PDA

View Full Version : Margaret "Peggy" Clark the Nu Skin Rep from Purgatory!

Soapboxmom
08-09-2012, 02:08 PM
I befriended and my family took in and cared for a rep, Judy Sterling, that was financially ruined by Tim Darnell's Advantage Conferences pyramid scheme. I wrote about it here. (http://www.realscam.com/f9/devastating-effects-mlm-316/) She landed in chapter 7 bankruptcy $60,000.00 in debt due to her involvement in that scam. She also was victimized by a very seedy Nu Skin rep. She would not have wanted her child or close friends hurt by any publicity. I will redact those names. But, after living with the horrific pain of losing my dear friend and the terrible guilt for not realizing how much she was hurting and stopping her from taking her own life, I think her story needs to be told. She left pages and pages of materials when she took her own life and I hope by sharing them will save other families from suffering as we have.

Judy Sterling wrote:

My Dear Friends Paul and Heather,

I have provided a complete “Check List” of what to do step-by-step to contact my family,
etc. But first, just take a deep breath and read this letter together and give yourselves a
few minutes to process this. I think this will make the most sense if you read this letter
first then go to the document titled “Check List” which will lead you through all the other
documents I have provided in a logical manner.

FIRST- Please, Please, Please DO NOT take on ANY guilt about my decision. As I will
explain below, it had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with what you did or didn’t say or
do or what you could have/should have done. Also, please do not allow my family to
put any guilt on you for any reason just because I was living here at the time. You guys
were great and took much better care of me than they were ever willing to do. Don’t let
them or even yourself place any guilt on you that you should have “seen” or “known”
what I was planning. I purposely was extremely careful not to drop a hint or leave any
information where you could find it and purposely maintained a very normal day to day
life. I am determined and do NOT want to be rescued or saved. I am perfectly content
with my decision. Also, please do NOT allow the hyper religious ones in my circle make
this out to be a thing of the devil or I’m going to hell - - I don’t believe that for a minute.
God knows my heart and understands all the details of my life. They DO NOT!!!

SECOND – You have my profuse gratitude for being exceptional people and amazing
friends! You have always treated me with respect, care and as if I was one of the family.
You’ve done everything you could for me short of giving me the master bedroom and
your wallet <Grins>.

You have been SO very kind in so many ways and SO willing to do everything possible
to help me get back on my feet. I am forever indebted to you for saving my storage unit,
especially the photos, daughter’s school work, etc., that I want to pass onto her.

Over the years and during the time I have been in your home you have invested large
amounts of money in helping me and NEVER once made me feel guilty or as if I owed
you anything in return. You have no idea how freeing and relaxing that has been for
me. You were always so flexible and willing to help in any way. And the cooking is
awesome.

I am SO VERY, VERY thankful for the peaceful (emotionally not noise level – LOL)
haven you provided for me to just rest from all the craziness and stress of the past few
years while having time to put the photo albums, etc. together for Eileen.

THIRD - My decision was made the day I found out that Peggy had returned my
inheritance property to my brothers. Until that moment in time I had lived through some
horribly difficult and scary times, (without food, nearly homeless and fighting for my
health), struggling to balance making a living while trying to regain my health. And even
on my worst day I always had hope and found a way to press on.

Peggy is the Nu Skin rep that stole Judy's inheritance from her.

Soapboxmom
08-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Judy continues:

But, the day I found out that Peggy had given the property back to my brothers, I knew
that very day that all hope was gone.....

Peggy robbed me of that one last hope and motivation to go on - over something so very
trivial.....

FOURTH - The other compelling reason for my decision is that I believe there is a
MUCH, MUCH greater chance that (daughter) can still get my portion of mom’s inheritance after my death.
If my so-called “Christian” brothers have any decency at all they will
honor my final wishes to restore my portion of my inheritance to my daughter. This
way she should receive the full amount in a much more timely manner, without a costly
and uncertain contracted legal battle. Heather I would really appreciate you being my
advocate to get my mom’s property back to (daughter).......
The insurance company actually told me a couple of weeks ago that they would not
accept me for ANY phone sales. (Thanks to Advantage Conferences pushing her into chapter 7 bankruptcy).....

Due to me being gone, my brothers will
hopefully feel more willing, either out of guilt, or just doing the right thing or a combo of all this and who knows what else, for
(daughter) to have the most likely chance of receiving my inheritance.....

From the time I made my decision, I purposely began telling you (especially Heather) my
life stories, about my mom, my brothers, my daughter, work, etc. My goal was two fold.
First, I know you two are my best chance to really convey the truth to Eileen as well as
how much I love and adore her and how it pained me to think I’d hurt her in any way.

Also, I’m hoping you will work to coordinate (daugher) getting my inheritance back. More
about that later.

This letter is just about thanking you for everything, absolving you of ANY guilt and
letting you know why I decided to go and that I’m in a very happy place.

Thank YOU for being the friends I could REALLY count on!!! If I would have had more
of those and less of the brothers and Peggy types along the way - - perhaps the ending
would have been different. Anyway, I’m happy and I hope (daughter) will be too.

Anyway, I’m ETERNALLY GRATEFUL to both of you and feel SO fortunate to have
been a part of your family even for a short time.

With Love,
Judy

NEXT: Please open the document titled “Check List” before doing anything else.

Soapboxmom
08-09-2012, 03:32 PM
Peggy Clark – Cell-520- - Be sure she knows she is 100% the reason for my
decision. My blood is on her hands forever!

Service Order for Judy Sterling
Sunday, November 21, 2010 from 2pm – 3pm

Service to be led by Jim (Paul Dobrott Alternate)
Yes, she was part of our family and asked my husband to lead her memorial service if her old boyfriend was not able to do so. Shockingly, Peggy had the gall to show up for Judy's service after stealing her entire inheritance. Peggy and the brothers, who had conspired together to steal the inheritance (property deed), buzzed around the daughter as if they actually gave a damn about her, when if they had truly cared about her they would restore her rightful inheritance so Judy could rest in peace. Vultures!

scratchycat
08-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Yes, she was part of our family and asked my husband to lead her memorial service if her old boyfriend was not able to do so. Shockingly, Peggy had the gall to show up for Judy's service after stealing her entire inheritance. Peggy and the brothers, who had conspired together to steal the inheritance (property deed), buzzed around the daughter as if they actually gave a damn about her, when if they had truly cared about her they would restore her rightful inheritance so Judy could rest in peace. Vultures!

What a sad story. I pray that God will intervene and the daughter will wind up with all the inheritance and those vultures will suffer. There are some really greedy people in this world.

scratchycat
08-10-2012, 09:26 AM
Is this the same Peggy Clark??

Anti-Aging Site Announces Bee Venom Review After Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Use of Venom Skin Care Injections (http://www.prweb.com/releases/MarineD3/ReviewsAndBonus/prweb9784647.htm) (a Twitter post)

https://twitter.com/PeggyClark

She really promotes those anti-aging products but I don't see Nu Skin among them yet.

scratchycat
08-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Nu Skin Enterprises Introduces New Anti-Aging Products Based On Research NUS - Investors.com (http://news.investors.com/article/602397/201202271738/nu-skin-enterprises-anti-aging-products-research.htm)

That was a tweet in February 2012.