PDA

View Full Version : lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

PPBlog
12-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Posts that argue that the investigators concentrate on the organizers and that ordinary promoters may have little or nothing to fear send precisely the wrong message. The reality of cash-gifting is that the prey quickly becomes the predator.

These schemes are destructive, often encouraging prospects to charge cash to the limits of a credit card, hand the money to the top of the pyramid and await a return of 700 percent. They also are dominated by serial disingenuousness, if not a subculture whose inhabitants are taught (or learn by rote) to play dumb when the cops come knocking. Another problem is whack-a-mole. A scheme gets shut down and one immediately pops up to replace it.

Among the core dangers is that people who turned over $5,000 to "earn" $35,000 in return may become increasingly desperate if their payout does not materialize. In response, they may ramp up efforts to encourage others -- including loved ones and friends -- to charge to the limits of their credit cards. When that happens, the promoters are every bit as culpable as the organizers -- i.e., the "ordinary promoter" who is told he/she has nothing to fear from a prosecution standpoint just did the same thing as the organizers.

Of course, the organizers often have other lines in the stream in search of a large fish. That explains how Hank Needham, for example, can shift from promoting cash-gifting to promoting the 1-percent-a-day AdSurfDaily Ponzi scheme to becoming a "manager" of ClubAsteria, which purported to be a humanitarian enterprise that paid between 3 percent and 8 percent a week.

The message in cash-gifting schemes these days is that it's all about humanitarianism, all about people helping other people to recognize the magical high tide that will lift all boats.

It's dangerous. Plain and simple.

EMG (Finanzas Forex) wasn't a cash-gifting scheme, but the outcome was the same. The returns never materialized. The ordinary promoters then were told that, if they wanted to get their money out, they had to recruit new members and pocket their cash. There was a "humanitarian" angle in that one, too.

Some of the marks were told that proceeds were being directed to help kidnapping victims in South America.

PPBlog

scratchycat
12-10-2012, 11:53 AM
I was using that as an example. You guys seem to go after anyone that joins a program that is a scam no matter who they are. Join a scam and you are not a victim, just a scammer yourself. That seems to be the motto of a few of you.

Actually, that is true. If you join up with this stuff and try to get others involved are you not doing the same thing as the person who hooked you into this scheme? Now if a person finally realizes "I have been taken!" and gets out of it, then starts exposing it for the scam it is that actually makes them a scam-buster rather than a scammer. IMO

lutarian
12-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Well Mr. Low Self Esteem,

I already posted my point. Learn how to read.

So than, little cybertroll,

If your intentions are so pure and honest, why have you then hijacked yet ANOTHER thread about cash gifting and cash gifters falling foul of the law and its' accompanying attorney generals' warning ??

We have generously created your very own personal thread (http://www.realscam.com/f22/lutarians-very-own-cash-gifting-cool-thread-1630/) in which you can spout your nonsense to your hearts' content.

Do we have to send you to the naughty corner with all the other bad li'l cybertrolls ??

lutarian
12-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Exactly my point. This is why people should not be called out as scammers unless they they truly are. Certain people on this forum are to free with their accusations.

QuUOTE=Lil Ol' Radical Me;35516]And who is to be judge and jury of someone's intent or motivation for joining these schemes? You? The lady that runs the hairdresser across the road? LRM? Me?

The law is quite clear and doesn't distinguish between innocent and not so innocent members. The courts MAY do so, but they dont have to. The law permits their prosecution and the fact that, to date, it hasnt been general practice doesn't mean it won't ever be. Zeek Rewards and the Receiver's claw backs may well be an interesting example of how far down the food chain they are going to go. It seems to get further and further down each time.

You missed the point in an earlier post - there are cases (ebay and others) where innocent victims HAVE been prosecuted. Unfair? maybe. Permissible by law? YES

Law enforcement is wising up daily about how schemes are run, especially those promoted on the internet. What USED to happen is no indicator that it is what may happen in the future (including the near future)[/QUOTE]

lutarian
12-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Once again. I never said they were legal. Most are victims, not scammers. The scammers actually bring in 98% of the people.

This is a very well written by the way.

Posts that argue that the investigators concentrate on the organizers and that ordinary promoters may have little or nothing to fear send precisely the wrong message. The reality of cash-gifting is that the prey quickly becomes the predator.

These schemes are destructive, often encouraging prospects to charge cash to the limits of a credit card, hand the money to the top of the pyramid and await a return of 700 percent. They also are dominated by serial disingenuousness, if not a subculture whose inhabitants are taught (or learn by rote) to play dumb when the cops come knocking. Another problem is whack-a-mole. A scheme gets shut down and one immediately pops up to replace it.

Among the core dangers is that people who turned over $5,000 to "earn" $35,000 in return may become increasingly desperate if their payout does not materialize. In response, they may ramp up efforts to encourage others -- including loved ones and friends -- to charge to the limits of their credit cards. When that happens, the promoters are every bit as culpable as the organizers -- i.e., the "ordinary promoter" who is told he/she has nothing to fear from a prosecution standpoint just did the same thing as the organizers.

Of course, the organizers often have other lines in the stream in search of a large fish. That explains how Hank Needham, for example, can shift from promoting cash-gifting to promoting the 1-percent-a-day AdSurfDaily Ponzi scheme to becoming a "manager" of ClubAsteria, which purported to be a humanitarian enterprise that paid between 3 percent and 8 percent a week.

The message in cash-gifting schemes these days is that it's all about humanitarianism, all about people helping other people to recognize the magical high tide that will lift all boats.

It's dangerous. Plain and simple.

EMG (Finanzas Forex) wasn't a cash-gifting scheme, but the outcome was the same. The returns never materialized. The ordinary promoters then were told that, if they wanted to get their money out, they had to recruit new members and pocket their cash. There was a "humanitarian" angle in that one, too.

Some of the marks were told that proceeds were being directed to help kidnapping victims in South America.

PPBlog

lutarian
12-10-2012, 02:18 PM
This is for littleroundman and everyone else on this thread.

You started this thread littleroundman and than YOU just had to mention my name within your post. I saw this and posted. Here is my post.

"Actually this is an obvious scam. The true scammers were the ones that ran it and I am sure said whatever they had to say to bring in the rest. However, just because someone joined their little scam does not make them an actual scammer. It makes them ignorant of the fact they were involved in a scam.

Now, once again. I don't defend scam programs. I defend people that have NO CLUE they are involved in a scam program and yet they are called out as a scammer."

So no, I did not hijack there thread. You mentioned me so I posted and AGREED with you just in case you did not read....again.

lutarian
12-10-2012, 02:24 PM
A scammer is someone that intentionally scams people. Just because someone is in a scam program does not make them a scammer.

I know this has nothing to do with cash gifting but here is an analogy. Everyone that shops at Walmart is a crook. Why? Walmart is involved in illegal and unethical practices so if you shop there you are part of it. You don't know they are? How is that possible? Their have been documentaries about it, tons of law suites, etc. Now...does that make sense to you?

Actually, that is true. If you join up with this stuff and try to get others involved are you not doing the same thing as the person who hooked you into this scheme? Now if a person finally realizes "I have been taken!" and gets out of it, then starts exposing it for the scam it is that actually makes them a scam-buster rather than a scammer. IMO

lutarian
12-10-2012, 02:28 PM
I also know nothing about a Sergeant Schultz.

If you read the link she showed "lutarian" was asking for information about certain people on this forum. There was no conversation from "lutarian" about anything but that.

By the way. The powers that be now have you in their sites.

Then try THIS false accusation on for size, although there could possibly be some truth to it. "Who resurrected the immortal Sergeant Schultz and how in Sam Hill did he steal lutarians cybertroll handle?" (I KNOW...NOTHING) Boy, a nail couldn't have been harder than it was by whomever weilded the keystroke that hit Post Quick Reply. I'm going to hereby apologize and retract my previous statement of dechiphering lutarians posts as Blah Blah. BlahBlah-BlahBlahBlah, as his last post was worthy of only one Blah. From now on, those posts will be dechiphered as Duh Duh. DuhDuh-DuhDuhDUUUHHH. pantherdad>>> :fishing_can: <<<lutarians last 7 posts

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 07:12 PM
"luterian" = master of the false analogy.

"Walmart" is not illegal.

"Cash Gifting" IS illegal.

A person can interact with "Walmart" and not be involved in anything illegal.

A person CANNOT interact with "cash gifting" and not be involved in something illegal.

Got any names of people whose "lives we've ruined" yet, "lutarian" ??

lutarian
12-10-2012, 09:49 PM
I am a former WalMart supervisor. Yes, Walmart is involved in highly illegal and unethical practices. I am not saying that people that shop there are crooks. I was using that as an example. READ.

I also see you ignored the fact that YOU mentioned my name in this thread BEFORE I ever posted and than when I did post I actually AGREED with you about the program in mention being a scam.

You sure like to re-direct don't you?

You really think I am going to give you any information on victims of programs that got even more screwed over by you posting them on here? Tell you what. You give me your real name and address along with PHH information and I will do just that.

"luterian" = master of the false analogy.

"Walmart" is not illegal.

"Cash Gifting" IS illegal.

A person can interact with "Walmart" and not be involved in anything illegal.

A person CANNOT interact with "cash gifting" and not be involved in something illegal.

Got any names of people whose "lives we've ruined" yet, "lutarian" ??

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 10:07 PM
And 'round and 'round we go.

"lutarian" making assertions then failing to back them up with any evidence.

So far, all we have is the word of some random internet cybertroll that any of the things he's said have actually occurred and a whole pile of false analogies.

Carry on, "lutarian" you're doing a much better job of making yourself look silly than I could ever do.

Oh, and, BTW, cash gifting is still illegal and people who participate in it are committing a criminal activity AND as the topic of this thread points out, another cash gifting fraud has been busted.

lutarian
12-10-2012, 10:35 PM
Let's see here. You brought me up on this forum and than I posted stating I agree that the program was a scam.

Evidence? You want people's information than you give me information.

My analogies are not false.

I never said cash gifting was legal did I? I actually agreed with you about the one you mentioned being illegal. I am curious as to why you never read fully what I post and you try to twist things to your will.

You are a sad individual and very silly in your own right as you never listen.

And 'round and 'round we go.

"lutarian" making assertions then failing to back them up with any evidence.

So far, all we have is the word of some random internet cybertroll that any of the things he's said have actually occurred and a whole pile of false analogies.

Carry on, "lutarian" you're doing a much better job of making yourself look silly than I could ever do.

Oh, and, BTW, cash gifting is still illegal and people who participate in it are committing a criminal activity AND as the topic of this thread points out, another cash gifting fraud has been busted.

littleroundman
12-11-2012, 12:44 AM
O.K. then,

I guess we're left with only 2 choices.

Either we believe the word of some fly-by-night blow in, or we decide his/her accusations are nothing but more hot air.

Personally, I'd be inclined to go with the hot air theory, based solely on "lutarians" past performances.

lutarian
12-11-2012, 12:57 AM
Interesting how you keep ignoring the FACT that you mentioned ME in the start of this thread and all I did was agree with the scam your talked about.

So what accusations do you believe are nothing but hot air?

As far as my past performances. You simply don't read or are so arrogant that you can't see anything except what you wish to believe.

O.K. then,

I guess we're left with only 2 choices.

Either we believe the word of some fly-by-night blow in, or we decide his/her accusations are nothing but more hot air.

Personally, I'd be inclined to go with the hot air theory, based solely on "lutarians" past performances.

pantherdadX2
12-11-2012, 01:18 AM
With at least 10 "I have no idea"(s), "I have no clue"(s), "I don't know"(s), and "I know nothing"(s) in his last 10 posts, it seems as though General Burkhalter and Colonel Klink have finally given Sergeant Shultz his walking (or trolling) papers. Unfortunately for us, he's managed to bumble and stumble his way onto this thread.

littleroundman
12-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Err, taken a look around lately, "lutarian" ???

You're not in your house, you know.

You're here by the good graces of those behind the forum, you have no "rights" other than those the administration gives you.

There are no social workers here, no counsellors to protect your fragile ego.

YOU choose to come here, YOU choose to act as you do, YOU choose to make accusations and YOU choose to make threats.

You want to tug the tigers' tail ???

Fine by us.

Just don't expect the tiger to sit back and do nothing.

Don't like it here ???

Feel free to take the necessary steps to solve YOUR problem.

lutarian
12-11-2012, 02:19 AM
I have a fragile ego now? Oh really? LOL!! You are a very sad littleround man thinking you know me.

Once again. YOU mentioned me on this thread with your FIRST post. I replied AGREEING with the scam program you mentioned and you then did what you do best. Ignore facts and re-direct.
No admin gives me any rights so don't try and act like you are all that.

You are the tiger? I must be the lion.

You have the issues. You choose to ignore that on this thread all I did was agree with you and than you fired back in your typical ignorant way.

Sad littleroundman.

Err, taken a look around lately, "lutarian" ???

You're not in your house, you know.

You're here by the good graces of those behind the forum, you have no "rights" other than those the administration gives you.

There are no social workers here, no counsellors to protect your fragile ego.

YOU choose to come here, YOU choose to act as you do, YOU choose to make accusations and YOU choose to make threats.

You want to tug the tigers' tail ???

Fine by us.

Just don't expect the tiger to sit back and do nothing.

Don't like it here ???

Feel free to take the necessary steps to solve YOUR problem.

lutarian
12-11-2012, 02:40 AM
You must specialize in false accusations.

You obviously did not read a thing that lutarian posted if you think he knew any of these people. You are truly showing your ignorance. Go back and read everything and you will see that all lutarian was looking for was additional information on littleroundmand and PHH.

