PDA

View Full Version : Genius 1000 - Let's Do Due Diligence

scratchycat
04-25-2012, 12:26 PM
First of all, I would like to give the link where this was started:

http://www.realscam.com/f8/your-daily-scam-presented-kathleen-vonbeenkom-adlandpro-1160/

We had a new member join and make some comments there:

Re: Your Daily Scam. Presented by Kathleen Vonbeenkom of Adlandpro.

I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another
"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success
system to help others be successful in their home business. They are not here to listen
to me talk about what I have to offer. Still, I hope YOU you will stay with me long
enough to read this, because I can tell you flat out that about 99.9% of everything you
see here or anywhere else on the internet about how to make money DOES NOT WORK.
In fact, most people never make any money at all!

YOU Can Make Money With Genius 1000!

So, no matter what you are doing now, stay with me and I will tell you about our
revolutionary new kind of PASSIVE INCOME (No Work For You To Do)
program where I know without a shadow of a doubt that IF you have a little bit of
money to work with, you can make money, and lots of it! However, first, I need to
make sure you understand that ...

There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch In Business!

You see free this, and free that everywhere you look under "Business Opportunity"
Or "How To Make Money" here at AdlandPro, or anywhere else you look. With
headlines like: "Free Membership & Big Paychecks!". Or, "No Cost To You, Now
Or Ever! Or, any other headline emphasizing that there is no cost to you. But, do you
know what? That old saying that "it takes money to make money" is absolutely
true. There is no such thing as a free lunch in business. You can bet that they are going
to want you to spend some money along the way for one thing or another before you
can get paid. Either that, or try to sponsor some new members who do spend money
and qualify to get paid that way. AND that don't work very well either.

What Does It Cost To Get Started With Genius 1000?

For a ONE TIME cost of only $7 to set up your account, and a subscription cost of
$2.00 per week, you will be in a position to get back ONE THOUSAND dollars for every
$2.00 you spend to purchase a position on Line 1 of the program.

Actually, there is NO COST to get signed up. However, after you get signed up,
you will have only 48 hours to pay that ONE TIME admin cost of $7.00, and enter
your $2.00 per week subscription or your account will be deleted.

How Much Money Can You Make?

The best answer to that question is for me to ask you how much money you want to
make? Or, how much money can you afford to spend right now? Because, you will get
back $1,000 for every $2.00 you spend on that weekly subscription, AND you can
also buy more positions at any time. The more money you spend on line 1 positions, the
more money you make. There is absolutely NO LIMIT TO YOUR EARNINGS!

Other Ways To Make Money With Genius 1000!

That $2.00 subscription and those line 1 positions are just a place to start. AND,
getting $1,000 back for ever $2.00 you spend is a real good deal! So, I encourage
you to get signed up and get started. However, it gets better! A whole lot better!
You will not be able to see the rest of this until after you have signed up and activated
your account and can log into the members back office. So, as soon as you have
activated your account, be sure to check out the special lines "Linda Cromwell", the
Admin set up - at the request of current members - for those who spend $9 to test this
for themselves to make sure it work, and then decide to stay with us for the long term.
Look for "The Weekend Only Line", "The 14 Day Club", "The Catalyst", and "Genius
Masters". All of those are working really, really well for current members and
are set up especially for people who have a little bit more money to work with
and want to see those Big Paychecks come in a whole lot faster!

Click on this link to visit the website.
GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Take the time to visit the website, and take a good look around. If you like what you see,
get signed up, pay the one time administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription
for $2.00 per week. After 7 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied
with the program, cancel your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a
minute.), then, let me know you have done that, and I will transfer $9.00 from my
AlertPay account to yours within 24 hours. How can you possibly go wrong with a
deal like that?
NOTE: This offer is good for 3 days after I send this message. If you have not signed
up by 23 April, I will assume you are not interested.
GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

Last edited by GlimDropper; 04-23-2012 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Affiliate Portion of Links Removed

We do welcome new members and this is nothing personal except I don't like scam and this sure looks like it to me. I would like to share some information and see what others think.

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/hbndon.aspx

Forums I Own

Genius1000

Wheels Of Fortune

The Passive Income Gold Mine

Profit Sharing With AdzPays

Genius 1000 Site Statistics

Statistics Are Up Dated Daily At 2:00 PM EST Mon to Sat

Launched March 15th 2012

Total Members: 386

Total Positions:7867

Cycled Positions: 2422

Total Pay Outs: $7,035.03

Line 7 Cycling And Payouts
We only post Line 7 stats currently

Paid Out: $2000.00

Last Member Cycled: team

Member Now Cycling: teambuild

Next To Cycle: coolgenius

Cycles By Line In Since Yesterday At 2:00 PM EST

Line 1 - 43
Line 2 - 29
Line 3 - 8
Line 4 - 3
Line 5 - 2
Line 6 - 1
Line 7 - 0
The Catalyst - 5

WEEKEND ONLY LINE
Total Positions - 459
Cycled - 115

Payment Processors
We accept payment and pay earnings/commissions only through Alert Pay and Solid Trust Pay. Members must have a valid and verified Alert Pay or Solid Trust Pay account in order to receive earning/commission payments from GENIUS 1000

scratchycat
04-25-2012, 12:29 PM

Take the time to visit the website, and take a good look around. If you like what you see,
get signed up, pay the one time administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription
for $2.00 per week. After 7 days, if for any reason, you are not completely satisfied
with the program, cancel your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a
minute.), then, let me know you have done that, and I will transfer $9.00 from my
AlertPay account to yours within 24 hours. How can you possibly go wrong with a
deal like that?
NOTE: This offer is good for 3 days after I send this message. If you have not signed
up by 23 April, I will assume you are not interested.
GENIUS 1000

Don Evans

According to the website:

