PDA

View Full Version : Life Mobile - latest deceptive communications MLM

littleroundman
05-09-2012, 06:50 AM
The latest offering in the MLM communications field, LIFE MOBILE (http://www.lifemobile.net/index.php?) launched this week.

It is also the latest to offer a "get-3-yours-is-free" compensation plan:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/lifemobileheader.jpg

Sounds good, doesn't it ???

Find only three others and get your plan for free.

But, what happens if we run the numbers ???

How many people does a "get-3-yours-is-free" plan require ??

What happens if a new member isn't on the first or second layer of new recruits ??

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/enrol3.jpg

Do YOU know how many "get-3-yours-is-free" people have signed up before you ??

There ya go, only 15 levels deep, and it already requires 14,348,907 people.

Good luck with "get-3-yours-is-free" unless you're certain you're on one of the first levels.

laidback
05-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Ya know...at some point, unless the phone service is cheaper or better (not likely) than major carriers, the paying customers (the ones that can't get 3) will dropo and the thing collapses.

littleroundman
05-09-2012, 08:55 AM
Ya know...at some point, unless the phone service is cheaper or better (not likely) than major carriers, the paying customers (the ones that can't get 3) will dropo and the thing collapses.

Probably not before a lot of well meaning and hard working members work their fingers to the bone and their wallets into emptiness trying to be "the one' who bucks the odds and makes it, though.

Sad, but true.

ReportFactsOnly
05-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Folks, I have the Life Mobile service and its great! Unlimited Talk Text Data and I tether on my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone.
I chose the T-Mobile service, however Life Mobile have 7+ Carriers!!! - check out the website! ...Verizon, ATT(red pocket), Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, Simple Mobile, Page Plus, H2O and more!

The price point of $49.97 a month BEATS all the MLM Wireless competition EASY!!!

Then Refer it to 3 people = FREE Cell service...you will get a e-mail from Life Mobile like this:
This was in my inbox this am: (get yours free! ...its easy!)

Your account was due to be billed today but was not charged because you have three or more active referrals!

Your next billing date is 2012-06-07.

Your new PIN is: 72120481146***

I sign in the back office each month and get my Pin, Dial 611 to T-Mobile - Bingo free service - Even T-Mobile's corporate website and data base has my info...cool!

Now I have 3 referals and the back office fees of $29.95mo are FREE as well !!! - No billing to my Card - Awesome!

Folkks this is Happening! - Clearly the Best MLM Wireless Opportunity in YEARS!!! - Please click on the website info / calls / Launch info etc

This is not a scam by ANY means - Life Mobile has 'Big' investment capital, over a years planning, 15 IT Programmers, 7 Carriers all with solid agreements - WOW!

Reps and Customers Deal direct with the carrier for: customer service, activations (no reps calling me for help!... phew!), FAST Tech support, even call them about android questions etc - just dial 611 on your phone get your carrier !!! - Not a Wireless MLM company's, who's so called customer service that send tickets to the carrier. this take days to happen 'if ever', and your reps and customers are upset. In wireless people want fast customer service!

This is YOUR phone number, YOUR billing with the carrier, YOUR name on the number...again DEAL DIRECT WITH THE CARRIER HERE! - Even port your number in 30 mins!!!! -Wow! - I did from google voice and got a BOMB Number!

7 Carriers don't let a scam company's operate, or sign agreements with them - Folks this is a REAL Deal! - The competition is VERY nervous! - just read the facts!

Life Mobile makes money in many ways, from Billing, sign ups, subscriptions, hardware, accessories, online kiosks, concierge club... not everyone gets 3 people/referals, some are happy paying $49.97mo as its VERY competitive with retail

NO contracts, NO credit checks, NO roaming….keep and port your number in 30 mins! - This is The Cellular Winner we have been waiting for!! - Check out the site and Gooooo for it !!!!

ProfHenryHiggins
05-23-2012, 11:30 PM
Um. ReportFactsOnly - Hamish, was it? - you and littleroundman are talking about entirely different things. Try reading the post you are responding to, and addressing the concerns raised, rather than gushing like a newbie marketer who's just discovered how to send spam.

littleroundman
05-24-2012, 01:45 AM
ReportFactsOnly,

please remove the referral link from your signature.

ReportFactsOnly
05-24-2012, 01:24 PM
I addressed many concerns that make this great opportunity "Not a Scam" (rather than making UN-founded statements or posting unrelated links)

If you would like to call me go to the lovely picture of the company website at the top of this forum/thread, and give me a call (my number is top right)... perhaps your looking for a good opportunity, or a plan B?

Like my username states 'ReportFactsOnly" Nothing is Deceptive...I appreciate the copy/post of my home page (above)...my phone is ringing and people are getting Free Cell Phone Service (like me).

I am a Independent Affiliate for Life Mobile and 'here to help' those who have a glass half full...is that you?

I wish all you net workers out there success and good fortune

Life Mobile .net / Mobile

ReportFactsOnly
05-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Folks, I have the Life Mobile service and its great! Unlimited Talk Text Data and I tether on my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone.
I chose the T-Mobile service, however Life Mobile have 7+ Carriers!!! - check out the website! ...Verizon, ATT(red pocket), Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, Simple Mobile, Page Plus, H2O and more!

