PDA

View Full Version : Crocodile Dundee

Nancetta
05-20-2012, 06:09 PM
...This movie came on telly, again, the other night so I decided to give it another go and watch it. Honest to God, no matter how many times I see this move, I LOL!

There are some key points in the movie that cracks me up:

'Mick' watching the reporter undressing to bath in the 'billabong'...HUH??...Why not just call it a lake?? He stands up and cracks his head on a large branch..."What an idiot" :RpS_laugh:

'Mick' trying to figure out what a 'bidet' is...And when he does shouts out the answer from the window of his hotel..."What a lovable idiot" :RpS_laugh:

'Mick' socking the reporter's boyfriend in the face because he was being a jerk and blaming it on the guy drinking too much..."Good on ya" :RpS_laugh:

And the best one: 'That's not a knife...This is a knife...My first thought, "Where in the world can women find a man like that? "...(OMG...I need a life)... :RpS_lol:

Seriously, that movie is a classic!

scratchycat
05-21-2012, 08:06 AM
Been a long time since I have watched it but since you enjoyed the comedy so much, I might have to give it another try!!:RpS_smile:

laidback
05-21-2012, 08:46 AM
There are a limited number of movies that we own on DVD because we enjoy them anytime we see them Crocodile Dundee 1 and 2 are part of that collection.

Nancetta
05-22-2012, 08:43 PM
Been a long time since I have watched it but since you enjoyed the comedy so much, I might have to give it another try!!:RpS_smile:

To me it's worth another look-see, if for nothing other than a good laugh...in a good way.:RpS_smile:

There are a limited number of movies that we own on DVD because we enjoy them anytime we see them Crocodile Dundee 1 and 2 are part of that collection.

I have never been able to get through Croc Dundee 2 only because of the creepy-crawlies they showed in the movie when they were in that...uh...funny looking car in the outback...I guess a Range Rover? Either way, the little crawlies threw me off so I could never finish watching it...Yeah, I know...:RpS_laugh: