PDA

View Full Version : lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

lutarian
09-21-2012, 06:47 PM
Wow. How pathetic is this? "ProfHenryHiggins" has spent so much time and effort into "exposing" so many programs and/or members within the programs. Yet he knows nothing about many of the programs he is talking about and is wrong about many of them. How about actually putting forth some time and effort into truly helping people like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc. Instead he puts forth his time in posting peoples information and making false accusations about programs. How about you post your information "ProfHenryHiggins"? Or are you to afraid for others to know the truth?

ProfHenryHiggins
09-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Wow. How pathetic is this? "ProfHenryHiggins" has spent so much time and effort into "exposing" so many programs and/or members within the programs. Yet he knows nothing about many of the programs he is talking about and is wrong about many of them. How about actually putting forth some time and effort into truly helping people like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc. Instead he puts forth his time in posting peoples information and making false accusations about programs. How about you post your information "ProfHenryHiggins"? Or are you to afraid for others to know the truth?

Where am I wrong?
I've been exposing the cash gifting programs, and list other programs that people are in primarily to specify just who I'm talking about.

Are you trying to argue that cash gifting is somehow legal? If you are, you'll lose.

littleroundman
09-21-2012, 08:22 PM
How about actually putting forth some time and effort into truly helping people like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc.

I don't know how things work in your world, but, in the real world it's entirely possible to do both.

You should try it sometime.

lutarian
09-21-2012, 10:43 PM
Where am I wrong?
I've been exposing the cash gifting programs, and list other programs that people are in primarily to specify just who I'm talking about.

Are you trying to argue that cash gifting is somehow legal? If you are, you'll lose.

How about spending your time HELPING people in serious need? Would that not be more productive?

You are wrong because you don't understand how different programs work. You understand there are programs where the money is only sent member to member and NOT to the program? You understand that the only money certain programs receives is a one time admin fee? You understand that with certain programs members receive autoresponder systems, hosting, etc. which are all considered valid products such as godaddy and aweber sell?

How about you? You do illegal and unethical things do you not? Your handle is actually on a list now of known crooks. How about you listing your personal information and such like you do to others?

lutarian
09-21-2012, 10:53 PM
I don't know you nor anything about you and I did not even email to you. However, I do quite a bit of work for others thank you very much.

ProfHenryHiggins
09-21-2012, 11:20 PM
How about spending your time HELPING people in serious need? Would that not be more productive?

You are wrong because you don't understand how different programs work. You understand there are programs where the money is only sent member to member and NOT to the program? You understand that the only money certain programs receives is a one time admin fee? You understand that with certain programs members receive autoresponder systems, hosting, etc. which are all considered valid products such as godaddy and aweber sell?

How about you? You do illegal and unethical things do you not? Your handle is actually on a list now of known crooks. How about you listing your personal information and such like you do to others?

On a "list of known crooks," you say?
Do point it out.

I'm not old enough to be listed in the Lesser Key of Solomon, but I am old enough to know how to read, thank you. A skill which I sometimes wonder whether has become viewed as crass and degenerate by modern America, given the cultural changes I see happening around me.

Sending money member to member does not change the illegalities involved. Take the classic chain letter. That works in that fashion; are you arguing that the lack of an admin makes it something other than a pyramid scheme?

laidback
09-21-2012, 11:21 PM

Here we go with the "you don't know how the program works BS!" C'mon, get real. Is that the best you've got to explain participating in illegal cash gifting schemes? You are also making a statement that PHH is on a list of "known crooks". Best trot out your proof there, sonny!!! As far as "helping people," exposing cash gifting schemes and the people that promote them does exactly that...!

lutarian
09-22-2012, 12:02 AM
On a "list of known crooks," you say?
Do point it out.

I'm not old enough to be listed in the Lesser Key of Solomon, but I am old enough to know how to read, thank you. A skill which I sometimes wonder whether has become viewed as crass and degenerate by modern America, given the cultural changes I see happening around me.

Sending money member to member does not change the illegalities involved. Take the classic chain letter. That works in that fashion; are you arguing that the lack of an admin makes it something other than a pyramid scheme?

Yes. You are on a list that others are working on for doing unethical and illegal things. I have known about it for about 2 weeks. All I know is that they plan on releasing it for everyone to see in the near future.

Actually I will totally agree with you about the reading and the changes in America.

I am stating that many of these programs you are bashing have products.

I am also stating that things of this nature are such a waste of time. If people honestly check to see how much time they put into this and instead use that time into some serious ventures...much more good will come of it.

On top of this. You post all of these people's personal information which is just messed up in my opinion. How would you like it if people posted your real name (which you don't give) and your personal address, phone number and email?

lutarian
09-22-2012, 12:06 AM
Here we go with the "you don't know how the program works BS!" C'mon, get real. Is that the best you've got to explain participating in illegal cash gifting schemes? You are also making a statement that PHH is on a list of "known crooks". Best trot out your proof there, sonny!!! As far as "helping people," exposing cash gifting schemes and the people that promote them does exactly that...!

That is correct. Some of the program that are being bashed have valid products.

As for the proof. I don't have to prove anything because others in the industry plan on releasing it.

Do you realize you guys actually make these programs more popular? People that have never heard about these programs come to the site, see them due to you guys, check to see if what you guys say is true and then a percentage of them join. So this is helping others? Get for real. You try and compare this to giving your time in children's cancer wards, women's shelters, helping with abused children, etc? There is no competition. Focus your time on true helping and not making programs that you hate more popular.

laidback
09-22-2012, 12:16 AM
That is correct. Some of the program that are being bashed have valid products.

As for the proof. I don't have to prove anything because others in the industry plan on releasing it.

Do you realize you guys actually make these programs more popular? People that have never heard about these programs come to the site, see them due to you guys, check to see if what you guys say is true and then a percentage of them join. So this is helping others? Get for real. You try and compare this to giving your time in children's cancer wards, women's shelters, helping with abused children, etc? There is no competition. Focus your time on true helping and not making programs that you hate more popular.
We've heard that argument before also, and once again you have no supporting data. AFA your accusation of PHH, so you are going on hearsay, marvelous. A hint here: YOU made the accusation here, and in some circles that can be actionable as libel unless you can show it is true. Yawn...your turn!

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 12:29 AM
You post all of these people's personal information which is just messed up in my opinion. How would you like it if people posted your real name (which you don't give) and your personal address, phone number and email

Actually, that's a point worth expanding on.

The reality is, WE aren't exposing "these peoples" information.

All we are doing is reproducing information THEY have put out there on the 'net.

Information which is associated with illegal cash gifting.

What we ARE doing, is pointing out to potential victims of cash gifting fraudsters there are more consequences involved than just losing their "gift" money.

By its' very nature, cash gifting puts those lower down the chain at risk.

THEY attach their real names and addresses to their "gifts" THEY have no bloody idea where such information will end up.

THEY associate themselves and their endeavors with illegal cash gifting

THEY even give up their bank, Paypal and payment processor details on occasions.

WE don't do anything but access information which THEY have put into the public domain.

O.K. you've made YOUR position very clear. You win and we lose.

YOU are going to continue participating in illegal cash gifting. That's YOUR choice, and you'll have to live with the consequences, whatever they may be.

Hopefully, however, potential cash gifting recruits who read and absorb the information presented here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) will realize things are NOT as they are being presented by the fraudsters behind cash gifting.

Cash gifting IS illegal.

Cash gifting DOES expose members to identity theft. (or worse)

The information cash gifters give out IS preserved on the 'net forever, if not longer.

Google CAN associate peoples' legitimate activities with illegal cash gifting.

There IS NO doing bad things for the "right reasons" get-out-of-jail-free card when it comes to pyramid or "endless chain recruiting" schemes

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 12:32 AM
You try and compare this to giving your time in children's cancer wards, women's shelters, helping with abused children, etc?

Gee, that's something I didn't realize about cash gifting until now.

Cash gifting gives you psychic abilities, does it ??

lutarian
09-22-2012, 12:33 AM
We've heard that argument before also, and once again you have no supporting data. AFA your accusation of PHH, so you are going on hearsay, marvelous. A hint here: YOU made the accusation here, and in some circles that can be actionable as libel unless you can show it is true. Yawn...your turn!

Two weeks ago I was told by a group I know that they have proof that PHH has done illegal and unethical things. They showed me a few thing and stated they were going to release this information and more at a later date. That is all I know for now but I did see actual proof via a video format.

No supporting data? I have been in the industry for years and have checked some of these programs out that you guys are bashing. By checking out I mean I have actually been in their back office and have seen what they have. Yet, you can bash a program without ever being in their back office? Where is your supporting data? So....to quote you..."YOU made the accusation here, and in some circles that can be actionable as libel unless you can show it is true." Maybe you should think about that while you bash programs without knowing the whole truth?

lutarian
09-22-2012, 12:35 AM
Gee, that's something I didn't realize about cash gifting until now.

Cash gifting gives you psychic abilities, does it ??

Such a childish response.

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Such a childish response.

I know,

I'm prone to do that when people post absurdities without knowing a damned thing about the target of their ire.

lutarian
09-22-2012, 12:41 AM
Actually, that's a point worth expanding on.

The reality is, WE aren't exposing "these peoples" information.

All we are doing is reproducing information THEY have put out there on the 'net.

Information which is associated with illegal cash gifting.

What we ARE doing, is pointing out to potential victims of cash gifting fraudsters there are more consequences involved than just losing their "gift" money.

By its' very nature, cash gifting puts those lower down the chain at risk.

THEY attach their real names and addresses to their "gifts" THEY have no bloody idea where such information will end up.

THEY associate themselves and their endeavors with illegal cash gifting

THEY even give up their bank, Paypal and payment processor details on occasions.

WE don't do anything but access information which THEY have put into the public domain.

O.K. you've made YOUR position very clear. You win and we lose.

YOU are going to continue participating in illegal cash gifting. That's YOUR choice, and you'll have to live with the consequences, whatever they may be.

Hopefully, however, potential cash gifting recruits who read and absorb the information presented here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) will realize things are NOT as they are being presented by the fraudsters behind cash gifting.

Cash gifting IS illegal.

Cash gifting DOES expose members to identity theft. (or worse)

The information cash gifters give out IS preserved on the 'net forever, if not longer.

Google CAN associate peoples' legitimate activities with illegal cash gifting.

There IS NO doing bad things for the "right reasons" get-out-of-jail-free card when it comes to pyramid or "endless chain recruiting" schemes

Yes. They post their real information yet you guys post it and call them scammers. Do you know them personally? Then you don't know if they are scammers. Why don't you guys post your real information? Afraid?

LOL! Cash gifting exposes members to identity theft but nothing else does? How about purchasing with a cc online, how about internet marketing, how about affiliate marketing, how about mlm, etc.

By the way...I am not just talking about you guys bashing gifting program. I am talking about you guys bashing all the programs you guys bash and by the way; I don't promote cash gifting. I am a very successful affiliate marketer that knows about the entire industry of mlm, im, affiliate and gifting. I wanted to see how you guys would respond if I posted in one of the gifting forums and used a known gifter's handle. You guys LOVE to make accusations. :)

lutarian
09-22-2012, 12:43 AM
I know,

I'm prone to do that when people post absurdities without knowing a damned thing about the target of their ire.

I know exactly what I am talking about. You don't unless you have been in the actual back offices of the programs ( mlm, in and gifting) you guys are bashing.

At least you admitted it was a childish response.

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 12:51 AM
At least you admitted it was a childish response.

Stick around, I can be a lot more childish than that.

Oh, and back on topic, cash gifting is STILL illegal, a point you seem to be studiously avoiding.

lutarian
09-22-2012, 12:54 AM
Stick around, I can be a lot more childish than that.

Oh, and back on topic, cash gifting is STILL illegal, a point you seem to be studiously avoiding.

Must be sad to be a childish adult. Wish I could see a REAL picture of you to see what you look like. I can just imagine.

Uh. Read my other posts I just recently made a few minutes ago would you?

ProfHenryHiggins
09-22-2012, 01:13 AM
Lutarian, Lutarian, Lutarian, you silly little mortal. Take a look at all the links to attorney general actions, Federal agencies, and police departments. For every poor fool who thinks "this looks cool, I'll try it" based on what he or she finds here, a dozen or more recognize the danger and learn to avoid the signs of the scams.

And if you think that looking the other way is going to "help" people somehow, well, you've forgotten an old classic about the nature of evil.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."

Now what do you think a demon who chose to side with Good is going to do? Certainly not stand by and do nothing. I choose to torment the wicked by telling the truths they don't want to be heard.

As far as a "video" of me doing unethical things, I'm practically rolling across the floor laughing. Littleroundman, Soapboxmom, could you explain to the child what "proof" means, and why a video of someone you have no idea what looks like (I most certainly do not have red skin, horns, or a spade at the end of my tail) is going to be exceedingly hard to use as evidence in a schoolroom debate, much less in a professionally run courthouse.

---------------------------

Now back to exposing scammers. It appears that one of the people I exposed as a member of the 2010 Blessings ring is now pushing The People's Program.
Recall what the attorney general's office of Pennsylvania said in this case: http://articles.mcall.com/2001-02-15/news/3345160_1_gifting-pyramid-schemes-internet-site

Claude Clements

claudeclements@gmail.com
267-575-1590
877-810-1590
http://www.2010blessings.com/invite10/?35340
http://mysite.thepeoplesprogram.com/claudeclements/contactus.php?d=274436
https://twitter.com/cclements33
http://www.ibosocial.com/claudeclements
http://www.facebook.com/claude.clements?sk=wall
http://www.claudeclements.organogold.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/claudeclements
http://www.empowernetwork.com/claudesteam/?id=claudesteam
http://www.fdieliteteam.com/about-our-team.php?id=367883
http://claudeclements.blogspot.com
http://homebasedbusiness.com/profile/ClaudeClements
http://www.oguniversity.com/community/11713-claude-clements/profile

You may send your $50.00 hosting fee utilizing any of the following.

No need to overnight. You can also second day air if you wish.

USPS FedEx UPS

The $50.00 hosting fee must be in the form of cash, money order or bank cashiers check. ONLY Postal Money Orders are excepted.

Make sure to include your ID Number and complete name.

Important: If you wish to pay the admin fee with Postal Money Order or Bank Cashiers Check please email us at admin@thepeoplesprogram.com for directions.

Gift Options:

Message From Your Inviter
A Note From Claude Clements :

Inviter Info
Send Your Gift Of $125.00 To Your Inviter:
Contact Information:
Phone: 2675751590
Email: claudeclements@gmail.com
Claude Clements
6221 Washington ave
Philadelphia,Pa 19150
USA

Gift Options:

PayPal:
makemoneyonlinewithrob@gmail.com AlertPay:
pplrulz@yahoo.com

Message From Your Inviter
A Note From Rob Sevilla :Welcome aboard. I look forward to working with you.

Inviter Info
Send Your Gift Of $9875 To Your Inviter:
Contact Information:
Phone: 662-346-6611
Email: robsevilla74@gmail.com
Rob Sevilla
116 Ridge Cove Dr.
Saltillo,MS 38866

Copyright © 2008-2011 www.thepeoplesprogram.com, All rights reserved.

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 01:17 AM
I'll tell ya what, let's not mess around with all this back and forth rhetoric.

Let's put this thing to bed once and for all.

You have your secret society gang gather all their evidence against the forum and we'll get the legal actions happening.

BTW, don't bother with the threatening lawyers' letter, let's go straight to the courts.

That way the cash gifters can prove how "legal" their activities are to an independent party and he/she can decide the merits of your argument/s.

Couldn't be fairer than that, could we ??

You have your people contact our people and we'll arrange the swapping of names and addresses and setting of court dates.

lutarian
09-22-2012, 01:23 AM
You must not have read all my posts.

