PDA

View Full Version : kadafi emailed me (:

lrapshop
05-05-2012, 09:55 AM
This is not even trying. As these email still get sended out by mostly Nigerian spam servers get sended to my spam anyway. Who beleaves still this ****?

Here is interesting movie about people who try to fool some nigerian internet scammers telling they can sell real gold. Hilarious! Its in dutch although

Pest eens een internetfraudeur - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsIAfvcC52E)

Greetings in the name of Allah, I am the wife of the late Libyan president Gadafi who was killed by rebels on Thursday 20th oct 2011, please my life is in big danger I got your email contact from asia profile search so I have to contact you directly and I would like touse you as my contact to move a huge some of money and start living a free life in your country.

for I have been on veils as a Muslim since he married me,which is our religious rights, not everybody has seen my face or known me except my children and himself and I thank Allah for this. I cannot be identified by anybody in the world now that things have gone bad. Am taking refuge in Algeria. I and my children can't go back to Libya for now. We are afraid that our life could be in danger in Libya.

The death of my husband was a broad day murder by the Libya rebel. He was captured and Was killed not by stray bullet as the would was made to believe. I want to relocate to your country, to start up a new life. I have some money in my Possession which i will like to invest in any profitable business in your country. I want you to guard me through the business that i will invest the money I will reward with 20 percent of the total money.

Please, I will give you more information as soon as if you have interest to do this deal with me please don't expose me to anybody for security reason. I will also send my photo to you so that you will know meProvide below information's in order for we to recognized you as who is ready to assist us this is not

1. Your full names and address

2. Your country

3. Your state

4. Your city

5. Your private mobile number

6. Your Age

7. Your Sex

8. Your present occupation

9. The kind of investment we can do in your country

Reply me with copy of this mail that i sent to you to confirmation that you received this mail from me if you don't reply me as i instructed you i will not respond to your mail this is not child's play If you have interest please send your reply to (safia.gadafi@aol.com) and make sure you check your mail 3 times daily for you to be in constant discussion with me and to have present update Kindly send your reply to my private id:(safia.gadafi@aol.com) Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks.
Mrs. Safia Gadafi

littleroundman
05-05-2012, 10:22 AM
for I have been on veils as a Muslim since he married me,which is our religious rights, not everybody has seen my face or known me except my children and himself and I thank Allah for this. I cannot be identified by anybody in the world now that things have gone bad.

Did she indicate which one is her ??

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs-o3Vc_cyPXSLPH3H_iIqdE2OJomV_mvKaUzl5Q_YB89CHmCv6w