PDA

View Full Version : ClickTrackProfit. An Awesome Source?

path2prosperity
04-27-2012, 06:51 AM
The fact that this is promoted by VanBeenkom in Scamlandpro is enough to make me question the origins and future of

ClickTrackProfit (http://clicktrackprofit.com/?referer=kcvan).

littleroundman
04-27-2012, 06:58 AM
Same bunch as This post in the How legit is EZ Wealth Solution thread (http://www.realscam.com/f9/how-legit-ez-wealth-solution-kathleen-vanbeekom-promoter-533/index19.html#post19533)

Jon Olson
05-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Hi, I'm Jon....Co-owner of TimTech and the company that created CTP (Click Track profit)

You guys really seem to like to go witch hunting huh?

Anyways, feel free to actually JOIN something before you slam it or judge it. You may be surprised. It's NOT mlm and it's NOT about making anyone rich over night. It's about long term training and having fun while doing it. Thanks for caring =)

littleroundman
05-23-2012, 10:05 PM
Anyways, feel free to actually JOIN something before you slam it or judge it.

What strange logic you guys use there at TimTech.

Just a second,

I've just gotta shoot outside and jump off the roof to see if my mother was lying to me.

Jon Olson
05-24-2012, 10:10 AM
You are being ignorant.

You are slamming something you have no idea about. And pre-judging before you know any facts.

How's that for logic.

okosh
05-27-2012, 02:59 AM
Hi, I'm Jon....Co-owner of TimTech and the company that created CTP (Click Track profit)

You guys really seem to like to go witch hunting huh?

Anyways, feel free to actually JOIN something before you slam it or judge it. You may be surprised. It's NOT mlm and it's NOT about making anyone rich over night. It's about long term training and having fun while doing it. Thanks for caring =)

Well Jon I took your advice and joined.....First thing after log in it wants me to spend $6.97.....No idea yet how I'm gonna see a return other then I find some other sucker to join up and pay....

So I skipped that bit....Next page wants me to pay $9.97 for a month or $97 a year....Still no info on how to earn other then to find another sucker to join under me....
Shallwe say pyramid scam??....

Of course there are a bunch of adds inside that lead to other scams...
You got a manual traffic exchange which you earn 50% commission on.....That's a scam....
Wow....A hole bunch of traffic exchange scams....

Then there is like an autosurf inside.....Just another scam....

Then you can buy badges at the special rate of 3 for $40....

Nice scam you running here Jon....

littleroundman
05-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Well Jon I took your advice and joined.....First thing after log in it wants me to spend $6.97.....No idea yet how I'm gonna see a return other then I find some other sucker to join up and pay....

So I skipped that bit....Next page wants me to pay $9.97 for a month or $97 a year....Still no info on how to earn other then to find another sucker to join under me....

You got a manual traffic exchange which you earn 50% commission on.....That's a scam....

And that, IM(very)HO is the entire problem.

There's a whole sub strata of 'net users who have been lulled into believing "traffic exchanges" are legitimate online businesses.

Forget all about the legitimacy or otherwise of this form of advertising, NONE of them have in place strategies to prevent members earning simply by recruiting.

It is simply not possible to remain legal without such regulations in place.

The fact no law enforcement agency has yet seen fit to prosecute does NOT nullify the fact that "endless chain" recruiting, no matter how it is labelled is both illegal and guaranteed to ensure the majority of participants lose money AND businesses MUST have procedures in place to ensure "earning by recruiting only" is prevented.

path2prosperity
05-27-2012, 05:43 PM
I surfed thirty pages of complete rubbish and I have added a comment as to what I discovered on post 585 HERE (http://www.realscam.com/f9/how-legit-ez-wealth-solution-kathleen-vanbeekom-promoter-533/index24.html)

scratchycat
05-27-2012, 08:10 PM
1385Has anyone connected that Ron & Jon Olson from Tripleclicks are the same as the Jon Olson posting here?? I ran into the same dd that I did on Billy Carson some time ago.

scratchycat
05-27-2012, 08:14 PM
Not good from where I am looking. Hate to see friends get suckered into this.

Anything to make a dime...

Well, I will keep trying to keep others aware of these scams.

scratchycat
05-28-2012, 08:18 AM
Ripoff Report | Carson services INC - Carsoni services | Complaint Review: 8400 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/computer-marketing-companies/carson-services-inc/ripped-off-shafted-by-carson-6s776.htm)

gery carson scam artist (http://sfi-scam.blogspot.com/)

Sorry I ran out of time on this one.

