PDA

View Full Version : Uinvest...again...Scam or not?

Pages : 1 [2]

ribshaw
09-05-2013, 11:20 AM
UINVEST is not dead...Surely they earn a lot of money, otherwise the site would be not online anymore.

Surely based on what? Can you please produce independently audited financial statements that PROVE this. The fact that the site is online means next to nothing. Enron Creditors Recovery Corp. - Home (http://www.enron.com/) is still online, what chance do you think there is that people will be made whole?

I also have catched one of these FP-Funds WD, but my FP-Partner canceled the transaction. You have to be very quick to catch some offer!

What on earth does this even mean? When I bill a client I expect payment within 30 days, as does almost every business in the world. When I ask one bank to send another bank money I expect the transaction to take a day or two tops. And I am a bit of a fussbucket, but if I ask for $5,000 to be transferred, if less than that is transferred, which has NEVER happened, I would be on the phone or in someones office getting it sorted out IMMEDIATELY. I would not be on the web saying what good lollipops they have in the lobby.
Finally, I pay almost all my bills electronically, it takes a maximum of 2 days for an an electronic invoice to be distributed by the bank and is received by the person I owe IMMEDIATELY.

All this to say, I have no idea what Ponzi world you consider NORMAL, but the real business world has it all figured out.

In the meantime I do have searched for other HYIP programs with a shorter term for the money and now I test some of them.

What exact methodology are you going to use to evaluate all these business opportunities? You are in a busted ponzi scheme and are oblivious to that FACT.

When you want to know which and how I act, visit the link in my signature...

Anyone who puts money in deserves to lose every penny, and probably should have a court appointed receiver to manage all their money.

ICCBernd
09-05-2013, 12:26 PM
UINVEST is not dead... I believe they are working hard to get this system back. Surely they earn a lot of money, otherwise the site would be not online anymore.
Even when you see the proofs of WD - they are growing.
I also have catched one of these FP-Funds WD, but my FP-Partner canceled the transaction. You have to be very quick to catch some offer!

In the meantime I do have searched for other HYIP programs with a shorter term for the money and now I test some of them.

hassijun

It is as dead as it can be. A website that is still online does not mean anything. The people behind have already run, or why do you think Mr. Romanov aka Dave Darrell has disappeared completely. Only stupid employees left who keep some things going. My bet is that they will be offline by next year. Or maybe they are doing it like Sportarbs and keep playing their games for years. Whatever, dead is dead.

okosh
09-05-2013, 10:19 PM
UINVEST is not dead...

Because there is still a pulse you think it's not dead??.....
By this logic E-gold is also not dead....But just like Uinvest none of the members can ever get their money out....
https://www.e-gold.com/acct/login.html

Fendaril
09-05-2013, 10:49 PM
Wait, so they leave the sites up and accept deposits when they know it's dead and nobody can get their money out?

I think i'm going to deposit some money in profit clicking right now!

Fat City, LA
09-05-2013, 11:15 PM
UINVEST is not dead... I believe they are working hard to get this system back. Surely they earn a lot of money, otherwise the site would be not online anymore.
Even when you see the proofs of WD - they are growing.

hassijun

Some people are street smart, some are book smart.
Judging from his recent posts, this individual is neither.

He would be best with paid to click or Traffic exchanges. Click gets you a few cents.

Fat City, LA
09-06-2013, 11:40 AM
04.09.13 Management Chat with Alex PR. PART 2 (http://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81331-04-09-13-Management-Chat-with-Alex-PR-PART-2&p=119401#post119401)

This guy is without scruples. Feeding all this BS to these members knowing most see zero.

NikSam
09-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Is not that Hilarious?

So this is how FPs supposed to work now.

FP should process withdrawals paying his own money out.
For the sum of processed WDs he gets a privilege to accept deposits from new suckers double the amount of WDs he processed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zXvVcpWF-Y

watch out US banks and US dollar (which are ponzi too) guys in Ukraine figured it all out :)

unterueber
09-07-2013, 05:06 AM
Any info on the true identity of the moderating crooks hiding behind the pseudonyms of "Elena", "Vlad G.", "Nasty-a" ?

NikSam
09-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Any info on the true identity of the moderating crooks hiding behind the pseudonyms of "Elena", "Vlad G.", "Nasty-a" ?

Those are just hired students, not your crooks , or not important.

Except maybe Vlad a bit more. someone met a person in staged UI office in Kiev (Regus - looks like they rent time or a desk there) named Vlad.

unterueber
09-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Those are just hired students, not your crooks , or not important.

You must be kidding.

Except maybe Vlad a bit more. someone met a person in staged UI office in Kiev (Regus - looks like they rent time or a desk there) named Vlad.

Who would be that person ?

NikSam
09-08-2013, 02:05 AM
UI released a new video covering South Africa conference in July,

looks like a lot of credit was given to us - naysayers :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iewHOKMFtOk

too bad they did not show entire Q/A panel, some investors really gave them hard time with the right questions.

unterueber
09-08-2013, 06:01 AM
UI released a new video covering South Africa conference in July,

looks like a lot of credit was given to us - naysayers :)

too bad they did not show entire Q/A panel, some investors really gave them hard time with the right questions.

These could be just hired (bad) actors.

Fat City, LA
09-08-2013, 11:52 AM
When I saw them hyiping the GUN investors, its days of paying we numbered.
It was like PS and the "huge" long term announcement.

NikSam
09-08-2013, 06:41 PM
This is entire 2 hours webinar from Friiday.

1 hour of smoke and mirrors
2nd hour was Q&A with AlexPR, interesting how he does not know anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34sWFoahuHc

unterueber
09-09-2013, 03:52 PM
From today, posts are moderated on their forum : This scam is definitively on the verge of collapse

NikSam
09-13-2013, 11:40 AM
Amsterdam conference is not cancelled, it is postponed

URL: https://uinvest.com.ua/news/21273-amsterdam-conference-is-not-cancelled-it-is-postponed

Damn, police does not like to reschedule things :)

Fat City, LA
09-14-2013, 12:12 PM
This is not funny. They must think their forum posters are complete idiots.
FP-Fund is the craziest thing Uinvest have started (http://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81350-FP-Fund-is-the-craziest-thing-Uinvest-have-started&p=119662#post119662)

NikSam
09-21-2013, 12:22 PM
Somebody here asked for Uinvest chats, ok, here are some interesting other people sent me:

Private chat with Admin Tetyana on Sept 20:

Me: Hi , can i have a link you gave to gigolo ?
Me: a license link ?
Tetyana: https://uinvest.com.ua...ct-us
Me: that is addresses, whee is license ?
Tetyana: it is there. at least i have it there.
Me: no, it is not
Tetyana: what do you see there?
Me: only Contact Us page
Me: with addresses, no addresses
Me: no licenses
Me: ok, can you just give NSSMC registration number
Tetyana: i don't understand. do you see telephone number?
Me: yes
Me: i need license number not telephone number
Me: also which kvartira on Melnikova, 83 is your office ?
Tetyana: i just found out in our legal department that the link was temporarily removed. ut needs some updates. but be sure it exist.
Me: can you ask leagl dept just NSSMC registration number
Me: i can find license myself
Me: there is no licenses on your Ukrainian company ID 37635071
Tetyana: and what is you nick name? i see you as a guest...
Me: so please provide the license # you authorized under
Me: i am a guest, is it a problem ?
Tetyana: yes, i need you to be log in.
Me: why? is license # a confidentail info ?
Tetyana: actually yes
Me: oh, really ?
Me: ok, please tell your license # to a gigolo
Me: licenses issued by any authority in Ukraine is a public record, how would you claim it is confidentail, please explain
Me: also ask your legal department when the last tax was filed and whay ?
Me: expect a response
Me: or something very interesting is gonna show in newspapers how foreigners invest in Ukrainian businesses, will give you a lot of popularity in Ukraine
Me: so please tell your "legal" department to clarify the situation for their own sake

Private chat with Admin Nastya on Sept 21:

Me: Hi Nastya, which office are you in now ?
Me: you already said that Melnikova 83 is old and does not exists anymore and site is not updated
Me: so where ?
Nastya: please kindly wait when this info will be updated on site
Me: but what is the address ? do you know where you sitting in now ?
Me: this info on the site was not updated for a year
Me: so which address is it ?
Nastya: why you need to know our adress?..
Me: there was no Uinvest offices on Melnikova 83 ever
Nastya: if you want to come - you have to submit ticket
Me: i do not need a ticket, i want to know an address where company has offices, is it confidential ?
Nastya: please submit a ticket
Me: ok, let make it simpler
Me: if i come to one on Belckogo now, will i meet you ?
Me: or a should send a ticket and be invited to one on Sagaidachnogo ? for some reason not really yours
Me: or should i go to official registered address in Kiev, but owner of the house said he never ever heard of any Uinvest, so it would be silly for me to look for you there
Me: Nastya, please answer
Nastya: if you want to come - you need to submit ticket and we will give you real adress and more over explain you the way
Me: Nastya, i want to know where such a great multi-millinon dollar company located in Kiev, i do not need a ticket to visit temporary offices on Sagaidachnogo .
Me: So on Beleckogo than ? hiding under another company name ?
Me: why so much secrecy ?
Me: and lies on "Contact Us" page
Me: and lies by chat mods, that they "still" on Melnikova

As you might have guessed both ended in "IGNORE"

Market! Market!
09-22-2013, 11:51 AM
^
Thank you :)
I was the one who requested.
Maybe people who are invested in Uinvest can ask the same questions over and over during their management chats.

Fat City, LA
09-23-2013, 07:08 PM
Great read from page 15 on. Even that dipstick GermanPolice (one of the bigger idiots ever on MMG forum) is Univest bashing.
Said part, they will just disappear into Kiev, Odessa, etc.

Fat City, LA
09-23-2013, 07:51 PM
forgot the thread:
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81253-Proofs-of-WD-growth/page15

Love this part: This ignoramous was always bothering Lyndell w/his inane drivel.
Originally Posted by DD View Post
Germanpolice, hi

I have no idea what else information about the conference you expect. I gave it several times on this forum, if it is not what you like I cannot do anything, really. We asked for the documents confirming event is being organized - we didn't receive anything. There is nothing to add, it's usual thing which unfortunately happens when there is not enough dedication from an organizer.
Dear Darell, fake user, known actors on the ui presentation etc... pp... known people found on forums, camping with friends at fire, accident motorcycle.
about the debate some sites bevore here, yes it is right we have collect some data (DB with usernames etc.... , ui employees names....) or better say not me chris does during the time UI had DDoS attacks.
This is not a answer i expect.
i want a more detailed answer.
why you WONT tell us more ??
where is the problem to tell 1 time in life the TRUE ???

we just want a solution for WD.... no other implemented ,created stuff. maybe own created payment processor would help and make the situation and reputation better.... people wont come if they here we can not wd our money its difficult to reffer and so on....

outsourcing is not the thing that help.

We are normal investors.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote
Today, 12:23 AM #210
Quote Originally Posted by germanpolice View Post
Dear Darell, fake user, known actors on the ui presentation etc... pp... known people found on forums, camping with friends at fire, accident motorcycle.
about the debate some sites bevore here, yes it is right we have collect some data (DB with usernames etc.... , ui employees names....) or better say not me chris does during the time UI had DDoS attacks.
This is not a answer i expect.
i want a more detailed answer.
why you WONT tell us more ??
where is the problem to tell 1 time in life the TRUE ???

we just want a solution for WD.... no other implemented ,created stuff. maybe own created payment processor would help and make the situation and reputation better.... people wont come if they here we can not wd our money its difficult to reffer and so on....

outsourcing is not the thing that help.

We are normal investors.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us
You lost all your credibility fella. A few weeks back, you were all positive and calling people as dummies now you're here to complain and cry like a little German baby? No, sorry, you are completely mistaken. I don't think people will show any respect to 2 sided newbies like you.

Just for the sake of it, I hope you never get paid here because you're a big hypocrite just like your friend Christopher.

For all those reading his replies, I suggest checking back a few weeks ago when he was cheer leading UInvest on forums and chat. I guess all that changed because he finally woke up.

NikSam
09-27-2013, 07:44 AM
I could not belive my eyes what UI admin Maryna posted today in official UI forum:

The high ROI may at first seem unreasonable strange and unreal for newcomers, although it is a regular thing for experienced users. ROI is only partially paid by BO, the rest is generated by usage numerous of internal tools.This way a high ROI is achieved.

URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81362-Is-10-15-monthly-return-of-investment-in-stocks-possible&p=120195&viewfull=1#post120195
--
ROI - Return on Investment
BO - Business Owners

Nice going, so partially a Ponzi? uhmmm, OK, makes some sense :)

Fat City, LA
09-30-2013, 12:58 PM
Outright hostility, insults by DD vs the members.
Its all over but this thread is good example.
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81341-Withdraw-Enquiry/page2

Fat City, LA
10-07-2013, 08:25 PM
Pages 5-last.

Bankruptcy? Cyprus? LR?(a joke when LR collapsed UI said it had no effect) cheaters?
Its getting really thick between mmebers and admin.
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81391-How-the-withdrawal-problem-SHOULD-have-been-solved/page5

NikSam
10-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Hmm, time to resign Mr. Jonas M. Grant , why so ?

past regs:

NikSam
10-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Interesting piece of news poped up in Vietnam

URL: CAND Online | Hacker chi (http://www.cand.com.vn/vi-VN/kinhte/2013/10/211330.cand)

Pardon for raw Google translation:

Account hacker to illegally sell shares
10/08/2013 10:17:00
Hack the game 's securities account Hieu , Nguyen Vinh Hien illegal entire $ 5,700 worth of shares to another person . Song to hide his identity , name Show require no cash to buy shares in his account , which moved into the loan account ...
On 7/10 , Colonel Nguyen Van coong - heads CSDT , deputy police chief of Hai Phong , has extraordinary bonus room CSDT crimes TTQLKT & CV of achievement explore the case of property appropriation by the high technology .

Earlier, Nguyen Vinh Hien , 28, DKNKTT Vu The village , Tan Minh commune , Kien Thuy district , Hai Phong , bodies were CSDT Hai Phong City Police prosecute defendants , detention decisions about user behavior unauthorized information in the computer and network .

After graduating from the Faculty of operational control ship - Maritime Intermediate School , Hai Phong , Nguyen Vinh Hien attended a class to improve their knowledge of information technology , and participate in the Company's securities play Securities UINVEST , with operational headquarters in a European country . Since access some tech knowledge , Nguyen Vinh Hien has also formed a rather special ability , especially unauthorized access to address " privacy " of individuals on the net .

According to the investigation , in the course of playing the stock , also invited Nguyen Duong Hieu Show , 33 , DKNKTT in the 91/72 line Lach Tray , Dong Hai Ward , Ngo Quyen District , Hai Phong , open an account and play corporate securities mentioned above .