The price point of $49.97 a month BEATS all the MLM Wireless competition EASY!!!

Life Mobile . net / Mobile
Then Refer it to 3 people = FREE Cell service...you will get a e-mail from Life Mobile like this:

Your account was due to be billed today but was not charged because you have three or more active referrals!

I sign in the back office each month and get my Pin, Dial 611 to T-Mobile - Bingo free service - Even T-Mobile's corporate website and data base has my info...cool!

Now I have 3 referals and the back office fees of $29.95mo are FREE as well !!! - No billing to my Card - Awesome!

Folkks this is Happening! - Clearly the Best MLM Wireless Opportunity in YEARS!!! - Please click on the website info / calls / Launch info etc

This is not a scam by ANY means - Life Mobile has 'Big' investment capital, over a years planning, 15 IT Programmers, 7 Carriers all with solid agreements - WOW!

Reps and Customers Deal direct with the carrier for: customer service, activations (no reps calling me for help!... phew!), FAST Tech support, even call them about android questions etc - just dial 611 on your phone get your carrier !!! - Not a Wireless MLM company's, who's so called customer service that send tickets to the carrier. this take days to happen 'if ever', and your reps and customers are upset. In wireless people want fast customer service!

This is YOUR phone number, YOUR billing with the carrier, YOUR name on the number...again DEAL DIRECT WITH THE CARRIER HERE! - Even port your number in 30 mins!!!! -Wow! - I did from google voice and got a BOMB Number!

7 Carriers don't let a scam company's operate, or sign agreements with them - Folks this is a REAL Deal! - The competition is VERY nervous! - just read the facts!

Life Mobile makes money in many ways, from Billing, sign ups, subscriptions, hardware, accessories, online kiosks, concierge club... not everyone gets 3 people/referals, some are happy paying $49.97mo as its VERY competitive with retail

NO contracts, NO credit checks, NO roaming….keep and port your number in 30 mins! - This is The Cellular Winner we have been waiting for!! - Check out the site and Gooooo for it !!!!

I cant see the forum signature rules can you please post the link here for me to read
Perhaps it only shows at registration...
thanks

ReportFactsOnly
05-24-2012, 01:59 PM

Yes that is my phone number at the top of this forum [removed by admin - last warning!]. This number I ported in from Google voice to Life Mobile. So how could Google voice port a number to T-Mobile direct via Life Mobile and this be a scam? :RpS_rolleyes:

Tip:

If you want a great phone number, and free Cell Phone service I suggest the Google voice to Life mobile port. (you can call me and I will show you how to do it.)

Sign up Life Mobile, get your Sim card in 2 days, then go to T-Mobile site and follow activation instructions you got in your shipping...register the Activation Code/Sim Card serial #/Phone IMEI# get a temporary number.

Now create a G-mail (if you dont have one), then sign up in Google voice, while your signed in to gmail (choose your GREAT number!!!...Google have a big number database)

Next get the google voice number unlocked ...a $3 fee to Google (web-search this easy...hope this helps)

Then we call 611 on your phone and Talk Direct to T-Mobile, and give the google voice number/e-mail/e-mail password to make the port.

Can your MLM Phone service do that? - This has to be the best service in the industry...

So many net-workers are on the phone all day, PAYING!... and need a great number, how many of you have a great number?, in business today this is key!

Perhaps its time to move to Life Mobile .net / Mobile

ReportFactsOnly
05-24-2012, 02:25 PM
ReportFactsOnly,

please remove the referral link from your signature.

I found the rules here...I am in accordance with them

5: Please keep self-promotion links and contact information in your signature which needs to be limited to 3 items and no larger than size 3 font and no graphical images are permitted.

Soapboxmom
05-24-2012, 04:09 PM
I found the rules here...I am in accordance with them

5: Please keep self-promotion links and contact information in your signature which needs to be limited to 3 items and no larger than size 3 font and no graphical images are permitted.
I guess rules 2 and 4 slipped by you, so please note:

2: We are not your advertising venue, so please do not put your self-promotion links in the body of posts. Do properly cite all quotes with the links from original works. If you quote material that is from the opportunity you are promoting, you will need to use a generic link that does not have your personal referral ID in it or refer to a personalized URL for a replicated sales site.

3: Do not use our private message or E-Mail system here to advertise your opportunity. That will get you banned immediately.

4: Do not put your full name, address or phone number on the site.

Kindly consider this your only warning. We are not your advertising venue. Lively discussion and debate are welcome. The other admin removed your phone #. I will be doing the same. Any more blatant disregard for what an admin or mod says here and you will not be back.

Thank you!

ReportFactsOnly
05-24-2012, 06:48 PM
[QUOTE=littleroundman;20588]The latest offering in the MLM communications field, LIFE MOBILE (http://www.lifemobile.net/index.php?) launched this week.

This is my site...not the company's, I am a Independent Affiliate.