With at least 10 "I have no idea"(s), "I have no clue"(s), "I don't know"(s), and "I know nothing"(s) in his last 10 posts, it seems as though General Burkhalter and Colonel Klink have finally given Sergeant Shultz his walking (or trolling) papers. Unfortunately for us, he's managed to bumble and stumble his way onto this thread.

scratchycat
12-11-2012, 10:06 AM
I am a former WalMart supervisor. Yes, Walmart is involved in highly illegal and unethical practices. I am not saying that people that shop there are crooks. I was using that as an example. READ.

I also see you ignored the fact that YOU mentioned my name in this thread BEFORE I ever posted and than when I did post I actually AGREED with you about the program in mention being a scam.

You sure like to re-direct don't you?

You really think I am going to give you any information on victims of programs that got even more screwed over by you posting them on here? Tell you what. You give me your real name and address along with PHH information and I will do just that.

Now we discuss Walmart's. Well, I am not crazy about their corporation and their ethics either but they sell "merchandise". Cash-gifting, fraudulent investments, scams, pyramids - they sell promises and steal money from people. So maybe there are some members here that you really think are unethical in their approaches but you know what? If that is a way to expose cyber crime and make the public aware BEFORE they lose their money to these crooks, to me that is a good thing. I had rather be on this side trying to expose it and be a whistleblower than be a defender of crime in any form. I am not saying that you are but I still fail to see why you continue to attack members here rather than support what seems to be obvious scam. Do you have a website? Why don't you just start a crusade there and as has been suggested here and free yourself from the abuse if you continue here.

lutarian
12-11-2012, 10:58 AM
I attack members uh? Read the first post on this thread and see who mentioned me. See who agreed with the person and than I get jumped. I really don't care though. It shows the ignorance of littleroundman.

So not it is ok to do unethical things to expose victims that join scam programs? Wow. Great morals. How about illegal activity to expose victims in scam programs? That is going on also as I mentioned quite some time ago.

OH. A site will go up and certain members (only a very few) will be exposed big time. However, they are not that worried because they think it will be taken down like the one some other guy did. Hate to say it. This site will not be able to be taken down. Only legit information and of course overseas hosting in the correct Country.

Now we discuss Walmart's. Well, I am not crazy about their corporation and their ethics either but they sell "merchandise". Cash-gifting, fraudulent investments, scams, pyramids - they sell promises and steal money from people. So maybe there are some members here that you really think are unethical in their approaches but you know what? If that is a way to expose cyber crime and make the public aware BEFORE they lose their money to these crooks, to me that is a good thing. I had rather be on this side trying to expose it and be a whistleblower than be a defender of crime in any form. I am not saying that you are but I still fail to see why you continue to attack members here rather than support what seems to be obvious scam. Do you have a website? Why don't you just start a crusade there and as has been suggested here and free yourself from the abuse if you continue here.

littleroundman
12-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Oh goody,

a whole pile of cash gifters draw attention to themselves.

Who could ask for anything more ??

lutarian
12-11-2012, 07:00 PM
LOL!!! The site will have nothing to do with cash gifting, ponzi schemes, hyip's or any other program. Good grief. You sure assume a whole lot of stuff don't you?

Oh goody,

a whole pile of cash gifters draw attention to themselves.

Who could ask for anything more ??

lutarian
12-12-2012, 02:41 AM
LOL!!! Wow. Moving this over here when I never said cash gifting was cool. I actually agreed with littleroundman about the cash gifting program he mentioned being a scam. Of course he reads into things that don't exist though as happens with people with mental issues.

lutarian
12-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Really? Moving my comment over to another thread and yet still leaving this and YOU bringing me into this? Here is my original post.

"Actually this is an obvious scam. The true scammers were the ones that ran it and I am sure said whatever they had to say to bring in the rest. However, just because someone joined their little scam does not make them an actual scammer. It makes them ignorant of the fact they were involved in a scam.

Now, once again. I don't defend scam programs. I defend people that have NO CLUE they are involved in a scam program and yet they are called out as a scammer."

If you don't want me to post than maybe you should quit mentioning me?

littleroundman
12-12-2012, 03:39 AM
If you don't want me to post than maybe you should quit mentioning me?

Who wants you to quit ???

Certainly not me.

I WANT you to keep posting.

All I have to do is poke you in the ego just a little, and, here you are, right on cue.

Lutarian = hours and hours of endless fun.

lutarian
12-12-2012, 02:55 PM
I believe it is your ego that we are talking about. :whip_the_worker:

Who wants you to quit ???

Certainly not me.

I WANT you to keep posting.

All I have to do is poke you in the ego just a little, and, here you are, right on cue.

Lutarian = hours and hours of endless fun.

pantherdadX2
12-12-2012, 09:56 PM
You must specialize in false accusations.

You obviously did not read a thing that lutarian posted if you think he knew any of these people. You are truly showing your ignorance. Go back and read everything and you will see that all lutarian was looking for was additional information on littleroundmand and PHH.

Why would anyone have to go back and read what two morons (lutarian and BankCashCow) were posting on a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with PHH and littleroundman? No one on the Underground have any earthly idea who they are, nor do they give a crap. If somehow lutarian lost money on a online "opportunity", too bad. Serves him right for being "ignorant" enough to do business with someone hiding behind a computer and keyboard willing to suck every dollar out of his bank account. If this is how he does business with his clients in his multiple brick and mortar businesses then his dome is as thick and hard as the materials he uses and the gray matter supposedly contained within that dome has the consistancy of the freshly mixed mortar used to bond said materials.

lutarian
12-12-2012, 10:10 PM
If you read the thread you would have seen that some people mentioned both of them in that thread. So lutarian made a post letting them to that they could pm him/her with any legit information that they might have on lrm and phh.

LOL!! Now an accusation of losing money with some of these scams. You sure assume alot don't you? Quite the ignorant person you are.

Why would anyone have to go back and read what two morons (lutarian and BankCashCow) were posting on a thread that had absolutely nothing to do with PHH and littleroundman? No one on the Underground have any earthly idea who they are, nor do they give a crap. If somehow lutarian lost money on a online "opportunity", too bad. Serves him right for being "ignorant" enough to do business with someone hiding behind a computer and keyboard willing to suck every dollar out of his bank account. If this is how he does business with his clients in his multiple brick and mortar businesses then his dome is as thick and hard as the materials he uses and the gray matter supposedly contained within that dome has the consistancy of the freshly mixed mortar used to bond said materials.

pantherdadX2
12-12-2012, 11:34 PM
And just HOW does lutarian interpret the words "If somehow" in that tiny little brain of his? Could it be he found something growing illegally in between the rows of corn he worked in (ooohh yeah, I remember what lutarian posts((what an idiot)) without having to go back and read it) and incinerated it every chance he got during his extended lunch breaks? This would explain the enormous destruction of brain cells in his tiny little brain and his lack of comprehension of what people post.

lutarian
12-13-2012, 12:19 AM
You obviously did not. If you had you would have noticed people within the thread mentioned talking about lrm and phh. So Lutarian simply posted and asked them to send information his/her way if they had any about lrm and phh. You trying to deny it is pointless since it is right there in black and white.

Lutarian easily comprehends postings and actually reads them. He/she is not an ignorant fool such as yourself.

What a silly child you are. You will probably cry like a baby when you are exposed.

And just HOW does lutarian interpret the words "If somehow" in that tiny little brain of his? Could it be he found something growing illegally in between the rows of corn he worked in (ooohh yeah, I remember what lutarian posts((what an idiot)) without having to go back and read it) and incinerated it every chance he got during his extended lunch breaks? This would explain the enormous destruction of brain cells in his tiny little brain and his lack of comprehension of what people post.

pantherdadX2
12-13-2012, 08:19 PM
You obviously did not. If you had you would have noticed people within the thread mentioned talking about lrm and phh. So Lutarian simply posted and asked them to send information his/her way if they had any about lrm and phh. You trying to deny it is pointless since it is right there in black and white.

Lutarian easily comprehends postings and actually reads them. He/she is not an ignorant fool such as yourself.

What a silly child you are. You will probably cry like a baby when you are exposed.

Just how many times does an ignoranus such as yourself have to repeat themselves. Is stupidity your first or second language? I,m exposed :mooning: and I'm :crying_2:

littleroundman
12-13-2012, 08:36 PM
Is stupidity your first or second language?

Hey, take it easy on our li'l cybertroll friend.

Just because you are not fluent in Gibberish and can't understand what he's saying, it doesn't mean he's "stupid"

He's stupid naturally, the Gibberish part is an added bonus.

lutarian
12-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Considering an ignorant fool like you can't read, won't read or sees what is infantile mind wishes to see...quite often. :whip_the_worker:

Just how many times does an ignoranus such as yourself have to repeat themselves. Is stupidity your first or second language? I,m exposed :mooning: and I'm :crying_2:

lutarian
12-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Now I am stupid? How interesting. It's interesting that you know more about me than I know about myself. :whip_the_worker:

Hey, take it easy on our li'l cybertroll friend.

Just because you are not fluent in Gibberish and can't understand what he's saying, it doesn't mean he's "stupid"

He's stupid naturally, the Gibberish part is an added bonus.

pantherdadX2
12-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Considering an ignorant fool like you can't read, won't read or sees what is infantile mind wishes to see...quite often. :whip_the_worker:

You obviously typed this after looking in the mirror whilst combing your hair, Sgt. Schultz. You left one thing out, though, " I HEAR nothing" Please feel free to use any search engine and type in "Hogans Heroes-Sgt. Schultz-I know NOTHING, I see NOTHING, I hear NOTHING". It might bring back fond memories of your past.

pantherdadX2
12-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Now I am stupid? How interesting. It's interesting that you know more about me than I know about myself. :whip_the_worker:

This is the exact reason why people with a little common sense seek psychiatric help.

lutarian
12-14-2012, 07:51 PM
So now I am Sgt. Schultz? Wow. You ASSUME alot don't you? Pathetic. :whip_the_worker:

OH yea. I don't have any hair. Now get on your knees and .... :butt_kisser:

You obviously typed this after looking in the mirror whilst combing your hair, Sgt. Schultz. You left one thing out, though, " I HEAR nothing" Please feel free to use any search engine and type in "Hogans Heroes-Sgt. Schultz-I know NOTHING, I see NOTHING, I hear NOTHING". It might bring back fond memories of your past.

lutarian
12-14-2012, 07:53 PM
I don't think I would have become so successful in business if I had little common sense. You actually act like a bully. Which means you feel bad about yourself and focus your insecurities on others. Such a sad person.

This is the exact reason why people with a little common sense seek psychiatric help.

pantherdadX2
12-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Such a dead horse. :RpS_rolleyes:

littleroundman
12-15-2012, 12:42 AM

Never fear, only a few more posts and it will be worth my while to shift his rantings to his own personal li'l sandbox where he can play with by himself

lutarian
12-15-2012, 04:49 AM
Yes...you are.

lutarian
12-15-2012, 04:50 AM
No rantings here whatsoever but do you wish littleroundboy.

Never fear, only a few more posts and it will be worth my while to shift his rantings to his own personal li'l sandbox where he can play with by himself

lutarian
12-15-2012, 05:01 AM
Wow. You guys sure LIE alot don't you? "Cash Gifting Is Cool" uh? I never once said that nor did I ever say it was legal. Of course a few of you read into things and lie about others though. Which shows your ignorance and how unethical a few of you are. Can't wait till everyone finds about who a few of you really are along with ALL your personal information. :whip_the_worker:

okosh
12-15-2012, 07:37 AM
I don't think I would have become so successful in business if I had little common sense.

If you had common sense you'd have chosen a legal business rather than these cash gifting scams....

lutarian
12-15-2012, 12:10 PM
Here is the example of lying. I NEVER said I joined a cash gifting scam and I NEVER said they were legal. Yet, you just stated that I did.

If you had common sense you'd have chosen a legal business rather than these cash gifting scams....

Nourjan
12-15-2012, 03:40 PM
Here is the example of lying. I NEVER said I joined a cash gifting scam and I NEVER said they were legal. Yet, you just stated that I did.

No you didn't. What you did was accusing some of the people here of engaging in unethical or "sinful" endeavours .You also claimed that you seen the proofs of the alleged wrongdoings .Until now you've yet to provide any meaningful backing for those.

lutarian
12-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Actually I did post a small amount of proof but littleroundman stated that it was not proof. What he did not know is that it was sent to our group directly from the source.

No you didn't. What you did was accusing some of the people here of engaging in unethical or "sinful" endeavours .You also claimed that you seen the proofs of the alleged wrongdoings .Until now you've yet to provide any meaningful backing for those.

littleroundman
12-15-2012, 10:58 PM
Tell me li'l cybertroll,

in that parallel universe we call "lutarianworld"

do you have "drug mules" ???

Do drug cartels involve desperate but otherwise innocent people by throwing a few bucks at them to carry out their dirtywork ???

lutarian
12-16-2012, 12:07 AM
Wow littleroundinfant. You sure are a wierdo uh? You a drug runner now? That is something you would say if I brought that up. So what you sellin? Wait, wait...let me guess. littleroundpills that if you take them they make you a sarcastic ass?

Tell me li'l cybertroll,

in that parallel universe we call "lutarianworld"

do you have "drug mules" ???

Do drug cartels involve desperate but otherwise innocent people by throwing a few bucks at them to carry out their dirtywork ???

okosh
12-16-2012, 12:28 AM
Here is the example of lying.

Your lips moved is a great example....

lutarian
12-16-2012, 12:31 AM
OH. I don't lie. Do you?

Yea. I agree. Don't buy keyboards on ebay.

Your lips moved is a great example....

littleroundman
12-16-2012, 12:55 AM
Good job of keepin' the li'l cybertroll here, guys.

Keep it up.

phew, for a moment there I thought he'd moved on to another forum with his fantasy stories of not being a disgruntled cash gifter.

lutarian
12-16-2012, 01:06 AM
No one can keep me here. It is my choice littleroundego.

No fantasy stories here of not being a disgruntled cash gifter. If you read my posts without trying to read things in like you and a few other do you would know what I was getting at. However you are too small minded to see anything except what you wish to see. You are once again making things up...you are very good at that. Very good indeed. :whip_the_worker:

Good job of keepin' the li'l cybertroll here, guys.

Keep it up.

phew, for a moment there I thought he'd moved on to another forum with his fantasy stories of not being a disgruntled cash gifter.

littleroundman
12-16-2012, 01:56 AM
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3443/quixote1.gif

Don "lutarian" Quixote who expects us to believe he rides around the internet on his trusty steed righting wrongs and accidentally landed here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

"Cash gifter ???

Me ????

Nah, I just look like one, talk like one, lie like one and justify my illegal activities like one"

lutarian
12-16-2012, 03:22 AM
Now cash gifters look a specific way and talk a specific way? Wow. You are so smart. Maybe one day my 6 month old grandson will be as smart as you. Yep he sure will be. In about another month.

Lie like one? Let's see here. I am lying about what?

Justify my illegal activities like one? What illegal activities am I involved in?

It's still very interesting that I never said cash gifting was illegal and yet you still talk like this. Diversion my boy...diversion is what you like to do.

Nah, I just look like one, talk like one, lie like one and justify my illegal activities like one"[/I][/QUOTE]

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3443/quixote1.gif

Don "lutarian" Quixote who expects us to believe he rides around the internet on his trusty steed righting wrongs and accidentally landed here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

"Cash gifter ???

Me ????

Nah, I just look like one, talk like one, lie like one and justify my illegal activities like one"

littleroundman
12-16-2012, 03:37 AM
You don't have to keep denying your cash gifting activities, young cybertroll, we love you for who you are.

You know what they say, "love the sinner, hate the sin"

We know how it is.

Believing everything your sponsor told you, sending off your pocket money, hoping to make enough to be able to finally move out of your mums' basement, only to have your li'l heart broken once again.

Is he/she the one who convinced you to come into REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) and try and frighten us with all these stories about ruined lies and secret new "tell all" websites or did that one come to you in a dope session dream or something???

lutarian
12-16-2012, 03:55 AM
LOL!!! Young? I am a grandfather so not all that young.

You see how you make things up? Maybe I will have to do a video of myself in my home to prove my point because I seriously doubt any cash gifter (since that is what you wish to focus on) could afford a house like mine.

You don't have to keep denying your cash gifting activities, young cybertroll, we love you for who you are.

You know what they say, "love the sinner, hate the sin"

We know how it is.

Believing everything your sponsor told you, sending off your pocket money, hoping to make enough to be able to finally move out of your mums' basement, only to have your li'l heart broken once again.

Is he/she the one who convinced you to come into REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) and try and frighten us with all these stories about ruined lies and secret new "tell all" websites or did that one come to you in a dope session dream or something???

ProfHenryHiggins
12-16-2012, 04:01 AM
LOL!!! Young? I am a grandfather so not all that young.

You see how you make things up? Maybe I will have to do a video of myself in my home to prove my point because I seriously doubt any cash gifter (since that is what you wish to focus on) could afford a house like mine.

You would be surprised. I've seen some quite wealthy people involved in such schemes (and no, I do not mean cases where the gifters are claiming that a billionaire is backing them, as Upon Wings Of Angels tried).

lutarian
12-16-2012, 04:13 AM
Why would an already wealthy person be involved in any type of cash gifting or hyip? I just can't see that. Maybe in a legit MLM program. I have seen people make fortunes (very rare) in some of them. So if someone with money walked into one of them (MLM) I could see them doing so to create more wealth.

You would be surprised. I've seen some quite wealthy people involved in such schemes (and no, I do not mean cases where the gifters are claiming that a billionaire is backing them, as Upon Wings Of Angels tried).

ProfHenryHiggins
12-16-2012, 04:21 AM
I don't know, lutarian. I just know that I have found a few members of 2010blessings who appear to be genuinely well-to-do, even philanthropists.

Conversely, however, the clawbacks in the recent Zeek Rewards case included one Trudy Gilmond, a known cash gifter (repeatedly) and hyip player - who allegedly is standing to be stripped of more than a million dollars from governmental clawbacks of her earnings from that Ponzi.

lutarian
12-16-2012, 04:38 AM
Very interesting.

I don't know, lutarian. I just know that I have found a few members of 2010blessings who appear to be genuinely well-to-do, even philanthropists.

Conversely, however, the clawbacks in the recent Zeek Rewards case included one Trudy Gilmond, a known cash gifter (repeatedly) and hyip player - who allegedly is standing to be stripped of more than a million dollars from governmental clawbacks of her earnings from that Ponzi.

littleroundman
12-16-2012, 04:51 AM
I just can't see that.

Here's a hint for ya, luty.

Try looking at cash gifting with your eyes open and your blinkers off.

Geez, man, wake up, will ya ???

"I just can't see that"

That says more about you and your Mary Poppins view of the cash gifting world than just about anything else you've said.

lutarian
12-16-2012, 02:30 PM
Why don't you wake up and realize that I was NEVER talking about cash gifting or ANY specific type of program. Get that through your head. I was talking about calling people scammers because they are in a scam program is wrong as they could easily be a victim. Only true scammers should be called out. I have repeated myself over and over about this.

Here's a hint for ya, luty.

Try looking at cash gifting with your eyes open and your blinkers off.

Geez, man, wake up, will ya ???

"I just can't see that"

That says more about you and your Mary Poppins view of the cash gifting world than just about anything else you've said.

okosh
12-16-2012, 05:08 PM
I have repeated myself over and over about this.

I didn't hear you...What did you say?? :RpS_flapper:

lutarian
12-16-2012, 05:30 PM
Did someone say something? Nope. Must just be the wind. Yawn.

I didn't hear you...What did you say?? :RpS_flapper:

scratchycat
12-16-2012, 06:37 PM
Why don't you wake up and realize that I was NEVER talking about cash gifting or ANY specific type of program. Get that through your head. I was talking about calling people scammers because they are in a scam program is wrong as they could easily be a victim. Only true scammers should be called out. I have repeated myself over and over about this.

Okay, okay so you are not talking about cash gifting but saying scammers in a scam program are not scammers! :duh: How can they be a victim if they are scamming other people??

lutarian
12-16-2012, 06:48 PM
...and yet I repeat myself again. Just because someone is in a scam program does not make them a scammer. YES..there are legit scammers in scam programs but most are actually victims. Did you not know that most people in programs don't make a dime and that about 98% of everyone brought in is brought in by the "top producers"?

Okay, okay so you are not talking about cash gifting but saying scammers in a scam program are not scammers! :duh: How can they be a victim if they are scamming other people??

littleroundman
12-16-2012, 07:13 PM
And drug mules are immune from prosecution because it's not their fault, is that your contention ???

The car driver in a bank robbery is an "innocent" person because all he/she did was drive the car, is that how it works in lutarianland ??

YOU are the only one saying "innocent" people are involved.

YOU, and you alone.

YOU are the only one saying "lives have been wrecked" because of REALSCAM.com (www.realscam)

What's more, YOU have provided no evidence.

All we have is the word of "who" ??

WE, have done nothing wrong or illegal.

All WE have done is posted publicly available information linking cash gifters with cash gifting and warned people that associating their names with illegal cash gifting is highly dangerous.

What's more, the evidence takes the form of unedited, unaltered screen grabs and URL proof of the existence of the source of the screen grabs.

YOU, on the other hand have provided nothing but a whole pile of gibberish and veiled threats of retaliatory action.

laidback
12-16-2012, 07:37 PM
...and yet I repeat myself again. Just because someone is in a scam program does not make them a scammer. YES..there are legit scammers in scam programs but most are actually victims. Did you not know that most people in programs don't make a dime and that about 98% of everyone brought in is brought in by the "top producers"?
LOL, "legit scammers' is as nonsensical a term as "genuine imitation"...! While with many "programs" it may be argued that uninformed people can be victimiezd by them, any form of gifting scheme, chain letter etc is by definition illegal, and anybody participating can be viewed as perpetrating the continuation of fraud. Your arguments are as naive and idiotic as the ones advanced by Finix, another well known contrarian troll.

lutarian
12-16-2012, 11:57 PM
Maybe I am the only one with the guts to state this.

Sure. You wish for me to give you evidence of the lives ruined yet you people don't give evidence of who you are. It's a two way street.

Some of you have done unethical things and others illegal. You just don't want to admit it.

And drug mules are immune from prosecution because it's not their fault, is that your contention ???

The car driver in a bank robbery is an "innocent" person because all he/she did was drive the car, is that how it works in lutarianland ??

YOU are the only one saying "innocent" people are involved.

YOU, and you alone.

YOU are the only one saying "lives have been wrecked" because of REALSCAM.com (www.realscam)

What's more, YOU have provided no evidence.

All we have is the word of "who" ??

WE, have done nothing wrong or illegal.

All WE have done is posted publicly available information linking cash gifters with cash gifting and warned people that associating their names with illegal cash gifting is highly dangerous.

What's more, the evidence takes the form of unedited, unaltered screen grabs and URL proof of the existence of the source of the screen grabs.

YOU, on the other hand have provided nothing but a whole pile of gibberish and veiled threats of retaliatory action.

lutarian
12-17-2012, 12:00 AM
You are idiotic and know nothing about what a true scammer and victim are. You pathetic little person.

LOL, "legit scammers' is as nonsensical a term as "genuine imitation"...! While with many "programs" it may be argued that uninformed people can be victimiezd by them, any form of gifting scheme, chain letter etc is by definition illegal, and anybody participating can be viewed as perpetrating the continuation of fraud. Your arguments are as naive and idiotic as the ones advanced by Finix, another well known contrarian troll.

littleroundman
12-17-2012, 12:45 AM
Some of you have done unethical things and others illegal. You just don't want to admit it.

Some of "you" have deliberately walked on the lawn next to "Do not walk on the lawn" signs You just don't want to admit it.

Some of you have stolen your mothers' housekeeping money. You just don't want to admit it.

Some of "you" have dropped litter on the footpath. You just don't want to admit it.

Some of "you" have parked longer than you're allowed. You just don't want to admit it.

What makes your statements any less absurd than mine ???

We can post here all day and night, but we STILL won't get past the fact an anonymous person is making unverified statements.

Even if we wanted to believe you, we couldn't.

We have no idea who you are or your mental state.

For all we know, you could be some sad li'l schoolboy in his bedroom getting his rocks off posting with the big kids.

okosh
12-17-2012, 01:36 AM
You are idiotic and know nothing about what a true scammer and victim are. You pathetic little person.

So in your opinion everyone is an idiot here except for you??.....

littleroundman
12-17-2012, 01:53 AM

There's always one guy out of step in every parade.

What's unusual about lutarian, however, is he blames everyone except himself for the fact he can't keep up.

pantherdadX2
12-17-2012, 07:03 AM
Gee whiz, we sure miss good ol' lute on the other thread. And to think I wasted the last few days convincing Dr. Lecter to let lute miss a couple of sessions in the hope that he might actually type up something relating to the thread he trolled on over to. Lute, Hannibal begged us not to keep you too long, as you and him have too many unresolved issues to work out, especially the working in the cornfield and moving up to the trowel in one hand and brick in the other issue.

littleroundman
12-17-2012, 07:26 AM
I've heard a rumour (unsubstantiated at this stage) that after Christmas Mr lutarian is thinking of trying walking and chewing gum at the same time.

ProfHenryHiggins
12-17-2012, 07:30 AM
I've heard a rumour (unsubstantiated at this stage) that after Christmas Mr lutarian is thinking of trying walking and chewing gum at the same time.

If you don't mind, I'm going to groan at that corny joke.

scratchycat
12-17-2012, 10:07 AM

Legit? Please. Look if a person is scammed into a program and does not make a dime but tries to draw in other suckers who will also not make a dime - that person is a scammer. Now if that person who got suckered into the program and realizes it was a scam and gets out without drawing anyone else into the scam - yes, they are victim. However, if they remain and continue to try and promote this "stuff" they KNOW is scam, they are then SCAMMER. Surely you can see the logic in that? Are you a victim and still defending the "program" that scammed you??

laidback
12-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Legit? Please. Look if a person is scammed into a program and does not make a dime but tries to draw in other suckers who will also not make a dime - that person is a scammer. Now if that person who got suckered into the program and realizes it was a scam and gets out without drawing anyone else into the scam - yes, they are victim. However, if they remain and continue to try and promote this "stuff" they KNOW is scam, they are then SCAMMER. Surely you can see the logic in that? Are you a victim and still defending the "program" that scammed you??
I doubt he can "see" much of anything with his head stuck where there is only brown stuff, methane gas, and not nearly enough oxygen to support cognitive functions...!

lutarian
12-17-2012, 03:12 PM
More gibberish from litleroundboy.

Some of "you" have deliberately walked on the lawn next to "Do not walk on the lawn" signs You just don't want to admit it.

Some of you have stolen your mothers' housekeeping money. You just don't want to admit it.

Some of "you" have dropped litter on the footpath. You just don't want to admit it.

Some of "you" have parked longer than you're allowed. You just don't want to admit it.

What makes your statements any less absurd than mine ???

We can post here all day and night, but we STILL won't get past the fact an anonymous person is making unverified statements.

Even if we wanted to believe you, we couldn't.

We have no idea who you are or your mental state.

For all we know, you could be some sad li'l schoolboy in his bedroom getting his rocks off posting with the big kids.

lutarian
12-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Not at all. I never said that. However, you feeble mind thought that uh?

lutarian
12-17-2012, 03:15 PM
...and more gibberish.

