PDA

View Full Version : lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

jake_bosworth
01-13-2013, 11:45 PM
Sure.....If you are using fake names, fake locations, don't have the guts to text me.....sure...anyone can find you easily uh? However..IF you think you have the intelligence to figure out who I REALLY am....go for it and tell me. I don't stalk anyone...don't reply to me and I won't reply to you...it's that simple. However, I could say the same about you. I could say you stalk people with your trashy videos and comments. Sorry loser...I have not played with action figures in 40 years. You keep shutting down THOUSANDS of scam though....LOL!!!!!!!! What a LIAR. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I'm the loser, when you are the grown man buying action figures on ebay? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! How ironic!! I bet you sit at home, and play World of Warcraft all day too! lol!!

jake_bosworth
01-13-2013, 11:47 PM
mmm...according to pantherpansy deception means someone is a scammer...mmmm...well..."Jake Bosworth" is lying about his name and/or his location. Is that not deception?....mmm....so it is ok for him to do it but not I? ....interesting.... keep hiding and lying "Jake"....still waiting for a text message from you...
Dude, I tried calling you, and you didn't answer. Stop trying to act like you are a badass, when you are the one hiding.

jake_bosworth
01-13-2013, 11:50 PM
What do you have to hide? You afraid? OH...yes I will. Someone will find out who you are and post it. I am sure of that. :watching_you:So you say that you are going to find out, and post it. Then you say you are going to wait for someone else to figure it out. Which one is it going to be boss? Are you going to be the one to "expose" the Bosworths? LOL!!!!! You don't have the brain power to do that!

lutarian
01-13-2013, 11:57 PM
Not a youtube video. A video taken with software that saves to a link. It will be placed on the website once it is finished. This way no one can complain about it and have it removed.

You mean a YouTube video?

Can you put that video here (in this thread) so that we can watch it?

Thanks.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 11:59 PM
Sorry. I don't buy any action figures nor do I play world of warcraft. Notice you have been checking up on the username of lutarian uh? WHY do you think I used this username? LOL!!...because there are so many people with this username online. :RpS_wink:

So I'm the loser, when you are the grown man buying action figures on ebay? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! How ironic!! I bet you sit at home, and play World of Warcraft all day too! lol!!

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:01 AM
Like I stated before..I received no call. I am not acting like any bad ass and YOU are hiding. Go ahead and text me and I will text you back.

Dude, I tried calling you, and you didn't answer. Stop trying to act like you are a badass, when you are the one hiding.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:03 AM
Read again...I said SOMEONE will find out.....not ME. You are the one lacking in brain power...trying to tell people you have shut down thousands of scams....sure you have...yea...

So you say that you are going to find out, and post it. Then you say you are going to wait for someone else to figure it out. Which one is it going to be boss? Are you going to be the one to "expose" the Bosworths? LOL!!!!! You don't have the brain power to do that!

Blue Wolf
01-14-2013, 12:22 AM
Not a youtube video. A video taken with software that saves to a link. It will be placed on the website once it is finished. This way no one can complain about it and have it removed.

On what date will your new website be up and running?

jake_bosworth
01-14-2013, 12:37 AM
Sorry. I don't buy any action figures nor do I play world of warcraft. Notice you have been checking up on the username of lutarian uh? WHY do you think I used this username? LOL!!...because there are so many people with this username online. :RpS_wink:
Sure there is. Cover it up 40 year old virgin.

jake_bosworth
01-14-2013, 12:38 AM
Like I stated before..I received no call. I am not acting like any bad ass and YOU are hiding. Go ahead and text me and I will text you back.
Dude why would I text you, when I would rather TALK to you? If we want to type back, and forth I'll just do it here.

jake_bosworth
01-14-2013, 12:41 AM
Read again...I said SOMEONE will find out.....not ME. You are the one lacking in brain power...trying to tell people you have shut down thousands of scams....sure you have...yea...Actually, I did read again. Maybe you need to stop polishing your figurine collection, and start keeping up with your lies.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:46 AM
I honestly don't know. I am still trying to collect data that I currently don't have. Once it is up and running I will post a link on this site.

On what date will your new website be up and running?

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:48 AM
oh...there is and I know that you know it....40 year old virgin? Sorry...I am a grandfather...however, the movie was funny...

Sure there is. Cover it up 40 year old virgin.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:49 AM
as proof that you did try and contact me...tell you what...give me your number and I will call you....

Dude why would I text you, when I would rather TALK to you? If we want to type back, and forth I'll just do it here.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:51 AM
Good...than you know I did not say me...I said someone...no lie..here is the proof...

Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
What do you have to hide? You afraid? OH...yes I will. Someone will find out who you are and post it. I am sure of that.

Now I have a figurine collection? Interesting. I never knew that. By the way...how is your welfare cheese collection coming along?

Actually, I did read again. Maybe you need to stop polishing your figurine collection, and start keeping up with your lies.

pantherdadX2
01-14-2013, 01:02 AM
Did not lie again pantherpansy....just forgot exactly what you stated and did not want to look it up...

I think you better get back to your boy friend...he can't wait for you to blow him......again.....

Let me see if I got this straight. You forgot what I stated and were either too lazy or too busy with your charity work to look it up so you ...what? Made something up? But you did'nt lie? As far as the second part goes, tsk, tsk, Toots, laying face down in the gutter again, are we? hahaha. This is just too easy. It's like rolling Mr. Jingles a half-empty spool of thread and watching that circus mouse roll back a full one. We went from you inflating an inanimate object to what you posted. lol English translation of "Toots" post>>>>> :computer_smash: and :throw_computer:

lutarian
01-14-2013, 01:29 AM
No...did not make it up...just miss quoted you. You know...just like how you do with me?

Me laying in the gutter pantherpansy? LOL!! Not I...but you are. Yes...it is too easy...for me...you are such an easy target...LOL!! Now get back to your boy friend...you don't want him to get upset with you again and beat you....you know how it is since he is your :pimp:

Let me see if I got this straight. You forgot what I stated and were either too lazy or too busy with your charity work to look it up so you ...what? Made something up? But you did'nt lie? As far as the second part goes, tsk, tsk, Toots, laying face down in the gutter again, are we? hahaha. This is just too easy. It's like rolling Mr. Jingles a half-empty spool of thread and watching that circus mouse roll back a full one. We went from you inflating an inanimate object to what you posted. lol English translation of "Toots" post>>>>> :computer_smash: and :throw_computer:

pantherdadX2
01-14-2013, 07:30 AM
(
No...did not make it up...just miss quoted you. You know...just like how you do with me?

Me laying in the gutter pantherpansy? LOL!! Not I...but you are. Yes...it is too easy...for me...you are such an easy target...LOL!! Now get back to your boy friend...you don't want him to get upset with you again and beat you....you know how it is since he is your :pimp:

Pretty lame, much like "toots" life. Not even worth half a ha or half a lol. Well, maybe half a lol. That would be lu. 3 more lame posts like that and I'll give you (ta) (ri) and (an). (lutarian) = LAME X 4

jake_bosworth
01-14-2013, 08:01 AM
Good...than you know I did not say me...I said someone...no lie..here is the proof...

Originally Posted by lutarian View Post
What do you have to hide? You afraid? OH...yes I will. Someone will find out who you are and post it. I am sure of that.

Now I have a figurine collection? Interesting. I never knew that. By the way...how is your welfare cheese collection coming along?Yes you do have a figurine collection, don't be mad that we figured out that you are a huge nerd. Actually that was the post that I was responding to! If you look at your posts before that, all you say is I will find out who you are. Instead you pull up the one post where you went back on what you said. Which once again proves you are a giant liar. God play with your Flash figurine, and leave the men to talk on here.

pantherdadX2
01-14-2013, 10:01 AM
Yes you do have a figurine collection, don't be mad that we figured out that you are a huge nerd. Actually that was the post that I was responding to! If you look at your posts before that, all you say is I will find out who you are. Instead you pull up the one post where you went back on what you said. Which once again proves you are a giant liar. God play with your Flash figurine, and leave the men to talk on here.

He can't Jake, fry-boy did'nt show up at the local Mickey-D's. Seeing as though Toots is low-boy on the totem-pole there, and tired of mopping the floors and emptying the trash cans, he deciding this was as close as he would get to moving up in the world. He happily :butt_kisser: his managers butt and is currently serving up some delicious, artery-clogging hash browns.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:31 PM
What's wrong pantherpansy? You can dish it out but can't take it? Remember your clinic appointment today for your .....cough, cough....test.

(

Pretty lame, much like "toots" life. Not even worth half a ha or half a lol. Well, maybe half a lol. That would be lu. 3 more lame posts like that and I'll give you (ta) (ri) and (an). (lutarian) = LAME X 4

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:33 PM
I do? Please tell me what I collect than since I don't even know. You are the liar...tons of lies from you. One being that you shut down thousands of scams. LOL!!! So how is your welfare cheese collection coming along?

Yes you do have a figurine collection, don't be mad that we figured out that you are a huge nerd. Actually that was the post that I was responding to! If you look at your posts before that, all you say is I will find out who you are. Instead you pull up the one post where you went back on what you said. Which once again proves you are a giant liar. God play with your Flash figurine, and leave the men to talk on here.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 12:36 PM
:RpS_laugh: LOL!!! Quite creative again pantherpansy but so, so incorrect. Sounds more like what the "bosworths" do.

He can't Jake, fry-boy did'nt show up at the local Mickey-D's. Seeing as though Toots is low-boy on the totem-pole there, and tired of mopping the floors and emptying the trash cans, he deciding this was as close as he would get to moving up in the world. He happily :butt_kisser: his managers butt and is currently serving up some delicious, artery-clogging hash browns.

Whip
01-14-2013, 12:53 PM

Well, he clearly wants to do sexting or, as you point out, you could 'text' right here in this thread.

Whip
01-14-2013, 12:55 PM
Don't disparage Mr. Jingles like that.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 02:37 PM
nope...sorry dip....I even told him to give me his number and I would call him....

Well, he clearly wants to do sexting or, as you point out, you could 'text' right here in this thread.

jake_bosworth
01-14-2013, 09:53 PM
I do? Please tell me what I collect than since I don't even know. You are the liar...tons of lies from you. One being that you shut down thousands of scams. LOL!!! So how is your welfare cheese collection coming along?Why do you try to deny it? I know why, because you are a giant nerd, and you don't want people to know.

jake_bosworth
01-14-2013, 09:56 PM
Well, he clearly wants to do sexting or, as you point out, you could 'text' right here in this thread.I know man! At first he wanted to e-mail me. So Mr. Action Figure collector must have someone telling him how to keep up with the times.

littleroundman
01-14-2013, 10:02 PM
Hey Lutey,

what's with all the "gay" insults and innuendo ???

"pantherpansy" ????

C'mon now, li'l cybertroll, lift your game. Get some class into your posts.

You're sounding just like any one of the squillion cybertrolls out there we always thought you were.

Give 'em enough rope and they will always hang 'emselves.

Works every time..

EagleOne
01-14-2013, 10:05 PM
And this from the guy who said I had committed sins, but would never say what they were; has now turned into potty-mouth? This from a Christian? Seriously?

lutarian
01-14-2013, 11:51 PM
Sure "Jake"....you know it all. You are a true idiot. Keep lying though and telling people you shut down thousands of scams. What a total moron.

:whip_the_worker:

Why do you try to deny it? I know why, because you are a giant nerd, and you don't want people to know.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 11:54 PM
Actually. I have read comments from Bo where he specifically states he is so gay. Actually I believe a few gay comments from both of you on your youtube channel.

LOL!!!! I am WAY more up with the time than you are hillbilly that is for sure. I love how you keep the lies coming....now I am an action figure collector yet you have never been to my house just as I have never been to where you live...you know...government housing.

I know man! At first he wanted to e-mail me. So Mr. Action Figure collector must have someone telling him how to keep up with the times.

lutarian
01-14-2013, 11:56 PM
I stated I was a good Christian now? Potty mouth? No. No potty mouth from me. If you want to know what a potty mouth is than watch "Jake" and "Bo" on youtube. That is a potty mouth.

And this from the guy who said I had committed sins, but would never say what they were; has now turned into potty-mouth? This from a Christian? Seriously?

lutarian
01-15-2013, 12:19 AM
Don't try and play dumb littleroundbaby. You guys started to lie and insult me way before I started to fire back and talk about class in my posts? Seriously? How about you guys? I stated before that I can play this game also...and I will. Sorry littleroundbaby but I am not getting "hung" here. You guys are. The small handful of the bad ones on this forum pale to those that are monitoring, watching and taking notes on this forum that are against the few of you that ruin this site. You still don't get it. LOL!! Works every time. Yep you are correct and you few are the ones getting worked and you have yet figured it out.

Hey Lutey,

"pantherpansy" ????

You're sounding just like any one of the squillion cybertrolls out there we always thought you were.

Works every time..

littleroundman
01-15-2013, 01:30 AM
Yeah, yeah,

pigs might fly and unicorns are clogging up the windows of your mind.