ReportFactsOnly
05-24-2012, 07:04 PM

You have raised some good points...
I think the phone service at $49.97mo is very competitive
Unlimited talk, Text, Data + tethering if you have the app...this is cheaper than market
I dont see people dropping service at this price point, unless wireless prices go to $10mo

Soapboxmom
05-24-2012, 08:51 PM
Hate to rain on your parade, but adding layers of middlemen drives the cost way up and many MLMs have pushed communication and tech products like this and it was a toilet flush for the vast majority (98%) of the reps and for the companies. Remember ACN? Remember their videophones? Of course you don't as they were a colossal flop!!! Life mobile will be a flash in the pan as well.

Soapboxmom

ReportFactsOnly
05-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Hate to rain on your parade, but adding layers of middlemen drives the cost way up and many MLMs have pushed communication and tech products like this and it was a toilet flush for the vast majority (98%) of the reps and for the companies. Remember ACN? Remember their videophones? Of course you don't as they were a colossal flop!!! Life mobile will be a flash in the pan as well.

Soapboxmom

Yes you are correct...the layers of middlemen have been the problem in all wireless mlm's...and the carrier agreements through the 1st and 2nd level MVNO's

Mainly in the customer service, as the mlm's were the liaison to the carrier, so reps and customers had to put in a ticket which was forwarded to the carrier. This took days to complete any request. Life mobile has dial carrier direct - 611 on the phone.

Also the middlemen (wireless mlm's) over priced the service above the retail prices which made it very UN-attractive, and make it worse they charged $30 - $50 back office fee's on top of the monthly Cell costs = $100 -$125mo!

This is a bad business model, and all they had left is pitching the comp plan in their lovely suits...talking about money, not the product pricing / back office fees

Life mobile is only $49.97mo, Then get 3 referrals and the $30 back office fees are also Free! :shocked: - So there is No billing or debits to cards/accounts. These Features & Pricing have never been done before!.

Customers can get refer3/free without the back office fees...they may sign up a rep pitching it.

We will see how it grows...

laidback
05-25-2012, 01:18 PM
Since I am paying $45 for unlimited everything, I will probably pass...!

ReportFactsOnly
05-29-2012, 01:29 AM

You should check out the Life Mobile / Simple Mobile Plan - Unlimited :RpS_love: 4G ! ...with Refer 3 get it FREE

scratchycat
05-29-2012, 11:06 AM
You should check out the Life Mobile / Simple Mobile Plan - Unlimited :RpS_love: 4G ! ...with Refer 3 get it FREE

Free for how long? I pay $20 per mo. for unlimited...

Whip
05-29-2012, 11:09 AM

Until they fold like all the other ones that made the same claim.

laidback
05-29-2012, 11:29 AM

Nah, I don't think so. The problems with the "recruit to get free" are numerous, i.e. Typically MLM/pyramids charge considerably more to support the commission structure,( the get 3 get free offer). When area saturation is reached and people discover that they can't "get 3" they drop the service since it is more expensive. At that point, the company folds, since the only "customers" left are the free ones, and no new capital is coming in. Think I'll pass on this "opportunity".

ReportFactsOnly
05-29-2012, 11:32 AM
The latest offering in the MLM communications field, LIFE MOBILE (http://www.lifemobile.net/index.php?) launched this week.

Yes Its AWESOME!!!

Yes - and NO BILLING to CC - Not Even Back Office Fee's (ask any competitor 'if' they have free back office fee's with 3 referrals)

Just 3

What happens if a new member isn't on the first or second layer of new recruits ??
Then he/she does not count - They have to be your personally sponsored Only to count toward your 3 for FREE Cell Phone Service - (Your personally sponsored can be on any level they come in)

Again they have to personally sponsor 3 customer/Reps themselves - NB: Any Carrier/Plan counts (NOW 9 CARRIERS!!!)

Does Not Matter - requires only 3 for 1 person - Not 14,348,907 people getting free - You Dont get FREE by Joining - You have to work and go get 3 yourself - Please understand this ...like any other MLM

Good luck with unless you're certain you're on one of the first levels.
Anyone can "get-3-yours-is-free" any level - top or bottom - cool!

I hope this helps clarify the business model.
PS: Not everyone gets 3 referrals, and pay the bill - eg $49.97mo for 4G Unlimited ! :RpS_smile: Awesome Deal ! + still the Opportunity to get FREE Anytime + Make Money - Who quits FREE? As there are NO BACK OFFICE FEES

This program will have MASSIVE Growth with what its offering!

laidback
05-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Anyone can "get-3-yours-is-free" any level - top or bottom - cool!

I hope this helps clarify the business model.
PS: Not everyone gets 3 referrals, and pay the bill - eg $49.97mo for 4G Unlimited ! :RpS_smile: Awesome Deal ! + still the Opportunity to get FREE Anytime + Make Money - Who quits FREE? As there are NO BACK OFFICE FEES

This program will have MASSIVE Growth with what its offering!
Nice little bit of misdirecting but take a closer look. If they are offering mobile service, it must be hosted on a major wireless network. who is paying that bill? If you "get 3" and they subsequently drop because they can't "get 3" does that mean I keep my free service if I don't get replacements?...Not likely. The fact still is that unless you are a MLM/pyramid addict, you don't pay more than you have to for a service/product.

