PDA

View Full Version : "ASD Justice" and their Florida case to get the ASD Civil Forfeiture case negated

Wizzard7
06-22-2012, 11:12 AM
I am not sure if any of you have been following the blog as far as the ASD Justice team is concerned. It consist of one Dwight Schweitzer, suspended Connecticut lawyer and Todd Disner, former founder of Quizno's. They are both serial promoters and are not eyeball deep in Zeek Rewards, who are now the subject of a Federal copyright infringement case.

I have posted all the filings in the ASD Justice case (https://sites.google.com/site/asdupdatesfiles/documents/other-asd-cases) on the Files website (and all Andy Bowdoin (https://sites.google.com/site/asdupdatesfiles/documents) stuff as well). Most of the documents ASD Justice files could be called "fanciful" or perhaps "deluded", and yet, they still file them. Their most recent Motion was to compel the Defendant (the DOJ) to give a more complete listing of Interested Parties in the case, below is part of the Motion.

Upon review the plaintiffs determined that the defendant’s compliance was inadequate as a matter of law (18 USC § 983 – General rules for civil forfeiture proceedings)

The plaintiffs therefore move that the defendant supplement its compliance attempt of June 5th inst. with the actual list of all those in the categories specified in the June 5th order, and known to the defendant prior to, during, and after the forfeiture proceedings including those subsequently identified, and, where known, specifying the financial interest of each including those individuals, separately identified, who applied for remission and, as to each, stating whether the request was approved, approved in part, or denied.

Yes, he wants a list of everyone that filed for remissions. WTF that has to do with his case is clear only to himself. He is trying to get the civil forfeiture case overturned on Constitutional grounds, illegal search and seizure and whatever he can make up along the way. I am following the case mostly because Disner and Schweitzer were big in ASD and are touting other online scams so they can line their pockets.

I hope that in the near future their names appear on Federal filings as Defendants.

Wizzard7
06-22-2012, 09:50 PM
The above should read "They are both serial promoters and are NOW neck deep in Zeek Rewards. (It wouldn't let me edit... I blame Andy!)

Wizzard7
08-14-2012, 09:41 AM
Initially, the case was assigned to Judge Huvelle, who is the Chair of the Court Calendar Committee. Judge Huvelle then assigned the case to Judge Rosemary Collyer, who most of us thought would end up with it.

Of course, this will not sit well with Disner and Schweitzer, who say they will enter a motion for Judge Collyer to recuse herself. If I remember correctly, Andy tried that too and it did not work. I doubt it will work for them, either.

The case is
U.S. District Court
District of Columbia (Washington, DC)
CASE #: 1:12-cv-01302-RMC