Meanwhile, back in the real world,

cash gifting is still illegal,

cash gifters are still being exposed on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

Every site which has threatened to cause harm to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) has disappeared in the region of its' respective owners' anal pore.

And here you are creating gay insults while attempting to prove a so far unknown "point"

No change, then.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 02:49 AM
Never said it was not littleroundbaby...you are the one putting words in my mouth...I am only creating insults because you guys started it...and my point is not unknown...I have stated it many times...so boo hoo littleroundbaby....you really don't get it but you eventually will....your little group is not untouchable whatsoever....if you have yet to figure out why I am still here than you truly are a complete moron....so go back to your little dream world.....

Yeah, yeah,

pigs might fly and unicorns are clogging up the windows of your mind.

Meanwhile, back in the real world,

cash gifting is still illegal,

cash gifters are still being exposed on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

Every site which has threatened to cause harm to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) has disappeared in the region of its' respective owners' anal pore.

And here you are creating gay insults while attempting to prove a so far unknown "point"

No change, then.

littleroundman
01-15-2013, 03:29 AM
Is it just me, or is the li'l cybertroll lutarian having a regression crisis of sorts ??

Anymore childish lutarian insults and we'll have to create a new a "not suitable for under 15" thread of his own.

"You started it"

Gay references.

Imaginary threats of imaginary future trouble.

What's next, lutey, "my dad's bigger 'n your dad" ???

Hypanor
01-15-2013, 04:51 AM
The small handful of the bad ones on this forum pale to those that are monitoring, watching and taking notes on this forum that are against the few of you that ruin this site.

You talk a lot gibberish, but this doesn't make an ounce of sense. But if it did, the only person ruining this site is you!
So these mysterious 'Those Who Are Monitoring' people are WORSE than the imaginary people in your head who are ruining this site, thats what you're saying? They must be really bad!

LRM, is that your knee's knocking in fear I can hear?
Oh my mistake, it's Luterians singular brain cell rattling around in his cranium.

pantherdadX2
01-15-2013, 09:07 AM
Hey Lutey,

"pantherpansy" ????

Works every time..

The funny part about it, littleroundman, no rope was needed. "Toots" Jingles did it with the 4" of thread that came unraveled from the spool I rolled him that stopped at the edge of the gutter. :shocked:

pantherdadX2
01-15-2013, 09:12 AM
You talk a lot gibberish, but this doesn't make an ounce of sense. But if it did, the only person ruining this site is you!
So these mysterious 'Those Who Are Monitoring' people are WORSE than the imaginary people in your head who are ruining this site, thats what you're saying? They must be really bad!

Oh my mistake, it's Luterians singular brain cell rattling around in his cranium.

Your giving "Toots" too much credit Hypanor. That's a dried-up pea, not a brain cell............

pantherdadX2
01-15-2013, 09:26 AM
Never said it was not littleroundbaby...you are the one putting words in my mouth...I am only creating insults because you guys started it...and my point is not unknown...I have stated it many times...so boo hoo littleroundbaby....you really don't get it but you eventually will....your little group is not untouchable whatsoever....if you have yet to figure out why I am still here than you truly are a complete moron....so go back to your little dream world.....

"you are the one putting words in my mouth" . Translation - getting worked over like Mike Tyson's punching bag.

jake_bosworth
01-15-2013, 10:16 AM
Actually. I have read comments from Bo where he specifically states he is so gay. Actually I believe a few gay comments from both of you on your youtube channel.

LOL!!!! I am WAY more up with the time than you are hillbilly that is for sure. I love how you keep the lies coming....now I am an action figure collector yet you have never been to my house just as I have never been to where you live...you know...government housing.

So what if I was gay, why does that matter at all in this conversation? I know one thing for sure, I'm not a big enough loser to collect action figures. That is no lie, that is the truth, and you are too embarrassed to admit to it. Funny you talk about government housing, when cash gifters (like yourself) have a history of being on government assistance. So I think once again you are trying to cover something up. Also, you are right. You need to get your fatass off the couch, and get back to work you low life scum bag.

pantherdadX2
01-15-2013, 10:52 AM
I guess Ronald called Toots in to plop eggs on McMuffins this morning, Jake. Tomorrow he's going to teach him how to wrap them. That could take all day. He'd have better luck teaching one of Toots action figures.
:whip_the_worker:........Aquaman!!!
Look on the bright side, the more overtime Toots recieves, chances are he'll pay his internet bill and provide us more entertainment. (That being squishing a circus mouse)

Whip
01-15-2013, 11:32 AM
So what if I was gay, why does that matter at all in this conversation? I know one thing for sure, I'm not a big enough loser to collect action figures. That is no lie, that is the truth, and you are too embarrassed to admit to it. Funny you talk about government housing, when cash gifters (like yourself) have a history of being on government assistance. So I think once again you are trying to cover something up. Also, you are right. You need to get your fatass off the couch, and get back to work you low life scum bag.

Because you REALLY angered him when you rejected his advances.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 02:40 PM
You really want to go there littleroundbaby? The group of you started the childish insults which can easily be proven. So let me get this straight. It is ok for you guys to insult me with childish and even disgusting remarks sometimes but I can't fire back? OH yea. I forgot. You are hypocritical.

No imaginary threats here. I am simply stating fact.

Naw littleroundbaby...my dad is way to old for that and not a very big guy. Sort of frail in his old age.

Is it just me, or is the li'l cybertroll lutarian having a regression crisis of sorts ??

Anymore childish lutarian insults and we'll have to create a new a "not suitable for under 15" thread of his own.

"You started it"

Gay references.

Imaginary threats of imaginary future trouble.

What's next, lutey, "my dad's bigger 'n your dad" ???

lutarian
01-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Keep thinking what you wish hypnerd. You know what I found the other day? I found a post of you talking about how you thought gifting was ok. What is up with that? Are you a former gifter or something?

lutarian
01-15-2013, 02:42 PM
The clinic called. Results are positive. :shocked:

The funny part about it, littleroundman, no rope was needed. "Toots" Jingles did it with the 4" of thread that came unraveled from the spool I rolled him that stopped at the edge of the gutter. :shocked:

lutarian
01-15-2013, 02:44 PM
oh pantherpansy... you guys are fighting a fight you can't win... if you only knew my background and my groups back you would think twice.... all I am in "toying" with you.... oh by the way.... you have yet to notice the difference in typing now and than have you? ...think about it...think HARD about it....

Your giving "Toots" too much credit Hypanor. That's a dried-up pea, not a brain cell............

lutarian
01-15-2013, 02:45 PM
lol!!! no pantherpansy... "I" am not the one getting worked over.... your little group of "friends" along with yourself actually are... sad thing is...you don't know it... yet...

"you are the one putting words in my mouth" . Translation - getting worked over like Mike Tyson's punching bag.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 03:10 PM
Let's see here. First you think I am this "chuck richards" and no you think I am now this ebay guy. Well let's see when you google lutarian what comes up. There is a lutarian on ebay, roblox, world of warcraft, twitter, minecraft, league of legends, desiredcraft, deviantart, youtube, playerscope, a cash gifter that uses that name, hyip forum, pof, 43things...I could keep going. So out of all this that I listed you just assumed I am the ebay guy AND the cash gifter? lol!! None of them are me...you just lied....again. hahahaha.. Think hard "Jake"...I know it is hard due to how dumb you are but try and think hard....why would I use a username that truly is mine? If you want to screw with people and bait them into assuming things and making them looks like fools than you use a username or name that is out there alot just like I did. lol!!...and look what happened..YOU are the one that fell for it out of everyone here....you mad now that you got worked over big buy?

Cashgifters have a history of being on government assistance? Really. Where are the stats on that? Wow. You assume alot don't ya? lol!!

Fatass? I saw you two on your videos. YOu guys could seriously stand to lose some weight. lol!! I do work and by look at your vids I am doing MUCH better than you. Aw....poor "jake"...in you were owned so badly with this "lutarian" crap. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

lutarian
01-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Not me Dip...however when I rejected pantherpansy he did get a bit upset. By the way...I heard you got your promotion at Burger King. I am proud of you!

Because you REALLY angered him when you rejected his advances.

pantherdadX2
01-15-2013, 03:50 PM
oh pantherpansy... you guys are fighting a fight you can't win... if you only knew my background and my groups back you would think twice.... all I am in "toying" with you.... oh by the way.... you have yet to notice the difference in typing now and than have you? ...think about it...think HARD about it....

We do know a little about your backround, as you stated previously you worked in the cornfields. Currently I'm thinking HARD <LOL about what you just posted. "all I am "toying" with you...". Whats that mean? did you mean "all I'm DOING IS "toying" with you? What about "typing now and than have you?" Did you mean "typing now and THEN, have you?" ?I'm thinking real hard ma and pa should have brought you in from the cornfields at 8 pm instead of 9 pm to work a little more on you grammer homework. Did ma homeschool you or did you "learnt" it out of a book, seeing as though ma and pa cuddint reed?

pantherdadX2
01-15-2013, 03:55 PM
The clinic called. Results are positive. :shocked:

What? another grand baby? Congratulations, Toots!!! Guess you'll have to shop for a bigger mini-van to haul them around in.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 04:00 PM
"I" did work int he cornfields...when I was 18 years old. Twelve hours a day, 7 days a week. Horrible job actually.

Oh come on pantherpansy...this is a forum..who cares about writing perfectly. However, I did not proof a thing today.

Using "country" talk uh? Sorry pantherpansy but I was not raised in the country and yes my parent could read. How about yours?

Almost forgot! Sorry to hear about your positive test results but don't worry and think positive. People can live a very long time with aids these days. Hope your wife is understanding.

We do know a little about your backround, as you stated previously you worked in the cornfields. Currently I'm thinking HARD <LOL about what you just posted. "all I am "toying" with you...". Whats that mean? did you mean "all I'm DOING IS "toying" with you? What about "typing now and than have you?" Did you mean "typing now and THEN, have you?" ?I'm thinking real hard ma and pa should have brought you in from the cornfields at 8 pm instead of 9 pm to work a little more on you grammer homework. Did ma homeschool you or did you "learnt" it out of a book, seeing as though ma and pa cuddint reed?

lutarian
01-15-2013, 04:01 PM
Clinic called you, not me. I am sorry to hear about your results but I did warn you.

What? another grand baby? Congratulations, Toots!!! Guess you'll have to shop for a bigger mini-van to haul them around in.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 04:02 PM
Jake, Jake, Jake...why do you lie and tell people you have shut down "hundreds" or "thousands" of scams? You really think people are going to believe that?

pantherdadX2
01-15-2013, 08:21 PM
"I" did work int he cornfields...when I was 18 years old. Twelve hours a day, 7 days a week. Horrible job actually.

Oh come on pantherpansy...this is a forum..who cares about writing perfectly. However, I did not proof a thing today.

Using "country" talk uh? Sorry pantherpansy but I was not raised in the country and yes my parent could read. How about yours?

Almost forgot! Sorry to hear about your positive test results but don't worry and think positive. People can live a very long time with aids these days. Hope your wife is understanding.

(1) int he? Didn't ma use that in her last question to pa at 8:45 befofe you came in from the cornfields? As in, "Int he dun yit? Dam, dat boi be lazi!!!"

(2) No, you haven't proofed anything to us yesterday also, or the day before, or the week before, nor the month before that.

(3)parent? Guess pa decided not to flush and kept you.

(4)You would know. Freddie Mercury told a reporter for Rolling Stone Magazine 25 yrs. ago about your positive results. And my wife understands everything, Toots. Unlike you, I rule the roost in MY castle.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 09:23 PM
1. Don't know "country" talk pantherpansy and I moved out on my own the day I graduated.

2. Who cares.

3. Guess ma decided not to abort you and keep you. Wow. What a disappointment you turned out to be!

4. Aw...nice try pantherpansy...but I am not a fruitloop like you and I rule the roost in my home...hate to tell you.

Yawn...you are a bore.

(1) int he? Didn't ma use that in her last question to pa at 8:45 befofe you came in from the cornfields? As in, "Int he dun yit? Dam, dat boi be lazi!!!"

(2) No, you haven't proofed anything to us yesterday also, or the day before, or the week before, nor the month before that.

(3)parent? Guess pa decided not to flush and kept you.

(4)You would know. Freddie Mercury told a reporter for Rolling Stone Magazine 25 yrs. ago about your positive results. And my wife understands everything, Toots. Unlike you, I rule the roost in MY castle.

littleroundman
01-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Guess ma decided not to abort you and keep you. Wow. What a disappointment you turned out to be!

Class and sophistication.

Yep, you sure are advancing your "cause"

I'll bet readers are simply riveted as they wait for your next "expose"

Pure class.

baylee
01-15-2013, 10:19 PM

Pure class.

That's our rootie, tootie, Lutie!

lutarian
01-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Just remember that I was attacked and all I am doing is firing back. Guess you guys can dish it out but can't take it uh?

Not trying to advance any cause. I am just simply here for one reason and it is shocking you have yet to figure it out.

Pure class.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 10:37 PM
That's the small group of you guys! Lack of class and can dish it out but can't take it.

That's our rootie, tootie, Lutie!