ReportFactsOnly
05-29-2012, 10:26 PM
Nice little bit of misdirecting but take a closer look. If they are offering mobile service, it must be hosted on a major wireless network. who is paying that bill? If you "get 3" and they subsequently drop because they can't "get 3" does that mean I keep my free service if I don't get replacements?...Not likely. The fact still is that unless you are a MLM/pyramid addict, you don't pay more than you have to for a service/product.

Correct if one of your 3 personal referrals drops...then you have to get another one to maintain free service

Life Mobile Pays for the pins in advance from the carrier.

Yes I agree people wont pay more than they have to...that is why other mlm wireless companies with additional back office fees, have huge attrition rates of distributor failure :RpS_cursing:

Pioneer
11-15-2012, 02:45 PM

Scratchy... where did you get the $20 unlimited plan? I would like that too.

Thanks.

PhoneGuy
12-10-2012, 07:40 PM

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/enrol3.jpg

Good luck with "get-3-yours-is-free" unless you're certain you're on one of the first levels.

That's has got to be the biggest lie you've ever posted. It takes 3 people to free cell phone service. that's 3 total. Where did you come up with such garbage.
I've had free cell phone service with them for 6 months so I know first hand. Why don't you youtube it and get your facts straight please. Jay Bartels

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 08:35 PM
That's has got to be the biggest lie you've ever posted. It takes 3 people to free cell phone service. that's 3 total. Where did you come up with such garbage.
I've had free cell phone service with them for 6 months so I know first hand. Why don't you youtube it and get your facts straight please. Jay Bartels

Welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) Jay,

Fortunately, the laws of mathematics don't rely on me or you or Life Mobile to be "facts"

As you've so clearly stated YOU have completed the "get 3 and get yours free" Life Mobile requirements

That would be "YOU" singular.

Go down 10 or 20 levels in the chessboard example, and ask yourself how many people need to be involved for the "get 3 and get yours free" component of Life Mobiles' plan to work.

I don't need to comment on the Life Mobile plan or whether or not it's misleading.

The numbers do it for me.

PhoneGuy
12-19-2012, 12:26 AM
Welcome to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) Jay,

Fortunately, the laws of mathematics don't rely on me or you or Life Mobile to be "facts"

As you've so clearly stated YOU have completed the "get 3 and get yours free" Life Mobile requirements

That would be "YOU" singular.

Go down 10 or 20 levels in the chessboard example, and ask yourself how many people need to be involved for the "get 3 and get yours free" component of Life Mobiles' plan to work.

I don't need to comment on the Life Mobile plan or whether or not it's misleading.

The numbers do it for me.

What laws of mathematics are you referring to? You could go down infinite levels and the LifeMobile compensation plan would continue to have plenty of revenue. I see you like to twist things around by using "Me" as a singular as if I'm the only person in LifeMobile with free cell phone service so I would venture to say that since you decided to refer to Life Mobile as a "Scam" without knowing anything about the company or the compensation plan that you are obviously with another company and feel threatened by LifeMobile. Of course you're going to reply back with some generic comment as before referring to "Simple Math" but you can't substantiate your claim with any facts or real numbers because you won't be able to find any flaws in the company nor it's compensation plan. Obviously you have your own personal agenda and when you call out a company as being a scam you should be able to substantiate your claims with facts rather then libel accusations. When you come out with random claims to fill your forums then I would say that you truly are the Real Scam. Jay Bartels

Whip
12-19-2012, 09:30 AM
Of course you're going to reply back with some generic comment as before referring to "Simple Math" but you can't substantiate your claim with any facts or real numbers because you won't be able to find any flaws in the company nor it's compensation plan.

There are plenty of people that are happy with their working service now and will not ever fall for your lines. That means there are ALWAYS the people in the last line that WILL NOT EVER get 3 so theirs is free. There are not 'infinite' levels. That is a lie. It's mathematically impossible. FACT.

scratchycat
12-19-2012, 05:22 PM
I am still paying $20 a mo. for my phone service and kept my old number, I don't have to have a downline to get it all I have to do is sign a 2 yr. contract and it is a good thing compared to what we were doing. MLM is never good for the bottom feeders and I know I would not get phone service like that - no way!!! This is one of the top providers we are with and we have had the best service ever after 20 years with landline terrible and costly service.

baylee
12-19-2012, 07:24 PM
What laws of mathematics are you referring to? You could go down infinite levels and the LifeMobile compensation plan would continue to have plenty of revenue.. Jay Bartels

If you are in this business, I truly hope you have somebody competent doing your books and using the cash register.

free-cell-phone-service
04-05-2013, 11:14 AM
You have raised some good points...
I think the phone service at $49.97mo is very competitive
Unlimited talk, Text, Data + tethering if you have the app...this is cheaper than market
I dont see people dropping service at this price point, unless wireless prices go to $10mo

Until they fold like all the other ones that made the same claim.

I am still paying $20 a mo. for my phone service and kept my old number, I don't have to have a downline to get it all I have to do is sign a 2 yr. contract and it is a good thing compared to what we were doing. MLM is never good for the bottom feeders and I know I would not get phone service like that - no way!!! This is one of the top providers we are with and we have had the best service ever after 20 years with landline terrible and costly service.

If you are in this business, I truly hope you have somebody competent doing your books and using the cash register.

Free Cell Phone Service clarifications.

I'm in LifeMobile(this is almost a year after the first person who started this thread came up with some unusual numbers, when all each person needs is 3). LifeMobile is stronger than ever, and clearly no scam.

MANY of you are missing the point, talking about getting unlimited for $20, $45 etc.

The amazing thing about this, is you're not asking people to do anything different. They already have a cell phone, a cell number, and a bill.

With LifeMobile, you KEEP YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE NUMBER.

*NO Contracts
*NO Deposit
*NO Credit Check
*NO Cancellation Fees
*NO Restrictions
*NO Overages

You have your choice of providers:

1. Verizon
2. Virgin Mobile
3. AT&T
4. T-Mobile
5. h2O Wireless
6. Boost Mobile
7. Pageplus
8. SimpleMobile
9. Red Pocket Mobile

You don't have to "Cell"(pun intended lol) this opportunity. Simply share it with others. Who wouldn't want free service on something they're already paying for if nothing changes? Seems like a no brainer to me :)

Best wishes to all in everything! ~ Eddy

littleroundman
04-05-2013, 12:53 PM
Hiya free-cell-phone-service and welcome to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

Could you please remove the advertising/ref link from your signature ??

free-cell-phone-service
04-05-2013, 12:59 PM
I thought the only rule about the links was that we couldn't put adv/referral links in the body of posts?

Would you be so kind as to clarify or point me in the direction of signature rules please? When I created the signature I didn't see any rules against it.

Thank you in advance! ~ Eddy :)

littleroundman
04-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Here it is:

RULE #1

Don't p*** off an admin when he asks you nicely

Soapboxmom
04-05-2013, 07:27 PM
2: We are not your advertising venue, so please do not put your self-promotion links in the body of posts. Do properly cite all quotes with the links from original works. If you quote material that is from the opportunity you are promoting, you will need to use a generic link that does not have your personal referral ID in it or refer to a personalized URL for a replicated sales site...

Here are the pertinent rules verbatim. I had the unfortunate task of authoring them. Just please be careful not to let any posts turn into advertisements for an opportunity discussed here.

Welcome to the forum!

Soapboxmom

laidback
04-05-2013, 09:53 PM
Free Cell Phone Service clarifications.

I'm in LifeMobile(this is almost a year after the first person who started this thread came up with some unusual numbers, when all each person needs is 3). LifeMobile is stronger than ever, and clearly no scam.

MANY of you are missing the point, talking about getting unlimited for $20, $45 etc.

The amazing thing about this, is you're not asking people to do anything different. They already have a cell phone, a cell number, and a bill.

With LifeMobile, you KEEP YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE NUMBER.

*NO Contracts
*NO Deposit
*NO Credit Check
*NO Cancellation Fees
*NO Restrictions
*NO Overages

You have your choice of providers:

1. Verizon
2. Virgin Mobile
3. AT&T
4. T-Mobile
5. h2O Wireless
6. Boost Mobile
7. Pageplus
8. SimpleMobile
9. Red Pocket Mobile

You don't have to "Cell"(pun intended lol) this opportunity. Simply share it with others. Who wouldn't want free service on something they're already paying for if nothing changes? Seems like a no brainer to me :)

Best wishes to all in everything! ~ Eddy
Yada, blah, et cetera... Perhaps you are missing the point. you still must have a "downline " of a minimum of 3 to maintain your "free" service. This can lead to constant turmoil on the edge as when people that can't get their 3 drop off leading to a scramble to replace them...lotta work and hassle to save $60 a month. ( in case you are wondering why $60, it has been stated that the service is $49.97, but not clearly explained was the "back office fee" of $19.95) Whether you admit it or not, it is a pyramid. JMO, unless the "mlm" product can be had for at or below current conventional retail methods, why bother?

kschang
04-06-2013, 12:42 AM
Sounds a lot like Solavei, same "refer 3 and it's free" model.

But Solavei, at least, only resells T-Mob, AFAIK. Now that T-Mob has that Uncarrier plan, is Solavei still competitive? And is this Lifemobile more like Vitel, merely a reseller?

Whip
04-06-2013, 11:17 AM
Yada, blah, et cetera... Perhaps you are missing the point. you still must have a "downline " of a minimum of 3 to maintain your "free" service. This can lead to constant turmoil on the edge as when people that can't get their 3 drop off leading to a scramble to replace them...lotta work and hassle to save $60 a month. ( in case you are wondering why $60, it has been stated that the service is $49.97, but not clearly explained was the "back office fee" of $19.95) Whether you admit it or not, it is a pyramid. JMO, unless the "mlm" product can be had for at or below current conventional retail methods, why bother?
There would also be other applicable fees/taxes just like any other cell phone bill.

free-cell-phone-service
04-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Here it is:

eh? :shocked: I'm not trying to make anyone mad, I asked a question, and nicely at that :RpS_tongue:

Just want to make sure I'm following the rules and staying in compliance. Thanks for the heads up though :)

free-cell-phone-service
04-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Here are the pertinent rules verbatim. I had the unfortunate task of authoring them. Just please be careful not to let any posts turn into advertisements for an opportunity discussed here.

Welcome to the forum!

Soapboxmom

Thanks for taking the time to explain clearly Soapboxmom! I appreciate it a ton :RpS_smile:

I did not put any self-promotion links in the body. I edited my signature(even smaller than the allowed size to Font size of 2), and shortened it to 3 words. Do you think everything looks ok now?

Have a great weekend everyone!

free-cell-phone-service
04-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Well, there is something TRULY different about Lifemobile.

In a lot of MLM(and I wish everyone would quit associating the word MLM with scam, nowadays, it seems a lot of people automatically think the second they hear MLM, it's gotta be a scam).

I have been in other opportunities, and I do understand what you're saying about "...This can lead to constant turmoil on the edge as when people that can't get their 3 drop off leading to a scramble to replace them...".

The cool difference with this company, is they reimburse you MORE, when you help someone you brought in get someone. So, unlike other comp. plans, when people get their first level referrals and get compensated for it, and never help them, with LifeMob., they encourage you to help the people you brought in get people in. They put DOUBLE the incentive when you help someone you sponsored sponsor someone else.

They saw the problem with most MLM's where a sponsor gets 3, then does nothing and leaves the people they brought in hanging high and dry.

I know there's a lot of skepticism, and I don't blame people. But, I'm glad I got into this...that's all I can say for now!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! ~ Eddy

ribshaw
04-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Well, there is something TRULY different about Lifemobile.

In a lot of MLM(and I wish everyone would quit associating the word MLM with scam, nowadays, it seems a lot of people automatically think the second they hear MLM, it's gotta be a scam).

I have been in other opportunities, and I do understand what you're saying about "...This can lead to constant turmoil on the edge as when people that can't get their 3 drop off leading to a scramble to replace them...".

The cool difference with this company, is they reimburse you MORE, when you help someone you brought in get someone. So, unlike other comp. plans, when people get their first level referrals and get compensated for it, and never help them, with LifeMob., they encourage you to help the people you brought in get people in. They put DOUBLE the incentive when you help someone you sponsored sponsor someone else.

They saw the problem with most MLM's where a sponsor gets 3, then does nothing and leaves the people they brought in hanging high and dry.

I know there's a lot of skepticism, and I don't blame people. But, I'm glad I got into this...that's all I can say for now!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend! ~ Eddy

Welcome Eddy. Couple of things in no particular order. Just the complexity alone of what you typed seems unnecessary to me. I pay $50 a month for my phone, unlimited web, unlimited calls, through Strait Talk. It is OK reception, if I relied on my phone for business I would look at a major carrier for connectivity issues up to a certain price point, let's say $100.

The first would be, why could you not just build a customer base of users who pay for the service? And if you did, what would the service cost monthly and how satisfied would people be with the connection? If they are using others towers the way Straight Talk does, I am guessing about the same as I experience so that should put the cost at $50 per month. And it would need to be significantly less to convince most people who are not friends and family to switch.

And this leads into the "scam" comment about MLM in general. Scam is clearly a catchall, maybe there are more accurate descriptions in some cases. But to what end? Let's go on the premise that Lifemobile is 100% legitimate as a business. First off all, I challenge the notion that anything is "free", except maybe advice on the internet. Someone somewhere has to pay, or am I wrong? So if you don't recruit you pay for your service, and does recruiting not cost you time that you could be earning a wage? So the mere notion of Free Cellphone Service is misleading. Unless you are just going to hand me a phone to use for FREE for the rest of my life with no participation on my part.

Next, and this is a leap on my part, but I am guessing you did not get into the business to make free phone calls, I am guessing you got in to it to build an income. To not be considered a "scam" again for lack of a better term, how real is this possibility relative to other options available to you? I am sure there are some that make a bazzillion a year doing this, but they are the 1% and would likely do well selling anything. In fact, I bet if you look at the leaders history they have been involved in multiple "opportunities". As an example Google Buck Reed and Sharmin, they have hopped from deal to deal.

So where does that leave the "average person" in terms of making a realistic income? Again, nothing is free so to pay people multiple levels of commission for recruiting and/or pay for their phone service the cost of the product MUST be higher than the market to compensate everyone. And that makes it almost impossible for anyone but top producers to make a sizable living.

As a business trend, the cost of calling and mobile phones is going down down down. I couldn't even tell you what I a paid for a cell phone plan 10 years ago, but maybe $150 with a 2 year contract. And break your phone, $500 to replace it, go over your minute limit pay out the wazoo. That is the very reason I and millions of others have cut the cord so to speak with the big mobile carriers. But for those who still want to deal with a Verizon, they have stores everywhere, a huge distribution and service network and brand recognition. What does Lifemoblie truly offer to compete with that?

As an analogy, getting in the cell phone business now, seems to have about the same potential as purchasing a route of pay phones and cigarette vending machines ten years ago. So maybe "scam" is not the right word, but "tough road to financial freedom" might fit.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-06-2013, 02:09 PM
You could go down infinite levels and the LifeMobile compensation plan would continue to have plenty of revenue.

Your comment shows that you dont get it at all.

The mantra of MLMs is to convince people that the levels go on for ever. They don't. The market gets saturated long before the required number of members is equal or greater than the number of people in the world, or in this case the USA. I'm no mathematician and cant calculated how many levels are required for market saturation of Life Mobile, but LRM's figures must give you some idea that "infinite" is not a realistic concept in MLM or any other form of marketing. The number varies with the compensation plan of each MLM, but there is always a point of saturation.

This is even more critical when the product for sale is not competitive and at 49.95$ per month plus back office fees of 30$, Life Mobile is not competitive. If someone can pay 20$ per month with no extra work or payments by contracting their telephone service direct from a normal provider, why would they want to start off paying nearly 50$ a month (plus back office fees) to an MLM? They then have to find their 3 who in turn have to find their 3 in order to save nearly 80$ a month, which they wouldnt have to worry about if they had a direct cheap deal with a normal provider.

The ONLY incentive there is for people to push this MLM is the belief that they will form part of the 2% or 3% of the MLM who historically make any money for their time and effort (and money)

free-cell-phone-service
04-06-2013, 02:38 PM
Your comment shows that you dont get it at all.

The mantra of MLMs is to convince people that the levels go on for ever. They don't. The market gets saturated long before the required number of members is equal or greater than the number of people in the world, or in this case the USA. I'm no mathematician and cant calculated how many levels are required for market saturation of Life Mobile, but LRM's figures must give you some idea that "infinite" is not a realistic concept in MLM or any other form of marketing. The number varies with the compensation plan of each MLM, but there is always a point of saturation.

This is even more critical when the product for sale is not competitive and at 49.95$ per month plus back office fees of 30$, Life Mobile is not competitive. If someone can pay 20$ per month with no extra work or payments by contracting their telephone service direct from a normal provider, why would they want to start off paying nearly 50$ a month (plus back office fees) to an MLM? They then have to find their 3 who in turn have to find their 3 in order to save nearly 80$ a month, which they wouldnt have to worry about if they had a direct cheap deal with a normal provider.

The ONLY incentive there is for people to push this MLM is the belief that they will form part of the 2% or 3% of the MLM who historically make any money for their time and effort (and money)

Ok, gotchya...I see what you're saying now! Kind of like the people who talk about 'free-energy' and the people who are 'technical police' say there's no such thing, because in order to create a perpetual energy machine, it took energy for someone to think of it, then build it, then advertise it, which used energy, so it's technically not free.

I see what you're saying about not being infinite. Well, that goes without saying. The only way that would be possible is if there were an infinite number of humans, which there isn't. Only about 7 billion on the planet last I heard. So yes, it's not infinite, and perhaps MLM's should specify that it COULD be infinite, instead of saying it is, so I agree with you on that.

Now, with LifeMob. they ARE resellers yes. BUT, they offer both CDMA and GSM phones, so they can provide global service(not just in the USA like some companies with only the one type of phone) and they are expanding.

I did a search on Lifemobile, and saw this come up in google results saying it's a scam, and that's why I stopped in. I'm doing it, and I'm not going to beg anyone to come in. I've not been scammed in any way shape or form so far. Not sure what's worse though. Being scammed by somebody or some company, or people lying and saying a certain person or company is a scam when they've not even tried it. For me, in order for me to report something as a fact(and I raise my children this way), it has to happen to me personally to be a fact. Saying someone or something is a scam just because I heard someone else say it, is irresponsible on my part, because it's just hear-say.

Again though, I agree with you. No such thing as "infinite levels", very good point! I'll be sure and never use that term when people seem interested in this, thank you for the heads up, Lil Ol' Radical Me :)

I like Lifemobe, and so far, just wanted to say I've had no problems whatsoever, and I enjoy it. Gives me something to do, especially on these cold winter/spring days in Montana when I don't feel like freezing outside! lol

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Ok, gotchya...I see what you're saying now! Kind of like the people who talk about 'free-energy' and the people who are 'technical police' say there's no such thing, because in order to create a perpetual energy machine, it took energy for someone to think of it, then build it, then advertise it, which used energy, so it's technically not free.

I see what you're saying about not being infinite. Well, that goes without saying. The only way that would be possible is if there were an infinite number of humans, which there isn't. Only about 7 billion on the planet last I heard. So yes, it's not infinite, and perhaps MLM's should specify that it COULD be infinite, instead of saying it is, so I agree with you on that.

Now, with LifeMob. they ARE resellers yes. BUT, they offer both CDMA and GSM phones, so they can provide global service(not just in the USA like some companies with only the one type of phone) and they are expanding.

