PDA

View Full Version : Day 1 - MyDay1.Com

GlimDropper
10-25-2012, 08:39 PM
You know, running pyramid schemes can be quite profitable, if you know what you're doing. But the problem is they never last for all too long. The only motive for paying to join is being paid to get other people to join and that never goes on forever. So eventually you need to start a new pyramid scheme and declare it a brand new day.

In that Light I give you Mark Seyforth's newest company: Day 1.

(12 minutes of your life you'll never get back warning™):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hGlzQx8lSo&feature=player_embedded

Wait a minute, wasn't Mr. Seyforth's previous company One24 set up to guaranty that if each new affiliate who paid to join could convince one new affiliate per month to likewise pay to join, for 24 months they'd all be earning $100,000 a month for life? What happened to that? Well reality set in, these deals always fall apart [Alexa link] (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/124online.com#) so being the skilled and experienced Network Marketer that he is, Mark turned over One24 to other people and created Day 1.

Quick note of explanation: There is some deliberate misinformation circulating on the net that if a company has a product, they can not be a pyramid scheme. From the FTC's "Bottom Line About Multi Level Marketing Plans" (http://business.ftc.gov/documents/inv08-bottom-line-about-multi-level-marketing-plans) page:

Asking Questions

Here are some important questions to ask your sponsor and distributors at different levels of the organization. Their responses can help you detect false claims about the amount of money you may make and whether the business is a pyramid scheme.

What are your annual sales of the product? How much product did you sell to distributors? What percentage of your sales were made to distributors? One sign of a pyramid scheme is if distributors sell more product to other distributors than they do to the public.

Bolding Mine.

So, did One24 sell more of it's "NatraBurst" SuperFood product to affiliates or to the public at large? Well here's some pretty strong evidence (http://one24scam.com/one24-sales-data-from-may-2011-and-feb-2012/) that the only people who wanted to buy the stuff were the same people who wanted to get paid for doing it. If the FTC ever bothered to look at One24 it's hard to see how they would have liked what they saw.

So One24 was a scammy little pyramid deal doomed to fail from the start, it's had it's day in the sun and is left smelling like a dead carp who shared that days sun with it, but what about MyDay1.com? Simple, it's (yet another) scammy little product pyramid doomed to fail from the start.

Since Day1's unique Linear Structure is such as it is, we created a simple, effective method of Vertical Team Building which we believe not only compliments Mark Seyforth's linear design but elliminates any and all possible notions that Day1 is any way similar to traditional Multilevel Marketing structures, commonly called a pyramid by many who don't understand our industry.

In this illustration, you and every other Day1 member in our team are at the topmost vertical position for their respective team in a sense. Either with help from above or by your own efforts, John enrolls in Day1 from your company website and becomes your first personal member or Direct Pay, which qualifies you for profit sharing.

You and John now team up to help John qualify by getting his first Direct Pay which is also a Direct Pay to you and so on, down to your 15th generation in the vertical payline. Every member below you, down to 15 generations earns you $2 per month commission from Day1 product sales.

This reminds me of an argument I had with a "Connecting Us All" (CUA) member. CUA was a "Cash Gifting" program and for those of you so blessed as to never heard of such a thing "Cash Gifting" is a truly naked form of pyramid scheme (which unlike Mr. Seyforth) doesn't even pretend to sell any form of product. I simple two by two binary chart would have one place in the top row, two places in the second row and four places in the third making a neat pyramid but CUA used three concentric circles with one place in the center circle, two places in the middle circle and four places in the outer circle. But because the visual aid for the chart was concentric circles my CUA friend (pretended) to not be able to see how it could be a pyramid.

Day 1 has a "unique Linear Structure" which "elliminates any and all possible notions that Day1 is any way similar to traditional Multilevel Marketing structures, commonly called a pyramid." Seems like Day 1 is taking talking points from CUA. But you still need to pay to join the comp plan and encourage others to do the same, but wait, there's more. You're not just paying to join the comp plan, in doing so you are also buying a valuable product AMAZINGLY similar to the products you needed to buy each month to participate in the comp plan of one of Mark Seyforth's previous product based pyramid schemes of the past.

No, I am most sad to say that Day 1 no longer offers One24's flagship product, NatraBurst. Just speculation on my part but I think that's because Mark allowed Vincent Cataldi to sell a rebranded Natraburst as "Dynamic Fuel" to be the flagship product of Mr. Cataldi's One24 clone "Dynamic Impact." (http://behindmlm.com/companies/dynamic-impact-review-one24-cloned-with-no-retail/)

But no fear, Day 1 still has One24's tag along product NatraBoost which I'm sure is still really really good for you and it comes in convenient dropper form.

But that's not all, Mark goes deep into his bag of tricks and pulls out 2006's EnviroMax Plus fuel additive but perhaps too many people still have hard feelings over the accompanying product pyramid scheme Extreme Rewards, so this time he's calling it Petromax Plus. But don't worry, just like Evnviromax, Petromax still promises to increase fuel economy by "up to" 20%, increase horsepower and performance, and decrease tailpipe emissions by 80% (do your part to save the environment). And just like Enviromax before it I can stand here today with no fear of any rational rebuttal when I tell you, Petromax can do none of those things. But it still costs $90 a month (but it's a purchase which will qualify you to earn that months commissions in Day 1 so who cares if it works, right?).

You know, there was a time when Mark Seyforth held some claim to pride in his network marketing achievements. For what it's worth he was the original product supplier to Herbalife. He was once something of a heavy hitter. I can only wonder why he threw that all away to run a succession of scammy little product pyramid schemes.

But Day 1 is his latest but I doubt it will be his last.