BoBosworth56
01-15-2013, 10:47 PM
That's the small group of you guys! Lack of class and can dish it out but can't take it.

I love you man.

jake_bosworth
01-15-2013, 10:58 PM
Let's see here. First you think I am this "chuck richards" and no you think I am now this ebay guy. Well let's see when you google lutarian what comes up. There is a lutarian on ebay, roblox, world of warcraft, twitter, minecraft, league of legends, desiredcraft, deviantart, youtube, playerscope, a cash gifter that uses that name, hyip forum, pof, 43things...I could keep going. So out of all this that I listed you just assumed I am the ebay guy AND the cash gifter? lol!! None of them are me...you just lied....again. hahahaha.. Think hard "Jake"...I know it is hard due to how dumb you are but try and think hard....why would I use a username that truly is mine? If you want to screw with people and bait them into assuming things and making them looks like fools than you use a username or name that is out there alot just like I did. lol!!...and look what happened..YOU are the one that fell for it out of everyone here....you mad now that you got worked over big buy?

Cashgifters have a history of being on government assistance? Really. Where are the stats on that? Wow. You assume alot don't ya? lol!!

Fatass? I saw you two on your videos. YOu guys could seriously stand to lose some weight. lol!! I do work and by look at your vids I am doing MUCH better than you. Aw....poor "jake"...in you were owned so badly with this "lutarian" crap. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
Oh I'm sure that you thought so far ahead, you were going to steer us into thinking you are a cash gifter, and a guy who buys dolls on ebay. Well ironically, you are talking trash to people who take down cash gifters. Hmmmmmm looks like you are the liar to me.... Yes they do, look up your boy Brad Kamanski, and Robert Smith. Both of which have received, or currently are receiving some type of government assistance, bust still claim to be making tons of money. Go polish your dolls weirdo.

jake_bosworth
01-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Jake, Jake, Jake...why do you lie and tell people you have shut down "hundreds" or "thousands" of scams? You really think people are going to believe that?
I really don't give a **** if people believe it or not.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Well. Can't fire back because this is a nice comment.

I love you man.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 11:25 PM
Actually "Jake"...I did...this was all a setup from day one...lol!!! Come on Jake. I never stated I was a cash gifter. However, I made sure to choose a username that lots of people used and guess what..it worked. At least on you. No "Jake"...you are the liar because you google a username and decide that I just happen to be the ebay lutarian with no proof. lol!!! Man..you are seriously EASY. Know nothing about those two except they are cash gifters but if they are on government assistance that means most cash gifters are? Have no dolls to polish moron. OH man...you are too much. How come I can't be one of the other "lutarians" you found uh? LOL!!!! Poor, little "Jake" I owned you boy and please stop lying about how you have taken down hundreds and thousands of scams by yourself because everyone know you are lying about it. lol!!!

Oh I'm sure that you thought so far ahead, you were going to steer us into thinking you are a cash gifter, and a guy who buys dolls on ebay. Well ironically, you are talking trash to people who take down cash gifters. Hmmmmmm looks like you are the liar to me.... Yes they do, look up your boy Brad Kamanski, and Robert Smith. Both of which have received, or currently are receiving some type of government assistance, bust still claim to be making tons of money. Go polish your dolls weirdo.

lutarian
01-15-2013, 11:27 PM
Well...it is a lie and everyone knows it...including you. Just trying to make yourself feel good. Now go get em "Jake" Go shut down thousands of scams boy!

I really don't give a **** if people believe it or not.

pantherdadX2
01-16-2013, 01:25 AM
1. Don't know "country" talk pantherpansy and I moved out on my own the day I graduated.

2. Who cares.

3. Guess ma decided not to abort you and keep you. Wow. What a disappointment you turned out to be!

4. Aw...nice try pantherpansy...but I am not a fruitloop like you and I rule the roost in my home...hate to tell you.

Yawn...you are a bore.

(1) Did not know someone gave out a diploma for shucking 50 bushels a day. Congrats

(2) You do......and we're still waiting

(3)At least my mom wiped....with Charmin. What was your pa's excuse? Did he run out of TP or could he not afford any? Or maybe he loved you so much he wanted to keep a part of you with him everywhere he went.
Where you an only child? If so, I bet ma and pa regret that.

(4) Suuuuuurrrre your not a fruitloop, and, Suuuuuurrrre you rule the roost

Yawn.......then why bother?

lutarian
01-16-2013, 01:39 AM
1. Never shucked corn. Just worked with cross pollination.

2. You care about proper grammer when writing uh? Too bad.

3. We could afford quite a bit actually. Nope. Wrong again littleroundpansy. They are very proud of my accomplishments.

4. Yep I do rule my house. It also looks like I rule you. :RpS_wink:

Poor patherpansy....you gettin mad and upset? Can't handle it tiny tim?

(1) Did not know someone gave out a diploma for shucking 50 bushels a day. Congrats

(2) You do......and we're still waiting

(3)At least my mom wiped....with Charmin. What was your pa's excuse? Did he run out of TP or could he not afford any? Or maybe he loved you so much he wanted to keep a part of you with him everywhere he went.
Where you an only child? If so, I bet ma and pa regret that.

(4) Suuuuuurrrre your not and Suuuuuurrrre you do

Yawn.......then why bother?

pantherdadX2
01-16-2013, 01:41 AM
No one here's getting mad and upset but you, "Toots" Better get some shut-eye, morning shift at Mickey D's starts soon. Ronald's going to teach you how to make a Big Breakfast.:shocked:

littleroundman
01-16-2013, 01:45 AM
Just remember that I was attacked and all I am doing is firing back.

Yeah, just like the big kids do, eh, lutarian ??

I am just simply here for one reason and it is shocking you have yet to figure it out.

The only reason nobody has "figured it out yet" is that nobody cares what it is.

Throwing insults around on the forum is like winking at a pretty girl in the dark.

You might know what you're doing, but nobody else does.

Cash gifting is still illegal.

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is still exposing cash gifters.

Your expose still exists inside your own head only,

Your threats are still meaningless and worrying no one,

The only way lutarian is going to get a clue is to go out and buy one.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 01:46 AM
Good night, "Pantherpansy".

Good night, "Toots"

lutarian
01-16-2013, 01:51 AM
"I" can throw with the best of them littleroundbaby.

lol!!! If no one cares than quit responding to "me".

Well..why did you guys start to throw insults at "me" then. You really think "I" was just going to not fire back?

Yes, "I" do know what "I" am doing as do the others that post on here under the name "lutarian". There is a hint for ya.

Never said cash gifting was not illegal.

Never said they were not exposing cash gifters.

Wrong littleroundbaby...so wrong.

Not threats at all. Only factual statements.

Aw. littleroundbaby...you can do better than that can't you? Come on now. Now be my little slave and...................

Yeah, just like the big kids do, eh, lutarian ??

The only reason nobody has "figured it out yet" is that nobody cares what it is.

Throwing insults around on the forum is like winking at a pretty girl in the dark.

You might know what you're doing, but nobody else does.

Cash gifting is still illegal.

REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) is still exposing cash gifters.

Your expose still exists inside your own head only,

Your threats are still meaningless and worrying no one,

The only way lutarian is going to get a clue is to go out and buy one.

littleroundman
01-16-2013, 01:54 AM
lutarian talks to himself so much it's a wonder he doesn't hear echoes.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 02:00 AM
Sorry pantherpansy but I don't get mad nor upset at all on this forum. Sounds like your job actually. Did you work your way up from toilet duty yet at Burger King?

No one here's getting mad and upset but you, "Toots" Better get some shut-eye, morning shift at Mickey D's starts soon. Ronald's going to teach you how to make a Big Breakfast.:shocked:

lutarian
01-16-2013, 02:01 AM
Littleroundbaby....come on. Can't do better than that. I really wish I knew what you did for a living and what you looked like. I am thinking some fat nerd with a job you hate?

lutarian talks to himself so much it's a wonder he doesn't hear echoes.

littleroundman
01-16-2013, 02:08 AM
I am thinking

See, that's how we know you're lying.

If you were capable of "thinking" you wouldn't be here.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Aw...good one littleroundbaby....I wonder though... as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

See, that's how we know you're lying.

If you were capable of "thinking" you wouldn't be here.

okosh
01-16-2013, 02:19 AM

Willy's got to learn how to say, "do you want fries with your order??" first....

lutarian
01-16-2013, 02:21 AM
Let me practice.... "Does yuz wants fries wid yous order"...Did I do good banned ebay scammer?!

Willy's got to learn how to say, "do you want fries with your order??" first....

ProfHenryHiggins
01-16-2013, 02:25 AM
Let me practice.... "Does yuz wants fries wid yous order"...Did I do good banned ebay scammer?!

Actually, I believe that it's "May I take your order?" and if they answer affirmatively rather than listing goods they wish to purchase, you drain off the aura that keeps them sane and stable, leaving them to melt into a chaotic blob.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 02:27 AM
That was a nice phrase and this part,,,, "you drain off the aura that keeps them sane and stable, leaving them to melt into a chaotic blob" reminds me of about 7 of you (since the bosworths came) on this forum... :RpS_wink:

Actually, I believe that it's "May I take your order?" and if they answer affirmatively rather than listing goods they wish to purchase, you drain off the aura that keeps them sane and stable, leaving them to melt into a chaotic blob.

littleroundman
01-16-2013, 02:31 AM
reminds me of about 7 of you (since the bosworths came) on this forum... :RpS_wink:

Which is around 6 more posters and several hundred thousand readers more than your site.

OOPS !!!

Silly me,

there isn't one.

Sorry, I'll try again.

Which is around 6 more posters and several hundred thousand readers more than the site which exists in your dreams.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 02:37 AM
aw...littleroundbaby...you bringing up the site shows that you do worry about it a bit...you see...any good investigation can take a long time...to get all the facts..so the site could launch in a month, or six...or a year....who knows....during this time so much will be going on behind the scenes that your tiny mind could never comprehend it...oh yea...how is weight watchers doing for ya?...you down to 400 pounds yet?

Which is around 6 more posters and several hundred thousand readers more than your site.

OOPS !!!

Silly me,

there isn't one.

Sorry, I'll try again.

Hypanor
01-16-2013, 03:58 AM
Keep thinking what you wish hypnerd. You know what I found the other day? I found a post of you talking about how you thought gifting was ok. What is up with that? Are you a former gifter or something?

Oh, so you did get my message about joining your cash gifting scam! Why didn't you reply to me - or did you really think you were talking to yourself?
Anyway, here it is again - let me know that address, won't you!

lutarian
01-16-2013, 04:57 AM
No Hypernerd....I don't do cash gifting.

I saw a post with your username on a forum defending cash gifting. Very odd indeed.

By the way Hypernerd...what do you do for a living?

Oh, so you did get my message about joining your cash gifting scam! Why didn't you reply to me - or did you really think you were talking to yourself?
Anyway, here it is again - let me know that address, won't you!

Hypanor
01-16-2013, 05:02 AM
You've already told me Lutes - cash gifting.

I gift goods and services to people; they gift cash back to me (electronic cash mainly); and then every now and then I gift some (electronic) cash to the taxman.

I know it's a different model to your cash gifting, but mines legal.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 05:10 AM
Yea...right....sure. It's ok hypernerd...I did not expect a real answer from you since you are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

You've already told me Lutes - cash gifting.

I gift goods and services to people; they gift cash back to me (electronic cash mainly); and then every now and then I gift some (electronic) cash to the taxman.

I know it's a different model to your cash gifting, but mines legal.

Hypanor
01-16-2013, 05:18 AM
Oh wasn't that a real answer? I could have sworn I typed it, but must have imagined it - just like you imagine you're a real scambuster.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 05:27 AM
oh I know what I am hypernerd and what I truly do for a living but I notice you are too afraid to answer me as to what you do for a living...

Oh wasn't that a real answer? I could have sworn I typed it, but must have imagined it - just like you imagine you're a real scambuster.

littleroundman
01-16-2013, 06:05 AM
I notice you are too afraid to answer me as to what you do for a living...

That's a normal response from normal people when they are encountering mental illness for the first time.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 06:09 AM
yes...you do have some serious mental illness don't you littlroundbaby... don't worry...one day if you keep up with weight watchers you might get down to 400 pounds...

That's a normal response from normal people when they are encountering mental illness for the first time.

Hypanor
01-16-2013, 06:21 AM
oh I know what I am hypernerd and what I truly do for a living but I notice you are too afraid to answer me as to what you do for a living...

Not at all - I drink 2 gallons of Red Bull a day, and fix computers. Hence my real screen name, which you cleverly worked out.
Be careful though, you'll wear that pea out if you think too much.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 06:25 AM
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...hyponerd....another scared baby here that hides behind a screen name and afraid to tell who they really are.....so sad, so sad....

Not at all - I drink 2 gallons of Red Bull a day, and fix computers. Hence my real screen name, which you cleverly worked out.
Be careful though, you'll wear that pea out if you think too much.

Hypanor
01-16-2013, 06:53 AM
hides behind a screen name and afraid to tell who they really are
I've been taking lessons from an expert, lutes - you!

lutarian
01-16-2013, 07:08 AM
nope hypernerd...you were hear hiding long before I ever joined this forum...I find it very interesting that nearly all of your little group try so hard to hide and want no one to know who you are...you don't want people to know who you are for a reason... :RpS_wink:

I've been taking lessons from an expert, lutes - you!

littleroundman
01-16-2013, 07:11 AM
you don't want people to know who you are for a reason..

Yep, you're completely correct.

It gives the trolls something to obsess about.

It's our contribution to society.

While we keep you occupied here, at least you're not out tagging walls with your spray can.

lutarian
01-16-2013, 07:42 AM
Naw...you are afraid....that is a fact. Afraid littleroundbaby. Don't worry scammer...all will be found out.

Yep, you're completely correct.

It gives the trolls something to obsess about.

It's our contribution to society.

While we keep you occupied here, at least you're not out tagging walls with your spray can.

pantherdadX2
01-16-2013, 09:58 AM
Yea...right....sure. It's ok hypernerd...I did not expect a real answer from you since you are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

At least someone can say SOMETHING good about you, Toots, YOUR real job isn't useless. I'm assuming your clients get some sort of satisfaction, with you pecking on their rubber-less wood and what-not...........

lutarian
01-16-2013, 10:41 AM
naw...remember pantherpansy...you are the one that likes men....not me....

At least someone can say SOMETHING good about you, Toots, YOUR real job isn't useless. I'm assuming your clients get some sort of satisfaction, with you pecking on their rubber-less wood and what-not...........

pantherdadX2
01-16-2013, 11:37 AM

Further proof Toots dirty little mind can be drug down in the gutter anytime one wishes. Where did this post come from? I was referring to a door-to-door salesman that pecks (you know, KNOCKS) on peoples front door. Toots, get your mind out of the gutter. I can see now why littleroundman gave you your own thread. With this last little ownership of your mind, I'm now going to leave you in pursuit of your life's crowning acheivement, 1000 posts on your very own thread. Maybe you can borrow a few more people's usernames since that's your bag, and talk to yourself for another 149 posts. See you later, "TOOTS" HAHAHAHA :chickendance:

lutarian
01-16-2013, 01:52 PM
The proof would be you than pantherpansy because you are the one that made nasty remarks first...don't you remember? I am just throwing it back at ya and as I stated before you can never drag me into the gutter. I am way to good for you to be ever able to do that. :RpS_wink:

See ya later pantherpansy.... just remember me when everything "hits the fan" ...... :RpS_wink:

Further proof Toots dirty little mind can be drug down in the gutter anytime one wishes. Where did this post come from? I was referring to a door-to-door salesman that pecks (you know, KNOCKS) on peoples front door. Toots, get your mind out of the gutter. I can see now why littleroundman gave you your own thread. With this last little ownership of your mind, I'm now going to leave you in pursuit of your life's crowning acheivement, 1000 posts on your very own thread. Maybe you can borrow a few more people's usernames since that's your bag, and talk to yourself for another 149 posts. See you later, "TOOTS" HAHAHAHA :chickendance:

baylee
01-16-2013, 10:22 PM
See ya later pantherpansy.... just remember me when everything "hits the fan" ...... :RpS_wink:
Thats when rootie, tootie, Lutie! , goes swrilling and swrilling down the drain!

lutarian
01-17-2013, 12:09 AM
That's impossible fishbait...however...others will...

Thats when rootie, tootie, Lutie! , goes swrilling and swrilling down the drain!

baylee
01-17-2013, 06:20 PM
That's impossible fishbait...however...others will...

LOL, I closed the drawbridge, let the alligators loose in the moat and finally, let loose the "Attack Ferrets".

lutarian
01-18-2013, 12:45 AM
LOL!!!! Love it so won't say anything negative.

LOL, I closed the drawbridge, let the alligators loose in the moat and finally, let loose the "Attack Ferrets".

Whip
01-19-2013, 09:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGiK963tEJk

Whip
01-19-2013, 09:57 PM

Up to.......up to the gutter. He needs an extension ladder just to get on top of a dime laying on the ground.

lutarian
01-20-2013, 01:18 AM
Aw...you had to start this up again uh DIP? Don't worry...you are not as "Anonymous" as you think you are. :RpS_wink:

lutarian
01-20-2013, 01:21 AM
Dip, dip, dip......you should have just left it alone...just about your day dip stick...you know...welfare, self esteem issues, weight loss issues....

Up to.......up to the gutter. He needs an extension ladder just to get on top of a dime laying on the ground.

okosh
01-20-2013, 01:29 AM
Aw...

G'day Willy.....
I'll have a medium size big mac meal deal, a cheeseburger and a chocolate sunday to go.....

lutarian
01-20-2013, 01:43 AM
Why oh why ebay scammer did you and dip have to start this back up? It was all nice and quite.

Sorry but you can't order from me. Not only do I never eat fast food I have also never worked at a fast food place. So if want to eat any fast food just order for yourself when you start your shift in burger king tomorrow.

Now go have yourself a good Aussie beer such as Murrays Wild Thing Imperial Stout.

G'day Willy.....
I'll have a medium size big mac meal deal, a cheeseburger and a chocolate sunday to go.....

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 02:03 AM
Not only do I never eat fast food I have also never worked at a fast food place.

Nope, too underqualified

lutarian
01-20-2013, 02:12 AM
Sure littleroundbaby....keep thinking that...if you only knew. See how nice and quite everything was and you guys have to start it up again...oh well....

Nope, too underqualified

okosh
01-20-2013, 02:22 AM
See how nice and quite everything was and you guys have to start it up again...oh well....

Who else other than a cash gifting scammer are we gonna play with at 6.20PM on a Sunday?? :loser:

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 02:23 AM
See how nice and quite everything was and you guys have to start it up again...oh well....

It was "nice and quiet" before lutarian came.

It is "nice and quiet" while lutarian is here.

It will be "nice and quiet" after lutarian is gone.

In fact, it makes no difference whether lutarian posts here or not.

lutarian = legend in his own mind.

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 02:33 AM
Who else other than a cash gifting scammer are we gonna play with at 6.20PM on a Sunday?? :loser:

Talk about an over-inflated sense of his own value.

I think lutarian truly doesn't realize just how little any of us care what he posts or, indeed, whether he posts at all.

lutarian
01-20-2013, 02:38 AM
If you are looking for a cash gifting scammer than you better look somewhere else ebay scammer. Oh yea. I forgot that I am poor and such right?

lutarian
01-20-2013, 02:39 AM
Maybe if you don't care you should quit posting?

Talk about an over-inflated sense of his own value.

I think lutarian truly doesn't realize just how little any of us care what he posts or, indeed, whether he posts at all.

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 02:41 AM
Oh, look.

lutarian posted a picture.

What it proves, nobody knows (or cares)

But, hey, as long as it keeps the l'il troll happy and out from under his mothers' feet, we're happy.

lutarian
01-20-2013, 02:45 AM
Proves how poor I am or maybe proves that no way I could be a cash gifter?

Oh, look.

But, hey, as long as it keeps the l'il troll happy and out from under his mothers' feet, we're happy.

okosh
01-20-2013, 02:50 AM
Oh, look.

It's proof that he has a small kitchen.....
LOL....My living room is 40foot long and has an open fire place at each end....
Houses must be small in cash-gifting-scammerland.....

lutarian
01-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Small kitchen? Sure ebay scammer. Even though this picture only has 2/3 the kitchen in it..it is very large..and you know it. Plus top of the line appliances, quartz counter tops, etc. Small house uh? LOL!!!!!!!! Three story house at 15,000 sf large enough for ya ebay scammer? This was an actual test to see the response and I received exactly what I thought I would. NO MATTER what I can prove...the small group of you will keep lying and trying to talk your garbage. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How sad.

It's proof that he has a small kitchen.....
LOL....My living room is 40foot long and has an open fire place at each end....
Houses must be small in cash-gifting-scammerland.....

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 03:12 AM
PROOF ???

Proof of what ??

That's A picture of A kitchen

You really ARE as stupid as we've thought all along, aren't you ???

No wonder you're here defending cash gifters.

Maybe you should go back to trolling on City-data forums, because you're doing an absolutely dreadful job of trolling here.

lutarian
01-20-2013, 03:18 AM
Of course that is not proof to you. Let me guess. I just got the pic from the internet right? lol!!! Oh look...first I am "chuck richards", then I am an ebay guy and now I am the city data guy. lol!!!!! Make up your mind...which lutarian am "I".... or am I not any of them?....you are way to easy littleroundbaby....now go troll yourself...the way you look actually reminds me of a troll....

PROOF ???

Proof of what ??

Maybe you should go back to trolling on City-data forums, because you're doing an absolutely dreadful job of trolling here.

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 03:37 AM
...now go troll yourself...the way you look actually reminds me of a troll....

You know, I think lutarian really does think he's "winning" some sort of imaginary battle here.

"The way you look actually reminds me of a troll" ???

Yep,

that will go down in the annals of history as one of the top 10 adult insults of 2013, I'm sure.

I can imagine readers tripping over themselves in haste as they flock to read lutarians' latest pronouncements.

Cash gifters all over the world must be choking on their Cornflakes as they realize the author of "The way you look actually reminds me of a troll" is a self appointed defender of their activities.

lutarian
01-20-2013, 03:46 AM
I have you guys going round and round calling me this lutarian and that lutarian which is quite funny.

OH look. You stated that I am a defender of cash gifting activities which is another lie. So sad, so sad. It was all quiet on here yet you guys could not just leave lutarian alone and here we go again.

Littleroundbaby. If you don't like it then quit responding. If you are not worried then quit responding. Obviously you are worried. So littleroundbaby keep doing what you do best and be a loser and a liar.

You know, I think lutarian really does think he's "winning" some sort of imaginary battle here.

"The way you look actually reminds me of a troll" ???

Yep,

that will go down in the annals of history as one of the top 10 adult insults of 2013, I'm sure.

I can imagine readers tripping over themselves in haste as they flock to read lutarians' latest pronouncements.

Cash gifters all over the world must be choking on their Cornflakes as they realize the author of "The way you look actually reminds me of a troll" is a self appointed defender of their activities.

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 06:12 AM
Littleroundbaby. If you don't like it then quit responding. If you are not worried then quit responding.

But, but, but,

we DO like it, lutarian,

we WANT you to stay.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1353646-302-450.jpg

What do any of us have to worry about ???

You're cute,

it's like having our very own little troll doll to play with when we get bored

Soapboxmom
01-20-2013, 09:58 AM
I just got this love note from Lute in my box:

The group was actually going to leave you alone but since you keep "liking" these comments they decided to post your full information on the site also. You reap what you sow mam.:loser:

Lute, you moronic idiot, my full information is all over the internet.

Darnell v. Dobrott | Citizen Media Law Project (http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/darnell-v-dobrott)

Do read the motions for Sanctions on that Harvard law site. It will be educational for you Lutie boy!

littleroundman
01-20-2013, 10:04 AM
Maybe it's about time li'l lutey explained to us all what dire consequences we all face when his "group" does it's thing.

ProfHenryHiggins
01-20-2013, 10:36 AM
Maybe it's about time li'l lutey explained to us all what dire consequences we all face when his "group" does it's thing.

It can't be any worse than the Angry Nun Action Squad Cosplayer over at Voodoo Walrus.

Whip
01-20-2013, 10:56 AM
PROOF ???

Proof of what ??

I wouldn't doubt he was in that propertywiki scam and that's leftover work material.

okosh
01-20-2013, 06:06 PM
PROOF ???

Proof of what ??

A picture of Willy, in his McDonalds uniform standing in the kitchen.....Now that would be proof......

EagleOne
01-21-2013, 04:22 PM
luterian, in regard to this statement of yours above, and I quote:

"OH look. You stated that I am a defender of cash gifting activities which is another lie."

Not true. For in Post #4 in this thread, you said, and again I quote:

"You are wrong because you don't understand how different programs work. You understand there are programs where the money is only sent member to member and NOT to the program? You understand that the only money certain programs receives is a one time admin fee? You understand that with certain programs members receive autoresponder systems, hosting, etc. which are all considered valid products such as godaddy and aweber sell? "

You were clearly defending cash gifting. Now stop it with all your lies you have not been defending cash gifting. Sheesh. Grow a set and man up.

Hypanor
01-21-2013, 10:13 PM
I'm still laughing at the fact that he's posted a random picture that could have come from anywhere, and thinks its 'proof' he has a nice kitchen!

I think this one is more in keeping with Lutes style... here he is helping mom prepare din-dins.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:21 AM
aw...you think I am cute littleroundbaby....just wait and see... :RpS_wink:

But, but, but,

we DO like it, lutarian,

we WANT you to stay.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/Troll-Doll-troll-dolls-1353646-302-450.jpg

What do any of us have to worry about ???

You're cute,

it's like having our very own little troll doll to play with when we get bored

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:26 AM
Soapboxmom...you idiotic moron....yes...your information is all over the internet BUT not in the way it will be listed on the "site".

