PDA

View Full Version : GoFoods Global

margotsmile
05-28-2012, 03:23 AM
I've come across the website of GoFoods Global offering a compensation plan as well as dried foods that last for 15 years+. Is this business opportunity real or a scam?

laidback
05-28-2012, 08:56 AM
I've come across the website of GoFoods Global offering a compensation plan as well as dried foods that last for 15 years+. Is this business opportunity real or a scam?

It is an MLM, which usually means inflated prices to support the structure, and unless you are in the top 1% it is doubtful you'll make a living if any profit at all. Also this seems to be a makeover of EfoodsGlobal, which is the same crap with the same people at the top.

Earl Lee Tobed
05-28-2012, 09:16 AM
Mmmm,$49.95 to join then $29.95 per year to maintain membership,then $80 per month personal volume purchases as a minimum for the luxury of buying what they describe as survival food?
No thanks,I can buy dried food down the supermarket,I quite like Uncle Bens Rice.GoFoodsGlobal make no mention of the actual cost of the products on their website,so till you send them the $49.95 you just dont know.Additionally they claim to manufacture all their own products,which are "twenty eight years in the making",but in reality the company was only set up in June 2011,so I dont think so.
So much for their marketing skills!

Whip
05-28-2012, 10:04 AM
Why would someone need to spend $80 monthly on food that is suppose to last 15 years?

margotsmile
05-28-2012, 10:27 AM
I understand that this is a mlm company and therefore to really retire is not in most people's grasp. As for the pricing I found it all on their website. Each item should have 16 servings. As for the shelf life I do not know why I would keep food for 25 years either. I just want to know if this is truly as good as they make it out to be. Both in the sense of taste, savings and opportunity to make a few extra $?

PRODUCT Quad Pack (4) Wholesale
Tennessee Cornbread Muffins $24
Southern Buttermilk Biscuits $24
Babs’ Pancake Mix $24
Steve’s Whole Wheat Bread $24
Almond Granola $28
Natural Oatmeal $28
Seasoned Mashed Potatoes $28
Au Gratin Potatoes $28
Beefy Stroganoff with Mushrooms $28
Chicken Cheddar Rice $28
3 Cheese Alfredo Pasta with Chicken $28
Hearty Chilli with Cornbread Dumplings $28
Vegetable Beef Stew $28
Wisconsin White Cheddar with Pasta Shells $28
Creamy Tuscan Pasta with Sun-dried Tomatoes $28
Santa Fe Fiesta Rice $28
Thai Coconut Noodles $28
Cheddar Broccoli Soup $22
Sweet Corn Chowder $22
Western Potato Chowder $22
Potato Cheddar Soup $22
South-western Tortilla Soup $22
Chicken Noodle Soup $22
Tropical Fruit Mix $32
Whey Good Milk $22

scratchycat
05-28-2012, 11:07 AM
I understand that this is a mlm company and therefore to really retire is not in most people's grasp. As for the pricing I found it all on their website. Each item should have 16 servings. As for the shelf life I do not know why I would keep food for 25 years either. I just want to know if this is truly as good as they make it out to be. Both in the sense of taste, savings and opportunity to make a few extra $?

Trust your instinct. IMO - No would be the answer. You will have to get a big downline of more suckers to even pay for what you order. If you plan to sell it locally, people can go to the grocery store for better items. BTW, their prices are ridiculous! You will be helping the top loaders get richer but you will get pennies for your time and investment.

scratchycat
05-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Southern Buttermilk Biscuits $24 To serve 16

You can buy them locally here for around $4 with at least 12 servings. RUN!!

Whip
05-28-2012, 01:04 PM
I don't know any bread that will last 15 years. lol.

tpaine17
12-10-2012, 03:31 AM
To serve 16

You can buy them locally here for around $4 with at least 12 servings. RUN!!

Can you please tell me where I can purchase buscuits that have a shelf life of 15-25 years for $4.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
12-10-2012, 05:55 AM
Can you please tell me where I can purchase buscuits that have a shelf life of 15-25 years for $4.

My question to anyone even thinking of involving themselves in these survival foods schemes is this:-

Why would anyone WANT to have foods hanging around for more than 15 years? Survival supplies for several winters make sense and are easily and cheaply available but 15 YEARS!

scratchycat
12-10-2012, 10:34 AM

How about some packaged dry mix, possibly could buy at least 4 for $4 to serve 6-8, put it in freezer and it will last a very long time!!

scratchycat
12-10-2012, 10:39 AM
My question to anyone even thinking of involving themselves in these survival foods schemes is this:-

Why would anyone WANT to have foods hanging around for more than 15 years? Survival supplies for several winters make sense and are easily and cheaply available but 15 YEARS!

Exactly!! There is a another one being promoted called shelfreliance and it is about the same kind of thing. Why would I want my food stored under my bed? Simply I like FRESH and a few canned and packaged goods and I know people should be prepared for the worst but aren't these extremes?