PDA

View Full Version : lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

lutarian
12-31-2012, 01:04 AM
I am lacking nothing. However, anyone that lies constantly about someone and makes things up obviously has no clue and is a total idiot.

Perhaps if we all threw in a few cents, Mr Cybertroll could go out and buy that clue he's so obviously lacking.

lutarian
12-31-2012, 01:05 AM
LOL!! I have plenty of friends and my friends are not idiots such as yourself.

Maybe he could use his 50/50 or phone a friend....That is if he has any friends....

okosh
12-31-2012, 01:18 AM
LOL!! I have plenty of friends

Fellow cash gifting scammers??....

lutarian
12-31-2012, 01:34 AM
Sorry, but no. You need to change your handle name to iamaliarandidiot.

Fellow cash gifting scammers??....

pantherdadX2
12-31-2012, 09:54 AM
Got to say you are not like the usual scammers we get here....They smart and know when to quit.....You just thick as a brick and like to keep on with your denial of the facts that have been posted by by PHH....

Did I not reveal Willy's true identity here awhile back? Maybe it was on the Underground. Dumb + thick as a brick + denial of facts = Sargeant Schultz (Hogans Heroes)

lutarian
12-31-2012, 05:07 PM
You are in denial of the facts.

Fact. I never agreed with nor defended cash gifting yet you and a few others constantly bring it up and state that I do. Now...what are people that lie about others called?

Did I not reveal Willy's true identity here awhile back? Maybe it was on the Underground. Dumb + thick as a brick + denial of facts = Sargeant Schultz (Hogans Heroes)

okosh
12-31-2012, 05:33 PM

Thick as a brick....Yep...That's our Willy.....

lutarian
12-31-2012, 06:51 PM
Yawn. You are such a dissimulator and a former ebay scammer...until you got banned.

Thick as a brick....Yep...That's our Willy.....

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 08:02 PM
Here is the deal, lutarian is just another cash gifter. He needs to get off his bum, and get a job. He tries to deny it, but he constantly tries to fight for their "rights" to scam innocent people. Ironically, just like all these little scammers I've came across, he also bragged about how much money he has! Wow, BIG surprise there!!!

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 08:05 PM
I couldn't have said it better Jake.

baylee
12-31-2012, 09:17 PM
Here is the deal, lutarian is just another cash gifter. He needs to get off his bum, and get a job. He tries to deny it, but he constantly tries to fight for their "rights" to scam innocent people. Ironically, just like all these little scammers I've came across, he also bragged about how much money he has! Wow, BIG surprise there!!!

Makes perfect sense to me.

jake_bosworth
12-31-2012, 09:40 PM
Makes perfect sense to me.
Its the truth, if not then why would he be on here?

pantherdadX2
12-31-2012, 09:55 PM
You are in denial of the facts.

Fact. I never agreed with nor defended cash gifting yet you and a few others constantly bring it up and state that I do. Now...what are people that lie about others called?

We DO know what people who breathe ego, live in the state of denial and on the planet lute are called...........lutarians :loser:

BoBosworth56
12-31-2012, 09:56 PM
Lutarian is most definitely a cash gifter. He is probably ScamBuster. You know? The guy who just got exposed and owned.

Whip
12-31-2012, 10:03 PM
So will all this go down as the great troll attack of 2012?

pantherdadX2
12-31-2012, 10:48 PM
Lutarian is most definitely a cash gifter. He is probably ScamBuster. You know? The guy who just got exposed and owned.

Like Hypanor said " If it looks like a lutarian and smells like a lutarian ". Scambuster sure SOUNDS like lutarian. HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, Patheticx2 has a party that requires his presence. Willy, could you please move your cardboard box a few feet further from the curb? I'll be rolling up on your front lawn shortly. Woobah!!!!

lutarian
01-01-2013, 08:45 PM
I am going to make one post for all you morons.

You people are only good at one thing. Making false accusations about people. You accuse me of having no job, of defending cash gifters and bragging about how much money I have.

1. I have a job thank you very much. I actually run multiple businesses.
2. I never defended cash gifters. No once in any of my statements have I said anything of the nature.
3. Bragging about money? Maybe you yahoos should not have lied about me and stated falsehoods. I am willing to prove my lifestyle to you.

So basically you people are liars. It is as plain and simple as that. Stating things about people when there is no proof whatsoever that it is true is a lie. Enjoy your loser lives...liars.

jake_bosworth
01-01-2013, 09:06 PM

You people are only good at one thing. Making false accusations about people. You accuse me of having no job, of defending cash gifters and bragging about how much money I have.

2. I never defended cash gifters. No once in any of my statements have I said anything of the nature.
3. Bragging about money? Maybe you yahoos should not have lied about me and stated falsehoods. I am willing to prove my lifestyle to you.

So basically you people are liars. It is as plain and simple as that. Stating things about people when there is no proof whatsoever that it is true is a lie. Enjoy your loser lives...liars.
Here goes another liar. Oh would you like for me to post the screen shot of the message you sent bragging about how much money you had?

pantherdadX2
01-02-2013, 12:19 AM

1. Waking up, making and drinking a few cups of coffee, pooping, wiping your butt, only to fall back asleep and wake up 6 hrs. later and ask mom for some money is defined as taking care of lutarians "business", not running multiple "businesses".
2. You've defended yourself (gifter)on multiple occasions here and the reasons you give for being here in the first place are nothing but BS.
3. So we have lied and stated falsehoods about you and this has made you, do, what? Brag about money? I am willing to prove my lifestyle to you? Poor Willy, you've already proved your style (lies) so do us all a favor, get your psychotherapist to adjust your meds and get a life.

baylee
01-02-2013, 08:54 PM

Paid shill/pimp.

pantherdadX2
01-03-2013, 10:02 AM

He/She/It could have been ABUSED as a child, and they're a product of their environment, so they keep coming back for more abuse. Seems as though the lutarian/scambusters Cash Gifting Express has jack-knived, who could blame it?, after all, it carrys a heavy load on realscam.com. That's o'kay, they'll be back. They're like a re-tread, same old tire with a new tread (username)........:RpS_smile:

lutarian
01-03-2013, 12:54 PM
More lies.

jake_bosworth
01-03-2013, 09:18 PM
More lies.Says the liar.

lutarian
01-04-2013, 03:02 AM
You just lied by calling me a liar. Where is your proof that I am a liar? You have none. You just assumed.

Says the liar.

okosh
01-04-2013, 03:56 AM
You just lied by calling me a liar. Where is your proof that I am a liar? You have none. You just assumed.

You sound like a 5 year old....

lutarian
01-04-2013, 05:31 AM
No, that does not sound like a 5 year old whatsoever. It is a simple fact.

Accusing people of lying when there is no proof DOES sound like a child though.

You sound like a 5 year old....

pantherdadX2
01-04-2013, 10:25 AM
We need to interrupt lutes all-day SpongeBob marathon to deliver this breaking news...... his pa is looking for him. Seems as though lutes spilled his grape juicy-juice on daddys silk poker table and boy o' boy, is he pissed. :pulling_hair_out:

lutarian
01-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Aw. Another childish liar.

We need to interrupt lutes all-day SpongeBob marathon to deliver this breaking news...... his pa is looking for him. Seems as though lutes spilled his grape juicy-juice on daddys silk poker table and boy o' boy, is he pissed. :pulling_hair_out:

BoBosworth56
01-04-2013, 07:07 PM
Lutarian, you are getting owned so bad! lol

okosh
01-04-2013, 07:39 PM

We like a bunch of cats playing with our mouse(Willy) b4 we kill it......

lutarian
01-04-2013, 08:20 PM
I actually not getting "owned" whatsoever. If you call people lying about a person getting owned than you are truly a child. It shows your extreme immaturity.

lutarian
01-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Play all you want banned ebay scammer. All you are doing is lying, can't prove a thing and can't touch me.

We like a bunch of cats playing with our mouse(Willy) b4 we kill it......

littleroundman
01-04-2013, 08:34 PM
Play all you want banned ebay scammer. All you are doing is lying, can't prove a thing and can't touch me

AND DON'T CARE ANYWAY

Okosh was here yesterday.

Okosh will be here tomorrow.

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) was here yesterday naming and shaming cash gifters

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) will be here tomorrow naming and shaming cash gifters

Effect of lutarian being on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) = 0

The point of lutarian being here is unknown at this stage.

lutarian
01-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Of course you don't care if one of your own is a scammer. Of course not child.

AND DON'T CARE ANYWAY

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) was here yesterday naming and shaming cash gifters

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) will be here tomorrow naming and shaming cash gifters

BoBosworth56
01-04-2013, 09:31 PM
Of course you don't care if one of your own is a scammer. Of course not child.

You are a scammer.

lutarian
01-04-2013, 10:03 PM
...and you are a liar. Name one scam I have been involved in.

You are a scammer.

BoBosworth56
01-04-2013, 10:37 PM

You are the liar who has been owned on here several times. LOL Bo and Jake personally own you so bad that it's not even funny.

okosh
01-04-2013, 11:19 PM

PHH did that weeks ago.....That's why you came here....To complain about being exposed as a cashgrifting scammer.....

Do try to keep up Willy....

lutarian
01-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Prove I am a liar and no, I have never been owned. If you had owned me you would have exposed me in a scam with absolute proof and you never have nor will you since I am not involved in one.

You are the liar who has been owned on here several times. LOL Bo and Jake personally own you so bad that it's not even funny.

lutarian
01-05-2013, 12:01 AM
Actually that is a complete lie. Go ask PHH himself about it.