I read that a long time ago soapboxmom...where have you been? You reap what you sow.

I just got this love note from Lute in my box:
:loser:

Lute, you moronic idiot, my full information is all over the internet.

Darnell v. Dobrott | Citizen Media Law Project (http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/darnell-v-dobrott)

Do read the motions for Sanctions on that Harvard law site. It will be educational for you Lutie boy!

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:27 AM
Aw...littleroundbaby...you scared for people to know your FULL information? Simply posting your real names, physical address, phone numbers and pictures of who you are is all that needs to be done...don't you get it?

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:28 AM
Hey Dip...how's it hangin? That is that best you could come up with?

I wouldn't doubt he was in that propertywiki scam and that's leftover work material.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:31 AM
aw...ebay scammer...that would never happen since "lutarian" does not own a uniform of that nature...now get back to work would ya...toilets need to be cleaned...

A picture of Willy, in his McDonalds uniform standing in the kitchen.....Now that would be proof......

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:33 AM
hey VultureOne...you just LIED....I was not defending cash gifting...you simply read into it what you wished because you are an idiot...so why don't you grow up old man and grow a set...at your age I would think you would not be so idiotic as you are....now go take your medication and dream of having an actual brain....by the way...how many "lutarians" have posted so far?....you get the hint yet?

luterian, in regard to this statement of yours above, and I quote:

"OH look. You stated that I am a defender of cash gifting activities which is another lie."

Not true. For in Post #4 in this thread, you said, and again I quote:

"You are wrong because you don't understand how different programs work. You understand there are programs where the money is only sent member to member and NOT to the program? You understand that the only money certain programs receives is a one time admin fee? You understand that with certain programs members receive autoresponder systems, hosting, etc. which are all considered valid products such as godaddy and aweber sell? "

You were clearly defending cash gifting. Now stop it with all your lies you have not been defending cash gifting. Sheesh. Grow a set and man up.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:35 AM
mmmm...maybe I should put a note in the kitchen, take another picture and send it to you guys? You people are so ignorant it is crazy.

I'm still laughing at the fact that he's posted a random picture that could have come from anywhere, and thinks its 'proof' he has a nice kitchen!

I think this one is more in keeping with Lutes style... here he is helping mom prepare din-dins.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:51 AM
....a picture of a few of the realscam crew...

littleroundman
01-23-2013, 06:09 AM
.don't you get it?

Err,

no.

Then what do you think is going to happen ???

You and your friends are going to come down here to Australia and throw rocks on my roof ???

Soapboxmoms' and Eagles' pictures and addresses have been on the 'net for years.

Lynn has been on TV (without a disguise)

Your cash gifter mates may be uncomfortable having their pictures and addresses REPOSTED on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) thus exposing their illegal activities, but the same doesn't apply to the rest of the world.

Go your hardest, lutey.

Bring more attention onto cash gifters and the depths to which they'll go to defend their criminal practices.

I'm sure they'll find some way to thank you.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 06:16 AM
littleourndbaby..you don't get it and you never will...

Lynn has been on tv uh?...very cool...what was the show?

cash gifter mates?....sigh...more lies...interesting considering I still am not talking about cash gifting....any of you that keep mentioning show your true ignorance...

...you all will feel very uncomfortable with all your information posted as you like to post other people's information in ALL the different programs...if you would not than you would not hide like MOST of you do....

Err,

no.

Then what do you think is going to happen ???

You and your friends are going to come down here to Australia and throw rocks on my roof ???

Soapboxmoms' and Eagles' pictures and addresses have been on the 'net for years.

Lynn has been on TV (without a disguise)

Your cash gifter mates may be uncomfortable having their pictures and addresses REPOSTED on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) thus exposing their illegal activities, but the same doesn't apply to the rest of the world.

Go your hardest, lutey.

Bring more attention onto cash gifters and the depths to which they'll go to defend their criminal practices.

I'm sure they'll find some way to thank you.

littleroundman
01-23-2013, 06:29 AM
you all will feel very uncomfortable with all your information posted

Gee willikers,

a psychic cash gifting apologist, now.

Here's a newsflash for ya, li'l cybertroll, "feeling uncomfortable" is not the same as being worried in the slightest by the rantings of an anonymous cybertroll.

You can go 'round and 'round the mulberry bush all day and half the night.

The facts remain, cash gifting is illegal and NOTHING we do on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is illegal.

In fact, if I were a betting man, I would lay odds MORE people will join the fight against cash gifters and cash gifting as a result of you posting information.

HINT: terrorism and cyberbullying only work if the intended target is at all concerned if the threats are carried out.

Believe me or not, nobody here is worried.

Go your hardest.

ProfHenryHiggins
01-23-2013, 07:13 AM
littleourndbaby..you don't get it and you never will...

Lynn has been on tv uh?...very cool...what was the show?

cash gifter mates?....sigh...more lies...interesting considering I still am not talking about cash gifting....any of you that keep mentioning show your true ignorance...

...you all will feel very uncomfortable with all your information posted as you like to post other people's information in ALL the different programs...if you would not than you would not hide like MOST of you do....

The show was called Real Orange, and was hosted by sportscaster Ed Arnold.
A copy of the interview is here, Lynn Edgington on KOCE-TV - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jp0I8joYQg) while the television studio's main Youtube account is PBS SoCal - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/KOCETV?feature=watch) and their Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/PBSSoCal

Soapboxmom
01-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Lute you should share my hottest shots:

http://www.realscam.com/f34/what-soapboxmoms-hottest-shot-285/

Do vote in the poll so I know which ones to send to all the magazines!

jake_bosworth
01-23-2013, 09:45 AM
Lutarian collects children's toys.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:40 PM
You know you have mental issues correct? You keep bringing up cash gifting being illegal when (once again) I never stated it was not illegal and I am not even talking about it. YET ...you and others still think this has to do with cash gifting. Shows how mental you small group is.

If not worried why even keep responding to me littleroundbaby? Now go take your medication...you obviously need it.

Gee willikers,

a psychic cash gifting apologist, now.

Here's a newsflash for ya, li'l cybertroll, "feeling uncomfortable" is not the same as being worried in the slightest by the rantings of an anonymous cybertroll.

You can go 'round and 'round the mulberry bush all day and half the night.

The facts remain, cash gifting is illegal and NOTHING we do on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is illegal.

In fact, if I were a betting man, I would lay odds MORE people will join the fight against cash gifters and cash gifting as a result of you posting information.

HINT: terrorism and cyberbullying only work if the intended target is at all concerned if the threats are carried out.

Believe me or not, nobody here is worried.

Go your hardest.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:51 PM
The daily life of "Jake Bosworth"

Gets up at 11am. Smells a horrible smell and realizes it's his breath so he goes to the bathroom and brushes his tooth. Makes himself his daily meal which is a sandwich consisting of white bread, pickles, mustard and welfare cheese. Walks to the library (since he can't afford a vehicle) to use their computers. He first goes to a dating site that specializes in finding very large women for men that have little egos. After getting shot down (again) by everyone he decides to go lie about people on specific forums and youtube. Around 5 pm he goes home and takes a nap. Gets up at 6:30 pm, takes his weekly shower and than walks to his AA meeting. After the AA meeting he and other alcoholics go to the bar and drink till nice and drunk. He then walks home and passes out.

Lutarian collects children's toys.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Took a look and the group does not roll like that.

Lute you should share my hottest shots:

http://www.realscam.com/f34/what-soapboxmoms-hottest-shot-285/

Do vote in the poll so I know which ones to send to all the magazines!

lutarian
01-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Thank you.

Enjoyed the clip actually. Not very popular with only 583 views though.

The show was called Real Orange, and was hosted by sportscaster Ed Arnold.
A copy of the interview is here, Lynn Edgington on KOCE-TV - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jp0I8joYQg) while the television studio's main Youtube account is PBS SoCal - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/KOCETV?feature=watch) and their Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/PBSSoCal

scratchycat
01-23-2013, 05:27 PM
Gosh, I wondered where everyone was!! Lutarian has moved up to Senior Member! I am impressed!! You found SBM's model photos, oh great! She might have put on a few pounds since those were taken. Glad she saved them since the website was taken down and we can't see them anymore.

I was over reading some at WLD and then saw this - stuff looks familiar. Another thread closed because of our friend and uncle.

Have fun folks, sorry I have been missing out but will try to get in here more often. Are we still discussing Cash Gifting?? :crazy:

okosh
01-23-2013, 05:35 PM
I was over reading some at WLD and then saw this - stuff looks familiar. Another thread closed because of our friend and uncle. :crazy:

So you've met the uncle??.....He's the village idiot over at WLD.....He wanted the job of village idiot here at realscam but we told him that Lutarian aka Willy the cash gifting scammer was our resident idiot....

lutarian
01-23-2013, 05:49 PM
For some reason they are discussing cash gifting but that was never my agenda at all. They can't get it through their heads.

Gosh, I wondered where everyone was!! Lutarian has moved up to Senior Member! I am impressed!! You found SBM's model photos, oh great! She might have put on a few pounds since those were taken. Glad she saved them since the website was taken down and we can't see them anymore.

I was over reading some at WLD and then saw this - stuff looks familiar. Another thread closed because of our friend and uncle.

Have fun folks, sorry I have been missing out but will try to get in here more often. Are we still discussing Cash Gifting?? :crazy:

lutarian
01-23-2013, 05:51 PM
So now I am an idiot, ebay scammer? I think an idiot would be anyone that keeps thinking we are talking about cash gifting when we never have been? mmmmmmmm? Wait a minute Dorkosh...why are you on right now? Are you on your lunch break at Burger King?

So you've met the uncle??.....He's the village idiot over at WLD.....He wanted the job of village idiot here at realscam but we told him that Lutarian aka Willy the cash gifting scammer was our resident idiot....

pantherdadX2
01-23-2013, 08:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGiK963tEJk

Congratulations, Toots! I see you've moved up in the world while I've been gone. Don't mess up the best job you've ever had by using the f-word too much. Remember.... "lies" are what you push here on this thread. "fries" are what you push for Ronald. Push about 10 tons of them between now and Christmas and who knows.....maybe they'll treat you to Christmas dinner.....at Burger King

littleroundman
01-23-2013, 09:01 PM
For your reading pleasure, a collection of lutarians' latest and greatest "adult and mature" insults:

Gets up at 11am. Smells a horrible smell and realizes it's his breath so he goes to the bathroom and brushes his tooth. Makes himself his daily meal which is a sandwich consisting of white bread, pickles, mustard and welfare cheese. Walks to the library (since he can't afford a vehicle) to use their computers. He first goes to a dating site that specializes in finding very large women for men that have little egos. After getting shot down (again) by everyone he decides to go lie about people on specific forums and youtube. Around 5 pm he goes home and takes a nap. Gets up at 6:30 pm, takes his weekly shower and than walks to his AA meeting. After the AA meeting he and other alcoholics go to the bar and drink till nice and drunk. He then walks home and passes out.

Shows how mental you small group is.

If not worried why even keep responding to me littleroundbaby? Now go take your medication...you obviously need it.

you are way to easy littleroundbaby....now go troll yourself...the way you look actually reminds me of a troll....

Littleroundbaby. If you don't like it then quit responding. If you are not worried then quit responding. Obviously you are worried. So littleroundbaby keep doing what you do best and be a loser and a liar.

Soapboxmom...you idiotic moron....

now get back to work would ya...toilets need to be cleaned...

now go take your medication and dream of having an actual brain...

oh I know what I am hypernerd and what I truly do for a living

yes...you do have some serious mental illness don't you littlroundbaby... don't worry...one day if you keep up with weight watchers you might get down to 400 pounds...

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...hyponerd....another scared baby here that hides behind a screen name and afraid to tell who they really are.....so sad, so sad....

Naw...you are afraid....that is a fact. Afraid littleroundbaby. Don't worry scammer...all will be found out.

Dip, dip, dip......you should have just left it alone...just about your day dip stick...you know...welfare, self esteem issues, weight loss issues....

Here's the li'l fella displaying his adult self control for all to see:

Just remember that I was attacked and all I am doing is firing back. Guess you guys can dish it out but can't take it uh?

Good night, "Pantherpansy".

I really wish I knew what you did for a living and what you looked like. I am thinking some fat nerd with a job you hate?

I wonder though... as an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

oh yea...how is weight watchers doing for ya?...you down to 400 pounds yet?

I did not expect a real answer from you since you are as useless as rubber lips on a woodpecker.

And, after all those incredibly mature and insightful observations, the pièce de résistance

In his own words:

The proof would be you than pantherpansy because you are the one that made nasty remarks first...don't you remember? I am just throwing it back at ya and as I stated before you can never drag me into the gutter. I am way to good for you to be ever able to do that.

If we're not good enough to be able to do it, that can only mean he put himself there.

The li'l cybertroll is DEFINITELY in line for this years Nobel Prize in literature.

jake_bosworth
01-23-2013, 09:48 PM

All of that is better than being a loser that plays with kids tools.

jake_bosworth
01-23-2013, 09:49 PM
For your reading pleasure, a collection of lutarians' latest and greatest "adult and mature" insults:

And, after all those incredibly mature and insightful observations, the pièce de résistance

In his own words:

If we're not good enough to be able to do it, that can only mean he put himself there.

