PDA

View Full Version : Pseudo Science from Scamland. Bachman/Salisbury Partnership and Their Quack Doctory.

path2prosperity
07-10-2012, 12:09 AM
How much more medical quackery can emerge from Scamlandpro?

The Bachman/Salisbury duo who sold Andy Bowdoin investments to a huge downline in Scamland are partners in how many dubious cures? Amega Health? Zero Point Global? and some sort of cure for everything with no name other than the promoters of the miracle cures. What qualifications or experience in para medical science can these two con artists posess?

Scroll to the bottom of the page to discover that the promoters of this page are none other than Jill Bachman and the one whom she refers to as her partner. None other than Carol Salisbury who thought that she escaped beneath the radar after her Andy Bowdoin charade. SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE.

Bachman/Salisbury Partnership. (http://pro4.homestead.com/imagine_jill.html)

path2prosperity
07-10-2012, 03:22 PM
I am pleased to say that I posted this yesterday and that it has been picked up by Google today. Google "Jill Bachman Carol Salisbury." Adlanders were told that Carol Salisbury had got away with the small fortune she made from Bowdoin and that they risked legal action if they accused Bachman of being an Andy Bowdoin promoter.

That dear Carol is CRAP.

If Myrna Ferguson has an iota of common sense, she will break her association with these two crap merchants.

Soapboxmom
07-10-2012, 03:28 PM
What a collection of pure crap. Much of that is unproven and could be downright dangerous!

path2prosperity
07-10-2012, 03:55 PM
What a collection of pure crap. Much of that is unproven and could be downright dangerous!

It is SBM but Bachman and Salisbury have contrived to convince Adlanders that mentioning their partnership could result in legal action. Now that my and your accusation that they publish medical quackery is above the radar, we will see what legal action Bachman and BoggyBoy are going to take against us. They tried it once before and their expensive solicitor dropped them like a hot brick. Let us see if they try again. If Carol Salisbury wants to sue, let her do it.

scratchycat
07-17-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Revealing developments about UFO and aliens will enable resource based economy

7/17/2012 9:44:18 PM

Ex-CIA agent: Roswell, N.M., incident really happened

July 10, 2012, USA Today
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/07/ex-cia-agent-roswell-nm-incident...

A former CIA agent is going on the record to say the alleged UFO incident on July 8, 1947, in Roswell, N.M., really happened. Chase Brandon, who worked 35 years with the CIA, said documents regarding the alleged landing of beings from outer space are locked up at the CIA's headquarters in Langley, Va. "It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye," the Daily Mail quotes Brandon as saying. "It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, 'My God, it really happened.'" Brandon [made] the comments during the 65th anniversary of the alleged incident, which military officials initially explained as the capture of "a disc," but later explained away as a weather balloon. "It was not a weather balloon - it was what people first reported," the [Daily Mail] quotes Brandon as saying. The Huffington Post quotes Brandon as saying, "It was a craft that clearly did not come from this planet." Brandon worked as an undercover, covert operations officer in the CIA's Clandestine Service, where he focused on missions on international terrorism, counterinsurgency, global narcotics and weapons smuggling. He spent his final decade with the agency as liaison to the entertainment and publication industries, and it was during this time - in the mid 1990s - that he walked into the vaulted Historical Intelligence Collection area at CIA headquarters, according to the news organization. Brandon said the box contained written material and photographs.

Note: For a great Huffington Post article on this, click here. For the Daily Mail article, click here. For an excellent, intriguing eight-minute video featuring Chase Brandon on his knowledge of CIA training, click here. For verifiable quotes from a former head of the CIA, two astronauts, and other top officials on a huge UFO cover-up, click here.

"We have a prolem here."

Have they landed??

path2prosperity
07-18-2012, 02:06 AM
"We have a prolem here."

Have they landed??

I tried to click The Daily Mail article but there were so many pages that had to be given No Script permissions that I gave up and I have not read the article.

It sounds suspiciously like Bachman propagating some conspiracy theory or neurotic fantasy associated with the following quote. It is the latest "announcement" which she advertises in her Scamland profile. Click the link which says Ads in her profile. Why would she advertise something like this under "Travel?" Travel to The Galactic Sun I assume.

I QUOTE

"Join the New Financial Economy. City: Chico, California, United States. Category:Business (Travel). Date: 7/18/2012 6:30:01 AM (20 minutes ago.) Description: Imagine immediately earning $777 per week (with potential to earn $777 per day) with an ESTABLISHED company with a PROVEN TRACK RECORD!I am happy to CELEBRATE LIFE with you and invite you to join m...