PHH did that weeks ago.....That's why you came here....To complain about being exposed as a cashgrifting scammer.....

lutarian
01-05-2013, 12:04 AM
So you don't have to go look yourself I will post this for you.

ProfHenryHiggins
ProfHenryHiggins is offline Senior Scambuster

Re: lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Um, no, Hypanor. I only investigated the term "lutarian" after he showed up here and started babbling.

littleroundman
01-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Prove I am a liar and no, I have never been owned. If you had owned me you would have exposed me in a scam with absolute proof and you never have nor will you since I am not involved in one.

Depends on the definition of "scam" and "scammer" being used, I guess

We could use the descriptives "cashgifter enabler" or "cashgifter apologist" or even "cybertroll" I suppose, but they don't have quite the punchiness of "scammer"

So, li'l cybertroll, "scammer" it remains.

If you want, I can soon change your avatar and status to reflect the changes.

Let me know.

At your convenience, of course

lutarian
01-05-2013, 01:45 AM
...and yet another lie.

Depends on the definition of "scam" and "scammer" being used, I guess

We could use the descriptives "cashgifter enabler" or "cashgifter apologist" or even "cybertroll" I suppose, but they don't have quite the punchiness of "scammer"

So, li'l cybertroll, "scammer" it remains.

If you want, I can soon change your avatar and status to reflect the changes.

Let me know.

At your convenience, of course

BoBosworth56
01-05-2013, 02:02 AM
...and yet another lie.

Aww Lutarian the scam artist is lying again. Poor little fool is mad. LOL Yes, we did own you. You are nothing but a scammer whether you like it or not.

littleroundman
01-05-2013, 02:06 AM
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1731/lutem.jpg

lutarian
01-05-2013, 02:49 AM
I am not lying and you have yet to prove it as usual. However, you are lying and no, I am not mad. I find this so juvenile for all you liars it is actually nearly hard to believe. No, you did not own me whatsoever and you know it. No, I am not a scammer. Once again..PROVE it. You know you can't so you ignore the fact. Sad immature people So Sad.

Aww Lutarian the scam artist is lying again. Poor little fool is mad. LOL Yes, we did own you. You are nothing but a scammer whether you like it or not.

okosh
01-05-2013, 02:50 AM

Now that's what I'd call owned!!!!!!!

lutarian
01-05-2013, 02:55 AM
and? These are conversations on the forums that I posted..except the last one...about how you people are. That has NOTHING to do with me involved in any cash gifting activity because I am not. PROVE it. I can type the same info into google and pull up converstaions about all of you. Does that mean you are involved in cash gifting? Of course not.

lutarian
01-05-2013, 02:57 AM
omg...you are so ignorant...that is you guys talking crap about me..which is not true..I pulled you up as an ebay scammer....oh...I totally owned you...blah, blah...lol...such children...

Now that's what I'd call owned!!!!!!!

littleroundman
01-05-2013, 05:57 AM
omg...you are so ignorant...that is you guys talking crap about me..which is not true..I pulled you up as an ebay scammer....oh...I totally owned you...blah, blah...lol...such children...

Keep on posting, lutarian,

the Law of Averages says that sooner or later there's bound to be at least one person who either cares what you say or believes you.

In the meantime, keep your chin up, being pwned isn't so bad, you'll soon get used to it.

pantherdadX2
01-05-2013, 09:04 AM

Awwww.......Poor lutes. Having a bad day, are we? hahahahaha:crying_2:

pantherdadX2
01-05-2013, 09:25 AM
AND DON'T CARE ANYWAY

I beg to differ, littleroundman. The point of good ol' lutes being here is to give us a good laugh, which has a PROFOUND effect on our day. When ANY cash gifter/scammer/scumbag is a-steamin and a-screamin, it makes our days go by much smoother. In fact, some days the best part of waking up with Folgers in my cup has been replaced by giving lutes a good flush. :onloo:

lutarian
01-05-2013, 09:37 AM
I actually am having a great day. The ignorance of some people and the lies of some people on this forum show how they must have horrible days though. I guess they have to lie about others so they feel better about themselves. hahahahahaha

Awwww.......Poor lutes. Having a bad day, are we? hahahahaha:crying_2:

lutarian
01-05-2013, 09:39 AM
I will never get owned because to own me you must prove I am a scammer. To do that you must show proof of whatever supposed scam I am in and that will never happen. However, you people will continue to show your childish ignorance and the fact that many of you are blatant liars. All of which is helping out what I am doing greatly.

Keep on posting, lutarian,

the Law of Averages says that sooner or later there's bound to be at least one person who either cares what you say or believes you.

In the meantime, keep your chin up, being pwned isn't so bad, you'll soon get used to it.

pantherdadX2
01-05-2013, 10:40 AM
I actually am having a great day. The ignorance of some people and the lies of some people on this forum show how they must have horrible days though. I guess they have to lie about others so they feel better about themselves. hahahahahaha

This post just shows what a blatant liar you are. If you were having such a great day, you would'nt even bother posting here in the first place. hahahahaha.........fllush

lutarian
01-05-2013, 11:52 AM
To bad I am not a cash gifter, scammer or scumbag. To bad you are simply a liar.

I beg to differ, littleroundman. The point of good ol' lutes being here is to give us a good laugh, which has a PROFOUND effect on our day. When ANY cash gifter/scammer/scumbag is a-steamin and a-screamin, it makes our days go by much smoother. In fact, some days the best part of waking up with Folgers in my cup has been replaced by giving lutes a good flush. :onloo:

lutarian
01-05-2013, 11:54 AM
So I am a blatant liar because I can't have a good day and post? Wow. Shows what type of ignorant fool you are and shows that you are a liar because me posting on this forum has nothing to do with my day....hahahahaha ...... flush

This post just shows what a blatant liar you are. If you were having such a great day, you would'nt even bother posting here in the first place. hahahahaha.........fllush

pantherdadX2
01-05-2013, 10:36 PM
So I am a blatant liar because I can't have a good day and post? Wow. Shows what type of ignorant fool you are and shows that you are a liar because me posting on this forum has nothing to do with my day....hahahahaha ...... flush

Lutes, If I'm going to drag you down in the gutter again, the least you could do is bring your own FRESH material with you.

okosh
01-06-2013, 01:40 AM
In fact, some days the best part of waking up with Folgers in my cup has been replaced by giving lutes a good flush. :onloo:

Us Aussies can multitask.....Means we can give Willy a good flush whilst drinking Nescafe Blend43 :RpS_wink:

lutarian
01-06-2013, 02:46 PM
See. I am not hear to provide "fresh" material as you state and on another not..you can never drag me down in the gutter. Just because you make these childish remarks and lie means nothing. That does not mean you are dragging anyone down. If you would mature you would know that.

Lutes, If I'm going to drag you down in the gutter again, the least you could do is bring your own FRESH material with you.

lutarian
01-06-2013, 02:47 PM
and another childish remark from the known ebay scammer that was banned. Yawn.

Us Aussies can multitask.....Means we can give Willy a good flush whilst drinking Nescafe Blend43 :RpS_wink:

EagleOne
01-07-2013, 02:57 AM
and another childish remark from the known ebay scammer that was banned. Yawn.

Wait, you know this how? From Uncle Festa? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

pantherdadX2
01-08-2013, 12:29 AM
See. I am not hear to provide "fresh" material as you state and on another not..you can never drag me down in the gutter. Just because you make these childish remarks and lie means nothing. That does not mean you are dragging anyone down. If you would mature you would know that.

So says the first - grader who let these nouns fly forth from his/her/it's piehole.....morons, liars, idiots, yahoos, losers, etc, etc. Typical behavior from a child who has been owned, bullied, and drug through the gutter by his masters. Real mature, Willy. In fact, you must be the most mature thing on the planet lute. Okosh, Lutes be like dat circus mouse Mr. Jingles in dat movie Da Green Mile, he be squished and come back for more. Lutes, say hello to John Coffey for us.

lutarian
01-08-2013, 02:35 PM
How mature are you? Look at the disgusting things you have said to me. So it's ok for you to state things such as that but if I state anything negative than I am immature? LOL! That is exactly what an immature person would say. Also, something thinking they owned someone just because they are cutting them down is also a sign of a child.

You basically can never own me and never drag me into the gutter because you simply lie about me. The only thing you might be the master of is lying and being a child.

:whip_the_worker:

So says the first - grader who let these nouns fly forth from his/her/it's piehole.....morons, liars, idiots, yahoos, losers, etc, etc. Typical behavior from a child who has been owned, bullied, and drug through the gutter by his masters. Real mature, Willy. In fact, you must be the most mature thing on the planet lute. Okosh, Lutes be like dat circus mouse Mr. Jingles in dat movie Da Green Mile, he be squished and come back for more. Lutes, say hello to John Coffey for us.

Whip
01-08-2013, 05:29 PM
You know he's running around calling you 'pantherdud' to his mom. lol

lutarian
01-08-2013, 05:43 PM
Not even worth a comment.

You know he's running around calling you 'pantherdud' to his mom. lol

laidback
01-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Not even worth a comment.But you made one because....?

Whip
01-08-2013, 05:46 PM
But you made one because....?

He feels the need to keep proving to us he's a liar for some reason.

lutarian
01-08-2013, 06:25 PM
You are the ones stating things about me that are not true so the liar is not me and you know it. So keep lying little children because that is what you do best.

littleroundman
01-08-2013, 06:42 PM

He most certainly is one of the 'nets most persistent cash gifting defender li'l trolls, ain't he ??

All this time, yet cash gifting is still illegal and he has yet to provide one single shred of evidence of our supposed "crimes"

Still. keeps him off the streets and out of his mums' hair, I suppose.

lutarian
01-08-2013, 07:24 PM
aw...littleround boy lied again...so sad, so sad...