I did a search on Lifemobile, and saw this come up in google results saying it's a scam, and that's why I stopped in. I'm doing it, and I'm not going to beg anyone to come in. I've not been scammed in any way shape or form so far. Not sure what's worse though. Being scammed by somebody or some company, or people lying and saying a certain person or company is a scam when they've not even tried it. For me, in order for me to report something as a fact(and I raise my children this way), it has to happen to me personally to be a fact. Saying someone or something is a scam just because I heard someone else say it, is irresponsible on my part, because it's just hear-say.

Again though, I agree with you. No such thing as "infinite levels", very good point! I'll be sure and never use that term when people seem interested in this, thank you for the heads up, Lil Ol' Radical Me :)

I like Lifemobe, and so far, just wanted to say I've had no problems whatsoever, and I enjoy it. Gives me something to do, especially on these cold winter/spring days in Montana when I don't feel like freezing outside! lol

I think you missed the point about people joining because they think they will be part of the 2% to 3% who make money out of the MLM. The drop out rate in MLM is very very high and it is not because people dont work hard enough, it is because the very nature of the beast means that within a short time of it starting and being promoted to more and more "IBOs" (who could also be entitled freelance commission salesmen but with the added obligation to buy into the product cycle) it becomes very hard to find your "3". After a while most people find it not worth their while to buy a non price competitive phone service/bottles of jungle juice/cleaning products/health products in order to sell them on to their friends and they give up. You only get your free service as long as the people you recruit are paying, and so on, down the chain.

Right now you are getting your free phone service. A question for you. Are all your "3" getting the free service too or are they paying around 80$ a month still? And if they are, are their "3" getting free services or are they paying monthly for the "privilege" of being able to go out and look for their "3"?

As someone who pays well less than 50$ a month for a complete DSL / fixed phone /mobile service with excellent technical support - both remote and personalized and given the availability of Skype and other free VOIP services, why on earth would I want to get involved in an MLM? More so when, in order to get a free phone, I will have to depend on my own friends and contacts keeping up their own contracts with LifeMobile in order to keep it free and for them to do the same and someone known to one of us will be the first not get free service as small places saturate fast and they wont find their "3"

The only people who make a long term and substantial out of LifeMobile (as with all other MLMs) will be the first in and they do it at the cost of of those recruited after them who will lose because that is the nature of the business model which calls itself multilevel marketing. .

Get3GetFree
07-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Interesting conversation here.

I recently joined Life Mobile and I have been with Solavei for about a year also. I'm saying that I enjoy the challenge of a good company, good product
and good opportunity to earn. I enjoy sharing this challenge with others that seek a challenge in their life. It provides good opportunity to network and
grow personally along with many opportunities to help others along the way.

I added Life Mobile as a way to help people that just didn't have strong T-Mobile coverage but still wanted to get involved in a inexpensive home based
business to as a legal tax shelter, away to earn a residual income, plus many more reasons.

I must say MLM/Network marketing isn't for everyone, but for some it's the greatest and most enjoyable way to earn a living. I find people from all walks
of life are earning enough in MLM to make it worthwhile.

OK, just saying :)

fromthehood
07-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Interesting conversation here.

I must say MLM/Network marketing isn't for everyone, but for some it's the greatest and most enjoyable way to earn a living. I find people from all walks
of life are earning enough in MLM to make it worthwhile.

OK, just saying :)

First part is true, second part is a myth.

Also, I bet signature is not in compliance. You are asking for business which you can not do on this forum. I hope you are smart enough to understand it. Most MLMers somehow think that they are "helping people" by recruiting. Not true here.

And "free cell phone business" is not free if you have to bring other people by false advertising.

ribshaw
07-07-2013, 12:27 PM
I added Life Mobile as a way to help people that just didn't have strong T-Mobile coverage but still wanted to get involved in a inexpensive home based
business to as a legal tax shelter, away to earn a residual income, plus many more reasons.

Welcome G3F. I know what I know about this from what I read in the thread, seems inexpensive and if you get enough people to sign up and they get enough people to sign up and they get enough people to sign up then I guess you will have a business and residual income. But the same could be said for any selling job, including those with much better odds of actually earning a living. And as opposed to loading your garage with $5000 in MLM crap that will later be sold on Ebay for $100, have at it and good luck.

What did catch my eye was the "Legal Tax Shelter" comment which reeks of Robert Kiosyaki speak. To be clear, you can not have your business buy you any personal items like say a Rolex and treat it as a "business expense". This includes clothing, unless specific to a profession like a welders helmet or a bullet proof vest.

This is not to say business does not have some advantages that an employee does not have, but only to the extent the business is actually profitable. And at the end of every year 100% of full time employees earn much much more than almost All MLM distributors.

This though is what I and perhaps many others find the most distasteful about MLM.

Why is it no one in MLM can seem to have a simple business discussion without looking at it as some form of business transaction? There are people here that have various programs they are involved with, and others that no one has a clue what they do. Except for the folks that show up with one or two posts who are almost inevitably involved in promoting whatever they are discussing.