Has anyone tied these profiles together: Ron & Jon Olson and the Jon Olson posting here??

They were promoting the Six Figure Income back when and it led to Billy Carson. Seems like he only has one address now and it is in Florida but BBB has little record of Carson Services, Inc. If I remember what they had was not so good.

Guess our member Jon Olson is taking the holidays off. Sounds like he & Kathleen are great pals...

path2prosperity
05-28-2012, 04:29 PM
1385Has anyone connected that Ron & Jon Olson from Tripleclicks are the same as the Jon Olson posting here?? I ran into the same dd that I did on Billy Carson some time ago.

Jon said that he knew nothing about Adlandpro then in another post he said that he knew there was another Jon olson and they laughed about havinng the same name. They probably are different people but it seems strange that they are both involved with Tripple Clicks.

scratchycat
05-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Jon said that he knew nothing about Adlandpro then in another post he said that he knew there was another Jon olson and they laughed about havinng the same name. They probably are different people but it seems strange that they are both involved with Tripple Clicks.
Yes, I read that. Do I believe everything I read...

BTW, things look pretty thick with a certain person according to this page:

We do silly badges (http://www.timlinden.com/blog/business/we-do-silly-badges/)

Putting A TimTech Spin On Surf Promos | Hit Exchange News (http://www.hitexchangenews.com/news/putting-a-timtech-spin-on-surf-promos/)

path2prosperity
05-29-2012, 03:53 PM
Yes, I read that. Do I believe everything I read...

BTW, things look pretty thick with a certain person according to this page:

We do silly badges (http://www.timlinden.com/blog/business/we-do-silly-badges/)

StartExchange was another traffic exchange that one had to join if you wanted to become a platinum member of Michael Russel's Massive Passive Advertising Machine MPAM. I think there were eight hit excahnges to qualify you for for bronze level. I think HitSafari was another. StartExchange may be a bit better than ILoveHits and it will certainly be better than Scamlandpro Traffic Exchange. We shall see.

I am sure that some members here will try these exchanges and see if any of them are moving out of the dark ages. Hopefully we can see some that are a paler shade of grey. GOF ran a free traffic exchange for a while which was really good but he had to give it up because of all the ponzis, viruses and general crap that got onto it. Perhaps he could lead the way developing a new generation.

path2prosperity
05-29-2012, 03:57 PM
Jon Olson had a banner exchange that showed potential but that was something you had to join to get your gold MPAM qualification. There was something around called Banner's go MLM and that stole the show.

MPAM was supposed to give newbies like me basic lessons in "Internet Marketing" but they taught you nothing about any form of marketing whatsoever.

path2prosperity
05-29-2012, 04:15 PM
Putting A TimTech Spin On Surf Promos | Hit Exchange News (http://www.hitexchangenews.com/news/putting-a-timtech-spin-on-surf-promos/)

Sad to see Barbara DelGuidice involving herself with this motley crew.

At least we know another of Katleen's hangouts which also means that legal authorities, journalists etc also know where to find her.

path2prosperity
08-06-2012, 03:36 AM
I wonder what Clicktrackprofit and Jon Olson have to say about Fred Mann's traffic exchange. It is not suppposed to be launched till mid August but Fred claims it is the biggest and best ever.

What can you tell us about Profit Clicking Jon? Are you envious of Fred's legally compliant exchange which is patented by his crack legal team. Fred could swallow all the competion with his cornflakes, if he is telling the truth

Why Choose Profit Clicking
1. We are the leading ranked traffic exchange system.
2. Ranked in the top 1% of all websites worldwide.
3. Established in 2004. We’re here to stay!
4. Our hundreds of thousands of members keep growing.
5. With our world renowned law team, Profit Clicking is legally sound and patent protected.

Pease give us an answer John.

Profit Clicking Fact or BS (http://profitclickingads.com/)

Whip
08-06-2012, 07:23 AM
I wonder what Clicktrackprofit and Jon Olson have to say about Fred Mann's traffic exchange. It is not suppposed to be launched till mid August but Fred claims it is the biggest and best ever.