Earnings Disclaimer
ANY POSTED EARNINGS OR INCOME STATEMENTS OR EARNINGS OR INCOME EXAMPLES ARE ONLY ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE BELIEVE YOU COULD OR MAY EARN FROM MEMBERSHIP IN THIS PROGRAM. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE, IMPLICATION OR GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY AMOUNT EQUIVALENT TO THE POSTED FIGURES OTHER THAN THAT WITH CONTINUED PARTICIPATION AS A SUBSCRIBED MEMBER OF GENIUS 1000 IT IS POSSIBLE YOU MAY DO SO. IF YOU RELY UPON OUR ESTIMATED POSTED FIGURES YOU MUST ACCEPT THE RISK THAT YOU MAY NOT.
WHERE SPECIFIC INCOME FIGURES ARE USED, AND ATTRIBUTED TO AN INDIVIDUAL OR BUSINESS, THOSE PERSONS OR BUSINESSES HAVE EARNED THAT AMOUNT. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE YOU WILL DO THE SAME OR AS WELL. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO INCOME EARNINGS ON OR THROUGH GENIUS 1000 ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED OR CONSTRUED AS AVERAGE EARNINGS.
THERE CAN BE NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY PRIOR SUCCESSES OR PAST RESULTS STATED OR OTHERWISE INDICATED /CLAIMED BY ANYONE REGARDING INCOME EARNINGS, CAN BE USED AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS OR RESULTS AS MONETARY AND INCOME RESULTS ARE BASED ON MANY FACTORS SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR BACKGROUND, YOUR WORK ETHIC,YOUR BUSINESS SKILLS AND/OR PRACTICES AND WE THEREFORE HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING HOW WELL YOU WILL DO.
WE THEREFORE DO NOT GUARANTEE,WARRANT, ASSURE OR IMPLY THAT YOU WILL EARN FROM THIS PROGRAM TO ANY LEVEL OF SUCCESS OR TO THE LEVEL OF SUCCESS WHICH OTHERS MAY HAVE ACHIEVED.
USERS OF OUR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND WEB SITE ARE ADVISED TO DO THEIR OWN DUE DILIGENCE WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING BUSINESS DECISIONS AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES THAT HAVE BEEN PROVIDED SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY YOUR OWN QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS. OUR INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON GENIUS 1000 SHOULD BE CAREFULLY CONSIDERED AND EVALUATED BEFORE REACHING A BUSINESS DECISION ON WHETHER TO USE AND/OR RELY ON THEM.
YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT GENIUS 1000 IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SUCCESS OR FAILURE OF YOUR BUSINESS DECISIONS RELATING TO ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED BY GENIUS 1000 OR OUR COMPANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD GENIUS 1000, IT'S OWNERS, MANAGERS OR EMPLOYEES RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR SUCCESS OR LACK THEREOF

Refund Policy
Due to the nature of the business GENIUS 1000 has a strict no refund policy and will under no circumstances refund all or a portion of any membership fee(s) paid by any one. As well since a portion of the gross income is shared with our members and there is no way to recoup the entire membership fee, they will be considered as non refundable fees and no refund will be given under any circumstance or for any reason.

scratchycat
04-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Payment Processors
We accept payment and pay earnings/commissions only through Alert Pay and Solid Trust Pay. Members must have a valid and verified Alert Pay or Solid Trust Pay account in order to receive earning/commission payments from GENIUS 1000

TWO NEW WAYS TO EARN!! The Catalyst And The 14 Day Club - Details Inside

Cost To Join: One Time Account Set Up Fee Of $7.00 Plus A Required $2.00 Purchase Of A Subscribed Weekly Position In Line One

7 Connected Straight Line Matrices - You NEVER Have To Spend More Than $2.00 To Cycle Through All The Lines!!

FULL PAY OUT OF ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS WHEN YOU CYCLE FROM LINE SEVEN

Low Minimum Pay Out Of $2.00

Up To 101 Positions Allowed In Any Line

Admin Purchased "Mastermind" Positions - Admin Will Purchase One "Mastermind" Position For Every 7 Line One Positions Purchased Keeping The Cycling Flow Going

Free Banner And Text Ad Credits With Each Purchase Or Cycle

System Is Company Forced Which Means You DO NOT Have To Refer To Cycle

GENIUS1000.COM WHOIS
Updated: 1 second ago
Registration Service Provided By: HOSTMANTIS
Website: Affordable Web Hosting - $1.29 a month - Cheap Linux Hosting - Reliable Cheap Hosting (http://www.hostmantis.com)

Domain Name: GENIUS1000.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (@privacyprotect.org)
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 01-Mar-2012
Expiration Date: 01-Mar-2013

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.genius1000.com
ns2.genius1000.com

Administrative Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

PRIVACYPROTECT.ORG is providing privacy protection services to this domain name to
protect the owner from spam and phishing attacks. PrivacyProtect.org is not
responsible for any of the activities associated with this domain name. If you wish
to report any abuse concerning the usage of this domain name, you may do so at
Privacy Protection (http://privacyprotect.org/contact). We have a stringent abuse policy and any
complaint will be actioned within a short period of time.

Information Updated: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:15:34 UTC

Genius1000.com GENIUS 1000 - Web Analysis (http://www.statscrop.com/www/genius1000.com)

genius1000.com 216.59.38.208

216.59.38.208 - United States IP. Detailed location, ISP and more info. (http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/216.59.38.208)

216.59.38.208 (http://www.ip-adress.com/whois/216.59.38.208)

Chris Hale Technical assistant

AOL

Sr. Software Engineer ˇ Dec 2001 to present

So who is running this website???

shows an address in Asheville, NC USA

scratchycat
04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Cost To Join: One Time Account Set Up Fee Of $7.00 Plus A Required $2.00 Purchase Of A Subscribed Weekly Position In Line One

To the sucker who will be giving their $7.00 this might not sound like much, HOWEVER, you just signed up to pay $14.00 per WEEK, $56 a mo., $642 a yr. :duh: You will be paying for someone else to make money off you. Who in their right mind would even try this, you know you would have to work your behind off to even pay for the fees and flipping burgers would be more profitable - get a job!!

laidback
04-25-2012, 12:49 PM
You can and should characterize this as a "lowball sucker trap". Suggest that it is next to nothing to join and subscribe, and promise a massive payday when ( read that IF) your seven positions cycle. Since it is "company forced" the admin can manipulate where the "force" is applied and VOILA, he has the money and you got squat...!

scratchycat
04-25-2012, 01:16 PM
Mailing Address
Netriplex LLC
PO Box 2288
Skyland, NC 28776

Web Site
Email: site-engineering@netriplex.com

Partner Programs
Phone: above number
Fax: +1 828-650-8501
Email: partners@netriplex.com

Datacenter Colocation, Managed Hosting, Managed DNS, Cloud Computing by Netriplex (http://www.netriplex.com/company/contact.aspx)

scratchycat
04-25-2012, 02:17 PM
You can and should characterize this as a "lowball sucker trap". Suggest that it is next to nothing to join and subscribe, and promise a massive payday when ( read that IF) your seven positions cycle. Since it is "company forced" the admin can manipulate where the "force" is applied and VOILA, he has the money and you got squat...!

EXACTLY Laidback and 'people' fall for this trash!!

path2prosperity
04-25-2012, 06:11 PM
I had a look at the profile of the new member "bndon" who joined us "scratchy." It is Don Evans himself and it is interesting that SBM and other admins have simply ignored him with the contempt which he deserves.

Don's Genius 1000 promotions do need investigating though and thanks for starting the process. It does not look as if he is getting on to well, if he has to advertise in Kathleen's scam biz opportunities forum or on one of Bernier's PowerOfIncome4life threads.

path2prosperity
04-25-2012, 06:36 PM
Latest from DON (our new member)

Direct from Scamland.

INVEST $10 WITH GENIUS 1000
AND GET BACK $5,000! ... WITH A
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

There Is No Sponsoring Required!
This Is A PASSIVE INCOME Opportunity.

You Can Sign Up For FREE Here!
GENIUS 1000 (http://www.genius1000.com/?hbndon)

This is just about the easiest way to make
money you will ever see. It is working real
well for me. In fact, I am one of the most
successful Genius 1000 members.

It Takes Money To Make Money!

You will have only 24 hours to make your
deposit after you sign up or your membership
will be canceled.

The website will tell you all about it. Read
everything you see there. If you have any doubt
that this will work for you, get back to me before
you make your deposit and I will send you some
more information, and a copy of my 100% money
back guarantee.

Don Evans

GlimDropper
04-25-2012, 08:07 PM
I had a look at the profile of the new member "bndon" who joined us "scratchy." It is Don Evans himself and it is interesting that SBM and other admins have simply ignored him with the contempt which he deserves.

Don's Genius 1000 promotions do need investigating though and thanks for starting the process. It does not look as if he is getting on to well, if he has to advertise in Kathleen's scam biz opportunities forum or on one of Bernier's PowerOfIncome4life threads.

Not to spoil our record of contempt, so to speak, but Mr. Evans disregarded the notice all new members receive that if they post a URL link in any of their first five posts to this site, those posts will land in a queue until they're approved (or not) by a moderator. I was happy to approve his posts here once I striped the affiliate portion from the Genius 1000 links he was trying to post. I'm happy to link to the generic program URL, it's necessary to the conversation, but we aren't an advertising venue. I took a few minutes looking into the links and who was leaving them and was left with a rather warm feeling that you fine people could give our new guest the welcome he deserves.

Whip
04-25-2012, 09:06 PM
Ha! scratchy said 'do due' LOL!.

But no time to laugh about that now........

path2prosperity
04-26-2012, 02:59 AM
Not to spoil our record of contempt, so to speak, but Mr. Evans disregarded the notice all new members receive that if they post a URL link in any of their first five posts to this site, those posts will land in a queue until they're approved (or not) by a moderator. I was happy to approve his posts here once I striped the affiliate portion from the Genius 1000 links he was trying to post. I'm happy to link to the generic program URL, it's necessary to the conversation, but we aren't an advertising venue. I took a few minutes looking into the links and who was leaving them and was left with a rather warm feeling that you fine people could give our new guest the welcome he deserves.

My guess is that he deserves to be shipwrecked on "The Mountain of Love" with Bachman, Salisbury, Jimbo, Bernier etc. If he can read the book of common prayer and the names of all the gods (male and female) which inhabit those nether regions and play "Scamland Scrabble" he may even enjoy the trip. Don't forget that "Mountaineers" have a "Galatic Press," so he won't run out of reading material."

scratchycat
04-26-2012, 07:33 AM
Ha! scratchy said 'do due' LOL!.

But no time to laugh about that now........

Where is that ROTFLOL guy that I need here?? Thanks for the laugh Whip and that was a bummer huh!! So let's do due it okay??!! :whip_the_worker:

scratchycat
04-26-2012, 07:36 AM

Yes, I noticed you had edited it Glim and knew why. I would 'suggest' that KCV read the comments and sent him a quick message so he came over, joined and posted the same things he puts everywhere - copied script.

scratchycat
04-26-2012, 07:41 AM

He was not very ingenius about coming up with a user name by using the same as the one he uses in Scamlandpro and even signing the comments. I think he was in my 'friends' list but you how it is with that and I usually accepted everyone within reason but I never even bothered to visit his scam sites. Also, know nothing about him except he lists his address as in one State West of me - Colorado. Just trying to earn a few dollars online I suppose, without thinking that the programs he promotes are nothing but scam and fraud. I dare say IMO he does not make much if any money on them but he is bringing in dollars for the topliners.

Maybe with the help of some of you 'experts' here you can come up with the owner of this Genius 1000.

path2prosperity
04-26-2012, 10:43 AM
I know nothing about him except he lists his address as in one State West of me - Colorado. Just trying to earn a few dollars online I suppose, without thinking that the programs he promotes are nothing but scam and fraud.

I had never heard of either him or Kathleen when I was in Adland but I had had a fair bit of experience with the EZ programs. They were started by a couple known as Jason and Stacy who produced loads of EZ offspring then created a new series Ist Dimension-1Vth dimension. Katleen forgets how old the EZ scams can be traced back by legal authorities.

This new Genius Guy seems the antithis of a genius. What genius would be in Kathleen's downline or any of Bernier's money making rackets? Scamland should be biting the dust pretty soon with idiots like those two at the helm.

scratchycat
04-27-2012, 10:08 AM
Some info on person of interest here:

Don Evans

Own This Business?

Edit Company Info
Home Business Network, The

1331 Forest Road
Colorado Springs, CO80906-5522map

Ads
Company Information Get the most comprehensive company information available. Free Trial. Hoovers | Business solutions from Hoovers (http://www.hoovers.com/)

About Don Evans
|
Phone: (719) 390-0561
|

Business Categories
General Management Consultant in Colorado Springs, CO
Management Consulting Services
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services

Don Evans in Colorado Springs, CO is a private company categorized under General Management Consultant. Our records show it was established in 1989 and incorporated in Colorado. Register for free to see additional information such as annual revenue and employment figures.
Products or Services: Global Management Consulting, Project Management Consulting, Performance Management Consulting, Strategic Management Consulting and Organizational Management Consulting.

Don Evans - Colorado Springs, Colorado (CO) | Company Profile (http://www.manta.com/c/mmgf4tf/don-evans)

scratchycat
04-27-2012, 10:10 AM
A Google search on Home Business Networking, Inc. brings up a lot of interesting info.

It is probably a good company to connect with for networking, I saw some of 'friends' in the links.

littleroundman
04-27-2012, 10:57 AM
The good folks over at GENIUS1000.com (http://genius1000.com/) have kindly provided us with evidence in picture form of why such programs are called "endless chain recruiting scams" and "pyramid schemes" and are illegal AND guaranteed to cause participants to lose their money:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/geni.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/ius.jpg

scratchycat
04-28-2012, 08:37 AM
The picture says a lot LRM and why people still buy into this type of loser scheme I don't understand. They would have to work like crazy to make pennies and even that would be illegal while the ones at top get rich, then pull the program before the losers catch on...

Must be the economy :RpS_smile:

littleroundman
04-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Many people simply don't have the ability to see beyond the immediate.

They look at the pretty pictures and all they see is themselves being rewarded.

What they DON'T see is how many people are required to complete even a basic "endless chain" recruitment system.

The fraudsters convince them all THEY need to do is recruit seven people and they'll become rich.

What the fraudsters keep hidden, of course, is how many others they tell the same story OR how far down the line a new member will be.

It's the the old Legend of the Chess Board and the Grain of Rice (http://www.realscam.com/f9/legend-chess-board-grain-rice-573/) in action.

path2prosperity
05-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Genius 1000 promoter Don Evans, who advertises this crap in the worst ponzi pimping forum on Scamland ( BizSites run by super pimp VanBeenkom), is trying to lure his downline into several variations of the Genius scams. Has he done any DD on the variations of the pernicious Genius Funds? Has Katleen doe any DD before permitting misleading advertising in her business forum?

Copy from Don's Garbage about Genius 1000 (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2531535/Big-Paychecks-QUICK-And-EASY-With-No-Sponsoring-Required.aspx?flag=1).

"Other Ways To Make Money With Genius 1000!

That $2.00 subscription and those line 1 positions are really just a place to start.You
get back $1,000 for ever $2.00 you spend. That's a real good deal! So, I encourage
you to get signed up and get started. However, it gets better. A whole lot better! You
will not be able to see the rest this until after you have signed up and activated your
account and can log into the members back office. So, as soon as you have activated
your account, be sure to check out the special lines "Linda Cromwell", the Admin set
up (at the request of curent members) for those who spend $9 to test this for themselves
to make sure it works, and then decide to stay with us for the long term. Look for
"The Weekend Only Line", "The 14 Day Club", "The Catalyst", and "Genius
Masters". All of those are working really, really well for current members and are set
up especially for people who have a little bit more money to work with and want to see
those Big Paychecks come in a whole lot faster!

New Genius Master Line Added On 1 May, 2012

Linda is a real professional. She puts herself right up front too. Not hiding behind
some website where you have no real contact with the Admin. She listens to what
we say too, and is very responsive to member ideas and suggestions."

scratchycat
05-03-2012, 08:22 AM
Genius 1000 promoter Don Evans, who advertises this crap in the worst ponzi pimping forum on Scamland ( BizSites run by super pimp VanBeenkom), is trying to lure his downline into several variations of the Genius scams. Has he done any DD on the variations of the pernicious Genius Funds? Has Katleen doe any DD before permitting misleading advertising in her business forum?

Copy from Don's Garbage about Genius 1000 (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2531535/Big-Paychecks-QUICK-And-EASY-With-No-Sponsoring-Required.aspx?flag=1).

"Other Ways To Make Money With Genius 1000!

That $2.00 subscription and those line 1 positions are really just a place to start.You
get back $1,000 for ever $2.00 you spend. That's a real good deal! So, I encourage
you to get signed up and get started. However, it gets better. A whole lot better! You
will not be able to see the rest this until after you have signed up and activated your
account and can log into the members back office. So, as soon as you have activated
your account, be sure to check out the special lines "Linda Cromwell", the Admin set
up (at the request of curent members) for those who spend $9 to test this for themselves
to make sure it works, and then decide to stay with us for the long term. Look for
Masters". All of those are working really, really well for current members and are set
up especially for people who have a little bit more money to work with and want to see

New Genius Master Line Added On 1 May, 2012

Linda is a real professional. She puts herself right up front too. Not hiding behind
some website where you have no real contact with the Admin. She listens to what
we say too, and is very responsive to member ideas and suggestions."

Must have gotten someone's attention, when I clicked on the link you have above here is what I got:

This thread was not found, or does not exist.

scratchycat
05-03-2012, 08:26 AM
These links are active:

Big Paychecks QUICK And EASY With No Sponsoring Required | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2531737/Big-Paychecks-QUICK-And-EASY-With-No-Sponsoring-Required.aspx)

List All Your Biz Sites Here | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/14638/List-All-Your-Biz-Sites-Here.aspx) (THIS ONE SHOWS HE POSTED THE SAME TRASH IN KV'S FORUM.

scratchycat
05-03-2012, 08:30 AM
Talk about SPAMMING!!! Guess all he can do is copy and paste, I would doubt he makes a dime more than he spends on this failure program.

Genius1000 | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/552783/Genius1000.aspx?flag=18)

5/3/2012 12:10:41 PM (1 hour ago), Don Evans wrote:
I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in thei...
in Big Paychecks QUICK And EASY With No Sponsoring Required in Advertise Your Business Opp Here!

Don Evans

5/3/2012 12:09:38 PM (1 hour ago), Don Evans wrote:
I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in thei...
in Big Paychecks QUICK And EASY With No Sponsoring Required in Hottest New Biz Opps

Don Evans

5/3/2012 12:08:36 PM (1 hour ago), Don Evans wrote:
I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in ...
in Big Paychecks QUICK And EASY With No Sponsoring Required in Ads / Advertise Everything Here!

Don Evans

5/3/2012 12:07:31 PM (1 hour ago), Don Evans wrote:
I know that most people here at AdlandPro are here to promote one or another"Work From Home" business opportunity, or to sell some "How To Do It" success system to help others be successful in t...
in Big Paychecks FAST and EASY With No Sponsoring Required! in List Your Business Here

scratchycat
05-03-2012, 08:31 AM
What was that about a Ferris Wheel in another forum? This looks a little like the same, just keep on turning and turning with same old tune.

path2prosperity
05-03-2012, 02:17 PM
Must have gotten someone's attention, when I clicked on the link you have above here is what I got:

The two posts above this one shows that the original text which I copied and pasted here was deleted and a modified text was re entered. The part of the original text which was deleted was obviously something that either Don or Kathleen did not like being made public.

WHY DO THEY TRY TO HIDE THIS TEXT?

"Look for

scratchycat
05-03-2012, 03:30 PM
I have no idea P2P, they spout so much trash maybe had overflow and needed to cut a bit.

I hope you go over to this thread and check out the links that I posted (last one in particular).

http://www.realscam.com/f16/another-low-scamlandpro-1111/

path2prosperity
05-05-2012, 05:08 PM
I have no idea P2P, they spout so much trash maybe had overflow and needed to cut a bit.

I hope you go over to this thread and check out the links that I posted (last one in particular).

http://www.realscam.com/f16/another-low-scamlandpro-1111/

I can see a great deal of bitching and the elected Person of The Year advertising some overpriced jungle juice as a cure for most ills. I will try to reply on the different threads that you have created for each subject.

path2prosperity
05-11-2012, 03:26 AM
Don Evans nominated as Scamlands Person of The Week (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2533164/Vote-for-the-325TH-POTW.aspx?flag=7)

Adland's Scammer of The Week would be a useful award for somebody like Don who is trying to promote his useless Genius Funds to newbies.

scratchycat
05-11-2012, 08:18 AM
Don Evans nominated as Scamlands Person of The Week (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2533164/Vote-for-the-325TH-POTW.aspx?flag=7)

Adland's Scammer of The Week would be a useful award for somebody like Don who is trying to promote his useless Genius Funds to newbies.

:RpS_smile: Just proves they are keeping up with RS and using our choices for Scammer of the week. They certainly have a lot to choose from!!

lighttheway
05-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Hello Folks...I just about dropped to the floor when I read about Genius 1000.Don Evans might be the front man but the real scammer is Linda Cronwell and her husband.
The operated the program PLAIN WRAPPED SUCCESS and everyone lost tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands in that program.The reason for disappearing was the hacker that took $25K from their bank account.What a croc!!!Everything about the lines and specials are just a duplicate of Plain Wrapped Success.Lots of my friends have lost money with them and with them always reminding us how they are true Christians they never once contacted anyone...how Christian is that...more like the devils hand if you ask me.Now surprise...THEY ARE BACK!!!
If this program is so great,maybe they can make amends for all they scammed and start all those with $10-5 lines a week...but hey I bet the money is low and they need to fill their pockets again.

scratchycat
05-28-2012, 07:28 AM
Hello Folks...I just about dropped to the floor when I read about Genius 1000.Don Evans might be the front man but the real scammer is Linda Cronwell and her husband.
The operated the program PLAIN WRAPPED SUCCESS and everyone lost tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands in that program.The reason for disappearing was the hacker that took $25K from their bank account.What a croc!!!Everything about the lines and specials are just a duplicate of Plain Wrapped Success.Lots of my friends have lost money with them and with them always reminding us how they are true Christians they never once contacted anyone...how Christian is that...more like the devils hand if you ask me.Now surprise...THEY ARE BACK!!!
If this program is so great,maybe they can make amends for all they scammed and start all those with $10-5 lines a week...but hey I bet the money is low and they need to fill their pockets again.

Thank you LTW and welcome to RealScam!!! I wondered who the Linda was that Don mentioned in his promotions. Linda Cromwell
Linda Cromwell | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/shirleymaecreations.aspx)

Last activity was May 2008.

She seems to have started the only Womens Traffic Exchange:

Hello Everyone,

I just launched my first All Pro Women's Traffic Exchane and I wanted to invite my friends here to come and check it out. I believe you can promote your businesses here and get the results you are looking for and have fun all at the same time.