Know in your account Duong Hieu Nguyen about $ 6,000 , Nguyen Vinh Hien to appropriate this amount should equal skill availability , quick " copy " account password in the Company 's UINVEST Nguyen Duong Hieu , then illegal logging . Soon after, the hackers who also deceptive " unlock " the old and replace other passwords .

Monopolize the above account of Hieu , Nguyen Vinh Hien illegal entire $ 5,700 worth of shares to another person . Song to hide his identity , name Show require no cash to buy shares in his account , but transferred to the account of another loan , then pocketed cash and fled the area methods .

After several days to trace criminals , Team 9 - Chamber CSDT crimes TTQLKT & CV ( PC46 ) Police Haiphong in collaboration with a number of units of the Department of Police and Public Security in Ho Chi Minh City has identified Nguyen Vinh Hien hiding in Ho Chi Minh City . On 18.09.2013 , the police force was arrested for emergency Nguyen Vinh Hien clarify appropriates the property of the object

So Basically one of vietnamese uinvestors hacked an account of another vietnamese uinvestor, and stole his UI balance.

What is fascinating that vietnamese police was investigating the whole ordeal, and did not even notice
that Uinvest in itself is illegal ponzi, or they could just apply illegal (unlicensed) operation soliciting vietnamese investors law.

unterueber
10-13-2013, 12:34 PM
So Basically one of vietnamese uinvestors hacked an account of another vietnamese uinvestor, and stole his UI balance.

What is fascinating that vietnamese police was investigating the whole ordeal, and did not even notice
that Uinvest in itself is illegal ponzi, or they could just apply illegal (unlicensed) operation soliciting vietnamese investors law.

What may be even more fascinating is that "authorities" have been contacted some time ago by various members, and the web site is still online.

NikSam
10-13-2013, 03:57 PM
why would it be offline?

did you complain as a victim to Ukraine, so it can be investigated there and taken down by the registrar ?
did you complain as a victim to NETHERLANDS (DeltaHost) where site is hosted ?
did you complain to Prolexic (who provides them AntiDDOs / server location hiding service) ?

How else it would be "offline"? - any other country can only warn

Do you think it is on anyone's priority to investigate? why victims are silent ?
Do you believe the lies of UI which trying to portray itself as something huge ?

Where do you think this case in queues of thousands other scams to investigate would be when victims do not come forward and nobody (except uinvestors) sees it as a big one ?

PS: anyone who complained as a victim to any authority , please send me a private message with details, so we can follow up on your case.

NikSam
10-13-2013, 06:42 PM
if someone decided to file a complain and do not know where, to whom and how,
send me a private message also, please mention what country / state you are from.

unterueber
10-20-2013, 03:30 AM
why would it be offline?

did you complain as a victim to Ukraine, so it can be investigated there and taken down by the registrar ?
did you complain as a victim to NETHERLANDS (DeltaHost) where site is hosted ?
did you complain to Prolexic (who provides them AntiDDOs / server location hiding service) ?

How else it would be "offline"? - any other country can only warn

Do you think it is on anyone's priority to investigate? why victims are silent ?
Do you believe the lies of UI which trying to portray itself as something huge ?

Where do you think this case in queues of thousands other scams to investigate would be when victims do not come forward and nobody (except uinvestors) sees it as a big one ?

PS: anyone who complained as a victim to any authority , please send me a private message with details, so we can follow up on your case.

As I said, I put too little money in UI to be bothered to complain to 'authorities', and besides I don't trust these more than I trust UI.
But the thing is that Ukraine and Russia did act, some time ago, if it's true that www.uinvest.com.ua cannot be accessed there.

NikSam
10-20-2013, 07:37 AM
As I said, I put too little money in UI to be bothered to complain to 'authorities', and besides I don't trust these more than I trust UI.
But the thing is that Ukraine and Russia did act, some time ago, if it's true that www.uinvest.com.ua cannot be accessed there.

It cannot be accessed because Uinvest doesn't want it to be accessed.
There is a configuration on their Nginx web server , to show everyone from unwelcomed GEO locations the DDOS page.

The reasons are clear, Uinvest wants to limit its exposure to locals, because locals can recognize the businesses on the pictures and cause problems,
and complaints from locals will be acted upon faster and local authorities cannot even see / investigate the site.

unterueber
10-21-2013, 03:55 PM
It cannot be accessed because Uinvest doesn't want it to be accessed.
There is a configuration on their Nginx web server , to show everyone from unwelcomed GEO locations the DDOS page.

The reasons are clear, Uinvest wants to limit its exposure to locals, because locals can recognize the businesses on the pictures and cause problems,
and complaints from locals will be acted upon faster and local authorities cannot even see / investigate the site.

Interesting, but the only reason you would get in trouble with Ukrainian "authorities"' is if you belonged to another mafia branch as that to which the Ukrainian "authorities" refer to.

NikSam
10-21-2013, 08:58 PM
Interesting, but the only reason you would get in trouble with Ukrainian "authorities"' is if you belonged to another mafia branch as that to which the Ukrainian "authorities" refer to.

We will see about that, there are still a lot of Ukrainians with the same attitude as me, who would love to clean the **** off the streets.

littleroundman
10-22-2013, 05:48 PM
OOPS,

Obviously not everyone is happy in Uinvestland

http://imageshack.us/a/img7/4668/es77.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/9493/oar8.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img811/6228/z3gm.jpg

unterueber
10-23-2013, 05:14 PM
OOPS,

http://imageshack.us/a/img600/9493/oar8.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img811/6228/z3gm.jpg

A man who knows how to speak to a woman. I had the opportunity to congratulate him before I got banned from the forum two weeks ago (what's his secret to being able to post thirty seconds after being banned ?)

NikSam
10-23-2013, 05:37 PM
...what's his secret to being able to post thirty seconds after being banned ?

Proxy or VPN services with multiple outgoing IP addresses or I heard there is a bug in this particular chat platform which allows to do some crazy stuff.

unterueber
11-01-2013, 12:20 PM
An interesting development at UI. AFPs offering withdrawal to Virtapay have sort of mushroomed for the past two days. Now, we all know VirtaPay is a 'closed' e-currency, meaning that you can't withdraw from it. Except, of course, owners...
Virtapay has also scammed people through their so-called 'money exchanger' platform.

NikSam
11-06-2013, 04:01 PM
Great development in UInvest today during a Management Chat, uinvestors now will be paid in ... CHICKENS , yes, you heard it right, Chickens it is.

So Alex, Uinvest also having no licenses can only sell chickens,

Good, Chikens it is, at this point victims will take even any poultry instead of the money they cannot withdraw.

----
UI - Uinvest
BO - Business Owner
FP - Financial Partner (another uinvestor exchanging money to UI balance)

NikSam
11-07-2013, 11:56 PM
More chatroom Art from the upset uinvestors

eurointesta
11-08-2013, 05:46 PM
hi nick, i'm from italy. how can I try to get my money back from uinvest?

eurointesta
11-08-2013, 05:52 PM
hi nik, i'm from italy. how can I try to get my money back from uinvest? I have 3000 $ there. your help would be really appreciated. you can contact me by email or skype .
I'm not rich and this is a big loss for me.
email: eurointesta79@gmail.com

NikSam
11-08-2013, 05:59 PM
hi nick, i'm from italy. how can I try to get my money back from uinvest?

Welcome to Realscam.

Where have you been for so long that you had to wait till the moment it stopped paying.

I believe it is late to get any money out of this dead cow, your best option is to contact authorities but it will not ensure getting a penny back, at least you can contribute to the punishment of these scammers.

There are also some options to sue people who conspired with Uinvest to defraud you. do you get what I am saying ? Your Upline who lured you into illegal investment scheme,
FP who took your money in order to deposit - each of them broke a law acording to Italy and most civilized countries.

Other option is to file a lawsuit in Ukraine in hope that Uinvest will settle with your lawyer to avoid showing their scammer's ass in court.

When you decide what you want exactly, send me a private message and describe your story.

NikSam
11-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Some big Italian Uinvest pimps now jumped onto promoting
new Dream One Investment ponzi.

more on it: http://www.realscam.com/f8/dream-one-investment-hyip-ponzi-scam-2736/#post62778

littleroundman
11-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Believe me, when a program gets moved to the "Closed Programs and Scam Warnings" folder of one of the usual suspect HYIP ponzi forums, that program is D--E--A--D

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5453/2r72.jpg

Uinvest is officially dead and gone,

anyone sending money to this one had better kiss it goodbye, they'll never see it again.

littleroundman
11-12-2013, 10:03 AM
More proof Uinvest is, indeed, dead

From the MMG HYIP ponzi forum:

http://imageshack.us/a/img19/9697/gnbt.jpg

NikSam
12-20-2013, 03:28 PM
So how Uinvest will continue on after not paying anyone.

the answer is simple, it will be now a distribution network / MLM.

You want your money ? – Bring in the suckers, confuse the hell out of them, resell them "obligations" for fresh cash.
And you get your money back this way. While doing it, make sure to add more complex confusion, so a sucker would not know what hit him.

Or, this is how one of TOP pimps, UI money movers (FP), TOP distributor explained the new scheme as he would do it:

URL: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=583199118400907

Thanks Anyamanee Panmongkol aka Apirak Ngsriwongse aka agent 072 for making it so clear :)

PS: And just take a look how many (28 pages) of old investors now want to take on a scammer role, anything for the money:
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81471-Want-to-become-a-distributor-You-are-on-the-right-way!

NikSam
12-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Fool me once ?

Remeber a person on UI forum who called himself a lawyer from Nigeria and demanded Uinvest to return money in August - MaryKay

was mentioned here: #235 (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/index10.html#post59705)
and on UI forum: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81277-This-is-a-clear-case-of-fraud-conspiracy-amp-breach-of-trust&p=118936#post118936

The fact that a lawyer was tricked to join a scam was already suspicious.

So here is what this "lawyer" posted yesterday on ui forum:

URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81471-Want-to-become-a-distributor-You-are-on-the-right-way!&p=122234&viewfull=1#post122234

Interesting, is not it ?
Now the "lawyer" see no problem in becoming a scammer and re-seller of unregistered securities, Just in hopes to get some of the money back.

What kind of law they teach there in Nigeria ?

littleroundman
12-22-2013, 10:53 AM
What kind of law they teach there in Nigeria ?

The ancient law of "Take the money and run"

Fat City, LA
12-31-2013, 09:08 PM
the latest.-you get paid in monthly installments in up to 4 years (minus fees)

https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81508-25-12-13-Management-Chat-with-Alex-PR-Part-1

NikSam
01-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Being a TOP pimp and collaborator of 2 PONZIS is better than one, diversify your crimes:

http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f8/6771d1389032876t-dream-one-investment-hyip-ponzi-scam-doi_sabato_monaco.jpg
Simone Di Sabato, Marcello Monaco (operator of Dream One Investment ponzi (http://www.realscam.com/f8/dream-one-investment-hyip-ponzi-scam-2736/)), Emanuela Croci

http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f8/6772d1389033176t-dream-one-investment-hyip-ponzi-scam-ui_rubin_sabato.jpg
Emanuela Croci, "Eugene Rubin" (operator of Uinvest Ponzi (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/)), Simone Di Sabato

path2prosperity
01-06-2014, 01:59 PM
We will see about that, there are still a lot of Ukrainians with the same attitude as me, who would love to clean the **** off the streets.

Three cheers for "NikSam."

Fat City, LA
01-15-2014, 12:52 AM
This 'Germanpolice' charcter was by far one of the most ignorant Uinvest eupporters on MMG.
He ended up looking stupid/insane so many times....he went underground.

In this thread (page 7,8)is trying to hint at legal action or putting him charge of Univest withdraw.
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81508-25-12-13-Management-Chat-with-Alex-PR-Part-1/page8

DD has been posting hard in the forum. Usually a sign of setting up the rubes for one last act of theft.

01/05/14
ear dave, why you not joining us for a quite long time ?
Did you only come when ui steps down near the ground? i must to say u once, last friday i had a long discussion with my dad and the current situation.
since july or late june no wd. now new top fund model... 80/20 ruel or 100% (according to that what TOPs offer). and he told me again the same : UI only want new cash to pay some out and looks like a pyramide i dont must tell you how pyramides work, or snowball systems.
he told me again and again, when a company offer that user can invest then , they MUST guarantee that users CAN WD money out.
if not it is no legal investment option. why so many other sites or other crowdfounding company easy can get a license etc. and they have the same / similar principe that you have. the difference is only the headquarters are located in the EU and they offer not much ROI %. ( by now, up to10% per months).
my dad signify that this can not work and say what i say above. snowball etc.... is it so difficult to register uinvest on paypal as company, with company account and API interface ? please come on!.
some years ago i created a company too online website etc with paypal and alertpay API. and it takes maybe some hours or a few minutes.
How long does it takes? if i would a bank and can not offer wd only add funds what is that ?
we have made a lots of suggestions and had a lot of idears post here in forum , management chats and sure too in support mails. no one of them was discussed in your management or / CEO etage right ?
look at other companies, open your eyes, finally. I hope you can reply extensive what is the next we can expect dave?
and i we can not expect that our balance return to us, then please tell us HERE NOW the true and dont lie to us brazently.

I dont know if you become aware of the fact that 120k users can send to uinvest an class action or travel to Ukraine and do what they want.
i think u not realize that.
i hope you can be faithfully and upfront with me here Dave.

it is the same as when you would go to the baker and give him 1€ and you want 2 rolls. and he say no i first must wait for the flour. next day you go to the same baker and ask hime what is with my rolls? baker again say : " ohh no i am sorry i must wait on the water".
next day and so on and so on..

yours faithfully

GP

how long

First of all, I come to the forum when I have something to say and when I feel it can be useful and helpful for someone. During other periods I work and have no time to post my thoughts over and over again.

I would agree with everything in your post: yes, it is possible go get licensed, to activate paypal account, to run business smoothy and so on. I only wish you would come to us 7 years ago and explained how to do all of that. You didn't so we had to learn ourselves.

Again, I don't want to irritate anyone here and repeat my mantra: give it time. Three months ago I posted on this forum: uinvestors, your balance will be bought out. Now you see it, I mean franchisee funds. No need to trust DD, just monitor funds rates and withdraw once the rates are good for you. I am sure, soon UI dollar will cost more than USD.

GP, we have no problems to talk to customers and meet them in our offices. As you can see, we are still there, can be found on the same addresses. Uinvestors visit us, we travel to uinvestors and talk openly as we have good and honest intentions.
----------
GPs response:
let me join your team and i create an paypal ui inc. company account . what is so difficult on that ?
seems that you not understand me, what would you do if 120k users proceed legally to Uinvest ?

Dave come on gimme me timestamp enough is enough.
i have rumors with ui balance and points with upay. i hope soon for good news.
ALL THINGS WE WANT IS WD.

sorry to tell that again and again till you finally understand it Dave.

Fat City, LA
01-16-2014, 09:54 PM
OMG..Univest is Real Again !
(this rational will get you a trip to the nervous hospital)
Screenshot was 2 small to read.
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81535-OMG-Uinvest-Is-Real-Again!!!&p=122556#post122556

OMG.. Uinvest Is Real Again!!!
This time I am sure Uinvest is real but could not give proper justification. I will present my calculations and assumptions here and little clarification from DD may help to give the justification in a better way.

just to make the calculations simple and understandable I have made some assumptions..

1. Direct wd are not being done for the past 6 months.
2. All the obligations of the projects posted after LR collapse like steel casting factory, metal working, entertainment plaza and the recent insulation materials company are sold out.
3. Not at all considering the dividends from the above mentioned four companies for calculations.
4. Assuming all the three top funds are filled with UI balance.
What is the amount of UI balance that gets accumulated every month in Uinvestors accounts? It is around 13.8 million dollars!!.. Exactly 1,38,71,050, you can see the monthly earnings from all the projects below.

Project Name Monthly Earning
5 Gas stations 27500
Agricultural equipment manufacturing 470000
Alcoholic Beverage Plant 92400
Auto manufacturer 428220
Bakehouse 31800
Bakery plant 510000
Brewing plant 274000
Brickyard 96500
Bungalow 4700
Business center in kiev 63000
Business center 126500
carpathians hotel & restaurant 70000
Casino 123530
Chocolate Factory 56760
confectionery factory 58650
conventional dredger construction project 14850
dairy factory 210000
electric products manufacturer 407040
elevator 34800
entertaining club 42500
entertaining plaza
family entertainment complex 113400
field of construction materials 297500
fish cannery 90000
foodstuff mill 147200
gas station 6000
grain products complex 233145
group of restaurants 19800
health care center 339000
Hotel complex (stage I) 450000
Hotel complex (stage II) 252000
Hotel complex product 137600
Hotel and entertainment complex 119700
Hotel in mountains 144000
Hotel Russia 184730
Hotel Odessa 75000
Houseboat rental business in canada 9760
Identification Technology 127575
Industrial filter bag manufacturing 40500
Iron and Steel works 172000
Kazak restaurant 37800
Kiosk manufacturer 341250
Lakeside luxury villas project 270000
Lux hotel 467600
Meat factory 7500
Metal working 221000
Mini hotel and restaurent 19000
Motor plant 122100
oil palm fruits trading company (stage I) 37500
oil palm fruits trading company (stage II) 65000
PVC panels plant 182840
Packaging manufacturer 81000
Paper mill 802720
Pig farm 34790
Printery 6300
Private Bakery 163300
Private hotel 42000
Recording Company 30000
Recreation complex 631800
Restaurant project 71280
rural hotel and restaurant 20000
sewing project 133000
Shopping mall 172800
sky resort hotel 192000
ski complex 202100
ski resort complex 165600
soyfood processing project (stage I) 180000
spa complex premium 224100
spa saloons chain 57000
sports complex 46800
steel casting factory 225000
Steel manufacturer 127190
the construction holding company 1500000
the metal processing plant 340500
thermoplastic plant 6820
timepiece production 90000
vip hotel 379500
winery 50000
wood working complex 22200

Total 13871050

So for 6 months, the amount of UI balance accumulated in Uinvestors accounts is 8,32,26,300 dollars which is 83.2 million dollars.
The amount of money required by the projects that were posted in the FP-Fund is 64,92,000 i.e., 6.4 million dollars.
80% of the 64,92,000 is paid by the Tops in the form of UI balance which means that 51,93,600 dollars is UI balance and the remaining 12,98,400 dollars is the fresh cash.

Just see the picture attached which I feel to be the way of cash flowing in Uinvest right now. It does not include the franchisee thing in which the cash flows directly between Tops and BOs.

1 shows the UI balance accumulated in Uinvestors accounts; 2 shows the real cash that is accumulated in the affiliated companies.
Here we should understand one thing that UI is accepting 80% of the required amount to buy the obligations in the form of UI balance, it means that UI is transferring this 80% of the required money from the affiliated companies to the BOs because obviously BOs would not accept UI balance to run their business right?

Tops and FPs may have this 80% of the UI balance already in their accounts or they may provide withdrawals through FP-Fund to accumulate this 80% balance (remember it has nothing to do with the Top Fund). So, after the four projects are sold out successfully, we have 7,80,32,700 dollars still in uinvestors accounts in the form of UI balance.

Now after the introduction of franchisee, the present Top funds shows a requirement of 33,78,500 dollars (murg-1,50,000, artwork – 15,00,000, cfunding – 20,28,500).

If all the top funds are filled, then 7,46,54,200 dollars will be there still in Uinvestors accounts in the form of UI balance.
I really wonder how UI is going to solve this issue with such a huge UI balance already accumulated in Uinvestors accounts and every month 15 million dollars is being added to that balance.

Here comes the question regarding the title of this thread. What make me feel that UI is real again?
A very simple answer to this is if UI was a scam, then how much time it needs to shut the website and pack up everything and disappear? From the day of LR collapse UI is trying to solve the issue through many ways implementing various plans but of course I agree all those plans didn’t work out. One more thing we need to remember is the Uicloud, Uicloud was not planned after the collapse of LR, it was planned much before that.
According to the formula recently released by the UI regarding the Top fund required by the Tops, it shows that 3,40,000 UI balance is required to list a project with 1,00,000 dollars. The recent insulation materials company that is being posted in the FP-Fund section requires an amount of 22,05,000 and if the project is to be listed in a franchisee site, then the Top-Fund should have a UI balance of 74,97,000. If ten such projects are posted in the franchisee websites, then the 7,46,54,200 UI balance that is present in the Uinvestors accounts will be used up easily which means that the wd issue will be solved. When all this balance gets over, then the demand for the UI balance increased like anything and the Tops should offer much better commission rates for the Uinvestors to invest in their top funds. Moreover many fps and distributors will in turn give withdrawals to normal investors so that they can themselves accumulate the UI balance and sell that to Tops for more commission.

This should be the Uinvest plan in solving the wd issue but I do have many questions also especially regarding the Tops and distributors.. what if a Top disappears? And now distributors are offering wds to their retail customers but they will offer only till the retail customers get their principal amount back; what happens after that? What if distributors wont give wd to their retail customers after selling their obligations?

NikSam
01-17-2014, 01:24 PM
Do not confuse "AJ Bell Youinvest (http://www.youinvest.co.uk/)" with this Uinvest ponzi fraud scheme, some did.

NikSam
01-17-2014, 02:17 PM
This 'Germanpolice' charcter was by far one of the most ignorant Uinvest eupporters on MMG.
He ended up looking stupid/insane so many times....he went underground.

Oh no, this idiot is still around and went more dark – became a criminal himself – reselling the unregistered securities ("UI obligations")

Fb: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GPUIWDSO/

NikSam
01-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Meet GP aka Germanpolice aka Stefan Grabow (real name)

Uinvest pimp, collaborator and defender

Address:
Bahnhofsweg 3
Pritzwalk, Germany 16928

phone: +4915258703514
email: stefanp99@web.de
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stefan.grabow.3 , https://www.facebook.com/gp.uinvest

His Uinvest landing page: https://germanpolice.uicloud.net/ and Uinvest referral ID: 584

Whip
01-17-2014, 09:48 PM
Oh no, this idiot is still around and went more dark – became a criminal himself – reselling the unregistered securities ("UI obligations")

So did they steal 'Uncle Sam' to appeal to Americans?

http://www.you-are-the-movement.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/uncle_sam_nr.jpg

okosh
01-17-2014, 09:58 PM
So did they steal 'Uncle Sam' to appeal to Americans?

Or Aussies that watch too much TV...LOL...

Fat City, LA
01-21-2014, 11:58 PM
https://www.facebook.com/UInvestRipOff

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=495439293906290&set=a.458769937573226.1073741828.458705540912999&type=1&stream_ref=10

Fat City, LA
01-29-2014, 12:50 AM

He found his first sucker. See 2nd post down.
How would I report him to the ACTUAL german police for selling unregistered securities?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/GPUIWDSO/

NikSam
01-29-2014, 01:37 AM
How would I report him to the ACTUAL german police for selling unregistered securities?

BaFin - Unauthorised business (http://www.bafin.de/EN/Consumers/ConsumerInformation/UnauthorisedBusiness/unauthorisedbusiness_node.html)

BaFin - Complaints to BaFin (http://www.bafin.de/EN/Consumers/ComplaintsContacts/ComplaintsToBafin/complaintstobafin_node.html)

NikSam
01-29-2014, 02:11 AM
GP's partner in crime - Bartosz Klebba (real name) aka Bartek88D, Bartosz is in Poland he is also in BannersBroker

FB: https://www.facebook.com/bartosz.klebba/about

want to complain ? http://www.knf.gov.pl/en/dane_wspolne/complaints.html - I heard they really love tips on ponzis there :)

ausweise
01-31-2014, 10:08 AM
Good job guys but why are you doing that? Who are you in real life?

I follow the thread and I'm a uinvestor who is disappointed like many others. But I don't see a reason to make a devil out of UI. If they wanted to scam they'd run away a year ago. Instead they regularly hold chats, webinars, develop stuff and so on. Every thread on forum is answered. Month ago I gave my UI balance to another uinvestor, TOP, and yesterday I got my first withdrawal from him.

I mean, I don't trust anyone. But the fact is they are still around and I am getting my money back. And this means more than all the "hate stuff" you post here to keep the thread live.

IMO

NikSam
01-31-2014, 10:21 AM
.... If they wanted to scam they'd run away a year ago....

And they did, they openly screwed you, and performing more and more experiments on suckers who still willing to give them money.
Why should they close the site ? people still lining up to give some money while they do not have to spend a penny to pay but convince other investors to pay or worse - make them participate in a scam
as TOP,FP etc... , do I need to tell you you might very well end up in jail yourself if you do that?

At this point there are only scammers, scammers scamming scammers.
Or those who decided not to actively participate in their new ideas but play by new (constantly changing) rules are probably have a Stockholm syndrome – they got scammed and want more.

Whip
01-31-2014, 10:32 AM

I follow the thread and I'm a uinvestor who is disappointed like many others. But I don't see a reason to make a devil out of UI. If they wanted to scam they'd run away a year ago. Instead they regularly hold chats, webinars, develop stuff and so on. Every thread on forum is answered. Month ago I gave my UI balance to another uinvestor, TOP, and yesterday I got my first withdrawal from him.

I mean, I don't trust anyone. But the fact is they are still around and I am getting my money back. And this means more than all the "hate stuff" you post here to keep the thread live.

IMO

You're the only one that 'hates' as this places exposes your scam. And, of course, you hate that. Thanks for keeping the thread alive. lmao

ausweise
01-31-2014, 10:34 AM
You call it experiments and I have my money in my pocket. And this money is from guy who develop some project in Asia. I don't know if it's real but it worked for me.

Why would I go in jail? I'm not up to anything bad.

NikSam
01-31-2014, 10:43 AM
You call it experiments and I have my money in my pocket. And this money is from guy who develop some project in Asia. I don't know if it's real but it worked for me.

Why would I go in jail? I'm not up to anything bad.

You are in possession of ill-goten (theft) money if you are in the profit of this scam.
If you get noticed, hopefully all you would have to do is surrender your money.
I was talking about people who are active collaborators of this scam:
Recruiters, TOPs (resellers of unregistered securities), FP (money launderers) – all of that is criminal activity.

There is nothing stopping local law agencies to act against you, unlike against some anonymous personalities hiding somewhere in Ukraine.

ausweise
01-31-2014, 10:47 AM
Why the money is theft?

NikSam
01-31-2014, 10:57 AM
Why the money is theft?

Because they came from future victims, it is a ponzi – majority has to loose to pay the winners.

Let me show how Zeek Rewards Receiver deals with it:

Q: What do you mean by "clawback offers"?

A: Once receiver had compiled a list of all affilates who have gotten MORE out of Zeek than put in, will send out letters to such affiliates asking them to pay back a large percentage of what they had taken out, and in return, they will not be subject to a clawback lawsuit. Usually, this "large percentage" is 90 to 95%, depending on the amount taken out.
UPDATE: 1200 subpoenas and offers have been sent out, as of 30-OCT-2012 (source:receivership website)

Q: What about clawback lawsuits?

A: My personal interpretation, based on study of other restitution programs, indicates that If the affiliates who had been determined to have taken more out of Zeek then put in, and don't accept the clawback offer, the receiver will then sue the affiliates to compel them to cough up all of the money gained. (see below)

Q: But I earned that money!

A: All money earned through a Ponzi scheme are earned fraudulently, and subject to clawback by the receiver for restitution. Whether you knew it's fraud or not is irrelevant. This argument was raised with the Madoff Ponzi victims who had profited. It didn't stop Irving Picard, Madoff's receiver (technically, bankruptcy trustee), from getting BILLIONS of dollars back for restitution.

(source: The National article)

ausweise
01-31-2014, 11:07 AM
I don't trust anyone. Why should I trust you? I make money there, this is fact. What you say is not. Do you have proofs for your words?

NikSam
01-31-2014, 11:23 AM
I don't trust anyone. Why should I trust you? I make money there, this is fact. What you say is not. Do you have proofs for your words?

Do not trust me, learn your own lesson.
If all what is here not enough for you to show it is a scam, suit yourself.
You do not make money there you are participating in a scam and perhaps will be lucky enough not to loose or even score some $.

If you really think that asian business paid you that money -
If that business really exists and perhaps did take some low rate loan from UI it was just used as an excuse to run a ponzi scheme on top of that loan (pretending it is connected to that loan).

UI now is not even hiding that profits are not from business, let me quote some:

http://www.realscam.com/attachments/f8/6027d1380285774-uinvest-again-scam-not-ui_maryna_halfponzi.jpg
URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81362-Is-10-15-monthly-return-of-investment-in-stocks-possible&p=120195&viewfull=1#post120195

And from last Management Chat by Alex PR:

We have always stated that miracles do not exist, and there is no BO in the world who would agree to pay 23% of monthly ROI. There are other, more human ways of financial suicide

The ROI that you see in your cabinets consists of the ROI from a BO + UI's part. And this is the part we can always impact on, including raising of liquidity. So we have less than zero doubts that this part will definitely raise! The fact itself that earnings of checked projects can be easily converted into cash makes our agreement with a BO absolutely outstanding.

URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81553-29-01-14-Management-Chat-with-Alex-PR-Part-1&p=122814#post122814 (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/index11.html)

Believe what you want, but down inside you know what it is, maybe greed blinds you or illusion you are in some fantasy profit land.

If you choose to believe what some anonymous illegally–operating "company" in Ukraine tells you, suit yourself.

ausweise
01-31-2014, 11:31 AM
NikSam, I don't trust them either. But my question is do you have solid proof of illegal activity of UI? Leave articles and chats, real proof if you know what I mean

NikSam
01-31-2014, 11:38 AM
NikSam, I don't trust them either. But my question is do you have solid proof of illegal activity of UI? Leave articles and chats, real proof if you know what I mean

Yes. Any investment offers to public in Ukraine (and/or to Ukrainian residents) (and almost any other country) must be done according to law (with licenses and registrations of offers).

You can easily verify that none of UI companies (US,Ukraine) posses any authorization.

While i heard some say "OK, they are just not legal but not a scam", i can tell you from my 20+ years of monitoring ponzis, i never saw a single outfit who was operating illegally but was not a scam at the end, in fact was an opposite a lot fully licensed investment companies turned to be nothing but ponzis.

ribshaw
01-31-2014, 05:11 PM

Have you read through the the thread? Uinvest had an office in the US and solicited money from US investors without being registered, that is solid proof of illegal activity.

The reason the Ponzi scheme works so well as a scam is people are paid in the beginning, albeit from the money later investors put in. As a result, they don't ask any tough questions, or turn a blind eye to things that should give them serious doubt. If you look at 15, 50, 100 failed scams over the past 100 years, they all have the same tells, this one included.

Do you have access to independently audited financials, contracts, and bank statements that prove where the money you were paid came from? Have you cross referenced ownership of any of their supposed businesses with public records? There are plenty of things a real business could offer to prove it is real other than worrying about bloggers, if you know what I mean.

Just the fact that they have a blog and Facebook pages with all the hype should be enough to convince any investor this is a scam. Serious investment firms solicit only with a prospectus for projects like they claim to be doing, generally accredited investors at that. Much of the "loose" talk and solicitations are also illegal, FWIW!!! Its laughable, even you say you don't trust them, what's that all about?

Mortgage up your house and roll the dice if you want, it will probably work out well for someone.

Fat City, LA
01-31-2014, 07:17 PM

Of course, they still bring in suckers. All that will stop overnight when the $ isnt worth it.

The project are made up for simpletons. A egg factory for the East Bunny or new toy factory for Santa Claus are just as real.

Fat City, LA
02-03-2014, 12:52 AM
Looks like they are setting up for one final fleecing before it goes black.
Its following Ponzi 101.

https://uinvest.com.ua/news/21661-get-your-investment-earnings-in-cash-starting-march

Uinvest Fraud
02-03-2014, 06:23 AM
We launched a website where every person envolved to Uinvest can put anonously his story.
We invite also Business Owners to give their testimonial.
There are already some legal actions started against Uinvest, we doubt that investors will get their money back, but at least we can stop Uinvest to continue fraud.

Testimonial Uinvest Fraud (http://frauduigroup.wix.com/testimonials)

Fat City, LA
02-07-2014, 06:46 PM
Took a look at TalkGold for first time in months today.
Some funny/sad stuff in here;
Uinvest - uinvest.com.ua - Page 153 (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=298991&page=153)

Fat City, LA
02-12-2014, 09:15 PM
Just when you think they cant get lower.

1st read:
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81567-05-02-14-Management-Chat-with-Alex-PR-and-Murg-Part-2&p=122907#post122907

Then
https://murginvest.com/

littleroundman
02-12-2014, 10:53 PM
FYI, Fat City, LA, MalwareBytes is blocking access to the first site you listed, Uinvest Forum (https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/) classifying it as a potentially malicious website.

https://forum.uinvest.com.ua

193.169.244.0 - 193.169.245.255

FOP Zemlyaniy Dmitro Leonidovich
Netherlands

Zemlyaniy Dmitro Leonidovich
Ukraine, Kremenchuk
phone: +380503046589
dmitriy@deltahost.com.ua

Zemlyaniy Dmitro Leonidovich
Ukraine, Kremenchuk
phone: +380503046589
dmitriy@deltahost.com.ua

Complaints: abuse@deltahost.com.ua
abuse@deltahost.com.ua

DELTAHOST-NET
Updated: 19-Dec-2013
Source: whois.ripe.net

Fat City, LA
02-13-2014, 01:45 AM

In a nutshell, they are adding a secondary scam to their scam.
The first link is a Univest mgmt chat is w/the scammer Murg

NikSam
02-13-2014, 02:07 AM
That is new UI franchise model.
All those sites are hosted on uinvest uicloud.net "platform".

They all accessible as [username].uicloud.net

here are few more of other "franchise" collaborators:
germanpolice.uicloud.net
alain1404.uicloud.net
cfundin.uicloud.net
uilifestation.uicloud.net (- banned for running away with investors money they sent to buy "obligations")

Those are pits to resell UI "obligations", manage "your" downlines, create own businesses for downlines to invest. etc...

Told you, UI is slowly converting their investors into criminals.
First with FP (making money transactions (as middle man) directly with investors), now with franchise and some who hopes to recover their money do not mind reselling "obligations" to new suckers.

So at the end of day. investor has no record of ever paying any money to Uinvest but to some individual in hell knows which country, who is a sucker himself.
And franchise idea was to spread UI to thousands of individuals and make them do all the work, put all legal burden on them while UI and its shares will remain in shadows.

NikSam
02-13-2014, 03:14 AM
FYI, Fat City, LA, MalwareBytes is blocking access to the first site you listed, Uinvest Forum (https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/) classifying it as a potentially malicious website.

LRM, is not accessing the potentially malicious and dangerous websites is a duty of a scambuster ? :)

littleroundman
02-13-2014, 04:42 AM
LRM, is not accessing the potentially malicious and dangerous websites is a duty of a scambuster ? :)

You'll notice I said "MalwareBytes is blocking access" and didn't expand any more than that :-)

Whip
02-13-2014, 10:59 AM
You'll notice I said "MalwareBytes is blocking access" and didn't expand any more than that :-)

the coconut ones or the peanut butter ones

unterueber
02-16-2014, 06:09 AM
In a nutshell, they are adding a secondary scam to their scam.

UI is a sort of cancerous cell.
Last December I emailed them to ask not to receive the "Monthly Profit" emails. I was told that I would not receive them anymore. Guess what happened. So I emailed them again, and was told again that I would not receive them anymore. Guess what happened.
There's definitively an element of (sadistic) pleasure in their remaining online so long after they stopped paying.

NikSam
02-16-2014, 06:15 AM
Last December I emailed them to ask not to receive the "Monthly Profit" emails. I was told that I would not receive them anymore. Guess what happened. So I emailed them again, and was told again that I would not receive them anymore. Guess what happened.
There's definitively an element of (sadistic) pleasure in their remaining online so long after they stopped paying.

Hehe, with all their problems you expect them to solve your problem of not sending you emails when dividends are paid into account ? they need a team of programmers for it :)
and you are being selfish :) they have hell a lot of other problems :)

You might see them sadistic, but the money still coming for them, that is all they need, why would they care about you or anyone else.

This Ponzi will be a best example how you can milk same victims over and over again.

But on the other hand , JustbeenPaid / Profitclicking / ClickPaid/ AdhitsExpress already done that :)

What is special about this ponzi, is that they will probably get away with it , but some victims who they made to collaborate with it will not and they will be open for a criminal prosecution.

littleroundman
02-16-2014, 06:25 AM

And now they know there is somebody live at that email address and it's not just another faked username like the thousands of others in their database.

When they sell the database, your email address is more valuable to them as it's "confirmed" as being live.

NikSam
02-16-2014, 06:31 AM
... your email address is more valuable to them as it's "confirmed" as being live.
and is confirmed as a guy who believes in 20% per month ROI, when every possible research only yields RED flags

littleroundman
02-16-2014, 06:36 AM
As I said, the email address is more valuable as it's confirmed as being live and, as you point out, the addressee has self qualified him / herself as someone who believes HYIP ponzis are possible.

Depending on the size, databases containing that sort of verified information are worth a lot of money to fraudsters AND many of them contain bank account and credit card details as well, so they are worth their weight in gold.

Fat City, LA
02-16-2014, 09:00 PM
They are having a "Happy Hour" for withdraw?
Not having $ in this farce...I have a good laugh with each new mgmt chat.

https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81569-12-02-14-Management-Chat-with-Alex-PR-Part-1&p=122920#post122920

NikSam
02-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Yeah:) tuesday they said, they will have a 1 hour window, anyone can exchange money outside of UI balance with no any fee limits imposed on "Financial Partners".

I wonder how many "Financial Partners" will offer real money to buy out worthless UI balances and what their fee will be, perhaps there will be few, maybe with fees of 95% :)
Or wait !!! was not the site always crashing a year ago when everybody was running in to buy new shares upon releases? :)

ICCBernd
02-18-2014, 11:27 AM
Your prediction was right Nik. Site is almost not working. Same as back in the good old days. LOL

NikSam
02-18-2014, 12:08 PM
here is UICLOUD franchise for you..... :)
Damn, now I will never know how many crazy FPs there were who would give even 1% of USD for UI dollars.

unterueber
02-18-2014, 01:26 PM
And now they know there is somebody live at that email address and it's not just another faked username like the thousands of others in their database.

When they sell the database, your email address is more valuable to them as it's "confirmed" as being live.

What makes you assume they haven't sold it yet ?
What makes people assume that money is still coming in ? This assumption is as grounded as the hope of members of getting paid.

littleroundman
02-18-2014, 05:49 PM
What makes you assume they haven't sold it yet ?

HeHe, that wasn't a predictive "when" The database was always going to be sold. The only question is at what stage of the fraud was it going to happen

What makes people assume that money is still coming in ? This assumption is as grounded as the hope of members of getting paid.

It largely depends on the definition of "still coming in"

IM(very)HO, there is probably still a slow trickle of money coming in from true believers which is going straight into the pockets of the fraudsters.

NikSam
02-18-2014, 11:43 PM
Damn, now I will never know how many crazy FPs there were who would give even 1% of USD for UI dollars.

Ok ,seems someone was able to spot 1 FP who was offering withdrawals for keeping 98% of the sum, but not sure if anyone took his offer before the site got knocked down.

URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81571-Happy-Hour-FPs-Pls-post-here-if-you-are-ready-to-offer-Wd-during-happy-hour&p=122986

littleroundman
02-19-2014, 01:07 AM
Ok ,seems someone was able to spot 1 FP who was offering withdrawals for keeping 98% of the sum, but not sure if anyone took his offer before the site got knocked down

The sad / funny thing is, he would be better off taking the 2%.

Otherwise, he's going to end up with nothing.

NikSam
02-19-2014, 03:07 PM
The sad / funny thing is, he would be better off taking the 2%.

Otherwise, he's going to end up with nothing.

That is the whole point, FPs do not want the worthless UI dollars, but some will take it for 2% worth of its nominal value. Ending up with nothing = saving the money for FP in this case.
That shows how the operators of the scheme are not aware of a situation they in, they hoped someone still treasure the UI money balances.

NikSam
02-23-2014, 08:16 AM
Spot some funny lies from Dave Darell that they do not do business with US residents and sanctioned countries:

URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81565-Want-to-get-80-of-my-virtual-money&p=123028&viewfull=1#post123028

NikSam
02-24-2014, 05:13 AM
Oh, boy.

Uinvest: "We are illegal because the government was corrupt" :)

URL: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81581-How-will-the-situation-in-Ukraine-affect-Uinvest&p=123053#post123053

DD, how about people living in same city, knowing laws perfectly , and still know you are damn criminal crooks.
So are you saying you gonna run in tomorrow, and do all required paperwork with the new not corrupted government
to legalize your ponzi ? :)

Oh my, you gonna teach new government how to run Ponzis ? reminds me of some US consultants who came to Russia in 1991 to teach Eltsin government how to run finances and banks in open-market style.

Ponzis it was.

Oh wait, Maybe new "non corrupted" government finally will pay attention to you , give you great retirement package to labor camp, and not because they greedy, just because "law is a law"
:)

Do you know how the new government sees offshores ? ;)
Lots of investigations will follow. And maybe into one interesting charitable organization you recently setup .

unterueber
02-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Incidentally, this crook seems to forget he claimed Ui's so-called projects are for most of them based in Ukraine, whose non existent economy has never been in as bad a shape. A major football club even went bankrupt last November (Arsenal Kyiv bankruptcy threatens Ukrainian Premier League credibility (http://futbolgrad.com/arsenal-kyiv-rest-peace-obituary-kyivs-second-club/))

NikSam
02-24-2014, 05:47 PM
This Dave-the-crook, seems not to realize that if he wants to teach how to run ponzis to the new government, they will have a logical question "where are the taxes he did not pay for the last 3 years?" :)
They need money now more than Dave and his criminal gang :)

Fat City, LA
02-24-2014, 06:07 PM
Even the clueless are getting a clue. See last page.
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81565-Want-to-get-80-of-my-virtual-money/page7

Fat City, LA
03-20-2014, 01:44 AM
At the moment there is no withdraw.
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81607-Simple-question-require-simple-answer-No-rhetoric-or-sales-pitches&p=123457#post123457

Still a running joke.
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81616-The-strategy-and-accelerate-for-the-return-of-normal-WD-conditions

4) migueli
Hi Alex, any hopes for those that still have big amounts of balance and need to withdraw it?, I'm not talking about to putting it into TOP project where they will take 50 to 80 percent of the amount and you will start getting your return in a year from now and with the condition of they sale the obligation, as of now I still consider all my balance a lost investment, there is no way to withdraw your balance, without sugar coating it are we going to withdraw our balances for those that add money before L/R crashed? I have no interest in bringing anybody to put money in Uinvest or add more money myself so I can get some little balance out. Is it any hope for me to be able to get my money out? Where is all my money Alex? The people under me keep asking me how to get the money out and I cannot answer that question.

Alex PR
Migueli: If we talk about a direct wd only, then we speak about a TOP fund. If you do not accept their terms of cooperation, then I have to admit that there is no other direct wd option available at the moment. This is smth that is very well communicated. But check our forum, in particular, a topic started by Barbara Korpalska. It clearly shows how many wds only her team does. May be you will be interested in their offers too. Once again, the system we had before has been left in the past. Now a wd requires certain actions. To take them or not is your choice.

FROM:https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81606-12-03-14-Management-Chat-with-Alex-PR-Part-3&p=123441#post123441

Market! Market!
03-20-2014, 01:44 PM
"the system we had before has been left in the past"

The system before collapsed! The ponzi collapsed!
Uinvest started a new MLM-Ponzi.
Investors, instead of complaining to authorities, hoped that the new MLM-Ponzi will get them their money back.
Uinvest still lives because of that.

NikSam
06-09-2014, 09:06 AM
Today Polish KNF issued an alert against Uinvest.

PDF: http://www.iosco.org/investor_alerts/pdf/uploads/01A41B30-B88A-0B31-E4D13BB7AB20D902/Uinvest%20LLC.pdf

Market! Market!
06-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Thanks, but they are not on this list yet:
Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego (http://www.knf.gov.pl/en/About_us/Public_warnings/index.html)

NikSam
06-12-2014, 06:07 PM
Thanks, but they are not on this list yet:
Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego (http://www.knf.gov.pl/en/About_us/Public_warnings/index.html)

Yes, they are:

URL: Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego (http://www.knf.gov.pl/o_nas/ostrzezenia_publiczne/lista_ostrzezenia.html)

Sometimes, english translated version of the site is delayed

NikSam
06-25-2014, 05:03 AM
Funny, so the new excuse is " Business owners cheated us " :)
RESTART ? the 2nd one ?

!!! UPDATE !!!!
Important Notice
Today UInvest has to inform everyone about the identified liquidity crisis that was caused by both external and internal factors.
Many times we informed about the negative influence of a speculative activity, which was always inherent to many participants of the model in the past. As an addition to the above, BOs' violations of their financial responsibilities towards the majority of projects led to systematic earnings non-payments to the system. We applied the most reasonable decisions, including the court trial ones, in order to regulate the situation, however, it became impossible to keep cooperating with such irresponsible BOs. We had to block their activities with the purpose to minimize financial consequences for investors. We keep on searching for the best solutions to the problem, and as of today we have made a decision to remodel the current system of Uinvest in order to restructure the current liquidity crisis, and by this means to allow the system to keep functioning despite the current problems.
Starting today shares of the problematic projects obtain the "Pending" status. A marketmaker is temporarily not obliged to mandatory buy-out of problematic projects' shares. You can buy and sell them on the market using UI balance, but earnings will not be paid. Such a situation will remain till the complete resolution of the problem of these projects is provided.
The Compensation Fund is being created by our partners. Its role will be to merge the balance of users' accounts with the further payout within 3 years from the first day of the fund's activity. The Compensation Fund will be open on July 1, 2014. All UI balance you have on your accounts can be transferred to this fund. The fund's commission is 50%. By this means half of your balance will be paid out by the Compensation Fund during 3 years.
UP becomes the main system's currency. All projects within the system will be sold in Ups and will become available to the public, i.e. each client, no matter what status s/he has, will be able to participate in its purchase. Direct add/withdrawal in/from upay.net starts functioning. In addition to Tradepeer, in UPay a tool of guaranteeing UP buy-out will start working.
TOPs have a right to list their projects on Uinvest as well as on their franchise websites. The common must-use currency is UP.
TOP funds keep functioning without changes. New funds cannot be created. In order to post a project, a TOP should fill in the request form in UInvest. A commission will be applied: 5% for listing a project on UInvest, and $1+1% for each sales. If a TOP decides to list a project on a franchise website only, the commission of $1+1% for each sales will be applied.
The changes above come into effect with their publication. In detail changes will be discussed in the MC 25.06.2014, and during webinars that will be announced later.
The given above information does not change the current situation, it should be considered as Uinvest's restart for the further successful development of all participants.
Regards, UInvest

NikSam
07-14-2014, 09:15 AM
Italian CONSOB today declared UINVEST as not authorized.

URL: http://consob.it/mainen/target/investors/warnings/index.html

NikSam
07-14-2014, 10:19 AM
Please applaud to the mayor of Novara, Italy - Andrea Ballarè (https://www.facebook.com/andrea.ballare/about)
who (together with some local politicians) gave a speech and helped to recruit more victims to an illegal ponzi scheme during
UInvest conference in November 23, 2013

From left: Andrea Ballarè, Emanuela Croci (http://www.realscam.com/f8/dream-one-investment-hyip-ponzi-scam-2736/index2.html#post73995), Simone Di Sabato (http://www.realscam.com/f8/dream-one-investment-hyip-ponzi-scam-2736/#post63847) (last 2 made a fortune in uinvest and in Dream One Investment (http://www.realscam.com/f8/dream-one-investment-hyip-ponzi-scam-2736/) scams, Simone is a serial MLM and ponzi promoter)

URL: https://uinvest.com.ua/news/21461-1st-italian-uconference-seeing-is-believing

Fat City, LA
07-17-2014, 04:12 AM
They pulled the old "restart"

https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81768-Devalue-of-Shares-Loss-of-Ui-balance-and-funds

Lots more in the recent threads
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/forumdisplay.php?14-General-Discussion

This is sad one.
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81765-02-07-14-Management-Chat-with-Alex-PR-Part-2

NikSam
07-24-2014, 01:00 PM
UIdonate - a site ran by Uinvest where uinvestors could donate their profits to UI charity,
was shutdown by the hosting company for non payment.

URL: uidonate.com - (http://uidonate.com/access-denied)

Market! Market!
10-04-2014, 12:12 PM
From: https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81853-Who-is-cheater

"First about we all know that Uinvest= Upay.
Uinvest motivated people to wire 25K or 10k to Upay acknowledging that maximum withdrawal at ATM with Upay Debit card is 2000 USD per day.
People wired money expecting helping co-investors to withdraw their Upay balance with exchange.
Alex and CEO again motivated people who wired money such that we think that UInvest would relive .
The cards arrive and Uinvest reduces max limit at 1000 per month.
That is a huge abuse , It's a crime.
Those who wired 25k may take two years and half to expect withdrawal only the price of the card.
Why Uinvest abuses people like that? who is now the cheater? "

hunter25
10-16-2014, 10:18 AM
These crooks should be in jail , now they are banning everyone who speaks out in their chatrooms. Creating more ways to suck money from people. How come none was able to put them down ? What a shame!

NikSam
10-16-2014, 03:28 PM
These crooks should be in jail , now they are banning everyone who speaks out in their chatrooms. Creating more ways to suck money from people. How come none was able to put them down ? What a shame!

It is Ukraine. Scammers not only remain unpunished but run the country.

You can read MMCIS thread (http://www.realscam.com/f8/forex-mmcis-com-scam-2925/index2.html) to see what kind of anarchy is going on there, scammers are running for congress.

Fat City, LA
10-17-2014, 05:02 PM
Even by the previous lows of Uinvest, this mgmt post is an insult and farce.

https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81870-Some-news&p=128131#post128131

littleroundman
10-18-2014, 02:01 AM
Even by the previous lows of Uinvest, this mgmt post is an insult and farce.

https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81870-Some-news&p=128131#post128131 (https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81870-Some-news&p=128131#post128131)

Be afwaid, people, be vewy, vewy afwaid

http://imageshack.com/a/img538/2876/JQCuOJ.jpg

Speak out and you will OFFICIALLY not get paid.

As distinct from how things are now, where you're UNOFFICIALLY not being paid

hunter25
10-18-2014, 09:00 AM
Can anyone tell me where can I file a complaint against these mobsters?

NikSam
11-18-2014, 06:01 PM
Yesterday, Uinvest was added to the U.S. SEC black list (public alerts) (http://www.sec.gov/investor/oiepauselist.htm)

scroll-down till you see this:

So to answer a question of so many brainwashed "when SEC will recognize UI ?"

they just did :RpS_lol:

Whip
11-18-2014, 07:38 PM
So to answer a question of so many brainwashed "when SEC will recognize UI ?"

they just did :RpS_lol:

lmao......

NikSam
11-18-2014, 11:51 PM
Here is how "The #1 Crowd-funding company in the world" been doing this year

URL: uinvest.com.ua Site Overview (http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/uinvest.com.ua)

And here is how many people usually active at the time on the site vs few hundreds 2 years ago:

NikSam
11-21-2014, 03:48 AM
Another illegal Crowdfunding site, seems to be started by ex–uinvestors, promoted by uinvestors.
Claims to be in Sweden, has links to Netherlands, offers 4-6% ROI per month shares.
Takes bank wires, bitcoins, litecoins.

WeTradeNet.com, WeTradeNet.biz:

URL: wetradenet-projects (http://www.wetradenet.biz/#!projects/c1p8s)

Uses exact same lingo on shares as Uinvest, same secrecy on businesses:

NikSam
11-21-2014, 04:45 AM
Yeap, wetradenet is ran by an ex–uinvestor and a guy (GUN agent) who was "bringing businesses" to uinvest – Edwin Nicolaas
He is a bulgarian national, who travels a lot to Netherlands.
the domain was first registered on a bulgarian woman:

Suzanna Doffer (wetradenet@hotmail.com)
+359.31103400520
Koninginneweg 11
Hilversum, 1000
BG

and later renamed to a Belize virtual address:

Registrant Name: EDWIN NICOLAAS
Registrant Organization: WETRADENET LTD
Registrant Street: 1 1/2 MILES NORTHERN HIHGWAY
Registrant City: BELIZE CITY
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code:
Registrant Country: BZ
Registrant Phone: +359.878383991
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +31.433020202

There was a dispute between Edwin and Uinvest, Edwin was supposed to organize the UI conference in Amsterdam in Oct. 2013.
But either him or uinvest embezzled the money for that conf.
Edwin was kicked out from UI.

NikSam
11-21-2014, 06:05 PM
Central bank of Lithuania added Uinvest on the Public alert list:

URL: https://www.lb.lt/u_eng

NikSam
12-01-2014, 08:44 PM
Is not that funny that a "payment processor" not incorporated anywhere, no MSB license anywhere, offering "Irrevocable and Anonymous" transactions
has an AML policy :RpS_thumbsup:

Uhmm,, Eugene, if you want Liberty Reserve's fame, you should not scam clients by sending them crapy magnetic stripe cards, pretending that those are real debit cards and are issued by a bank (which is easy to blame, because that bank was sanctioned and on the black lists for years), collecting from victims $10k each in deposits to get such cards, and after say "oops, bank blocked all those cards, and bank is criminal, see? it is on the black list" ,
well of course to get more suckers you had to give one single card that works to a girl with big mouth so she can see her $10k on it and withdraw max $200 a month, and she tells to the rest it works, and after a month you block her card too :)

Oh, yeah, you would also need to generate a demand for your currency (by running multiple exchanges yourself and emit the currency out of thin air) before pretending to be a processor , opening a website and calling yourself a processor hoping all exchanges will take your crap even at 99% discount is not enough :)

It is amazing how some victims still do not want to leave UInvest and curious to see how else an ukrainan criminal group will artistically scam them.
Stay with them if you want, you havent seen the best Ukrainian cons yet :)

NikSam
12-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Funny to see people in denial, and coming up with more excuses to keep their own hopes up.

(from UI forum (https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81879-Poll-TOPs-businesses&p=128555&viewfull=1#post128555))

No, user13. You have to earn that privilege and try very hard to get on that SEC black list.
I know , I helped to put several on that list.
Why do you think UI announced that they will launch a new website under a new name and domain and not gonna take the debts with it
but launch the new "businesses" to invest to with cash?

NikSam
12-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Other interesting thing that it says your investment went to Alung LTD, a Seychelles company....

Got a response on it, ALUNG LTD was never registered in Seychelles as a company.

NikSam
12-19-2014, 09:40 PM
Guess what ? this friday during the Management Chat. When it was annonced that some great business proposition will be offered to uinvestors.

"Dave Darrel" after talking awhile , introduced a guy, and that guy offered uinvestors to join his dumb endless recruiting pyramid portraying itself as some "MLM" which is an auction selling art - samsbid.com :RpS_lol:

More on this later .

shipdit
12-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Guess what ? this friday during the Management Chat. When it was annonced that some great business proposition will be offered to uinvestors.

"Dave Darrel" after talking awhile , introduced a guy, and that guy offered uinvestors to join his dumb endless recruiting pyramid portraying itself as some "MLM" which is an auction selling art - samsbid.com :RpS_lol:

More on this later .I vaguely remember an "invest in virtual art " pyramid SCAM that was run online back in the early 2000s. It came out in the tidal wave of crap that followed the implosion of StockGeneration. I wish I could remember the name and details. It's always bothered me how the never-ending avalanche of SCAMS benefits the scammers by making so much of their history forgotten.

SD

NikSam
12-22-2014, 10:50 AM
So , the opportunity "dave.darrel" of uinvest offered to investors is samsbid.com pyramid and an investing scheme (ponzi) which portrays itself as U.S. company running the art auctions.

samsbid: hi all! I'd like to present my project. First i'll explain and then you'll ask me questions. samsbid dot com is a project started by me and my partners several months ago. This is an online auction selling modern art. Some call it contemporary art. The auction lists items from artists and thanks to effective system of distribution sells the items to people from all over the world
There're many auctions, including those selling art. But our auction is special because :
- we have an expert in our team, he has been in business for many years selling art to rich guys here in States
- we applied the crowdfunding approach to the auction and every item can be bought by many people
- we use multilevel referral commission which can make it easy to sell
- we have strict hierarchy in our distribution system which allows one to create a nice income for years
- we pay passive income to holders of our items

If you come to the website you will see al of this explained but I want to explain the main point now - at crowdfunding websites you invest in businesses that may fail, Art never falls in value

Even if it doesn't sell during tough times its value doesn't drop a lot. Art cannot go bankrupt. You either have it or not. We studied best selling companies and took the winning strategy - direct sales and auction technology. Auction makes prices rock. Direct sales bring many people because everyone receives commission
Please make this room writeable. Thanks
samsbid: My offer to uinvestors is to become tops of the tops now (for those who interested) and enjoy their commission from those guys who will join lter
samsbid: if you don't like it is fine but as I said I offer you the same you have with uinvest but 100% legitimate in all countries, plus passive income plus enormous potential to make money.
Bartek88D: Sam what is the min investment amount?
samsbid: $10

Bartek88D: i found already that ROI 7% monthly right?
samsbid: yes 7% monthly for 2 years, this gives you a piece of an item. It grows in value. So you can sell it higher. When it gets higher you make money, but as long as it grows you make 7% monthly
samsbid: even if you don't recruit people. If you do - you earn much more. Yes sako. But my items are growing in price because it is art, not gold which drops in value
samsbid: Fantasia, on the website I accept OKPAY,soon will connect pioneer credit cards and paypl
samsbid: Bartek, it depends what you do. If you just sit and wait that will be passive income 7% monthly plus your item will grow in
price about 30-40% thats it
samsbid: The most will earn those who recruit people and we pay 4-tier commission from referrals payments. Just put a link somewhere and see your profit grows

URLs:
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81915-19-12-14-Management-Chat-with-Dave-Darrel-Part-2&p=128598#post128598
https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81916-19-12-14-Management-Chat-with-Dave-Darrel-Part-3&p=128599#post128599

Whip
12-22-2014, 11:10 AM
this scam has been tried already.

Realname
01-09-2015, 03:51 PM
This one still alive and I've just got this newsletter:

"Dear XXXXXXX,

Friday newsletter - a few events worth uinvestors' attention

Answers To Uinvestors' Questions Here!