What can you tell us about Profit Clicking Jon? Are you envious of Fred's legally compliant exchange which is patented by his crack legal team. Fred could swallow all the competion with his cornflakes, if he is telling the truth

Why Choose Profit Clicking
1. We are the leading ranked traffic exchange system.
2. Ranked in the top 1% of all websites worldwide.
3. Established in 2004. We’re here to stay!
4. Our hundreds of thousands of members keep growing.
5. With our world renowned law team, Profit Clicking is legally sound and patent protected.

Pease give us an answer John.

Profit Clicking Fact or BS (http://profitclickingads.com/)

I can say pretty confidently, that statement is a bold faced lie. Not every site can be ranked that high and what is the relevance of being ranked that high among ALL websites? And wouldn't ALL websites include ALL sites around the world by default? Sounds like an anthony morrison scam pitch

path2prosperity
08-06-2012, 01:50 PM
I can say pretty confidently, that statement is a bold faced lie. Not every site can be ranked that high and what is the relevance of being ranked that high among ALL websites? And wouldn't ALL websites include ALL sites around the world by default? Sounds like an anthony morrison scam pitch

Your comment is an echo of my thoughts on the matter "whip."

The issue that really intrigues me is, what will these traffic exchange owners do about Fred and his exchange? That is going to be the big question for all of them. Fred already pays them very well to run his advertisements but the friend turns and opens up an exchange of his own, which could kill most of them with a single blow, if it ever took off.

Fred's tactics remind me of a game played by stupid children. Light a match at both ends and see which one can hold on to the middle for longer than others. A very interesting dilema for FreddyBoy.

Whip
08-06-2012, 02:20 PM
Your comment is an echo of my thoughts on the matter "whip."

The issue that really intrigues me is, what will these traffic exchange owners do about Fred and his exchange? That is going to be the big question for all of them. Fred already pays them very well to run his advertisements but the friend turns and opens up an exchange of his own, which could kill most of them with a single blow, if it ever took off.

Fred's tactics remind me of a game played by stupid children. Light a match at both ends and see which one can hold on to the middle for longer than others. A very interesting dilema for FreddyBoy.

Mann is a scammer just like the bogster. All they are doing is fighting to advertise the same scams.

SSXVegeta
12-10-2012, 02:12 AM
I registered just to post this XD

To further hammer home this point, I joined Click Track Profit and started their "training"

The first 5-7 "training videos" had you sign up to different traffic exchange sites as their referral and click about 10 sites before they wanted you to continue to the next one.

Then around the 8th video they suddenly force you to sign up to trck.me, A traffic tracking service that costs at least $9 a month.

I managed to get to the video after this one and it was yet another program, (An autoresponder) that would cost you at least $17.99 a month....

So they have you first sign up as their referral to a few handfuls of sites, then want you to pay at least $27 a month.... XD

I stopped there before I decided to blow my brains all over my laptop~

littleroundman
12-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Welcome to REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)SSXVegeta

Unfortunately, as you've discovered there's more ways to defraud others on the 'net today than the average Joe could ever imagine.

scratchycat
12-10-2012, 12:35 PM
I registered just to post this XD

To further hammer home this point, I joined Click Track Profit and started their "training"

The first 5-7 "training videos" had you sign up to different traffic exchange sites as their referral and click about 10 sites before they wanted you to continue to the next one.

Then around the 8th video they suddenly force you to sign up to trck.me, A traffic tracking service that costs at least $9 a month.

I managed to get to the video after this one and it was yet another program, (An autoresponder) that would cost you at least $17.99 a month....

So they have you first sign up as their referral to a few handfuls of sites, then want you to pay at least $27 a month.... XD

I stopped there before I decided to blow my brains all over my laptop~

Sounds just like most of the scams out there these days and you can find them everywhere.

Fat City, LA
01-25-2013, 12:56 AM
The guys in Tim Tech have a great system. Its all free if you have time to click away. TimLin, Johnny O, Justin etc are good dudes. They make surfing fun, w/Free $, CTP goodies, etc.
Do the CTP training and you are better at traffic exchanges and safelist, etc than 99.9% of everyone out there.

They totally changed my approach to traffic exchanges and I have been 1000% more successful.(Its all in branding and getting to know the other TE guru's.)
You join the traffic exchanges under them so your referrals in CTP sign under you, its turn key.
You dont HAVE to sign under CTP. I was in most CTP listed exchanges before I did CTP training. I used my existing referral code.

Above poster references Trck.me & Trafficwave (the autoresponder above) both are free for 30 days. I never paid after that and my ref links are still in there.

AS far as Fred Mann references above. CTP and ProfitClicking just sound alike. No relation whatsoever.

CTP is about making $ via upgrades, autoresponders, trackers, etc (the things the traffic exch crowd use)
NEVER seen a reference to Hyip or income opp. Check out J Olsens Pizza plan 2. (its his bz plan to build income )

path2prosperity
01-25-2013, 01:53 AM
Jon Olson was a reputable traffic exchange owner in the days when traffic exchanges served a purpose. iLoveHits has degenerated into a freak show for the bufoons who click away with multi tabbed browsers and call it viewing sites.

The rot set in when Michael Russell from MPAM took control of "the traffic exchange industry" and manipulated members into joining a number of extremely suspect ones including Adlandpro Traffic Exxchange. The advent of multi tabbed browsers made the whole concept of traffic exchanges obsolete.

My advice to anybody is to boycott all traffic exchanges especially ones with any connection to Bogdan Fiedur or Jon Olson.

scratchycat
01-25-2013, 10:45 AM
CTP is about making $ via upgrades, autoresponders, trackers, etc (the things the traffic exch crowd use)
NEVER seen a reference to Hyip or income opp. Check out J Olsens Pizza plan 2. (its his bz plan to build income )

That is the whole problem these days "to build income" and how do you do that? You actually advertise REAL products for sale? Of course not, you send out hype and get-rich-quick schemes to get more suckers to sign up and use them to sign up other suckers from which the top leaders actually make the money and bottom feeders are just that - the little guys making the big guys rich. I have looked at these traffic exchanges, there is no way I would have my company or name associated with the trash programs that are advertised by them.

Jon Olson's The Pizza Plan (http://www.thepizzaplan.com/?rid=1)

What is he selling except an idea?

path2prosperity
01-25-2013, 01:09 PM
Jon Olson's The Pizza Plan (http://www.thepizzaplan.com/?rid=1)
[COLOR="#0000CD"]
What is he selling except an idea?

Love it. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see his mates feeding off the plan.

Quote from Jon Olson's Pizza Plan.

"Kathleen VanBeekom on April 20, 2012 at 12:25 pm said:

I also became quickly addicted to surfing in the past couple weeks since I took a serious interest in CTP. Last night I actually surfed an hour at one exchange on a D Battery and earned double credits! That’s the first time I ever surfed that long (I was the top surfer late last night at SiteXplosion!) and won badges and lots of banner/text credits! It IS FUN (and addictive :) and CTP gets us into total immersion of TE’s quickly and the badges maintain our attention! I’ve always been a multi-safemail list fanatic but CTP has pulled me into the world of multiple TE’s."

path2prosperity
01-25-2013, 01:17 PM

Just launched!

The Jon Olson Project (http://www.thejonolsonproject.com/). Has he cleaned up his act for 2013?

scratchycat
01-25-2013, 05:02 PM
Love it. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you see his mates feeding off the plan.

Quote from Jon Olson's Pizza Plan.

"Kathleen VanBeekom on April 20, 2012 at 12:25 pm said:

I also became quickly addicted to surfing in the past couple weeks since I took a serious interest in CTP. Last night I actually surfed an hour at one exchange on a D Battery and earned double credits! That’s the first time I ever surfed that long (I was the top surfer late last night at SiteXplosion!) and won badges and lots of banner/text credits! It IS FUN (and addictive :) and CTP gets us into total immersion of TE’s quickly and the badges maintain our attention! I’ve always been a multi-safemail list fanatic but CTP has pulled me into the world of multiple TE’s."

She has been rather quiet over in Scamland as of late.

kathleenvanbeekom (http://www.kathleenvanbeekom.com/)

Notice it is a site by Joel Thieben.

Laying low in FB also:

https://www.facebook.com/kathleen.vanbeekom.9

scratchycat
01-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Clicktrackprofit.com is 2 Years, 1 Months, 18 Days old. CLICKTRACKPROFIT.COM has #5 859 rank on the internet. This rank shows site's popularity. Lower rank means more visitors that site gets. This website is estimated to get 15 045 unique visitors per day. These unique visitors make 160 981 pageviews. We estimate that this website earns at least $518 USD per day with advertising revenues so it can be valued at least $386 696 USD. We detected that the average page load time of this website is 0.10 seconds. This site has a 3/10 PageRank, it's IP address is 50.28.0.71. Server of this website is located at Lansing, MI, United States. We give this domain a SEO score of 76/100. Last update: Sunday 18th of November 2012.

