PDA

View Full Version : DailyCashMania Davey Bell's Next Scam

laidback
07-26-2012, 11:39 PM
This is an absolute comedy of errors at launch, errr close errr relaunch errr. If you call this guy a nitwit you're half right...!
Daily Cash Mania - Dailycashmania.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Daily-Cash-Mania-Dailyc-t414966.html)

okosh
07-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Well this scam has not even started and Dave has placed blame for his own stuff ups at the feet of the processor...

Here is the poop....

Hello everyone.

Just to say that we have sorted out the bug in egopay, as best we can. This is a fault with their own server not being able to cope with large spikes. It slows and times out, they really need to look at their timeout parameters if their server cant cope, they need to increase it or get on better servers.

Anyway, we have written a cron file that will keep contacting the egopay api every few minutes to ask about incomplete 'pending' transfers which will then credit the member's account.

It's a bit weird that it seemed to be okay for the fake launch, and decides to crash out on the real launch... But what can we do? I wish they would all take a leaf out of Paypal's book.

I was actually less than 5 minutes away from launch when I had to stop it (head in hands).

But we will go ahead today. But because some members may experience a short wait to get funded, I am going to go ahead with the split launch. At approx 12 noon EST (New York) I will open up for pre-registrations and pre-funding. Once the rush in sorted and things slow down, (approx 3 hours) I will open for purchasing.

If you are already in and funded, well done, kick back, relax and wait for the call to purchase positions.

If using ego pay, please give it 15 minutes, if you get no show in your account after 15 minutes, contact support, and use the 'billing' option and we will check it and credit it for you. Please add your payment processor, your username, amount sent and transaction ID in your ticket. there will be a member of staff monitoring all tickets as they come in.

Once you are registered you can get your link and promote. So essentially, full launch goes off at about 3PM EST.

Th first shout on purchases will be on this link, it will be open to the public.

http://www.moneynetw...rchases-launch/

The makeup of the ref links have changed, so please be sure that you have /?sponsor=yourusername at the end of your link before posting it anywhere.

There will be no favoring or early ins, the accounts are not pre-loaded, so the opportunity is there for anyone to get the first spots in the board and make the big bucks..

Good luck to everyone.

Dave

okosh
07-28-2012, 01:34 AM
LOL...Server has crashed....

More poop....

Hi.

Sorry. I can't properly access the server.

It is running far too slow at the moment, I have asked the hosting company to restart the server for me.

we are being held back by egopay which for some reason does not complete all the payments instantly. At the moment we still have 29 incoming payments. We need to get all those in so we can open purchases of subs.

Bear with me... I can't even get an email out from the server at the moment.

okosh
07-28-2012, 01:40 AM
Of course it's the members fault that the server crashed....

More poop...

Hi DCM Members. Just a quick email to tell you that the launch has been quite successful. In fact, you crashed the server smile.gif We are just checking to make sure that all deposits are in member's accounts safely. We have identified that Egopay has a strange system, in that it does not always credit instantly. We still have 29 incoming deposits, so we need to wait until they are all cleared. If you don't see your balance appear straight away, do not fear. We have a record of every single payment taken, and if we have to do it manually we will until Egopay sorts themselves out. We are looking to hit over 1000 members in the first 24 hours, so keep up the good work. Subs purchases should be opened in an hour or so. Please hold tight. Thank you for your patience. DCM Admin.

littleroundman
07-28-2012, 01:43 AM
He can't have too many new HYIPs in him until he wears out his welcome in the HYIP world entirely and has to change his I.D. and come back as someone new.

laidback
07-28-2012, 02:04 AM
He can't have too many new HYIPs in him until he wears out his welcome in the HYIP world entirely and has to change his I.D. and come back as someone new.
Kinda sad with all the publicity on the crash and burn of the first two programs, there are supposedly 1000 people signed up in this POS so far.

littleroundman
07-28-2012, 02:12 AM
Kinda sad with all the publicity on the crash and burn of the first two programs, there are supposedly 1000 people signed up in this POS so far.

"Dave" said it, therefore you just KNOW it's B/S.

The guy couldn't lie straight in bed.

littleroundman
07-28-2012, 02:35 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/LIES.jpg

okosh
07-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Dave says 1000 members but it's BS....Spots jumped from around #200 to #600..... So that's 400 buys people think were made that were not....
The books are cooked here just like they were in T2monkey-club....

laidback
07-28-2012, 02:04 PM
LOL, Davey is now at least paying lip service to the idea that his failures are HIS responsibility:

Hi guys.

Well the eventual launch went well apart from the server crash just before subs launch.

We got out of it in good style and it seems that everyone in T2NMK got nice numbers. I can see a few members of T2 already at break even point, so well done.

I don't really know what to say about the rest of it.

We have around 4000 daily subs in. It has slowed to an almost halt.

Obviously this is mostly due in part to being abandoned at the last minute by all the top sponsors.

This is totally my own fault. Nobody else's, so please do not take this as a finger pointing exercise.

It seems that my name is so tarnished in this industry, that no matter what I do, I will have the wolves at my feet, and also every sponsor that follows me, it is the same for them.

The difference is..... They make their living from looking clean and in no way can they be seen to support someone in my situation. I can't really blame them for that. If I was to be totally honest, I would probably think twice myself.

But that is where the understanding ends.

If everything had gone off the way it was supposed to a week ago, we would be all riding high now. This is all we would have needed to get us all back on track, but looks like it is all down to me now and my 'not so high profile' team, who I am most grateful and honored to have with me. I bow to them all.

The people I have helping me now, deserve a huge round of applause, they ask nothing in return, they just want to see the best come out of a bad situation. They are the total cream of the crop in my estimation. I feel very humbled and honoured to have you on my team.

TEAM.... That is one of my favourite words. When a team pulls together, they need nobody, they don't need to rely on leaders, they lead their own way. They don't need push here and there by so called 'experts'. they can get there as a TEAM!! If your team is 4000 strong, then you will look down on any of the 'Industry leaders'.

Nobody leads this industry, NOBODY!!

As a team, we could own this industry, we could OWN IT!!!

T2 MoneyKlub is supposed to be a club. If we all pull together, we can make and break any program on the internet, and come out top every time. Think about it.

This forum has a membership of over 11,000... T2MK and C150 have a combined active membership of 4000.

Now from what I can see... We have enough power here to take over the whole market... I think the time has come to do just that. You do not need a 'leader' to tell what is good and what is bad... Look at the present situation for evidence.

Most of you guys (not all) were led into T2MK and C150 by 'leaders'. This thing became a mess, most because of me, but where did the money go? Not in my bank account, I can reassure you of that.

I thought I had an arrangement, to help give back some credibility to some of these leaders, I thought they really cared about their downline.... boy was I wrong!!

The top and bottom of it is... With the help of all these 'leaders' who brought most of you into my debt, we could have launched something really good that would definitely pulled us all into better times. But no!!!

They left me and a few members to bail everyone out, they DON'T CARE!!! They got your money, now go away.... Huh.

I won't name anyone here.... I really do not need to.

The only person as much as I hate to admit it, that I would ever trust to lead me into a program, and this will shock you all. Is Lolalola. As much as she can be a thorn in my side, she ONLY ever thinks of the members. I would get 20 emails a day from her, and nothing from the other lot, and that is when things were at their worst.

We fell out a lot, because she is a ***** when it comes to people losing money and she was always on my back... Not a single email from the 'leaders' until their withdrawals stopped, that's when they cared.

That is the shape of this industry.... Do NOT trust anyone, especially 'leaders'.

I am hoping that things will pick up in DCM, its all good because the T2MK account is cycling well and making money for us. The next program will be crazy, and won't take a lot of pushing, but if all 4000 of us push it, we will drag ourselves out of the mire and into good times again, and we can all feel good. Why?... because we know the money goes to those in the team and not straight to the top.

Sorry to put such a big zap on all you people, but it is about time we all woke up. If you want something doing properly.... do it yourself.
Now he's hinting at another plan to, "drag ourselves out of the mire,"...!

Whip
07-28-2012, 02:26 PM
LOL, Davey is now at least paying lip service to the idea that his failures are HIS responsibility:

He's not taking any responsibility. He's blaming the people that know he and his cohorts are scammers and calling him on it as the problem.

okosh
07-29-2012, 02:33 AM

I'm calling a union meeting....Delivering the poop from Dave is my job....Says so in my contract.....

okosh
07-29-2012, 02:43 AM
Snip from the poop....

