PDA

View Full Version : Any one got a profile on Gary Bessoni?

kschang
06-15-2012, 11:12 AM
This is related to ZeekRewards but this guy has a LONG history.

Basically, ZeekRewards now refers request for "leads" to ZCustomers.com

ZCustomers sells leads, 200 for $2 each. (that's the cheapest, you could buy less and pay more per lead)

ZCustomers is run by Peak USA, i.e. Gary Bessoni.

A search through Google shows Gary Bessoni active in Global Domains Intl pyramid, ACN, TrafficOasis, and was involved in a lot of online spats against spam-fighters

People are questioning whether the leads he generates are real, as he insist that he's NOT affiliated with Zeek, but somehow he's generating usernames for the leads.

Link to BehindMLM's comment
Zeek Rewards dodge Ponzi concerns on Aces Radio | BehindMLM (http://behindmlm.com/companies/zeek-rewards/zeek-rewards-dodge-ponzi-concerns-on-aces-radio-live/comment-page-3/#comment-79730)

scratchycat
06-15-2012, 12:01 PM
Gary Bessoni GDI Leaderboard
So If you're in GDI I'm sure you have seen Gary Bessoni killing it on the GDI Leader board. Just like me you probably did a Google search to hopefully get a glimpse of how he is sponsoring so many GDI downline members.

Well unfortunately super GDI en rollers like Gary Bessoni usually will never really tell you how they are building a GDI downline so fast.

I know in most cases folks like Gary Bessoni already have a big list or have some type of related website already established online. Very seldom does some one come along with no experience and no list and start signing up GDI members like Gary Bessoni is doing now.

Now this blog post will hit the number 1 spot on Google for Gary Bessoni GDI, but unless Gary Bessoni shares his secrets, you will probably have to join Gary Bessoni GDI team for that.

Take care, and if I knew how Gary Bessoni or any other top GDI leader was getting signups, I would share it with you, or would I (-:

The Best Work At Home Business Blog: Gary Bessoni GDI Leaderboard (http://www.thebestworkathomebusiness.com/2012/04/gary-bessoni-gdi-leaderboard.html)

Be prepared to hit "pause" unless you want to listen to this guy's dribble.

Gary Bessoni is associated with several companies, including G & B Marketing, Inc. and Rising Star, LLC. and is located in Santa Maria, CA.

direct dial:

(805) 937-9486

Sources:

California Secretary of State last refreshed 5/18/2012
California Secretary of State last refreshed 5/18/2012
Dun & Bradstreet last refreshed 5/18/2012

Is this your Gary Bessoni? Just did a quick Google search, I am in a hurry - time to eat!!

surfer
06-15-2012, 12:16 PM
Now that name is a blast from the past for me. The last time I was aware of Gary was sometime in the early 2000's :)

Unfortunately, I can't remember much in the way of specific details, but if I do remember correctly, he has been in the lead generation business for many years.

If I can find and/or recall anything else, I'll post it.

kschang
06-15-2012, 01:04 PM
The real question is... does he deliver real leads, or does he supply garbage?

According to Zeekheads (undercover?) he's supplying garbage, and nobody cares since they just need places to dump their "free giveaway bids" to so they can get VIP Profit points for it. None of those leads he supplied ever put in money to buy a single bid. People are suspecting that he just bought them off Fiverr or something where people will gladly make up 10, 20, 50, 500 free Zeek accounts for a few bucks. Though if you actually had access to Zeek's backend, it should be easy to make up names and such and directly load them into Zeek's servers (which would make it fraud AND conspiracy).

They even claim to have ran "customer co-op" for Zeek before, though now they claim to be unaffiliated (bogus!)

kschang
06-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Looks like Oz beat me to it... There's a real stench between Bessoni and Zeek.

Peak USA LLC lead generator linked to Zeek Rewards | BehindMLM (http://behindmlm.com/companies/zeek-rewards/peak-usa-llc-lead-generator-linked-to-zeek-rewards/)

path2prosperity
06-16-2012, 12:21 AM
The real question is... does he deliver real leads, or does he supply garbage?

Who gives away leads to any prospective business? When I was an employment agent, I sometimes suggested that an employee chased one up but I supervised him or her to make sure that the potential business was not wrecked.

kschang
06-17-2012, 01:26 PM
Bessoni just popped up on BehindMLM claiming everything written about him over there was fake, promises to answer questions in public.

Peak USA LLC lead generator linked to Zeek Rewards | BehindMLM (http://behindmlm.com/companies/zeek-rewards/peak-usa-llc-lead-generator-linked-to-zeek-rewards/#comment-79885)

Whip
06-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Ha ha ha ha. Don't see that happening after the typical scammer rebuttal of nothingness.

kschang
06-17-2012, 08:46 PM
Claims he had NOTHING to do with ZeekRewards other than supplying some customers. However, did not explain how one of his company names ended up as an affiliate. Claim it's father's day and he needs to get off the PC. We'll wait. :)