Torment the wicked uh? People joining programs is being wicked? I can think of things that are truly wicked and people joining programs is not. However, you are because you do illegal things ( I have seen the proof) and make false accusations.

A video. meaning a video of things you have done...not showing you obviously. Of things you have done. Video proof of fake signups with vulgar text, of illegal activity within corporate sites. Videos were taken as the proof (the ones I saw) since obviously screen shots can be to easily faked.

Why don't you be a man and post your personal information? Are you afraid? I noticed you constantly avoid this question. You truly think no one will ever find out your real information? You are obviously a very afraid little man.

lutarian
09-22-2012, 01:26 AM
I'll tell ya what, let's not mess around with all this back and forth rhetoric.

Let's put this thing to bed once and for all.

You have your secret society gang gather all their evidence against the forum and we'll get the legal actions happening.

BTW, don't bother with the threatening lawyers' letter, let's go straight to the courts.

That way the cash gifters can prove how "legal" their activities are to an independent party and he/she can decide the merits of your argument/s.

Couldn't be fairer than that, could we ??

You have your people contact our people and we'll arrange the swapping of names and addresses and setting of court dates.

Do you know HOW to read? Did I ever say I had anyone gathering information? No. I said I knew those that were gathering information and I had seen some of it. Did I say anyone was gathering info against the forum? No. I said information about fhh. Hard to believe you are the admin and can't pay attention to what people type. By the way. What is your real name, address, phone number and email? Oh wait. You guys thinks it's ok to do what you do but you are to afraid to post your real information.

ProfHenryHiggins
09-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Vulgar text, yes, I can have a foul mouth at times. There is nothing inherently illegal or unethical about that.

Fake signups to get evidence, yes. But I don't use that method until I'm already certain that there is fraud going on. And you do not need to see a program's back office to spot that, most of the time. The ad copy, the promoters, the classic red flags learned from previous scams, the clues are there if you open your eyes and think carefully about things.

Illegal activity within corporate sites? Now you're fishing, trying to get me to reveal information by ambiguously alluding to things. I don't fall for fake psychics using that tactic, and I won't fall for you using it, Lutarian.

Oh, and making your Photobucket album private isn't going to do a thing to protect you from the Wayback Machine or any law enforcement agency looking into matters.

lutarian
09-22-2012, 01:55 AM
Vulgar text, yes, I can have a foul mouth at times. There is nothing inherently illegal or unethical about that.

Fake signups to get evidence, yes. But I don't use that method until I'm already certain that there is fraud going on. And you do not need to see a program's back office to spot that, most of the time. The ad copy, the promoters, the classic red flags learned from previous scams, the clues are there if you open your eyes and think carefully about things.

Illegal activity within corporate sites? Now you're fishing, trying to get me to reveal information by ambiguously alluding to things. I don't fall for fake psychics using that tactic, and I won't fall for you using it, Lutarian.

Oh, and making your Photobucket album private isn't going to do a thing to protect you from the Wayback Machine or any law enforcement agency looking into matters.

You don't read do you. I am not lutarian. I used the handle of a gifter from two years ago just as you used your name which you probably took from My Fair Lady. I wanted to see the reaction and of course you guys jumped to conclusions right away. I am also an affiliate marketer, not a gifter. However, you are probably going to say that is a scam also.

Sorry. Don't use photo bucket. I like good old fashion pics that you can hold, frame and display. Especially of my grandchildren.

Not fishing at all. Two weeks ago I saw the proof.

Still ignoring me about giving out your information. Funny. You are obviously scared about something.

ProfHenryHiggins
09-22-2012, 02:15 AM
If that was true, Lutarian, why did the album turn private in the short time frame between the mention of it in this thread and now?

Not that it keeps me out.

YourFinancialFreedom-1.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view&current=YourFinancialFreedom-1.mp4)

44522cd9aa4074a34055b9502e5b343d453.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view&current=44522cd9aa4074a34055b9502e5b343d453.mp4)

CashGiftingWithRay513-237-4820WWWGE.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view&current=CashGiftingWithRay513-237-4820WWWGE.mp4)

YourFinancialFreedom3.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view&current=YourFinancialFreedom3.mp4)

GenerateCashDaily2.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view&current=GenerateCashDaily2.mp4)

lutarian
09-22-2012, 02:22 AM
How could I possibly know the answer to that question?

If that was true, Lutarian, why did the album turn private in the short time frame between the mention of it in this thread and now?

Not that it keeps me out.

YourFinancialFreedom-1.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view¤t=YourFinancialFreedom-1.mp4)

44522cd9aa4074a34055b9502e5b343d453.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view¤t=44522cd9aa4074a34055b9502e5b343d453 .mp4)

CashGiftingWithRay513-237-4820WWWGE.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view¤t=CashGiftingWithRay513-237-4820WWWGE.mp4)

YourFinancialFreedom3.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view¤t=YourFinancialFreedom3.mp4)

GenerateCashDaily2.mp4 video by lutarian - Photobucket (http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn183/lutarian/?action=view¤t=GenerateCashDaily2.mp4)

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 02:32 AM
You're all chicken

cash gifting is illegal.

You should do charity work

cash gifting is illegal.

You don't understand

cash gifting is illegal.

You make things up.

cash gifting is illegal

We have proof

cash gifting is illegal

You're childish

cash gifting is illegal

Other things are dangerous

cash gifting is illegal

You have sad lives

cash gifting is illegal

You should find something better to do

cash gifting is illegal

I'm not luterian

cash gifting is illegal

anyone else see a pattern developing here ??

lutarian
09-22-2012, 02:48 AM
You're all chicken

cash gifting is illegal.

You should do charity work

cash gifting is illegal.

You don't understand

cash gifting is illegal.

You make things up.

cash gifting is illegal

We have proof

cash gifting is illegal

You're childish

cash gifting is illegal

Other things are dangerous

cash gifting is illegal

You have sad lives

cash gifting is illegal

You should find something better to do

cash gifting is illegal

I'm not luterian

cash gifting is illegal

anyone else see a pattern developing here ??

Yes I do. I see the pattern of you people being a bunch of unethical (some breaking the law) losers. I have met people like you guys in person before and they all had such low self esteem they had to do things of this nature to make themselves feel better about their sad, little lives.

I am going to get really going now. Let's see here. I bet some of you believe in God and go to church. Let's talk about your sins. Any of you have sex outside of marriage, swear, lust, get drunk, etc? I bet some of you do. Yet you guys are on here trashing others and judging them? Interesting. How about you worry about your life and fix the issues in your sinful life. Oh wait. Because judging others and such makes you feel so much better about how unhappy you are with your life.

So...what's your name again along with your address, phone number and email? Oh yea. You are afraid. Sorry little man. Go back to your pathetic little life with your low self esteem and probably a not very high paying job. I will go back to my affiliate marketing, my recording studio, my juice bar and more importantly the home for children with special needs that I own and operate. A job where I have the respect of my family, my friends and my community.

laidback
09-22-2012, 02:59 AM
This must be MMB incognito, he makes about the same amount of sense...!

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 03:06 AM
Yes I do. I see the pattern of you people being a bunch of unethical (some breaking the law) losers. I have met people like you guys in person before and they all had such low self esteem they had to do things of this nature to make themselves feel better about their sad, little lives.

I am going to get really going now. Let's see here. I bet some of you believe in God and go to church. Let's talk about your sins. Any of you have sex outside of marriage, swear, lust, get drunk, etc? I bet some of you do. Yet you guys are on here trashing others and judging them? Interesting. How about you worry about your life and fix the issues in your sinful life. Oh wait. Because judging others and such makes you feel so much better about how unhappy you are with your life.

So...what's your name again along with your address, phone number and email? Oh yea. You are afraid. Sorry little man. Go back to your pathetic little life with your low self esteem and probably a not very high paying job. I will go back to my affiliate marketing, my recording studio, my juice bar and more importantly the home for children with special needs that I own and operate. A job where I have the respect of my family, my friends and my community.

Yep, all that in spades.

AND YET

cash gifting is STILL illegal.

lutarian
09-22-2012, 03:25 AM
Yep, all that in spades.

AND YET

cash gifting is STILL illegal.

You realize I keep mentioning programs and you keep mentioning cash gifting. Shows how you don't pay attention. All kinds of things are illegal. Hope you guys don't call yourselves Christians because you are not.

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 03:37 AM
You realize I keep mentioning programs and you keep mentioning cash gifting.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/rose_zps0ba52e00.jpg

littleroundman
09-22-2012, 03:41 AM
Hope you guys don't call yourselves Christians because you are not.

Ummn,

is that supposed to be somehow germane to the discussion at hand ??

Christians = cash gifting is illegal AND immoral

Not Christians = cash gifting is illegal AND immoral.

ProfHenryHiggins
09-22-2012, 03:42 AM
You realize I keep mentioning programs and you keep mentioning cash gifting. Shows how you don't pay attention. All kinds of things are illegal. Hope you guys don't call yourselves Christians because you are not.

I don't call myself one.

lutarian
09-22-2012, 03:42 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/rose_zps0ba52e00.jpg

In that case think about what you are.

lutarian
09-22-2012, 03:43 AM
I don't call myself one.

Good. I can respect that.

lutarian
09-26-2012, 04:22 AM
I am curious. Do you guys shop at Wall Mart? If so...why? They are involved in highly unethical and illegal activity.

Soapboxmom
09-26-2012, 08:39 AM
I am curious. Do you guys shop at Wall Mart? If so...why? They are involved in highly unethical and illegal activity.
The topic of the thread is cash gifting and those promoting this clearly illegal activity. Please fell free to start a Walmart thread in the appropriate section.

laidback
09-26-2012, 10:20 AM
The topic of the thread is cash gifting and those promoting this clearly illegal activity. Please fell free to start a Walmart thread in the appropriate section.

We all know that's just a deflection and not a serious post...! This clown has tried the "I'm doing good, are you?", "I'm a Christian and you're not" ,and now Moral equivalency arguments, can't wait for his next attempted justifying why he participates in illegal cash gifting...!He has a lot of ground to cover to get to be as entertaining as "MMB" was...!

lutarian
09-26-2012, 03:37 PM
We all know that's just a deflection and not a serious post...! This clown has tried the "I'm doing good, are you?", "I'm a Christian and you're not" ,and now Moral equivalency arguments, can't wait for his next attempted justifying why he participates in illegal cash gifting...!He has a lot of ground to cover to get to be as entertaining as "MMB" was...!

1. I don't participate in gifting programs.

2. It was a simple question. You guys focus on such small things and accuse people of being scammers when you have no idea if they are. They could be innocent and believe whatever they are doing in whatever program or type of program is just fine. There are truly bad things in the world and such nothings are being focused on by a small bunch of angry people.

Soapboxmom
09-26-2012, 03:46 PM
1. I don't participate in gifting programs.

2. It was a simple question. You guys focus on such small things and accuse people of being scammers when you have no idea if they are. They could be innocent and believe whatever they are doing in whatever program or type of program is just fine. There are truly bad things in the world and such nothings are being focused on by a small bunch of angry people.
Their belief that the program is legit is not the issue. Cash gifting as a business is clearly illegal. End of story!

lutarian
09-26-2012, 03:51 PM
Their belief that the program is legit is not the issue. Cash gifting as a business is clearly illegal. End of story!

Not what I am talking about once again.

Read all my posts in here and you will see.

littleroundman
09-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Not what I am talking about once again.

You call it potAYto, I call it potAHto,

You call it tomAYto, I call it tomAHto

The law calls it illegal.

lutarian
09-26-2012, 07:27 PM
You call it potAYto, I call it potAHto,

You call it tomAYto, I call it tomAHto

The law calls it illegal.

Not talking about that at all. Seriously..you guys never read what people post. You just assume things. It's quite amazing.

However, you keep accusing people of whatever you accuse them of and the entire time keep in mind that you are doing something yourself that is unethical and/or illegal in your life and supporting businesses that are involved in unethical and/or illegal activity. Similar to my niece who refuses to buy Ben and Jerry ice cream because the owners are gay yet she shops as certain stores that have been in the news for years that are involved in unethical and illegal activity. Makes no sense really.

path2prosperity
09-26-2012, 07:36 PM
This must be MMB incognito, he makes about the same amount of sense...!

I was just about to post the same opinion "laidback."

lutarian
09-26-2012, 07:43 PM
I was just about to post the same opinion "laidback."

You guys are obviously brain dead if you don't think I make any sense. I will try and put in at a grade school level so you can understand it.

You are judging people about their ethics or lack of ethics. Yet, are you perfect? Do you ever do anything that lacks in ethics or is illegal? If you say no to both that meas you are perfect and no one is. It's like the analogy of "the pot calling the kettle black". So you are basically a hypocrite. When you judge others on what they are doing yet you are doing things that are not totally on the up and up...you are a hypocrite. People that are like this are unhappy with something in their life or what they are doing so they enjoy pointing figures at others to make themselves feel better. Understand now?

littleroundman
09-26-2012, 07:43 PM
Walmart ??

Ice cream ??

Us ??

Everything else besides "cash gifting is illegal" ??

One hates to stereotype people, but, sometimes people bring it on themselves.

Cash gifting is illegal, no matter what YOU call it or what the cash gifters themselves call it.

What's even more reprehensible is your "innocent" and "kind hearted" people are left hanging out to dry by the thieves behind the whole cash gifting scene and the thieves are the only ones actually making real money.

That's the whole point of what we're doing here.

DON'T DO IT.

DON'T GET INVOLVED.

No matter how "pure" the intent, it's illegal, it's immoral and, by becoming involved, THEY put THEMSELVES at risk.

lutarian
09-26-2012, 07:55 PM
I will re-post just in case you did not see it. NO ONE has perfect morals including you...yet you judge?

You guys are obviously brain dead if you don't think I make any sense. I will try and put in at a grade school level so you can understand it.

You are judging people about their ethics or lack of ethics. Yet, are you perfect? Do you ever do anything that lacks in ethics or is illegal? If you say no to both that meas you are perfect and no one is. It's like the analogy of "the pot calling the kettle black". So you are basically a hypocrite. When you judge others on what they are doing yet you are doing things that are not totally on the up and up...you are a hypocrite. People that are like this are unhappy with something in their life or what they are doing so they enjoy pointing figures at others to make themselves feel better. Understand now?

Walmart ??

Ice cream ??

Us ??

Everything else besides "cash gifting is illegal" ??

One hates to stereotype people, but, sometimes people bring it on themselves.

Cash gifting is illegal, no matter what YOU call it or what the cash gifters themselves call it.

What's even more reprehensible is your "innocent" and "kind hearted" people are left hanging out to dry by the thieves behind the whole cash gifting scene and the thieves are the only ones actually making real money.

That's the whole point of what we're doing here.

DON'T DO IT.

DON'T GET INVOLVED.

No matter how "pure" the intent, it's illegal, it's immoral and, by becoming involved, THEY put THEMSELVES at risk.

littleroundman
09-26-2012, 08:12 PM
Understand now?

Oh, I understand perfectly.

I understand you're talking about everything else but the subject at hand.

Which one are you doing on behalf of these "other people"

Rationalizing

Justifying

Laying blame.

Accepting responsibility.

Again, cash gifting is illegal.

We show proof people are engaged in illegal cash gifting by posting evidence THEY have posted on the internet.

We show proof of other activities being undertaken by the same people by posting evidence THEY have posted on the internet.

There's no "judging" them.

It is what it is.

By becoming involved with cash gifting and cash gifters, THEY are putting THEMSELVES at risk

Did we make anything up ??

Did we do anything illegal ??

Did we do anything anyone else couldn't do ??

It's 2012, things are different than they were 10 years ago.

Google is a reality.

Google is just ONE of the risks of becoming involved in cash gifting.

Obviously that risk doesn't affect you, you have made up your mind any benefit, perceived or otherwise is worth the risk/s.