Clicktrackprofit.com (http://digsitevalue.net/s/clicktrackprofit.com)

Things don't look so good...

path2prosperity
01-25-2013, 05:51 PM
Clicktrackprofit.com is 2 Years, 1 Months, 18 Days old. CLICKTRACKPROFIT.COM has #5 859 rank on the internet. This rank shows site's popularity. Lower rank means more visitors that site gets. This website is estimated to get 15 045 unique visitors per day. These unique visitors make 160 981 pageviews. We estimate that this website earns at least $518 USD per day with advertising revenues so it can be valued at least $386 696 USD. We detected that the average page load time of this website is 0.10 seconds. This site has a 3/10 PageRank, it's IP address is 50.28.0.71. Server of this website is located at Lansing, MI, United States. We give this domain a SEO score of 76/100. Last update: Sunday 18th of November 2012.

Clicktrackprofit.com (http://digsitevalue.net/s/clicktrackprofit.com)

Things don't look so good...

This certainly does not look good.

Mywot.com - Reputation rating (http://digsitevalue.net/s/clicktrackprofit.com#reputation)

Quote The WOT reputation system computes website reputations using information received from users and other sources.

Reputation Confidence
Trustworthiness Do you trust this website? Is it safe to use? Does it deliver what it promises? Poor 2 / 5
Vendor reliability Is the site safe for buying and selling, or for business transactions in general? Poor 2 / 5
Privacy Can you trust the site owner, safely supply personal information, and download files? Poor 2 / 5
Child Safety Does the site contain age-inappropriate material? Poor 2 / 5

The higher the value, the more the community trusts the website.
The confidence indicates the estimated reliability of the reputation.

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:00 AM
Good to see you guys are still trashing me :)

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:01 AM
Just launched!

The Jon Olson Project (http://www.thejonolsonproject.com/). Has he cleaned up his act for 2013?

Just launched? Ummmm no, that's a personal blog lol

Wow, you guys are funny.

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:05 AM

You guys are hilarious...

What the hell is triple clicks?

LOL

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:08 AM

Ummm Profit Clicking is some MLM investment surf thing. I have nothing to do with it, never have and never will.

Wrong program guys.

Click Track Profit is an online training center that uses gamification to teach people how to make residual income using affiliate programs.

Wow, you guys seriously need to get out more lol

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:11 AM
The guys in Tim Tech have a great system. Its all free if you have time to click away. TimLin, Johnny O, Justin etc are good dudes. They make surfing fun, w/Free $, CTP goodies, etc.
Do the CTP training and you are better at traffic exchanges and safelist, etc than 99.9% of everyone out there.

They totally changed my approach to traffic exchanges and I have been 1000% more successful.(Its all in branding and getting to know the other TE guru's.)
You join the traffic exchanges under them so your referrals in CTP sign under you, its turn key.
You dont HAVE to sign under CTP. I was in most CTP listed exchanges before I did CTP training. I used my existing referral code.

Above poster references Trck.me & Trafficwave (the autoresponder above) both are free for 30 days. I never paid after that and my ref links are still in there.

AS far as Fred Mann references above. CTP and ProfitClicking just sound alike. No relation whatsoever.

Thank you! If these witch hunters would stop and actually look into things, they would see no relation to what they go after and what my company and I do and promote.

I appreciate your comments.

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:12 AM
Jon Olson had a banner exchange that showed potential but that was something you had to join to get your gold MPAM qualification. There was something around called Banner's go MLM and that stole the show.

MPAM was supposed to give newbies like me basic lessons in "Internet Marketing" but they taught you nothing about any form of marketing whatsoever.

Where do you get your ignorant information?

I have never owned a banner exchange.

LOL Wow, you guys really are witch hunters huh..

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 04:22 AM
Where do you get your ignorant information?

I have never owned a banner exchange.

If you didn't own it you farted about in one. The name is on the tip of my tongue and I will reply when it comes to mind.

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:28 AM
Farted about in one?

