PDA

View Full Version : Founding Member Sign Up Page

GlimDropper
07-01-2010, 10:19 PM
Our fearless leader, RS posted a challenge in the Announcements section (thread here (http://www.realscam.com/f23/want-founding-member-realscam-com-131/)). If You're In, post it here. Thanks. :RpS_thumbup:

Whip
07-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Can I take the 'MLM Bigshot' route and wait for others to do the work and then get appointed as a founding member for no reason?

fastmoney
07-01-2010, 10:55 PM
I don't know.. That is a lot of responsibility.. Am I smart enough? witty enough?

OK I am in...

Mike!
07-01-2010, 10:57 PM
Can I take the 'MLM Bigshot' route and wait for others to do the work and then get appointed as a founding member for no reason?

I like this one. Where do I sign up for this option too?

I can't say I'll make the list in the end, but I'll sure give it a shot! Do threads we've already started count?:RpS_wink:

http://www.realscam.com/f9/amega-wand-they-cant-serious-can-they-66/

http://www.realscam.com/f9/there-enough-left-ytb-zscamzoo-kick-around-46/

Subway_Eat Fresh!!!
07-04-2010, 12:21 PM
If I wanted to.....Couldnt I just Type in "Founding Member" Above Kermit the Frog at Computer"??? lol......

GlimDropper
07-04-2010, 01:35 PM
If I wanted to.....Couldnt I just Type in "Founding Member" Above Kermit the Frog at Computer"??? lol......

(Um, try it. I'm rather sure you can't ;)

Lightbulb
07-05-2010, 12:52 PM
I'm jumping in with both feet, here I go......

Live&Learn
07-06-2010, 08:40 PM

Aha!!! Caught ya. Is this Len?

Whip
07-06-2010, 08:42 PM
I did learn from the 'best'.

Subway_Eat Fresh!!!
07-10-2010, 04:28 PM

Take a look :)

Do I win a cookie?

Subway_Eat Fresh!!!
07-10-2010, 09:01 PM

As per this response from SBM

Nothing to sort out friends. We are both admins at our respective sites and never the twain shall meet.

Now, if you want to remain a Founding Member I think you will need to earn that title Subway. RS set out the parameters for that special honor and he will be making those titles permanent. We have a great site building here.

Soapboxmom

and my response to her:

i plan on changing it once I get a response from GlimDropper on the thread.... It was to prove a point.

I have no desire to be a "founding member"

If I wanted to.....Couldn't I just Type in "Founding Member" Above Kermit the Frog at Computer"??? lol......

Do I win a cookie?

Soapboxmom had changed it from Founding Member to Soapboxmom thinks I am such a little pill!!! lololol......I think its hilarious.... I think I'll leave it.... I think its funny haha

In any event I was able to prove my point that anyone can put up there founding member if they like :-)

Whip
07-10-2010, 10:10 PM
That is kinda funny. Though it seemed to limit the number of characters in mine.

Subway_Eat Fresh!!!
07-10-2010, 10:30 PM
That is kinda funny. Though it seemed to limit the number of characters in mine.

ohh the powers and luxuries of the admin panel :RpS_laugh: lol

GlimDropper
07-11-2010, 09:59 AM

Do I win a cookie?

Hmm, it seems I didn't have the setting quite right, thank you for pointing that out Subway. I ~believe~ that now the only way to get the word "Founding" into a user title without it showing up as ******** is from the Mod/Admin CP. Someone kindly tell me if I'm wrong (again), thanks.

Subway_Eat Fresh!!!
07-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Hmm, it seems I didn't have the setting quite right, thank you for pointing that out Subway. I ~believe~ that now the only way to get the word "Founding" into a user title without it showing up as ******** is from the Mod/Admin CP. Someone kindly tell me if I'm wrong (again), thanks.

I would try it to advise you if or if I could not plug it in but....

I think it is funny that SBM thinks that I think that she thinks I think she is a pill.....I hope i said that right.

If I were to try it I wouldnt be able to put the qoute back in the title as it wouldnt be long enough. I'll leave it :-) :RpS_laugh:

WishfulThinking
07-11-2010, 12:37 PM
Will this do?

Subway_Eat Fresh!!!
07-11-2010, 12:56 PM
Will this do?

uhh ohhh .....

you better be careful soapboxmom may think your being a little pill!!!! lolol:RpS_laugh:

iamwil
07-12-2010, 10:20 AM
I found I was a member in July.

And I was founding other members just B4 that.

consolidation
01-12-2011, 06:27 AM
I found it here; then I went there (work required, not much opportunity for inet ) now I am back here at the site.
Quick question... Am I am a backfounding member? Or ..Should I take exception to being an unfounded member ?

IE: It is all so confounding!
EUREKA! this best describes my special claim, I am a floundering member.