Bachman's Scamland Profile (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/pro3.aspx).

littleroundman
07-18-2012, 03:09 AM
It is SBM but Bachman and Salisbury have contrived to convince Adlanders that mentioning their partnership could result in legal action.

Wouldn't THAT would be worth paying for front row tickets to watch ??

A couple of dozen screen shots of both Bachman and Salisbury in action on ScamLand blown up and projected on a big screen and we'd be outa there before the court recessed for lunch.

scratchycat
08-19-2012, 01:47 PM
"We have a prolem here."

Have they landed??

Ex-CIA agent: Roswell, N.M., incident really happened (http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/07/ex-cia-agent-roswell-nm-incident-really-happened/1)

Seems the link in that message was broken, so the above one should work.

I have always been fascinated by the Roswell incident but I had rather do my own searches and not trust what comes from that Mountain of Trash stuff.

scratchycat
08-19-2012, 01:49 PM
I came across this today and still wondering...

Chico

RE: A Journey to the Mountain of Love

8/19/2012 1:34:06 AM

Hi Myrna and all Mountaineers,

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that is one exciting post "purported" to be from David Wilcox, but I also found this. I am not sure what to believe and I am watching Kauilapele's site closely for his take on this.

In the meantime, this post is floating around the net:

UPDATE AUGUST 18TH: MAJOR DISINFORMATION / HOAX

The discussion-forum website Godlike Productions has featured writings from an
impostor, posing as me.

Many were fooled by this campaign. I have now had it forwarded to me by about
seven or eight different people through email chain letters.

Let me be absolutely clear: there are no "member excusive" writings here or
anywhere else. Any and all things I write, with the sole exception of the Source
Field book, are posted freely online.

Furthermore, I do not post writings anywhere else but on this site.

I did not go to the London Olympics. No "First Contact" occurred. The whole
thing is a hoax.

It has been a while since I last posted, but that has mostly been due to the
fact that I am working on several other mission-critical initiatives -- while
suffering through a blistering heat wave that made it very difficult to work.

I needed to buy an in-room AC unit and run it in addition to the central AC in
order to make it barely livable in my office for the last three weeks.

Furthermore, I am in the process of putting together the next step of the LIBOR
timeline -- which is shaping up to be quite large. It also keeps transforming as
time goes on -- faster than I can keep up with.

The London Olympics rituals have been so blatant -- and there is so much on that
topic alone -- that I am about to post an article just on that, before I can get
the huge investigation piece finished.

This attack was a fairly sophisticated operation. In the aftermath these same
forums lit up with allegedly real people saying they would "never come back" to
this website because I obviously lied to them.

This is a very desperate and easily disproven campaign of disinformation. It
most likely was intended to destroy my credibility at a critical moment -- while
we are on the brink of genuinely freeing our planet from the Cabal.

I hope to have the next piece up very soon. I have to work in the cracks now, as
I am doing this at one of our Convergence events in Vancouver, British Columbia.

3396-A Journey to the Mountain of Love | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3396.aspx)

The Great Revealing: US Marshals Expose Biggest Scandal in History (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing)

scratchycat
08-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Pseudo Science and UFO's - what a combination!!

Quoted from Scamland's Attitude Mountain. (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3396.aspx)

Jill and mountaineers,
Wow, I am so excited, I can hardly sit still. I just wish I was one to see this ship. So exciting, I think I can't wait. Looking forward to the rest of what David has to say. WooooooooooHOOOOOOoo here we go. Send out the love folks it will make it come sooner...............LOVE IS THE ANSWER.
(Myrna Ferguson)

Quote:
Wow the last several pages are full of great posts. What do you think of this?

DivineCosmos Member Exclusive News Update 8/13/12

David Wilcock Gives An Account Of His Trip To The Olympics In London First Contact Has Occurred

David Wilcock wrote

All I can say is WOW!!!!

My Expedition To The Olympic Games - Hard To Put In Words

My trip to the Olympics was no less than Extraordinary. I'm finding it hard to articulate the sheer magnitude of my Experience as it impacted me and most importantly, mankind. I had been tipped Off by no less than three insiders by the time I decided to make the trip to London. Two insiders has contacted me when I wrote my last membership Exclusive update and a third called me when I was on the way to the airport And corroborated what the other two had told me.

Prepare for first Contact.