There's always one guy out of step in every parade.

What's unusual about lutarian, however, is he blames everyone except himself for the fact he can't keep up.

lutarian
12-17-2012, 03:16 PM
yawn...boring gibberish.

Gee whiz, we sure miss good ol' lute on the other thread. And to think I wasted the last few days convincing Dr. Lecter to let lute miss a couple of sessions in the hope that he might actually type up something relating to the thread he trolled on over to. Lute, Hannibal begged us not to keep you too long, as you and him have too many unresolved issues to work out, especially the working in the cornfield and moving up to the trowel in one hand and brick in the other issue.

lutarian
12-17-2012, 03:19 PM
yawn...you never heard such a rumor. I am actually walking and chewing gum right now and doing so at the same time...oh wait...I just tripped...getting back up...now what was I doing? Oh yea. I was trying to walk and chew gum at the same time. Wait..this is soooo hard. Maybe if I get rid of the gum I can walk? Wait..how do I get the gum out of my mouth?

lutarian
12-17-2012, 03:21 PM
If a person is in a program and does not realize it is a scam program and tries to promote it (which they will fail most of the time) they are not a scammer. A scammer is someone that knows they are in a scam and offers the world to people knowing they won't make a dime.

I am no victim I can assure you. I do very well financially in real business.

lutarian
12-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Such a mature post. Makes me wonder how old you are?

I doubt he can "see" much of anything with his head stuck where there is only brown stuff, methane gas, and not nearly enough oxygen to support cognitive functions...!

okosh
12-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Not at all. I never said that. However, you feeble mind thought that uh?

Well so far you've told us this about LRM, Laidback and me......So in your opinion who other than yourself is not an idiot??...

lutarian
12-17-2012, 04:16 PM
LOL! Why would you even care?

There are many more people on realscam other than you three.

Well so far you've told us this about LRM, Laidback and me......So in your opinion who other than yourself is not an idiot??...

pantherdadX2
12-18-2012, 03:15 AM
yawn...you never heard such a rumor. I am actually walking and chewing gum right now and doing so at the same time...oh wait...I just tripped...getting back up...now what was I doing? Oh yea. I was trying to walk and chew gum at the same time. Wait..this is soooo hard. Maybe if I get rid of the gum I can walk? Wait..how do I get the gum out of my mouth?

In your case, lutarian, that's easy. Just bend over and fart.

littleroundman
12-18-2012, 03:20 AM
lutarian is like that one ant or that one mosquito which turns up at every picnic.

It can be annoying at first, but you soon learn to ignore it, other then the having occasional swipe.

lutarian
12-18-2012, 03:39 AM
So mature. You must still be in junior high?

In your case, lutarian, that's easy. Just bend over and fart.

lutarian
12-18-2012, 03:40 AM
Littleroundman is like the bully with low self esteem that acts like he is all that to make up for his own insecurities.

lutarian is like that one ant or that one mosquito which turns up at every picnic.

It can be annoying at first, but you soon learn to ignore it, other then the having occasional swipe.

pantherdadX2
12-18-2012, 09:04 AM

I now have a new prayer in the morning which goes as follows: " Lord, lay thy guiding hands on the mailman that delivers lutarians latest issues of Weekly Reader and Highlights for Children so that he may deliver them swiftly and without fail thereby giving those that post here a break from ignorance for a week." You see, littleroundman, it might take good ol' lute a day to read those two issues, but it takes at least a week of repetetive reading to comprehend what's within those pages. :RpS_confused:

pantherdadX2
12-18-2012, 09:20 AM
So mature. You must still be in junior high?

I'm quite sure everyone's thinking the same about you, what with the title to this thread. What's up with that? " Looky here mommy and daddy (and all of your imaginary friends), I have my very own thread and it's COOL!!! What's the matter lute? Had to start your very own thread because you've been run off every one you've ever posted on because of the excess dumb you carry with you at all times? :crying_2:

lutarian
12-18-2012, 12:07 PM
This grandfather read things that are probably beyond your comprehension.

I now have a new prayer in the morning which goes as follows: " Lord, lay thy guiding hands on the mailman that delivers lutarians latest issues of Weekly Reader and Highlights for Children so that he may deliver them swiftly and without fail thereby giving those that post here a break from ignorance for a week." You see, littleroundman, it might take good ol' lute a day to read those two issues, but it takes at least a week of repetetive reading to comprehend what's within those pages. :RpS_confused:

lutarian
12-18-2012, 12:12 PM
Let's see here. You realize I never created this thread correct? I believe it was littleroundman and I have never stated cash gifting was cool or legal.

You are so immature it is almost hard to believe. I seriously wonder how old you are.

I'm quite sure everyone's thinking the same about you, what with the title to this thread. What's up with that? " Looky here mommy and daddy (and all of your imaginary friends), I have my very own thread and it's COOL!!! What's the matter lute? Had to start your very own thread because you've been run off every one you've ever posted on because of the excess dumb you carry with you at all times? :crying_2:

pantherdadX2
12-18-2012, 08:39 PM
This grandfather read things that are probably beyond your comprehension.

Methinks lutarian needs to start re-reading those materials to take up his free-time. He could start with his very first post on Realscam and end with his last. Yes, lute, you finally got one thing right. I ,for one, and judging by everyone else posting here, don't comprehend STUPID. (See next post)

pantherdadX2
12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
Let's see here. You realize I never created this thread correct? I believe it was littleroundman and I have never stated cash gifting was cool or legal.

You are so immature it is almost hard to believe. I seriously wonder how old you are.

(See previous post) -The explaination as to why littleroundman gave you your very own thread. Your the only one on here that comprehends stupidity!!! :duh:

littleroundman
12-18-2012, 08:45 PM
Hey,pantherdadX2,

Try not to distract the li'l fella, will ya ??

We're all waiting with bated breath for cybertroll to produce "evidence" of all the harm REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) has supposedly caused to "innocent" cash gifters.

pantherdadX2
12-18-2012, 10:21 PM
Hey,pantherdadX2,

We're all waiting with bated breath for cybertroll to produce "evidence" of all the harm REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) has supposedly caused to "innocent" cash gifters.

Please feel free to wake me from my dirtnap when "it" produces said evidence, littleroundman.

okosh
12-19-2012, 02:02 AM

Maybe you forgot this post you made....The one where you told how we don't know how programs work....
http://www.realscam.com/f22/lutarians-very-own-cash-gifting-cool-thread-1630/#post28642

FYI lutarian....Cash gifting is ponzi and fraud in the most pure form.....There is nothing legal or ethical or honest about it....
Anyone who even tries to promote cash gifting as being anything but fraud is total scum in my eyes and deserves no respect at all....

For that reason lutarian you are scum....

pantherdadX2
12-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Maybe you forgot this post you made....The one where you told how we don't know how programs work....
http://www.realscam.com/f22/lutarians-very-own-cash-gifting-cool-thread-1630/#post28642

FYI lutarian....Cash gifting is ponzi and fraud in the most pure form.....There is nothing legal or ethical or honest about it....
Anyone who even tries to promote cash gifting as being anything but fraud is total scum in my eyes and deserves no respect at all....

A round nail hit squarely on it's head......'nuff said

lutarian
12-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Maybe you forgot the fact I never said anything about being cash gifting legal nor did I ever defend cash gifting.

Let's see. I am scum yet I am not involved in any cash gifting program nor have I ever defended a cash gifting program. Interesting.

In my eyes those that falsely accuse others of doing things they do not are scum. So you are scum and deserve no respect at all.

lutarian
12-19-2012, 07:36 PM
Another lie since I never defended nor am involved in cash gifting. You people are so ignorant it is beyond belief.

A round nail hit squarely on it's head......'nuff said

lutarian
12-19-2012, 07:37 PM
You people read into things that don't exist. So in reality you are the stupid one.

Methinks lutarian needs to start re-reading those materials to take up his free-time. He could start with his very first post on Realscam and end with his last. Yes, lute, you finally got one thing right. I ,for one, and judging by everyone else posting here, don't comprehend STUPID. (See next post)

lutarian
12-19-2012, 07:39 PM
So now I am posting on that site? LOL!!! I think not.

Hey,pantherdadX2,

pantherdadX2
12-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Methinks someone's a little hot under their keyboard. HaHaHaHaHaHa :computer_smash:

lutarian
12-19-2012, 09:24 PM
LOL!! Me thinks you people make assumptions and lie quite a bit. Get a life.

:whip_the_worker:

Methinks someone's a little hot under their keyboard. HaHaHaHaHaHa :computer_smash:

EagleOne
12-20-2012, 02:48 AM
Let's see saint luterian, it has been more than 3 months since you came here claiming there was going to be this new site or blog that was going to expose all the sinners from RS including all their personal information. And yet here you are 3 months later still claiming this magical site is going to happen sometime in the future. Makes me wonder in what decade. I am still waiting for you to list the sins that I have committed according to you as claimed. Yet all you have done is skirt around answering the question time and time again.

If you want to run around in circles chasing your tail, be my guest. I got off the merry-go-round a long time ago. Don't you think it is time to stop talking about it and just do it? Unless of course all of this is just utter BS and you are on a witch hunt.

lutarian
12-20-2012, 03:02 AM
It is being done so don't worry about it. It could be tomorrow, next week, next month or a year from now. Who knows. Are some of you worried? If not, why care?

By the way, it has come to my attention that there is another group out there that is also collecting information and supposedly getting their own site up. That should be interesting if there is any truth to it.

Let's see saint luterian, it has been more than 3 months since you came here claiming there was going to be this new site or blog that was going to expose all the sinners from RS including all their personal information. And yet here you are 3 months later still claiming this magical site is going to happen sometime in the future. Makes me wonder in what decade. I am still waiting for you to list the sins that I have committed according to you as claimed. Yet all you have done is skirt around answering the question time and time again.

If you want to run around in circles chasing your tail, be my guest. I got off the merry-go-round a long time ago. Don't you think it is time to stop talking about it and just do it? Unless of course all of this is just utter BS and you are on a witch hunt.

ProfHenryHiggins
12-20-2012, 03:14 AM
It is being done so don't worry about it.

Really? And here I'd thought that it was like the NESARA gold, a figment of people's imagination without any substance.

lutarian
12-20-2012, 03:17 AM
OH..you mean like I supposedly defended cash gifting when I never did?

Really? And here I'd thought that it was like the NESARA gold, a figment of people's imagination without any substance.

ProfHenryHiggins
12-20-2012, 03:30 AM
OH..you mean like I supposedly defended cash gifting when I never did?

Do I have to put obvious markers around my words when I'm being sarcastic, like in the last post?

lutarian
12-20-2012, 03:32 AM
OH calm down and have some fun.

Do I have to put obvious markers around my words when I'm being sarcastic, like in the last post?

EagleOne
12-20-2012, 03:02 PM
It is being done so don't worry about it. It could be tomorrow, next week, next month or a year from now. Who knows. Are some of you worried? If not, why care?

By the way, it has come to my attention that there is another group out there that is also collecting information and supposedly getting their own site up. That should be interesting if there is any truth to it.

Worried? Seriously? Another group? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Who cares? You do or you wouldn't be here constantly talking about it. It makes no difference if there are 100, they only attack those who are hurting their Ponzi businesses and are successful at it. But next month or next year? Now that is hilarious.

okosh
12-20-2012, 03:15 PM
OH calm down and have some fun.

We are....You are fun to play with.....Does not matter what junk Santa brings on Tuesday cos we got you to play with....
:chickendance:

lutarian
12-20-2012, 07:11 PM
Not true whatsoever. Those that use unethical and/or illegal methods to expose "scammers" are the ones that are going to be exposed. Believe what you wish though and read into it whatever you wish because that is probably what you will do anyway.

Worried? Seriously? Another group? :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Who cares? You do or you wouldn't be here constantly talking about it. It makes no difference if there are 100, they only attack those who are hurting their Ponzi businesses and are successful at it. But next month or next year? Now that is hilarious.

lutarian
12-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Well thank you. Santa is not showing up this time. I found out he was involved in an hyip so I exposed him on a scam site and now no one wants anything to do with him.

We are....You are fun to play with.....Does not matter what junk Santa brings on Tuesday cos we got you to play with....

littleroundman
12-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Those that use unethical and/or illegal methods to expose "scammers" are the ones that are going to be exposed.

PHEW !!!!

That means everyone here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is safe then

I was beginning to be worried there for a minute.

Well, I really wasn't, but it's fun to make li'l cybertroll think he's having an effect on the running of the forum.

Gotta keep the li'l fella occupied.

There's not a lot of work around in the defending cash gifters biz these days.

lutarian
12-20-2012, 08:10 PM
Well..hate to tell you I am no little fellow nor am I a cyber troll. I also never have defended cash gifting but believe what you wish littleroundturd.

PHEW !!!!

That means everyone here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is safe then

I was beginning to be worried there for a minute.

Well, I really wasn't, but it's fun to make li'l cybertroll think he's having an effect on the running of the forum.

Gotta keep the li'l fella occupied.

There's not a lot of work around in the defending cash gifters biz these days.

okosh
12-20-2012, 10:16 PM
Well..hate to tell you I am no little fellow nor am I a cyber troll. I also never have defended cash gifting but believe what you wish littleroundturd.

You told us that we didn't know how it works.....You also told us a lot of other things as well....

I sure wish you'd wipe your chin cos the sh!t is dribbling out of your mouth....

okosh
12-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Not true whatsoever. Those that use unethical and/or illegal methods to expose "scammers" are the ones that are going to be exposed. Believe what you wish though and read into it whatever you wish because that is probably what you will do anyway.

Bring it on....So far you just talk....You've shown nothing except that you think it's OK to steal from others...

lutarian
12-21-2012, 01:11 AM
Read what I stated again. I said programs, not cash gifting.

Aw. Another childish remark.

You told us that we didn't know how it works.....You also told us a lot of other things as well....

I sure wish you'd wipe your chin cos the sh!t is dribbling out of your mouth....

lutarian
12-21-2012, 01:12 AM
You are a blatant liar. I never stated it was ok to steal from others.

Bring it on....So far you just talk....You've shown nothing except that you think it's OK to steal from others...

okosh
12-21-2012, 01:22 AM
Read what I stated again. I said programs, not cash gifting.

Aw. Another childish remark.

So is a cash gifting program not a program????.....

lutarian
12-21-2012, 01:39 AM
Cash gifting is a category, not a specific program. Just like HYIP is a category, MLM is a category, etc.

Not once did I ever defend cash gifting.

okosh
12-21-2012, 01:48 AM
Cash gifting is a category, not a specific program. Just like HYIP is a category, MLM is a category, etc.

I am well aware of what it is.....Why you fail to speak out against it rather then argue the point is beyond me....

littleroundman
12-21-2012, 01:49 AM

It's all part of lutarians' devilishly clever plan to keep us all here until the rest of his band of merry Don Quixotians ride in on their white steeds and stun us all with the information they've managed to dig up.

Well, either that or he has no clue what the h*** he's on about, but he's gonna continue doing it, no matter what.

For some reason Albert Einsteins' definition of insanity comes to mind every time lutarian posts here:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Albert Einstein (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/albert_einstein.html)

Goodness only knows what he thinks he's accomplishing here, but, at least it keeps him out of his mothers' hair, I suppose.

lutarian
12-21-2012, 04:01 AM
It not right to use unethical tactics or illegal tactics to expose scammers. That is my issue. We are to be better than they are.

It is also not right to expose victims. There are people that honestly believe that joining a an HYIP (as an example) is totally legal because they were given some legit "sounding" reason. They than promote it not realizing that it's total bull ****. They are not intentionally trying to scam people and they are only stating what their "sponsor" told them or the program "founders" told them or what they read on the site. They then lose their money. That is a victim.

Here is a scammer. Someone that knows the HYIP (as an example) they are in is a scam and lies about everything just to get people to join under them. "Yes, you join under me and I am going to make your rich". "Join under me and I will show you how to market and bring in tons of people". Blah, blah, blah. Total bullshit lies. Those are scammers. Examples: Jeff Long, Tim Berger, Rob Abrams, Chris Cambell

I am well aware of what it is.....Why you fail to speak out against it rather then argue the point is beyond me....

littleroundman
12-21-2012, 04:10 AM
It not right to use unethical tactics or illegal tactics to expose scammers.

WHICH illegal and unethical tactics, lutarian ???

So far all we've got to work with are a whole pile of unsubstantiated accusations.

Even worse than that, said unsubstantiated accusations come to us via an unknown blow-in we don't know from Adam.

Why would anyone believe ANYTHING "lutarian" says ???

It's not like he/she has demonstrated his/her soundness of mind or any indication of what he/she says being anywhere near the "truth"

pantherdadX2
12-21-2012, 08:21 AM

I haven't had this much fun since they invented "Electric Football" back in the late 60's, or was it the early 70's? Damn, where's my memory foam when I need it? Wait a minute, I'm sleeping on it now. :whip_the_worker::chickendance:

lutarian
12-21-2012, 05:28 PM
It's all part of lutarians' devilishly clever plan to keep us all here until the rest of his band of merry Don Quixotians ride in on their white steeds and stun us all with the information they've managed to dig up.

Well, either that or he has no clue what the h*** he's on about, but he's gonna continue doing it, no matter what.

For some reason Albert Einsteins' definition of insanity comes to mind every time lutarian posts here:

Goodness only knows what he thinks he's accomplishing here, but, at least it keeps him out of his mothers' hair, I suppose.

For some reason when I think of you I think of a moron.

lutarian
12-21-2012, 05:30 PM
WHICH illegal and unethical tactics, lutarian ???

So far all we've got to work with are a whole pile of unsubstantiated accusations.

Even worse than that, said unsubstantiated accusations come to us via an unknown blow-in we don't know from Adam.

Why would anyone believe ANYTHING "lutarian" says ???

It's not like he/she has demonstrated his/her soundness of mind or any indication of what he/she says being anywhere near the "truth"

Soundness of mind? Seriously. Mine is much more sound than yours. I also gave a bit of proof quite some time ago but according to you it was not any proof at all. So why bother posting any more here? It will simply be all posted on my website.

lutarian
12-21-2012, 05:32 PM
You should try a latex mattress. Much better.

I haven't had this much fun since they invented "Electric Football" back in the late 60's, or was it the early 70's? Damn, where's my memory foam when I need it? Wait a minute, I'm sleeping on it now. :whip_the_worker::chickendance:

okosh
12-21-2012, 11:25 PM
It not right to use unethical tactics or illegal tactics to expose scammers. That is my issue.

What unethical tactics or illegal tactics have been used here at realscam??....Give specific examples....Include links to the posts....

We are to be better than they are.

WE????????......Who the flock is "WE"?????.......Surely a cash gifting apologist like you does not include yourself in "WE"???.....

lutarian
12-21-2012, 11:45 PM
What unethical tactics or illegal tactics have been used here at realscam??....Give specific examples....Include links to the posts....

I am not going to re-post things so you people can say it's not proof. You can simply wait to see the site.

WE????????......Who the flock is "WE"?????.......Surely a cash gifting apologist like you does not include yourself in "WE"???.....

You lied yet again. I am no cash gifting apologist. Do you ever get tired of lying?

okosh
12-22-2012, 03:15 AM
You lied yet again. I am no cash gifting apologist. Do you ever get tired of lying?

You a funny guy Willy....You don't mind if I call you Willy do you??....Is short for "Willy the ******".....

So tell us about these unethical tactics or illegal tactics??....

okosh
12-22-2012, 03:16 AM
For some reason when I think of you I think of a moron.

When I think of you I think of a ******.....

littleroundman
12-22-2012, 03:46 AM
BTW,

has anybody yet worked out exactly why the li'l cybertroll is here ??

Has he got the hots for one of the posters or is he waiting for an invite to the office Christmas party, do you think ??

lutarian
12-22-2012, 04:07 AM
You been drinking again? You know alcoholism is not good for you right?

You a funny guy Willy....You don't mind if I call you Willy do you??....Is short for "Willy the ******".....

So tell us about these unethical tactics or illegal tactics??....

lutarian
12-22-2012, 04:09 AM
Interesting...I think the same of you.

When I think of you I think of a ******.....

lutarian
12-22-2012, 04:10 AM
Actually littleroundperv I receive your email today and the answer is "no". Sorry, I don't swing that way.

BTW,

Has he got the hots for one of the posters or is he waiting for an invite to the office Christmas party, do you think ??

ProfHenryHiggins
12-22-2012, 04:26 AM
BTW,

I'm not sure of the reasons, but it appears that he either is, or is working with, the person who uses the "chuckrich" account on the scam.com site. Chuckrich poked his nose in during my investigation of Scott Miller and his school for gifters two years ago.

littleroundman
12-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Actually littleroundperv I receive your email today and the answer is "no". Sorry, I don't swing that way.

Don't worry too much about it, li'l cybertroll.

You'll probably start swingin' with the best of them after you reach puberty.

pantherdadX2
12-22-2012, 07:19 AM
You should try a latex mattress. Much better.

You should try a latex condom, that way you won't foul the earth with your offspring.

Whip
12-22-2012, 10:28 AM
BTW,

I thought we established that with the title of his own thread. It's just gravy after that.

lutarian
12-22-2012, 06:06 PM
Let's see here..since I am a Grandfather I believe I have already bypassed that.

Don't worry too much about it, li'l cybertroll.

You'll probably start swingin' with the best of them after you reach puberty.

lutarian
12-22-2012, 06:07 PM
That is a disgusting comment to make to anyone and shows how much of a low class person you are.

I have already had children and they now have children. I am could probably be your father or grandfather.

You should try a latex condom, that way you won't foul the earth with your offspring.

lutarian
12-22-2012, 06:08 PM
No Whip...that was not established since I did not create this thread and I never agreed with nor defended cash gifting. If you were not so ignorant you would know this.

I thought we established that with the title of his own thread. It's just gravy after that.

littleroundman
12-22-2012, 08:25 PM

Do they make full body latex condoms in the U.S.A. ???

lutarian
12-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Not worth my time.

pantherdadX2
12-22-2012, 10:19 PM
Not that I'm aware of, littleroundman, but if and when someone does, I'll be sure to nominate lutarian as company spokesman and posterboy.

lutarian
12-22-2012, 10:29 PM
You are such children. Childish and immature.

Not that I'm aware of, littleroundman, but if and when someone does, I'll be sure to nominate lutarian as company spokesman and posterboy.

pantherdadX2
12-22-2012, 10:38 PM
That is a disgusting comment to make to anyone and shows how much of a low class person you are.

I have already had children and they now have children. I am could probably be your father or grandfather.

So what's your point? Now that your shooting blanks, this is what you do with your free time? Do us all a favor and use that free time to bang the ol' lady. I'm quite sure she'd be happy with that suggestion.

littleroundman
12-22-2012, 10:58 PM
You are such children. Childish and immature.

You ain't seen nuttin' yet, lutarian.

Wait until we break out the "Shaggy dog" jokes.

THEN you'll have something to complain about.

In the meantime, keep up the good work.

I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of folks out there waiting with bated breath for your tell-all website to come online.

Well, at least your mother is mildly interested, anyway.

As long as you do your homework on time, why would she worry ???

lutarian
12-23-2012, 12:09 AM
Another immature comment and childish comment. So pathetic.

So this is what you do with your free time? LOL! I could say the same. Difference is I am a success in real businesses and I doubt you are.

So what's your point? Now that your shooting blanks, this is what you do with your free time? Do us all a favor and use that free time to bang the ol' lady. I'm quite sure she'd be happy with that suggestion.

lutarian
12-23-2012, 12:10 AM
Trust me when I say this. If you want to go to down and dirty tactics you will lose.

I'm sure there are hundreds of thousands of folks out there waiting with bated breath for your tell-all website to come online.

littleroundman
12-23-2012, 12:20 AM
Trust me when I say this. If you want to go to down and dirty tactics you will lose.

This is some sort of competition ???

I have no idea what your definition of "down and dirty tactics" may be, but, judging by your de-facto defense of cash gifters, it is bound to be something twisted and incoherent.

The forum was here yesterday, and, whether "littleroundman" is here or not, it will be here for a lot more tomorrows.

Don lutarian, Quixote, on the other hand......................who knows ??

Maybe he'll find something else indefensible to defend and ride off into the sunset.

Who knows, and, more importantly, who cares ??

lutarian
12-23-2012, 12:45 AM
Not a competition at all. However, go for it and get as dirty as you want and you will see what happens afterwards.

You are a liar. I never defended cash gifting.

This is some sort of competition ???

I have no idea what your definition of "down and dirty tactics" may be, but, judging by your de-facto defense of cash gifters, it is bound to be something twisted and incoherent.

The forum was here yesterday, and, whether "littleroundman" is here or not, it will be here for a lot more tomorrows.

Don lutarian, Quixote, on the other hand......................who knows ??

Maybe he'll find something else indefensible to defend and ride off into the sunset.

Who knows, and, more importantly, who cares ??

littleroundman
12-23-2012, 12:59 AM
go for it and get as dirty as you want

What a silly li'l cybertroll lutarian has turned out to be.

Can't he see we are DELIBERATELY baiting him ???

Get it through your silly little head, "lutarian"

you're powerless, you have NOTHING.

Take it "to the next level" all you want.

Bring more attention to the cash gifters you claim to be defending.

WE WANT YOU TO

"See what happens afterwards" indeed.

Next you'll be telling me your father is bigger'n my father.

DO IT, lutarian, DO IT.

Bring it, don't sing it.

lutarian
12-23-2012, 01:14 AM
Can't you see I am telling you to go for it.

I am also not powerless and I do have something. Hate to tell you. Your arrogance is truly showing.

Don't defend cash gifting and you once again you are assuming. It's amazing how much assuming and lying goes on with you and a few others.

What a silly li'l cybertroll lutarian has turned out to be.

Can't he see we are DELIBERATELY baiting him ???

Get it through your silly little head, "lutarian"

you're powerless, you have NOTHING.

Take it "to the next level" all you want.

Bring more attention to the cash gifters you claim to be defending.

WE WANT YOU TO

"See what happens afterwards" indeed.

Next you'll be telling me your father is bigger'n my father.

DO IT, lutarian, DO IT.

Bring it, don't sing it.

okosh
12-23-2012, 01:19 AM

Blanks is not the only problem.....Standing at attention is also a problem....Willy tried viagra but he took it wrong and he ended up with a stiff neck.....

okosh
12-23-2012, 01:20 AM
Another immature comment and childish comment. So pathetic.

So this is what you do with your free time? LOL! I could say the same. Difference is I am a success in real businesses and I doubt you are.

Cash gifting is not a business.....So you not a success at all....

lutarian
12-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Not my problem whatsoever I can assure you.

Blanks is not the only problem.....Standing at attention is also a problem....Willy tried viagra but he took it wrong and he ended up with a stiff neck.....

okosh
12-23-2012, 01:21 AM

My money on LRM....It's a good thing I got a plentiful supply of pop corn cos this should be fun....

lutarian
12-23-2012, 01:30 AM
Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post

This is what I was referring to. If any of you are going to lower yourselves to comments such as those than things will get dirty. I can assure you.

My money on LRM....It's a good thing I got a plentiful supply of pop corn cos this should be fun....

okosh
12-23-2012, 01:36 AM
This is what I was referring to. If any of you are going to lower yourselves to comments such as those than things will get dirty. I can assure you.

Give it your best shot Willy....Don't let your fear of one of us Aussies tearing you a new hole in your arse get in your way....

None of us are scared of you.....You don't intimidate us one bit.....So bring it on....

littleroundman
12-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Can't you see I am telling you to go for it.

Ummnn,

I'll try and break this to you as gently as possible.

YOU are here on OUR forum.

We have no need to "go for" anything.

In fact, it's you who issued the challenge to "go for it"

We, on the other hand, simply don't care what you do or what threats you make.

I'll say it again, only this time I'll type real slowly, so you can understand, despite your obvious comprehension and reading difficulties.

WE WANT YOU TO STAY HERE AND KEEP POSTING.

WE WANT YOU TO KEEP CASH GIFTING ON THE FRONT PAGE.

WE WANT YOU TO PUT UP A WEBSITE WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE OF ALL THE REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) "ILLEGAL AND UNETHICAL" PRACTICES.

In fact, not only do we WANT you to produce your evidence, we NEED you to produce your evidence.

All we have so far are the rantings of some apparently delusional apologist for cash gifters.

okosh
12-23-2012, 01:45 AM

Great news....Must say I was starting to get concerned.....Thought I'd have to shoot off a quick email to Santa asking him to deliver me a new toy.....

littleroundman
12-23-2012, 01:56 AM
Great news....Must say I was starting to get concerned.....Thought I'd have to shoot off a quick email to Santa asking him to deliver me a new toy.....

Man, if we'd been paid a dollar every time some loudmouthed jerkoff registered on the forum and started throwing around threats, we'd all be off laying an a beach somewhere.

lutarian
12-23-2012, 04:18 AM
I have no fear of any of you "Aussies" as you had to plainly state. However, why don't you come and visit me here in the USA and see who has the fear? Oh wait. You can't afford the trip.

Actually. I was not the one that started it. The comment in question I would never state to any of you as it is totally disgusting.

Give it your best shot Willy....Don't let your fear of one of us Aussies tearing you a new hole in your arse get in your way....

None of us are scared of you.....You don't intimidate us one bit.....So bring it on....

lutarian
12-23-2012, 04:23 AM
Let me try to break thiis to you.

The comment in question started this entire thing. If you honestly believe that was ok than you are a sick minded individual.

I have no comprehension and reading difficulties. A few of you do though and it has been proven on this forum over and over.

I NEVER have kept cash gifting on the front page you idiot. I NEVER stated that it was legal and I NEVER stated that I agreed with it. It is obvious. Any idiot that has basic reading skills can see this. I also have never defended cash gifters. If you think I have than you have serious mental issues.

This site is actually not in question. YOU and a few other people are. Get that through you little head.

Ummnn,

I'll try and break this to you as gently as possible.

YOU are here on OUR forum.

We have no need to "go for" anything.

In fact, it's you who issued the challenge to "go for it"

We, on the other hand, simply don't care what you do or what threats you make.

I'll say it again, only this time I'll type real slowly, so you can understand, despite your obvious comprehension and reading difficulties.

WE WANT YOU TO KEEP CASH GIFTING ON THE FRONT PAGE.

WE WANT YOU TO PUT UP A WEBSITE WITH ALL THE EVIDENCE YOU HAVE OF ALL THE REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) "ILLEGAL AND UNETHICAL" PRACTICES.

In fact, not only do we WANT you to produce your evidence, we NEED you to produce your evidence.

All we have so far are the rantings of some apparently delusional apologist for cash gifters.

lutarian
12-23-2012, 04:24 AM
A threat? Seriously? I am stating facts.

Man, if we'd been paid a dollar every time some loudmouthed jerkoff registered on the forum and started throwing around threats, we'd all be off laying an a beach somewhere.

littleroundman
12-23-2012, 07:13 AM

You gotta admit though, Okosh,

when it comes to internet trolls this one is particularly moronic.

Now he's turned into the 'net version of the morals police.

He comes into our home and starts attempting to impose his distorted moral code on others.

"Condom" is now "down and dirty" and "see what happens" is a threat ??

The li'l fellas' rantings get funnier and funnier and more weird by the minute.

pantherdadX2
12-23-2012, 07:50 AM

I'm quite sure lutarian got another "stiffy" when his head knocked a hole in his ceiling after my first comment aimed at getting his "attention". Speaking of down and dirty, I'm now wondering whether or not, when he was born, the best part of him ended up as a brown stain on his mother's mattress?

ProfHenryHiggins
12-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Considering that it's America that was being asked about when condoms came up, one might do well to remember that the United States is a large country, and a percentage of any population will have deviancies of some form or another. Sexual deviance can come in any number of forms... people wearing rubber covering themselves completely is actually rather tame if you look at what is out there. I'll spare the readers the details as sex is one of the simplest things to look up online.

lutarian
12-23-2012, 03:04 PM
Don't do cash gifting.

Cash gifting is not a business.....So you not a success at all....

lutarian
12-23-2012, 03:09 PM
..and yet once again another lie and something I never stated. However, I PLAINLY stated THIS was the comment in question. You people love to twist things and only half read things.

Originally Posted by pantherdadX2 View Post

"foul the earth with your offspring" is a disgusting thing to say to anyone.

He comes into our home and starts attempting to impose his distorted moral code on others.

lutarian
12-23-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm quite sure lutarian got another "stiffy" when his head knocked a hole in his ceiling after my first comment aimed at getting his "attention". Speaking of down and dirty, I'm now wondering whether or not, when he was born, the best part of him ended up as a brown stain on his mother's mattress?

"he best part of him ended up as a brown stain on his mother's mattress?" ..and yet another disgusting, immature remark. I honestly know NO ONE that has this level of disrespect.

lutarian
12-23-2012, 03:11 PM
That is not what I was referring to you and you know it.

Considering that it's America that was being asked about when condoms came up, one might do well to remember that the United States is a large country, and a percentage of any population will have deviancies of some form or another. Sexual deviance can come in any number of forms... people wearing rubber covering themselves completely is actually rather tame if you look at what is out there. I'll spare the readers the details as sex is one of the simplest things to look up online.

okosh
12-23-2012, 04:32 PM

I'm not greedy....I'm happy to play with whatever toys are provided at the time.....
For now Willy is all we have so we have to make do....
But it sure does make me miss monkeybrain.....

okosh
12-23-2012, 04:34 PM
"foul the earth with your offspring" is a disgusting thing to say to anyone.

Willy, you are the best advertisement for birth control I have seen in a long time....

littleroundman
12-23-2012, 05:47 PM
I honestly know NO ONE that has this level of disrespect.

You really DO need to get out more then, don't you li'l cybertroll.

lutarian
12-23-2012, 11:34 PM
You are totally pathetic.

Willy, you are the best advertisement for birth control I have seen in a long time....

lutarian
12-23-2012, 11:35 PM
No. I just hang out with much classier people than you do.

You really DO need to get out more then, don't you li'l cybertroll.

littleroundman
12-24-2012, 12:19 AM
I hope readers appreciate the level of comedy lutarians' post bring to the forum,

I know I certainly do.

Here he is, barging, uninvited into somebody else' house and attempting to inflict his personal morality on both the forum and its members, while simultaneously issuing vague threats and demanding he be treated with the level of respect he thinks he deserves.

I know it's unfashionable to accept personal responsibility for anything these days, BUT, surely common sense would dictate "if you don't like it go somewhere else"

I sense lutarian considers himself a good "Christian" and it therefore is no surprise he seems into self flagellation, but, for goodness' sake, li'l troll what do you really think is going to happen when and if you carry on the way you do ???

Stop torturing yourself,

take up a new hobby,

I can guarantee you, the forum is not going to change, no matter how much you whinge and whine and carry on like a hurt child and no matter how much feigned moral indignity you express.

lutarian
12-24-2012, 01:32 AM
I don't wine and carry on like a hurt child whatsoever. I simply stated what I stated and than I was attacked and accused of things I don't do nor have said. It is as simple as that.

I hope readers appreciate the level of comedy lutarians' post bring to the forum,

I know I certainly do.

Here he is, barging, uninvited into somebody else' house and attempting to inflict his personal morality on both the forum and its members, while simultaneously issuing vague threats and demanding he be treated with the level of respect he thinks he deserves.

I know it's unfashionable to accept personal responsibility for anything these days, BUT, surely common sense would dictate "if you don't like it go somewhere else"

I sense lutarian considers himself a good "Christian" and it therefore is no surprise he seems into self flagellation, but, for goodness' sake, li'l troll what do you really think is going to happen when and if you carry on the way you do ???

Stop torturing yourself,

take up a new hobby,

I can guarantee you, the forum is not going to change, no matter how much you whinge and whine and carry on like a hurt child and no matter how much feigned moral indignity you express.

okosh
12-24-2012, 02:10 AM

Them being your fellow cash-gifting scammers??.....

pantherdadX2
12-24-2012, 06:37 AM

Just who ARE these classy people you hang out WITH? It seems as though you spend most of your free time trolling around the net trying to find just ONE PERSON who understands and sympathizes with you and your keyboard dribblings. Have you met just ONE person on the Kingwood Underground or Realscam.com? Both the comments I made here were taken from a movie by Stanley Kubrick called "Full Metal Jacket" and were intended solely to yank your chain. They not only served their intended purpose, but gave us all here the added bonus of dragging you down in the gutter. Now, willy, I'll be taking a few days off as my Christmas came early and my oldest has come home on furlough from Afghanistan where he's serving as a Combat Medic. Now my suggestion to you is, if you can't take the heat here, which you obviously CAN'T, is to take your OWN advice on you very fist post on YOUR VERY OWN THREAD here , and spend your free time volunteering at your "local childrens cancer ward, womens shelter, etc,etc". Or, you can wait for me for a few days to come back whereby I'll promptly take those keyboard fingers of yours, poke your eyes out with them and SKULLF--CK YOU!!! (another quote from the aformentioned movie Full Metal Jacket) ((((WARNING))), WILLIE, don't put THAT movie in your DVD or Blue-Ray player, or you'll be yanking that bad puppy out within 5 min. and sticking your well-worn copy of Moses and the Ten Commandments in. While I'm gone, will someone out there see if good ol' lute will donate the profits of his lastest brick and mortar job to Jimmy Swaggert or Jim and Tammy Faye Baker? I'm sure they can put his money to good use............:italian_flick:

Whip
12-24-2012, 10:47 AM
Just who ARE these classy people you hang out WITH?

How can you not see it is us as he hasn't been able to leave.

lutarian
12-24-2012, 01:29 PM
..any yet another lie.

Them being your fellow cash-gifting scammers??.....

lutarian
12-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Most of my free time? Really? Look at how much time a few of you spend on this forum. I hardly spend anytime whatsoever. I type and leave. Takes me a manner of a few minutes a day. I am also not trying to find anyone that "understands and sympathizes". No need to since there are tons of people that think that you people are idiots. Even certain members on this forum have stated that.

Well patheticx2, I hate to tell you but you did not drag me into the gutter whatsoever. You only made yourself look like a total fool and low class individual. The fact that you have a child that old puts you around the same age as me which make your comments even more pathetic.

I actually already volunteer at places such as those. Maybe you should give it a try.

Already have seen that movie, along with Platoon and the rest of those types of movies. Hate to tell you but it does not make you a tough guy because you watch them. I also don't watch "Religious" movies. Once again...you assume, yet you know nothing.

You had to bring up your son in the Military for some reason and guess what? So was I. However, you probably are going to come up with some stupid comment on that also.

Can't stand tv preachers...I think they are crooks..once again..you assume.

I can take anything you can dish you. However, you read into things that don't exist, assume things and show the utmost disrespect by stating disgusting comments as you did. How would you like it if someone stated that your son was a "baby killer" or a "piece of **** military pawn" or that "he deserves to die because he is in the military fighting for our ungodly country" (Westboro Baptist Church says crap like that). I know for a FACT you would be pissed as hell as you should be.

Just who ARE these classy people you hang out WITH? It seems as though you spend most of your free time trolling around the net trying to find just ONE PERSON who understands and sympathizes with you and your keyboard dribblings. Have you met just ONE person on the Kingwood Underground or Realscam.com? Both the comments I made here were taken from a movie by Stanley Kubrick called "Full Metal Jacket" and were intended solely to yank your chain. They not only served their intended purpose, but gave us all here the added bonus of dragging you down in the gutter. Now, willy, I'll be taking a few days off as my Christmas came early and my oldest has come home on furlough from Afghanistan where he's serving as a Combat Medic. Now my suggestion to you is, if you can't take the heat here, which you obviously CAN'T, is to take your OWN advice on you very fist post on YOUR VERY OWN THREAD here , and spend your free time volunteering at your "local childrens cancer ward, womens shelter, etc,etc". Or, you can wait for me for a few days to come back whereby I'll promptly take those keyboard fingers of yours, poke your eyes out with them and SKULLF--CK YOU!!! (another quote from the aformentioned movie Full Metal Jacket) ((((WARNING))), WILLIE, don't put THAT movie in your DVD or Blue-Ray player, or you'll be yanking that bad puppy out within 5 min. and sticking your well-worn copy of Moses and the Ten Commandments in. While I'm gone, will someone out there see if good ol' lute will donate the profits of his lastest brick and mortar job to Jimmy Swaggert or Jim and Tammy Faye Baker? I'm sure they can put his money to good use............:italian_flick:

lutarian
12-24-2012, 01:48 PM
That is actually sort of funny...but not true.

How can you not see it is us as he hasn't been able to leave.

