PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes you just have to trust your husband

Nancetta
06-25-2012, 10:37 PM
There comes a time when a woman just has to trust her husband - for example - A wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.

From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.

As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. "Hi Darling", he says, "Your parents have come to visit us, so l let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say ‘hello’?”

laidback
06-25-2012, 11:29 PM
There comes a time when a woman just has to trust her husband - for example - A wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.

From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two. She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can. Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.

As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine. "Hi Darling", he says, "Your parents have come to visit us, so l let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say ‘hello’?”
hmmm, I wonder if she'd buy new sheets and blankets, or a lot of spot remover to try to get the blood out....?

Nancetta
06-27-2012, 09:44 PM
hmmm, I wonder if she'd buy new sheets and blankets, or a lot of spot remover to try to get the blood out....?

LOL...maybe so...but what does this tell you about men? :RpS_rolleyes:

scratchycat
06-28-2012, 09:17 AM
Well it tells me women are always suspicious!!! :RpS_smile:

Nancetta
06-30-2012, 12:23 AM
Well it tells me women are always suspicious!!! :RpS_smile:

That too! :RpS_wink: