'm embarrassed to say that I don't get them.

My "job" mostly involves PTCs and paid to do stuff. More than 99.99% of the industry is scam(not just promoting scams, they are the scams themselves). I usually screened them using sites like PTC Investigations - "Paid To Click" Reviews and Ratings (http://www.ptc-investigation.com).But then even the "elite"sites listed would allow ads from HYIP and ponzis {sigh}.

OK,I think I'm going beyond introductory rant here.

znzconsultant
09-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Glad to find this site! It is great to be able to have the feedback of a community, and to learn from others.

Soapboxmom
09-18-2012, 01:51 PM
Welcome aboard!

fatima khan
09-24-2012, 11:23 AM
good evening all iam happy to be here :RpS_smile:

Soapboxmom
09-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Welcome aboard!

scratchycat
09-24-2012, 01:19 PM
That was one one of the first things I did when I came here.Topics that do mention them absolutely have nothing to do with them in the first place,usually in a single line in 10-20 pages thread.That could either mean they're honest(not the same thing as legit),unheard of here (highly unlikely considering how long they've been in business) or simply not your "favourite enemies".

I'm not sure if they do bushiness in my country (I'm Malaysian ,btw) .Furthermore I'm not good with marketing,I would go so far to say that I'm a horrid seller(based on personal accounts).As for affiliate marketing and MLM,I'm embarrassed to say that I don't get them.

My "job" mostly involves PTCs and paid to do stuff. More than 99.99% of the industry is scam(not just promoting scams, they are the scams themselves). I usually screened them using sites like PTC Investigations - "Paid To Click" Reviews and Ratings (http://www.ptc-investigation.com).But then even the "elite"sites listed would allow ads from HYIP and ponzis {sigh}.

OK,I think I'm going beyond introductory rant here.

You could start your own thread here relating to the PTC programs. I am sure many members will help enlighten you. If you are not sure where to start it, check with SBM or any admin.

scratchycat
09-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Glad to find this site! It is great to be able to have the feedback of a community, and to learn from others.

Great to have you!!

scratchycat
09-24-2012, 01:22 PM
good evening all iam happy to be here :RpS_smile:

Look forward to seeing your comments. Welcome to RS!

simples
09-27-2012, 06:34 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here, have already seen things I am all in support of after nearly getting caught out in a scam myself, good to have found it!

poirot4u
10-03-2012, 04:52 AM
Hello everyone, I am new and have to learn a lot. I want to find out if "justgetmoney.com" is all right or not.

EagleOne
10-05-2012, 01:58 AM
Hello everyone, I am new and have to learn a lot. I want to find out if "justgetmoney.com" is all right or not.

First, Welcome to RS. Glad to have you here and look forward to your participating in the forums.

To give you the short answer to your question, NO, this is a Ponzi. You need to start a thread about this program so people can contribute and explain in detail why it is a Ponzi. This is not the place to do that.

Zapticon
11-09-2012, 06:13 PM
Hi everyone!

Looking forward to joining the discussions here. I was introduced to the term MLM and Nu Skin about a month ago, and has learnd A LOT by then. But I still have a lot to learn, so hope I can learn something new here. I have been discussing a little on scam.com already, so I have some bulletts to fire away against scam-artists.

And I´m from Norway, so please excuse me if I have some wrong pronounciations etc. Also learning a lot english off this.

Soapboxmom
11-09-2012, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the forum! We are happy to have you!

MartinezShopper.ws
12-07-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi everyone, in real life most of my friends, co-workers & family describe me as a "helper." It truly is very enjoyable to help my co-workers, my friends, my family, strangers with what little tidbit of info or project that I might be able to shed some light on. I have been told over and over that I should listen more and talk less. That's why I have 2 ears and 1 mouth ha. Now that was mainly my offline life where I am an accountant by day and a computer geek by night ha. I always enjoy taxes, preparing not paying them. Now when it comes to my online activities let's face it, my day job is great and all, but it doesn't fully make ends meet, so I have for many, many years (10+) been looking for ways to supplement my income and build a residual income.