EagleOne
12-24-2012, 04:04 PM

At least mmb put up a couple of blogs like he said he would. He claimed he was going to take down RS, ruin all of our reputations, destroy Eagle's bank account, Eagle's relationship with Capital One, and even promised a few lawsuits here and there. His blogs were just a repeat of all the bunk he posted here, had about 5 visitors who read them and that was it, and then off into the sunset he went. RS still here, reputations still intact, banking relationships stronger than ever, and not a lawsuit in sight.

The problem with saint luterian is he just keeps talking about it, while never getting around to doing it. He knows how to "talk" the "walk," just can't "walk" it. It does kind of makes me wonder if they are cousins though.

lutarian
12-24-2012, 08:51 PM
All I stated was that a site was going to be launched exposing a few of you (five to be specific) and that will happen. All this other garbage that this mmb person stated I never stated.

The site WILL go up. The fact that you people are wondering why it is not up is hilarious. Even if it was fully finished right now it would not be launched because of how you all act about it. LOL!

At least mmb put up a couple of blogs like he said he would. He claimed he was going to take down RS, ruin all of our reputations, destroy Eagle's bank account, Eagle's relationship with Capital One, and even promised a few lawsuits here and there. His blogs were just a repeat of all the bunk he posted here, had about 5 visitors who read them and that was it, and then off into the sunset he went. RS still here, reputations still intact, banking relationships stronger than ever, and not a lawsuit in sight.

The problem with saint luterian is he just keeps talking about it, while never getting around to doing it. He knows how to "talk" the "walk," just can't "walk" it. It does kind of makes me wonder if they are cousins though.

littleroundman
12-24-2012, 09:11 PM
Even if it was fully finished right now it would not be launched because of how you all act about it.

Here's a little tip for ya, Luty.

"Not giving a damn" is not "acting about" anything

If we had a dollar for every time one of your kind came along making pseudo threats, we'd have enough to buy you a clue.

ProfHenryHiggins
12-24-2012, 09:20 PM
All I stated was that a site was going to be launched exposing a few of you (five to be specific) and that will happen. All this other garbage that this mmb person stated I never stated.

The site WILL go up. The fact that you people are wondering why it is not up is hilarious. Even if it was fully finished right now it would not be launched because of how you all act about it. LOL!

I think that you're trying to bluff with a 10-high nothing in your hand, Chuck.

Whip
12-24-2012, 10:16 PM

And he BEGGED all the other scammers on the scam support sites to read his ramblings and they wouldn't. LMAO!

lutarian
12-25-2012, 12:38 AM
If you people don't give a damn than why keep bringing it up littleroundboy?

I would not say a made a threat. I simply stated a fact.

Here's a little tip for ya, Luty.

"Not giving a damn" is not "acting about" anything

If we had a dollar for every time one of your kind came along making pseudo threats, we'd have enough to buy you a clue.

lutarian
12-25-2012, 12:40 AM
Aw. You play poker phh? So do I. I actually have a custom made poker table from the individual that makes them for the world champion poker players. Why don't you come over and we will play sometime.

Another nickname uh? Luty, Whilly and now Chuck. What's next I wonder?

I think that you're trying to bluff with a 10-high nothing in your hand, Chuck.

lutarian
12-25-2012, 12:41 AM
Scam support sites? I am not trying to start anything but are you serious?

And he BEGGED all the other scammers on the scam support sites to read his ramblings and they wouldn't. LMAO!

pantherdadX2
12-28-2012, 10:36 PM
Well, well, what a shocker. Who would have the last post here? None other than he of the gotta have the last word in and it doesn't matter what you say, cause I know more than you and it doesn't matter what you have, I have something better than you fame, good ol' lute. Typical rambliings of someone who was picked on most of his (or her) life and now hides behind a keyboard commandeering their very own spaceship,(or in this case, their very own thread) If there are tons of people that think we're idiots here, then what are you doing here? Does it take one to know one? Do birds of a feather flock together? The only fool on this thread is you, as every person who has posted here besides you has stated as such. Congrats, Willy, you've become the laughingstock of your very own thread. As far as respect goes, when you command respect, it will be given to you. So far you haven't, therfore you will be given none. There's a big difference between demanding and commanding. You say you volunteer at places like childrens cancer wards and womens shelters? I highly doubt that, given the fact people who DO would'nt be caught dead wasting their time trolling the net defending cash gifting. Why would watching a movie like "Full Metal Jacket" make me a "tough guy"? As I stated before, in case your pea-brain didn't comprehend it, those comments were 'jacked from that movie solely to yank your chain, which they did with devastating effect. And, yes, they did drag you down in the gutter as evidenced by you starting to call people names as soon as people jumped on the "prophylactic bandwagon" lol, joke's on YOU, "Bubba". Once again I will repeat the reason I brought my son in the military up seeing as though it either did'nt register in that aforementioned pea-brain of yours or you just did'nt read all of it, as you claim you do, because you were pissed at what I wrote before that, which were my low-class, down-in-the-gutter, disgusting intentions in the first place. What's your point? Once again, lol,joke's on YOU, "Dumbass" So, you were in the military, huh? How

littleroundman
12-28-2012, 10:47 PM
So, you were in the military, huh?

Hey,

those latrines don't clean themselves you know.

pantherdadX2
12-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Sorry, littleroundman, a neighbor rudely interrupted me. Lets see, where was I ? O'key-Dokey, skipping back a little, my Christmas came early and my oldest arrived a little earlier than expected and we spent a little quality time together. So you were in the military, huh? How do we know that? For all we know, you could be some homeless jackass who rolls out of his cardboard box at 2 in the afternoon, shakes the cobwebs out of his dome from an all-night Thunderbird wine and crack cocaine bender, crawls to the nearest corner where you "work" for 4 hrs begging for spare change, whereby you magically convert the days take into 3 more bottles and a fat rock, stumble down to the nearest public library, hop on the free net and dribble a few lines, leave , and proceed to repeat the previous night and days activities. And why in the world would someone call my son a "baby killer" or say that "he deserves to die because he's in the military fighting for a ungodly country?" As I stated before, he's a Combat Medic. As far as I'm aware, he neither fights nor kills, he either treats or heals. If someone were to state either comment, it would only prove a moron can have an opinion also, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is..........With New Years Eve fast approaching, and with all the drunks besides Willy who can afford a car out in full force, someone please remind Willie to move his house a few feet further from the curb so he won't be run over. GOOD GOD, who would we poke fun at then?

okosh
12-29-2012, 12:49 AM
For all we know, you could be some homeless jackass who rolls out of his cardboard box at 2 in the afternoon, shakes the cobwebs out of his dome from an all-night Thunderbird wine and crack cocaine bender, crawls to the nearest corner where you "work" for 4 hrs begging for spare change, whereby you magically convert the days take into 3 more bottles and a fat rock, stumble down to the nearest public library, hop on the free net and dribble a few lines, leave , and proceed to repeat the previous night and days activities.

Love this part...Too funny.....But probably true :RpS_laugh:

Hypanor
12-30-2012, 04:37 AM
Cheers guys. Couldn't be bothered moving out from under the back verandah this arvo (another rather hot day), and had nothing to read. Then I found this wonderful comedy called "lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread". Have you thought about giving Jerry Seinfeld a call? He likes heavy doses of sarcasm and long humourous scripts about essentially nothing.

Lutarian, if you're going to accuse the people here then at least come up with something more than a snippet of a blog showing some scammers account info that may or may not have been obtained above board.

I get what you say about dragging 'innocents' into discussions but show where an 'innocent' has been brought into discussion, that should not have been. And if there is such a post, what gives you the right to take action on it since the only person it would affect is whoever is mentioned? Surely it is up to that/those people to come here and say "I think you've made a mistake mentioning my name", it can be discussed, and if warranted then I'm sure the admins would remove the offending post. Your time would be better spent messaging or finding the people you claim have been hard done by.

Better still, go do some charity work somewhere seeing as you seem to think that that you can't be doing anything else if you're doing that. Why are you wasting precious charity time on here???

lutarian
12-30-2012, 06:53 AM
1. I hide behind a keyboard? How about you?

2. Wasting my time trolling on this forum. So 5 to 15 minutes is such a waste of my time I don't have enough time to volunteer?

3. Sorry but you never drug me down into the gutter. Your comments just proved how much of a low class person you were.

4. Name calling? Really. You and others excel at that. What's wrong? You can dish it out but can't take it?

5. I never defended cash gifting. You stating that is a blatant lie and you know it.

6. Aw. More low class insults from a low class person. Sigh.

7. Yes, I was in the military.

Well, well, what a shocker. Who would have the last post here? None other than he of the gotta have the last word in and it doesn't matter what you say, cause I know more than you and it doesn't matter what you have, I have something better than you fame, good ol' lute. Typical rambliings of someone who was picked on most of his (or her) life and now hides behind a keyboard commandeering their very own spaceship,(or in this case, their very own thread) If there are tons of people that think we're idiots here, then what are you doing here? Does it take one to know one? Do birds of a feather flock together? The only fool on this thread is you, as every person who has posted here besides you has stated as such. Congrats, Willy, you've become the laughingstock of your very own thread. As far as respect goes, when you command respect, it will be given to you. So far you haven't, therfore you will be given none. There's a big difference between demanding and commanding. You say you volunteer at places like childrens cancer wards and womens shelters? I highly doubt that, given the fact people who DO would'nt be caught dead wasting their time trolling the net defending cash gifting. Why would watching a movie like "Full Metal Jacket" make me a "tough guy"? As I stated before, in case your pea-brain didn't comprehend it, those comments were 'jacked from that movie solely to yank your chain, which they did with devastating effect. And, yes, they did drag you down in the gutter as evidenced by you starting to call people names as soon as people jumped on the "prophylactic bandwagon" lol, joke's on YOU, "Bubba". Once again I will repeat the reason I brought my son in the military up seeing as though it either did'nt register in that aforementioned pea-brain of yours or you just did'nt read all of it, as you claim you do, because you were pissed at what I wrote before that, which were my low-class, down-in-the-gutter, disgusting intentions in the first place. What's your point? Once again, lol,joke's on YOU, "Dumbass" So, you were in the military, huh? How

lutarian
12-30-2012, 06:54 AM
"de oppresso liber"

Hey,

those latrines don't clean themselves you know.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 06:59 AM
If I say I was in the military I was. It is as simple as that.

You are once again showing what kind of low class person you are. How pathetic of a person you are.

Why would anyone say those things about your son? Look up the "church" I mentioned and you will see. There are people that simply say things like that about our Military.

Just to let you know...a Medic has to fight at times. Not saying your son does but there are times they have no choice.

Now calling me a drunk. Do you not see how childish you are?

Sorry, littleroundman, a neighbor rudely interrupted me. Lets see, where was I ? O'key-Dokey, skipping back a little, my Christmas came early and my oldest arrived a little earlier than expected and we spent a little quality time together. So you were in the military, huh? How do we know that? For all we know, you could be some homeless jackass who rolls out of his cardboard box at 2 in the afternoon, shakes the cobwebs out of his dome from an all-night Thunderbird wine and crack cocaine bender, crawls to the nearest corner where you "work" for 4 hrs begging for spare change, whereby you magically convert the days take into 3 more bottles and a fat rock, stumble down to the nearest public library, hop on the free net and dribble a few lines, leave , and proceed to repeat the previous night and days activities. And why in the world would someone call my son a "baby killer" or say that "he deserves to die because he's in the military fighting for a ungodly country?" As I stated before, he's a Combat Medic. As far as I'm aware, he neither fights nor kills, he either treats or heals. If someone were to state either comment, it would only prove a moron can have an opinion also, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is..........With New Years Eve fast approaching, and with all the drunks besides Willy who can afford a car out in full force, someone please remind Willie to move his house a few feet further from the curb so he won't be run over. GOOD GOD, who would we poke fun at then?

lutarian
12-30-2012, 07:01 AM
Aw. So immature comments like this are funny to you are they? Show how childish you are also.

Probably true? So you not are assuming that I am some poor guy or gal that can barely make ends meet? My living room alone is probably 1/2 the size of your house.

Love this part...Too funny.....But probably true :RpS_laugh:

lutarian
12-30-2012, 07:03 AM
Cheers guys. Couldn't be bothered moving out from under the back verandah this arvo (another rather hot day), and had nothing to read. Then I found this wonderful comedy called "lutarians very own "Cash gifting is cool" thread". Have you thought about giving Jerry Seinfeld a call? He likes heavy doses of sarcasm and long humourous scripts about essentially nothing.

Lutarian, if you're going to accuse the people here then at least come up with something more than a snippet of a blog showing some scammers account info that may or may not have been obtained above board.

I get what you say about dragging 'innocents' into discussions but show where an 'innocent' has been brought into discussion, that should not have been. And if there is such a post, what gives you the right to take action on it since the only person it would affect is whoever is mentioned? Surely it is up to that/those people to come here and say "I think you've made a mistake mentioning my name", it can be discussed, and if warranted then I'm sure the admins would remove the offending post. Your time would be better spent messaging or finding the people you claim have been hard done by.

Better still, go do some charity work somewhere seeing as you seem to think that that you can't be doing anything else if you're doing that. Why are you wasting precious charity time on here???

I spend only about 5-15 minutes. Some times maybe a bit more. That is not much to spend.

Feel free to check out the site when it's finished. I will post it on this site.

littleroundman
12-30-2012, 07:13 AM
Feel free to check out the site when it's finished. I will post it on this site.

Y......A.....W.....N.

Hypanor
12-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Ok, I see why (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/index7.html#post28641)Loopy has a bee in his bonnet now. I didn't have that context when reading this comedic thread. So he is a cash gifter then - or at least darling wifey is.

littleroundman
12-30-2012, 09:45 AM
Ok, I see why (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/index7.html#post28641)Loopy has a bee in his bonnet now. I didn't have that context when reading this comedic thread. So he is a cash gifter then - or at least darling wifey is.

