PDA

View Full Version : the Chairmans View

chairmanali
08-21-2012, 03:55 PM
hello all. my name is Ali, though i use the name chairman ali in reference to my position in my company. just wanted to get that out the way. the other thing i want to say quickly is that although most so called make money online sites seem to be these cheap gpt's, that is definitely not the only way to do it. anyone who has done even a little research should no this. i say that because i use realscam.com to check on gpt sites, and i never registered before until now. i will comment on the post that prompted me to register, and say this conclude: everything is not a scam, and you do your readers a great disservice if you havent actually tried or know someone who has tried something before you judge it. thank you for the time and i look forward to the dialogue.

littleroundman
08-21-2012, 05:49 PM
everything is not a scam, and you do your readers a great disservice if you havent actually tried or know someone who has tried something before you judge it.

Err, we're not talking about "everything" we're on a forum called REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) and we're talking specifically about scams.

I haven't jumped off the roof in a Batman cape, nor do I know anyone who has "tried" it, either, but, guess what ??

laidback
08-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Err, we're not talking about "everything" we're on a forum called REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) and we're talking specifically about scams.

I haven't jumped off the roof in a Batman cape, nor do I know anyone who has "tried" it, either, but, guess what ??
You mean there are actually some people out there that don't know they'll get hurt or killed if they step in front of a speeding bus? Oh! Wait! You need to have proof!!!

littleroundman
08-21-2012, 08:08 PM
You mean there are actually some people out there that don't know they'll get hurt or killed if they step in front of a speeding bus?

You know exactly how the get-rich-quickers would counter that argument.

"The expert team behind xyzHYIP has eleventy two and a half years experience and have come up with a novel and innovative way to defy the laws of mathematics and physics to..........................."

laidback
08-21-2012, 08:19 PM
You know exactly how the get-rich-quickers would counter that argument.

Dunno about defying physics and mathematics, but they sure defy logic...!

littleroundman
08-21-2012, 08:29 PM
As I've said before:

The main problem with common sense is that it's not all that common.

path2prosperity
08-22-2012, 05:41 AM
It is advertised on Scamlandppro. There are no legitimate businesses which would even consider advertising in a cybespace sewer like Adlandpro any longer.