06-08-2012, 04:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpDbWV9OYrQ&feature=player_detailpage

Nancetta
06-08-2012, 09:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpDbWV9OYrQ&feature=player_detailpage

Oooh yeah! Do it right Canadian-style! :RpS_laugh:

Whip
06-08-2012, 09:35 PM
I call shenanigans. The clerk smiles/laughs too much.

Nancetta
06-08-2012, 10:29 PM

We are known as the 'polite society'...We will 'kick your butt' with a 'smile' on our face...:RpS_biggrin:

littleroundman
06-08-2012, 10:40 PM
Not a great market down here for bear spray.

Koalas are relatively harmless and they're not even bears.

laidback
06-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Not only that, but bear spray is basically pepper spray, you douse somebody full on like that and there isn't any more fight...

Whip
06-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Not only that, but bear spray is basically pepper spray, you douse somebody full on like that and there isn't any more fight...

That's what I thought but wasn't totally sure.

Whip
06-08-2012, 11:20 PM

There was a good documentary on PBS here in the States about koalas and how they are dealing with urban sprawl.

scratchycat
06-09-2012, 02:46 PM
I watched this on the news the and thought it was great to see someone prepared for a holdup without a gun!!

Nancetta
06-10-2012, 11:49 PM

See now that's just wrong...Koalas should be known as Koala Bears because it sounds so much cuter...However, I have heard that a Koala can get pretty ornery if the mood fits...:RpS_biggrin:

littleroundman
06-11-2012, 12:08 AM
John Brown, Australian Minister for tourism in the 1980s described koalas as “flea-ridden, piddling, stinking, scratching, rotten little things”.

Whip
06-11-2012, 12:16 AM
See now that's just wrong...Koalas should be known as Koala Bears because it sounds so much cuter...However, I have heard that a Koala can get pretty ornery if the mood fits...:RpS_biggrin:

I would not want to be on the receiving end of those claws.

Nancetta
06-11-2012, 12:35 AM
John Brown, Australian Minister for tourism in the 1980s described koalas as “flea-ridden, piddling, stinking, scratching, rotten little things”.

Agggh! What a thing to say about something so adorable! Look at that dahlin' little face and that chubby, cuddly little body...How dare he??

I would not want to be on the receiving end of those claws.

Me either...Although, I wouldn't mind hugging one with an adorable face and a cuddly little body...As long as it was nice...

littleroundman
07-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Although, I wouldn't mind hugging one with an adorable face and a cuddly little body...As long as it was nice...

Here ya go, Nancetta, 'specially for you:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/koala.jpg