It seems that my name is so tarnished in this industry, that no matter what I do, I will have the wolves at my feet, and also every sponsor that follows me, it is the same for them.

By George I think he gets it.....

littleroundman
07-29-2012, 02:46 AM
I will have the wolves at my feet, and also every sponsor that follows me,

Get over yourself, sunshine.

What "sponsors" ???

laidback
07-29-2012, 12:11 PM
I'm calling a union meeting....Delivering the poop from Dave is my job....Says so in my contract.....

Oops, sorry. I had already used that part of the roll for other purposes1469

okosh
07-31-2012, 01:29 AM
some poop from admin....

Hi DCM Members.

Thank you for all your support with the past days efforts. We are slowly rising through the ranks. Things will change for the better very soon once we launch our auction site and mega-prize of $10,000 cash voucher.

To help us shoot a few remaining bugs, the site may go down once or twice in the next couple of days, other than that we may need to suspend a few features such as daily sub renewals... so your account won't be debited, withdrawals... while we upgrade the payment APIs and server software to support them, and also board views... while we look at one or two strange issues with some of the boards not showing.

You can still register and fund accounts as all issues have been sorted out regarding those problems.

All members who have submitted support tickets regarding those above issues, we are well aware of them and you will see soon that the changes will be positively reflective in your accounts. please do not send in repeat tickets, as this will not speed up the technical staff.

We need to make these changes and repairs on a membership wide basis. We have noted all individual account issues and all will be restored.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

DCM Admin.

littleroundman
07-31-2012, 01:33 AM
DCM

DCM, isn't that what the note in your pay packet says when you've been sacked ??

Don't Come Monday

laidback
07-31-2012, 02:31 AM
DCM, isn't that what the note in your pay packet says when you've been sacked ??

Don't Come Monday
Or DCT...!

okosh
08-01-2012, 09:32 PM
Now this is interesting.....

Daily-Scam-mania is offline.....T2 scam club redirects to scam mania.....c150 also off line....And the forum is also gone....
Has Dave closed up shop??...

laidback
08-01-2012, 11:19 PM
Now this is interesting.....

Daily-Scam-mania is offline.....T2 scam club redirects to scam mania.....c150 also off line....And the forum is also gone....
Has Dave closed up shop??...
That could delay the update that's, "coming soon."...!

okosh
08-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Poop from Admin.....

In short he claims the site was hacked into....

okosh
08-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Full version of the poop....

Dear DCM Member.

This is a very important update and you need to read and follow the instructions within.

Unfortunately it seems that DCM has its core of enemies.

What I mean by that, is that a couple of days ago we suffered an attack on our database. Which resulted in some of our data being deleted.

Our backup folder was also deleted from the server.
It is not clear who mounted this attack. However, what we do know is that it was some entity which had some form of familiarity with this script. After going through all the server logs, we detected that a script had been triggered which deleted data from the �€˜users�€™ table in the database.

This included the user�€™s passwords, addresses, email addresses and sponsor details.

We also know that the intent was not for personal gain, it was done to destabilize the program. Which it managed to do, albeit temporarily.

Fortunately we were able to recover all member email addresses, although we cannot match them with members, so we only have the ability to use them to send out this email.

We will be re-opening the member�€™s area soon, and we will need you to log in to your account with the password �€˜123456�€™. This is the default password and as soon as you are inside, go straight to your �€˜profile�€™ area and input a new password of your choice. PLEASE remember it or write it down, as it will not be emailed to you for security purposes.

Also you will need to fill in your personal details again. Also, in the next 24 hours we will add the ability for you to input your sponsor�€™s username.

If you are a sponsor, and you feel that some of your referrals are missing. You will have received an email every time someone signed up, so please go to your email account to confirm who you do not see in your downline and contact our support team with the list of missing refs, and we will make the adjustments for you.

We have totally tightened up security and there is no way an entry can be made into our server, it is now 100% impossible.

At the moment we have stopped cycling and it will resume in the coming days. Your subs will not be deducted during this time. We will also be checking accounts that have not been getting their daily subs deducted during the days we were live and cycling.