If ONE other person reads the forum and decides against participating, we've accomplished what we set out to do.

laidback
09-26-2012, 09:00 PM

So, by your argument, crime should not be pointed out or punished because nobody is perfect? C'mon, that is a pikers deflection, surely you can do better than that...! Or is this another feeble moral equivalency argument? You might want to try to point out any illegality being perpetuated by members of this forum, but you'll have a tough time supporting your claim. As a matter of fact, if you have some evidence of illegal behavior, report it to the authorities, or file a suit in court...! We'd love to see it...!

ProfHenryHiggins
09-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Lutarian, this is not two nations going to armed war over which end of the egg they crack open first at breakfast. This is a real life matter, and if we choose to fight this battle, it may help in dealing with other forms of online crime as well by exposing ties between different schemes or between seemingly unrelated crime rings.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 01:13 AM
Forget about cash gifting or any other program. The fact is that you are judging yet you make mistakes yourself, do things that others consider unethical, possibly do things that are illegal, support businesses that are involved in unethical and illegal practices, etc. That is hypocrisy.

Oh, I understand perfectly.

I understand you're talking about everything else but the subject at hand.

Which one are you doing on behalf of these "other people"

Rationalizing

Justifying

Laying blame.

Accepting responsibility.

Again, cash gifting is illegal.

We show proof people are engaged in illegal cash gifting by posting evidence THEY have posted on the internet.

We show proof of other activities being undertaken by the same people by posting evidence THEY have posted on the internet.

There's no "judging" them.

It is what it is.

By becoming involved with cash gifting and cash gifters, THEY are putting THEMSELVES at risk

Did we make anything up ??

Did we do anything illegal ??

Did we do anything anyone else couldn't do ??

It's 2012, things are different than they were 10 years ago.

Google is a reality.

Google is just ONE of the risks of becoming involved in cash gifting.

Obviously that risk doesn't affect you, you have made up your mind any benefit, perceived or otherwise is worth the risk/s.

If ONE other person reads the forum and decides against participating, we've accomplished what we set out to do.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 01:16 AM
So, by your argument, crime should not be pointed out or punished because nobody is perfect? C'mon, that is a pikers deflection, surely you can do better than that...! Or is this another feeble moral equivalency argument? You might want to try to point out any illegality being perpetuated by members of this forum, but you'll have a tough time supporting your claim. As a matter of fact, if you have some evidence of illegal behavior, report it to the authorities, or file a suit in court...! We'd love to see it...!

Ok. Do you any of you smoke weed? Do any of you allow anyone 21 to drink at your house? That is also illegal but many do it. I am willing to bet some of you do. Oh...but that is ok right? There are so many things besides programs (not just cash gifting) that are so much worse yet you guys focus on trivial things when some of you are no better.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 01:22 AM
Lutarian, this is not two nations going to armed war over which end of the egg they crack open first at breakfast. This is a real life matter, and if we choose to fight this battle, it may help in dealing with other forms of online crime as well by exposing ties between different schemes or between seemingly unrelated crime rings.

Ok. Now in all seriousness that is the best response I have seen by any of you guys. So cudos to phh.

However, I doubt this will help out with true online crimes such as pedifiles and such.

I looked up the other posts you guys have made and you guys bash all kinds of online programs. I still find it unethical to do what you guys do with these people. Especially when many of you do things that I am sure think are unethical.

laidback
09-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Ok. Do you any of you smoke weed? Do any of you allow anyone 21 to drink at your house? That is also illegal but many do it. I am willing to bet some of you do. Oh...but that is ok right? There are so many things besides programs (not just cash gifting) that are so much worse yet you guys focus on trivial things when some of you are no better.

More deflection, as expected. You bitch about "trivial" and then turn around and try to illustrate with trivial BS. Also, be aware that in many areas using weed is legal. Drinking is ALWAYS legal...drinking ALCOHOL by minors may not be, depending on where you reside...! C'mon, your performance thus far is truly disappointing...!

lutarian
09-27-2012, 02:50 PM
More deflection, as expected. You bitch about "trivial" and then turn around and try to illustrate with trivial BS. Also, be aware that in many areas using weed is legal. Drinking is ALWAYS legal...drinking ALCOHOL by minors may not be, depending on where you reside...! C'mon, your performance thus far is truly disappointing...!

Not deflection at all. Trying to prove a point but you are obviously to ignorant to realize this. It's so easy. If anyone is doing things in their life that are unethical and or illegal and if they support businesses that are involved in unethical practices then you have no right judging others...period. That is as simple as I can put it.

ProfHenryHiggins
09-27-2012, 04:54 PM
Not deflection at all. Trying to prove a point but you are obviously to ignorant to realize this. It's so easy. If anyone is doing things in their life that are unethical and or illegal and if they support businesses that are involved in unethical practices then you have no right judging others...period. That is as simple as I can put it.

Define what "ethical" is, in terms a demon can understand, please.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 05:59 PM
Define what "ethical" is, in terms a demon can understand, please.

A demon uh? Some mental issues perhaps?

laidback
09-27-2012, 07:30 PM

Perhaps you meant "too"...?You also apparently missed the point of the PHH question regarding "ethical"...! Ethics are often subjective, depending upon who is looking, and may or may not coincide with 'legal'. Your deflection to claim that people cannot call a cash gifting scheme illegal because they shop at Walmart and YOU consider Walmart to be unethical is more BS, and a totally irrelevant comparison. I happen to think that the way cows, chickens, pigs and horses are slaughtered is cruel and unethical, but it IS legal. Ya got anything else, because so far your arguments are totally unconvincing.

littleroundman
09-27-2012, 08:24 PM
O.K.

Now we've finished todays' lesson on "Ethics lutarian Style" could we please return to discussing why cash gifting is both illegal and immoral, how it is misrepresented, how it disadvantages those lower in the gifting pecking order and how it can endanger the safety and/or security and/or credibility of those who participate in it using "traditional" means of communicating ??

lutarian
09-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Perhaps you meant "too"...?You also apparently missed the point of the PHH question regarding "ethical"...! Ethics are often subjective, depending upon who is looking, and may or may not coincide with 'legal'. Your deflection to claim that people cannot call a cash gifting scheme illegal because they shop at Walmart and YOU consider Walmart to be unethical is more BS, and a totally irrelevant comparison. I happen to think that the way cows, chickens, pigs and horses are slaughtered is cruel and unethical, but it IS legal. Ya got anything else, because so far your arguments are totally unconvincing.

You are correct. Should have been "too".

Very simple. Read my last post it explains it all. If you can't figure that out then you are brain dead.

Oh. Just a side note. Wall Mart is not only unethical but are involved in highly illegal practices. I am a FORMER supervisor so I know for a fact about this. However, I just used that as an example.

Once again. If you can't figure out what I said in my last post then you are not very smart or are blind.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 08:31 PM
O.K.

Now we've finished todays' lesson on "Ethics lutarian Style" could we please return to discussing why cash gifting is both illegal and immoral, how it is misrepresented, how it disadvantages those lower in the gifting pecking order and how it can endanger the safety and/or security and/or credibility of those who participate in it using "traditional" means of communicating ??

Yes. While your at it also put in all the other things that do the same you mentioned above. Not just cash gifting.

ProfHenryHiggins
09-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Very simple. Read my last post it explains it all. If you can't figure that out then you are brain dead.

Oh. Just a side note. Wall Mart is not only unethical but are involved in highly illegal practices. I am a FORMER supervisor so I know for a fact about this. However, I just used that as an example.

Once again. If you can't figure out what I said in my last post...then...well...you are not very smart or are blind.

And, as I believe site admin Soapboxmom told you already, start a new thread to discuss Walmart and the abuses within it. Do NOT hijack a thread clearly marked as being for evidence against a specific program or group. Why do you think we have different threads about different subjects, anyway?

littleroundman
09-27-2012, 08:49 PM
Yes. While your at it also put in all the other things that do the same you mentioned above. Not just cash gifting.

What sort of nonsensical proposition is that ??

The title of the thread is quite clearly defined as being Yet another cash gifting fool (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/)

It is NOT, as far as I'm aware, entitled: "luterians' thread for discussing anything and everything he considers unethical and immoral EXCEPT cash gifting"

Perhaps we can give the the benefit of our experience/s and assist you to start your own blog or forum on which you can give vent to your feelings as you see fit.

Failing that being an option, please remain on topic.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:04 PM
And, as I believe site admin Soapboxmom told you already, start a new thread to discuss Walmart and the abuses within it. Do NOT hijack a thread clearly marked as being for evidence against a specific program or group. Why do you think we have different threads about different subjects, anyway?

Was only responding to laidback. Maybe you should have read before you responded.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:06 PM
What sort of nonsensical proposition is that ??

The title of the thread is quite clearly defined as being Yet another cash gifting fool (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/)

It is NOT, as far as I'm aware, entitled: "luterians' thread for discussing anything and everything he considers unethical and immoral EXCEPT cash gifting"

Perhaps we can give the the benefit of our experience/s and assist you to start your own blog or forum on which you can give vent to your feelings as you see fit.

Failing that being an option, please remain on topic.

Blah, blah, blah. People thinking they are so perfect so they judge others. So sad.

Whip
09-27-2012, 09:10 PM
And yet here you are trying to judge us.....fascinating.

littleroundman
09-27-2012, 09:11 PM

Thus my theoretical thread title:

"luterians' thread for discussing anything and everything HE considers unethical and immoral EXCEPT cash gifting"

ProfHenryHiggins
09-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Was only responding to laidback. Maybe you should have read before you responded.

Note who the original poster in this thread was.

I request that you leave it, if you cannot stay on topic.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:16 PM

I was simply trying to prove a point that I posted earlier so plainly it is pathetic and you still don't get it.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:17 PM
Thus my theoretical thread title:

"luterians' thread for discussing anything and everything HE considers unethical and immoral EXCEPT cash gifting"

Total lie. NEVER stated that. You LOVE to twist things don't you?

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:18 PM
Note who the original poster in this thread was.

I request that you leave it, if you cannot stay on topic.

I suggest that you quit thinking you are high and mighty.

littleroundman
09-27-2012, 09:20 PM
Total lie. NEVER stated that. You LOVE to twist things don't you?

No ???

Wasn't it you who said:

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:21 PM

Trying to prove a simple point which none of you can seem to get.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:23 PM
Trying to twist it again I see. Why don't you put your entire quote before I posted that to you? Interesting. You know good and well what that means.

No ???

Wasn't it you who said:

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:30 PM
I will do this for you since you are trying to twist the truth. Here is the conversation. Now if you read you can easily see what this means. You are focusing on things such as cash gifting and internet marketing programs. What you stated below happens in ALL KINDS OF THINGS. How about focusing on REAL problems and bringing them up....not just bringing cash gifting up. Now your response will be to probably tell me to look at the forum and see what else you guys are talking about. I have. More cash gifting, more ponzi schemes such as zeek, etc. All of which are so minor it is pathetic when compared to the real issues at hand in this world.

O.K.

No ???

Wasn't it you who said:

littleroundman
09-27-2012, 09:33 PM
Trying to twist it again I see. Why don't you put your entire quote before I posted that to you? Interesting. You know good and well what that means.

Ummn, no I don't.

To me, you are quite clearly suggesting we go against both forum protocol and rules by taking the clearly defined threads' subject, which is:
Yet another cash gifting fool (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/) off topic and including other subject matter/s which YOU consider to be germane to that subject.

You have also conveniently decided to ignore the fact it has been politely suggested on several occasions that, should you have comments to make outside of the topic at hand, you are quite at liberty to start a thread of your own.

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:38 PM
I just posted the answer to it. Read above.

Ummn, no I don't.

To me, you are quite clearly suggesting we go against both forum protocol and rules by taking the clearly defined threads' subject, which is:
Yet another cash gifting fool (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/) off topic and including other subject matter/s which YOU consider to be germane to that subject.

You have also conveniently decided to ignore the fact it has been politely suggested on several occasions that, should you have comments to make outside of the topic at hand, you are quite at liberty to start a thread of your own.

littleroundman
09-27-2012, 09:39 PM
You are focusing on things such as cash gifting and internet marketing programs.

Well, gollygosh,

I guess that's why the forum is called REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) and not Let's solve the problems of the planet.com

and the thread in which we're participating is called Yet another cash gifting fool (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/) and not The cure and prevention of excessive intestinal gas production in those favouring a vegetarian diet

lutarian
09-27-2012, 09:49 PM
So sad. So sad. You guys keep talking about how others are scammers and how certain people are breaking the law even when there are a certain percentage of you that break the law also. I know this for a fact. How you might ask? Think about it. Some of you should not be so free in talking to your friends about your life.

So you guys can keep being the hypocrites that you are because that is exactly what you are. Nothing but hypocrites.

I have said what I needed to say and got the information I needed to get. Your full personal information will soon be online for others to see.

Adios! ;)

littleroundman
09-27-2012, 10:00 PM
I have said what I needed to say and got the information I needed to get. Your full personal information will soon be online for others to see.

That's as maybe.

It STILL doesn't alter the facts cash gifting is illegal, immoral and unethical and the title of this thread is Yet another cash gifting fool (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/)

By all means publish the names and personal information and yet, tomorrow morning not one of those "facts" will have changed.

laidback
09-27-2012, 10:15 PM
So sad. So sad. You guys keep talking about how others are scammers and how certain people are breaking the law even when there are a certain percentage of you that break the law also. I know this for a fact. How you might ask? Think about it. Some of you should not be so free in talking to your friends about your life.

So you guys can keep being the hypocrites that you are because that is exactly what you are. Nothing but hypocrites.

Adios! ;)
Ho-freaking-Hum! Now the, 'I'm gonna expose you' threat. Are you sure this moron isn't MMB in disguise? He has been asked to trot out any evidence or proof of his allegations and side-steps the issue. He's got nothing!

laidback
09-28-2012, 04:10 AM
LOL, apparently our MMB wannabe is embarrassed to continue in public, so he has been drivelling all over my pm box. Same crap, different location.

Soapboxmom
09-28-2012, 08:47 AM

Adios! ;)
It is a little late for that bonehead! I have published numerous court documents from cases I have been involved in including Tim Danell's losing suit against me, Rep X's suit against Darnell and Jack Weinzierl and my personal suit against Darnell that forced him to remove the slam site and false criminal allegations he was making against me. My identity and whereabouts are hardly secret. What a maroon you are!!!

See ya!!!!

Soapboxmom

lutarian
09-28-2012, 03:10 PM
It is a little late for that bonehead! I have published numerous court documents from cases I have been involved in including Tim Danell's losing suit against me, Rep X's suit against Darnell and Jack Weinzierl and my personal suit against Darnell that forced him to remove the slam site and false criminal allegations he was making against me. My identity and whereabouts are hardly secret. What a maroon you are!!!

See ya!!!!

Soapboxmom

You are obviously as ignorant as the rest of your admins and you don't know how to read. Did I say you specifically? Here I will post what I said and hope you know how to read.

"Your full personal information will soon be online for others to see." That means all of you. I think it is ONLY FAIR that everyone knows the full personal information with real names, phone numbers, email addresses and home addresses of the people that are bashing them don't you?

path2prosperity
09-28-2012, 03:41 PM
LOL, apparently our MMB wannabe is embarrassed to continue in public, so he has been drivelling all over my pm box. Same crap, different location.

He is asking for people to supply him with dirt on you, prof and LRM on a WLD thread. What sort of idiot would try that tack?

Whip
09-28-2012, 04:11 PM
He is asking for people to supply him with dirt on you, prof and LRM on a WLD thread. What sort of idiot would try that tack?

moneydownthedrain.................again.
Notice he's not throwing out the lame IP detector story this time.

laidback
09-28-2012, 05:27 PM
You are obviously as ignorant as the rest of your admins and you don't know how to read. Did I say you specifically? Here I will post what I said and hope you know how to read.

"Your full personal information will soon be online for others to see." That means all of you. I think it is ONLY FAIR that everyone knows the full personal information with real names, phone numbers, email addresses and home addresses of the people that are bashing them don't you?
It is quite simple, really. If they feel they have been wronged, that is what the courts are for. They simply file the case and Voila, during discovery it is found that they really are the scammers claimed. C'mon, MonkeyButtBreath, you're wasting time and space...again.

laidback
09-28-2012, 05:31 PM

Marvelous. I'm sure he and Festering Boil will be very happy together, tip a pint or twelve, whatever...!

littleroundman
09-29-2012, 01:18 AM

The strange thing about that sort of threat is, as SBM has pointed out, the names and addresses ARE "out there" and have been for years.

As are the remnants of the many fake pages and/or identities and even fake pictures put "out there" by those seeking to cover their own a***s in an attempt to distract attention away from themselves and/or those whose activities they seek to justify.

So, lutarian succeeds in his/her mission to publish said names and addresses, then what ??

Cash gifting will still be illegal.

Cash gifting will still be immoral and unethical, designed to profit those at the top, while conning those lower down hands full of cash are coming their way.

Cash gifting will still NOT be legal under IRS Tax Code Title 26, Sections 2501-2504 and 2511, as is claimed by cash gifters. In fact, in all probability the I.R.S. will not even become involved. Instead prosecutions are normally handled by the F.T.C. and/or state Attorneys General under pyramid scheme, fraud and endless chain recruiting laws as can be shown by the simplest of Google searches.

I could hazard a guess based on past experience and predict, instead of being scared away, those involved will quite probably double and re double their efforts to both expose those behind gifting scams and warn potential victims.

It is what it is.

laidback
09-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Can't be sure if it's hypocrisy, stupidity or the fact that the finger was pointed at his pet scam and he lost suckers over it. His absurd claim that it is somehow immoral or unethical to point out illegal activity is nonsensical.

EagleOne
09-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Trying to catch up on all the mmb clone posts of saint luterian. saint luterian says that "people" who are wanting information on the prof, laidback, lrm, path2prosperity, already have all the information on those they are interested in. So why is saint luterian over at WLD requesting people give saint luterian information on those people of interest? Now saint luterian wouldn't be lying to us that the "people" have all the information as claimed?

Now what could be possibly given to saint luterian that the "people" who have all this information on all those of interest would still need? After all, according to saint luterian, they have had all this information for quite sometime now. So that raises the second question, why haven't they already posted it? Now it couldn't be because all that information is already all over the Internet and what they don't have and what they want and need is the dirt on them, could it?

Which is at direct odds with saint luterian's holier-than-thou persona and not being judgmental. Hey, maybe saint luterian is Pope Pius reincarnated.

Can't wait to see the blog where they post all this information. They are not going to disappoint us and post it, right saint luterian?

You really need to go to the: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread, which is in the: Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes thread title. MoneyMakingBrain has already done all your dirty work for you. You can find all kinds of dirt there according to mmb which I know your 'People' will want to have when they post their information. Glad I could be of help and point you in the right direction to get the dirt on everyone of interest.

lutarian
09-30-2012, 01:21 AM
Sorry. I am not a corrupt pope such as Pope Sergius III. However, you people are quite corrupt. I find it VERY interesting that I have asked certain questions about ethics to a few of you and you totally ignore them. In your feeble minds if something is illegal according to the US then it is illegal but ethics have to do with what a personal believes personally? Cash gifting, ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, etc. OMG....so bad....compared to what? Jay walking which is ILLEGAL? Forget the poor abused children, mothers and such? Forget our pathetic education system (USA)? Forget the drugs that ruin lives? Forget the politicians that ruin tons of lives daily? Forget about all of that? Let's go after cash gifting, ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes because we are to weak and afraid to go after the serious issues? I am not saying that all of the types of programs you are going after are right. I am saying that they are so minute compared to what is out there. If any of you think that ANYTHING I mentioned is NOT MUCH more serious than cash gifting, ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes,etc. than you are totally pathetic. If you agree with me but are afraid to take action against the true issues ....at least I can respect honesty.

lutarian
09-30-2012, 01:27 AM
I want you to think about this year and what you did this year alone that was unethical. You think that no one talks? You know what you did and what you do and you know it is wrong yet you judge others and try and bash them? You are out there more than most of these guys. I will admit this. I can respect the fact you do a video and put yourself out there. I respect that no matter what you do unlike these (forgive my speech) PUSSIES that don't have the BALLS to give their REAL names and show their REAL faces. If you don't live a complete moral and legal life...then don't do what you do. Respect though. You show yourself and are not weak like the rest.

Trying to catch up on all the mmb clone posts of saint luterian. saint luterian says that "people" who are wanting information on the prof, laidback, lrm, path2prosperity, already have all the information on those they are interested in. So why is saint luterian over at WLD requesting people give saint luterian information on those people of interest? Now saint luterian wouldn't be lying to us that the "people" have all the information as claimed?

Now what could be possibly given to saint luterian that the "people" who have all this information on all those of interest would still need? After all, according to saint luterian, they have had all this information for quite sometime now. So that raises the second question, why haven't they already posted it? Now it couldn't be because all that information is already all over the Internet and what they don't have and what they want and need is the dirt on them, could it?

Which is at direct odds with saint luterian's holier-than-thou persona and not being judgmental. Hey, maybe saint luterian is Pope Pius reincarnated.

Can't wait to see the blog where they post all this information. They are not going to disappoint us and post it, right saint luterian?

You really need to go to the: The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread, which is in the: Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes thread title. MoneyMakingBrain has already done all your dirty work for you. You can find all kinds of dirt there according to mmb which I know your 'People' will want to have when they post their information. Glad I could be of help and point you in the right direction to get the dirt on everyone of interest.

littleroundman
09-30-2012, 01:28 AM
than you are totally pathetic.

O.K.,

we get that in the world according to lutarian, we're pathetic.

Now what ??

littleroundman
09-30-2012, 01:31 AM
You know what you did and what you do and you know it is wrong

We do ???

How amazing.

We have a psychic amongst us.

Madame lutarian sees all and knows all.

EagleOne
09-30-2012, 01:32 AM
I want you to think about this year and what you did this year alone that was unethical. You think that no one talks? You know what you did and what you do and you know it is wrong yet you judge others and try and bash them? You are out there more than most of these guys. I will admit this. I can respect the fact you do a video and put yourself out there. I respect that no matter what you do unlike these (forgive my speech) PUSSIES that don't have the BALLS to give their REAL names and show their REAL faces. If you don't live a complete moral and legal life...then don't do what you do. Respect though. You show yourself and are not weak like the rest.

Why are you posting this here in this thread? This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. A thread has been generated just for you. Why don't you post this there and then I will discuss it because I truly can't wait for you to tell me just what mortal sin I have commited this year in your eyes. Must be tough believing you are Jesus Christ and no-one acknowledging it. But it won't be here. Either take it to your thread or your posts will be deleted from here and moved to your thread.

lutarian
09-30-2012, 01:41 AM
Enjoy your porn businesses.

We do ???

How amazing.

We have a psychic amongst us.

Madame lutarian sees all and knows all.

lutarian
09-30-2012, 01:43 AM
Wow. Can't even take a compliment old man? I actually gave you one. Sorry. I have no clue what thread has been generated "just for me". Let me know and I will be happy to take it there.

Why are you posting this here in this thread? This has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. A thread has been generated just for you. Why don't you post this there and then I will discuss it because I truly can't wait for you to tell me just what mortal sin I have commited this year in your eyes. Must be tough believing you are Jesus Christ and no-one acknowledging it. But it won't be here. Either take it to your thread or your posts will be deleted from here and moved to your thread.

EagleOne
09-30-2012, 01:46 AM
Wow. Can't even take a compliment old man? I actually gave you one. Sorry. I have no clue what thread has been generated "just for me". Let me know and I will be happy to take it there.

You will find it in our Other thread link and it is titled Morality according to luterian. I'll make sure all your posts get moved to this new thread.

lutarian
09-30-2012, 01:46 AM
You are so pathetic. You are telling me that ponzi schemes, cash gifting and pyramid schemes are worse than what I mentioned. Do you know how to read porn king? At least Eagle One does a video of himself and in all honestly seems genuine. He has balls. Why don't you do it? Scared that is why and no balls.

O.K.,

we get that in the world according to lutarian, we're pathetic.

Now what ??

lutarian
09-30-2012, 01:47 AM
Thank you for this information.

You will find it in our Other thread link and it is titled Morality according to luterian. I'll make sure all your posts get moved to this new thread.

lutarian
09-30-2012, 01:53 AM
It is simple. Think hard before you answer.

Do you do ANYTHING that is illegal? Even if you think it is a stupid law or you don't agree with the law.

Do you do ANYTHING that is unethical? Now, I really don't want to hear this garbage that ethics are different depending upon your beliefs. That is a scape goat. However, if you are a TRUE athiest then I can understand how you might believe a bit different. If you believe in GOD than don't try the argument.

Now...who are you to do what you do and post information on people when you DO NOT know if they are true scammers or not? Just because someone joins a program that you believe is a scam does not mean it is. Just because someone joins a program that is illegal does not mean they promote it. Just because someone joins an illegal program does not mean they know it is. So if you do anything illegal or immoral...who are you to post their information and potentially cause issues with their personal life?

ProfHenryHiggins
09-30-2012, 02:12 AM
Sorry. I am not a corrupt pope such as Pope Sergius III. However, you people are quite corrupt. I find it VERY interesting that I have asked certain questions about ethics to a few of you and you totally ignore them. In your feeble minds if something is illegal according to the US then it is illegal but ethics have to do with what a personal believes personally? Cash gifting, ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes, etc. OMG....so bad....compared to what? Jay walking which is ILLEGAL? Forget the poor abused children, mothers and such? Forget our pathetic education system (USA)? Forget the drugs that ruin lives? Forget the politicians that ruin tons of lives daily? Forget about all of that? Let's go after cash gifting, ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes because we are to weak and afraid to go after the serious issues? I am not saying that all of the types of programs you are going after are right. I am saying that they are so minute compared to what is out there. If any of you think that ANYTHING I mentioned is NOT MUCH more serious than cash gifting, ponzi schemes, pyramid schemes,etc. than you are totally pathetic. If you agree with me but are afraid to take action against the true issues ....at least I can respect honesty.

So you are arguing that, just because something is the lesser evil, it shouldn't be fought and dealt with?

Are you insinuating that parasites which stress the host organism and make it easier for infections to take hold should be left alone, because the host is at risk of being eaten by a predator when they go outside their home?

Have you forgotten the drain on the economy caused by fraud?

What of the damage to family and community when the members of such schemes start to realize that people they trusted - family, friends, pastors - betrayed that trust for greed?

Just because it's not a blue collar crime doesn't make it something that no one fights against.

littleroundman
09-30-2012, 02:34 AM
Come to think of it, how lucky are we here at REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) Hey ??

Of all the forums on the 'net, how lucky are we that lutarian just happened to be riding 'round the 'net on his white steed, not participating in cash gifting and where should he land ???

Why, right where cash gifting and cash gifters are being discussed.

How freaky is that ???

EagleOne
09-30-2012, 02:50 AM

You'll have to forgive me. I wasn't sure if this was your compliment:

I want you to think about this year and what you did this year alone that was unethical. You think that no one talks? You know what you did and what you do and you know it is wrong yet you judge others and try and bash them?

or was it this one:

If you don't live a complete moral and legal life...then don't do what you do.

or your claim you respect me?

For it to be a compliment it does not come with caveats as you did in your post.

But please do tell what mortal sin I have committed this year, according to you that is, because I have no clue.

But what I find interesting is that you claim to know what we don't do politically, or what causes we don't support that are making a difference.

EagleOne
09-30-2012, 02:56 AM
What is interesting is that you call these progams that we expose for being the Ponzi's and illegal programs are minute compared to the issues you raised, you have no clue how damaging these "minute" crimes truly are.

In 2011, almost $1 Trillion Dollars was stolen by cyber-crime in Europe. Worldwide it was approaching $2 Trillion Dollars. Over $35 Billion dollars was stolen from just Christians in 2011 from cyber-crime. In fact cyber-crime in 2011 stole more money than all the heroine, cocaine and marijuana trafficking combined. So much for these "minute" crimes not causing any serious damage.

littleroundman
09-30-2012, 03:00 AM
But, but, but,

we should all listen to what Madame lutarian judges to be "worthwhile" and concentrate on those areas.

After all, it's not like he's come into our house and attempted to impose his morality and ethics on us.

Oh.

EagleOne
10-01-2012, 07:59 PM
Where did luterian go? After lrm setup luterian's very own thread, and nowhere to be found.

I was looking forward to finding out what mortal sin I had committed according to luterian.

path2prosperity
10-02-2012, 03:18 AM
Where did luterian go? After lrm setup luterian's very own thread, and nowhere to be found.

I was looking forward to finding out what mortal sin I had committed according to luterian.

He has flitted off to WLD to get some help from Festa and chums.

Luterian on WLD (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/59090-realscam-com-haven-scammers-60.html)

laidback
10-02-2012, 03:46 AM
He has flitted off to WLD to get some help from Festa and chums.

Luterian on WLD (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/59090-realscam-com-haven-scammers-60.html)LOL, an anonymous Christ wannabe griping that others are anonymous, rather bizarre like the rest of his rants.

lutarian
10-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Wow. Shows once again how you guys lie and read into things NOT ONCE did I say cash gifting was cool, legal or ethical. I ended up on that specific thread after reading trough posts on 2010 blessings, zeek, asd and many others. How interesting. If you people would read what I post then maybe you would know what I was trying to get across.

EagleOne
10-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Wow. Shows once again how you guys lie and read into things NOT ONCE did I say cash gifting was cool, legal or ethical. I ended up on that specific thread after reading trough posts on 2010 blessings, zeek, asd and many others. How interesting. If you people would read what I post then maybe you would know what I was trying to get across.

So what mortal sin or sins have I committed this year according to you? Too hard of a question for you to answer? You did say that I have committed sin in your eyes, so please enlighten me what sin(s) have I committed?

lutarian
10-02-2012, 02:46 PM
So what mortal sin or sins have I committed this year according to you? Too hard of a question for you to answer? You did say that I have committed sin in your eyes, so please enlighten me what sin(s) have I committed?

You know what they are. Are you perfect? No. Impossible. We all commit sins.

lutarian
10-02-2012, 02:53 PM

However. You are a bit different. You give your name and post a video of yourself instead of hiding. That is what I respect.

laidback
10-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Wow. Shows once again how you guys lie and read into things NOT ONCE did I say cash gifting was cool, legal or ethical. I ended up on that specific thread after reading trough posts on 2010 blessings, zeek, asd and many others. How interesting. If you people would read what I post then maybe you would know what I was trying to get across. Your message is falling on deaf ears as irrelevant, and your argument is ludicrous. You keep harping on the fact that nobody is perfect and seem to imply that as such we have no right to judge others, which is total BS. You also rant about others being anonymous, while you yourself are anonymous, and that, friend, is hypocrisy!

laidback
10-02-2012, 05:32 PM

....and your point is....? (under your hat, most likely.)

lutarian
10-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Your message is falling on deaf ears as irrelevant, and your argument is ludicrous. You keep harping on the fact that nobody is perfect and seem to imply that as such we have no right to judge others, which is total BS. You also rant about others being anonymous, while you yourself are anonymous, and that, friend, is hypocrisy!

OH. Then I am a hypocrite because I am not showing who I am but you guys are not? How interesting. I am not the one bashing people just because of whatever program they are in and posting their information that is all of you. Tell you what. Post your information and I will post mine. Hell. I will even do a video if you want.

If you read all the way through my arguments they are not ludicrous. Most of you are simply to ignorant.

