PDA

View Full Version : Phew!

Kelly
08-06-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi, I'm Kelly. This place is like finding an island in a storm. I've just started researching MLMs and am having difficulty finding any sane and rational websites discussing them. Everything out there seems intent on convincing you they are not pyramid schemes and then wants to sell you some whatever it is they are pushing.
So, I'm happy to be here and looking forward to learning more!

littleroundman
08-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Hiya Kelly and welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Anything we can do to assist you on your quest, just ask.

We don't bite.

Well, some of us don't, anyway.

laidback
08-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Hiya Kelly and welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

Anything we can do to assist you on your quest, just ask.

We don't bite.

Well, some of us don't, anyway.

Not speaking for yourself there are ya ole toothy one...?

littleroundman
08-07-2012, 01:21 AM

Li'l ol' pussycat moi ???

Whip
08-07-2012, 09:10 AM

I thought he was talking about scratchy. I mean, c'mon.....just look at her username and avatar.

scratchycat
08-07-2012, 03:14 PM
I thought he was talking about scratchy. I mean, c'mon.....just look at her username and avatar.

Just look who's talking :whip_the_worker:!!

Welcome Kelly, we are glad you found us and that smell is not coming from me, I bathed just 2 weeks ago!

Kelly
08-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Thanks everyone! I've just started looking into MLMs because my town, and a few friends, have been taken over by Visalus. I always knew Companies like them were not a good idea to get involved in, but when I started really researching them I finally understood how really devious and harmful they are. Scary, really. Now, looking through the threads, I'm frankly amazed that their are so many of them and that they are allowed to continue operating. It's scary really.
So, I'm glad to be here and, for the record, I smell nothing and I'm pretty sure there is no biting.
Carry on teasing each other!

okosh
08-08-2012, 12:51 AM
Just look who's talking :whip_the_worker:!!

Welcome Kelly, we are glad you found us and that smell is not coming from me, I bathed just 2 weeks ago!

Here kitty...kitty...kitty...time for your bath kitty...

:RpS_laugh:

scratchycat
08-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Thanks everyone! I've just started looking into MLMs because my town, and a few friends, have been taken over by Visalus. I always knew Companies like them were not a good idea to get involved in, but when I started really researching them I finally understood how really devious and harmful they are. Scary, really. Now, looking through the threads, I'm frankly amazed that their are so many of them and that they are allowed to continue operating. It's scary really.
So, I'm glad to be here and, for the record, I smell nothing and I'm pretty sure there is no biting.
Carry on teasing each other!

It looks much like a MLM and I found this review:

From Primerica selling bogus financial services to the sad miracle cure of MonaVie, it seems like everyone, everywhere has a great product to sell, and in most cases is so great that they require your help in selling it. The concept is simple and no different than every other MLM scam out there. You simply buy the product and sell it or help sell it directly for a chance to get rich as the product is simply flawless and undiscovered which makes it so much more valuable (or so you are told). The real problem however lies within people not believing a word of what you have to sell. How can this be? So many have claimed to make millions and now live free because of this and you somehow can’t sell anything?

ViSalus Sciences sells a series of health pills and products supposed to help you live healthier and better. Ranging from weight loss pills to anti aging pills, the system is claimed to be a proven solution to help everyone but yet is not sold in stores? A great solution that would make millions if sold to the public but its not available in stores. That’s interesting that even a health store like GNC would not carry such a miracle cure but lets keep going with it.

Scam of the Month - ViSalus Sciences (http://www.secretentourage.com/entrepreneur/business/visalus-sciences-scam/)

Visalus was developed by businessmen Ryan Blair, Blake Mallen and Nick Sarnicola. Together, these three put together the training coaching and all you need to be a successful Visalus affiliate.

Let's take a look at Ryan Blair first:

Ryan Blair's path to self-made millionaire was an unlikely one. He grew up in a family environment fraught with domestic abuse, drug use, alcoholism, imprisonment, abandonment and poverty. His father was an engineer who provided a middle-class upbringing for his family until he became addicted to drugs and turned violent. "He would beat my mom with his fist in front of us to prove a point, he would hold guns to her head, spit on her in front of us," Blair said. His dad left when Blair was 13, and with a brother and sister in prison, another sister who fled and a mom who was an alcoholic, he became a ward of the court of California, living in poverty.

Ryan Blair, ViSalus: My First Million (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/02/ryan-blair-visalus-my-first-million_n_1383430.html)

scratchycat
08-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Ryan probably made his millions from all the 'victims' of the MLM program since they were the ones buying into this miracle cure.

scratchycat
08-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Here kitty...kitty...kitty...time for your bath kitty...

:RpS_laugh:

I am a fast runner and you have to catch me first!! Thanks guys and I really think Whip meant how sexy I am, tail up and everything!!

Kelly, you could start a new thread on ViSalus under MLMs forum. We could take it from there.

kschang
08-09-2012, 02:55 PM
Visalus is definitely MLM, and was highlighted on both Kevin Thompson and Troy Dooly's websites.

Soapboxmom
08-09-2012, 03:04 PM
Visalus is definitely MLM, and was highlighted on both Kevin Thompson and Troy Dooly's websites.

That right there is proof positive of what a scam it is!

okosh
08-09-2012, 06:54 PM
I am a fast runner and you have to catch me first!! Thanks guys and I really think Whip meant how sexy I am, tail up and everything!!

Like all cats you'll be in the kitchen 2 hours b4 it's your dinner time going meow....meow...meow....In the hope of an early feed.....
Then it's in the bath tub you go....

littleroundman
08-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Thanks guys and I really think Whip meant how sexy I am, tail up and everything!!

I was thinking more along the lines of how you cats wash the area under their tail and how they have to.........oh, never mind.

okosh
08-09-2012, 09:03 PM
I was thinking more along the lines of how you cats wash the area under their tail and how they have to.........oh, never mind.

I got a cat who struggles cos her right leg gets in the way.....

scratchycat
08-10-2012, 08:13 AM

Sorry, I don't follow either one, maybe I should.

Could you reference those sites for us again?

scratchycat
08-10-2012, 08:19 AM

At least not like people who sometimes use others to do that!! :butt_kisser:
:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

And by the way, after a spin in the washing machine, I am very clean, thank you!!