Alas, my approach is not always the best, and I admit that. I have been accused of being a spammer, a scammer, too blatant with my ads, and so forth. I'll admit to ALL of the above (for which I profusely apologize), except for scammer. I am NOT a scammer. I like most of us have been burned by an online website promising to pay you. In fact I did reach the $100 payout with Google Adsense only THEN to find out that I had violated the Terms of Service and thus would not be paid. Now boy did that tick me off (smile). But bottom-line is over these 10+ years I have learned what works and what doesn't, what pays & what doesn't, what is legit (scam) & what isn't.

I have been a member of not only dozens of programs such as paid-to-read emails (lost my behind on at least of half of them before realizing they only pay pennies anyway, and then sticking mainly to ones like Hits4Pay that are proven), online surveys, mystery shopping, blogs, forums, communities, and network marketing. I am also a member of 20+ social networking sites including the infamous Adlandpro, Facebook, Digg, Wink, Bebo, Hi-5, and tons of others. I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Finally, I agree with other comments that I have seen that there are indeed a lot of scams out there. So whereas maybe 90% of the stuff we see out there is bogus perhaps, if we all continue to work together to snuff things out and report them and get them cleaned up, the net will be a much better & safer place for ALL of us, for us, our kids, our grandchildren, etc. The challenge is that for me personally even though I've been in 100+ programs at various points in my life, there are thousands or more out there, so most of the stuff that people post in my forums I cannot weigh in on and pass judgment on and clean up if I'm not familiar with the program or person (potential scammer).

So please help me. "Together we can!" Thanks, Steve Runningman Martinezshopper

Soapboxmom
12-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the forum!

okosh
12-07-2012, 10:42 PM
Hi everyone, in real life most of my friends, co-workers & family describe me as a "helper." It truly is very enjoyable to help my co-workers, my friends, my family, strangers with what little tidbit of info or project that I might be able to shed some light on. I have been told over and over that I should listen more and talk less. That's why I have 2 ears and 1 mouth ha. Now that was mainly my offline life where I am an accountant by day and a computer geek by night ha. I always enjoy taxes, preparing not paying them. Now when it comes to my online activities let's face it, my day job is great and all, but it doesn't fully make ends meet, so I have for many, many years (10+) been looking for ways to supplement my income and build a residual income.

Alas, my approach is not always the best, and I admit that. I have been accused of being a spammer, a scammer, too blatant with my ads, and so forth. I'll admit to ALL of the above (for which I profusely apologize), except for scammer. I am NOT a scammer. I like most of us have been burned by an online website promising to pay you. In fact I did reach the $100 payout with Google Adsense only THEN to find out that I had violated the Terms of Service and thus would not be paid. Now boy did that tick me off (smile). But bottom-line is over these 10+ years I have learned what works and what doesn't, what pays & what doesn't, what is legit (scam) & what isn't.

I have been a member of not only dozens of programs such as paid-to-read emails (lost my behind on at least of half of them before realizing they only pay pennies anyway, and then sticking mainly to ones like Hits4Pay that are proven), online surveys, mystery shopping, blogs, forums, communities, and network marketing. I am also a member of 20+ social networking sites including the infamous Adlandpro, Facebook, Digg, Wink, Bebo, Hi-5, and tons of others. I look forward to getting to know all of you better.

Finally, I agree with other comments that I have seen that there are indeed a lot of scams out there. So whereas maybe 90% of the stuff we see out there is bogus perhaps, if we all continue to work together to snuff things out and report them and get them cleaned up, the net will be a much better & safer place for ALL of us, for us, our kids, our grandchildren, etc. The challenge is that for me personally even though I've been in 100+ programs at various points in my life, there are thousands or more out there, so most of the stuff that people post in my forums I cannot weigh in on and pass judgment on and clean up if I'm not familiar with the program or person (potential scammer).

So after more then 100 programs and after doing your arse on just about every type of scam you still think that only 90% is bogus??....You didn't work it out yet that 100% is bogus???.....

Someone pimps program xyz which pays some rediculous return or as some of us call it,"ponzi odds" and you can't "weigh in" or "pass judgement"??.....