EagleOne
10-02-2012, 07:37 PM

Never claimed I was perfect or without sin, but that is beside the point. You said that I had committed sin or sins, but yet you can't tell me what sin(s) I have committed? Are you kidding me?

Of course I am a sinner as no-one is without sin even you. So why can't you name the sin(s) I committed since you claim to know what they are. Because if you can't, you are a hyopcrite as well as a liar.

laidback
10-02-2012, 07:47 PM
OH. Then I am a hypocrite because I am not showing who I am but you guys are not? How interesting. I am not the one bashing people just because of whatever program they are in and posting their information that is all of you. Tell you what. Post your information and I will post mine. Hell. I will even do a video if you want.

If you read all the way through my arguments they are not ludicrous. Most of you are simply to ignorant. we are not the ones harping about anonymity, you are. You still are not smart enough to understand that your altruistic stance on judgment does not work in an organized society. If only people that have not committed sins or broken a law are allowed to judge, then you will have anarchy and society will become a whole lot less fair to pacifists. I am willing to bet you make judgments all the time, but 'our' judgments run afoul of your sensibilities.....tough crap, bonehead!

littleroundman
10-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Most of you are simply to ignorant.

But, not TOO ignorant TO know that TO is a preposition, in which case it always precedes a noun and indicates an infinitive when it precedes a verb, while TOO is a synonym for "also" and means excessively when it precedes an adjective or adverb.

Which makes lutarian a hypocrite and ignorant too

EagleOne
10-05-2012, 01:08 AM
I have to admit that I am disappointed in luterian. :RpS_sad: I thought luterian would have at least half of the staying power of mmb, but alas it seems luterian has flown the coop. But one thing luterian had in common with mmb were a lot of claims and charges :windy: made that were without any proof.

I was looking forward to finding out what sin(s) I had committed, according to luterian that is. I bet they weren't half as bad as the ones I have for myself. :judge:

All those high hope dashed on the rocks, but at least it was entertaining reading while it lasted. :RpS_laugh:

laidback
10-05-2012, 02:42 AM
I have to admit that I am disappointed in luterian. :RpS_sad: I thought luterian would have at least half of the staying power of mmb, but alas it seems luterian has flown the coop. But one thing luterian had in common with mmb were a lot of claims and charges :windy: made that were without any proof.

I was looking forward to finding out what sin(s) I had committed, according to luterian that is. I bet they weren't half as bad as the ones I have for myself. :judge:

All those high hope dashed on the rocks, but at least it was entertaining reading while it lasted. :RpS_laugh: Shhhhh, he's off(really) gathering dirt from our past...like if we ever jaywalked or did a California rolling stop at an intersection. Horrors, he might even find out I cheated and studied for a blood test once...!

EagleOne
10-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Shhhhh, he's off(really) gathering dirt from our past...like if we ever jaywalked or did a California rolling stop at an intersection. Horrors, he might even find out I cheated and studied for a blood test once...!

NO, tell me you didn't cheat on your blood test. When I did it, I went from A+ to B+. It also made me light headed for a bit due to the shock of being caught. The sad part is I am still only a B+ so I am paying for my crime for the rest of my life. Crime does not pay, unless you are running a Ponzi and don't get caught.

Whip
10-05-2012, 04:11 PM
NO, tell me you didn't cheat on your blood test. When I did it, I went from A+ to B+. It also made me light headed for a bit due to the shock of being caught. The sad part is I am still only a B+ so I am paying for my crime for the rest of my life. Crime does not pay, unless you are running a Ponzi and don't get caught.

See...that's what kept you out of Harvard.

lutarian
10-07-2012, 02:45 PM
It's a waste of my time to try and talk to people like you. You all wear blinders. I have better things to do such as actually enjoy life and truly help people instead of saying that someone is a scammer because they joined a scam program. The works is being done on a few of you and the information is very interesting. I found some interesting information about PHH and littleroundman and passed it on to those that are working on exposing you. It's sad that not one of you have figured out who I am yet. I will give you a hint. I hang out with one of you and was sick of how you are. Figured it out yet?

lutarian
10-07-2012, 02:55 PM
Yea. PHH. Keep going to hack sites to get information and logging into paypal accounts and emails accounts that are not yours. That is so ethical and legal right? Keep opting in to pages and doing fake signups using legit government emails. That is also ethical and legal right?

EagleOne
10-07-2012, 05:34 PM
Welcome back. I am still waiting for you to tell me what cardinal sin(s) I have committed that you say I have; yet you keep dodging the answer. One has to wonder why? How can one repent if one does not know what sin(s) they have committed? I would think you would be relishing to tell me since obviously whatever sin(s) I committed were offensive to you. Did it ever occur to you that I repent and ask God for forgiveness every day for the sins I know I have committed?

As for finding out who you are. I cannot speak for the others, nor will I, but you assume I care to know who you are. Sorry, but it is not important for me to know who you are, but nice house. Besides you're the one who elects to remain anonymous while castigating those who do the same. A little hypocritical don't you think? Did you ever stop to ask yourself if you revealed who you are, they might do the same? You know set the example. But here's a clue about the others: obviously they don't care either who you truly are, or they would already know by now. Then again, you don't know if they do or not. Just because they have not said so in this thread does not mean that they don't know who you are. That's the problem with assumptions. What you think the way things are may not be the way they truly are.

So, once again, I ask you to tell me the sin(s) that I committed that were offensive to you. You said I had, so please enlighten me as to what they were.

EagleOne
10-08-2012, 01:02 AM
I have been giving your demand that people reveal who they really are some more thought. I have to ask what makes you think you can demand they do so?

You see if you really do hang out with one of us, you would already know who you are asking to reveal themselves really are. So not buying you hang out with one of us.

lutarian
10-08-2012, 11:03 AM
I have been giving your demand that people reveal who they really are some more thought. I have to ask what makes you think you can demand they do so?

You see if you really do hang out with one of us, you would already know who you are asking to reveal themselves really are. So not buying you hang out with one of us.

I hang out with ONE of you only.

I won't be hear much longer and won't even be taking a look at this site because it's a waste as I stated earlier.

littleroundman
10-08-2012, 11:05 AM
I won't be hear much longer and won't even be taking a look at this site because it's a waste as I stated earlier.

Well,

that solves the problem of what to get you for your birthday then, doesn't it ??

lutarian
10-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Nice house? A typo perhaps?

Well. Let's see. According to your logic because I won't show myself but I am asking the others to do so that makes me hypocritical yet they show others on this set but don't show themselves but they are not? How interesting.

Why are you so worried about your sins? Feeling guilty?

Welcome back. I am still waiting for you to tell me what cardinal sin(s) I have committed that you say I have; yet you keep dodging the answer. One has to wonder why? How can one repent if one does not know what sin(s) they have committed? I would think you would be relishing to tell me since obviously whatever sin(s) I committed were offensive to you. Did it ever occur to you that I repent and ask God for forgiveness every day for the sins I know I have committed?

As for finding out who you are. I cannot speak for the others, nor will I, but you assume I care to know who you are. Sorry, but it is not important for me to know who you are, but nice house. Besides you're the one who elects to remain anonymous while castigating those who do the same. A little hypocritical don't you think? Did you ever stop to ask yourself if you revealed who you are, they might do the same? You know set the example. But here's a clue about the others: obviously they don't care either who you truly are, or they would already know by now. Then again, you don't know if they do or not. Just because they have not said so in this thread does not mean that they don't know who you are. That's the problem with assumptions. What you think the way things are may not be the way they truly are.

So, once again, I ask you to tell me the sin(s) that I committed that were offensive to you. You said I had, so please enlighten me as to what they were.

lutarian
10-08-2012, 12:05 PM
LOL! That was honestly funny.

A nice Imperial Rou Gui Rock Wulong or Bu Lang Wang Zi Green Puer Cake would be great though.

Well,

that solves the problem of what to get you for your birthday then, doesn't it ??

laidback
10-08-2012, 12:42 PM
Well,

Yeah, spelling and grammar lessons...!

laidback
10-08-2012, 12:44 PM
I hang out with ONE of you only.

"hear' is your hat, what's your hurry?

lutarian
10-08-2012, 12:46 PM
Yeah, spelling and grammar lessons...!

Oh wow. I forgot how perfect you were in your spelling and grammar. Am I writing a book? No. So who cares.

EagleOne
10-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Nice house? A typo perhaps?

Well. Let's see. According to your logic because I won't show myself but I am asking the others to do so that makes me hypocritical yet they show others on this set but don't show themselves but they are not? How interesting.

Why are you so worried about your sins? Feeling guilty?

So, you've got nothing. Just as I expected. All talk and no walk.

lutarian
10-08-2012, 02:50 PM
So, you've got nothing. Just as I expected. All talk and no walk.

I actually posted a bit about one of the henchmen but I guess you guys were too blind to see the post.

I also see you ignored the rest of my post. How interesting.

EagleOne
10-08-2012, 04:26 PM
I actually posted a bit about one of the henchmen but I guess you guys were too blind to see the post.

I also see you ignored the rest of my post. How interesting.

I really could care less about the "rest" of your post. You said that I had committed a cardinal sin(s), and I asked you to name it or them. You have been ducking this question in every post you have made since I have asked you to name what sin(s) I have committed in your eyes.. You are still ducking the question. What's so hard about naming my sin(s)? Unless of course you were just blowing smoke which it seems to be the case since you can't name one.

All I have received is deflection, obfuscation, and ignoring the answer. As I said, obviously you can't name any, or you would have done it by now.

ProfHenryHiggins
10-08-2012, 05:08 PM
"Lutarian" wouldn't happen to be working with "Cherry Valance" ( formerly known as "TheIceCold64" and possibly as "mastermarketer2010") would he?
Her recent Youtube comments sound like the same kind of bluster to my ears.

Hmm. I see that "Cherry" had a tie to John Sandhu 2 years back. Might be something to investigate when I'm bored silly.
Maybe she's Marybeth Angiolelli having a hissy-fit?

laidback
10-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Oh wow. I forgot how perfect you were in your spelling and grammar. Am I writing a book? No. So who cares. Oh. my did I strike a nerve? Tsk, tsk! Maybe you should shove all your criticism where the sun doesn't shine until you clean up your own act. We expose what we think are scams, and you whine about it, sounds like a perfect fit to me...!

lutarian
10-08-2012, 06:55 PM
"Lutarian" wouldn't happen to be working with "Cherry Valance" ( formerly known as "TheIceCold64" and possibly as "mastermarketer2010") would he?
Her recent Youtube comments sound like the same kind of bluster to my ears.

Hmm. I see that "Cherry" had a tie to John Sandhu 2 years back. Might be something to investigate when I'm bored silly.
Maybe she's Marybeth Angiolelli having a hissy-fit?

Love it. Trying to figure out even more. So nothing about what you have done uh?

lutarian
10-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Oh. my did I strike a nerve? Tsk, tsk! Maybe you should shove all your criticism where the sun doesn't shine until you clean up your own act. We expose what we think are scams, and you whine about it, sounds like a perfect fit to me...!

LOL!! See what I mean about how you guys assume everything? I stated a fact about your grammar and spelling are not perfect and I don't care if mine is since I am not writing a book. Nothing more. Of course though you guys have to think something else. So pathetic.

littleroundman
10-08-2012, 07:11 PM
So pathetic.

Yet,

here you are,

STILL.

Hint: we were here before you, and we'll be here long after you've disappeared into the ether, never to be seen or heard from again.

lutarian
10-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Yet,

here you are,

STILL.

Hint: we were here before you, and we'll be here long after you've disappeared into the ether, never to be seen or heard from again.

Not for very much longer and yes you all will be here. Calling people names like idiots, morons, scammers, etc. when you have no idea if they are or simply an innocent victim. Wow. How great you guys are.

laidback
10-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Not for very much longer and yes you all will be here. Calling people names like idiots, morons, scammers, etc. when you have no idea if they are or simply an innocent victim. Wow. How great you guys are.
Much better than you, obviously...!

lutarian
10-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Much better than you, obviously...!

Not at all.

scratchycat
10-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Uh, no....no he does not.
I am totally... :shocked:

scratchycat
10-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Eddie Campbell aka festa banned for good or just a temp ban??.....Last time was just a temp ban so my guess is he will be back...

Yes, that is kinda what I thought also...

EagleOne
10-16-2012, 12:45 AM
Since luterian has left the building, this thread is closed. If luterian decides to return, then the thread will be re-opened.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 02:36 AM
You still going to hacker sites to get login information for paypal, payza and email address PHH? I guess that is not illegal or unethical at all?

okosh
10-25-2012, 02:52 AM
You still going to hacker sites to get login information for paypal, payza and email address PHH? I guess that is not illegal or unethical at all?

What are you talking about??

lutarian
10-25-2012, 02:59 AM
What are you talking about??

Exactly what I stated. PHH goes to hacker sites to get login information for people's paypal, payza and email accounts. He then logs into their accounts and posts their emails and transactions. Pretty legal and ethical uh?

okosh
10-25-2012, 03:14 AM
Exactly what I stated. PHH goes to hacker sites to get login information for people's paypal, payza and email accounts. He then logs into their accounts and posts their emails and transactions. Pretty legal and ethical uh?

Who is PHH??....

lutarian
10-25-2012, 03:20 AM
Who is PHH??....

ProfHenryHiggins

okosh
10-25-2012, 03:25 AM
ProfHenryHiggins

Post some proof for us all to see....

lutarian
10-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Yes, it would be interesting to see that PROOF!

Noticed that Festa was back doing his thing in WLD. That group must like having him around.

I stated before that there was a group gathering information on some of those (only three) on this forum. They have been contacting program founders, people in all types of programs, etc. and those that have information have been sending it to them. Of course it is verified before they plan on placing it on their site. I will pm you one of the things they found.

okosh
10-25-2012, 03:40 PM
I stated before that there was a group gathering information on some of those (only three) on this forum. They have been contacting program founders, people in all types of programs, etc. and those that have information have been sending it to them. Of course it is verified before they plan on placing it on their site. I will pm you one of the things they found.

Just a heads up....Those retarded cartoon video things that festa makes are junk and are not any form of proof to anything other than the fact that you're a twit for watching them.

okosh
10-25-2012, 03:42 PM
Yes, it would be interesting to see that PROOF!

Noticed that Festa was back doing his thing in WLD. That group must like having him around.

As expected no proof has been posted here or sent to me by PM.....

lutarian
10-25-2012, 04:16 PM
Yes. You were sent proof.

As expected no proof has been posted here or sent to me by PM.....

lutarian
10-25-2012, 04:17 PM
Nothing of the nature was sent. I do not know Festa at all. I simply posted on that site for some information and he sent me nothing.

Just a heads up....Those retarded cartoon video things that festa makes are junk and are not any form of proof to anything other than the fact that you're a twit for watching them.

okosh
10-25-2012, 04:25 PM

What you sent was not proof of what you claim.....Why not post it here for all to see??....

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 05:27 PM

Ever heard of Wikileaks, Luterian ???

When they publish documents online, it doesn't mean they have hacked or stolen the documents.

It usually means they have been handed the documents by someone "inside" the source of the documents.

Usually, it's a someone who has found themselves in the position of being unwittingly involved in illegal or immoral activities and who disagrees with what's being done in secret.

Revealing what's going on behind the scenes is the only way he or she feels able to reveal to the world what's REALLY going on.

Happens all the time.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM
Yes. that was proof. Enlarge it by clicking the plus sign and read it. Total admission of what was done with total proof.

What you sent was not proof of what you claim.....Why not post it here for all to see??....

lutarian
10-25-2012, 05:31 PM
This is not that. I know this for a FACT.

Ever heard of Wikileaks, Luterian ???

When they publish documents online, it doesn't mean they have hacked or stolen the documents.

It usually means they have been handed the documents by someone "inside" the source of the documents.