He most certainly is one of the 'nets most persistent cash gifting defender li'l trolls, ain't he ??

All this time, yet cash gifting is still illegal and he has yet to provide one single shred of evidence of our supposed "crimes"

Still. keeps him off the streets and out of his mums' hair, I suppose.

pantherdadX2
01-10-2013, 04:09 AM
How mature are you? Look at the disgusting things you have said to me. So it's ok for you to state things such as that but if I state anything negative than I am immature? LOL! That is exactly what an immature person would say. Also, something thinking they owned someone just because they are cutting them down is also a sign of a child.

You basically can never own me and never drag me into the gutter because you simply lie about me. The only thing you might be the master of is lying and being a child.

Admitting that you made negative comments just proved my point that I drug you down in the gutter. Can I have one of your Juicy Juices now?

lutarian
01-10-2013, 02:01 PM
Let's see now. Me making negative comments proved that you drug me down into the gutter? So I guess that you making negative comments which you do alot proves that I drug you down into the gutter also than? Have a self esteem issue do you?

Admitting that you made negative comments just proved my point that I drug you down in the gutter. Can I have one of your Juicy Juices now?

pantherdadX2
01-10-2013, 08:02 PM
Could'nt be happier with my life, lutes. Let's see now. Just who is it that's whining, crying, complaining and lying on this thread, and the ONLY person doing so. And just who is it that has a compelling need to respond to EVERY post day after day on this thread in a desperate attempt to lift themselves out of the gutter they're in? Willy, I did'nt have to drag you in the gutter, you were already there.

littleroundman
01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Never fear, pantherdad,

I'm sure there is a point in what's he's doing, SOMEWHERE.

Whip
01-10-2013, 09:01 PM

Well, you actually pulled him up to the gutter. Watch for the nose bleed though. It may be too high for him.

lutarian
01-10-2013, 09:12 PM
Whining, crying, complaining and lying? That would be you and a few others. That is what you all do.

Respond to the posts? Lets see now. You guys can do it but I can't? Double standard there?

I am not in the gutter nor will I ever be...but you sure are...you are deep in the gutter.

Could'nt be happier with my life, lutes. Let's see now. Just who is it that's whining, crying, complaining and lying on this thread, and the ONLY person doing so. And just who is it that has a compelling need to respond to EVERY post day after day on this thread in a desperate attempt to lift themselves out of the gutter they're in? Willy, I did'nt have to drag you in the gutter, you were already there.

lutarian
01-10-2013, 09:14 PM
aw...another comment from Dip...you enjoying your welfare cheese?

Well, you actually pulled him up to the gutter. Watch for the nose bleed though. It may be too high for him.

okosh
01-10-2013, 09:23 PM
I am not in the gutter nor will I ever be...

I agree....I think you are in the sewer....

lutarian
01-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Sorry, that would be you floating around the sewer ebay scammer.

I agree....I think you are in the sewer....

pantherdadX2
01-11-2013, 11:35 AM
(((((ATTENTION!!!))))) 2013 weather forecast for lutes on RealScam.com - extremely heavy thunderstorms with 100% chance of gutter overflow. Will someone be kind enough to throw him a life preserver. Any extra-small condom blown up and tied-off at the end will do. This should be sufficient for him and the weight his comments bring to this forum. :RpS_smile:

lutarian
01-11-2013, 04:12 PM
surprise, surprise...you have an issue with your "member" pantherpansy?

(((((ATTENTION!!!))))) 2013 weather forecast for lutes on RealScam.com - extremely heavy thunderstorms with 100% chance of gutter overflow. Will someone be kind enough to throw him a life preserver. Any extra-small condom blown up and tied-off at the end will do. This should be sufficient for him and the weight his comments bring to this forum. :RpS_smile:

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 06:51 PM
surprise, surprise...you have an issue with your "member" pantherpansy?

Why do you come here when you are getting owned so bad?

lutarian
01-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Sorry but people cutting another person down is not "getting owned".

Why do you come here when you are getting owned so bad?

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Sorry but people cutting another person down is not "getting owned".

They have owned you with plenty of facts and all you do is keep coming on here saying that they are lying. Why are you even on here?

baylee
01-11-2013, 10:02 PM
They have owned you with plenty of facts and all you do is keep coming on here saying that they are lying. Why are you even on here?

Maybe because he is Tutti Fruity Lutey???????????

lutarian
01-11-2013, 10:14 PM
You are incorrect. There are no facts at all yet. I am called a scammer yet I am still waiting to know what scam I am in. I have been called a cash gifter yet I am not involved in cash gifting. All lies so far and no facts. So no...there has been no one owning me at all. Just false accusations.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 10:19 PM
You are incorrect. There are no facts at all yet. I am called a scammer yet I am still waiting to know what scam I am in. I have been called a cash gifter yet I am not involved in cash gifting. All lies so far and no facts. So no...there has been no one owning me at all. Just false accusations.

Why are you on here?

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 10:23 PM
Why are you on here?I think he is on here, because he wants to make out with me, or something....

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Lutarian is scambusters who is Chuck Rich.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Go through all my posts and read them all and you will know.

Why are you on here?

Hypanor
01-11-2013, 10:44 PM
Why are you on here?

Don't you know anything, he's here busting scams! :shocked:

lutarian
01-11-2013, 10:45 PM
....nope. You are incorrect. I will admit that I know who scambusters is but not a Chuck Rich.

Lutarian is scambusters who is Chuck Rich.

lutarian
lol!!! oh really?...sorry..I don't swing that way.

I think he is on here, because he wants to make out with me, or something....

BoBosworth56
....nope. You are incorrect. I will admit that I know who scambusters is but not a Chuck Rich.

Ok you scambusting scambuster.

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 10:50 PM
Who ya gonna call? SCAM BUSTERS!! duna duna duna duna dudududuna

lutarian
.....uh...ok?

Ok you scambusting scambuster.

Hypanor
I wanted to see how you guys would respond if I posted in one of the gifting forums and used a known gifter's handle. You guys LOVE to make accusations. :)

Say admins, isn't this against board rules?

6: Do not use the name of another person, a website URL from a website you do not own or anything that is copyrighted material as your user name. Using the name of a scammer you are trying to expose as your user name will not be permitted and may in fact be illegal in certain jurisdictions.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 10:51 PM
Than go call him....we have different numbers. He is much more of a calm guy than me.

Who ya gonna call? SCAM BUSTERS!! duna duna duna duna dudududuna

Hypanor
01-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Than go call him....we have different numbers. He is much more of a calm guy than me.

So you use the scambusters name after you've had your medication, is that what you mean?

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 10:53 PM
Than go call him....we have different numbers. He is much more of a calm guy than me.Oh so you use your landline for scambusters, and cell phone for lutarian?

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 10:53 PM

Dude, don't be mad because Jake owned you on YouTube.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Let's see now. I am using a NAME of someone else or a username? Totally different. Am I listed a url that I don't own? Am I using copyrighted material? Did I say I was trying to expose anyone with that name? Nice try hypernerd but I checked this all out before hand. :RpS_wink:

6: Do not use the name of another person, a website URL from a website you do not own or anything that is copyrighted material as your user name. Using the name of a scammer you are trying to expose as your user name will not be permitted and may in fact be illegal in certain jurisdictions.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 10:55 PM
sorry hypernerd...I don't need viagra as you do.

So you use the scambusters name after you've had your medication, is that what you mean?

lutarian
01-11-2013, 10:57 PM
lol!! Only use a cell. Tell you what. You want to text me fruit loop?

Oh so you use your landline for scambusters, and cell phone for lutarian?

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 10:57 PM
sorry hypernerd...I don't need viagra as you do.
Ohhhhh ooooooo, we have a slick one here! 1990 called they want their joke back.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 10:58 PM
lol!! Only use a cell. Tell you what. You want to text me fruit loop?

No, but he will send you an email.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 10:59 PM
uh?...I have never talked to Jake on youtube

Dude, don't be mad because Jake owned you on YouTube.

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 10:59 PM
No, but he will send you an email.Bahahhahaha!!! No remember I was too scared to send him my email yesterday! lol

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:00 PM
whatever floats your boat..you want my email...hell..I will give you my email and my cell...

No, but he will send you an email.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:00 PM
whatever floats your boat..you want my email...hell..I will give you my email and my cell...

Ok. Post it.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:01 PM
you are....sooooo lame....

Ohhhhh ooooooo, we have a slick one here! 1990 called they want their joke back.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:02 PM
which one u want?

Ok. Post it.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:03 PM
which one u want?

Either or.

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:05 PM
you are....sooooo lame....So is your mom

littleroundman
01-11-2013, 11:06 PM

Perhaps I should explain why we haven't acted.

We admins are running our own private sweepstakes.

The first one who comes up with the reason lutarian is here wins a years' free membership to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

Unfortunately, at this stage, none of us can come up with ANY reason, much less THE reason.

In the meantime, we are just like regular members and get our daily laugh as lutarian flounders about making a fool of him / herself

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:06 PM
931-265-1594 ...enjoy.....

Either or.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:07 PM
now that comment shows you are a pathetic loser...

So is your mom

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:08 PM
so sorry littleroundbaby..I don't flounder nor make a fool of myself...those that lie about me do though....

Perhaps I should explain why we haven't acted.

We admins are running our own private sweepstakes.

The first one who comes up with the reason lutarian is here wins a years' free membership to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

Unfortunately, at this stage, none of us can come up with ANY reason, much less THE reason.

In the meantime, we are just like regular members and get our daily laugh as lutarian flounders about making a fool of him / herself

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:11 PM
now that comment shows you are a pathetic loser...So is your mom.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:11 PM
931-265-1594 ...enjoy.....

I called you. Why didn't you answer?

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:13 PM
I called you. Why didn't you answer?Hahahahahaha!!! What a vag!!!

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:14 PM
and another comment from the loser...you know only the lowest of the lowest people bring someone's parent into their conversation with comments such as this?

So is your mom.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:15 PM
text me ....

Hahahahahaha!!! What a vag!!!

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:16 PM
and other comment from the loser...you know only the lowest of the lowest people bring someone's parent into their conversation with comments such as this?

Says the guy who scams innocent people out of their money. Then gets on a website that shuts scammers down, and lies about his identity. I'm just going as low as you are.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:16 PM
what?...you can't figure out how to text?

text me ....

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:17 PM
text me ....
Ewwww, no!! I already told you I don't want to make out with you.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:17 PM
really? ok...I will bite...what scam am I in?

Says the guy who scams innocent people out of their money. Then gets on a website that shuts scammers down, and lies about his identity. I'm just going as low as you are.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:18 PM
of course.....you talk a big game but can't back up anything...

Ewwww, no!! I already told you I don't want to make out with you.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:20 PM
of course.....you talk a big game but can't back up anything...

You are afraid to answer your phone lol lol. Scammer!

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:21 PM
Why didn't you answer buddy?

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:22 PM
Really? Just checked and nothing.

I called you. Why didn't you answer?

jake_bosworth
of course.....you talk a big game but can't back up anything...Oh really? Looks like that is actually the other way around. You didn't answer our phone call, and just hit the F you button.

lutarian
You afraid to text? Just checked...nothing from you....mmmmmm?

You are afraid to answer your phone lol lol. Scammer!

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:23 PM
Really? Just checked and nothing.

Well there is another lie you've told. Either you gave us the wrong number, or you are pretending we didn't call.

lutarian
No missed call or text message at all.

Oh really? Looks like that is actually the other way around. You didn't answer our phone call, and just hit the F you button.

BoBosworth56
You afraid to text? Just checked...nothing from you....mmmmmm?

You are lying Chuck Richards.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Hate to tell you but now you are lying. I have the phone sitting right here and have no missed call or text message.

Well there is another lie you've told. Either you gave us the wrong number, or you are pretending we didn't call.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:24 PM
man...you are wierd and that is not my name...

You are lying Chuck Richards.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:25 PM
[QUOTE=lutarian;40900]Hate to tell you but now you are lying. I have the phone sitting right here and have no missed call or text message.[/QUOTE

Like Jake said. You either gave the wrong number or you are lying. Chuck Richards you dirty little scammer.

jake_bosworth
Hate to tell you but now you are lying. I have the phone sitting right here and have no missed call or text message.
Well then you gave the wrong number. Why do you lie so much? I'm done with this lying piece of crap.

BoBosworth56
man...you are wierd and that is not my name...

Yes it is.

littleroundman
you know only the lowest of the lowest people bring someone's parent into their conversation with comments such as this

So, why are you bothering to comment ???

Why are you lowering your standards and remaining here ??

Are you so thick you don't realize people are deliberately baiting you ??

Is there some sort of psychological payoff for you in making yourself such a public punching bag ???

Has the attitude of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) toward cash gifters changed because of lutarians' presence ???

Has REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) changed the way it has chosen to expose cash gifters and cash gifting because of lutarians' presence ???

Is it likely to do so ???

Still, as long as you know why you're here and it makes you feel even the teensiest bit better about yourself, who are we to interfere ??

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Still waiting. See no text from you guys at all.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:26 PM
I can guarantee you it is not. However, since you "know" that it is. Prove it to me.

Yes it is.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:28 PM
Nope. That is the correct number. Text me and see loser. I will reply back....here is the number again you piece of garbage...in case you have trouble with numbers...931-265-1594

Well then you gave the wrong number. Why do you lie so much? I'm done with this lying piece of crap.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:29 PM
Still waiting. See no text from you guys at all.

Exactly. You want us to text you just like you were on youtube wanting Jake to send you an email instead of you sending him a private message on youtube. Oh, I remember when you said you had all of this information on us. FALSE. You have NOTHING. You are a little piece of **** scam artist who has been owned and owned.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:31 PM
See littleroundbaby...anyone that brings up someone's parents, children, grandchildren, etc. is a piece of garbage even if they are baiting. I know what he was trying to do.

Punching bag? I am getting exactly what I want from these types of comments. When make comments of that nature....others will not listen to them and it makes them look bad. Whenever this happens screenshots are taken and placed on a specific site that will launch. Credibility is lost big time which any comment about family is make such as Jake makes.

So, why are you bothering to comment ???

Why are you lowering your standards and remaining here ??

Are you so thick you don't realize people are deliberately baiting you ??

Is there some sort of psychological payoff for you in making yourself such a public punching bag ???

Has the attitude of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) toward cash gifters changed because of lutarians' presence ???

Has REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) changed the way it has chosen to expose cash gifters and cash gifting because of lutarians' presence ???

Is it likely to do so ???

Still, as long as you know why you're here and it makes you feel even the teensiest bit better about yourself, who are we to interfere ??

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:34 PM
what's up with this about me being on youtube with you guys? I hate to tell you but I never contacted you guys on youtube.

The comment about me being a scam artist again...sigh...ok bo...what scam have I ever been involved with? Oh...you can't name one or prove one can you? You know why....because I don't belong to any...wow...bet you never though of that have you?

What's wrong with texting me? Seriously. What is the big deal?

Exactly. You want us to text you just like you were on youtube wanting Jake to send you an email instead of you sending him a private message on youtube. Oh, I remember when you said you had all of this information on us. FALSE. You have NOTHING. You are a little piece of **** scam artist who has been owned and owned.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:36 PM
what's up with this about me being on youtube with you guys? I hate to tell you but I never contacted you guys on youtube.

The comment about me being a scam artist again...sigh...ok bo...what scam have I ever been involved with? Oh...you can't name one or prove one can you? You know why....because I don't belong to any...wow...bet you never though of that have you?

What's wrong with texting me? Seriously. What is the big deal?

Yes, you have contacted us on YouTube under different aliases. We owned you there just as bad as we have on here. You even mentioned on youtube how you were going to put a site up and expose people. LOL you are a scammer. Chuck Richards, we own you.

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:37 PM
See littleroundbaby...anyone that brings up someone's parents, children, grandchildren, etc. is a piece of garbage even if they are baiting. I know what he was trying to do.

Punching bag? I am getting exactly what I want from these types of comments. When make comments of that nature....others will not listen to them and it makes them look bad. Whenever this happens screenshots are taken and placed on a specific site that will launch. Credibility is lost big time which any comment about family is make such as Jake makes.Hahahaha!! We have heard this threat before. So you are with that group that says they are going to "expose" us. Why don't you text me if you know who I am? Reason, you are a fake, and a liar. No one cares what you say, because we know its a lie. You are a waste of space. The way you scam people makes me sick, you shouldn't be able to breathe the air I breathe. You need to be locked up for a long time for being as worthless as you are.

pantherdadX2
01-11-2013, 11:39 PM
I think he is on here, because he wants to make out with me, or something....

I was wondering how a post about using a condom as a life preserver got him to thinking about my "member". Could it be Lutes is wanting to come out of the closet?

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:41 PM
uh...ok...tell me please...what makes you think I have ever contacted you with different aliases? Oh wait a minute. Everyone that states they are going to expose you is me? Really? Does that make ANY sense at all?

1. You call me a scammer yet you have no proof and can't show ONE program I have supposedly been in.
2. You call me Chuck Richards and yet you have no proof.

You really think ANY of this makes any sense on your part? lol! wow! You two are something else. I thought people on this site assumed alot but you two are the KINGS of assumption. I am going to go take a look at your youtube crap right now and check this out.

Yes, you have contacted us on YouTube under different aliases. We owned you there just as bad as we have on here. You even mentioned on youtube how you were going to put a site up and expose people. LOL you are a scammer. Chuck Richards, we own you.

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:41 PM
I was wondering how a post about using a condom as a life preserver got him to thinking about my "member". Could it be Lutes is wanting to come out of the closet?

That has to be it. Now he is wanting me to text him. I rejected him, and now hes crying like a psycho x.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:43 PM
uh...ok...tell me please...what makes you think I have ever contacted you with different aliases? Oh wait a minute. Everyone that states they are going to expose you is me? Really? Does that make ANY sense at all?

1. You call me a scammer yet you have no proof and can't show ONE program I have supposedly been in.

You really think ANY of this makes any sense on your part? lol! wow! You two are something else. I thought people on this site assumed alot but you two are the KINGS of assumption. I am going to go take a look at your youtube crap right now and check this out.

You have already admitted to watching us on youtube. There you go lying again Chuck Richards.

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:44 PM

You really think ANY of this makes any sense on your part? lol! wow! You two are something else. I thought people on this site assumed alot but you two are the KINGS of assumption. I am going to go take a look at your youtube crap right now and check this out.I knew scammers lied a lot, but you are the KING of lies.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:46 PM
NAME ONE scam I have been involved in your moron. Interesting youtube channell so far. How about this Cash Gifter New Year Greetings. I am watching it and you are trashing all kinds of people but NO chuck richards. Very odd since you say how I am him with different names. Be back in a bit after check your channel some more.

Hahahaha!! We have heard this threat before. So you are with that group that says they are going to "expose" us. Why don't you text me if you know who I am? Reason, you are a fake, and a liar. No one cares what you say, because we know its a lie. You are a waste of space. The way you scam people makes me sick, you shouldn't be able to breathe the air I breathe. You need to be locked up for a long time for being as worthless as you are.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Prove it big boy.