Recently Uinvest has received a number of questions from our dear clients, and it was noticed that many of them were of the same sense. It was decided to arrange a question compilation, and send it to CEO, who could provide the most descriptive answers for uinvestors. The work is now done, and CEO is happy to share to have his letter published and be available to the whole Ucommunity. You are welcome to read the letter provided by following this link

Article of the week: Crowdfunding saved Timbuktu’s manuscripts. What’s next?

Woman who used modern means to protect ancient treasures wants to revolutionise funding of Africa’s cultural projects Timbuktu manuscripts

Thomas Gruner didn’t know Timbuktu was a real town when it was drawn to his attention by the hacker community. They had seen a campaign on the crowdfunding site Indiegogo called T160K to raise money to protect several hundred thousand historic manuscripts that had been evacuated from the al-Qaida-occupied north of Mali but were now at risk of rotting in the humid climate of the capital, Bamako.

Gruner, a young programmer from Olympia, Washington state, wanted to do his bit to help. So, naturally, he wrote a game. If visitors to the T160K web page played it, they could hold umbrellas over photographs of the rescued texts, many of which date to the time of the European middle ages. It was trivial but diverting.

A NEWSLETTER CONTEST !!!

We are happy to present the winners of the previous newsletter contest! Ladies and gentelmen, the winners, the first four uinvestors who gave the correct answer, were: Takahiro Hiroi,dinsto,Xiang, Koyejo Oduola

The correct answer:There are 1 honest and 99 liars

A contest question for this week:

A cowboy rode to an inn on Friday. He stayed two nights and left on Friday. How could that be?

Please submit your answer here. Winners’ names will be announced in the next newsletter. Please note that only one answer can be accepted from one person.

Next letter will be issued on Friday January 16. Stay tuned!
Regards, UInvest Support Team."

littleroundman
01-09-2015, 07:09 PM
Oh, goodie,

Regulators issue warnings telling you to avoid it and it doesn't pay you any money but it sends you a newsletter.

You're easily impressed, aren't you, Realname ??

NikSam
01-10-2015, 06:18 PM
hehe, the scammers trying to use same old excuses when they get on the blacklists :)

The full explanation about actual concerns

As you know, UInvest takes seriously all your enquiries and always does its best to keep its users updated about all current problems.
Recently, we have received questions from you regarding the relationship between SEC and UI and alleged inclusion of UI in the SEC's blacklist.

On this question, we have to state the following:

1. SEC has no relation to UI and UI has no relation to SEC.
According to the SEC's site, the field of activity of the organization is limited to "licensed and / or located in the United States in their solicitation of non-US investors, and entities not registered in the United States that are soliciting US investors."
As you know, the site uinvest.com.ua is not owned by the American company Uinvest llc, and Uinvest llc has no relation to the site uinvest.com.ua. Thus, the site uinvest.com.ua is neither American nor the US licensed one.
Further, the site uinvest.com.ua absolutely and unequivocally states that Uinvest does not accept and does not serve US investors. Thus, the site uinvest.com.ua is not the site which solicits US investors.

Therefore, the SEC has no relation to UI and has no relation to SEC.

2. UI is not involved in any activities regulated by SEC.

According to SEC's site, this organization is a regulatory body for organizations dealing in securities, or aspiring to it. (See Acts on page SEC.gov | Federal Securities Laws (http://www.sec.gov/about/laws.shtml))

UI does not sell securities as it is a platform for placing ads about financing third-party projects. Thus no securities are sold by UI. There are ads from third parties about fundraising for their projects, and these projects have nothing to do with uinvest. Furthermore, anyone can accommodate his/her ad about his project on our website, but uinvest takes no responsibility for the content of these ads.

Consequently, UI has no relation to the SEC regulated area.

3. About an alleged being in some “blacklists”. This list is not an endorsement of any violation. It simply says that UI is not a registered as securities dealer in the United States. But this is also what we say in our TOS

According to the SEC's site "you should understand that the inclusion of a name on these lists does not mean that the SEC has concluded that a violation of the US securities laws has occurred or that the SEC has made any judgment about the merits of the securities being offered by these entities. "

Thus, no violations by UI have been recorded. The site simply informs everyone about what is already written on UI site.

Conclusion: nothing has changed and there is no reason for concern, since ui does not violate any laws of the United States or any other country. UI works closely with the SEC and with other regulatory bodies in order to provide the most accurate information through the activities of our company. In 2013, we took a number of measures to meet compliance requirements of the USA and due to it, our conference which was held in LA, USA, was completely legitimate, and it was attended by speakers from well-known banks as well as by financial brokers.

Uinvest will keep doing everything possible to clarify its position regarding its users in terms of legal and other issues.

All the best from UInvest.

URL: https://uinvest.com.ua/news/22207-new-mail

Dare to try to test your excuses in US court ? ;)
What if i tell you, i have in possession documented evidence of you soliciting at least ten US residents,some still invest on your site while you are fully aware that
you have hundreds (or thousands) of victims from US ? ;)

As well as documented evidence of you portraying yourself as an US company, and claiming that you have "a letter" from US SEC allowing you to function.

Remember our talk, Dave ? and that nonsense you said to me about a letter from SEC couple years ago ? ;)
Do you think we do not document things ? ;)

BTW, we patiently waiting when you and the gang will launch a new ponzi under new name and domain, as you promised
the counter on your crimes is running, and when we finally meet you would be yourself surprised for how many things you would have to answer ;)

NikSam
02-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Beverly Hills Chambers of Commerce finally kicked this ponzi out of its membership:

As of November 20th: (https://web.archive.org/web/20141120183432/http://business.beverlyhillschamber.com/list/searchalpha/u)

As of now (https://web.archive.org/web/20150202192209/http://business.beverlyhillschamber.com/list/searchalpha/u):

radovann
02-12-2015, 08:53 AM
Beverly Hills Chambers of Commerce finally kicked this ponzi out of its membership:

Either that or they didn't bother to renew membership.

NikSam
02-18-2015, 05:55 PM
during the Management chat on Jan 28th (https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81927-28-01-2015-Management-Chat-with-Eugene-Part-1), the UI scammer who identifies himself as Eugene,
said that their partner launched a new site to invest in "direct cash" businesses.

The second part of business is business of direct cash projects
These projects don't pay a lot but they are reliable. You know what they are, where they are located and what their business is. Some of them even provide bank guarantee for the money they take. UInvest doesn't own direct cash projects yet we partner with companies that own them.

We already posted some of them at UInvest, many uinvestors already invested, others are still thinking. Because this business is growing they setup a separate website - dcashproject dot com
Why one may consider this website useful?
- ability to trade shares of direct cash projects
- ability to purchase shares paying by credit cards
- each account holder gets free debit card for earnings
- cash earnings every two weeks

dcashproject.com lists only one project now - Woodworking plant (http://dcashproject.com/project/161/woodworking-plant) in Ukraine:

investing to which (using a Russian money laundering network PerfectMoney) will give you a whooping 12.5% per month ROI.

So let me quote Eugene again:

You know what they are, where they are located and what their business is.

DO YOU ????

How about this (http://www.hardwoodparts.com/6.html):

:RpS_wink:

Whip
02-27-2015, 02:07 PM
Wings network busted by SEC. Uinvest involved. Article at Patrick's blog:

URGENT >> BULLETIN >> MOVING: SEC Calls ‘Wings Network’ A ‘Ponzi And Pyramid Scheme’ (http://patrickpretty.com/2015/02/27/urgent-bulletin-moving-sec-calls-wings-network-a-ponzi-and-pyramid-scheme/)

NikSam
02-28-2015, 02:22 AM
Wings network busted by SEC. Uinvest involved. Article at Patrick's blog:

URGENT >> BULLETIN >> MOVING: SEC Calls ‘Wings Network’ A ‘Ponzi And Pyramid Scheme’ (http://patrickpretty.com/2015/02/27/urgent-bulletin-moving-sec-calls-wings-network-a-ponzi-and-pyramid-scheme/)

nope, it was Uninvest Financial Services Corp. of Deerfield Beach, Fla - has no connection.

Whip
02-28-2015, 11:09 AM
yet another epic fail.

http://static.themetapicture.com/media/funny-cat-facepalm-kitten-cute.jpg

NikSam
03-24-2015, 08:44 AM
So, 2-3 days ago, on UInvest web site, the chat platform and forum were removed.
Victims can not communicate there anymore, and the newbies can be scammed without their interruption.

Market! Market!
03-25-2015, 02:21 PM
So, 2-3 days ago, on UInvest web site, the chat platform and forum were removed.
Victims can not communicate there anymore, and the newbies can be scammed without their interruption.

I just tried to access their forum that I bookmarked but can't connect.
http://forum.uinvest.com.ua/forum.php

NikSam
04-12-2015, 11:52 AM
Ok, I said before that there were some real businesses who looked for funding on Uinvest (uinvest GUN agents brought them in)
How retarded those "business owners" (BOs) are, who assumed they can pay back loans 10-20% a month is amazing, well one day one guy , with no education, no business experience sits somewhere near a river in Uganda and thinks: "if I had a tractor , I could earn millions , I will just plant soybeans (will cost me only a tractor) and I can make stable 50% profit every month", he goes to the bank and asks for a loan to buy a tractor, the bank manager laughs his ass off and for weeks after tells this funny story to his coworkers during smoke breaks. Here comes a local HYIP pimp, who now thinks he is a "agent of Uinvest/ GUN" and tells him he will fullfill his dreams : "you can promise 50% per month to the crowdfunding investors - you get your money next day or 10% will take few months to collect the sum, you will get your money" - Everything looks good, he signs up.
UI does not give a **** if BO can pay or not, they even sure he cannot, but all UI needs is a legend, some real business (not them) to point a finger at.
Having 3-5 of those makes the victims think that the rest 30 are real too.
Sure funds are raised, nice monthly profit was promised, UI transfers BO first payment of 15% of raised sum, and after stops any communication with BO, and by a "contract" BO still has to do monthly payments of the stated sum without getting full loaned sum and forbidden to discuss any part of it with anybody. every real BO I could track down and who felt comfortable to talk with me - the story was exactly like that.

Here is some info which was leaked a month ago (pardon the bad english, i decided to keep it intact)

Hi dear
[20:22:00] *****: so we have responze from BO Soyfood and BO IT project
[20:22:31] *****: about theirs story cooperation with UI
[20:23:17] *****: see next info from BO IT project
Dear Angelo, here the reply, my apologizes it took so long:
[11:57:08] biossl ltd: Hereby the reply from my superiors.
1. Our company you are skyping has no link what so ever with the companies you are referring.
2. Regarding your question:
- the amount that Uinvest have been acquired have never been transmitted. There have been a small payment in the beginning, but the full amount that Uinvest have received from investors, never have been awarded to ID Technologies.
- there have been regular payments back to Uinvest but stopped for different reasons:
a. Allthough Uinvest received the full investment scheme, Uinvest never paid the amount. The same scenario happened for other business owners.
b. By that fact, ID Technologies, who started developing, had to stop their activities.
c. The companies and their bank accounts behind Uinvest were not legally conform with the initial contracts. By investigation by the UK government and the legal advisors of ID Technologies, the behaviour of Uinvest have been tagged as Money Laundering.
d. Uinvest is a HYIP, where received money goes partly on their bank accounts and crumbles for the investors.
e. By changing and re-inventing financial marketing schemes, the owners of Uinvest are continuing their criminal behaviour.
3. ID Technologies knows about the online insults, and is still waiting for the first legal act from Uinvest to them. All documents of proof are in the hands of the laywers of ID Technologies.
Dear Angelo, ID Technologies advices you to take contact with the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigations) and the SEC (Security Exchange Commmission) (Uinvest is on their black list), who have already a dossier about Uinvest. Perhaps it will help to get your initial investment back.
ID Technologies regrets that investors are victimes, as ID Technologies is a victim of Uinvest.
[20:26:22] ******: Digita il testo o l'indirizzo di un sito web oppure traduci un documento.
THE TRUTH behind FRAUD UINVEST * February 18, 2015
Today I finally had confirmation of the modus operandi of Uinvest.
The matter is also much SNEAKY organization of classic ponzi scheme that pressupone the simple circulation of money, because as I said some business had actually received the funds, for the note "of" not the funds .... all of them.
What I will say is supported by the direct testimony of Orisa Raphael, owner of the "DIVINE MASTER" based in Uganda (that part of the platform is known by the generic name Uinvest "SOYFOOD PROCESSING").
After starting an email correspondence with him in recent weeks, finally sent me a document in his version of the facts (which I doubt not be the real one) for what concerns his relationship with Uinvest, version that attach at the bottom after a brief summary.
Orisa Raphael in 2012 sought funding for its agricultural company and had been introduced in Uinvest GUN by an agent, who had urged him to present his idea. The project, very articulate with precise stages and related costs to be incurred, likes. And after a series of negotiations and visits of the same UI representatives in Uganda, you get to the signed agreements that provide for the collection of USD 1,000,000 (1 MILLION DOLLARS), of which 862,000 would have to be of working capital, to start its assets (138,000 to remain in personal accounts of Orisa Uinvest).
The project is listed on 17:09:12, collects $ 1 million of balance (which at the time were liquids) and begins to produce very heavy dividends balance, injected into the system 180 000 x 22 months = something like 4 MILLION
Meanwhile in the real world and not imaginary thing happening?
Of this amount Orisa had only received a value of almost $ 155,000 in the form of 2 Massey Ferguson tractors XTRA 440. Several times he tried to get from Uinvest full funding to ensure the productivity of both parties desired and sought after, as also from respective agreements signed. But apart from the two tractors no other dollar he was delivered and consequently the project could never formally defined started.
(Orisa with their own resources, however, had sought to capitalize on the cost of the two tractors, but cabotage initiative understand well it showed drastically reduced).
With various altercations and incazzature, you come to the summer of 2014 (NB. This is the only time the dividends were arrested virtual), where Uinvest asks Orisa to pay their monthly contributions of real, before they can receive full funding. Orisa noted that his business, because of the personal costs incurred with its pockets, it is not able to provide much liquidity. You get to a compromise of $ 2,000 per month (two thousand). Orisa pay a month, then as Uinvest made him put as a reason for these payments computer products, calls for clarity on the modus operandi of uinvest. Vague answers usual. The payment of $ 2000 is not counted and climbed out of debt. And then he decided to stop and not to pay anything. You arrive at the current situation, where contacts occur between Orisa and the lawyer who Uinvest hired locally.
Translated in a nutshell.
We investors were sold a product (bond) for a value of 1 million when in fact it had been funded at 15%.
Which business funded with $ 155,000 $ 180,000 produces month after month after month ......?

NikSam
04-14-2015, 12:35 PM
The following list of illegal investment sites was launched not by UInvest but by ex-uinvestors and past collaborators of Uinvest scam.
I estimated this happening - that if UI remains unpunished it will give birth to more crowdfunding-themed ponzis and create more criminals.

Sites:

investrealprojects.com (Barbara Korpalska, Moruf Fasasi) ,
dcashproject.com,
cfundin.com (Joseph Dem, Stefan Grabow),
samsbid.com,
wetradenet.com (Edwin Nikolaas, Suzanna Doffer)

P.S. UI victims from US please contact me in private.

done4
04-15-2015, 03:25 PM
The following list of illegal investment sites was launched not by UInvest but by ex-uinvestors and past collaborators of Uinvest scam.
I estimated this happening - that if UI remains unpunished it will give birth to more crowdfunding-themed ponzis and create more criminals.

Sites:

dcashproject.com,
samsbid.com,

Sites:

dcashproject.com,
samsbid.com,

Hello NikSam,

I dont know where you got your information from but I want to state here that next time verify your claims before you go about calling legitimate people scam. The following are real, serious and legitimate crowdfunding platforms from serious business people. Do not associate them with Uinvest, because the sites have no relationship with Uinvest.
investrealprojects.com (Barbara Korpalska, Moruf Fasasi)
cfundin.com (Joseph Dem, Stefan Grabow)

EagleOne
04-15-2015, 03:58 PM
Hello NikSam,

I dont know where you got your information from but I want to state here that next time verify your claims before you go about calling legitimate people scam. The following are real, serious and legitimate crowdfunding platforms from serious business people. Do not associate them with Uinvest, because the sites have no relationship with Uinvest.
investrealprojects.com (Barbara Korpalska, Moruf Fasasi)
cfundin.com (Joseph Dem, Stefan Grabow)

First welcome to RS. In regard to your statement about legitimate people and serious business people, I would have to ask how serious business people could have been involved in Uinvest just as an investor, let alone being collaborators in Uinvest? Any serious business person would have known that Uinvest was a Ponzi and avoided it like the plague. I look forward to your reply.

NikSam
04-16-2015, 06:31 AM
Hello NikSam,

I dont know where you got your information from but I want to state here that next time verify your claims before you go about calling legitimate people scam. The following are real, serious and legitimate crowdfunding platforms from serious business people....

:RpS_lol:

Ok, then I guess your serious and legitimate business people will have no problem suing me and defend their cases in courts :)

You would be surprised how much stuff you do not know about those scammers.
Honestly , I do not want to waste my precious time to discuss in details each of them. I do not believe any of that crap will attract enough victims for me seriously to care. But I will be watching, maybe one of them will get that prize.

NikSam
04-16-2015, 07:45 AM
Oh, GP (Stefan Grabow aka Germanpolice (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/index13.html#post65147)), Sorry I could not fully understand what you were trying to express, but I am touched anyway.
I see you are one of my fans :)
So go fck yourself too darling.

Whip
04-16-2015, 07:55 AM
wacky scammers.

done4
04-16-2015, 01:41 PM
First welcome to RS. In regard to your statement about legitimate people and serious business people, I would have to ask how serious business people could have been involved in Uinvest just as an investor, let alone being collaborators in Uinvest? Any serious business person would have known that Uinvest was a Ponzi and avoided it like the plague. I look forward to your reply.

They are legitimate and seroius business people because I know them. Uinvest presented itself as a firm who fund projects via crowdfunding, Edwin and Joseph brought real projects to Uinvest to crowdfund but it turned out Uinvest only funded the projects partly. Uinvest banned these people on their site as a result of their effort to ensure Uinvest do the right thing. If they decide to cut off from Uinvest and setup their own crowdfunding platform I dont see anything wrong with that.

done4
04-16-2015, 01:47 PM
:RpS_lol:

Ok, then I guess your serious and legitimate business people will have no problem suing me and defend their cases in courts :)

You would be surprised how much stuff you do not know about those scammers.
Honestly , I do not want to waste my precious time to discuss in details each of them. I do not believe any of that crap will attract enough victims for me seriously to care. But I will be watching, maybe one of them will get that prize.

NikSam, Those guys are not scammers, You called them scammers and now it turns out you dont have time to discuss in details each of them? Show proof and if you dont have proof then stop calling innocent people scammers.

EagleOne
04-16-2015, 02:05 PM
They are legitimate and seroius business people because I know them. Uinvest presented itself as a firm who fund projects via crowdfunding, Edwin and Joseph brought real projects to Uinvest to crowdfund but it turned out Uinvest only funded the projects partly. Uinvest banned these people on their site as a result of their effort to ensure Uinvest do the right thing. If they decide to cut off from Uinvest and setup their own crowdfunding platform I dont see anything wrong with that.

Thanks for your response, but please tell me what projects they brought to Uinvest that according to you they did not fund fully.

NikSam
04-16-2015, 03:54 PM
NikSam, Those guys are not scammers, You called them scammers and now it turns out you dont have time to discuss in details each of them? Show proof and if you dont have proof then stop calling innocent people scammers.

If you did not realize by now that you been scammed, come back when you do.
I'll tell you how much money your Edwin and Joseph made out with , which were stolen from you and others. Perhaps they will be willing to share if you insist the right way :)

To begin with, if you really think of yourself as an investor, start reading on legal aspects of international laws (or at least your local),on who,when and how and why is allowed to attract investments from public without ending up in jail. And do not expect that an illegally operating investment site would offer any legal investment in future. Specifically Edwin's fake projects with astronomical ROI.

P.S. GP and Joseph, also offer 8% per month, on guess what? to start up the site itself , those silly wankers :RpS_laugh:

NikSam
04-16-2015, 04:33 PM
If you do not like me calling them scammers, I can only think of other word - retards. But because people will loose their money (and people did loose in the past thanks to their recruiting and collaborating efforts) I still insist on calling them scammers.

NikSam
04-16-2015, 04:40 PM
Thanks for your response, but please tell me what projects they brought to Uinvest that according to you they did not fund fully.

Edwin was bringing fake projects. One time him and his buddy from canada (Denis) were caught in UI chat impersonating BO.
One of the projects in NL (Bungalow) turned out to be a bankrupted company (owing huge to the bank for very small interest) which was out of business for years. And there was no bungalow or anything at stated place. And nobody from hotel (on which premises it was suposed to be) staff heard anything about it.
I believe ID Tech was also his, but during the UI chat when BO was questioned by some electronic engineer , it was seen clearly they are full of BS and cannot produce any magical fingerprint scanner-creditcard, the BO claimed he is a designer but could not even answer basic electronics 101.

How's Panama's Villas project worked out ? :) He and Denis brought it in, BO was even not afraid to show his face on the camera. did it work out ? :)

You should understand that Edwin was getting $12k payments every month from UI no matter if he brings more fake projects or not, if he did he was getting extra % of total sum UI collected on the project.

cfund
04-16-2015, 06:10 PM
Edwin was bringing fake projects. One time him and his buddy from canada (Denis) were caught in UI chat impersonating BO.
One of the projects in NL (Bungalow) turned out to be a bankrupted company (owing huge to the bank for very small interest) which was out of business for years. And there was no bungalow or anything at stated place. And nobody from hotel (on which premises it was suposed to be) staff heard anything about it.
I believe ID Tech was also his, but during the UI chat when BO was questioned by some electronic engineer , it was seen clearly they are full of BS and cannot produce any magical fingerprint scanner-creditcard, the BO claimed he is a designer but could not even answer basic electronics 101.

How's Panama's Villas project worked out ? :) He and Denis brought it in, BO was even not afraid to show his face on the camera. did it work out ? :)

You should understand that Edwin was getting $12k payments every month from UI no matter if he brings more fake projects or not, if he did he was getting extra % of total sum UI collected on the project.

I know that u don’t like it, when people have success indifferent and you not begrudge that to anyone, indifferent if it is legal, registered business or how you would say it “illegal business”. Grey market investments that are not under control of anyone in some countries. (Btw. Jobs act do the work this year for the US)

There are a lot of crowdfunding companies outside: Kickstarter, seedmatch, startnext, zencap , Bergfürst to name a few well-known firm. They all had licenses to offer their products some of them had a full bank license etc.

Niki I know u have AIM, and what is your problem?
You tell somebody a scammer that is doing just good social media marketing on FB, blogs and forum? And persons that was often online in chats during the years, as ui was successfully.

BTW. Cocoa beans and copper plant was brought by Dem to ui and yes old investors who bought that project got now that shares on both sites Cfundin and also investrealprojects for FREE, but about that nobody talk, and you say that people are scammer.?

Sorry but maybe we have different sights. But name a person scammer, because only he wants to tell anyone about an online business that was successfully so that other can also earn some extra income?

Sorry it’s just my opinion. Please don’t insult other and say wrong not occupied facts.
U talking always about that people but not care about you. Please do that first.
Maybe u go works first before u only slander.

Last words, they are just investors, and earn money, GP has nothing to do with the programming of Cfundin.com he was just the first who knows about that project and another one. He is an investor and will do some translation stuff in future.
See you and expecting an good answer.

okosh
04-16-2015, 11:43 PM

It's a shame you are either new to this scam or new to scams in general or both......If you go back and read the history on this program you will see that admin did scam the members.....

Uinvest today is in "round 2"....In round 1 just about everyone got scammed...

NikSam
04-17-2015, 05:54 AM
I know that u don’t like it, when people have success indifferent and you not begrudge that to anyone, indifferent if it is legal, registered business or how you would say it “illegal business”. Grey market investments that are not under control of anyone in some countries. (Btw. Jobs act do the work this year for the US)

There are a lot of crowdfunding companies outside: Kickstarter, seedmatch, startnext, zencap , Bergfürst to name a few well-known firm. They all had licenses to offer their products some of them had a full bank license etc.

Niki I know u have AIM, and what is your problem?
You tell somebody a scammer that is doing just good social media marketing on FB, blogs and forum? And persons that was often online in chats during the years, as ui was successfully.

BTW. Cocoa beans and copper plant was brought by Dem to ui and yes old investors who bought that project got now that shares on both sites Cfundin and also investrealprojects for FREE, but about that nobody talk, and you say that people are scammer.?

Sorry but maybe we have different sights. But name a person scammer, because only he wants to tell anyone about an online business that was successfully so that other can also earn some extra income?

Sorry it’s just my opinion. Please don’t insult other and say wrong not occupied facts.
U talking always about that people but not care about you. Please do that first.
Maybe u go works first before u only slander.

Last words, they are just investors, and earn money, GP has nothing to do with the programming of Cfundin.com he was just the first who knows about that project and another one. He is an investor and will do some translation stuff in future.
See you and expecting an good answer.

Hello Stefan, sorry that I could not understand you fully (and i never could).
Are you trying to say that you have a license with german BaFin and filed prospectus and required paperwork to offer 8% per month investment scheme and they saw nothing wrong ?

Even if you had , you would have to file notices or prospectuses in each country–member of EU where you take money from their residents.
And under no circumstances in any other country until you pass the entire licensing process in each, till than you are just an illegal investment scheme.
Spend some time to educate yourself on finance (and better do that not on MMG or UI forums)

As on general crowdfunding, i told you thousand times, Jobs act is in no way removes the licensing requirements but creates a new investment vehicle - crowdfunding platforms which must be LICENSED and operate according to the strict rules defined by US SEC (still in works).
But none of it should bother you unless you planning to lure americans to your ponzi crap.

P.S. Thanks for being such a fan and reading all my posts on internets and elsewhere :)

uinvest.jail.time
04-17-2015, 10:46 AM
Thanks to Niksam for exposing this SCAM in all the figures and aspects involved.
I am a long time reader, and only today poster, on this uinvest thread.

I have personally reported mr. Eugene Rubin (CEO), Alex Bis (pr) and Vladimir Marchinsky (their lawyer) to a local Kiev police station.
I reported only these 3, because they are the ones who showed their face publicy, as their are probably using fake names. (So I gave usb pen with their videos to policeman).

Nothing I found about Dave Darrel, Vlad and Taras real identity, maybe Niksam you can drop me a short messagge about that, if you have any information.

NikSam
04-17-2015, 01:08 PM
Thanks to Niksam for exposing this SCAM in all the figures and aspects involved.
I am a long time reader, and only today poster, on this uinvest thread.

I have personally reported mr. Eugene Rubin (CEO), Alex Bis (pr) and Vladimir Marchinsky (their lawyer) to a local Kiev police station.
I reported only these 3, because they are the ones who showed their face publicy, as their are probably using fake names. (So I gave usb pen with their videos to policeman).

Nothing I found about Dave Darrel, Vlad and Taras real identity, maybe Niksam you can drop me a short messagge about that, if you have any information.

Thanks, as You know those are not their real names (Rubin, Bis). Marchinsky - yes, real (i leaked his real name).
And Kiev authorities know much more on this but prefer to keep quiet, I've been trying to make them act for years. Thats is why the international pressure is needed. The Kiev's dept of anti economy crimes was disbanded , where they were building a strong case against it. The new gov is not interested to fight pyramids/ponzis, they welcome them (MMCIS (http://www.realscam.com/f8/forex-mmcis-com-scam-2925/) is a great example).
Please report your losses to US SEC as well (there is a jurisdictional interest as UI is also incorporated in California and portrayed itself as an US company):
https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
And to California department of business oversight : https://docqnet.dbo.ca.gov/complaint/

In your complaints include Uinvest Inc's EIN: 45-2545679 and California's company number: C3385516, as well as reference to your Kiev's police report (number, way to contact investigator)

(and it was not the only ponzi scheme they ran, it is way bigger than anyone thought)

NikSam
04-17-2015, 01:41 PM
P.S. Vlad and Taras, were hired students (i think from Kiev's Polytech U). Their role is minimal as they were just paid per hour for chatting with investors.

uinvest.jail.time
04-17-2015, 01:53 PM
Thanks, as You know those are not their real names (Rubin, Bis). Marchinsky - yes, real (i leaked his real name).
And Kiev authorities know much more on this but prefer to keep quiet, I've been trying to make them act for years. Thats is why the international pressure is needed. The Kiev's dept of anti economy crimes was disbanded , where they were building a strong case against it. The new gov is not interested to fight pyramids/ponzis, they welcome them (MMCIS (http://www.realscam.com/f8/forex-mmcis-com-scam-2925/) is a great example).
Please report your losses to US SEC as well (there is a jurisdictional interest as UI is also incorporated in California and portrayed itself as an US company):
https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml
And to California department of business oversight : https://docqnet.dbo.ca.gov/complaint/

In your complaints include Uinvest Inc's EIN: 45-2545679 and California's company number: C3385516, as well as reference to your Kiev's police report (number, way to contact investigator)

(and it was not the only ponzi scheme they ran, it is way bigger than anyone thought)

Yes, I had noticed that Ukraine department for cyber crimes is deactivated in MIA site. Thats why I reported all of them in the nearest police station in the province of Kiev.
Definitely government has better tasks to do than eliminating pyramids/ponzis, but ponzi is still outlaw in Ukraine (and I believe everywhere in the world). And if you identify the identities of those persons, you can have strong results. Money somehow has been lost, but those wrongdoers will face justice in the nearest time.
And yes, at the moment it appears there is no grantor for economics matter in Ukraine.

uinvest.jail.time
04-17-2015, 02:06 PM
moderator, please allow my post

uinvest.jail.time
04-17-2015, 02:07 PM
I would not say their role is minimal, they know the situation since years, and know how many people got scammed, so they are partecipants in the scam, although in a minor way

uinvest.jail.time
04-17-2015, 02:10 PM
Niksam, how is it possibile that after so many shaking hands, noone have access to Eugene real identity information ? (real name, date of birth, place of residence)
It would be a nice boost for the claim I did.

NikSam
04-17-2015, 02:59 PM
Niksam, how is it possibile that after so many shaking hands, noone have access to Eugene real identity information ? (real name, date of birth, place of residence)
It would be a nice boost for the claim I did.

Why do you think nobody knows his real identity ? I do, and several others do. And Ukrainian SEC (NSSMC) does. Few ukrainian investigators do.
It does not make any difference. If you really want him to get arrested calling him "separatist" will work better.

I would not say their role is minimal, they know the situation since years, and know how many people got scammed, so they are partecipants in the scam, although in a minor way

There are several thousands of people like that who were employed by scammers, and kept their mouth shout cause treasured the job (MMCIS,Panteon,FXTrend, MMM, call centers (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=807_1383224319) etc.).
It will need big balls to imprison them all, and will cause too much noise and problems.
You better make them testify. I assume you were not in UI few years ago, when there were a lot of girls in support. Taras is their last addition. After him they hired few ladies from indonesia for support.

uinvest.jail.time
04-17-2015, 04:16 PM
These scammers work at the light of the sun and so far remained untouched, so I wont even be surprised if at the end Eugene Rubin does is, his real name.
I found your Ukraine sec indication more usefull than USA SEC. Thank you

cfund
04-17-2015, 05:43 PM
Hello Stefan, sorry that I could not understand you fully (and i never could).
Are you trying to say that you have a license with german BaFin and filed prospectus and required paperwork to offer 8% per month investment scheme and they saw nothing wrong ?

Even if you had , you would have to file notices or prospectuses in each country–member of EU where you take money from their residents.
And under no circumstances in any other country until you pass the entire licensing process in each, till than you are just an illegal investment scheme.
Spend some time to educate yourself on finance (and better do that not on MMG or UI forums)

As on general crowdfunding, i told you thousand times, Jobs act is in no way removes the licensing requirements but creates a new investment vehicle - crowdfunding platforms which must be LICENSED and operate according to the strict rules defined by US SEC (still in works).
But none of it should bother you unless you planning to lure americans to your ponzi crap.

P.S. Thanks for being such a fan and reading all my posts on internets and elsewhere :)

That shows again that u wont understand me or aren´t able to read English sentences.

I will tell it TO YOU TWICE: I am just an investor like eagle also was before and not any employee of Cfundin, UI , IRP or CEO etc.
I just want to bring good reliable business now in this hard crisis days to the people. What is your problem ? I know that u not like me and you not like it when other people have success. Even if they do good legal business.

And again this investment not operates in the US nor/and also not in Europe. Please inform first about the laws in this countries. And if you not trust them check the documents Barbara for e.g. has uploaded. I have bad researched journalism. We had a magazine over here for that called “Bild” Zeitung.

Yes do go on hate me and other while we do all to get licensed cards and licenses with banks that also need passports that means in end verification. But ok this thread is for UI not for Cfundin or IRP.
And again you would hate everyone that have an other opinion like u or the silly eagle guy that makes everywhere advertising for his wordpress blog. Maybe he should try it with work and not sitting around ui chat. But ok u not even know the person that is before the “display”.

Sometimes I wish we could meet in a Café and you could tell me what is your problem with me and why I have annoying you. Dear Nikki, or Chris.

Btw. For the post I post above I can only repeat: Will do some translation for it. And for that I not need any “BaFin” license or any investment license. So talk better to the owner not about me or to me. Bafin checks also just projects and the rest you can see as result on youtube “Gier frisst Hirn” or the “MEG documentation”. The paperwork i not did, i just do advertising as i wrote above. Hope you can read the full text and not just "fly over". Why nobody cares about real called crime that real companies do every day, week, month, year like google , amazon , apple they all spend time and money on how they can save their money in Luxembourg or UK, the US, isles , caymans or where ever. #fiscal evasion

now i hope you come b2t that is here : UI.

Yours Faithfully

GP

latino.
04-20-2015, 12:43 AM
good day comrades :RpS_wink:

the first guy started to make the own crowfunding plataform is user moneybookers, and later anothers uinvestors follow the steps, the idea is not bad but need process of law of course, i support the idea of everyone get up the own bussines and offer to companies and users,,,, this take time and more important trusted...... i hope this users from uinvest get successs,

uinvest.jail.time
04-20-2015, 09:08 AM

the first guy started to make the own crowfunding plataform is user moneybookers, and later anothers uinvestors follow the steps, the idea is not bad but need process of law of course, i support the idea of everyone get up the own bussines and offer to companies and users,,,, this take time and more important trusted...... i hope this users from uinvest get successs,

There is no success for victims of Uinvest. They are so burned they dont have any chance to invest anything more.
Report Uinvest crooks to authorities, and you will feel better.
This was not an investment turned to bad, this was a scam since the beginning with fake not-funded not-started projects.
I am astouned how spineless uinvestors are.

ribshaw
04-20-2015, 11:04 AM

My two cents. If you are going to try your hand at crowdfunding do it with a very small bit of money you can afford to lose completely. Stick with well established platforms, and know what the hell you are doing. The next big thing, or pooled funds promising to invest for you are likely not going to end well. Uinvest was 100% scam, if you missed that you are not ready to be entering this market.

For every Facebook, there were 999 Friendsters.

Equity Crowdfunding To WhatsApp: We Got Your Message - Forbes (http://www.forbes.com/sites/ryancaldbeck/2014/04/02/equity-crowdfunding-to-whatsapp-we-got-your-message/)

latino.
04-20-2015, 12:47 PM
There is no success for victims of Uinvest. They are so burned they dont have any chance to invest anything more.
R/ i talk about users created plataforms, and yes i agree soo many uinvestors dont have money for join in new systems like mee :(

Report Uinvest crooks to authorities, and you will feel better.
R/ for mee not problem i dont have loss, but i know tooo many become happy if closed.

This was not an investment turned to bad, this was a scam since the beginning with fake not-funded not-started projects.
R/ now that is good perspective but for meee i go take the part == investment turned to bad,=== but yes you perspective is aceppted

I am astouned how spineless uinvestors are.
not all uinvestors, but say 10% of them :)

for niksam
If you are going to try your hand at crowdfunding do it with a very small bit of money you can afford to lose completely
R/ i agreee complety that i say to my friends before invest

Stick with well established platforms
R/ i like to join but i dont have money to invest :( soo im out of game, but in future i go for sure :)

and know what the hell you are doing
R/ right now i do answers the comments and drink my coke :)

Uinvest was 100% scam, if you missed that you are not ready to be entering this market.
R/ you are right, im not expert, is that im here for know :)

NikSam
04-30-2015, 03:09 AM
Finita la comedia

Today we have very simple and understandable agenda:
UINVEST ceases its activity

Yes, after 8 years (total BS, UI showed up only in spring 2010 - by NikSam) and several attempts to recover we have taken this difficult decision to stop UInvest.

I will talk about this further, but for now I would like to address the main question - what will happen with our money?

We have worked out a procedure that I advise you to follow to claim the funds.
1. Send an email at eugene@uinvest.com.ua and specify:
- Which project(s) you'd like to get a refund for
- How many shares/how much the amount is
- Your personal details

2. We will send you a form to fill in, this will be an official request to get your money back.

3. After you fill in the form your request will go to business owners that owe you your funds.

4. Immediately you will get their details or/and be contacted by their representatives

Thus, we will guide you through the process of claiming your funds from the people/companies who owe you your money. Then you will no longer need us and you will be able to act yourself

Why did we do this:

Since last year we have spent thousands of hours of lawyers trying to make Business Owners return at least a part of the funds they blatantly use. No success. Coming to this chat I shared information with you, at least what I had to share. Unfortunately, this did not lead to a result.
So, I take this step and do what I can to help you return your funds back. I tried and I failed, there is still lawyer working on 8 deals - 3 international and 5 local projects. If they are successful - the returned funds will be distributed between those uinvestors who will have submitted their claims accordingly to the procedure (see above)

Why do we cease our service:

Because it doesn't earn money. Without projects, without transactions UI doesn't earn money. We have worked a lot to develop this business but now it is time to close it down.

When this will happen:

UI website will stay online for a while, until every uinvestor is informed and takes his actions. Then we will issue an official announcement about UI closure. That's it.

Will this affect procedure of returning your funds?

No, it will be going normally. Website doesn't work with BOs, we do. And we stay here until everyone gets fully informed and ready to continue this difficult battle.

What if you want to take actions against UI.

No problems, we understand that. You have all our details including address, names of executives etc. You are welcome to do what you feel you have to do. This will lead to actions from all sides, of course we have our right and means to protect ourselves. This will not lead to money, nobody but our lawyers will earn on it. Therefore, I would suggest to give this procedure a try, you don't lose anything if you try to claim your funds from the guys who have these funds

I personally think there is no chance for some BOs to stay with money because we have done a lot for this. I still think that our experience may help you, we know some uinvestors who help us locally tracking down BO's with their funds, for the last year we have learnt a lot in this matter. Therefore, I think we should act together. But this is up to you.

Also, if you submit your request it won't kill you but will give you a chance to get some money now or later. Well, at least this is what you can do and this is what I suggest.

And messages after it by some moron-victims who still did not get they been scammed:

NikSam
05-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Finita la comedia

And messages after it by some moron-victims who still did not get they been scammed:

I see user13 (who was in denial about Uinvest being a scam till the end (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/index16.html#post79137)) only now opened his eyes , when UI itself said they are gone (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408-post85709/#post85709):

(from UI forum (https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81913-CF-inquiries&p=128917&viewfull=1#post128917))

NikSam
05-04-2015, 05:16 PM
For those who did not attend the "Management Chat" (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/index17.html#post85709) or missed the news:

(from the newsletter (https://uinvest.com.ua/news/22239-new-mail)):

NikSam
05-13-2015, 11:51 PM
I like the new design of the site:

laidback
05-14-2015, 08:03 AM
Cue the band...thump, thump thump, another one bites the dust!

okosh
05-14-2015, 10:00 PM
Waiting for the date when round 3 of this ponzi scam will begin.....

EagleOne
05-15-2015, 01:01 AM
Waiting for the date when round 3 of this ponzi scam will begin.....

It already has with these two: Cfundin - investrealprojects. TEDY is here trying his best to convince us neither one is a Ponzi thinking he will be able to recruit people to sign up under him. And oh yes, thinks he is going to get us to say neither one is a Ponzi. Has Ponzi 101 totally mastered: deflection, obfuscation, and only spouting admin hype and smoke and mirrors rhetoric.

okosh
05-15-2015, 10:43 PM
It already has with these two: Cfundin - investrealprojects. TEDY is here trying his best to convince us neither one is a Ponzi thinking he will be able to recruit people to sign up under him. And oh yes, thinks he is going to get us to say neither one is a Ponzi. Has Ponzi 101 totally mastered: deflection, obfuscation, and only spouting admin hype and smoke and mirrors rhetoric.

TEDY must have read somewhere what a great forum this is to come and recruit at.......Obviously not exactly the kind of recruits he was looking for...LOL....
Personally I think he should have gone to spec-savers :loser:
https://www.youtube.com/user/SpecsaversAUOfficial

littleroundman
05-16-2015, 01:42 AM
Here's another example of how ponzi pimps like TEDY have no clue how the real world works:

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/8674/vcFhQr.jpg

You can call it what you like, TEDY, "reward" or ROI or interest

150% per YEAR is impossible to deliver and even more impossible to promise, UNLESS it's a ponzi / pyramid fraud

Seattle
05-17-2015, 12:34 AM
Here's another example of how ponzi pimps like TEDY have no clue how the real world works:

150% per YEAR is impossible to deliver and even more impossible to promise, UNLESS it's a ponzi / pyramid fraud

I agree 200% with you Roundman - they are just playing with words here.

taras
05-22-2015, 10:45 AM
hello every body

plz join to legal action against uinvets in this link if you got loss of uinvest ...

plz invite all your friends for join here . thank you ...

click here : https://www.facebook.com/groups/Uinvest.Global/permalink/807305992716925/

and write '' I am in '' in comment section .

all details explained in above link . every time our numbers reach to 200 , action will start .

thank you .

TEDY
05-23-2015, 01:52 AM

If for you 8$ from 100$ is 12,5% congrat to you and it show what kind of people here they comment on legal issues, accounting and economic

I never wrote about Cfundin because I have not found any info on net about the company.
Only moron like you now can connect my name with topic about it .

NikSam
10-17-2015, 10:11 PM
during the Management chat on Jan 28th (https://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?81927-28-01-2015-Management-Chat-with-Eugene-Part-1), the UI scammer who identifies himself as Eugene,
said that their partner launched a new site to invest in "direct cash" businesses.

dcashproject.com lists only one project now - Woodworking plant (http://dcashproject.com/project/161/woodworking-plant) in Ukraine:.....

Look, that is magic , the "crowdfunding" site turns into online russian casino in just 8 months :)

NikSam
10-17-2015, 10:25 PM
And what the hell happened to UPAY.net payment processor, which UI claimed is not theirs but they partnered with (a lie) ?

Uinvest Q&A about upcoming UPay (UI own payment processor/ecurrency) and Debit Cards linked to it

URL: Management Chat. 01.30.2013. Answers on Legal Aspects of UInvest (http://forum.uinvest.com.ua/showthread.php?10313-Management-Chat-01-30-2013-Answers-on-Legal-Aspects-of-UInvest)

Can somebody please find federal requirements for opening an US bank account/debit card, I seriously doubt some US bank will offer anonymous/para-anonymous debit cards.

Oooops, they decided to quit too ? :)

NikSam
10-18-2015, 12:32 AM
Uhhh, SAMSBID scam (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408/index16.html#post79495)was on the same IP address with

DCASHPROJECT scam (http://www.realscam.com/f8/uinvest-again-scam-not-1408-post82044/#post82044) and now is the same Casino :)

So let me quote the admin of SAMSBID and laugh: "... at crowdfunding websites you invest in businesses that may fail, Art never falls in value

Even if it doesn't sell during tough times its value doesn't drop a lot. Art cannot go bankrupt ..." :)