Usually, it's a someone who has found themselves in the position of being unwittingly involved in illegal or immoral activities and who disagrees with what's being done in secret.

Revealing what's going on behind the scenes is the only way he or she feels able to reveal to the world what's REALLY going on.

Happens all the time.

okosh
10-25-2012, 05:40 PM
Yes. that was proof. Enlarge it by clicking the plus sign and read it. Total admission of what was done with total proof.

I read it the day it was posted and where it was posted....
Why are you scared to post it here??....

lutarian
10-25-2012, 05:42 PM
Not scared at all. You stating that makes no sense at all.

Just thought I would PM it to see how you would react and I received the reactions I though I would. Denial.

So, if you read it the day it was posted than you know that PHH did exactly what I stated he did. :RpS_wink:

I read it the day it was posted and where it was posted....
Why are you scared to post it here??....

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 05:57 PM
Once again, in true apologist style, you're "assuming" someone has broken the law while exposing illegal activities.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

As has been pointed out here before, cash gifters put their own information and details out there on the 'net.

The fact someone then publishes the information is down to the cash gifter who is foolish enough to think it will remain private.

Look up "EPIC FAIL" in the dictionary and you'll find a picture of Luterian

okosh
10-25-2012, 06:01 PM
Not scared at all. You stating that makes no sense at all.

Just thought I would PM it to see how you would react and I received the reactions I though I would. Denial.

So, if you read it the day it was posted than you know that PHH did exactly what I stated he did. :RpS_wink:

You accuse someone in open thread yet you refuse to post the proof....Says a lot about you....

As for what you see as proof....You call it denial....I call it that I don't agree with you....Looks like public info that he posted there....But you see it as he hacked in somewhere to get it....

Why not post it here in public and let the readers decide.....Though my guess is that most here read it the same day I did....But it would just be nice to let others know what we talking about....

okosh
10-25-2012, 06:04 PM

Oh...My mistake....I looked up "f'ing moron-troll" which would be why I didn't find a picture of Luterian.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 06:09 PM
Once again you are responding to something you know nothing about. I am NOT talking about cash gifters and I am not talking about people posting their personal information on sites. My post this time has NOTHING to do with this. However, you always assume things. I guess that is your nature.

The information I and others found was of PHH using hack sites to get password of people's paypal, payza and email account. Then logging into those accounts and posting their transactions and such. If you READ what I wrote you would know this. :duh:

Once again, in true apologist style, you're "assuming" someone has broken the law while exposing illegal activities.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

As has been pointed out here before, cash gifters put their own information and details out there on the 'net.

The fact someone then publishes the information is down to the cash gifter who is foolish enough to think it will remain private.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 06:13 PM
The information that was posted was from an Alert Pay account. So he he would have had to login to the Alert Pay account to get that information correct? He did so by going to a hacker site and then logging into the account without the permission of the owner. He then posted the transactions. That is not public information. That is private information needing a password to access. PHH also admits he went to a hack site to obtain the information to login. You would know that if you saw the post when it was posted.

You accuse someone in open thread yet you refuse to post the proof....Says a lot about you....

As for what you see as proof....You call it denial....I call it that I don't agree with you....Looks like public info that he posted there....But you see it as he hacked in somewhere to get it....

Why not post it here in public and let the readers decide.....Though my guess is that most here read it the same day I did....But it would just be nice to let others know what we talking about....

lutarian
10-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Such adults here.

Oh...My mistake....I looked up "f'ing moron-troll" which would be why I didn't find a picture of Luterian.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 06:18 PM
See,

that's why I love having members like Luterian on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

We don't have to do anything to expose scammers and cash gifters.

Luterian does it for us.

He doesn't "KNOW" anything.

We can say he "assumes" things or "hypothesizes" things, but, he sure as h*** doesn't "KNOW" anything.

He sees information posted openly on the forum and, for some strange reasoning of his own, he invents a story to go along with what he sees.

What I find a little strange is that he "assumes" he has caught ProfHenryHiggins out.

Does he think ProfHiggins didn't know what he was doing when he posted the information ???

What a strange thought process.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 06:32 PM
The information that was posted was from an Alert Pay account. So he he would have had to login to the Alert Pay account to get that information correct? He did so by going to a hacker site and then logging into the account without the permission of the owner. He then posted the transactions. That is not public information. That is private information needing a password to access. PHH also admits he went to a hack site to obtain the information to login. You would know that if you saw the post when it was posted.

Ummn, no he doesn't say any such thing.

In fact, what he said is, and I quote:

"Well I found definite proof of tainted money entering Freds' system

I was going through the Alertpay activities of John Bain............................."

And finishes with:
"John really ought to have changed his password, it's been out in the open on the web for anyone who wants to grab it for over a year now"

Luterian is once again "assuming" ProfHenry used the password to "hack" into an Alertpay account, when the Prof says nothing of the sort.

The fact he says he "was going through the Alertpay activities" does NOT equate to "I illegally obtained a record of the activities"

ProfHenry could just as easily been sent the information by Johns' ex wife or his mother or an ex member or Julian Assange.

Luterian is simply making up the "hacking" theory

lutarian
10-25-2012, 06:36 PM
You are wrong again.

The FACT is this. PHH does got to hacker sites and do exactly what I said. I know this for a FACT because he posted information that could only have been retrieved from someone's Alert Pay account that is NOT public. I also know this because he stated he did it. Now you are trying to say he received it a different way. The proof is right in front of your eyes and you can't admit it.

See,

that's why I love having members like Luterian on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

We don't have to do anything to expose scammers and cash gifters.

Luterian does it for us.

He doesn't "KNOW" anything.

We can say he "assumes" things or "hypothesizes" things, but, he sure as h*** doesn't "KNOW" anything.

He sees information posted openly on the forum and, for some strange reasoning of his own, he invents a story to go along with what he sees.

What I find a little strange is that he "assumes" he has caught ProfHenryHiggins out.

Does he think ProfHiggins didn't know what he was doing when he posted the information ???

What a strange thought process.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 06:54 PM
C'mon Lutarian,

put your money where your mouth is.

Publish your "proof" here.

Not how you interpret what was said.

EXACTLY how and when ProfHenry admitted he was the one who did any hacking which you say took place.

Simple enough matter, I would think.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 07:11 PM
So, here's Mr Lutarians' "proof" as he calls it.

For the life of me I simply cannot see where the good Prof "admits" anything other than he has seen the documents in question and that the password for seeing such document is and has been in the public domain for at least a year.

Perhaps "Luterian" and Mr Bain would do better looking in their own back yards for the source of such information being in the public domain.

After all, cash gifters are not known for their integrity and morals, ESPECIALLY when people such as Lutarian and Mr Bain will lie and deceive to further the cause of their illegal activities and ESPECIALLY when the victims of those lies see public exposure as being their only source of "revenge" against said liars

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/9867/proof1.gif

ProfHenryHiggins
10-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Funny thing., lutarian.. some cash gifters tell their marks (victims) what their own passwords are right up front. Like David O'Neal in his Elite Activity days.

Ben I am here to help you. You are on my team. I am not going to hurt you. All of our team use their first name so that if I have to assist them I can. My password is David. No one can do anything with it plus only you and the person sending you a gift will be in one on one contact. But you do have the right to have your privacy. Here is what you need to do. Right now the Activity is placing you into a spot following where I am at. Once it has placed you you then must go to the Tabs on your left and Click on "MY GIFTS" From there it will tell you who you should contact to send your gift of cash to. In the meantime while we are waiting for the activity to place you you need to click on "MAKE SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT" and pick a website payment. I suggest the $45.00 for 3 months. You can do this right from your computer just follow the directions below each page. Let me know when you have done this and after that go back
to the tab "MY GIFTS" and it should be ready with your contact person whom you are to contact and send your gift to. Once all of this is done when the time comes for you to put someone into the activity like I did for you tonight I will help you or in a minute I will give you all of those instructions too. I am here to help you all of the way Ben. I am your Invitor and you can ask me anything and count on me being there always for you. We are in this together.

Or Rasheem Lynn of 2010blessings...

Ok brother I understand now our team runs off a system
We use the the first 2 letters of first name and the first 2 for last name and we all have the same password this is our support system. You will also need any other email account besides yahoo cause some of the emails get spammed in yahoo. I can set you up once you send me the following information home address, email, full name, and telephone. Once properly set up I'll send u ur log in and password so u can get started.god bless

The moment he told me the password in another email, I could gather information about his whole team. I'm not going to post that email here, as the programme is still in operation, unlike Elite. I will say, however, that the password in question is one of the ten most common on the entire English-speaking Internet.

It's not my fault that scammers are so foolish now, is it? Nor that many of them use the same usernames and passwords in dozens of different programmes.

Nourjan
10-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Kindly post your findings here , Lutarian.

I'm curious as **** tho know what "sins" are ever since you brought that up.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 07:24 PM
So in your opinion PHH did not get the password and login to the Alert Pay account? Someone else did it and then printed out this info uh? You really believe that?

So, here's Mr Lutarians' "proof" as he calls it.

For the life of me I simply cannot see where the good Prof "admits" anything other than he has seen the documents in question and that the password for seeing such document is and has been in the public domain for at least a year.

Perhaps "Luterian" and Mr Bain would do better looking in their own back yards for the source of such information being in the public domain.

After all, cash gifters are not known for their integrity and morals, ESPECIALLY when people such as Lutarian and Mr Bain will lie and deceive to further the cause of their illegal activities and ESPECIALLY when the victims of those lies see public exposure as being their only source of "revenge" against said liars

http://imageshack.us/a/img607/9867/proof1.gif

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 07:25 PM
Hey, Lutarian,

I just had a thought,

Why don't you contact the F.B.I. and tell them you have "proof" of someone hacking into the offshore payment processor account of an illegal cash gifter and posting the information online ???

You could be a hero.

I'm sure Mr Bain would be forever grateful that someone contacted the authorities on his behalf.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 07:28 PM
That has nothing to do with you going to hacker sites, getting password and then logging into people's paypal, payza and email account without their permission. Then you post their private information. Pretty damn unethical if I say so and probably illegal also.

Funny thing., lutarian.. some cash gifters tell their marks (victims) what their own passwords are right up front. Like David O'Neal in his Elite Activity days.

Or Rasheem Lynn of 2010blessings...

The moment he told me the password in another email, I could gather information about his whole team. I'm not going to post that email here, as the programme is still in operation, unlike Elite. I will say, however, that the password in question is one of the ten most common on the entire English-speaking Internet.

It's not my fault that scammers are so foolish now, is it? Nor that many of them use the same usernames and passwords in dozens of different programmes.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 07:29 PM
So in your opinion it is ok to login into people's paypal, alertpay and email accounts and post their private information? As long as you are "exposing" a supposed crook right? So two wrongs make a right?

Hey, Lutarian,

I just had a thought,

Why don't you contact the F.B.I. and tell them you have "proof" of someone hacking into the offshore payment processor account of an illegal cash gifter and posting the information online ???

You could be a hero.

I'm sure Mr Bain would be forever grateful that someone contacted the authorities on his behalf.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 07:38 PM
So in your opinion it is ok to login into people's paypal, alertpay and email accounts and post their private information? As long as you are "exposing" a supposed crook right? So two wrongs make a right?

Hey, let's keep on topic, shall we ???

First you provide some "proof" that's what happened, then we can move on.

Further, my opinion or the opinion of REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) management has nothing at all to do with it.

You continually saying that's what happened doesn't make it so.

As I said, please, please, please go to the authorities who CAN investigate and CAN take action.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 07:47 PM
The proof is right in front of your eyes. PHH state that he was going through the Alert Pay activities. The ONLY way he could have done that is if he had the password. He then states that he got it from a hacker site. This was all on the patrickpretty forum as you know. How much more proof do you want. He go the password form a hacker site, logged into the alert pay account and posted the information...all without the consent of the individual.

Hey, let's keep on topic, shall we ???

First you provide some "proof" that's what happened, then we can move on.

Further, my opinion or the opinion of REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) management has nothing at all to do with it.

You continually saying that's what happened doesn't make it so.

As I said, please, please, please go to the authorities who CAN investigate and CAN take action.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 07:55 PM
So in your opinion PHH did not get the password and login to the Alert Pay account? Someone else did it and then printed out this info uh? You really believe that?

Why would I be more or less likely to "believe" your version of what happened ??

What I do or don't "believe" is totally irrelevant.

Facts are facts.

Cash gifting is illegal and Mr Bain does it.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 07:59 PM
This has nothing to do with cash gifting or any program. It has to do with what PHH does.

Why would I be more or less likely to "believe" your version of what happened ??

What I do or don't "believe" is totally irrelevant.

Facts are facts.

Cash gifting is illegal and Mr Bain does it.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 08:08 PM
So,

let me get this straight.

We're talking in a thread entitled "Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced" about something ProfHenryHiggins supposedly said on another forum WRT an illegal cash gifters' information being available in the public domain, are we are we ????

Heaven forbid anyone should become confused and begin thinking you're simply laying a trail of red herrings in an attempt to cover the fact you're here defending the indefensible.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Do you ever read? NO. That is not what we are doing. We are not talking about a cash gifters information.

We are talking about PHH going to hacker sites to obtain passwords to email accounts, paypal accounts, alertpay accounts, logging into those accounts which are NOT his and in which he did NOT have permission to login into and then posting private information from those accounts.

So,

let me get this straight.

We're talking in a thread entitled "Re: Small Victory for RS. Festa and MMB silenced" about something ProfHenryHiggins supposedly said on another forum WRT an illegal cash gifters' information being available in the public domain, are we are we ????

Heaven forbid anyone should become confused and begin thinking you're simply laying a trail of red herrings in an attempt to cover the fact you're here defending the indefensible.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 08:21 PM
PHH going to hacker sites to obtain passwords to email accounts, paypal accounts, alertpay accounts, logging into those accounts which are NOT his and in which he did NOT have permission to login into and then posting private information from those accounts.

Once again, that's your version of what occurred.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 08:58 PM
No my version at all. If you know how to read you will know this is exactly what he did. Can't admit your forum friend could do something like this uh?

Once again, that's your version of what occurred.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 09:12 PM
and 'round and 'round we go.

Mr "I'm not defending cash gifting, I'm here for the cash gifters' rights" Lutarian talking about everything else BUT cash gifting is illegal and people who participate it are committing a crime.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 09:26 PM
This has NOTHING to do with cash gifting or any program whatsoever. This conversation is ONLY about what PHH does. Get that through your tiny brain.

and 'round and 'round we go.

Mr "I'm not defending cash gifting, I'm here for the cash gifters' rights" Lutarian talking about everything else BUT cash gifting is illegal and people who participate it are committing a crime.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 09:37 PM
This conversation is ONLY about what PHH does.

No, to be precise,

This conversation is about your interpretation of what ProfHiggins does or does not do.

Just as the whole

lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread (http://www.realscam.com/f22/lutarians-very-own-cash-gifting-cool-thread-1630/)

was about Luterian claiming he is only "defending" the rights of people involved in illegal cash gifting.

The point of it is, cash gifting is illegal and Mr Bain is actively involved in an illegal activity.

Anything else is nothing but diversionary tactics on his/your part and mere froth and bubble.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 09:53 PM
No. There is nothing to interpret. He did what is stated. Anyone with half a brain can figure that out. That is what this has to do with. Doing illegal and unethical things to point others out is wrong no matter how your dress it up.

So here is a question for you. HOW did PHH show the information of someone's private Alert Pay account if he did NOT login to it?

No, to be precise,

This conversation is about your interpretation of what ProfHiggins does or does not do.

Just as the whole

lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread (http://www.realscam.com/f22/lutarians-very-own-cash-gifting-cool-thread-1630/)

was about Luterian claiming he is only "defending" the rights of people involved in illegal cash gifting.

The point of it is, cash gifting is illegal and Mr Bain is actively involved in an illegal activity.