The li'l cybertroll is DEFINITELY in line for this years Nobel Prize in literature.
Hahahahaha!! LOL!!!!! What a loser!!!

pantherdadX2
01-23-2013, 10:03 PM
Almost soiled myself after reading his own words the first time. What CLASS!!! Does anyone have his fax number? That's definately worth two e-tickets to the opera.

pantherdadX2
01-23-2013, 11:38 PM

Lame........

lutarian
01-23-2013, 11:40 PM
Actually pantherpansy... you guys push the lies. You lie about me all the time. I think you are mistaking me for Dorkosh...you know..the ebay scammer...he is the one with the fast food job... by the way...how are you doing with your aids treatment? You doing ok? Keeping positive and such?

Congratulations, Toots! I see you've moved up in the world while I've been gone. Don't mess up the best job you've ever had by using the f-word too much. Remember.... "lies" are what you push here on this thread. "fries" are what you push for Ronald. Push about 10 tons of them between now and Christmas and who knows.....maybe they'll treat you to Christmas dinner.....at Burger King

lutarian
01-23-2013, 11:43 PM
You are a moron littleroundbaby and I have never nor will ever be drug into the gutter. None of you losers are capable of doing so. Now keep hiding like you do...you scared littleroundbaby...booo hoooo.....

In his own words:

lutarian
01-23-2013, 11:44 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really Jake? Even if it was there is a problem here. 1. I am no loser. 2. I don't play with kid tools.

Make sure you keep brushing that last tooth of yours.

All of that is better than being a loser that plays with kids tools.

lutarian
01-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Yes "Jake". You sure are a loser! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey...ship me some welfare cheese...rumor has that it is really good!

Hahahahaha!! LOL!!!!! What a loser!!!

lutarian
01-23-2013, 11:47 PM
You seriously want to talk about class after the nasty comments you made to me before I ever made one to you? Can you say hypocrite? Yes...pantherpansy is a big hypocrite.

Almost soiled myself after reading his own words the first time. What CLASS!!! Does anyone have his fax number? That's definately worth two e-tickets to the opera.

pantherdadX2
01-23-2013, 11:48 PM
Sorry, littleroundman, a neighbor rudely interrupted me. Lets see, where was I ? O'key-Dokey, skipping back a little, my Christmas came early and my oldest arrived a little earlier than expected and we spent a little quality time together. So you were in the military, huh? How do we know that? For all we know, you could be some homeless jackass who rolls out of his cardboard box at 2 in the afternoon, shakes the cobwebs out of his dome from an all-night Thunderbird wine and crack cocaine bender, crawls to the nearest corner where you "work" for 4 hrs begging for spare change, whereby you magically convert the days take into 3 more bottles and a fat rock, stumble down to the nearest public library, hop on the free net and dribble a few lines, leave , and proceed to repeat the previous night and days activities. And why in the world would someone call my son a "baby killer" or say that "he deserves to die because he's in the military fighting for a ungodly country?" As I stated before, he's a Combat Medic. As far as I'm aware, he neither fights nor kills, he either treats or heals. If someone were to state either comment, it would only prove a moron can have an opinion also, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is..........With New Years Eve fast approaching, and with all the drunks besides Willy who can afford a car out in full force, someone please remind Willie to move his house a few feet further from the curb so he won't be run over. GOOD GOD, who would we poke fun at then?

Is this what you were aiming for, "Toots" ? If so, you did a pretty piss-poor job. :RpS_thumbdn:

lutarian
01-23-2013, 11:49 PM
I bet if someone wrote that up about me you would not think so. :RpS_wink:

Lame..that reminds me of someone...on yea...YOU. lol!!!!!

Lame........

lutarian
01-23-2013, 11:50 PM
Not at all pantherpansy.

Is this what you were aiming for, "Toots" ? If so, you did a pretty piss-poor job. :RpS_thumbdn:

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 12:17 AM
I bet if someone wrote that up about me you would not think so. :RpS_wink:

Lame..that reminds me of someone...on yea...YOU. lol!!!!!

Why would I, Toots ? This thread was bestowed upon you for giving everyone a good laugh at your expense, and the thread that keeps on giving. (Much appreciation, Littleroundman, THANK YOU). When will you come to that realization, Sgt. Schultz ?

Awwwwww.......here we go again with the borrowed repeats. "Mommy, he said it FIRST!!!" :crying_2: Get a life, KnobGobbler.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 12:44 AM
At my expense? You guys STILL have not figured this out? I will give you another hint. There is no "me". Another hint. There is no "at your expense". Another hint. Your hypocritical responses is exactly what is wanted. In others words...there are more than one of us posting under the name lutarian and we are actually using you guys. Yet, you could never figure that out?

You get a life you small minded, hypocrite. You attack, someone fires back and the person/persons that fired back are ones that need to get a life? LOL!!! YOU are a hypocrite...PERIOD.

Now go be the little, pathetic loser you are and keep hiding because you have been used this entire time. :RpS_wink:

Oh yea. Only TWO of the jerks on here have any guts. Soapboxmom and Lynn. At least they don't hide. The other small group of you hide like the losers you are. The reason you hide? You are afraid of people finding out who you are, your background, past, etc. If you were not you would be out there like soapboxmom and Lynn. That is a FACT.

Why would I, Toots ? This thread was bestowed upon you for giving everyone a good laugh at your expense, and the thread that keeps on giving. (Much appreciation, Littleroundman, THANK YOU). When will you come to that realization, Sgt. Schultz ?

Awwwwww.......here we go again with the borrowed repeats. "Mommy, he said it FIRST!!!" :crying_2: Get a life, KnobGobbler.

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 01:06 AM
Ummn,

the forum was here before lutarian.

Cash gifters were being named and shamed before lutarian.

The same posters were here before lutarian, in fact, there are more here than before lutarian joined.

Cash gifters are being STILL being named and shamed despite lutarians' best efforts.

Cash gifters will continue to be named and shamed long after lutarian has become nothing but a distant memory.

It makes no material difference to posters or REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) if lutarian is one, two or ninety people

An anonymous cybertroll says we have "no guts"

How, exactly, have we been "owned" pray tell.

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 01:09 AM
In others words...there are more than one of us posting under the name lutarian

And ??

This affects things on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)how, exactly ??

lutarian
01-24-2013, 01:21 AM
Ummmm,

Lutarian never said it was not here before.

Lutarian never said that cash gifters were not being named and shamed.

Lutarian never made any effort to stop any of you yahoos from doing anything with cash gifters.

You are insane because all you talk about is cash gifting when Lutarian was not talking about cash gifting.

Yes, you have no guts. You hide because you have something to hide from.

Littleroundbaby...a liar and a loser.

Ummn,

the forum was here before lutarian.

Cash gifters were being named and shamed before lutarian.

The same posters were here before lutarian, in fact, there are more here than before lutarian joined.

Cash gifters are being STILL being named and shamed despite lutarians' best efforts.

Cash gifters will continue to be named and shamed long after lutarian has become nothing but a distant memory.

It makes no material difference to posters or REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) if lutarian is one, two or ninety people

An anonymous cybertroll says we have "no guts"

How, exactly, have we been "owned" pray tell.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 01:23 AM
and? It shows how stupid you are that you could never figure it out. Get a life you hypocritical liar. :pt:

And ??

This affects things on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)how, exactly ??

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 01:28 AM
At my expense? You guys STILL have not figured this out? I will give you another hint. There is no "me". Another hint. There is no "at your expense". Another hint. Your hypocritical responses is exactly what is wanted. In others words...there are more than one of us posting under the name lutarian and we are actually using you guys. Yet, you could never figure that out?

You get a life you small minded, hypocrite. You attack, someone fires back and the person/persons that fired back are ones that need to get a life? LOL!!! YOU are a hypocrite...PERIOD.

Now go be the little, pathetic loser you are and keep hiding because you have been used this entire time. :RpS_wink:

Oh yea. Only TWO of the jerks on here have any guts. Soapboxmom and Lynn. At least they don't hide. The other small group of you hide like the losers you are. The reason you hide? You are afraid of people finding out who you are, your background, past, etc. If you were not you would be out there like soapboxmom and Lynn. That is a FACT.

HaHaHaHa Toots>>>>>>>:pulling_hair_out:

okosh
01-24-2013, 01:30 AM
For some reason they are discussing cash gifting but that was never my agenda at all.

Willy the cash gifting scammer can't remember his own lies.....

Post#4 in this thread....

http://www.realscam.com/f22/lutarians-very-own-cash-gifting-cool-thread-1630/#post28642

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 01:32 AM
Get a life you hypocritical liar

Says the guy who is on somebody elses' forum day after day fighting for illegal cash gifters, the only "winning" he does is in his own mind and nobody knows (or cares) why he's here and what point he's trying to make.

Yep, that's a "life" worth getting, alright.

okosh
01-24-2013, 01:33 AM
So now I am an idiot,

Ahhhh....At last you get it....

Are you on your lunch break at Burger King?

No burger king here idiot....The reason why is an interesting story....It's also why BK will always be 2nd to McDonalds....

lutarian
01-24-2013, 01:57 AM
hahahahaha back to you pantherpansy.... :RpS_wink:

HaHaHaHa Toots>>>>>>>:pulling_hair_out:

lutarian
01-24-2013, 01:59 AM
If you notice Lutarian said PROGRAMS. How does that have anything to do with cash gifting? So basically you just did one of the things you do best. Lie.

http://www.realscam.com/f22/lutarians-very-own-cash-gifting-cool-thread-1630/#post28642

lutarian
01-24-2013, 02:00 AM
Fighting for cash gifters? Another lie. You don't care? LOL!!! Lie. If you did not you would not keep posting. LOL!!! Keep hiding because you have a past you don't want others to know about. LOL!!

Says the guy who is on somebody elses' forum day after day fighting for illegal cash gifters, the only "winning" he does is in his own mind and nobody knows (or cares) why he's here and what point he's trying to make.

Yep, that's a "life" worth getting, alright.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 02:02 AM
aaawwww....yes..I get it...YOU are an idiot....

sure.....ebay scammer.....sure......what an idiot...

Ahhhh....At last you get it....

No burger king here idiot....The reason why is an interesting story....It's also why BK will always be 2nd to McDonalds....

EagleOne
01-24-2013, 02:05 AM

He's just PO'd that I caught him and called him out on it. All he had was deflection, name-calling, and a feeble attempt at obfuscation; which he failed miserably at, but thinks he was a genius.

Now stop and think about this for a moment. Why would he let other people use the name luterian here in this thread when all it did was make him look like an even bigger fool than he already is? There is no way there is more than one luterian posting in this thread, or he would have been all over it claiming it wasn't him. His mind is such a terrible thing to waste, but more than one luterian posting in this thread and he is allowing it? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

I can't wait for his response as it will be a classic load of BS; as usual.

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 02:16 AM
He's just PO'd that I caught him and called him out on it. All he had was deflection, name-calling, and a feeble attempt at obfuscation; which he failed miserably at, but thinks he was a genius.

Now stop and think about this for a moment. Why would he let other people use the name luterian here in this thread when all it did was make him look like an even bigger fool than he already is? There is no way there is more than one luterian posting in this thread, or he would have been all over it claiming it wasn't him. His mind is such a terrible thing to waste, but more than one luterian posting in this thread and he is allowing it? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

One of these days he's going to surprise us all and we'll find out what the hell he's doing here.

Don't anyone hold their breath though, I think even he's forgotten what brought him here in the first place.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 02:24 AM
Yet another lie. Did you read that post. Lutarian said PROGRAMS. So more proof you people don't read and just make things up.

Name-calling...ok for your guys to do it but no one else can. Hypocritical. Did not fail at one thing. Once, again...did you even read? You all are so cocky that you don't even realize your responded the way that was hoped and made yourselves look like fools.

Why would "he" let other people use the name lutarian? LOL!! Do you ever read these posts? Lutarian was chosen by the GROUP because it was a semi-common username used online.

You are the one full of BS and as usual you don't read, don't pay attention and lie. Guess your age is catching up with you uh Lynn?

lutarian
01-24-2013, 02:26 AM
LOL! More proof that you don't read nor pay attention to the posts. I have already explained this and will not repeat myself. More ignorance from littleroundbaby.

One of these days he's going to surprise us all and we'll find out what the hell he's doing here.

Don't anyone hold their breath though, I think even he's forgotten what brought him here in the first place.

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 02:28 AM

We? Who cares, Cybil? Here's a factoid for you to digest, Cybil-ites. The last poster who did'nt like what I posted called me within 2 mins. There is a logical explanation for this.

a. poster had more than one pea rolling around in thier cranial cavity

b. poster spent more time stroking thier keyboard than stroking other "things", thereby free-ing up more time to investigate rather than run thier mouth.

c. pantherdad has nothing to hide

d. all of the above

answer......d. all of the above

lutarian
01-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Nothing to hide? Then where is your information besides that of your sons painter boy? Where is this number that a poster that you upset supposedly called you on?