Once this bug has been cleared, we will restart the cycling.
We apologize for this inconvenience, and we are tremendously appreciative of you patience.

Regards.
DCM Admin.

laidback
08-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Poop from Admin.....

In short he claims the site was hacked into....
What is even sillier is the recovery plan:

We will be re-opening the member�€™s area soon, and we will need you to log in to your account with the password �€˜123456�€™. This is the default password and as soon as you are inside, go straight to your �€˜profile�€™ area and input a new password of your choice. PLEASE remember it or write it down, as it will not be emailed to you for security purposes. So let's see, he sends out an email with a temp password and it gets published on a pubic forum...! I don't see that move as particularly security conscious....!

Whip
08-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Because, once again, the 'hacker' story is bullshit. I can't believe they keep throwing that one out there.

okosh
08-02-2012, 10:22 PM
Because, once again, the 'hacker' story is bullshit. I can't believe they keep throwing that one out there.

Every word from this scammers mouth is BS....The fever....The wedding....His kids balling their eyes out.....Chris the tech guy stealing the funds....The 60K which then shrunk to 30K frozen in ap....the site being hacked....
Did I miss any of his lies???

littleroundman
08-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Every word from this scammers mouth is BS....The fever....The wedding....His kids balling their eyes out.....Chris the tech guy stealing the funds....The 60K which then shrunk to 30K frozen in ap....the site being hacked....
Did I miss any of his lies???

Did he touch his keyboard ???

If he did, it's a lie.

Desperadoes and people trying to reclaim their money from the last disaster only in this one, I think.

okosh
08-02-2012, 10:36 PM
Did he touch his keyboard ???

If he did, it's a lie.

Desperadoes and people trying to reclaim their money from the last disaster only in this one, I think.

Reff whores like Stroz aside....Even the genuine players who play it like a game posted that they want nothing to do with this scammer Dave....
From what I see it's mostly those who lost with Dave's first 2 scams that are desperate enough to deposit here....They got fingers and toes crossed that they can make enough in this one to cover their losses from T2 and C150....
But when this one is over they will all just be nothing more then 3 time losers....

Like they say....
Fool me once shame on you....Fool me twice shame on me....
But fool me 3 times and mental help is needed....

baylee
08-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Reff whores like Stroz aside....Even the genuine players who play it like a game posted that they want nothing to do with this scammer Dave....
From what I see it's mostly those who lost with Dave's first 2 scams that are desperate enough to deposit here....They got fingers and toes crossed that they can make enough in this one to cover their losses from T2 and C150....
But when this one is over they will all just be nothing more then 3 time losers....

Like they say....
Fool me once shame on you....Fool me twice shame on me....
But fool me 3 times and mental help is needed....

From reading the updates daveyboy is setting the stage for lolalola to be the admin of their next scam, and then daveyboy can come back with a new/different identity for scam number 5.

baylee
08-05-2012, 06:10 PM
The latest post from MMG about daveyboy's third SCAM. I have to believe mikesteambuild is right about some people never learning. LOL.

mikesteambuild

post Today, 01:53 PM
Post #538

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 148,048

Can't believe I let this guy steal another $50 from me after his theft in T2...Some people never learn censored2.gif

--------------------
New Hybrid A Cycler & 2X2 Matrix
Club To Infinity
The Future for Sustainable Online Businesses

okosh
08-07-2012, 02:56 AM
Fresh poop from admin.....

Hi guys.... I just posted this in the facebook group.... sorry i haven't been about, i have been all over trying to get someone to sort the bugs out of this script. There are tons.

Hi Everyone, and thanks to Mike for holding the fort for me while I get everything sorted out.

@Adriana. I will add the access to withdrawals again once we are running again. You are in a very fortunate position being high up in this program, don't wish it away. I am working for you as much as everyone in the program.

@The members. I have been scouting about to shoot the bugs in this god awful script, and am having a hell of a time trying to secure someone that knows what they are doing to be able to find and correct all the things that (as far as I am concerned) were deliberately written into this script by yourfreeworldscripts.com.

I am not pointing fingers, but someone went down a dark path to create problems for us. I have had it confirmed that some of the code that was written was purposeful in its nature and not something that was badly written code, as the code was phrased to create problems.

The tough thing is, coders are very difficult to find for this sort of project, because as I am sure you understand, these programs can be very complex to learn, and you can't work on the code unless you know 100% what it is attempting to achieve, and if you have not been around cyclers for a while, you know yourself they can be confusing.

This has put off a lot of coders who just can't seem to get their heads around it, even though to me, it is all self explanatory and straightforward.

If there are any good PHP coders out there that are totally familiar with the flow of this script, I would be interested to talk with you. Just get in tough with Digby121 and he will get a message to me If not, I will go for my plan B.

Plan B... I have decided that I may attempt to take a copy of the TGP script and get it modeled for this, I think it is a much more reliable and robust script, and if we can get the daily subs module added to it, I think it will be a lot simpler for a coder to handle. We are just trying to decrypt the script before we can integrate the daily sub into. If this is successful, I will import all the data into the new script and throw this one in the trash, or even put it out for free download to show the developer how much value I put on it.

Anyway, I will try and keep you more up to date, sorry for all this crap we are going through, but trust me,, I have lost plenty of sleep over it.

Toodle pip. smile.gif

Dave.

baylee
08-08-2012, 07:51 PM
After three scams in a row, I have to wonder why any rational person would believe this scammer!

littleroundman
08-08-2012, 08:39 PM
After three scams in a row, I have to wonder why any rational person would believe this scammer!

The question I would have to ask is "are they" ??

I'd think Bells' current "problems" are more likely to do with the fact there are not enough new members to even START a new round, much less carry it on long enough for anyone to make money.

Judging on past performances, there's no way Davey is putting in any of his own money as seed capital and there's definitely not enough movement on the usual suspect forums to indicate any interest among players.

Add to that the fact he's persona non grata on most of the forums anyway, and he's up the proverbial creek sans paddle.

okosh
08-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Some poop from admin....

In short....Round 3 is over and round 4 starts soon....

Hi DCM Member

This is very important.

We have noticed that your email address and possibly other important profile info is not present in your DCM account.

We will be relaunching the program soon, and you must go and update all your user information by logging in here.

If you get an error message while logging in, please follow the on-screen instructions to log in and change your password.

We can NOT process a withdrawal unless all your profile info is present in your account.

Thank You.

DCM Admin.

littleroundman
08-14-2012, 07:08 AM
What's this ??

Trouble in paradise ??

The clash of the Titans ??

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/t2.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/t22.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/t23.jpg

t2 moneyklub thread, Talkgold HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4865669&postcount=253)

laidback
08-14-2012, 12:51 PM
There was trouble in paradise long before this point...! Clash of the Titans? Nah, more like Gnash of the Teeth..!

okosh
08-16-2012, 06:18 PM

Of course the problems are the fault of members....LOL....

Dear DCM Members.

We have detected that some accounts have not been debited their sub fees for a couple of days before the last maintenance closure, this has caused us 'knock-on' problems in the system with regards to referral commissions etc.

These were not reported to us by the members affected, when their fees were not being taken, but are quick to report the other effects.

Please help us to help you, if there is ever an incident where you have noticed that your subs were not taken, then please do the right thing and tell us, so we can address the issue, because it can cause emany problems for the entire membership.

We actually know the cause of the problem, which was fixed, but now we need to set all the affected accounts so that they are showing the correct balance.

If you think your own account may be one of those affected, and your main balance is very low, then we recommend that you deposit adequate funds now.

If the account falls into negative balance, you will not be penalized immediately, and you will have 72 hours to put it into good standing.

We are going to have to stop the cycling and subs for 2 days while we manually adjust those accounts, and we need to go through almost 1000 to check them. Once we start it back up again, we will reinstate withdrawals.

Please do not send in a support ticket regarding ref commissions or incorrect balances. We will be checking your account with all the others and your account will be correct when we are done. You will be able to check this by looking at the deposits you made, versus the amount of subs you have and the days they were bought, and calculate your system costs at $1 x each sub day of life. and add any ref comms and cicling minus 10%.

GOOD NEWS...

We are setting up a system that makes us stand out from the numerous other daily subs programs out there.

As you all probably already know, the standard rule if you fall short of money in your account and you can no longer cover subs, then what happens is that your subs go inactive and all those positions you have paid for turn into company positions, and you lose the lot.

Well... Here at DCM, we are not that harsh to our members, I personally think this is totally unfair and very cruel. But at the same time we totally understand why there needs to be some sort of measure in place to keep the whole system healthy and cycling.

So what we have designed and are coding in while cycling is stopped, is the following....

If your balance falls low and you are unable to cover all your subs, then the subs that fall inactive, the same % of those subs will send the same % of your 'oldest' positions into a special holding account.

These 'held' subs will still be viewable in your matrix view with bolded red 'HELD!' status showing on them.

Once your account is back in good standing, and all your subs are back in active status, these held positions will become your property once again. However, please be aware that any position that cycles while it is in held status will not be paid into your account, and is not recoverable. While subs are held, they are essentially 'maniacs'.

You will be given 5 days to fund your account adequately to claim these positions back. this will be done automatically once the account is able to cover all your subs once again. If after 5 days those subs are still inactive, then the held positions will be removed and permanently converted to maniac positions.

Example...

You have 10 subs, and you only have $5 left in your account. The next day after the subs have been taken, your matrix boards will have 50% of all the oldest positions on every level set to 'held' status.

Once your account is funded again, on the next day, those positions will be reverted back to your ownership.

If they cycle between those times, that is lost and you can't claim it back, you will only be claiming cycled positions.

We consider this to be a system of 'fair play', however, we expect that some members will attempt to abuse this by removing their balance, and when they think their positions are ready to cycle will re-fund their account to reactivate their positions prior to cycling. This will not work i am afraid. We are setting the system up to calculate if this has been done, and if so, the status will not return to active.

So please, once again, we are advising you to make sure that your subs are adequately covered.

We hope that this system is well accepted by our members and we know it will be helpful to those who over-commit

MORE GOOD NEWS...

There are other daily sub programs which are slashing their comp plans in an attempt to stop it from stalling.

This never works because it slows it down again later on.. Speeding up cycling artificially is not the answer. It is a desperate measure.

We at DCM have no intentions of doing that, tthere are other things like outside income streams to feed the cycling here, and when we say you will earn XYZ per position, that is what you will get..,. today... tomorrow and in 6 months time.

Thank you all for your support and patience.

All the best.

DCM Admin Team.

Whip
08-16-2012, 08:41 PM

Of course the problems are the fault of members....LOL....

He already used that one not that long ago. He really is getting lazy with the excuses for stealing their money.

laidback
09-02-2012, 01:45 AM
Final chapter seems to be in writing: Daily Cash Mania - Dailycashmania.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=414966&view=findpost&p=7200813) Doesn't appear that anybody has heard from Davey lately...!

EagleOne
09-02-2012, 02:45 AM
Final chapter seems to be in writing: Daily Cash Mania - Dailycashmania.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=414966&view=findpost&p=7200813) Doesn't appear that anybody has heard from Davey lately...!

Maybe his Dengue fever came back.

littleroundman
09-02-2012, 03:26 AM
Be very careful if you decide to visit the DailyCashMania site.

Either Davey Bell doesn't like you or someone doesn't like him.

Either way, you risk being infected with a the JS/Iframe.FK trojan:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/dailycash-1.jpg

laidback
09-02-2012, 03:45 AM
Be very careful if you decide to visit the DailyCashMania site.

Either Davey Bell doesn't like you or someone doesn't like him.

Either way, you risk being infected with a the JS/Iframe.FK trojan:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/dailycash-1.jpg

What!!! Ya mean the self-proclaimed programming genius has got a bug??? Tsk, Tsk. This clown shouted loud and long about how brilliant he was and how stupid those around him were...! Karma has got his number.

laidback
10-04-2012, 11:23 PM
Good Gawd, finally an "update" from BS Central! Daily Cash Mania - Dailycashmania.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=414966&view=findpost&p=7261207) Everybody that believes this clown is going to be compliant and has a commodity that no one else knows about that'll make $4000%, stand on their head....!

okosh
10-05-2012, 04:19 AM
Here is the poop....And boy is it a load of poop....

Hi T2MK and C150 Members.
I apologise for the lack of communication over the past couple of months. This is due mostly to the fact that I have been working on a few things that have been constantly changing and improving.

These things are designed to put T2MK and C150 back on track, and running again. I am flying to the UK soon so that I can put things together legally, so that we can operate with compliance on our side. I also need to put together a small sales team and train them up.

The first thing we will be implementing is a new website, this will involve no further investment from any current members, this is not an online opportunity, but it will pay huge dividends once we roil it out, I already have the whole logistical plan together. The payoffs from this site will guarantee us a massive volume of output with minimum profits of around 100% over a seven day period. That is our short term solution that will pay back all T2MK and C150 debts over the coming months.
This will be one of three major income streams.

The second will be a totally offline affair, and although it involves investors, it will be of the offline sort of investments. This will be in the form of a commodity that I have at my fingertips, and will turn over profits of well over 4000% (four thousand) within a few months. This commodity is in huge demand, prices are rising mo0nthly, and just to show I am not over speculating, has beaten hands down, the stock market, all other commodities, property prices and just about everything you can think of., and this is not a flash in the pan, this has been the same year on year for at least the past 30 years.

The third income stream is much like the one above, but is designed to bring in various levels of profit for up to 20 years, so is for the medium to long term investor. However, it is intercut with other smaller commodities that produce income almost monthly depending on the cycle of the operation.

Now these projects require a workforce of around 50 individuals, so we are providing a livelihood for many families. This is something I am particularly proud of. Not only are we going to be almost printing money, but we are helping many people along the way. These projects are also very eco-friendly. Let’s say that for example a single investment unit in this commodity will offset the carbon footprint of 2 people for 15 years. Now that is really something special, on top of this. We even help people to pay less tax, because of the nature of the project, there are huge tax gains to be made. So the all-round attractiveness of our projects is second to none.

They satisfy many things that stand for a lot in today’s world. Oh… Did I mention? This commodity also was totally immune to the global financial crisis of recent times, as a matter of fact, it grew by around 19% on the year the banks went belly up.

Anyway…. Just thought I would put you in the picture.

littleroundman
10-05-2012, 06:16 AM
Davey probably needs enough money to buy a carton of cigarettes.

With his reputation and credibility, that's about the limit of what he can expect to raise.

baylee
10-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Davey probably needs enough money to buy a carton of cigarettes.

With his reputation and credibility, that's about the limit of what he can expect to raise.

I seriously doubt that anyone with a half of a brain cell would trust him with that much money.

littleroundman
10-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh, I don't know.

Most people will give a beggar a few bucks, knowing full well it will probably be wasted.

baylee
10-07-2012, 07:52 PM
Oh, I don't know.

Most people will give a beggar a few bucks, knowing full well it will probably be wasted.

I agree most folks would help a beggar with a few bucks but I don't think most folks would give a bent slug to davey boy bell let alone the price of a carton of cigarettes.

okosh
10-08-2012, 02:33 AM
I agree most folks would help a beggar with a few bucks but I don't think most folks would give a bent slug to davey boy bell let alone the price of a carton of cigarettes.

I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.....

Whip
10-08-2012, 08:30 AM
I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.....

Ii would.......it would just be in an area where there was no fire.

okosh
12-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Dave's new scam starts mid January 2013.....

Here is the poop....

Hello Everyone.

Lola has been bugging me to come on and say hello.

I can assure everyone that things are starting to ramp up as far as getting funds to sort all you nice folks out. Everything I am doing at the moment is 100% offline and involves a lot of traveling and no, not for pleasure, I take the wife with me, and she makes sure of it.

I can not go into details because this is HOT!!! You will all find out in good time. I am sorry for not keeping in touch, but it really has been mega hands on hard toil..... But if you want the best, its gotta be done and it is left to me to do it all. I can't trust anyone, look at the crap it got us all into the last time and destroyed the programs because I just did not have the time to get the income streams online before the accounts were going into the red. What with what Chris did, and the rubbish coding he set up. I was working 16 hours a day just to keep the ball in court.

This time it is all different. I only trust myself to do this, I will have some top level management, but they do as I say and that is all they need to do. The rest, I sort out.

I wish I could tell you all what is happening, and I am bursting to do so. But I really can't yet. You are NOT forgotten, because it is you who are my driving force and I am sure you will understand when everything comes out. I am looking at something to start picking up after Christmas. I am not going to the UK or spending it with my family, I am going to work right through it, and I am happy to do so, because once this machine starts up, the money is just going to come pouring in. No it isn't a new program, it is an offline project that is totally insured, financially backed and of HUGE benefit to the outside world. The demand is massive, and will generate thousands of % profits almost straight away. So your refunds are covered, and I will be making sure that all those who have waited the longest will have all their positions calculated and rounded to 150% as per the program format. There will be a bonus for you all as well.

I really hate coming on here trying to BS the members when I have nothing concrete to deliver on. I have been in a lot of programs and am still in a few just out of interest, like W4AT, when they closed and changed their format, they fired out the BS in calls and email shots, and it is all rubbish, they shafted the members still in the red and are just bluffing them and that infuriates me. I really don't want to be an admin like that. I tried it and I hate to be that way, I am a straight up guy, and I need to deliver on my promises, and that is what I am doing, but it takes action and not WORDS to achieve that. So whenever an admin keeps coming at the members when a program hits the rails, remember this.... It's mostly BS, if they were really trying to put things right, they would be busy working instead of paying lip-service.

I don't need any help sorting this out like I said. I need no Ken Russo, I need no Strosdegoz, and neither do you lot. I just need your faith in me, and I will return with rewards abundant...... wish me luck (it always takes a little).

Dave.

In the past 48hours he confirmed that this will start mid Jan....

Whip
12-05-2012, 11:36 PM
He's the same scammer that's going to make up bogus websites, have the drones post babble on them, and try and find suckers to buy them right?

laidback
12-06-2012, 12:32 AM
He's the same scammer that's going to make up bogus websites, have the drones post babble on them, and try and find suckers to buy them right?

Ding,ding,ding, we have a winner...!!

ProfHenryHiggins
12-06-2012, 01:33 AM
Would this Davey Bell perhaps be the same man who runs This works and makes you money! (http://www.expertgifter.com), and used the handle "shootingstar" in Elite Activity Resurrected?

okosh
05-21-2013, 06:41 PM
He's back....With a brand new scam and a new user name at MMG.....
Of course he is now banned..

Best part is that he paid for a sticky thread :RpS_laugh:

OH...And he also paid $100 to find someone to start the thread....First couple of people said no way....
But of course there is one big scammer at MMG who will pimp any garbage so long he is paid...

You get 3 guesses which former MMG mod took the $100 and the first 2 guesses don't count!!!!

The Hourly System - Thehourlysystem.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Hourly-System-Thehourl-t445290.html)

baylee
05-21-2013, 07:34 PM
He's back....With a brand new scam and a new user name at MMG.....
Of course he is now banned..

Best part is that he paid for a sticky thread :RpS_laugh:

OH...And he also paid $100 to find someone to start the thread....First couple of people said no way....
But of course there is one big scammer at MMG who will pimp any garbage so long he is paid...

You get 3 guesses which former MMG mod took the $100 and the first 2 guesses don't count!!!!

The Hourly System - Thehourlysystem.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Hourly-System-Thehourl-t445290.html)

LOL, davey boy bellhop and ex mod and pimp wannabe chris. What a combo! I wonder where lolalowlife in this scam? I am sure she is there somewhere.

laidback
05-21-2013, 08:26 PM
LOL, davey boy bellhop and ex mod and pimp wannabe chris. What a combo! I wonder where lolalowlife in this scam? I am sure she is there somewhere.
LOL, three exceedingly charming people, if you can get past their bi-polar rants.

Mundorf
05-22-2013, 07:10 AM
Daily - first red flag...cash - something that victims will only give away....Mania - second bordo dark red flag.The whole name is screaming - "I am scamy as hell"....a true nightrider,a suicide machine from the movie Mad Max 1....yea..mania till the last drop
Mad Max Thrashes The Night Rider. - YouTube (http://youtu.be/R3xjSH62aP4)

jarrettcomm
05-22-2013, 11:10 AM
Everyone program David has made, has collapsed horribly.

Fat City, LA
05-22-2013, 04:39 PM
Is this the revtrix guy? in that one the admin even ripped off his long time promotors.