Did Bogan send you here from scamaland to annoy us???

baylee
12-07-2012, 10:50 PM

Mystery shopping has been busted big time as a large scale scam in South Carolina and Georgia.

littleroundman
12-07-2012, 11:05 PM
Welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) MartinezShopper

BoBosworth56
12-11-2012, 08:31 AM
My name is Bo Bosworth, otherwise known as BoBosworth56. I have been exposing scam artists since 2008. In the years since I along with other great people have exposed thousands of scam artists. I have also been threatened numerous times by the likes of Gary Ramsey, Jon Scherling, Robert BigTyme Smith, Brad Kamanski, Scott Miller, etc. I plan to continue to expose these fools and report them to their states attorney generals.

scratchycat
12-11-2012, 09:47 AM
My name is Bo Bosworth, otherwise known as BoBosworth56. I have been exposing scam artists since 2008. In the years since I along with other great people have exposed thousands of scam artists. I have also been threatened numerous times by the likes of Gary Ramsey, Jon Scherling, Robert BigTyme Smith, Brad Kamanski, Scott Miller, etc. I plan to continue to expose these fools and report them to their states attorney generals.

Welcome!! We look forward to learning more from you!

scratchycat
12-11-2012, 09:49 AM
So after more then 100 programs and after doing your arse on just about every type of scam you still think that only 90% is bogus??....You didn't work it out yet that 100% is bogus???.....

Someone pimps program xyz which pays some rediculous return or as some of us call it,"ponzi odds" and you can't "weigh in" or "pass judgement"??.....

Did Bogan send you here from scamaland to annoy us???

Perhaps...

okosh
12-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Welcome!! We look forward to learning more from you!

I look forward to more cash gifting scammers youtube accounts being frozen :RpS_biggrin:

mirele
01-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Hi, I've been posting and hadn't bothered to introduce myself.

My name is Deana Holmes--go ahead, use Google. The first hit should be for "Religious Freedom Watch," a Scientology front group. (I wish they'd get a newer picture of me *sigh*.) I've never been inside a church of Scientology, but I (and so many of my friends) have been giving heartburn to the tiny tyrant running the cult since 1995. Eighteen years later, Scientology is still with us, but it's a butt of jokes and the go-to example for ruthless authoritarian organizations. I'm pleased to have been involved in that, if even in a tiny way. There are three major books coming out about Scientology in January, there's an investigative reporter whose only target is Scientology, and there are enough Scientology exes now to give David Miscavige agita on a daily basis.

The collapse of Zeek Rewards (which I found out via my employer, a financial institution) opened my eyes to the wide world of Internet scams. The tentacles of that thing--I had no idea of the size and scope of these operations. :scared_1: They've gone a LONG way from the chain letter I saw after church one Sunday in the late 1970s. ("I don't think that works the way it says it does," I remember telling my friend, and her family found out the hard way.) Anyway, I think I'll hang around. I may be able to help in some way or another.

scratchycat
01-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Welcome to RealScam mirele. Great to have you join us. You might want to post in this thread also.

http://www.realscam.com/f14/scientology-pyramid-scheme-1509/

littleroundman
01-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Hiya Deana and welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Interesting site Scientology has there.

It appears L Ron Hubbard forgot to leave behind his dictionary before he set out on his journey:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/scient.jpg

Professional li'l bunch, ain't they ???

mirele
01-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Hiya Deana and welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Interesting site Scientology has there.

It appears L Ron Hubbard forgot to leave behind his dictionary before he set out on his journey:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/scient.jpg

Professional li'l bunch, ain't they ???

Oh, heh heh heh. What makes this especially funny is that one of Scientology's big things is the concept of the M/U or misunderstood word. If you don't understand a word, you're supposed to STOP and look it up in a dictionary. If you go past the M/U and try to figure it out from context, you're asking for confusion. So the orgs are FULL of dictionaries and you're told if you don't understand something, to go back and read it again and look up any M/Us. Also, the orgs have something called a clay table, where you're supposed to, at certain points during your training, go over and make models out of clay of the words. And then there's a whole book called the Hubbard Technical Dictionary, which is basically a volume full of cultspeak definitions. Yes, these people have dictionaries, but do they use them? Exhibit A, right there.

As for Europe, the country of Belgium is supposedly going to bring fraud and other charges against Scientology.

Belgium to bring fraud charges against Scientologists, claims newspaper - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/9769758/Belgium-to-bring-fraud-charges-against-Scientologists-claims-newspaper.html)

oldfriend
01-02-2013, 11:52 PM
oldfriend here. Figured after some 45ish posts or so, I should maybe make an introduction.