I knew scammers lied a lot, but you are the KING of lies.

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:48 PM
mmm...here are the only two comments I can see from a "chuck richards".

Chuck Richards 1 week ago

Hey you morons. You realize with the proper software people can track your IP and know EXACTLY where you live? Even with you tube videos? YES...a few of the people I have heard about and yest they are pieces of ******* **** but WTF.....you guys are probably ******* potheads. That is illegal right? There are TONS of *******, bitch ass scammers and will never touch them since there are tens of thousands of them. **** man. If you guys would not be such dicks I would party with you.

**** you Brad.  Chain letter scammer!
· in reply to WorkAtHomeBlog (Show the comment)
Chuck Richards

They know where you live? No ****? You telling me you gave these scammers your ******* address? I said I would party if you were NOT such dicks. Maybe that was a bit harsh since I was fucked out of my mind last night with booze. What are your careers if you don't mind me asking?
· in reply to noble3131 (Show the comment)

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:48 PM
NAME ONE scam I have been involved in your moron. Interesting youtube channell so far. How about this Cash Gifter New Year Greetings. I am watching it and you are trashing all kinds of people but NO chuck richards. Very odd since you say how I am him with different names. Be back in a bit after check your channel some more.That is because, we are just now getting to know you. xoxoxoxoxoxox

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:49 PM

Hey you morons. You realize with the proper software people can track your IP and know EXACTLY where you live? Even with you tube videos? YES...a few of the people I have heard about and yest they are pieces of ******* **** but WTF.....you guys are probably ******* potheads. That is illegal right? There are TONS of *******, bitch ass scammers and will never touch them since there are tens of thousands of them. **** man. If you guys would not be such dicks I would party with you.

Chuck Richards

They know where you live? No ****? You telling me you gave these scammers your ******* address? I said I would party if you were NOT such dicks. Maybe that was a bit harsh since I was fucked out of my mind last night with booze. What are your careers if you don't mind me asking?

Wellllllll, you knew exactly where to go to get those didn't ya!?!?!?! lol

littleroundman
Punching bag? I am getting exactly what I want from these types of comments. When make comments of that nature....others will not listen to them and it makes them look bad. Whenever this happens screenshots are taken and placed on a specific site that will launch. Credibility is lost big time which any comment about family is make such as Jake makes.

In the meantime, cash gifting is still illegal

cash gifters are still participating in an illegal activity.

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is still exposing cash gifting and cash gifters.

lutarian is forever associated with cash gifting and cash gifters.

The number of readers of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is growing by the day, any comment by lutarian about the "credibilty" of the site is irrelevant in the extreme.

Anyone who believes the cause of cash gifting or cash gifters is in any way being assisted in any way by anything lutarian says OR anything being said in this thread is welcome to their opinion.

The members and posters on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) stand to lose or gain nothing either way.

IM(very)HO, sometimes the only way to deal with absurdity is with more absurdity, and I have seldom seen any more absurd behaviour/s than those being displayed by lutarian.

On the other hand, there are a great deal many more people aware of the pitfalls of becoming involved in cash gifting BECAUSE of this forum, whether lutarian agrees with the forum members' methodology or not.

In short, lutarian, carry on with our blessing.

jake_bosworth
Prove it big boy.

We already have loser.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:51 PM

Chuck Richards

WOW!!! So in 5 minutes you were able to find and watch some of our video and then find the "ONLY" comments by Chuck Richards? LOL HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:52 PM
WOW!!! So in 5 minutes you were able to find and watch some of our video and then find the "ONLY" comments by Chuck Richards? LOL HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!I know, and being able to continue this conversation. Impressive.....

lutarian
01-11-2013, 11:55 PM
I see you say stuff about Jon Scherling, Robert Smith, Morgan, Mykail and a few other people but where is this "chuck richards" guy? I only saw THREE posts from this individual and not one video with you guys slamming him. Makes me wonder if you are making this up. Like you ran out of people or something.

BoBosworth56
01-11-2013, 11:57 PM
I see you say stuff about Jon Scherling, Robert Smith, Morgan, Mykail and a few other people but where is this "chuck richards" guy? I only saw THREE posts from this individual and not one video with you guys slamming him. Makes me wonder if you are making this up. Like you ran out of people or something.

Once again. You found all of that out in FIVE minutes. BUSTED! You are owned again scambusters aka chuck richards aka lutarian.

jake_bosworth
01-11-2013, 11:57 PM
I see you say stuff about Jon Scherling, Robert Smith, Morgan, Mykail and a few other people but where is this "chuck richards" guy? I only saw THREE posts from this individual and not one video with you guys slamming him. Makes me wonder if you are making this up. Like you ran out of people or something.Well Chuck Richards (you) is also the marketingmentor, which also has 100's of accounts set up, just to talk trash to us.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:00 AM
It's easy. You go to youtube. Type in bosworth, you guys did not pull, so typed in boshworth cash gifting and you guys pulled. Clicked on noble3131, click on the first video and started to listen to it while I read comments, clicked on the second video and started to listen while I read comments (that is where I found the "chuck richards" comments. Than from there I simply started skimming the titles and comments. It's quiet easy.

I know, and being able to continue this conversation. Impressive.....

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:02 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? You assume this how and why? I have 100's of accounts? LOL!! You guys are too much.

You guys accuse people with not ONE thread of proof. This is hilarious!

Well Chuck Richards (you) is also the marketingmentor, which also has 100's of accounts set up, just to talk trash to us.

BoBosworth56
01-12-2013, 12:02 AM
It's easy. You go to youtube. Type in bosworth, you guys did not pull, so typed in boshworth cash gifting and you guys pulled. Clicked on noble3131, click on the first video and started to listen to it while I read comments, clicked on the second video and started to listen while I read comments (that is where I found the "chuck richards" comments. Than from there I simply started skimming the titles and comments. It's quiet easy.

There you go getting caught in your lies again. Between Jake and myself we have several videos with SEVERAL comments from Chuck Richards.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:03 AM
sorry..I don't swing like you do...you are the one that mentioned the condom..

littleroundman
If you had half the investigative skills you say you have, you'd find "Chuck Richards" defending cash gifting as far back as 2007.

The fact "lutarian" can't find the information says more about "lutarian" and the skill of "Chuck Richards" at cleaning up after himself than it does about the information not being available.

jake_bosworth
Well yeah you probably did have time to set up the 100's of accounts, while you were playing with your super hero figurines.

BoBosworth56
01-12-2013, 12:06 AM
If you had half the investigative skills you say you have, you'd find "Chuck Richards" defending cash gifting as far back as 2007.

The fact "lutarian" can't find the information says more about "lutarian" and the skill of "Chuck Richards" at cleaning up after himself than it does about the information not being available.

Absolutely. He can call us liars until he is blue in the face. We know that he is Chuck Richards.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:10 AM
8:41 I stated I was going to go to your channel
8:46 said I am watching..not that I HAD watched it and finished it...I actually never finished it..no where near..you cussed so much it was nuts
8:48 I made a comment
8:55 I made a comment
9:00 I finished looking (of course I did not look at everything..no where near)

Total time: 19 minutes. Don't believe me. Look at the times of the posts right here on this site.

So you are telling me that this "chuck richards" guy made more than three comments? I only see three.

There you go getting caught in your lies again. Between Jake and myself we have several videos with SEVERAL comments from Chuck Richards.

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 12:11 AM
I know, and being able to continue this conversation. Impressive.....

A legend in his own mind, and a liar and village idiot in everyone else's

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:14 AM
We are talking about his channel, not some Chuck Richards from 2007. READ. noble3131's channel was started only two years ago.

BoBosworth56
01-12-2013, 12:15 AM
Obviously, Chuck Richards aka aswerlo aka marketingmentor100 aka 100 other youtube names is going to keep on denying the proof that is presented to him. I ask the mods on this site to block him like Jake and I have done to his multiple youtube accounts. He brings nothing to this site.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:16 AM
PROVE I am a liar. You guys are so hilarious to mess with. Deception is easy with you guys because you have no clue what is going on and you jump from assumption to assumptions based upon who is "messing" with you guys at any given time. Who knows..just because I am on here consistently I will probably be someone else in a few weeks or months. At least you guys will be calling me someone else. You make all these assumptions with not ONE thread of proof. LOL!!!! The interesting thing is....this make YOU the liars and the idiots. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

A legend in his own mind, and a liar and village idiot in everyone else's

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:18 AM
uh?....denying what proof? You have showed me proof that I am "huck Richards aka aswerlo aka marketingmentor100 aka 100 other youtube names"? Where is it?

Obviously, Chuck Richards aka aswerlo aka marketingmentor100 aka 100 other youtube names is going to keep on denying the proof that is presented to him. I ask the mods on this site to block him like Jake and I have done to his multiple youtube accounts. He brings nothing to this site.

BoBosworth56
01-12-2013, 12:24 AM
uh?....denying what proof? You have showed me proof that I am "huck Richards aka aswerlo aka marketingmentor100 aka 100 other youtube names"? Where is it?

Prove that you are going to expose us Chuck! LOL LOL HAHAHAH LAUGHING AT YOU. Scam artist! Chuck Richards is a scammer.

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 12:24 AM
sorry..I don't swing like you do...you are the one that mentioned the condom..

Don't know why your a woman-hater, lutes, maybe a mommy issue?........you are the one who brought up someones member........member envy?

