PDA

View Full Version : dothe45.com scam

Doc Bunkum
10-04-2012, 10:19 AM
So, it appears our scammer extraordinaire friend, Chris Doyle, has finally got his much anticipated latest adventure up and running - dothe45.com (http://dothe45.com/).

Only he's not being too forthcoming on just what it is he's peddling.

In fact, he's being downright sneaky about the whole thing.

He has the final page about the scam password protected - The System - Step 3

It's fairly obvious though what the company is because if you mouse over the link it says wikantrainyou.com, so it appears to be Wikaniko.

But still, I wonder if any reader that Doyle isn't familiar with wouldn't mind firing an e-mail off to the guy expressing interest and see if he'll send them a password.

If you get one, could you share it with any readers that might be interested via a PM so Doyle doesn't go and change it?

Just want to keep tabs on the scammer, you know. :RpS_wink:

Thanks!

littleroundman
10-04-2012, 10:44 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/doyle.jpg

Gee, I thought that "come to my house and I'll tell you a secret" recruitment approach went out back when Moses was still playing quarterback for the Israeli Raiders

Soapboxmom
10-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Scam has most rudely moved Docs thread to the Mod only board and banned our incredible fellow. Definitive proof it is a scam no doubt!!

littleroundman
10-04-2012, 08:35 PM
Hands up everyone who is surprised

Anyone ??

No one ??

Doc Bunkum
10-05-2012, 05:40 AM
Scam has most rudely moved Docs thread to the Mod only board and banned our incredible fellow. Definitive proof it is a scam no doubt!!

Oh, the ignominy of it all!

Being banned - again - from such a fine forum as scum.com! :RpS_smile:

Thanks, LRM, for posting that whois graphic - it`s all your fault.

I just quoted your post and got sent to the sin bin. :RpS_cursing:

Anyways, hope someone finds the time to contact Doyle, express interest, and get a password so we can get in his backroom and see what this latest project is all about|

littleroundman
10-05-2012, 06:12 AM
Thanks, LRM, for posting that whois graphic - it`s all your fault.

I just quoted your post and got sent to the sin bin. :RpS_cursing:

Count yourself lucky.

You could have been sentenced to 12 months of weekly attendance at dothe45.com (http://dothe45.com/) recruitment sessions to be personally conducted by His Royal Doyleness.

Doc Bunkum
10-05-2012, 07:36 AM
His Royal Doyleness must be going for the whole enchilada on this scam.

Big time operation here - I see he's using weebly - Free, Powerful, Professional - to build his site.

You'd think a big time operator like Doyle would at least be able to spring for his own domain name and set up his own site.

Apparently not.

Have to watch the budget and do it on the cheap.

These guys are amazing - they go on endlessly about MLM being such a simple business. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps to be successful.

If that's so, then why don't they follow their own advice?

This makes what?

The 6th attempt at least that we know about by this character to make something of himself in the business.

Now he's passing himself off as a "Lifestyle Trainer" - whatever that means.

Who'd ever want to take advice from this jackass is beyond me. 1661

littleroundman
10-05-2012, 09:36 AM
These guys are amazing - they go on endlessly about MLM being such a simple business. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps to be successful.

If that's so, then why don't they follow their own advice?

This makes what?

The 6th attempt at least that we know about by this character to make something of himself in the business.

You've discovered the secret reason why so many M.L.M.s sell and promote "positive thinking" books, tapes and courses, and why to an M.L.M.er, negativity is a dirty word.

Doc Bunkum
10-05-2012, 11:31 AM
I always find it instructive when somebody's offering me financial advice or a business opportunity to look at the kind of car they drive or the house they live in to get some idea of their level of success.

In the case of the person we're discussing, LRM noted his address as 7 Well Close, South Ruislip, Middlesex.

Running that address through Google maps or Zoopla, we find that this is the location:

http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg436/emperormaximus/WClose.jpg?t=1349454181

A 2 bedroom leasehold.

Talking about the lifestyles of the rich and famous, or in this case, the lifestyle of a Lifestyle Trainer, well...

You come to your own conclusions. :RpS_wink:

littleroundman
10-05-2012, 12:01 PM
To be fair, though.

He doesn't actually specify what sort of lifestyle he's gonna train you for.