PDA

View Full Version : ZNZ One

JustTooMuchTime
08-12-2012, 10:59 AM
I keep seeing this pop up and somebody just asked a question about it. It looks like some sort of MLM based on "trial offers". I searched the forum and didn't find anything - unless something's buried in the threads. Just want to make sure I'm right about that before I hunt down more info as it seems like something that would have been covered here already.

Whip
08-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Never heard of it.

JustTooMuchTime
08-12-2012, 11:30 AM
OK. Great. I'll do some hunting.

path2prosperity
08-12-2012, 02:55 PM
I did post about this one in a Scamland thread. It is being pimped all over Scamland. If you do some digging I will add what I can find.

I thought it was this Scamland thread (http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandpro-your-one-stop-site-all-scams-1276/index11.html) but I did not see it. I have just started at the computer this evening and will probably dig something out soon.

JustTooMuchTime
08-13-2012, 12:15 PM
I did post about this one in a Scamland thread. It is being pimped all over Scamland. If you do some digging I will add what I can find.

I thought it was this Scamland thread (http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandpro-your-one-stop-site-all-scams-1276/index11.html) but I did not see it. I have just started at the computer this evening and will probably dig something out soon.

I found them:
http://www.realscam.com/f8/your-daily-scam-presented-kathleen-vonbeenkom-adlandpro-1160/index6.html
http://www.realscam.com/f9/2010-blessings-1174/index7.html

scratchycat
08-13-2012, 01:44 PM
******CASH FOR REFERRALS******

7/28/2012 8:31:02 AM

It's simple. Sign up with ZNZ ONE, get your credit requirement and I will pay you $10. Step up to ZNZ BIGCASH and I will pay you $40! Then go on to refer other people and make up to $80 non-stop payments for life! It's that easy!
******CASH FOR REFERRALS****** | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2551595/CASH-FOR-REFERRALS.aspx)

The place where you can post anything!!

******CASH FOR REFERRALS****** | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2551595/CASH-FOR-REFERRALS.aspx)

scratchycat
08-13-2012, 02:06 PM
Has ZNZ One been approved by the Better Business Bureau? - Yahoo! Answers (http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111105070820AABvJF8)

Someone asked the question on Yahoo and there was an answer.

scratchycat
08-13-2012, 02:13 PM
Zipnadazilch is actually affiliate marketing, and affiliate marketing is one of the most legitimate work from home opportunities available. What an “affiliate” does is goes out and markets for other companies to receive a commission. (basically we sell other peoples stuff) This is also referred to as Cost Per Action. (or CPA) These companies (like FreeCreditReport.com) are willing to pay a “Cost” to receive a specific “Action.” Let me use a few scenario’s to help better explain this process.

Big Red Flags!

Using freecreditreport dot com is a comparison that only a fool would fall for and everyone is saying they want your CC number right up front.

Is Znz A Scam Or A Great Opportunity To Work From Home? (http://workfromhomefactsandmyths.info/what-to-expect-from-znz-one/) A PLACE TO STAY AWAY FROM FOR ADVICE!!

scratchycat
08-13-2012, 02:20 PM
So it signs up with companies as an affiliate and gets other people to promote the products and that is divided among membership??

NEVER USE FREECREDITREPORT DOT COM. USA has this:
The Federal Trade Commission's Information on Free Annual Credit Reports (http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/microsites/freereports/index.shtml) (can see it here as legit)

annualcreditreport.com (https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp)

Yes, we need to dig further on this...

chairmanali
08-21-2012, 04:04 PM
this is the thread that prompted me to join this site. im just going to put it out there and pull no punches. zip nada zilch is defintely real and paying. i know because i have been paid and so have thousands of others. they encourage members to post their earning screenshots and you can see they are not doctored at all! if you think this is a scam you know nothing about internet marketing. im going to tell you what it is. znz is a incentivized freebie network where you get paid to refer others to complete trial offers. its defintely legit and there are hundreds of other paying sites just like it! they all use CPA network offers, which pay them enough to pay you enough. I've made a couple hundred from znz in a day. thats right one day, on many of the sites in their network and they have a bunch. so does custom freebies, and freebiejeebies.. one of CPA networks used by freebie sites is coprosper. offerfusion is another. go to offerfusion and look at the pay per lead amount they are giving. if you really want to make some money quick you should look into znz and some of the other Freebie sites. i am giving you a jewel here and even though do have a referral id with znz im not even going to post it! you should also know that the get paid to do surveys and click emails sites are all using the same offers fromt he same networks, znz and other freebie sites dont pay you pennies though they pay dollars, directly to paypal and quicker than you can say what the "bleep" just happened. now who hear wants to challenge this post? i will eat you alive!

ProfHenryHiggins
08-21-2012, 04:38 PM
Mind if I show your post to Paypal? Their AUP (that's Acceptable Use Policies) directly prohibits multi-level marketing programs from paying or receiving money through them.

Give me a little bit to track down your account, Ali. I have some off-line business to attend to first.

EagleOne
08-21-2012, 05:16 PM
this is the thread that prompted me to join this site. im just going to put it out there and pull no punches. zip nada zilch is defintely real and paying. i know because i have been paid and so have thousands of others. they encourage members to post their earning screenshots and you can see they are not doctored at all! if you think this is a scam you know nothing about internet marketing. im going to tell you what it is. znz is a incentivized freebie network where you get paid to refer others to complete trial offers. its defintely legit and there are hundreds of other paying sites just like it! they all use CPA network offers, which pay them enough to pay you enough. I've made a couple hundred from znz in a day. thats right one day, on many of the sites in their network and they have a bunch. so does custom freebies, and freebiejeebies.. one of CPA networks used by freebie sites is coprosper. offerfusion is another. go to offerfusion and look at the pay per lead amount they are giving. if you really want to make some money quick you should look into znz and some of the other Freebie sites. i am giving you a jewel here and even though do have a referral id with znz im not even going to post it! you should also know that the get paid to do surveys and click emails sites are all using the same offers fromt he same networks, znz and other freebie sites dont pay you pennies though they pay dollars, directly to paypal and quicker than you can say what the "bleep" just happened. now who hear wants to challenge this post? i will eat you alive!

Yeah and Zeek, ASD, Megalido, 12DP, PhoenixSurf, CEP, AVGA, all said the same thing. Want me to name more?

But please begin eating.

Whip
08-21-2012, 08:04 PM
*sigh* yet another tool. Looks like we've found our new moneydowntheloveit.

littleroundman
08-21-2012, 08:10 PM
i will eat you alive!

Excellent,

and I have a suggestion as to where to take your first bite.

ProfHenryHiggins
08-21-2012, 08:40 PM
If I'm not mistaken, "Chairman Ali" a.k.a. Ali Ibn Al Nas, a.k.a. Demarrio Bell, was the brains behind www.uhustlasuniversity.com ("Underground Hustlas University"), www.blacklikeus.com, and Uhuru Publishing, was involved intimately with the Uhuru Family Initiative, and drones on and on endlessly when arguing religion. His entries into a thread started by Jamal Abraham over on BlackInAmerica.com left me wondering if he talks that much in real life, too.

path2prosperity
08-22-2012, 06:21 AM
He advertises this program on Scamlandpro. There are almost certainly no legitimate businesses which are advertised on Adlandpro any longer

EagleOne
08-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Where did chairmanali go? I thought if anyone challenged they were going to get eaten alive. Typical bluster and no muster.

littleroundman
08-22-2012, 07:19 PM
Where did chairmanali go? I thought if anyone challenged they were going to get eaten alive. Typical bluster and no muster.

A bad case of indigestion, perhaps ??

EagleOne
08-22-2012, 09:48 PM
A bad case of indigestion, perhaps ??

Definitely full of gas.

JustTooMuchTime
08-25-2012, 11:13 PM
they encourage members to post their earning screenshots and you can see they are not doctored at all!

If they are askign the members to do this, it sounds like it could potentially violate the FTC's no safe harbor guidelines for testimonials:

Under the revised Guides, advertisements that feature a consumer and convey his or her experience with a product or service as typical when that is not the case will be required to clearly disclose the results that consumers can generally expect. In contrast to the 1980 version of the Guides – which allowed advertisers to describe unusual results in a testimonial as long as they included a disclaimer such as “results not typical” – the revised Guides no longer contain this safe harbor.
FTC Publishes Final Guides Governing Endorsements, Testimonials (http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/10/endortest.shtm)

It looks like they do, actually:
http://www.zipnadazilch.com/gallery/

There's an "Upload Proof" button at the bottom of that page.

juanjones
05-28-2013, 05:17 PM
Znz is a legitimate way to make money from home. It is a referral based company not really a MLM scheme at all. Best of all you have the opportunity to make money every single day with this network.

kschang
05-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Znz is a legitimate way to make money from home. It is a referral based company not really a MLM scheme at all. Best of all you have the opportunity to make money every single day with this network.

That's what they all say, man. If they say they ain't legit you won't be joining at all. Right?

laidback
05-28-2013, 06:57 PM

Are you kidding me? ( well, of course you are!) Good grief, their name says it all... ZipNadaZilch = nothing nothing nothing. How much more explicit can they be?

ribshaw
05-28-2013, 07:43 PM

So it is a pyramid scheme where the more you recruit, the more you make? And the opportunity to get paid every single day, don't hear that everyday on the interwebs, do tell.

As they say, I'm all ears.

JustTooMuchTime
05-29-2013, 01:57 AM
So it is a pyramid scheme where the more you recruit, the more you make? And the opportunity to get paid every single day, don't hear that everyday on the interwebs, do tell.

As they say, I'm all ears.