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:29 AM
No way to prove anyone is going to expose you. However, when someone DOES expose you than there will be proof that they were telling the truth about it. However, I am still waiting on proof that I am a scam artist and proof that I am "chuck richards". LOL!! This is fun. Wait till you go around calling other people "chuck richards" or Jon Sherling or Brad K. or Robert Smith or Santa Claus...oh brother. Too much.

Prove that you are going to expose us Chuck! LOL LOL HAHAHAH LAUGHING AT YOU. Scam artist! Chuck Richards is a scammer.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:31 AM
So now you call me a women hater. Another lie with no proof. However, I can play that game also. Not a women hater at all. Women are great! Mommy issue. Nope. My mother is a great grand mother. From there you might be able to figure out my age. You brought the condom up so I thought I would make a comment. Member envy? Not at all pantherpansy. I use my member on a hot women...not on a man as you do.

Don't know why your a woman-hater, lutes, maybe a mommy issue?........you are the one who brought up someones member........member envy?

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 12:45 AM
PROVE I am a liar. You guys are so hilarious to mess with. Deception is easy with you guys because you have no clue what is going on and you jump from assumption to assumptions based upon who is "messing" with you guys at any given time. Who knows..just because I am on here consistently I will probably be someone else in a few weeks or months. At least you guys will be calling me someone else. You make all these assumptions with not ONE thread of proof. LOL!!!! The interesting thing is....this make YOU the liars and the idiots. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

What's REALLY interesting and hilarious is why someone would want to be someone else, or even give the impression of it in the first place. Deception is a classic trait of a scam artist. Something to hide, lutes? Personally, I don't give a **** WHO you are. Your worth just a little less to me than the dump I took this morning.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 12:58 AM
It's ok pantherpansy. You don't want to be gay and have affairs with men behind your wife's back but that is just the way you were born right? It's ok. You don't have to take your anger out on the world. Just except it.

Well...lets see. First. I never gave the impression of any "chuck richards". The Bosworth's simply accused me of that and I have no clue why.

Deception is not the trait of a scam artist. Deception is used all the time to find the truths and to expose people for who they really are. For example. A few people on this site make accusations of who people are and what they are involved in with not one thread of evidence. You just wait. Other people will be accused of being "chuck richards" or the Bosworths list of "scammers" they are going after. Let's say they attack a guy name Fred (totally making the names up by the way) on their youtube channel. Now let's say someone comments on their youtube channel and defends Fred. Guess what they will think? That the person defending Fred IS Fred. Or let's say someone simply makes a comment telling them they are jerks...they would think THAT person is Fred also. It's silly.

As far as me hiding. Nearly everyone on here is hiding. Very few give their real names or where they live. So in reality. YOU are hiding.

That's ok. I can't think of anything lower than you. You are simply a lying, scared person that hides here on this site and a total **** head. :RpS_wink:

Now............................................... .

What's REALLY interesting and hilarious is why someone would want to be someone else, or even give the impression of it in the first place. Deception is a classic trait of a scam artist. Something to hide, lutes? Personally, I don't give a **** WHO you are. Your worth just a little less to me than the dump I took this morning.

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 01:01 AM
So now you call me a women hater. Another lie with no proof. However, I can play that game also. Not a women hater at all. Women are great! Mommy issue. Nope. My mother is a great grand mother. From there you might be able to figure out my age. You brought the condom up so I thought I would make a comment. Member envy? Not at all pantherpansy. I use my member on a hot women...not on a man as you do.

I swing with women, the reason I asked you why you hated women. You did say you did'nt swing like I did, Did'nt you? Why don't you read what you post. Oh, I get it, you don't comprehend WHAT you post. That's o'kay Willy, WE DON'T EITHER!!! LOL

lutarian
01-12-2013, 01:10 AM
I do read what I post pantherpansy. We all know how you swing pantherpansy. With men. Not me. I love women...women all the way. So please...quit asking me to hook up with you because I don't swing that way...with men..like you....

I swing with women, the reason I asked you why you hated women. You did say you did'nt swing like I did, Did'nt you? Why don't you read what you post. Oh, I get it, you don't comprehend WHAT you post. That's o'kay Willy, WE DON'T EITHER!!! LOL

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 01:11 AM
Deception is not the trait of a scam artist? God, you must either be the stupidest person on the face of this planet or just rolling out of your cardboard box after a 4 day crack bender.:duh:

okosh
01-12-2013, 01:16 AM

Your argument would almost sound credible except for your first posts and the fact that you are here posting at all....

That's the problem with google alerts Willy....They great but at the same time they shot you to ****....

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=lutarian;40953]It's ok pantherpansy. You don't want to be gay and have affairs with men behind your wife's back but that is just the way you were born right? It's ok. You don't have to take your anger out on the world. Just except it.

Well...lets see. First. I never gave the impression of any "chuck richards". The Bosworth's simply accused me of that and I have no clue why.

Deception is not the trait of a scam artist. Deception is used all the time to find the truths and to expose people for who they really are. For example. A few people on this site make accusations of who people are and what they are involved in with not one thread of evidence. You just wait. Other people will be accused of being "chuck richards" or the Bosworths list of "scammers" they are going after. Let's say they attack a guy name Fred (totally making the names up by the way) on their youtube channel. Now let's say someone comments on their youtube channel and defends Fred. Guess what they will think? That the person defending Fred IS Fred. Or let's say someone simply makes a comment telling them they are jerks...they would think THAT person is Fred also. It's silly.

As far as me hiding. Nearly everyone on here is hiding. Very few give their real names or where they live. So in reality. YOU are hiding.

That's ok. I can't think of anything lower than you. You are simply a lying, scared person that hides here on this site and a total **** head. :RpS_wink:

:whip_the_worker:[/QUOTE

English translation of this post: lutarian>>>>>>>>> :computer_smash:

lutarian
01-12-2013, 01:56 AM
Just because someone uses deception does not mean they are a scam artist. That is a fact. Those doing investigations use deception also.

Naw. I don't use drugs like your male lovers. You better watch out or you make catch something from them.....again.

Deception is not the trait of a scam artist? God, you must either be the stupidest person on the face of this planet or just rolling out of your cardboard box after a 4 day crack bender.:duh:

lutarian
01-12-2013, 01:58 AM
Sorry ebay scammer but google alerts did not shoot me to **** at all and you still know nothing about ME. I can use the name Okosh and create ALL kinds of things for you to see in google alerts. LOL! This is too easy. If someone knew your real name they could make you look like a HUGE scammer. They could have you in gifting programs, hyip's, ponzies....everything. Of course it would not be you. It would be them using your name and handle to act like they are you. OR...someone could simply use Okosh and create things and make Okosh look like "he" was involved in tons of scams. LOL! Too easy...too easy.

Your argument would almost sound credible except for your first posts and the fact that you are here posting at all....

That's the problem with google alerts Willy....They great but at the same time they shot you to ****....

lutarian
01-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Not my fault you are too stupid to understand it.

[QUOTE=lutarian;40953]It's ok pantherpansy. You don't want to be gay and have affairs with men behind your wife's back but that is just the way you were born right? It's ok. You don't have to take your anger out on the world. Just except it.

:whip_the_worker:[/QUOTE

English translation of this post: lutarian>>>>>>>>> :computer_smash:

BoBosworth56
01-12-2013, 02:05 AM
Lutarian is Chuck Richards.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 02:12 AM
Bosworths are people that make assumptions and lie about people because they can't figure out who anyone truly is. They lie and never show and ounce of proof.

:duh:

littleroundman
01-12-2013, 02:26 AM

And nobody cares if he is or he isn't.

The important thing is he is here and forever associating his name with cash gifting.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 02:29 AM
yea...even though I never stated I agreed with it....associating my name?...not at all...this is simply a username that was used by many others before I came on this forum....man littleroundpansy....you still don't get it...yes, yes...I know, I know...you don't care....that's cool....however...SOMEONE DOES care...for some reason the Bosworth want to figure out who I am or who "chuck richards" is or whatever...

And nobody cares if he is or he isn't.

The important thing is he is here and forever associating his name with cash gifting.

littleroundman
01-12-2013, 02:41 AM
SOMEONE DOES care

Never assume the fact someone wants to keep you here equals "caring" if you do or don't.

Trolls come and trolls go. It's the nature of the business.

Keeping them around so their favourite fraud remains an ongoing topic isn't at all hard to do.

Anyone who reads the self appointed cash gifters' spokespersons' posts and STILL wants to become involved is way beyond any sort of help REALSCAM.com (www.realscams.com) could provide.

So, carry on, lutarian, carry on.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 02:50 AM
more gibberish from littleroundpansy...in case you could not figure it out..the bosworths are the ones that care...they are so worked up about who I might be and what not...lol!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny!

Never assume the fact someone wants to keep you here equals "caring" if you do or don't.

Trolls come and trolls go. It's the nature of the business.

Keeping them around so their favourite fraud remains an ongoing topic isn't at all hard to do.

Anyone who reads the self appointed cash gifters' spokespersons' posts and STILL wants to become involved is way beyond any sort of help REALSCAM.com (www.realscams.com) could provide.

So, carry on, lutarian, carry on.

BoBosworth56
01-12-2013, 02:56 AM
more gibberish from littleroundpansy...in case you could not figure it out..the bosworths are the ones that care...they are so worked up about who I might be and what not...lol!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunny!

Dude. We know who you are Chuck Richards. You are the one who is getting owned here and then creating multiple accounts on youtube and getting owned there as well by myself and Jake. You are the one who cares. How doe sit feel to be owned?

lutarian
01-12-2013, 03:07 AM
No...I am not Chuck Richards...that is not my real name whatsoever. If you think it is than I would love to see you prove it since you are wrong. No multiple accounts on youtube...sorry. Would like to see that proof also. Can't wait to see who else you are going to accuse of being someone they are not because you will....lol....this is too funny. Actually. You already have...a few times on your youtube channels. I have been reading over your comments on the videos you guys do.....too funny. You guys reach for straws ALOT. However, believe what you wish because that is what you guys will do no matter what.