Anything else is nothing but diversionary tactics on his/your part and mere froth and bubble.

ProfHenryHiggins
10-25-2012, 10:03 PM
Lutarian, go to Google (or other search engine of your choice) and enter this in the box:

"profhenryhiggins" fbi -realscam

Ignore the first hit at Quatloos; it's not what I'm pointing out.
Look at the other hits being displayed. You might learn one of the answers you're looking for.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 10:28 PM
I already know the answer as do you. You admitted you went to the hacker site to look up some information and you came upon a thread with passwords. You used the passwords. One of the passwords you used to login to the specified Alert Pay account I found on another forum. You then posted that information on the forum. Both illegal and unethical. Yet, littleroundman is acting like none of this was ever done. How odd.

Lutarian, go to Google (or other search engine of your choice) and enter this in the box:

"profhenryhiggins" fbi -realscam

Ignore the first hit at Quatloos; it's not what I'm pointing out.
Look at the other hits being displayed. You might learn one of the answers you're looking for.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 10:52 PM
Cognisant as I am of your obviously fragile personalty, Lutarian, I'll try to break this to you a gently as possible.

The fact an anonymous internet troll "says' something took place is highly unlikely to be considered "proof' the event/s actually took place

ESPECIALLY, when said internet troll has a history of applying his/her interpretations on events that have transpired and is renowned for his/her twisted logic.

IOW, Lutarian, you're pushing it uphill if you think you can salvage any sort of credibility from your self created reputation as nothing but a troll hell bent on defending the indefensible.

lutarian
10-25-2012, 11:08 PM
I have no fragile personality. You on the other hand...I can see that.

I have shown proof. It is plain as day. You can go and read even more of it at the patrickpretty forum. So what I say might mean nothing to you but I find it odd that when I show you proof you still can't admit it.

You saw..plain as day...the Alert Pay transactions of an individual from PHH. Those were from an Alert Pay account. You need the login information to access an Alert Pay account. It was not PHH account and he did not have permission to access the account. Yet, he did. Illegal and unethical. Period.

Cognisant as I am of your obviously fragile personalty, Lutarian, I'll try to break this to you a gently as possible.

The fact an anonymous internet troll "says' something took place is highly unlikely to be considered "proof' the event/s actually took place

ESPECIALLY, when said internet troll has a history of applying his/her interpretations on events that have transpired and is renowned for his/her twisted logic.

IOW, Lutarian, you're pushing it uphill if you think you can salvage any sort of credibility from your self created reputation as nothing but a troll hell bent on defending the indefensible.

littleroundman
10-25-2012, 11:18 PM
You forget one very important point.

I KNOW what happened and how it happened.

In fact, I knew before it happened that it was going to happen.

You, on the other hand, are surmising.

I know it's hard for you to imagine, being the keyboard warrior that you are, but, I can assure you there are more ways information come into the possession of people Like ProfHenry than your tiny little mind can handle.

Yours' is but one of a squillion ways to explain how the information ended up here on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

None of which, BTW, affect the fact cash gifting is illegal and those who participate in it are committing a crime.

lutarian
10-26-2012, 12:16 AM
This has nothing to do with cash gifting as usual. This has to do with PHH doing illegal and unethical activity to get login information from people in ALL kinds of programs. I guess your mind is so feeble you can't wrap it around that fact.

Nice try. PHH openly admitted the actual site he went to, where the link was and the information he posted. I have read it all as have other groups of people. Illegal and unethical.

You forget one very important point.

I KNOW what happened and how it happened.

In fact, I knew before it happened that it was going to happen.

You, on the other hand, are surmising.

I know it's hard for you to imagine, being the keyboard warrior that you are, but, I can assure you there are more ways information come into the possession of people Like ProfHenry than your tiny little mind can handle.

Yours' is but one of a squillion ways to explain how the information ended up here on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

None of which, BTW, affect the fact cash gifting is illegal and those who participate in it are committing a crime.

okosh
10-26-2012, 03:24 AM
The proof is right in front of your eyes. PHH state that he was going through the Alert Pay activities. The ONLY way he could have done that is if he had the password.

This part is true.....

He then states that he got it from a hacker site. This was all on the patrickpretty forum as you know. How much more proof do you want. He go the password form a hacker site, logged into the alert pay account and posted the information...all without the consent of the individual.

This part is NOT true.....He does not say that....He says that the password been availiable online for a year....
You ASSUME that he found the password and logged in....

So here is a question for you. HOW did PHH show the information of someone's private Alert Pay account if he did NOT login to it?

Simple....Someone else logged in made a copy then sent it to PHH....Maybe it was me....Maybe it was your buddy Festa....
You got no idea who it was....

lutarian
10-26-2012, 01:32 PM
Once again. I do not know this Festa at all. Odd how you can't get that through your head.

Sorry. I only showed part of the information. I will be sending the FULL information to a specific person on this site. I have read it all. He openly admitted everything. That is how I know what was done.

The group I mentioned quite some time back has been contacting all the people you have been bashing and they have been sending them everything. The information that I was shown about PHH is supposedly minor compared to other information they will be posting on their site. Can't wait to see what that is. I am quite curios.

This part is true.....

This part is NOT true.....He does not say that....He says that the password been availiable online for a year....
You ASSUME that he found the password and logged in....

Simple....Someone else logged in made a copy then sent it to PHH....Maybe it was me....Maybe it was your buddy Festa....
You got no idea who it was....

laidback
10-26-2012, 06:11 PM
Once again. I do not know this Festa at all. Odd how you can't get that through your head.

Sorry. I only showed part of the information. I will be sending the FULL information to a specific person on this site. I have read it all. He openly admitted everything. That is how I know what was done.

The group I mentioned quite some time back has been contacting all the people you have been bashing and they have been sending them everything. The information that I was shown about PHH is supposedly minor compared to other information they will be posting on their site. Can't wait to see what that is. I am quite curios.

Yada, Yada, Yada, Blah, Blah, Blah! You keep TALKING about all this "proof" you and your group have but nobody is posting it! C'mon sonny-boy, "Git-R-Done."

Whip
10-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Can't believe we have another moneydowntheloveit thread.

lutarian
10-26-2012, 07:29 PM
I still find it interesting that NOT one of the most hateful people on this forum have the GUTS to post their information for everyone on this forum to see. In my opinion that proves that you are scared and do not want anyone to know. How odd though. What do you fear?

Already posted a small portion here and yet you people don't want to admit here.

So basically here it is. No matter what anyone shows you guys will try and state it is saying something different or you will defend it and say "the end justifies the means". You people can't come to grips that there are some of you that are using unethical and illegal practices to do what is being done OR you simply don't care. So ignorant and arrogant.

Part of me feels almost sorry for some of you. So full of hatred and condemnation towards others. As I have stated before a few of you have serious issues. Anyone that is so full of hatred, condemnation, points out others mistakes so hastily, etc. has a very low self esteem, are doing unethical and/or illegal things in their life or both. They do this to make themselves feel better. Of course you will never admit this.

So enjoy your hate filled lives and keep your arrogant, holier than though attitude and when you are old one of two things will happen. You will regret your hateful ways or you will still be that hateful person.

You reap what you sow and I feel a bit sorry for the reaping a few of you are going to receive.

Goodbye RS. Some of the members have been very nice but a few of you (you know who you are) are hateful, sad people.

Yada, Yada, Yada, Blah, Blah, Blah! You keep TALKING about all this "proof" you and your group have but nobody is posting it! C'mon sonny-boy, "Git-R-Done."

littleroundman
10-26-2012, 07:35 PM
In my opinion

Yep, got it in one.

okosh
10-27-2012, 02:22 AM
Goodbye RS.

Don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out :loser:

laidback
10-27-2012, 01:41 PM
I still find it interesting that NOT one of the most hateful people on this forum have the GUTS to post their information for everyone on this forum to see. In my opinion that proves that you are scared and do not want anyone to know. How odd though. What do you fear? LOL, you go first!You are trying to intervene on behalf of people that VOLUNTARILY put their information out there and then whine about those of us that do not...!

Already posted a small portion here and yet you people don't want to admit here.Ya see, there's the problem! Your interpretation of what you posted as "proof" is flawed.

So basically here it is. No matter what anyone shows you guys will try and state it is saying something different or you will defend it and say "the end justifies the means". You people can't come to grips that there are some of you that are using unethical and illegal practices to do what is being done OR you simply don't care. So ignorant and arrogant. Yep, you are! You are insisting that an entire group accept your lame reasoning and whining on behalf of people promoting criminal activities.

Part of me feels almost sorry for some of you. So full of hatred and condemnation towards others. As I have stated before a few of you have serious issues. Anyone that is so full of hatred, condemnation, points out others mistakes so hastily, etc. has a very low self esteem, are doing unethical and/or illegal things in their life or both. They do this to make themselves feel better. Of course you will never admit this.If this is your "professional" opinion, perhaps you need some refreshers in psychological analysis!

So enjoy your hate filled lives and keep your arrogant, holier than though attitude and when you are old one of two things will happen. You will regret your hateful ways or you will still be that hateful person.Once again, your opinion only, and unless you include all the crooks you are trying to defend, you are in a minority!

You reap what you sow and I feel a bit sorry for the reaping a few of you are going to receive.I am actually looking forward to mine, how 'bout you?

Goodbye RS. Some of the members have been very nice but a few of you (you know who you are) are hateful, sad people. LOL, all those words and still no substance...! Perhaps if you had a better understanding of language rather than trying to read into it what YOU want it to mean...

jake_bosworth
11-28-2012, 08:26 PM
These cash gifting punks need to stop being lazy, and get a job. I'm tired of putting up with these sacks of crap. We are going to expose your petty scams time, and time again.

lutarian
12-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Why are you bringing me into this? I know nothing about this EarthQuest scam and never have I talked about it. On top of that you insinuated that I know nothing about physical labor. Do you know me. No you don't. So stop trying to make things up. I was working the corn fields probably before you were born or when you were a little sprout. I own multiple brick and mortar businesses so I believe I know what physical labor is.

We're left speechless as to why BankCashCow and lutarian haven't jumped at the chance to hop on Sir Talksalot's bandwagon. Our best guess is it can be pushed faster than the three rotted out wheels and the wheel stolen off granny's sewing machine (spinning wheel) and that would require physical labor........signed Jethro and Ellie Mae

pantherdadX2
12-08-2012, 11:39 PM
Why are you bringing me into this? I know nothing about this EarthQuest scam and never have I talked about it. On top of that you insinuated that I know nothing about physical labor. Do you know me. No you don't. So stop trying to make things up. I was working the corn fields probably before you were born or when you were a little sprout. I own multiple brick and mortar businesses so I believe I know what physical labor is.

I can see right now you're not going to crawl back into the hole from whence you came, lutarian. Who drug who into this? If you know nothing about EarthQuest then you would know nothing about Sir GasBag. You crawled out of your little hole into a thread on the Underground that you know nothing about, you just admitted it. As I recall, this thread is dedicated to Sir Gasbag (of EarthQuest fame), so what in God's green earth are you doing trolling here and over yonder? Does your multiple brick and mortar businesses not keep you busy enough? Nobody on the Underground or this thread gives a flying rat's rear end about your negative opinions of Soapboxmom. So my suggestion to you is....troll over to the thread you started on this site, or start a new one, (makes no difference to me whatsoever) beat your chest, scratch your ass, shove a banana up it and call yourself Mighty Joe Dung.

lutarian
12-09-2012, 07:30 AM
Now I am crawling out of a hole uh? You are sure quick to judge me when you know NOTHING about me I see.

Yes...YOU drug me into this. Here is the PROOF you need. This is exactly what you stated.

"We're left speechless as to why BankCashCow and lutarian haven't jumped at the chance to hop on Sir Talksalot's bandwagon. Our best guess is it can be pushed faster than the three rotted out wheels and the wheel stolen off granny's sewing machine (spinning wheel) and that would require physical labor........signed Jethro and Ellie Mae "

YOU stated this. YOU brought me into this. I now suggest you grow up, quit accusing people of things that don't exist and learn how to be mature.

My suggestion to you is that you leave me out of a thread I know nothing about and you quit accusing me of things that I don't do. Get the point?

I can see right now you're not going to crawl back into the hole from whence you came, lutarian. Who drug who into this? If you know nothing about EarthQuest then you would know nothing about Sir GasBag. You crawled out of your little hole into a thread on the Underground that you know nothing about, you just admitted it. As I recall, this thread is dedicated to Sir Gasbag (of EarthQuest fame), so what in God's green earth are you doing trolling here and over yonder? Does your multiple brick and mortar businesses not keep you busy enough? Nobody on the Underground or this thread gives a flying rat's rear end about your negative opinions of Soapboxmom. So my suggestion to you is....troll over to the thread you started on this site, or start a new one, (makes no difference to me whatsoever) beat your chest, scratch your ass, shove a banana up it and call yourself Mighty Joe Dung.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Your "suggestion" and "point" are duly noted, luterian.

And subsequently ignored.

pantherdadX2
12-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Now I am crawling out of a hole uh? You are sure quick to judge me when you know NOTHING about me I see.

Yes...YOU drug me into this. Here is the PROOF you need. This is exactly what you stated.

"We're left speechless as to why BankCashCow and lutarian haven't jumped at the chance to hop on Sir Talksalot's bandwagon. Our best guess is it can be pushed faster than the three rotted out wheels and the wheel stolen off granny's sewing machine (spinning wheel) and that would require physical labor........signed Jethro and Ellie Mae "

YOU stated this. YOU brought me into this. I now suggest you grow up, quit accusing people of things that don't exist and learn how to be mature.

My suggestion to you is that you leave me out of a thread I know nothing about and you quit accusing me of things that I don't do. Get the point?

Judging by the little red box thingy on the bottom of this page with the heading 'Thread Information' I can very well see someone that goes by the cybertroll handle lutarian is lurking nearby. As this is not the first (nor will it be the last) time (so it seems) that I've seen the name lutarian lurking on this thread, I will hereby take littleroundmans position and ignore the worthless drivel that has nothing to do with this thread posted by said troll. For all intents and purposes, the tasty morsel served up by pantherdad and thrown in the direction of lutarians web (that was ALREADY spun by said troll HIMSELF) did it's job, and did it well. Judging by lutarians response, that tasty morsel was DEEE-LICIOUS. From now on, all posts by said mastercybertroll will be dechiphered as follows - Blah Blah. Blahblah-Blahblahblah. lutarian>>>:fishing_can:<<<pantherdads post

lutarian
12-09-2012, 07:38 PM
I have no idea what you are even talking about. All I did was make the most and left.

You brought me into this and as I stated prior I know NOTHING about the two items you are talking about on this thread.

It is not a good idea to falsely accuse people.

Judging by the little red box thingy on the bottom of this page with the heading 'Thread Information' I can very well see someone that goes by the cybertroll handle lutarian is lurking nearby. As this is not the first (nor will it be the last) time (so it seems) that I've seen the name lutarian lurking on this thread, I will hereby take littleroundmans position and ignore the worthless drivel that has nothing to do with this thread posted by said troll. For all intents and purposes, the tasty morsel served up by pantherdad and thrown in the direction of lutarians web (that was ALREADY spun by said troll HIMSELF) did it's job, and did it well. Judging by lutarians response, that tasty morsel was DEEE-LICIOUS. From now on, all posts by said mastercybertroll will be dechiphered as follows - Blah Blah. Blahblah-Blahblahblah. lutarian>>>:fishing_can:<<<pantherdads post

lutarian
12-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Not a very good idea. Falsely accusing people of things is never a good idea.

Your "suggestion" and "point" are duly noted, luterian.

And subsequently ignored.

lutarian
12-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Actually this is an obvious scam. The true scammers were the ones that ran it and I am sure said whatever they had to say to bring in the rest. However, just because someone joined their little scam does not make them an actual scammer. It makes them ignorant of the fact they were involved in a scam.

Now, once again. I don't defend scam programs. I defend people that have NO CLUE they are involved in a scam program and yet they are called out as a scammer.

It's funny.

As hard as I try, I can't find anywhere in the Oregon Division of Finance and Corporate Securities (DFCS) document where it says "except for people innocently involved"

No doubt lutarian will be along directly to point out the errors in the DFCS warning.

It's funny, though, maybe it's just me, but I would have thought the statement: pretty well covers the fact "innocent" people should be aware cash gifting promoters have no compunction in lying their little as*** off to suck in new victims and put THEM (the victims) in the firing line of being prosecuted.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 07:54 PM
It is not a good idea to falsely accuse people

You're not "people"

You're an otherwise anonymous cybertroll who goes by the name "lutarian"

"You" haven't been slandered, libelled or otherwise defamed.

If "lutarian" on the other hand, feels even slightly offended, might I suggest he/she/it either takes legal action or, more easily, clicks on the little X on the top right hand corner of his/her screen.

A full refund of "lutarians" membership fees is on its' way to him/her as we speak.

lutarian
12-09-2012, 08:01 PM
I am a cybertroll? Why would you say that? Because I post a few things on this site?

A full refund. lol!! This site is free.

You're not "people"

You're an otherwise anonymous cybertroll who goes by the name "lutarian"

"You" haven't been slandered, libelled or otherwise defamed.

If "lutarian" on the other hand, feels even slightly offended, might I suggest he/she/it either takes legal action or, more easily, clicks on the little X on the top right hand corner of his/her screen.

A full refund of "lutarians" membership fees is on its' way to him/her as we speak.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 08:08 PM
That's OK, lutarian.

We'll simply stop warning people about the risks of participating in illegal cash gifting and instead just report their activities to the relevant authorities.

Will that make you a happier little cybertroll ??

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3319/mich.gif

Michigan Attorney General cash gifting warning (http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164-17337_20942-201450--,00.html)

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 08:10 PM
A full refund. lol!! This site is free.

Geez, I hate using irony on people of small stature.

All the good jokes go right over their head.

lutarian
12-09-2012, 09:25 PM
I am in now way, shape or form an individual of small stature.

The joke also did not go over my head. I guess you simply don't know what sarcasm is.

Geez, I hate using irony on people of small stature.

All the good jokes go right over their head.

lutarian
12-09-2012, 09:29 PM
1. I am no cybertroll.
2. Warning is fine (all scam programs..for some reason you keep targeting on the cash gifting category and I am talking about all categories) but calling people scammers just because they join a scam program is not. Yes, some are scammers but there are others that are not.

That's OK, lutarian.

We'll simply stop warning people about the risks of participating in illegal cash gifting and instead just report their activities to the relevant authorities.

Will that make you a happier little cybertroll ??

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/3319/mich.gif

Michigan Attorney General cash gifting warning (http://www.michigan.gov/ag/0,4534,7-164-17337_20942-201450--,00.html)

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Yes, some are scammers but there are others that are not.

Unlike you, little cybertroll, the law makes no distinction.

Participating in AND organizing are both prosecutable.

If ONE person gets the message that cash gifting organizers and apologists are lying, then this is all worthwhile.

Being "named and shamed" is a minor inconvenience compared to being made the fall guy for the criminals behind cash gifting.

lutarian
12-09-2012, 09:48 PM
What is wrong with you? I have NO CLUE who Holbrook is. Do you not understand that? I have never even talked about whomever he is. You really have an issue or you don't read.

http://www.realscam.com/f14/don-allen-holbrook-sovereign-military-order-temple-jerusalem-rogue-member-1402/index2.html#post35453

Well, Lutarian, your hero, Holbrook, has another colossal failure in the works! You could be a real pal and throw in a buck.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 09:51 PM
What is wrong with you? I have NO CLUE who Holbrook is. Do you not understand that? I have never even talked about whomever he is. You really have an issue or you don't read.

Yet, here you are, doing what you do best.

Riding around the 'net involving yourself in other people' forums.

lutarian
12-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Unlike you...I am not cybertroll nor little nor do I have your sad little low self esteem issue.

Well. I hate to tell you but I have been researching scams for a long time and that includes gifting scams. Since all you can talk about is gifting I will use that as the example. When gifting programs get shut down the people running them get into trouble. It is VERY rare that anyone participating ever gets in trouble.

So let's go after a 70 year old lady that joins a gifting program and call her a scammer. Sure ...that make lots of sense uh?

Unlike you, little cybertroll, the law makes no distinction.

Participating in AND organizing are both prosecutable.

If ONE person gets the message that cash gifting organizers and apologists are lying, then this is all worthwhile.

Being "named and shamed" is a minor inconvenience compared to being made the fall guy for the criminals behind cash gifting.

lutarian
12-09-2012, 09:53 PM
Do you people always assume instead of paying attention? I simply responded to someone else making a post about me on this thread.

littleroundman
12-09-2012, 10:26 PM
So let's go after a 70 year old lady that joins a gifting program and call her a scammer. Sure ...that make lots of sense uh?

About as much sense as your stories of all these people we're supposed to have affected, I suppose.

Got the name of this "70 year old woman" have you, lutarian ???

lutarian
12-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I was using that as an example. You guys seem to go after anyone that joins a program that is a scam no matter who they are. Join a scam and you are not a victim, just a scammer yourself. That seems to be the motto of a few of you.

About as much sense as your stories of all these people we're supposed to have affected, I suppose.

Got the name of this "70 year old woman" have you, lutarian ???

Soapboxmom
12-09-2012, 10:53 PM
You or someone using the name lutarin sure made a horse's rear out of themselves on an Earthquest thread over yonder that had been focused on the antics of none other than Don Allen Holbrook. Perhaps, you would like to share why there were numerous posts by a lutarian viciously attacking littleroundman, ProfHenryHiggins and myself that were completely off topic there and helped to get that lovely thread locked.

Kingwood Underground - the heart and soul of our Kingwood, Texas family (http://kingwoodunderground.com/topic.jsp?w=&s=360&n=40&topicId=11722526)

lutarian
12-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Interesting. I see no vicious attacks from a "lutarian". Other people, yes. However, you assuming that "lutarian" is in bed with this Holbrook guy or is defending him just because a post was made about some of your forum members here makes no sense.

You or someone using the name lutarin sure made a horse's rear out of themselves on an Earthquest thread over yonder that had been focused on the antics of none other than Don Allen Holbrook. Perhaps, you would like to share why there were numerous posts by a lutarian viciously attacking littleroundman, ProfHenryHiggins and myself that were completely off topic there and helped to get that lovely thread locked.

Kingwood Underground - the heart and soul of our Kingwood, Texas family (http://kingwoodunderground.com/topic.jsp?w=&s=360&n=40&topicId=11722526)

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 12:04 AM
I was using that as an example.

Ah, so then, little cybertroll.

Are your mythical "suicides" and "people whose lives we've ruined" and people who have "lost jobs" because of us also to be taken as "examples" or did you just plain make them up ??

lutarian
12-10-2012, 01:20 AM
Well Mr. Low Self Esteem.

I see you are making things up again. When pray tell did I ever say the things you just mentioned?

Ah, so then, little cybertroll.

Are your mythical "suicides" and "people whose lives we've ruined" and people who have "lost jobs" because of us also to be taken as "examples" or did you just plain make them up ??

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 01:37 AM
How about here in THIS post (http://www.realscam.com/f22/littleroundman-cant-take-1751/#post33288)

You have ruined the lives of innocent people. How does that feel you unethical fool.

Once again..this has to do with the lives you have ruined in ALL programs.

lutarian
12-10-2012, 01:39 AM
You specifically mentioned suicides. Now did I ever say that?

How about here in THIS post (http://www.realscam.com/f22/littleroundman-cant-take-1751/#post33288)

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 02:15 AM
You specifically mentioned suicides. Now did I ever say that?

O.K.

how about the details of some of the "lives we've ruined"

ProfHenryHiggins
12-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Unlike you...I am not cybertroll nor little nor do I have your sad little low self esteem issue.

Well. I hate to tell you but I have been researching scams for a long time and that includes gifting scams. Since all you can talk about is gifting I will use that as the example. When gifting programs get shut down the people running them get into trouble. It is VERY rare that anyone participating ever gets in trouble.

Would you rather think about the example of an impoverished single mother who becomes a money mule for eBay swindlers? She's a victim, but she's also the one that the law goes after as the handler and transmitter of stolen money.

lutarian
12-10-2012, 02:37 AM
LOL!! You can't even admit I never said that?

You want details? How about you give me full details of you and PHH?

O.K.

how about the details of some of the "lives we've ruined"

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 02:44 AM
Since all you can talk about is gifting

IN THIS THREAD, cybertroll,

In THIS thread, which is about cash gifting, I talk about cash gifting

In OTHER threads, which are ALSO cash gifting related, I also talk about cash gifting.

It's what's called "forum etiquette" Something about which you appear to have no knowledge.

Is this another one of your famous "lutarian" diversionary tactics in operation ???

I'll leave it to "lutarian" to work out what percentage of my postings are cash gifting related, HOWEVER I can guarantee "lutarians" words:
Since all you can talk about is gifting are no where near accurate.

But, having said that, it's "lutarian"

Does anyone REALLY expect accuracy or the truth when he posts ???

Lil Ol' Radical Me
12-10-2012, 05:28 AM
Excellent article by Patrick Pretty on the topic

OREGON LIVE: State Takes Action Against Alleged Gifting Pyramid (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/12/09/oregon-live-state-takes-action-against-alleged-gifting-pyramid/)

One thing that you seem to be missing lutarian is that it is not what you think and it is not what anyone else thinks that counts. The only thing that counts are the laws surrounding cash gifting schemes and other ponzis.
The law permits anyone who has participated in them to be prosecuted. If someone has promoted a scheme, however innocently, they CAN be prosecuted. Ignorance of the law is NEVER a defense in any court.

If someone has promoted a scheme to just one person or made any money or simply not lost money, they can consider themselves at risk. And YES, just joining is illegal as one is participating in a fraudulent scheme. Whilst it is unlikely that a simple victim/loser will be prosecuted, it doesn't mean that the law exonerates them for their participation.

As far as suffering as a result of participating in illegal schemes, just google the various schemes and the stories of their victims. There are too many for anyone to feel comfortable about supporting cash gifting.

lutarian
12-10-2012, 05:39 AM
IN THIS THREAD, cybertroll,

In THIS thread, which is about cash gifting, I talk about cash gifting

In OTHER threads, which are ALSO cash gifting related, I also talk about cash gifting.

It's what's called "forum etiquette" Something about which you appear to have no knowledge.

Is this another one of your famous "lutarian" diversionary tactics in operation ???

I'll leave it to "lutarian" to work out what percentage of my postings are cash gifting related, HOWEVER I can guarantee "lutarians" words: are no where near accurate.

But, having said that, it's "lutarian"

Does anyone REALLY expect accuracy or the truth when he posts ???

Aw. Did I get under you skin oh man with low self esteem? :RpS_wink:

lutarian
12-10-2012, 05:48 AM
I never said anything about cash gifting being legal. Keep that in mind.

I keep up with all kinds of scams and I can tell you this. The people actually running the program are who they focus on. It is very rare when anyone promoting it is gone after. If someone is actually making a very large amount of money and flaunting in around they take a look and actually give them a warning to stop all promoting. I have seen this happen twice in the last 3 years with two large "gifters". They were given warning to stop and they did. Nothing else happened to them even though they were true scammers unlike the victims of most programs.

My point is simply this. Just because someone joins a scam does not mean they know it is a scam and does not make them a actual scammer. In many cases they are victims of the scam. So they should not be called out as scammers. Of course the true scammers deserve their information posted but not those that are not.

Excellent article by Patrick Pretty on the topic

OREGON LIVE: State Takes Action Against Alleged Gifting Pyramid (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2012/12/09/oregon-live-state-takes-action-against-alleged-gifting-pyramid/)

One thing that you seem to be missing lutarian is that it is not what you think and it is not what anyone else thinks that counts. The only thing that counts are the laws surrounding cash gifting schemes and other ponzis.
The law permits anyone who has participated in them to be prosecuted. If someone has promoted a scheme, however innocently, they CAN be prosecuted. Ignorance of the law is NEVER a defense in any court.

If someone has promoted a scheme to just one person or made any money or simply not lost money, they can consider themselves at risk. And YES, just joining is illegal as one is participating in a fraudulent scheme. Whilst it is unlikely that a simple victim/loser will be prosecuted, it doesn't mean that the law exonerates them for their participation.

As far as suffering as a result of participating in illegal schemes, just google the various schemes and the stories of their victims. There are too many for anyone to feel comfortable about supporting cash gifting.

pantherdadX2
12-10-2012, 05:52 AM
I have no idea what you are even talking about. All I did was make the most and left.

You brought me into this and as I stated prior I know NOTHING about the two items you are talking about on this thread.

It is not a good idea to falsely accuse people.

Then try THIS false accusation on for size, although there could possibly be some truth to it. "Who resurrected the immortal Sergeant Schultz and how in Sam Hill did he steal lutarians cybertroll handle?" (I KNOW...NOTHING) Boy, a nail couldn't have been harder than it was by whomever weilded the keystroke that hit Post Quick Reply. I'm going to hereby apologize and retract my previous statement of dechiphering lutarians posts as Blah Blah. BlahBlah-BlahBlahBlah, as his last post was worthy of only one Blah. From now on, those posts will be dechiphered as Duh Duh. DuhDuh-DuhDuhDUUUHHH. pantherdad>>> :fishing_can: <<<lutarians last 7 posts

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 06:02 AM
So than, little cybertroll,

If your intentions are so pure and honest, why have you then hijacked yet ANOTHER thread about cash gifting and cash gifters falling foul of the law and its' accompanying attorney generals' warning ??

We have generously created your very own personal thread (http://www.realscam.com/f22/lutarians-very-own-cash-gifting-cool-thread-1630/) in which you can spout your nonsense to your hearts' content.

Do we have to send you to the naughty corner with all the other bad li'l cybertrolls ??

pantherdadX2
12-10-2012, 06:21 AM
Let's try this. Pantherdads latest fishing experience>>> :fishing_can: <<< lutarians last 7 posts

Lil Ol' Radical Me
12-10-2012, 06:25 AM
I never said anything about cash gifting being legal. Keep that in mind.

I keep up with all kinds of scams and I can tell you this. The people actually running the program are who they focus on. It is very rare when anyone promoting it is gone after. If someone is actually making a very large amount of money and flaunting in around they take a look and actually give them a warning to stop all promoting. I have seen this happen twice in the last 3 years with two large "gifters". They were given warning to stop and they did. Nothing else happened to them even though they were true scammers unlike the victims of most programs.

My point is simply this. Just because someone joins a scam does not mean they know it is a scam and does not make them a actual scammer. In many cases they are victims of the scam. So they should not be called out as scammers. Of course the true scammers deserve their information posted but not those that are not.

And who is to be judge and jury of someone's intent or motivation for joining these schemes? You? The lady that runs the hairdresser across the road? LRM? Me?

The law is quite clear and doesn't distinguish between innocent and not so innocent members. The courts MAY do so, but they dont have to. The law permits their prosecution and the fact that, to date, it hasnt been general practice doesn't mean it won't ever be. Zeek Rewards and the Receiver's claw backs may well be an interesting example of how far down the food chain they are going to go. It seems to get further and further down each time.

You missed the point in an earlier post - there are cases (ebay and others) where innocent victims HAVE been prosecuted. Unfair? maybe. Permissible by law? YES

Law enforcement is wising up daily about how schemes are run, especially those promoted on the internet. What USED to happen is no indicator that it is what may happen in the future (including the near future)