Side note: You might wanna get your domains unsuspended too....Just giving ya a heads up ;)

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 04:31 AM
I suggest that members here join ILove Hits and see how many pages they can surf without wanting to spew! I have not seen a single adbertisment on your rotator that isn't another traffic exchange, get rich quick scheme or ponzi/pyramid.

Test it for youself boys and girls.

iLoveHits. Crap to The Power of Crap? (http://www.ilovehits.com/)

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:32 AM
I suggest that members here join ILove Hits and see how many pages they can surf without wanting to spew! I have not seen a single adbertisment on your rotator that isn't another traffic exchange, get rich quick scheme or ponzi/pyramid.

LOL Get out and give your neighbour a hug. LOL

You need one.

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:34 AM

You can go to Google, type in 'make money online' and find every single one of those programs....Should Google be slammed too?

Why not?

I don't dictate what people can or cannot promote in my programs. I'm no judge or jury. Apparently you are your highness.

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 04:35 AM
Farted about in one?

Side note: You might wanna get your domains unsuspended too....Just giving ya a heads up ;)

Plenty of people try to get my domain suspended. I wondered who had been complaining to their data centre. If the cap fits wear it Jon

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:38 AM
Plenty of people try to get my domain suspended. I wondered who had been complaining to their data centre. If the cap fits wear it Jon

ha ha ha nah, not my kind of hat....You are entitled to your opinions.

You are completely ignorant and don't know what you are talking about but ya...Have at it lol

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 04:48 AM
Ummm Profit Clicking is some MLM investment surf thing. I have nothing to do with it, never have and never will.

You know that ProfitClicking was Fred Mann's traffic exchange and you were promoting that and his JustBeenPaid sites in you scummy rotator.

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:54 AM
You know that ProfitClicking was Fred Mann's traffic exchange and you were promoting that and his JustBeenPaid sites in you scummy rotator.

ahhhh muffin - at least you looked at my rotators *hugs*

BTW I never even knew who 'fred mann' was until tonight....thanks for the insight.

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 04:58 AM

l Why were you blogging about it then? Isn't that your mug shot on the bottom right of the page?

Jon Olson Blog? (http://varolobits.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/blog-post_8772.html)

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 04:59 AM
Why were you blogging about it then? Isn't that your mug shot on the bottom right of the page?

Wow, you'd think with all your 'educated posts' you could tell the difference between...

John Olson

and

Jon Olson

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 05:00 AM
Why were you blogging about it then? Isn't that your mug shot on the bottom right of the page?

Or that....*gasp*

I'm in a country called....Canada.

And that guy apparently in a nice place called....America.

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 05:01 AM

Or that I look like this....

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2551877698/sx6cdzrmsodaryzbmijb.jpeg

And he looks like this....

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-rkxA4bV59s0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAARg/DvG8xsz1wEw/s512-c/photo.jpg

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 05:03 AM

Now....

Here's what I discovered by doing about....2 minutes of research from that blog you posted.

It's called....Finding stuff out before you make claims.

Amazing what happens when you LOOK into things instead of just calling things (or people) scams.

Lesson is over tonight muffin.

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Or that I look like this....

https://si0.twimg.com/profile_images/2551877698/sx6cdzrmsodaryzbmijb.jpeg

And he looks like this....

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-rkxA4bV59s0/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAARg/DvG8xsz1wEw/s512-c/photo.jpg

15 Love to John Olson in that round. Winning the first point in a set does not give you game set and match.

Jon Olson
02-13-2013, 05:15 AM
15 Love to John Olson in that round. Winning the first point in a set does not give you game set and match.

lol at least you can admit when you are wrong...kinda i guess.

good night.

scratchycat
02-13-2013, 09:44 AM
Looks like you guys were having too much fun last night!! Welcome back Jon! I posted the correct one in another thread, did you miss it? You have one big advertiser and promoter anyways!

It's Just Another Manic Monday - Spreecast (http://www.spreecast.com/events/its-just-another-manic-monday)

http://www.realscam.com/f9/how-legit-ez-wealth-solution-kathleen-vanbeekom-promoter-533/index27.html

I do apologize for calling it a twin-jerk faceoff but I hate those auto-play things and when I clicked on there first, there were 2 people (I think) could be mistaken, I don't waste my data usage on those things. Maybe the point being made here is not so much about your CTP but about all the "programs" that are advertised using your exchange, as in Adlandpro and even Facebook. Back when I was trying to get hits to my website, I tried out some TE's but soon discovered it was a waste of time for me. I did use SponsiSurf and it did bring traffic to my site. They suddenly went missing and I never knew what happened. Their advertising was the same as what your exchange handles but I was not into exposing "programs" at that time. I was actually promoting and 'working' in Adlandpro! I learned my lesson the hard way!