I don't know what it feels like to be owned because I never have been. However...I would say you and your loser brother are the ones getting owned because it looks like you both were highly manipulated into thinking something that is not true. mmmmmmm.......very weak minds maybe?

I actually don't even think Bo and Jake are your guys real name.

Dude. We know who you are Chuck Richards. You are the one who is getting owned here and then creating multiple accounts on youtube and getting owned there as well by myself and Jake. You are the one who cares. How doe sit feel to be owned?

BoBosworth56
01-12-2013, 03:28 AM
No...I am not Chuck Richards...that is not my real name whatsoever. If you think it is than I would love to see you prove it since you are wrong. No multiple accounts on youtube...sorry. Would like to see that proof also. Can't wait to see who else you are going to accuse of being someone they are not because you will....lol....this is too funny. Actually. You already have...a few times on your youtube channels. I have been reading over your comments on the videos you guys do.....too funny. You guys reach for straws ALOT. However, believe what you wish because that is what you guys will do no matter what.

I don't know what it feels like to be owned because I never have been. However...I would say you and your loser brother are the ones getting owned because it looks like you both were highly manipulated into thinking something that is not true. mmmmmmm.......very weak minds maybe?

I actually don't even think Bo and Jake are your guys real name.

Yes, you are Chuck Richards.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 04:06 AM
You have proof? OH wait. Of course not...you just lie all the time. Lie, lie and more lies. LOL!! Believe what you want liar. Going to be funny when you find out you were wrong. LOL!!!!

Yes, you are Chuck Richards.

jake_bosworth
01-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Hey Chuck, can I borrow your green lantern figurine?

lutarian
01-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Hey liar..I would not know...maybe you should actually find this "chuck richard" guy that you think I am and ask him. Maybe you two could also play with your barbies together...oh wait...sorry...probably ken dolls instead....

Hey Chuck, can I borrow your green lantern figurine?

lutarian
01-12-2013, 06:23 AM
Lets see now.

Supposedly Jake and Bo Bosworth are the real names and they live in Beckley WV. The town is quite small with a population of 17,614 so IF those are your real names than it will be very easy to find all your information.

HOLY **** you guys have high crime in your town. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the worst your property crime rate and violent crime rate are both ranked a 9. You guys sure are busy uh?

lutarian
01-12-2013, 06:33 AM
No Jake or Bo Bosworth own any property in Beckley WV. So your names are false OR you can't afford to purchase a house and you rent instead.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 06:50 AM
Well..what do you know. I ran a complete check on a Jake and Bo Bosworth in Beckley, WV and guess what? According to the search no one with those names lives in Beckley, WV.

ProfHenryHiggins
01-12-2013, 07:11 AM
Lutarian... have you considered these possibilities:

1) That one of the pair is a Bosworth on his mother's side, not his fathers.
2) That only one of them lives in the state you think they do, and the other has a job that keeps him on the move much of the time.
3) That you're misspelling the name of the town you are looking for.
4) That you don't know as much about using a search engine as you thought you did?
5) That you are actually in a hospital room, hallucinating this entire website.

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 11:48 AM
WOW!!! Resorting to calling people pansys and shitheads and accusing them of being gay? Lutes, my intentions were only to drag you in the gutter, not leave you last night lying face down in it. I'm currently browsing the news right now half-expecting to find this headline in the Times-Picayunne in New Orleans;
UNIDENTIFIED MALE FOUND FACE-DOWN IN GUTTER OUTSIDE GAY-BAR IN FRENCH-QUARTER CLUTCHING SMASHED LAP-TOP IN ONE HAND AND EMPTY BLOOD-PRESSURE MEDS BOTTLE IN OTHER

Sat 1/12/13 6:00am

Authorities are still trying to determine the events leading up to the discovery of a body under piles of empty beer cans, Hurricane and Hand-Grenade cups, and used condoms just beyond the vomit and urine-stained sidewalks of a popular local gay night club. The only thing police have to determine his identity is an empty pill-bottle prescribed to one 'Lute Arian', a business card reading lutarian-President and CEO CGA (Cash Gifters Anonymous) a note in one pocket to his mum wanting to know why everyone hated him including himself, another pocket stuffed with condoms and his smashed laptop. Fortunately for his family, he was rushed to the emergency room where emergency room personnel pumped his stomach and saved his life. The patient appears to be delusional and cannot remember what happened and who he is. The only information he can provide authorities are the words "real" and "scam" and the urgent need to "fix his laptop and get back as soon as possible"

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 11:51 AM

2) That only one of them lives in the state you think they do, and the other has a job that keeps him on the move much of the time.
4) That you don't know as much about using a search engine as you thought you did?

lol....my money's on 5) He's actually in a hospital room, hallucinating this entire website.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 02:31 PM
Sorry. I know what I am doing and I have checked both of them out. So I guess they are not using their real names or only partially real.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 02:35 PM
WOW!!! You resorting to all the nasty things you said to me? I am also accused of things. Two can play at this game pantherpansy. Can't handle it? Sorry but you failed in your attentions but it looks like I am getting to you.

I actually enjoyed your fake news clip. Was very creative.

Now PLEASE...stop emailing me and ask me for a date.

WOW!!! Resorting to calling people pansys and shitheads and accusing them of being gay? Lutes, my intentions were only to drag you in the gutter, not leave you last night lying face down in it. I'm currently browsing the news right now half-expecting to find this headline in the Times-Picayunne in New Orleans;
UNIDENTIFIED MALE FOUND FACE-DOWN IN GUTTER OUTSIDE GAY-BAR IN FRENCH-QUARTER CLUTCHING SMASHED LAP-TOP IN ONE HAND AND EMPTY BLOOD-PRESSURE MEDS BOTTLE IN OTHER

Authorities are still trying to determine the events leading up to the discovery of a body under piles of empty beer cans, Hurricane and Hand-Grenade cups, and used condoms just beyond the vomit and urine-stained sidewalks of a popular local gay night club. The only thing police have to determine his identity is an empty pill-bottle prescribed to one 'Lute Arian', a business card reading lutarian-President and CEO CGA (Cash Gifters Anonymous) a note in one pocket to his mum wanting to know why everyone hated him including himself, another pocket stuffed with condoms and his smashed laptop. Fortunately for his family, he was rushed to the emergency room where emergency room personnel pumped his stomach and saved his life. The patient appears to be delusional and cannot remember what happened and who he is. The only information he can provide authorities are the words "real" and "scam" and the urgent need to "fix his laptop and get back as soon as possible"

Whip
01-12-2013, 04:09 PM

Did you at least lend him a ladder to get over that snail **** that's blocking his way? you know.........baby steps and all.

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 04:17 PM
WOW!!! You resorting to all the nasty things you said to me? I am also accused of things. Two can play at this game pantherpansy. Can't handle it? Sorry but you failed in your attentions but it looks like I am getting to you.

I actually enjoyed your fake news clip. Was very creative.

Now PLEASE...stop emailing me and ask me for a date.

(1) I'm not the one who smashed my laptop

(2) Thanks

(3) Now PLEASE...stop emailing me and ASK ME FOR A DATE? Looks like Baylee was right on the money with her call. Tutti Fruity Luty. How's about we call you "Toots" from now on instead of "lutes". Hate to burst your bubble again, lutes, (I meant Toots) but I've already told you I swing with women. Please feel free to post your cell# and e-mail address. I'm sure someone might browse through this thread that swings your way. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

pantherdadX2
01-12-2013, 05:11 PM
Did you at least lend him a ladder to get over that snail **** that's blocking his way? you know.........baby steps and all.

Sorry, Whip, my bad. Unfortunately, I don't own what would amount to a 40' extension ladder to good ol' Toots........:RpS_smile:

lutarian
01-12-2013, 05:48 PM
I can't be drug into the cutter dip. It's impossible.

lutarian
01-12-2013, 05:51 PM
1. I am also not the one that smashed my laptop.

2. Welcome. I was being serious. Very creative.

3. Sorry. I am not the fruity one. I am only about women but for some reason YOU keep emailing me and trying to hook up with me...even after I tell you that I am NOT into guys...like you. So please...it's ok if you wish to be a fruitloop but I am not interested.

(2) Thanks

(3) Now PLEASE...stop emailing me and ASK ME FOR A DATE? Looks like Baylee was right on the money with her call. Tutti Fruity Luty. How's about we call you "Toots" from now on instead of "lutes". Hate to burst your bubble again, lutes, (I meant Toots) but I've already told you I swing with women. Please feel free to post your cell# and e-mail address. I'm sure someone might browse through this thread that swings your way. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

okosh
01-13-2013, 02:52 AM
lol....my money's on 5) He's actually in a hospital room, hallucinating this entire website.

#5 is the odds on favorite.....

okosh
01-13-2013, 02:53 AM

(2) Thanks

His call...Not her call :RpS_wink:

pantherdadX2
01-13-2013, 04:02 AM
His call...Not her call :RpS_wink:

Sorry, Baylee :duh:

jake_bosworth
01-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Well..what do you know. I ran a complete check on a Jake and Bo Bosworth in Beckley, WV and guess what? According to the search no one with those names lives in Beckley, WV.
Wow! What a stalker! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Maybe if you answered your phone you would know that we aren't actually in Beckley! Hahahahahahaha!! Another fail on the behalf of you losers!

lutarian
01-13-2013, 05:34 PM
Still waiting on a text from you and you still have not sent one. I also don't have any missed call. However, if you are not in Beckley that simply proves you are hiding and you are afraid to let people know where you really are. Someone will find out though. Can't wait. Keep lying to yourself though and telling people that you shut down thousands of scams...LOL!!!.....suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you do....LOL!!!!