I'm an old friend of the good admin folks here at realscam from our earlier days together at the other site.

This site looks great. New members are coming in. Old members are posting. Fabulous job!

I'll post here and there as I go, maybe overdoing things for a week, and out of touch for the next month or two, but such is life.

One day left of my nice little holiday vaca and back to the real world. Meh..... :RpS_sad:

Such is life.

scratchycat
01-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Welcome to RS, oldfriend, glad to be acquainted. With that profile pic I was beginning to smell a rat!! lol Sorry about that but we have to be cautious! I was observing yesterday some of your comments and you were busy!! We hope you find time to be with us more often and share your knowledge.

oldfriend
01-03-2013, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome. Yes, been busy posting. lol

Noticed the newly created educational videos category.

1st one posted. Awesome!

path2prosperity
01-03-2013, 07:07 PM
oldfriend here. Figured after some 45ish posts or so, I should maybe make an introduction.

I'm an old friend of the good admin folks here at realscam from our earlier days together at the other site.

This site looks great. New members are coming in.

Welcome to RS "oldfriend." I am one who was not a member of the other site to which you refer but there seems to be a big influx from that site due to the inclusion of the BannersBroker scam which they are succeeding to reduce to ashes.

okosh
01-04-2013, 03:55 AM

This site looks great. New members are coming in. Old members are posting. Fabulous job!

I'll post here and there as I go, maybe overdoing things for a week, and out of touch for the next month or two, but such is life.

One day left of my nice little holiday vaca and back to the real world. Meh..... :RpS_sad:

Such is life.

Welcome oldfriend :RpS_smile:

oldfriend
01-04-2013, 10:52 AM
Thank you P2P and okosh!

Glad to be here.

Lplater
02-10-2013, 01:03 AM
Hi to all. This is all new to me. Still learning.

littleroundman
02-10-2013, 01:24 AM
Hiya, Lplater and welcome to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

path2prosperity
02-10-2013, 01:43 AM

Welcome "Lplater."

We are all still learning! The world wide web is an evolving system so we all view things from different perspectives. New members have less lines of reasoning to process before adding a comment so less "plates to juggle." Your opinions are extremely importantant to "we old hands."

path2prosperity
02-10-2013, 01:54 AM
Perhaps...

Have I really missed a Scamlander thinking that he can sow "Trust BoggyBoy Fiedur" seeds in various threads here?

okosh
02-10-2013, 02:23 AM

Always a pleasure to welcome another Aussie to realscam :RpS_smile:

Might be time to start an "Aussie thread".....

Poyol
02-11-2013, 06:16 AM
Hi, I'm Jason.
I irritate some, and annoy others.

I'm also bored at work.

Jason

path2prosperity
02-11-2013, 08:06 AM
Hi, I'm Jason.

And you "piss off" the top echelon in BB Jason. Keep up the good work.

ramiszaro
02-11-2013, 11:33 PM
Hi am newbie over here am working for industrial site please help me to find the best ways to promote the website thanks.

okosh
02-12-2013, 01:27 AM
Hi, I'm Jason.

I'm also bored at work.

Jason

After 5months and 900 posts....About time you said g'day (!)

Sirna
02-14-2013, 12:54 PM
quite interesting site...thanks for the forum

Soapboxmom
02-14-2013, 01:34 PM
Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!

Soapboxmom

maya arena
02-23-2013, 08:03 AM
Hello , members my names is Maya arena i am 20 years old i live in morocco so i am not a native English speaker so please don't judge me :scared_1:
i am very passionate about internet marketing . Indeed, i spent the last three years earning some real cash about 300 $ , i know some people will not considered a big achievement but I feel so honored . All of my hard work and dedication has paid off. I am so happy with this real step :) , of course all of you are wondering how i get my first revenue its so simple i just learnt how to try collect fans for customers in Facebook, twitter, YouTube.... so i signed up with fiverr.com -->creat a gig --> people start buying my gig for 5 $ --> did the job --> $$$$$$$$
this is my account there now i am a seller level 2 :peace:
[referral link removed by mod]
i would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. thank you everyone