I don't think it's MLM, but the whole credit system shown in the FAQS make it a bit uclear to me:
FAQ’s « The ZipNadaZilch Network (http://www.zipnadazilch.com/faqs/)

Site Name Credit Requirements Payout
AllinOne 3.00 credits $130/referral
BigCash 1.00 credit $60/referral
BluRay 1.00 credit $30/referral
Budget 0.50 credits $20/referral
Cash 1.00 credit $40/referral
DoubleCash 2.00 credits $80/referral
Easy 1.00 credit $30/referral
Games 1.50 credits $60/referral
Gifts 1.00 credit $40/referral
iPhone 1.00 credit $40/referral
iPods 1.00 credit $40/referral
One 1.00 credit $20/referral
PayPal 1.00 credit $40/referral
Playstation 1.00 credit $40/referral
Quick 0.50 credits $20/referral
Simple 1.00 credit $35/referral
Wii 1.00 credit $40/referral
Xbox360 2.00 credits $80/referral

If they didn't have that credit system, then I think would be similar to Project Payday, where ZNZ is brokering incentivized offers from affiliate networks and then splitting the affiliate network payments with the specific member that took the offer.

If that's what their doing, that is pretty common and nothing illegal about that specific arrangement, but there are still the problems already mentioned:

1. All of the affiliate networks run a mix of legitimate offers and scams. The FTC has recently gone after affiliate networks that have run scams (I talked to one of the Senior litigators at the FTC about doing that back in 2009). I doubt they'd go after ZNZ for their part in the distribution, however...

2. I see no way that the proof-payments could possibly be compliant with the FTC's no safe harbor guidelines.

3. Even when gettin cashback for taking legitimate incentivized trial offers, remembering to cancel can be a pain.

There's something curious about the minimal number of complaints in the BBB report for ZNZ and I'm wondering if it's because most of the complaints would be about the companies behind the trial offers themselves (since that's what would show up on their billing statement).

littleroundman
05-29-2013, 02:16 AM
Znz is a legitimate way to make money from home. It is a referral based company not really a MLM scheme at all.

You're completely correct, of course.

It is NOT an MLM.

It IS, however, an endless chain recruiting or pyramid scheme

You recruit someone who then recruits someone else.

Which makes it both illegal AND, more importantly for anyone considering joining, guaranteed to fail

JustTooMuchTime
05-29-2013, 02:21 AM
I posted the FTC Free Trial consumer alert video over in the education section:

http://www.realscam.com/f41/ftc-video-about-free-trial-offers-2359/

JustTooMuchTime
05-29-2013, 02:27 AM
You're completely correct, of course.

It is NOT an MLM.

It IS, however, an endless chain recruiting or pyramid scheme

You recruit someone who then recruits someone else.

Which makes it both illegal AND, more importantly for anyone considering joining, guaranteed to fail

Yeh. It looks like a normal brokered incentived offer arrangement, until you get to those referral credits.

ribshaw
05-29-2013, 08:26 AM
I don't think it's MLM, but the whole credit system shown in the FAQS make it a bit uclear to me:
FAQ’s « The ZipNadaZilch Network (http://www.zipnadazilch.com/faqs/)

Site Name Credit Requirements Payout
AllinOne 3.00 credits $130/referral
BigCash 1.00 credit $60/referral
BluRay 1.00 credit $30/referral
Budget 0.50 credits $20/referral
Cash 1.00 credit $40/referral
DoubleCash 2.00 credits $80/referral
Easy 1.00 credit $30/referral
Games 1.50 credits $60/referral
Gifts 1.00 credit $40/referral
iPhone 1.00 credit $40/referral
iPods 1.00 credit $40/referral
One 1.00 credit $20/referral
PayPal 1.00 credit $40/referral
Playstation 1.00 credit $40/referral
Quick 0.50 credits $20/referral
Simple 1.00 credit $35/referral
Wii 1.00 credit $40/referral
Xbox360 2.00 credits $80/referral

If they didn't have that credit system, then I think would be similar to Project Payday, where ZNZ is brokering incentivized offers from affiliate networks and then splitting the affiliate network payments with the specific member that took the offer.

If that's what their doing, that is pretty common and nothing illegal about that specific arrangement, but there are still the problems already mentioned:

1. All of the affiliate networks run a mix of legitimate offers and scams. The FTC has recently gone after affiliate networks that have run scams (I talked to one of the Senior litigators at the FTC about doing that back in 2009). I doubt they'd go after ZNZ for their part in the distribution, however...

2. I see no way that the proof-payments could possibly be compliant with the FTC's no safe harbor guidelines.

3. Even when gettin cashback for taking legitimate incentivized trial offers, remembering to cancel can be a pain.

There's something curious about the minimal number of complaints in the BBB report for ZNZ and I'm wondering if it's because most of the complaints would be about the companies behind the trial offers themselves (since that's what would show up on their billing statement).

Thanks for the Analysis JTMT. I came rather late to the online world of marketing and scams, so have some catching up to do.

Many of these payment plans seem overly complex to me, to the point where my eyes glaze over and I move on. For instance, I can understand someone that has a web page and if a visitor clicks on an ad that results in a purchase the site owner would be paid a commission for the referral. Makes perfect sense! When I look at the above "credit system", it just spells nonsense to me. And do wonder if a full analysis was done if the "commission" revenue was being generated by top recruiters rather than people clicking on links for Chia Pets.

Perhaps Jaunjones will come back and explain things like a business person, rather than posting a sentence, dropping a referral link and leaving.