Wow! What a stalker! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! Maybe if you answered your phone you would know that we aren't actually in Beckley! Hahahahahahaha!! Another fail on the behalf of you losers!

littleroundman
01-13-2013, 05:46 PM
that simply proves you are hiding and you are afraid to let people know where you really are.

Anyone else see the irony in the fact that statement is being made by an anonymous troll going by the name of "lutarian" ???

Not only is he not using his real name, he can't even provide a reason for being here.

w--e--i--r--d li'l cybertroll, ain't he ??

BoBosworth56
01-13-2013, 05:49 PM
Anyone else see the irony in the fact that statement is being made by an anonymous troll going by the name of "lutarian" ???

Not only is he not using his real name, he can't even provide a reason for being here.

Lol exactly! Also funny how he signed Robert Smiths "petition." The guy has mental issues.

jake_bosworth
01-13-2013, 05:51 PM
Still waiting on a text from you and you still have not sent one. I also don't have any missed call. However, if you are not in Beckley that simply proves you are hiding and you are afraid to let people know where you really are. Someone will find out though. Can't wait. Keep lying to yourself though and telling people that you shut down thousands of scams...LOL!!!.....suuuuuuuuuuuuuure you do....LOL!!!!If you were smart you could easily figure out who I am. I don't really "hide" at all. It is just that none of you have any intelligence at all. Why do you continuously stalk us? Are you bored with your action figures?

jake_bosworth
01-13-2013, 05:52 PM

w--e--i--r--d li'l cybertroll, ain't he ??So true, I'm going to start a petition to get him to stop cyber bullying me :( lol

lutarian
01-13-2013, 08:57 PM
Well littleroundbaby at least I don't go around saying my name is so and so and I am from a city and state and than LYING about at least one of them. I gave my reason a long time ago and I won't repeat myself. Yawn...such a bore you are.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 09:00 PM
So anyone singing a petition has mental issue? How about this? Someone that accuses people of being others and someone that calls someone a scammer with no proof at all....I would that is a mental issue. I have also watched your videos...some of them are quite disturbing and just plain disgusting. I believe those videos prove that you two have true mental issues.

Lol exactly! Also funny how he signed Robert Smiths "petition." The guy has mental issues.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 09:03 PM
Sure.....If you are using fake names, fake locations, don't have the guts to text me.....sure...anyone can find you easily uh? However..IF you think you have the intelligence to figure out who I REALLY am....go for it and tell me. I don't stalk anyone...don't reply to me and I won't reply to you...it's that simple. However, I could say the same about you. I could say you stalk people with your trashy videos and comments. Sorry loser...I have not played with action figures in 40 years. You keep shutting down THOUSANDS of scam though....LOL!!!!!!!! What a LIAR. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you were smart you could easily figure out who I am. I don't really "hide" at all. It is just that none of you have any intelligence at all. Why do you continuously stalk us? Are you bored with your action figures?

lutarian
01-13-2013, 09:11 PM
mmm...according to pantherpansy deception means someone is a scammer...mmmm...well..."Jake Bosworth" is lying about his name and/or his location. Is that not deception?....mmm....so it is ok for him to do it but not I? ....interesting.... keep hiding and lying "Jake"....still waiting for a text message from you...

littleroundman
01-13-2013, 09:13 PM
I believe those videos prove that you two have true mental issues.

And yet, here you are arguing with them.

Like I said, V--E--R--Y strange li'l cybertroll ain't ya ???

lutarian, even if he "wins" he loses.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 09:17 PM
More like defending myself from them but I could say the same for you. You are arguing with me so I guess you are a very strange little cyber baby uh?

I can't lose...hate to tell you...no possible way for me to lose. :RpS_wink:

And yet, here you are arguing with them.

Like I said, V--E--R--Y strange li'l cybertroll ain't ya ???

lutarian, even if he "wins" he loses.

pantherdadX2
01-13-2013, 09:24 PM
[...I have not played with action figures in 40 years. QUOTE]

Liar. Your closet full of life-size, blow-up Ken dolls you currently play with count as action-figures

BoBosworth56
01-13-2013, 09:28 PM
Sure.....If you are using fake names, fake locations, don't have the guts to text me.....sure...anyone can find you easily uh? However..IF you think you have the intelligence to figure out who I REALLY am....go for it and tell me. I don't stalk anyone...don't reply to me and I won't reply to you...it's that simple. However, I could say the same about you. I could say you stalk people with your trashy videos and comments. Sorry loser...I have not played with action figures in 40 years. You keep shutting down THOUSANDS of scam though....LOL!!!!!!!! What a LIAR. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We think you are Chuck Richards but at the end of the day we don't really care who you are. The fact is that you don't know who we are and you never will.

pantherdadX2
01-13-2013, 09:36 PM
mmm...according to pantherpansy deception means someone is a scammer...mmmm...well..."Jake Bosworth" is lying about his name and/or his location. Is that not deception?....mmm....so it is ok for him to do it but not I? ....interesting.... keep hiding and lying "Jake"....still waiting for a text message from you...

Lied again, "Toots". I said deception is a "trait" of a scammer, in fact, the biggest. Now, :whip: get back to the closet, Ken can't wait for you to blow him............back up

lutarian
01-13-2013, 10:02 PM
lol!!..another example of how pathetic you are...you call me a liar...with no proof..again....but you know what pantherpansy...you just told on YOURSELF...I remember in one of the emails you sent me you talked about your collection of blow-up ken dolls and you went into detail of all the nasty things you did to them....gross man! ...and NO.....I do NOT want to hang out with you so quit emailing me and asking me...

[...I have not played with action figures in 40 years. QUOTE]

Liar. Your closet full of life-size, blow-up Ken dolls you currently play with count as action-figures

lutarian
01-13-2013, 10:03 PM
ok..you can think whatever you want and yes...I don't know who you are just as you don't know who I am....but...I will eventually know who you are....hehehehehe....it's funny though..you talk about people hiding and you guys hide....probably because you two are so afraid of everyone....

We think you are Chuck Richards but at the end of the day we don't really care who you are. The fact is that you don't know who we are and you never will.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 10:06 PM
Did not lie again pantherpansy....just forgot exactly what you stated and did not want to look it up...

I think you better get back to your boy friend...he can't wait for you to blow him......again.....

Lied again, "Toots". I said deception is a "trait" of a scammer, in fact, the biggest. Now, :whip: get back to the closet, Ken can't wait for you to blow him............back up

BoBosworth56
01-13-2013, 10:09 PM
ok..you can think whatever you want and yes...I don't know who you are just as you don't know who I am....but...I will eventually know who you are....hehehehehe....it's funny though..you talk about people hiding and you guys hide....probably because you two are so afraid of everyone....

Once again. I don't care who you are.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 10:31 PM
Once again...I will eventually know who you are. :RpS_wink:

Once again. I don't care who you are.

BoBosworth56
01-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Once again...I will eventually know who you are. :RpS_wink:

No you won't.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 10:42 PM
What do you have to hide? You afraid? OH...yes I will. Someone will find out who you are and post it. I am sure of that. :watching_you:

No you won't.

BoBosworth56
01-13-2013, 10:44 PM
[QUOTE=lutarian;41177]What do you have to hide? You afraid? OH...yes I will. Someone will find out who you are and post it. I am sure of that. :watching_you:[/QUOT

Ok sweet. That will be good.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Yep. After watching your videos and listening to how horrible your speech is and the "not so nice" place that you two live in I am very curious to find out what you do for a living. I have a feeling you guys are on some sort of government assistance, have an alcohol and/or drug problem, possible criminal record and could even be scammers yourselves. I am patient. I will simply wait until someone (since you guys have pissed off so many people) finds out who you are and posts it for everyone to see.

[QUOTE=lutarian;41177]What do you have to hide? You afraid? OH...yes I will. Someone will find out who you are and post it. I am sure of that. :watching_you:[/QUOT

Ok sweet. That will be good.

BoBosworth56
01-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Yep. After watching your videos and listening to how horrible your speech is and the "not so nice" place that you two live in I am very curious to find out what you do for a living. I have a feeling you guys are on some sort of government assistance, have an alcohol and/or drug problem, possible criminal record and could even be scammers yourselves. I am patient. I will simply wait until someone (since you guys have pissed off so many people) finds out who you are and posts it for everyone to see.

[QUOTE=BoBosworth56;41178]

Wow, you got it 100% correct.

lutarian
01-13-2013, 11:30 PM
Really? On my first try? WOW! Thank you so much!

[QUOTE=lutarian;41179]Yep. After watching your videos and listening to how horrible your speech is and the "not so nice" place that you two live in I am very curious to find out what you do for a living. I have a feeling you guys are on some sort of government assistance, have an alcohol and/or drug problem, possible criminal record and could even be scammers yourselves. I am patient. I will simply wait until someone (since you guys have pissed off so many people) finds out who you are and posts it for everyone to see.

Wow, you got it 100% correct.

Blue Wolf
01-13-2013, 11:34 PM
A video. meaning a video of things you have done...not showing you obviously. Of things you have done. Video proof of fake signups with vulgar text, of illegal activity within corporate sites. Videos were taken as the proof (the ones I saw) since obviously screen shots can be to easily faked.

You mean a YouTube video?

Can you put that video here (in this thread) so that we can watch it?

Thanks.