Well, it seems SOMEBODY is paying attention to the Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/index7.html#post28641) thread here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

It seems some "innocently involved in cash gifting" type person has removed the incriminating evidence of their NOTcash gifting activities, as well as any "lutarian" references.

Hypanor
12-30-2012, 10:28 AM
Well, it seems SOMEBODY is paying attention to the Yet Another Cash Gifting Fool (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/index7.html#post28641) thread here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

It seems some "innocently involved in cash gifting" type person has removed the incriminating evidence of their NOTcash gifting activities, as well as any "lutarian" references.

He has? Not very well then, I went around in a circle following all the different programs Mick Lutarian and wifey have been or are in and eventually followed a link that came back to that post. (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/index7.html#post28641)

You'd think by now that he'd know that cash gifting is illegal. He really should have given the money to a charity, like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc.

pantherdadX2
12-30-2012, 11:29 AM
Aw. So immature comments like this are funny to you are they? Show how childish you are also.

Probably true? So you not are assuming that I am some poor guy or gal that can barely make ends meet? My living room alone is probably 1/2 the size of your house.
Imagine that.....another shocking post by 'he of the living room half as big as your house' We already knew that, lute. We're also assuming that custom-made poker table is sitting right in the middle of it and sitting around that poker table at this very moment playing a hand with you is none other than the two Johns (Wayne and Belushi), Elvis Presley, and Frank Sinatra. You really need to lay off the sauce, lute, and loosen your bonnet (still laughing over that one, Hypanor.....NIIICE). I could probably end this post with "I have to get in my Lamborghini now, lute, and pick up a pack of smokes" but you'd probably reply with something to the effect of "Oh, really, I have a 2012 Gallardo personally signed on the dash by Ferruccio Lamborghini himself" No one posting here gives a crap where you live, (could be Siberia) what you live in (COULD be a cardboard box)((more than likely)) or what your wordly possessions are (could be a bag of marbles). Why would I want to look up whatever this church you're referencing? Once again, I'll have to repeat myself (hopefully the tiny little peas rolling around your cranial cavity will register this info). Ever moron is entitled to his opinion, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is......time to go Willy, the mornings Folgers is kicking in...... I've gotta take a "lute" and wipe my "arian":onloo:

okosh
12-30-2012, 04:10 PM
My living room alone is probably 1/2 the size of your house.

And my daddy is bigger then your daddy.....

okosh
12-30-2012, 04:11 PM

Yep...Just another scammer exposed here on realsam....

lutarian
12-30-2012, 04:48 PM
Nope. I am no cash gifter and my spouse is also not a cash gifter.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 04:52 PM
LOL!! Sorry guys but your "investigative" skills are lacking big time. It is so easy to send you people on the wrong trail by use a username of an actual cash gifter. I believe I stated that to PHH quite some time ago.

He has? Not very well then, I went around in a circle following all the different programs Mick Lutarian and wifey have been or are in and eventually followed a link that came back to that post. (http://www.realscam.com/f9/yet-another-cash-gifting-fool-1101/index7.html#post28641)

You'd think by now that he'd know that cash gifting is illegal. He really should have given the money to a charity, like children's cancer wards, women's shelters, etc.

ProfHenryHiggins
12-30-2012, 04:54 PM
Yes, you did say that a while ago.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 04:57 PM
Had to say it due to the cardboard box comment. It seem like it's ok for your people to cut people down, lie about them, assume things about them but when people come back ... you can't handle it.

Here you go. If you enjoy poker and want a quality poker table here is the guy. www.bigsilkpokertables.com

Nope. It's in the game room, not the living room.

Nope. Don't have a Lambo and never will. They can't haul grandchildren around.

Aw. What's wrong. You upset? Can't handle the heat?

Imagine that.....another shocking post by 'he of the living room half as big as your house' We already knew that, lute. We're also assuming that custom-made poker table is sitting right in the middle of it and sitting around that poker table at this very moment playing a hand with you is none other than the two Johns (Wayne and Belushi), Elvis Presley, and Frank Sinatra. You really need to lay off the sauce, lute, and loosen your bonnet (still laughing over that one, Hypanor.....NIIICE). I could probably end this post with "I have to get in my Lamborghini now, lute, and pick up a pack of smokes" but you'd probably reply with something to the effect of "Oh, really, I have a 2012 Gallardo personally signed on the dash by Ferruccio Lamborghini himself" No one posting here gives a crap where you live, (could be Siberia) what you live in (COULD be a cardboard box)((more than likely)) or what your wordly possessions are (could be a bag of marbles). Why would I want to look up whatever this church you're referencing? Once again, I'll have to repeat myself (hopefully the tiny little peas rolling around your cranial cavity will register this info). Ever moron is entitled to his opinion, no matter how stupid or ignorant it is......time to go Willy, the mornings Folgers is kicking in...... I've gotta take a "lute" and wipe my "arian":onloo:

lutarian
12-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Wrong again.

Yep...Just another scammer exposed here on realsam....

littleroundman
12-30-2012, 05:43 PM

You say that as if:

a) anyone here believes what you say

b) anyone here cares what you say

Hint: There's a very good reason your thread is in the Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes (http://www.realscam.com/f22/) subforum.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Aw. Littleroundboy. I can prove that what I say is true.

Who cares if you people don't care. If you don't why do you keep going? :RpS_wink:

Go get yourself a Murrays Wild Thing Imperial Stout. I think you might need a few.

You say that as if:

a) anyone here believes what you say

b) anyone here cares what you say

Hint: There's a very good reason your thread is in the Ranting, Raving and other Ridiculous Diatribes (http://www.realscam.com/f22/) subforum.

littleroundman
12-30-2012, 06:33 PM
If you don't why do you keep going?

Ummn, look around you.

The forum continues as normal, despite your rantings.

Everyone deserves a little comic relief every now and then, and you're it.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 06:37 PM
I am not ranting whatsoever. I stated a few things about how some of you are and than the few of you went on the attack. I find it actually quite funny.

The forum continues? Ok. I never said anything to the contrary did I?

You should see the laughs many others get about the five of you. It's hilarious.

Ummn, look around you.

The forum continues as normal, despite your rantings.

Everyone deserves a little comic relief every now and then, and you're it.

littleroundman
12-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Others ????

There are more like you out there ????

How sad.

All that wasted air.

Still, as long as it keeps them amused, we're glad to be of help.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 07:07 PM
I could say the same for you. At least I don't lie about others and assume things about others that are not true...such as yourself and a few others.

“Isn't it only laughter we can stay human?”

Others ????

There are more like you out there ????

How sad.

All that wasted air.

Still, as long as it keeps them amused, we're glad to be of help.

baylee
12-30-2012, 07:25 PM
Wrong again.

Just because you say so???? Crapola on that.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 07:36 PM
Yes...because I say so. I think I would know if I was a cash gifter or not. If you would read my posts you would notice that I never defended cash gifting.

Just because you say so???? Crapola on that.

pantherdadX2
12-30-2012, 07:56 PM
Had to say it due to the cardboard box comment. It seem like it's ok for your people to cut people down, lie about them, assume things about them C t when people come back ... you can't handle it.

Here you go. If you enjoy poker and want a quality poker table here is the guy. www.bigsilkpokertables.com

Nope. It's in the game room, not the living room.

Nope. Don't have a Lambo and never will. They can't haul grandchildren around.

Can't handle the heat? What heat? My laptop temporarily froze up when I scrolled down to this post:RpS_confused:

okosh
12-30-2012, 08:23 PM
LOL!! Sorry guys but your "investigative" skills are lacking big time. It is so easy to send you people on the wrong trail by use a username of an actual cash gifter. I believe I stated that to PHH quite some time ago.

I call bullshit.....
If you not the same lutarian that PHH named and shamed here at realscam then why did you come here to complain of your personal info being posted??.....

Hypanor
12-30-2012, 09:02 PM
I call bullshit.....
If you not the same lutarian that PHH named and shamed here at realscam then why did you come here to complain of your personal info being posted??.....

And oddly, appeared around the same day that he was named as a cash gifter. If it looks like a Lutarian, and smells like a Lutarian...

Maybe someone should ring Mick then, tell him someone is impersonating him. Aren't there laws against that as well?

lutarian
12-30-2012, 09:06 PM
Nice try Okosh. I never complained about my personal info being posted and it never has been posted. Anyone that read my posts would know that. I see you are trying to make things up again.

I call bullshit.....

lutarian
12-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Try again. If you read my postings from the beginning you will see what I posted. Very funny how some of you only read parts or read into things and then make assumptions. Impersonating? So now more than one person having the same handle is impersonating. Sorry to tell you but it is not. If I wanted to I could use the handle of Hypanor to join other forums and there is nothing wrong with it.

And oddly, appeared around the same day that he was named as a cash gifter. If it looks like a Lutarian, and smells like a Lutarian...

Maybe someone should ring Mick then, tell him someone is impersonating him. Aren't there laws against that as well?

littleroundman
12-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Very funny how some of you only read parts or read into things and then make assumptions.

Why wouldn't we ???

As you say, it's funny,

Besides, it's not as if it's anyone of consequence.

it's only a cybertroll being made fun of, after all.

http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/deleket/sleek-xp-software/256/Windows-Close-Program-icon.png

The choice is yours, cybertroll.

Hypanor
12-30-2012, 09:53 PM
So on the day that Lutarian gets outed as a cash gifter, Lutarian signs up to that same forum where he's outed, to claim that he isn't in fact Lutarian The Cash Gifter?
Have I got this right - your an anonymous troll, deliberately using someone elses rather unique screen name, to post rubbish about anonymous contributors being anonymous and posting rubbish?

Sounds like the sort of thing a cash gifter would do, they have a weird sense of perspective.

ProfHenryHiggins
12-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Um, no, Hypanor. I only investigated the term "lutarian" after he showed up here and started babbling.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 09:55 PM
Lying about others is never a good thing.

You people making all of these assumptions shows how truly pathetic and small minded you are.

Yes, it is funny. People trying to figure out who I am and such and no one is even close yet.

Two can also play this game, or five, or ten and so on. Get the point?

The choice is your littleroundboy..aka... a true cybertroll.

Why wouldn't we ???

As you say, it's funny,

Besides, it's not as if it's anyone of consequence.

it's only a cybertroll being made fun of, after all.

http://icons.iconarchive.com/icons/deleket/sleek-xp-software/256/Windows-Close-Program-icon.png

The choice is yours, cybertroll.

lutarian
12-30-2012, 09:58 PM
You actually have it totally incorrect. This proves you did not read a thing and just assumed. Read what PHH stated.

So on the day that Lutarian gets outed as a cash gifter, Lutarian signs up to that same forum where he's outed, to claim that he isn't in fact Lutarian The Cash Gifter?
Have I got this right - your an anonymous troll, deliberately using someone elses rather unique screen name, to post rubbish about anonymous contributors being anonymous and posting rubbish?

Sounds like the sort of thing a cash gifter would do, they have a weird sense of perspective.

Whip
12-30-2012, 10:24 PM

No....what you got wrong is it's cash grifter. lmao

Hypanor
12-30-2012, 10:32 PM
You seem to know a lot about the ins and outs of cash gifting programs and 'the industry' not to be a cash gifter. I did actually read all 19 pages yesterday, the charities told me to take a day off.

Um, no, Hypanor. I only investigated the term "lutarian" after he showed up here and started babbling. Never let the truth get in the way of a good stirring, I always say. The time stamps gave that away...

lutarian
12-30-2012, 10:37 PM
Oh really? Tell me than. How do I know the ins and outs of cash gifting programs even though I never stated I did. LOL! You are like the rest of the group. Assuming and lying. So sad. mmm....I wonder if you are a cash gifter?

If you read all the pages than you would have never stated the information you stated...which was point blank not true.

You seem to know a lot about the ins and outs of cash gifting programs and 'the industry' not to be a cash gifter. I did actually read all 19 pages yesterday, the charities told me to take a day off.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good stirring, I always say. The time stamps gave that away...

okosh
12-30-2012, 11:09 PM
You are like the rest of the group.

Got to say you are not like the usual scammers we get here....They smart and know when to quit.....You just thick as a brick and like to keep on with your denial of the facts that have been posted by by PHH....

lutarian
12-30-2012, 11:15 PM
Maybe it's because I am not a scammer and don't do cash gifting yet you lie and state falsehoods?

LOL!! You little, little person...I have told you before why I used the name Lutarian. I guess "if" someone is using the name Okosh on any forum out there that means it is YOU? :RpS_wink:

Got to say you are not like the usual scammers we get here....They smart and know when to quit.....You just thick as a brick and like to keep on with your denial of the facts that have been posted by by PHH....

okosh
12-31-2012, 12:11 AM
Maybe it's because I am not a scammer and don't do cash gifting

Of course not.....You've made it really clear that everyone except for you is an idiot and has no clue.....

News flash Willy.....You're the idiot and we all have a clue....

littleroundman
12-31-2012, 12:18 AM
Perhaps if we all threw in a few cents, Mr Cybertroll could go out and buy that clue he's so obviously lacking.

okosh
12-31-2012, 12:27 AM
Perhaps if we all threw in a few cents, Mr Cybertroll could go out and buy that clue he's so obviously lacking.

Maybe he could use his 50/50 or phone a friend....That is if he has any friends....

lutarian
12-31-2012, 01:03 AM
No. There were five of you that I consider idiots. However, one of you (won't mention a name) is becoming much less of one lately.

No. Your the idiot. Only an idiot assumes things and lies about people.

Of course not.....You've made it really clear that everyone except for you is an idiot and has no clue.....

News flash Willy.....You're the idiot and we all have a clue....