PDA

View Full Version : This is me

klagoosh
10-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Hi folks,

It's nice to have found some of my good friends here. I look forward to getting to know the rest!

I'm just getting back into the swing of things; I'm in an ongoing (almost five years now) battle with
Lyme disease. Lyme disease and an extremely corrupt medical community ended my career (the one
that paid the bills). :RpS_wink:

While some of the folks here already know about the open stand I have taken against online
scammers over the years in my blogs and forum posts, the ongoing battle I and many others
have against a medical system that is run by an old boys' club with big money is probably the
biggest scam I will ever be fighting to expose. So far the dots I'm slowly connecting include
governments, pharmaceutical companies, the US army, and almost ALL the Colleges of Physicians
and Surgeons in the western world.

Anyway, this week has been a battle, but here I am and glad I am to be with you all.

God bless,

Dave

Soapboxmom
10-25-2012, 12:22 PM
Welcome Dave! We are honored you have joined us!

Soapboxmom

Poyol
10-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Welcome, Dave.

I'm the resident IT engineer - if you have any IT/Internet queries that you'd like clarification on ... just ask!

Happy to have you here.

Jason

scratchycat
10-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Welcome Dave, it is great to have you here!! So sorry to hear of all your medical woes. Not sure what would happen if I were to get real sick and I agree our medical system must be one of the worst. The military is even worse than our regular system as I hear from my son.

You probably know who I am as my name gets tossed around the globe from Scamland!! Anyway great to see you here as well as FB.

scratchycat/Sara

klagoosh
10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
Nice to reconnect, scratchycat. You can call me Dave or Klagoosh... I will answer to either! lol. Klagoosh is my Tahltan name, given me by my wife's grandfather. It means something to do with being untied, but not sure from what! Grandpa always used to wink when he said that and tell me not to tell my wife! lol

klagoosh
10-25-2012, 03:13 PM
Welcome, Dave.

I'm the resident IT engineer - if you have any IT/Internet queries that you'd like clarification on ... just ask!

Happy to have you here.

Jason

Thanks, Jason. It's nice to meet you. Generally, I am just stubborn enough to fix my own IT problems and many other folks', too. I am certain I do not have your skills, though!

scratchycat
10-25-2012, 03:26 PM
So that's why my husband hates it that I know more than he does and have to "fix" his computer when he messes up!!! :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

scratchycat
10-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Nice to reconnect, scratchycat. You can call me Dave or Klagoosh... I will answer to either! lol. Klagoosh is my Tahltan name, given me by my wife's grandfather. It means something to do with being untied, but not sure from what! Grandpa always used to wink when he said that and tell me not to tell my wife! lol

Love the story about the name!! Mine came from growing claws to fight cyber bullying!!! The other, my brother gave me, so my parents said he picked out the name. After 6 they were probably tired of trying to come up with another one!!

grumpyoldfart
10-25-2012, 03:55 PM
Hi Dave,

Nice to see you here, I have accepted your buddies invite welcome to RS.

path2prosperity
10-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Hi Dave,

Great to know you have introduced yourself to RS members. You are very welcome and your presence here will have some members of another forum in a state of panic.

path2prosperity
10-25-2012, 05:08 PM
So that's why my husband hates it that I know more than he does and have to "fix" his computer when he messes up!!! :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

I nearly expire when my son touches mine. He was a mathmetician who had never used computers until he got a job in The USA and he started using supercomputers which we did not have in UK in 1990 He had to teach himself how to use a PC when he returned to UK in 1993 and he started using mine. Every time he touched it, it did the craziest things. He could use geometrical and algebraic software languages but he had never used anything as basic as an Excel sheet.

okosh
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM

And Dave or David means 'beloved'....And what a great name it is....))

Welcome to RS :RpS_smile:

klagoosh
10-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Hi Dave,

Nice to see you here, I have accepted your buddies invite welcome to RS.

I recognize that button! Nice to reconnect

scratchycat
10-26-2012, 12:04 PM
And Dave or David means 'beloved'....And what a great name it is....))

Welcome to RS :RpS_smile:

Some people are just partial!:RpS_smile:

It is a beautiful name.

okosh
10-27-2012, 02:26 AM
Some people are just partial!:RpS_smile:

It is a beautiful name.

Had it all my life....I like it so I might keep it a little longer :RpS_laugh:

EagleOne
11-01-2012, 04:01 PM
klagoosh/Dave: While being a little late to the party, I join with the others in welcoming you to RS, and I look forward to your posts and comments. Also to add my regrets at all your medical issues, and hope they are resolved soon.

It is always good to have another scambuster on board, and especially of your caliber.

baylee
11-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Hello and welcome!

MartinezShopper.ws
12-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi Dave, fantastic to see you here my friend. Steve

Shad1927
01-24-2013, 03:02 AM
welcome :-)
enjoy your stay

scratchycat
01-24-2013, 09:29 AM
Welcome Shad1927, it looks like we have another new member!