While I Was Expecting First Contact To Be A Public Spectacle, It Turned Out To Be A Private Affair

By August 11th I started having doubts as to why I had not seen anything to indicate first contact.

That afternoon is when my world turned upside down. An average looking English man sat next to me as I watched the track and field events. He handed me an envelope and then looked directly in my eyes and said, "This is what you waited for your whole life. We appreciated your work. Now reap the rewards".

Stunned I started questioning him right away. But as soon as he said what he had to say he simply ignored me and left. I immediately opened the envelope and the only thing written on the note inside was a time and place. I left and went back to my hotel room to review what just occurred with my support staff. I traveled to London with only two other good friends and volunteers at DivineCosmos. After about 3 hours of discussion, weighing the risks of going to the location at the time in the note I decided to take the risk and go.

What Happened Next Was Simply Amazing

I thought long and hard about whether to take the time to find out what this was all about. The location was about 75 miles outside of where I was staying in London. Part of me thought someone recognized me and was just up to a hoax. But after much thought my inner guidance instructed me to go. I arrived about 25 minutes before the time written in the note at the location.

The location was given as a set of GPS coordinates. It was outside of a small town in a clearing in a forest. It appeared as if the trees were recently cut down in the clearing as I could see fresh wood chips and saw dust on the ground.. This was in the middle of nowhere other than the small town that was about 5 miles away.

I was sworn to secrecy about telling others of the location and time of this miraculous event.

Others Were Already There Waiting When I Arrived

There were about 50 other people standing in the clearing when I arrived. A few government types but mostly it seemed like ordinary people who were just as perplexed as I was. Others arrived after I did.

However exactly at the time given in the note the area was sealed off by more government types who I didn't immediately notice upon my arrival. They were guarding the perimeter of the clearing.

This made the people there a bit nervous, by then I estimate about 70 had arrived. There were only a few of the government agents among the crowd and when they saw we were starting to wonder why the perimeter was being shut off they assured us that anyone could leave whenever they wished and that everyone was safe..

I met a doctor, a police officer and a veterinarian among others. There were people there from all professions.
About 10 minutes after the area was sealed off from anyone else entering is when the magic happened.

What Happened Next I Will Never Forget
The people there started to get a bit anxious. But their anxiousness soon turned to awe.
A whitish metallic ship was spotted in the sky towards the north. I'll never forget as one gentlemen began shouting that he was seeing something in the sky. Immediately the whole crowd of about 70 were fixed on the incoming object. It was approaching our location and coming closer and closer. It was simply surreal. The craft came ever closer and eventually started to hover about 200 feet off the ground above our heads.

It was a white ceramic metallic looking oval shaped craft.
There were a few strange looking characters that I could see on one side. The characters looked similar to those in our alphabet but I could not recognize them. The craft then landed.

There Was Anticipation And Excitement In The Air

It took about one minute, but seemed like an eternity, before a hatch opened and a walkway from the hatch to the ground rolled out automatically. An extraterrestrial appeared in the opening.
The crowd gasped with awe. It was a male in strange clothing. He looked human from my vantage point but I was about 250 feet away so it was hard to see any anatomical details. He then simply smiled and waved at the crowd. The crowd then cheered with total excitement!

It was so surreal I wish that you all could have been there. The man standing in the opening got a standing ovation. His smile got bigger as he saw the crowd's reaction. I can now in retrospect take an educated guess that the people chosen for this epic event were chosen because they were vetted by some sort of international government welcoming committee to be able to accept and react positively to contact based on the crowd's positive reaction.

They Were Human, Just Like Us

Twelve in all walked down out of the craft and into the crowd for a meet and greet. My eyes were filled with tears. I finally got my chance to speak to a few of them.

I had so many questions to ask them. Where were they from, what is their history, what is our history. What I learned that day has verified all that I had studied throughout the years. I will share those details for my next public article which I hope to get done in the next two weeks.

The meet and greet lasted about an hour before our visitors boarded their ship and left.

Post Meet And Greet Briefing

After our friends left one of the government types addressed the awestruck crowd. He told us that we were not the first who had this experience. That there were 4 other groups chosen and that this same event occurred at different locations around the world.