It is good to see you have a sense of humor! Hard to confuse you and John!!

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 12:29 PM
Some jerk. No names. No pack drill, has been trying to trying to spread rumours that I was sued by WorldLawDirect whom the writer states won the law suit against me. Who won that case? Who made the statemment that I was sued by WLD? The finger of suspicion pointed to one who had tried to sue he for libeling his two top henchmen.

I am wondering if it would be a good idea to try and find out who is spreading this this runour to SBM which she treated with the contmpt which it deserved. It could be time to find out what the owners of WLD think about false claims that they sued me. What say you SBM? Shall we inform them? There is a possibility that the same or something similar was sent to my web host or his data centre. Who is the culprit or Jerk who has been spreading this rumour? Any idea Jon?

Judy Hortin Sued by WorldLawDirect. (http://www.realscam.com/f16/yet-another-internet-rambo-1916/)

BoggyBoy Fiedur suggested that I had started a "Girlie London Escort Service" and one WLD member claimed that I was making a fortune running a lesbian brothel. Nice to have all this free publicity isn't it Jon?

scratchycat
02-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Good to see you guys are still trashing me :)

Telling the truth is not trashing, Jon.

Clicktrackprofit.com (http://digsitevalue.net/s/clicktrackprofit.com#reputation)

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 07:11 PM
[COLOR="#0000CD"]Looks like you guys were having too much fun last night!! Welcome back Jon!

FUN? the man had dome some housecleaning and swept some trash under the carpet. I mean Radar! I had done some house cleaning too but mine was the type which a home owner finishes after a long improvement project when he or she gets rid of builders!

The man is an irritating member of what LRM calls the "sub culture of traffic exchanges" His quibbles hit a raw nerve in me. As he pointed out, my domain was suspended for a while but it is sorted now and the domain should be activated within the next 24 hours! When one is vulnerable the vultures appear fom nowhere. How long is it since Jon posted here. He was a reasonable person when he started his exchange but has evolved into a very dark grey area of online operators.

He was promoting ProfitClicking and JustBeenPaid all over his exchange and he only heard of Fred Mann yesterday. PULL THE OTHER ONE:NO:

scratchycat
02-13-2013, 07:16 PM
Here you go "Big Hug"!!

Trolls. Don’t Feed Them…

So I was up late tonight, poking around the inter-webs and I came across a few less than stellar forum posts about my company, my industry and of course, my character…

At first, I was furious. How could this keyboard warrior dare say these things about me? I’m a good dude, I love everyone. What could I have possibly done to this person for him (or her – because keyboard warriors never use their real names) to rip me a new one in an online forum?

And then it struck me…

Remember-Don-t-Feed-the-Trolls-fanpop-22675484-412-341

I engaged them and of course, I I’m pretty sure I came out looking like a fool more than them.

It’s a tough lesson in life (and in business for sure). Trolls love attention and when you feed into their negative Nancy attitude, you become as bad as them. This is something I’m really working on and God knows, I still need lots of help.

However, I’m still going to bed tonight happy. Knowing I have helped some folks in their life become a better business person and no matter what the trolls say, they can’t take away my beauty rest.

God knows they need it…Or a hug…Or something…

The Jon Olson Project (http://www.thejonolsonproject.com/)

scratchycat
02-13-2013, 07:21 PM
FUN? the man had dome some housecleaning and swept some trash under the carpet. I mean Radar! I had done some house cleaning too but mine was the type which a home owner finishes after a long improvement project when he or she gets rid of builders!

The man is an irritating member of what LRM calls the "sub culture of traffic exchanges" His quibbles hit a raw nerve in me. As he pointed out, my domain was suspended for a while but it is sorted and the domain should be activated within the next 24 hours!