We? Who cares, Cybil? Here's a factoid for you to digest, Cybil-ites. The last poster who did'nt like what I posted called me within 2 mins. There is a logical explanation for this.

a. poster had more than one pea rolling around in thier cranial cavity

b. poster spent more time stroking thier keyboard than stroking other "things", thereby free-ing up more time to investigate rather than run thier mouth.

c. pantherdad has nothing to hide

d. all of the above

answer......d. all of the above

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 02:47 AM
Now go be the little, pathetic loser you are and keep hiding because you have been used this entire time.

Here's a tip for ya, lutey.

Standing in your bedroom flipping the bird to your computer screen while yelling "take that" is not "using" anyone here at REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Nobody knows why you're here.

What's more, nobody cares.

Your insults are pathetic, your threats are empty, you haven't produced one skerrick of evidence of any of the offenses we're supposed to have committed, your "group" doesn't exist and you have no "evidence" of any wrongdoing by anyone here.

In the meantime, cash gifting is still illegal, cash gifters are being named and shamed and it's "business as usual"

Other than those minor details, you're doing a mighty fine job.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:00 AM
yawn....don't do that, Lutarian told you guys why Lutarian was here yet you are so ignorant you don't want to see it, you do care....if you did not Lutarian's baiting would not work. Your insults are pathetic, Lutarian never made a threat...Lutarian stated a fact. The group does exist and there is plenty of evidence and it will be posted on a site. Why do you keep bringing this up if you don't care? Odd. Lutarian never said that cash gifting was legal. You will also be named and shamed...just like them cash gifters.

Here's a tip for ya, lutey.

Standing in your bedroom flipping the bird to your computer screen while yelling "take that" is not "using" anyone here at [www.realscam.com]REALSCAM.com[/url]

Nobody knows why you're here.

What's more, nobody cares.

Your insults are pathetic, your threats are empty, you haven't produced one skerrick of evidence of any of the offenses we're supposed to have committed, your "group" doesn't exist and you have no "evidence" of any wrongdoing by anyone here.

In the meantime, cash gifting is still illegal, cash gifters are being named and shamed and it's "business as usual"

Other than those minor details, you're doing a mighty fine job.

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 03:20 AM
Nothing to hide? Then where is your information besides that of your sons painter boy? Where is this number that a poster that you upset supposedly called you on?

Stroketh thy keys, Cybil. Betweeen you and all your imaginary "friends" riding the "Good Ship Lutaripop" , ya'll can come up with more than the usual brainfarts we're accustomed to see-ing.

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 03:26 AM
Why do you keep bringing this up if you don't care?

Umnn, because I'm an Admin here.

I'm going to be here doing what I do, anyway.

It doesn't cost me anything to mock you, takes very little of my time and provides comic relief in between reproducing information cash gifters have posted all over the web on the forum, why wouldn't I make fun of you ???

You're free, cheap and DEFINITELY not scary entertainment.

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 03:32 AM
nite-y nite, Toots. we almost gotcha that 1000

Hypanor
01-24-2013, 03:39 AM
In others words...there are more than one of us posting under the name lutarian

You finally admit that you have a multiple personality disorder - Well done, that is the first step to recovery. Have you told your psychiatrist this at your weekly appointment?

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 03:41 AM
Have you told your psychiatrist this at your weekly appointment?

One of them has.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:44 AM
Imaginary friends? Another lie uh? More proof that you hide. One place you are a 51 year old lady, another place you are a single father of three, another place you are a liar. Oh wait....that is here. Sorry about that.

Stroketh thy keys, Cybil. Betweeen you and all your imaginary "friends" riding the "Good Ship Lutaripop" , ya'll can come up with more than the usual brainfarts we're accustomed to see-ing.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:46 AM
You bring it up because your an admin? LOL! You bring it up because you must be a bit worried.

You provide quite a few people with comic relief and shock of how anyone could have an IQ less than a rock.

Not scary? Would you like to come and meet us in person before you think that?

Umnn, because I'm an Admin here.

I'm going to be here doing what I do, anyway.

It doesn't cost me anything to mock you, takes very little of my time and provides comic relief in between reproducing information cash gifters have posted all over the web on the forum, why wouldn't I make fun of you ???

You're free, cheap and DEFINITELY not scary entertainment.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:47 AM
Night pantherpansy.

nite-y nite, Toots. we almost gotcha that 1000

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:51 AM
...and another lie. The group posts under the name lutarian.

Don't know what you mean hypanerd. OH wait. You are taking your insecurities and trying to push them on others. It's ok that you are insane and under psychiatric care. It's not your fault that having no real friends, having low self esteem, being a scammer in disguise finally drove you nuts. Just keep going to your appointments and keep taking your medication and maybe one day you might be worth something.

You finally admit that you have a multiple personality disorder - Well done, that is the first step to recovery. Have you told your psychiatrist this at your weekly appointment?

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:53 AM
Hey look! It's littleroundpansy! The arrogant, imaginary scam fighter! You are so many people's hero. Oh my. It must be so great to be you.

One of them has.

ProfHenryHiggins
01-24-2013, 03:59 AM

Oh, really? I believe that I've mentioned precisely where to find my legal name, yet apparently you're no closer to guessing who I am and what I do for a living than you were when you first arrived here, lutarian.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 04:34 AM
I do not remember you stating anything of that nature to Lutarian.

Oh, really? I believe that I've mentioned precisely where to find my legal name, yet apparently you're no closer to guessing who I am and what I do for a living than you were when you first arrived here, lutarian.

ProfHenryHiggins
01-24-2013, 04:36 AM
I do not remember you stating anything of that nature to Lutarian.

Also, speaking about yourself (or yourselves) in third person does not become you, lutarian.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 04:42 AM
"I believe that I've mentioned precisely where to find my legal name"..... You did? Then you won't hesitate to mention it again?

Also, speaking about yourself (or yourselves) in third person does not become you, lutarian.

Hypanor
01-24-2013, 04:45 AM
...and another lie. The group posts under the name lutarian.

Don't know what you mean hypanerd. OH wait. You are taking your insecurities and trying to push them on others. It's ok that you are insane and under psychiatric care. It's not your fault that having no real friends, having low self esteem, being a scammer in disguise finally drove you nuts. Just keep going to your appointments and keep taking your medication and maybe one day you might be worth something.

Now you're lying (again)! Except for that bit where you said "Don't know what you mean".

Why can't I lie (if I was, which is debatable) if you can?

lutarian
01-24-2013, 04:59 AM
I am lying? So the group does not post under the name Lutarian? Really? Where is your proof? See? You lied.

Now you're lying (again)! Except for that bit where you said "Don't know what you mean".

Why can't I lie (if I was, which is debatable) if you can?

Hypanor
01-24-2013, 05:08 AM
You're my proof.

This would be a lot easier if we all just posted as Lutarian to save some time - Can you post up the log in details please.

ProfHenryHiggins
01-24-2013, 05:11 AM
"I believe that I've mentioned precisely where to find my legal name"..... You did? Then you won't hesitate to mention it again?

Here's how to use your head:
If an email address is not free, but one issued by an employer, and has the form of <firstname>.<lastname>at<employer's website>, what does that typically signify?

lutarian
01-24-2013, 05:12 AM
"I" am your proof? LOL!!! Hate to tell you but multiple people can easily post under any username on this forum if they know the login information. So for example. If there were 10 people with the login information of lutarian than they could all login and post. Or if there was a central location where some and/or all of them did their research one could login, stay logged and some of the rest could post. Is it that hard for your pea brain to understand?

You're my proof.

This would be a lot easier if we all just posted as Lutarian to save some time - Can you post up the log in details please.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 05:16 AM
Problem is that you have never emailed lutarian nor given lutarian your email address.

Here's how to use your head:
If an email address is not free, but one issued by an employer, and has the form of <firstname>.<lastname>at<employer's website>, what does that typically signify?

Hypanor
01-24-2013, 05:16 AM
"I" am my proof? LOL!!! Hate to tell you but multiple people can easily post under any username on this forum if they know the login information. So for example. If there were 10 people with the login information of lutarian than they could all login and post. Or if there was a central location where some and/or all of them did their research one could login, stay logged and some of the rest could post. Is it that hard for your pea brain to understand?

If you hated to tell me, then why did you? The bleeding obvious doesn't need explaining (except maybe to the Lutes of the world).

But just in case it wasn't clear to you, the fact that you are posting is proof that you're lying.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 05:21 AM
No. That is not proof at all and makes no sense. So you are basically stating that you know who is all here at this moment? So one person could not post for a while and than another person take over? Or one day one person post and on another day a totally different person post? Are you that dense? I guess so. :RpS_wink:

If you hated to tell me, then why did you? The bleeding obvious doesn't need explaining (except maybe to the Lutes of the world).

But just in case it wasn't clear to you, the fact that you are posting is proof that you're lying.

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 06:23 AM
HeHe,

lutey, lutey, lutey,

"You're a liar" "You're lying" "prove it" "you're the one who's lying"

33 pages of lutarian posting the same accusations over and over in your own thread and then this:

There is no "me". Another hint. There is no "at your expense". Another hint. Your hypocritical responses is exactly what is wanted. In others words...there are more than one of us posting under the name lutarian and we are actually using you guys.

And now readers are supposed to believe a single, solitary thing "lutarian" says ????

Keep 'em talking long enough and trolls ALWAYS give themselves away.

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 06:34 AM
No. That is not proof at all and makes no sense. So you are basically stating that you know who is all here at this moment? So one person could not post for a while and than another person take over? Or one day one person post and on another day a totally different person post? Are you that dense? I guess so. :RpS_wink:

Hey, thickhead,

NO ONE CARES.

If anyone had cared WHAT "lutarian" says then "lutarian" would have been banned long ago.

Instead, we created a thread so "lutarian" could have MORE access and post MORE nonsense

If anyone was in the least concerned by "lutarians" threats, we would have banned "lutarian" the first time "lutarian" threatened.

We most certainly wouldn't have mocked "lutarian" or tried to make things worse.

We WANT "lutarian" to stick around.

We WANT "lutarian" to prove "lutarian" has the evidence "lutarian" claims to have.

We WANT "lutarian" to go to the trouble of putting up "lutarians" super secret, tell-all website.

The fact "lutarian" wants to believe otherwise is up to "lutarian"

Go your hardest, "lutarian" add to "lutarians" reputation.

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 09:47 AM
No ones hiding, Toots. That's just one stroke to Google. Keep stroking. hahahahaha.......this is too funny

Whip
01-24-2013, 11:31 AM
We know he certainly doesn't have a 'facts' number (see what I did there? Wacky bastsrd that I am)

Whip
01-24-2013, 11:38 AM

It was evident from post 1 he came here to protect his cash gifting scam.

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 12:44 PM

Toots loads of BS are getting so huge now, every time he hits "reply", it's requiring the use of trainloads of raw materials cars dumping off train trestles and front-end loaders loading into dumptrucks to carry them to thier respective sites across the net. You know, like coal is delivered to coal-fired power plants. That's o'kay, as long as the laughter plant here is being fueled by Toots posts, it's all good. Oh, I'm sorry, Toots, (thier posts) hahahaha :chickendance:

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 12:56 PM
I'm going to insert your favorite smiley now, Toots. :whip_the_worker: Only 28 more posts to go. When you reach that majical plateau maybe you can show mommy and she'll restore your juicey-juice privilages.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:23 PM
aw....littleroundbaby...no...I (nor any of the other that have posted under the same username) are not lying...let me try and explain this to you nice and slow so your tiny brain might understand....your small (very small) group are considering scammers across the USA...so a group got together...after researching your site we noticed you guys really put alot of focus into cash gifting and seemed to have some beefs with a few of these cash gifters....so we chose a username that was all over the place AND was used my a gifter....we then chose an email address and we used the name of a former gifter within the name of that email address.......why do you ask?....to see if any of you would make false accusations and guess what? ....it worked....on top of that....there are currently three of us here at the same location right now....on other days there are as many as six located at the location...we have a dedicate group here within an hour drive....and all six take turns emailing you people...now this is just here....there are other small groups across the usa that have other "jobs" to do...our job here worked very well...you guys made false accusations, chose which lutarian you wanted to believe was here, decided lutarian was actually the former gifter of chuck richards, etc.......it worked out very well....you were basically mind screwed people and made to look like total idiots with your false accusations and lies.... hope you enjoyed it... :RpS_wink:

HeHe,

lutey, lutey, lutey,

"You're a liar" "You're lying" "prove it" "you're the one who's lying"

33 pages of lutarian posting the same accusations over and over in your own thread and then this:

And now readers are supposed to believe a single, solitary thing "lutarian" says ????

Keep 'em talking long enough and trolls ALWAYS give themselves away.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:24 PM
...sure baby cakes...

Hey, thickhead,

NO ONE CARES.

If anyone had cared WHAT "lutarian" says then "lutarian" would have been banned long ago.

Instead, we created a thread so "lutarian" could have MORE access and post MORE nonsense

If anyone was in the least concerned by "lutarians" threats, we would have banned "lutarian" the first time "lutarian" threatened.

We most certainly wouldn't have mocked "lutarian" or tried to make things worse.

We WANT "lutarian" to stick around.

We WANT "lutarian" to prove "lutarian" has the evidence "lutarian" claims to have.

We WANT "lutarian" to go to the trouble of putting up "lutarians" super secret, tell-all website.

The fact "lutarian" wants to believe otherwise is up to "lutarian"

Go your hardest, "lutarian" add to "lutarians" reputation.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:26 PM
yes..you are hiding pansyboy....if you were not your information would be as blatant as soapboxmom and lynn.....boo hoo...scared pansyboy

No ones hiding, Toots. That's just one stroke to Google. Keep stroking. hahahahaha.......this is too funny

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:27 PM
....well...then you are pretty stupid if that is what you thought....

It was evident from post 1 he came here to protect his cash gifting scam.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:29 PM
sure pansyboy...problem with you people is that you simply assume everything is a lie...difference is here...it is not....suggest you read the first post of today from us....

Toots loads of BS are getting so huge now, every time he hits "reply", it's requiring the use of trainloads of raw materials cars dumping off train trestles and front-end loaders loading into dumptrucks to carry them to thier respective sites across the net. You know, like coal is delivered to coal-fired power plants. That's o'kay, as long as the laughter plant here is being fueled by Toots posts, it's all good. Oh, I'm sorry, Toots, (thier posts) hahahaha :chickendance:

lutarian
01-24-2013, 03:30 PM
yes...that was a favorite smiley of one of us...she used that to see if you guys could figure it out....but no...you never could...

I'm going to insert your favorite smiley now, Toots. :whip_the_worker: Only 28 more posts to go. When you reach that majical plateau maybe you can show mommy and she'll restore your juicey-juice privilages.

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 03:41 PM
yes...that was a favorite smiley of one of us...she used that to see if you guys could figure it out....but no...you never could...

Yeah, right....who cares?

pantherdadX2
01-24-2013, 04:03 PM
[QUOTE=lutarian;43073]aw....littleroundbaby...no...I (nor any of the other that have posted under the same username) are not lying...let me try and explain this to you nice and slow so your tiny brain might understand....your small (very small) group are considering scammers across the USA...so a group got together...after researching your site we noticed you guys really put alot of focus into cash gifting and seemed to have some beefs with a few of these cash gifters....so we chose a username that was all over the place AND was used my a gifter....we then chose an email address and we used the name of a former gifter within the name of that email address.......why do you ask?....to see if any of you would make false accusations and guess what? ....it worked....on top of that....there are currently three of us here at the same location right now....on other days there are as many as six located at the location...we have a dedicate group here within an hour drive....and all six take turns emailing you people...now this is just here....there are other small groups across the usa that have other "jobs" to do...our job here worked very well...you guys made false accusations, chose which lutarian you wanted to believe was here, decided lutarian was actually the former gifter of chuck richards, etc.......it worked out very well....you were basically mind screwed people and made to look like total idiots with your false accusations and lies.... hope you enjoyed it... :RpS_wink:[/QUOTE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^good try, Toots^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you reproduce a-sexually also?

Enjoyed it immensely!!! hahahaha

lutarian
01-24-2013, 04:18 PM
....um....you do?....or you would not have responded?....

Yeah, right....who cares?

lutarian
01-24-2013, 04:19 PM
...ignorance is bliss because everything that was stated below is true...by the way...three more of the group just showed up...

[QUOTE=lutarian;43073]aw....littleroundbaby...no...I (nor any of the other that have posted under the same username) are not lying...let me try and explain this to you nice and slow so your tiny brain might understand....your small (very small) group are considering scammers across the USA...so a group got together...after researching your site we noticed you guys really put alot of focus into cash gifting and seemed to have some beefs with a few of these cash gifters....so we chose a username that was all over the place AND was used my a gifter....we then chose an email address and we used the name of a former gifter within the name of that email address.......why do you ask?....to see if any of you would make false accusations and guess what? ....it worked....on top of that....there are currently three of us here at the same location right now....on other days there are as many as six located at the location...we have a dedicate group here within an hour drive....and all six take turns emailing you people...now this is just here....there are other small groups across the usa that have other "jobs" to do...our job here worked very well...you guys made false accusations, chose which lutarian you wanted to believe was here, decided lutarian was actually the former gifter of chuck richards, etc.......it worked out very well....you were basically mind screwed people and made to look like total idiots with your false accusations and lies.... hope you enjoyed it... :RpS_wink:[/QUOTE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^good try, Toots^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you reproduce a-sexually also?

Enjoyed it immensely!!! hahahaha

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 05:21 PM
you were basically mind screwed people and made to look like total idiots with your false accusations and lies....

To whom ???

As I type, there are currently 696 readers on the forum.

Which one of them is here to see how "lutarian makes us look like "total idiots" ???

What difference does it make to any one of them what "lutarian" thinks ??

How many of them think we are serious when we mock "lutarian" or bait "lutarian" or taunt "lutarian" ??

How many of the 696 care whether there's 1 "lutarian" or 101 "lutarians"

"lutarian" matters only in "lutarians" mind

lutarian
01-24-2013, 06:32 PM
Sure littleroundbaby. Keep hiding and believing what you wish.

To whom ???

As I type, there are currently 696 readers on the forum.

Which one of them is here to see how "lutarian makes us look like "total idiots" ???

What difference does it make to any one of them what "lutarian" thinks ??

How many of them think we are serious when we mock "lutarian" or bait "lutarian" or taunt "lutarian" ??

How many of the 696 care whether there's 1 "lutarian" or 101 "lutarians"

"lutarian" matters only in "lutarians" mind

Hypanor
01-24-2013, 07:31 PM
aw....littleroundbaby...no...I (nor any of the other that have posted under the same username) are not lying...let me try and explain this to you nice and slow so your tiny brain might understand....your small (very small) group are considering scammers across the USA...so a group got together...after researching your site we noticed you guys really put alot of focus into cash gifting and seemed to have some beefs with a few of these cash gifters....so we chose a username that was all over the place AND was used my a gifter....we then chose an email address and we used the name of a former gifter within the name of that email address.......why do you ask?....to see if any of you would make false accusations and guess what? ....it worked....on top of that....there are currently three of us here at the same location right now....on other days there are as many as six located at the location...we have a dedicate group here within an hour drive....and all six take turns emailing you people...now this is just here....there are other small groups across the usa that have other "jobs" to do...our job here worked very well...you guys made false accusations, chose which lutarian you wanted to believe was here, decided lutarian was actually the former gifter of chuck richards, etc.......it worked out very well....you were basically mind screwed people and made to look like total idiots with your false accusations and lies.... hope you enjoyed it... :RpS_wink:

Hilarious! Do you get these plots off late night TV?

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 07:49 PM

HeHe,

poor lutarian,

he/she/it was given a perfectly good platform to air their grievances.

A free and unedited platform at that.

Did he/she/it seize the opportunity ??

Not a bit of it.

Instead, he/she/it decided to use the free opportunity to throw childish and homophobic insults while claiming it was the free platform providers' "fault"

For those members who are wondering why REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) admins don't simply ban lutarian and be done with his/her/its nonsense, why would we ??

Seriously, who could script a more perfect outcome for the forum ??

Lutarian is spending months building up a reputation in advance of "their" much talked about "expose" website.

A website which "they" have to build, pay for and attract traffic to, when they had the perfect forum to air their grievances right here.

As I said, we couldn't have scripted it better if we tried.

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 07:52 PM

Yep,

anyone who reads the new lutarian forum gets a set of steak knives AND free lifetime membership to Trolls Anonymous thrown in.

EagleOne
01-24-2013, 09:37 PM
Now what is truly funny is that luterian believes that none of us "noticed" that there are more than one luterian here posting under his name. What is even funnier is that he thinks we would "out" him and his "other" lutes for doing so. What is even funnier is that he thinks that by some on this thread may have fallen for him and his lutes, that all of us have fallen for his and his lutes trap.

But what is laughable is that he thinks any of us care if he is the sole lutarian posting or if it is 100 different lutarians posting in this thread. When a person wants to make a fool of themselves, my motto is get out of the way and let them do it. Just like we did with mmb, we have done with lutarian. As littleroundman has said: He doesn't realize that we have been "baiting" him all along, but he is the only brilliant one here thinking he has gotten away with him and his lutes posting here.

The ultimate funny is that by him and his other lutes posting under his one name, he has done what he is accussing others here of doing and that is posting under an assumed name/moniker and not revealing their true identity. Oops!

Gotta love all that crowing for nothing.

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 09:44 PM

Someone should have mercy on he/them and send them all the info available on search engine optimization for when his site is ready.

It would break my heart to think the li'l fellas could spend all that time and effort only to end up preaching to 5 outed cash gifters, 12 HYIP ponzi shills, 3 elderly men and someone looking for some real scams to promote.

Maybe if we put he/them in touch with MMB or the fraudsters behind the Soapboxmom slam site, they could pick up some hints.

Hypanor
01-24-2013, 09:53 PM
SEO is so last decade - I'll put them in touch with this fantastic banners broking mob that I came across in another thread... Banners is where its at!

They are worth investing in Lute, send them the contents of your piggy bank (if mom will let you open it).

littleroundman
01-24-2013, 10:04 PM
I'll put them in touch with this fantastic banners broking mob that I came across in another thread.

Oops, silly me,

how could I forget Banners Brokers' cutting edge new technology.

Hey, lutey, I know at least one of you is reading,

don't dilly dally, sign up now.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 10:20 PM
Believe what you wish. :RpS_wink:

lutarian
01-24-2013, 10:21 PM
More lies but believe what you wish. :RpS_wink:

HeHe,

poor lutarian,

he/she/it was given a perfectly good platform to air their grievances.

A free and unedited platform at that.

Did he/she/it seize the opportunity ??

Not a bit of it.

Instead, he/she/it decided to use the free opportunity to throw childish and homophobic insults while claiming it was the free platform providers' "fault"

For those members who are wondering why REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) admins don't simply ban lutarian and be done with his/her/its nonsense, why would we ??

Seriously, who could script a more perfect outcome for the forum ??

Lutarian is spending months building up a reputation in advance of "their" much talked about "expose" website.

A website which "they" have to build, pay for and attract traffic to, when they had the perfect forum to air their grievances right here.

As I said, we couldn't have scripted it better if we tried.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 10:23 PM
More lies but believe what you wish. :RpS_wink:

Now what is truly funny is that luterian believes that none of us "noticed" that there are more than one luterian here posting under his name. What is even funnier is that he thinks we would "out" him and his "other" lutes for doing so. What is even funnier is that he thinks that by some on this thread may have fallen for him and his lutes, that all of us have fallen for his and his lutes trap.

But what is laughable iis that he thinks any of us care if he is the sole lutarian posting or if it is 100 different lutarians posting in this thread. When a person wants to make a fool of themselves, my motto is get out of the way and let them do it. Just like we did with mmb, we have done with lutarian. As littleroundman has said: He doesn't realize that we have been "baiting" him all along, but he is the only brilliant one here thinking he has gotten away with him and his lutes posting here.

The ultimate funny is that by him and his other lutes posting under his one name, he has done what he is accussing others here of doing and that is posting under an assumed name/moniker and not revealing their true identity. Oops!

lutarian
01-24-2013, 10:24 PM
Then why don't you do just that? Put us in touch with the "fraudsters" you speak of.

Someone should have mercy on he/them and send them all the info available on search engine optimization for when his site is ready.

It would break my heart to think the li'l fellas could spend all that time and effort only to end up preaching to 5 outed cash gifters, 12 HYIP ponzi shills, 3 elderly men and someone looking for some real scams to promote.

Maybe if we put he/them in touch with MMB or the fraudsters behind the Soapboxmom slam site, they could pick up some hints.

lutarian
01-24-2013, 10:25 PM
Obvious ponzi.

SEO is so last decade - I'll put them in touch with this fantastic banners broking mob that I came across in another thread... Banners is where its at!

They are worth investing in Lute, send them the contents of your piggy bank (if mom will let you open it).

lutarian
01-24-2013, 10:28 PM
You are so stupid that you don't realize we KNEW you were going to bait. We have seen in on this forum and others. So we actually baited the TINY group of you yet you (once again) are so stupid and ignorant that you never could figure it out.

But what is laughable iis that he thinks any of us care if he is the sole lutarian posting or if it is 100 different lutarians posting in this thread. When a person wants to make a fool of themselves, my motto is get out of the way and let them do it. Just like we did with mmb, we have done with lutarian. As littleroundman has said: He doesn't realize that we have been "baiting" him all along, but he is the only brilliant one here thinking he has gotten away with him and his lutes posting here.

Whip
01-24-2013, 11:16 PM

He also fails to realize the power of:

This message is hidden because lutarian is on your ignore list.

littleroundman
01-25-2013, 12:25 AM
You are so stupid that you don't realize we KNEW you were going to bait.

And ???

This "knowledge" has benefited you how, exactly ??