That these meet and greets had started in January of 2012 and would continue until the end of the year. That the good guys and the ETs were circumventing various parts of the world governments that opposed disclosure. But most importantly that by the end of this year or sometime early in 2013 we would have a single world disclosure event with ships making themselves seen in our skies so that no one can deny the obvious truth. That we are not alone.
And not only are we not alone that we on Earth are just one branch of the human family that is spread out throughout this galaxy.
He also told us that this plan was put in place to lessen the panic. He encouraged us to 'spread the news' of this event. I think this plan is brilliant and I feel honored to have been a part of one of the first groups chosen to experience this.
Just Returned From London, More To Come
This trip was physically as well as emotionally draining and I need to get some rest and absorb all that happened in order to better articulate it to those who visit DC.
But I plan to make this report part of my public website as soon as possible, hopefully in the next two weeks. There are many more details and I feel this will be my most important update I have ever given.

I thank you for your support. I look forward to filling you all in on the repercussions of this latest awe inspiring event!

http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/behappyhttp://paradoxcash.com/spl/sp11.php?id=213http://wbj.me/4maf

scratchycat
08-19-2012, 02:01 PM
I came across this today and still wondering...

Chico

RE: A Journey to the Mountain of Love

8/19/2012 1:34:06 AM

Hi Myrna and all Mountaineers,

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS that is one exciting post "purported" to be from David Wilcox, but I also found this. I am not sure what to believe and I am watching Kauilapele's site closely for his take on this.

In the meantime, this post is floating around the net:

UPDATE AUGUST 18TH: MAJOR DISINFORMATION / HOAX

The discussion-forum website Godlike Productions has featured writings from an
impostor, posing as me.

Many were fooled by this campaign. I have now had it forwarded to me by about
seven or eight different people through email chain letters.

Let me be absolutely clear: there are no "member excusive" writings here or
anywhere else. Any and all things I write, with the sole exception of the Source
Field book, are posted freely online.

Furthermore, I do not post writings anywhere else but on this site.

I did not go to the London Olympics. No "First Contact" occurred. The whole
thing is a hoax.

It has been a while since I last posted, but that has mostly been due to the
fact that I am working on several other mission-critical initiatives -- while
suffering through a blistering heat wave that made it very difficult to work.

I needed to buy an in-room AC unit and run it in addition to the central AC in
order to make it barely livable in my office for the last three weeks.

Furthermore, I am in the process of putting together the next step of the LIBOR
timeline -- which is shaping up to be quite large. It also keeps transforming as
time goes on -- faster than I can keep up with.

The London Olympics rituals have been so blatant -- and there is so much on that
topic alone -- that I am about to post an article just on that, before I can get
the huge investigation piece finished.

This attack was a fairly sophisticated operation. In the aftermath these same
forums lit up with allegedly real people saying they would "never come back" to
this website because I obviously lied to them.

This is a very desperate and easily disproven campaign of disinformation. It
most likely was intended to destroy my credibility at a critical moment -- while
we are on the brink of genuinely freeing our planet from the Cabal.

I hope to have the next piece up very soon. I have to work in the cracks now, as
I am doing this at one of our Convergence events in Vancouver, British Columbia.

3396-A Journey to the Mountain of Love | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3396.aspx)

The Great Revealing: US Marshals Expose Biggest Scandal in History (http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1066-great-revealing)

This is what she seems to be watching for updates!?

Kauilapele's Blog | Today's energies from Hawai'i… (http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/)

scratchycat
08-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Quoted from Gail (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3396.aspx)
I was very excited when I read and posted the article by David Wilcock at the London Olympics . David Wilcock is now saying he did not write this article and it does not appear on his Divine Cosmos website. There was a message in the Michael Russ newsletter today with this quote.

This was a seeming convincing Illuminati Dark Fabrication.

Lets hope David will comment soon on his website. I guess the ankle bitters are getting desperate although I do not know what good this would do except possibly discredit David.

http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/gailc60http://gchamberlain.zeropointglobal.com http://newgreentechsaver.comhttp://turnitback959.com

scratchycat
08-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Founded On

LGN International was founded on August 1, 2007. At that time our name was LGN Revolution, LLC. Since that time we have vastly improved the products and services we offer to our customers. Our track record is proof that we are continually evolving as a company and looking for new ways to improve our customer experience.

Read More Here (http://www.realscam.com/f16/adlandpro-jill-bachman-her-andy-bowdoin-connections-478/index10.html)

LGN International, Inc. is located in the heartland of America, Bentonville, Arkansas. We have over 40,000 customers from all around the globe and have been able to touch over 120 countries, and that number continues to grow.

Focused On

Where many travel company’s only focus on the customers in their backyard, LGN International has made it a focus to give everyone the opportunity to “Go See The World”. Regardless of where you are located in the world the LGN International products can provide you with an amazing opportunity to travel at discounted prices.
In addition, to giving individuals the opportunity to vacation at different destinations around the world at unbeatable prices, we also focus on giving back as much as we can to those who help us build this business.

scratchycat
08-19-2012, 02:28 PM
So these 2 scammers are going to practice their medicine without a degree.

Restore Your Body’s Natural Balance

The ZeroPoint System. The ZeroPoint System encompasses our flagship line of wellness enhancing products that, when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, will totally transform your health and wellbeing.

NEW Discounted Retail Packages NOW AVAILABLE! CLICK HERE!

•Energized Aum Clay:

Approximately 4 oz.
ZeroPoint Global Energized AUM Clay is a 100% pure, natural Kaolin Clay infused with BluePrint Frequencies. Energized AUM Clay is 100% Pure Ingestible Energized Kaolin Clay Powder. No Fragrance, artificial dyes or colors added. Safe and effective for use as Skin Treatment for irritations and breakouts, Facial or Body Mask, Hair and Scalp Care, Footbath, Body Talc, Bath Soak, Poultice, Oral Care, Pet Care, Plant Care

-------------

Energized CLAY!! Is this like go play in the mud??

About Zero Point Marketing (http://successtrack.zeropointglobal.com/products/products.shtml)

More like buy this trash and help pay my bills.

path2prosperity
08-20-2012, 12:00 AM
Congratulations on your attempts to decipher this woman's crap "scratchy."

It sickens me to see that there are people prepared to listen to her drivel on harnessing zero point energy for her quackery but when she comes up with more conspiracy theories, one wonders if it is not intended to establish some sort of insanity plea, when clawbacks from her ill gotten profits from Bowdoin hit the fan.

You and your mate Carol Salisbury are above the radar Jill and so is that little lap dog of yours who goes by yhe name of Myrna Ferguson.

I quote

"9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out: This new documentary by Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth features dozens of credentialed experts in architecture, engineering, and other related fields who argue that the World Trade Center (WTC) Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 were not brought down on September 11, 2001, by the office fires ignited by the jetliner impacts, but rather by explosive controlled demolition. The 43 architects, engineers, physicists, chemists, and others interviewed in the film represent more than 14,000 concerned citizens and over 1,700 architects and engineers from around the world who have signed a petition demanding a new, independent investigation. The film details scientific, forensic evidence that the group claims was omitted or misrepresented by the official reports. Official reports blame the unprecedented destruction of all three modern skyscrapers on fires and on the removal of insulation by the jetliner impacts. No jetliner crashed into WTC 7."

Latest Bachman Crap (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3397.aspx)

laidback
08-20-2012, 12:51 AM
What a load of crap! While kaolin is the primary ingredient in some anti-diarrhea medications, and topically for poison-plant rashes, its primary usage is in porcelain. Energized with the human blueprint? Whewww! This article may be of some help: Complete Kaolin information from Drugs.com (http://www.drugs.com/npp/kaolin.html)

littleroundman
08-20-2012, 01:48 AM
What a load of crap! While kaolin is the primary ingredient in some anti-diarrhea medications,

Hmmnn,

"load of crap" and "anti diarrhea" in the same sentence

Freudian slip ??

When I first read the story, I had visions of all the happy little AdLanders downing big swigs of milk laced with 100% pure, natural Kaolin Clay infused with BluePrint Frequencies, then spending the next 2 weeks backed up to the eyeballs.

laidback
08-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Hmmnn,

"load of crap" and "anti diarrhea" in the same sentence

Freudian slip ??

When I first read the story, I had visions of all the happy little AdLanders downing big swigs of milk laced with 100% pure, natural Kaolin Clay infused with BluePrint Frequencies, then spending the next 2 weeks backed up to the eyeballs.
Sorry, I'm a guy, I don't wear a slip... I'll bet the stuff is way too expensive to get a truckload of for mud wrestling, huh?

path2prosperity
08-20-2012, 02:07 AM
What a load of crap! While kaolin is the primary ingredient in some anti-diarrhea medications, and topically for poison-plant rashes, its primary usage is in porcelain. Energized with the human blueprint? Whewww! This article may be of some help: Complete Kaolin information from Drugs.com (http://www.drugs.com/npp/kaolin.html)

Thanks for that information "whip." Perhaps this will help some Scamland newbies to see the absolute quackery of this Bachman woman.

If Bogdan Fiedur has not deserted the sinking Adlandpro ship, I would be very surprised. What CEO in his right would want to be associated with this sort of idiocy or have his name associated with one of Bowdoin's biggest shills. The woman and her Mountaineers have placed aAdlandpro in the same league as Comic Cuts.

littleroundman
08-20-2012, 02:12 AM
I'll bet the stuff is way too expensive to get a truckload of for mud wrestling, huh?

Where there's a will.............................................. ............

path2prosperity
08-20-2012, 02:22 AM
How does one energise clay with zero point energy?

When complete nut cases like Bachman make these statements with zero knowledge of quantum physics, they really do deserve to be laughed to scorn all over the Internet.

littleroundman
08-20-2012, 02:31 AM
How does one energise clay with zero point energy?

Well,

first of all you need this whopping big truck.

Then you take your Amega Wand, wave it counterclockwise three times, clockwise twice, then you stand in the corner on your head while whistling the theme from Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.

Then all you have to do is send Jill Bachman the title deeds to your house and any first born child of your choosing, and, BINGO !!!

More energized clay than a bull can pass in a day.

Simple.

Just like anyone who believes it can cure anything.

path2prosperity
08-20-2012, 05:15 AM
Founded On

LGN International was founded on August 1, 2007. At that time our name was LGN Revolution, LLC. Since that time we have vastly improved the products and services we offer to our customers. Our track record is proof that we are continually evolving as a company and looking for new ways to improve our customer experience.

Read More Here (http://www.realscam.com/f16/adlandpro-jill-bachman-her-andy-bowdoin-connections-478/index10.html)

LGN International, Inc. is located in the heartland of America, Bentonville, Arkansas. We have over 40,000 customers from all around the globe and have been able to touch over 120 countries, and that number continues to grow.

Focused On

Where many travel company’s only focus on the customers in their backyard, LGN International has made it a focus to give everyone the opportunity to “Go See The World”. Regardless of where you are located in the world the LGN International products can provide you with an amazing opportunity to travel at discounted prices.
In addition, to giving individuals the opportunity to vacation at different destinations around the world at unbeatable prices, we also focus on giving back as much as we can to those who help us build this business.

According to Bachman LGN Prosperity is known as "The Humanitarian Bank." Calling some scam travel ponzi "The Humanitarian Bank which is a genuine institution, should be sufficient to convince anybody of this woman's con artistry knows no bounds.

Link To Humanitarian Bank in Bachman's Scamland sig files (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3397.aspx)

littleroundman
08-20-2012, 06:12 AM
That afternoon is when my world turned upside down. An average looking English man sat next to me as I watched the track and field events. He handed me an envelope and then looked directly in my eyes and said, "This is what you waited for your whole life. We appreciated your work. Now reap the rewards".

Stunned I started questioning him right away. But as soon as he said what he had to say he simply ignored me and left. I immediately opened the envelope and inside found two front row tickets for an Ozzy Osbourne concert

There, fixed it for him.

scratchycat
08-20-2012, 08:37 AM

Uses of Kaolin

Kaolin has traditionally been used internally to control diarrhea. Kaolin has also been used topically as an emollient and drying agent. Specifically, it has been used to dry oozing and weeping poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac lesions. It has also been used as a protectant for the temporary relief of anorectal itching and diaper rash.

In other words, it is like using Preparation H on your face instead of other end. You are laughing!!! Actually, I have heard of it being tried to remove wrinkles...

It is lots cheaper Jill, maybe you could try selling it, I believe it is legit.

scratchycat
08-20-2012, 08:41 AM
Here you go:

Many of us are familiar with Preparation H for its use in treating hemorrhoids. But did you know that Preparation H is also used to fight wrinkles and relieve puffy eyes?

The ’secret’ ingredient in Preparation H is Bio-dyne, also known as Live Yeast Cell Derivative – LYCD. This formulation is found only in the Preparation H marketed in Canada and not in the US version. Preparation H Cream found in the USA does not contain biodyne, which was removed when the product was reformulated years ago. Instead, it contains phenylephrine HCI 0.25 % – a vasoconstrictor (shrinks vessels) that some dermatologists claim will constrict capillaries and temporarily reduce dark circles and puffy eyes. However, many individuals report irritation and burning when using the US version of Preparation H.

Preparation H for wrinkles and puffy eyes article | Pharmacymix.com, Skin Care Pharmacy and Blog Specializing in Anthelios and Mexoryl Sunscreens (http://blog.pharmacymix.com/preparation-h-and-puffy-eyes)

Only in Canada...