He was promoting ProfitClicking and JustBeenPaid all over his exchange and he only heard of Fred Mann yesterday. PULL THE OTHER ONE:NO:

It could be anyone but I would guess that you have been giving "h*LL to another website and there is where I would look. If lawyers can't get you...

scratchycat
02-13-2013, 07:24 PM
Some jerk. No names. No pack drill, has been trying to trying to spread rumours that I was sued by WorldLawDirect whom the writer states won the law suit against me. Who won that case? Who made the statemment that I was sued by WLD? The finger of suspicion pointed to one who had tried to sue he for libeling his two top henchmen.

I am wondering if it would be a good idea to try and find out who is spreading this this runour to SBM which she treated with the contmpt which it deserved. It could be time to find out what the owners of WLD think about false claims that they sued me. What say you SBM? Shall we inform them? There is a possibility that the same or something similar was sent to my web host or his data centre. Who is the culprit or Jerk who has been spreading this rumour? Any idea Jon?

Judy Hortin Sued by WorldLawDirect. (http://www.realscam.com/f16/yet-another-internet-rambo-1916/)

BoggyBoy Fiedur suggested that I had started a "Girlie London Escort Service" and one WLD member claimed that I was making a fortune running a lesbian brothel. Nice to have all this free publicity isn't it Jon?

Have you made this complaint to WLD? Might be a place to start.

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 07:43 PM
Have you made this complaint to WLD? Might be a place to start.

No I have not because it was so fatuous that I thought nobody would believe it. However I have asked SBM if she thinks it is worth publicising the sort of thing that these idiots can say to a forum owner or a web hosting company, who have to waste time investigating the allegations? I am a bit curious as to who sent the allegations though.

path2prosperity
02-13-2013, 08:17 PM
They do have a ClickTrackProfit team in Scamlandpro. Why on earth they nead a team to recruit members, who use the Adlandpro traffic exchange into another program in the same useless genre amazes me but some of them may make a few cents playing recruiters.

You can scroll down the page and see all 24 members listed on the right hand side.

Type http:// then community.adlandpro.com/group/6909/ClickTrackProfit-Team-in-AdLandPro.aspx

scratchycat
02-14-2013, 09:31 AM
Your link was broken but here is the correct one.

community.adlandpro.com/group/6909/ClickTrackProfit-Team-in-AdLandPro.aspx (just copy and place in browser address)

Looks like the leader is featured here:

http://www.adkreator.com/splashpagehit.php?bid=78361&sp=Y&tet=tg-130647

Darren Merrett the owner and creator of TRAFFICadbar just launched Tabzi. This new TE has 10 different ways to earn money. Join this Team and share your ideas of how to build your downline in this new program. Updated 1/12/2013 Are you in Yet?

None other than wife:

community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/554063/Tabzi-Team-in-AdLandPro.aspx?flag=8

Friends of Faithfulhits

community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2602344/Important-Update-to-The-Friends-of-FaithfulHits-forum.aspx?flag=2

Hello Friends of FaithfulHits,

We may have a problem!

I am going to be right up front with you on this. My friend Mark Edward Brown said in responding to a message I sent to him this, "there is virus on the faithfulhits site. You will want to clean that up before more people make that same discovery and don't come back to your page. ~Mark Brown"

community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/30028/Deal-of-the-Day.aspx
Just another one...

path2prosperity
02-14-2013, 05:43 PM
ClickTrackProfit alows use Adlandpro team to spam their members in an endeavour to recruit for CTP. Post 1230 Adlandpro privacy is a joke and a half. (http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandpro-your-one-stop-site-all-scams-1276/)

borago
05-04-2013, 04:29 PM

Hello all,

On facebook anyone who plays mafia wars or any of the other games knows that u spend real money buying virtual stuff . So facebook must be a scam but it just floated on the stock market.
Why do all these people saying clicktrackprofit is a scam have links to their online businesses here. Ithink its just sour grapes. They are just bitter that they did not think up these brilliant ideas.

path2prosperity
05-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Hello all,

On facebook anyone who plays mafia wars or any of the other games knows that u spend real money buying virtual stuff . So facebook must be a scam but it just floated on the stock market.
Why do all these people saying clicktrackprofit is a scam have links to their online businesses here. Ithink its just sour grapes. They are just bitter that they did not think up these brilliant ideas.

It is a crappy traffic exchange that advertises more traffic exchanges or extremely dubious money making programs.

scratchycat
06-18-2013, 07:56 AM
Look who just made a video about clicktrackprofit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBsXXdQFxTE