PDA

View Full Version : Are there any Genuine Online Opportunities on the web

vincentg
06-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Hi all, I came across this forum by chance and the general feeling i am getting at the minute is that all get rich quick online campaigns are generally all scams. Big question is: Are there any real opportunities one can recommend that could help someone quit a 9 - 5 and earl the same or considerably more online?

Please feel free to PM or reply to this post.

Thanks

Vince (Tired of being scammed)

Whip
06-27-2012, 06:57 PM
Unless to are making like $2/hr.......no

littleroundman
06-27-2012, 11:37 PM
Hi all, I came across this forum by chance and the general feeling i am getting at the minute is that all get rich quick online campaigns are generally all scams. Big question is: Are there any real opportunities one can recommend that could help someone quit a 9 - 5 and earl the same or considerably more online?

Please feel free to PM or reply to this post.

Thanks

Vince (Tired of being scammed)

Hiya, Vince.

Unfortunately, REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is not the ideal place to seek answers to your question.

We're more concerned with the "other" end of the internet opportunities market, so to speak.

Are there legitimate "work at home" opportunities ??

Let me answer this way:

There are WORK at home opportunities.

WORK being the operative word.

There's no "easy" way.

There's no legitimate "passive" way

There's no "quick" way.

There's no "no risk" way

There's no "guaranteed" way.

There's no formula.

There ARE a couple of rules you might like to remember:

If you have to pay, forget it. NO ONE should have to pay for an "opportunity"

The higher the "return" the higher the risk.

If it seems too good to be true, it bloody-well is OR the risks are so high they're nothing more than a gamble, at best, and a fraud at worst.

vincentg
06-28-2012, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the very useful information. I guess like my mom used to say "if its too good to be true then it probably is". Thanks again for your feedback.

Soapboxmom
06-28-2012, 03:49 PM
1,357 ways to make more money than in MLM. (http://mlm-thetruth.com/tools1/1357ways/)

There are some great suggestions!