Here are a few things that I offer:

WILDFLOWER SURF
All Pro Paid Traffic Exchange And Forum
By Women - For Women - About Women
Come And Experience The Difference
( Men May Join But Are Not Encouraged To Do So)

All New Women's Pro Membership Traffic Exchange!! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/1008804/All-New-Womens-Pro-Membership-Traffic-Exchange.aspx) not active

The links she posted back then are no longer associated with the traffic exchange. One is about real surfing and the other is for sale.

scratchycat
05-28-2012, 07:38 AM
Reports on Plain Wrapped Success:
Plain Wrapped Success - Scammed More Than $20,000 In Wealth Building Program (http://plain-wrapped-success.pissedconsumer.com/scammed-more-than-20-000-in-wealth-building-program-20110328229269.html)

Scammed More Than $20,000 In Wealth Building Program
Plain Wrapped Success Complaint

Plain Wrapped Success, an online wealth building program, has scammed myself and other members of my family of more than $20,000. The owners are Kevin and Linda Cromwell who resides in Woodstock, ON N4S 5V5. They have been contacted on numerous occasions but refuse to answer. Last known phone number is 519-290-2259. Would like to know how to file a criminal complaint against the business for fraud. It appears that they have skipped town and left several members scammed of several thousands of dollars. The same thing happened with another program owned by same administrators called "Do It And Do It Again". 14a67dc

Plain Wrapped Success (http://mlmdivas.com/index.php?topic=5370.0;wap2)

MoneyMakerGroup > Plan Wrapped Success - Plainwrappedsuccess.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/lofiversion/index.php/t353524-50.html)

(in the inactive programs section)

last few posts:

AnneBoleyn @ Mar 5 2011, 11:32 AM)

I guess admins are busy with taking over the care for their grandkids and maybe just forgot to pay the fee in time.
Let's wait a couple of days, I think it'll be okay.

Looks like it went dead from there...

scratchycat
05-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Plain Wrapped Success, an online wealth building program, has scammed myself and other members of my family of more than $20, 000. The owners are Kevin and Linda Cromwell who resides in Woodstock, ON N4S 5V5. They have been contacted on numerous occasions but refuse to answer. Last known phone number is 519-290-2259. Would like to know how to file a criminal complaint against the business for fraud. It appears that they have skipped town and left several members scammed of several thousands of dollars. The same thing happened with another program owned by same administrators called "Do It And Do It Again".
Plain Wrapped Success Complaints, Reviews - Scammed More Than $20,000 In Wealth Building Program (http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/plain-wrapped-success-c440194.html)

Now we know when she once lived...

scratchycat
05-28-2012, 08:34 AM
About Me

Name: Kevin Cromwell

I am a married 40's something man with 7 children and 9 grand children with one more on the way.

My wife (Linda) and myself are born again Christians who believe in the ressurection of Christ and the salvation provided through His sacrifice.

We have been involved off and on with various income generating programs for several years without much success and that is why we created both

My Tool Box 4 You and the Ratho Valley Ranch Info Barn because we realized it was not what we were doing that was causing us to fail but rather the tools we were using.

We wish you all the best in your venture

May God bless you richly according to His word.

Kevin and Linda Cromwell

Kevin Cromwell | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/kevlinmarketing.aspx)

Birthday

Friday, December 12, 1958
male
Monday, March 19, 2007
Last Activity

Thursday, May 10, 2007

eSmartStart - Smart Web Hosting! (http://www.esmartbiz.com/) Must not have done well with that one either...

Index of /9/f (http://www.all4webs.com/9/f/) This one lets you into the main index of website...

Great all4webs.com has an ad for The Golden Path..

Bright, Ontario, Canada

path2prosperity
05-28-2012, 01:03 PM
Hello Folks...I just about dropped to the floor when I read about Genius 1000.Don Evans might be the front man but the real scammer is Linda Cronwell and her husband. THEY ARE BACK!!!

Welcome LTW. I had not heard of this programme or Linda and her husband. It looks as if the pair are Scamlandpro members, which explains why another Scamlander Don Evans is pushing it so hard over there.

It is interesting to read the MMG and TG threads on PlainWrappedSuccess to find out that it did not last very long on either of those ponzi promoting boards, as the couple had already scammed with another program "Tippedin". Scamland seems to be the only large advertising board where these two are able to relaunch as Genius1000 and get away without any negative comments.

Don Evans is well known as a Scamland ponzi pimp, so keep up the research and it should not be too long before we see the back of this undesirable pair. Born again Christians indeed. more like "born again bastards. "

path2prosperity
05-28-2012, 01:15 PM
Kevin Cromwell | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/kevlinmarketing.aspx)

Thanks for showing us that this couple are Scamlanders "scratchy." Interesting that the couple keep a low profile and use Don Evans as front man for the latest scam. He is already above the radar and advertising it on biz opps forums within Scamland (eg Vanbeenkom's,) which are obviously scrutinised by legal authorities, journalists, researchers, historians etc.

path2prosperity
06-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Don has been nominated for Scammer of The Week Award (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2541386/Vote-for-the-230TH-POTW.aspx?flag=4).

I wonder how many people have taken up his offer to refund their money if they are not completely happy with his favourite scam.

Quote part of Don's Promise.

Take the time to visit the website and get signed up. Then, pay the one time
administrative cost of $7.00 and enter your subscription for $2.00 per week. After
7 days, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the program, cancel
your $2.00 subscription (That's easy. It only takes about a minute.), then let me
know you have done that, and I will personally reimburse you the $9.00 you spent to
check it out within 24 hours after I hear from you.

Don's Whole Promise on Scamlandpro (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2541771/Want-To-Make-Some-Easy-Money.aspx)

scratchycat
06-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Gosh, I thought he just won a few weeks ago! Are they running short of scammers (will never happen!!!) to nominate??

This is CRAZY :crazy:, I clicked on the link your have above P2P Vote for the 230TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2541386/Vote-for-the-230TH-POTW.aspx?flag=4)
and it is showing that I VOTED FOR JOHN PRIESTLEY!!. Someone has pulled a boner and just copied the 230th POTW, forgot to change it to 330 and what else??

Now, I know for sure Barry Scott is no longer running that show!!! Bogdan needs to hire someone to replace him. IMO

scratchycat
06-18-2012, 10:13 AM
They will probably correct it when they read this so I just copied from the top:

Vote for the 230TH POTW

6/15/2012 1:18:46 PM

The 330TH

Award Vote

Person of the Week Vote is a selection of members based on their actions and activities to promote and socialize within the Adland community.

Sooo Funny!!

path2prosperity
06-18-2012, 12:53 PM
They will probably correct it when they read this so I just copied from the top:

Sooo Funny!!

Don Evans is still listed as a nomination "scratchy" but one of the candidates may be a new nomination for "scammer of the week!" I do not remember seeing the name John Escobar when I looked earlier today. Is John a scammer or an innocent newbie? He must be one or the other. Who else would promote DailyProfitAlways (http://www.dailyprofitalways.com/?ref=escobarjd).

A scam is a scam but when the owner of one can not think of a better name for it than DailyProfitAlways, the mind boggles. Jhat John will probably win, as we know the results are fixed by some unknown Scamlanders.

scratchycat
06-18-2012, 04:29 PM

Does anyone else see this the way my pc picked it up??

scratchycat
06-18-2012, 04:36 PM

Does anyone else see this the way my pc picked it up??

It is actually a copy of another thread and instead of the proper title (330), they have used 230. Still why does it show the poll closed on my pc??? Strange...

scratchycat
06-18-2012, 04:40 PM
Vote for the 230TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2541386/Vote-for-the-230TH-POTW/1.aspx)

Roger Boisjoli

Member Since Monday, February 01, 2010 Last Activity Friday, June 15, 2012 Location Elie, Manitoba, Canada - Friends 3062 - Forums 2

John Escobar

Member Since Wednesday, February 17, 1999 Last Activity Friday, June 15, 2012 Location Wilmington, North Carolina, United States - Friends 984 - Forums 17

Don Evans

Member Since Saturday, April 23, 2005 Last Activity Friday, June 15, 2012 Location Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States Friends 557 - Forums 238

John Priestley

Member Since Tuesday, November 27, 2007 Last Activity Thursday, June 14, 2012 Location Abensberg, Bayern, Germany - Friends 5878 - Forums 2
Click the radio button beside your selection and then click the Vote square

Place your Vote for the 230TH Person of the Week

230TH POTW VOTE

Roger Boisjoli - (2)

John Escobar - (1)

Don Evans - (2)

John Priestley - (2)

Total Votes: 7
You voted for John Priestley

Winner for the 330TH POTW will be announced Friday June 22nd, 2012.

path2prosperity
06-18-2012, 06:43 PM
It is actually a copy of another thread and instead of the proper title (330), they have used 230. Still why does it show the poll closed on my pc??? Strange...

I missed your point "scratchy." The place has become so idiotic that very few people bother to look now. When Barry Scott the Scamlandpro employee has the same picture but different surnames on the English speaking and Polish speaking forums, who knows what "he" is doing behind the scenes.

What we do know is that there seems to be a great shortage of volunteers to stand as POTW. How many times has Jill Bachman been nominated in the last six months? Strange things happened on June 16th according to "Sweet Little Myrna." Perhaps the Sun Godess puked at the idea of a physical relationship with Don Evans.

Extract from Myrna's post to Jill

"The Sun is indeed a Divine Being, but it stands in service to the Divine Aeon Sophia that is embodied as our planet. The story of Sophia, the goddess who fell from her home in the Galactic Center - is archived in the Nag Hammadi texts of the Gnostics, those who could "see." Their name actually translates to "those who are aimed." The Gnostics were aimed just as readers of this site are today - towards our home - the Galactic Center.

Everything changes today. Read more..."

Don't forget that Myrna advises investment in Paradox cash in her sig files. Perhaps Barry invested and lost his shirt.

scratchycat
06-19-2012, 07:37 AM
just visit Visitors4Cash (http://www.visitors4cash.com/redir.php?url=427) Feature Of The Week (Person Of The Week)! | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/5236/Feature-Of-The-Week-Person-Of-The-Week.aspx)

posted in POTW forum, name of member:

Luki Fuki (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/kaki.aspx) LOL

Another "Joke of the Day" from Scamlandpro!!

P2P, it is wonderful to dream and I realize this might be the only way some people can survive in this world is to worship the "Gods and Goddesses". Well, so be it but it would be nice to see them touch the earth and appreciate it once in a while. I like to read Fantasy at times, the world of the Hobbits was a wonderful experience. So was Watership Down but that stuff on the Mountain has gone beyond comprehension.

Myrna won the SOTW just a few weeks ago:

Myrna Ferguson's Bio:

Being on Adlandpro has been one of my best experience for me. ALP has a lot of meaning for me, because of all the great people I have meet, and have become very close friends.

Gardening is very important to me. As many years as I have been gardening it is always amazing to me to see those wonderful plants come up through the earth and become a beet, beans, onion or whatever seed that was planted it is awesome. We need to take care of our Mother Earth and stop putting all the poisons into the soil. I know this is where a lot of our illness comes from, that is why I do my gardening naturally. Also the animals, what a delight they are.
A group of us ladies are in a program called Earth Angels I hope you will visit the page here or AngelGifts (http://netpros.homestead.com/AngelPostcards.html)

We are excited about our new venture in life.

Thank you,
Myrna Ferguson

It's Time to Congratulate Myrna Ferguson, Winner of the 326TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2536484/Its-Time-to-Congratulate-Myrna-Ferguson-Winner-of-the-326TH-POTW.aspx?flag=31)

Not sure what new venture they are on but can guess it involves moving money around.

scratchycat
06-19-2012, 07:39 AM
BTW, Luki Fuki has a woman's profile pic and says in about me "I am a good man"!!

scratchycat
06-19-2012, 07:51 AM
Might have guessed it would be a part of "Homestead"

AngelGifts (http://netpros.homestead.com/AngelPostcards.html)

You decide:

Academic Success 101 | Mary Robinson Reynolds | The MasterMinding MavenŽ (http://www.academicsuccess101.com/)

path2prosperity
06-19-2012, 10:04 AM

You decide:

Academic Success 101 | Mary Robinson Reynolds | The MasterMinding MavenŽ (http://www.academicsuccess101.com/)

Hi "scratchy"

I will reply to your points on the Scamlandpro Your One Stop To All Scams (http://www.realscam.com/f9/scamlandpro-your-one-stop-site-all-scams-1276/index4.html) thread. Let's have our laughs over there.

Meanwhile is this Don Evans a Scamlander with much influence?

I have taken two web pages of ice and I will give you a better idea of the reasons why I really believe we are right to show places like Scamland as the biggest assembly of idiots trying to make money online.

littleroundman
06-19-2012, 10:07 AM

You decide:

That's a joke, right ???

"Academic Success 101" and it has this giant blooper on it's main page:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/movie.jpg

Bad enough the spelling mistake is on a website supposedly promoting academic excellence in young people,

BUT, in the title of your own "bestselling movie" ???

Oh, P--U--H--L--E--A--S--E

path2prosperity
06-19-2012, 05:17 PM
It is beginning to look as if this Don is relatively small fry in the Scamland tables. UNLESS ANYBODY KNOWS BETTER. Most of the big promoters refuse to be nominated and the new members write nothing about themselves.

Don was nominated in May and in June so we can check to see if he gets another crack at the title in July.

scratchycat
06-20-2012, 07:40 AM
That's a joke, right ???

"Academic Success 101" and it has this giant blooper on it's main page:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/movie.jpg

Bad enough the spelling mistake is on a website supposedly promoting academic excellence in young people,

BUT, in the title of your own "bestselling movie" ???

Oh, P--U--H--L--E--A--S--E

They do tell the most compelling stories but as you say... When you dig deeper, the bottom line is selling and I would imagine (IMO) that affiliates do earn something.

Home - Angels On A Mission (http://angelsonamission.com/)

scratchycat
07-26-2012, 08:37 AM
He is still at it daily...

Genius 1000 has been paying members on a daily basis since it launched on the 15th of March. It works, and NOW is a good time to get in because
it is even better now since we added Genius Too!

There is NO COST to sign up and check it out for yourself. You can sign up
for free by clicking on the link below. However, you will need to pay a $7.00
start up fee and enter your $2.00 weekly subscription to activate your account
before you can start making money. There is absolutely NO LIMIT ON YOUR EARNINGS. The more money you spend on advertising, the more money you make.

bb | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2551184/bb.aspx?flag=1)

That pay scale looks a lot like a PYRAMID!!

path2prosperity
07-26-2012, 06:38 PM

H has been nominated for 335 Pillager of The week Award, so he will be pushing this crap harder than ususal.

Don Evans Scammer. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/hbndon.aspx)---Don Evans Genius1000 sales pitches. (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/552783/Genius1000.aspx)

path2prosperity
07-26-2012, 06:40 PM

He has been nominated for Scamland's 335 Pillager of The week Award, so he will be pushing this crap harder than ususal.

Don Evans Scammer. (http://community.adlandpro.com/members/hbndon.aspx)---Don Evans Genius1000 sales pitches. (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/552783/Genius1000.aspx)

scratchycat
07-27-2012, 03:49 PM
He has been nominated for Scamland's 335 Pillager of The week Award, so he will be pushing this scam harder than ususal.

Yes, I noticed he was back in the running. Why do they even bother with that lame duck forum anyway?

littleroundman
07-27-2012, 08:43 PM
Where else are they going to go ???

Where else would accept their nonsense EXCEPT a HYIP ponzi and get-rich-quick forum ??

Whip
07-27-2012, 10:53 PM
Ha! 'Do due' thread still makes me laugh.

path2prosperity
07-28-2012, 04:40 AM
Don Evans has withdrawn from "Pillager of The Week" award. Another one follows Roger The Lodger and wants out of this Scamland farce.

Scamlands 335 POTW award (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2551231/Vote-for-the-335TH-POTW.aspx?flag=10).

scratchycat
07-28-2012, 12:45 PM
Where else are they going to go ???

Where else would accept their nonsense EXCEPT a HYIP ponzi and get-rich-quick forum ??

No where but Scamlandpro!

scratchycat
07-28-2012, 12:49 PM
Ha! 'Do due' thread still makes me laugh.

At least it gets your attention and a laugh is always good!!

scratchycat
07-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Don Evans has withdrawn from "Pillager of The Week" award. Another one follows Roger The Lodger and wants out of this Scamland farce.

Scamlands 335 POTW award (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2551231/Vote-for-the-335TH-POTW.aspx?flag=10).

You're kidding?? Really??

scratchycat
07-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Well that only leaves one most people know. He is a regular on the Mountain but has been the victim of abuse from the Gang of 5 also. Could be part of why he posted this:
This is Who I am | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2432872/This-is-Who-I-am.aspx?flag=3)

I could definitely associate with that one. However, I just learned that he is promoting something in his signature:
Pay Your Bills (http://www.payyourbills.ws/page3.html)

Not sure what that is...

But he is definitely promoting Scamland big time.

path2prosperity
07-28-2012, 04:11 PM
You're kidding?? Really??

No Don Evans has pulled out of Scamland's POTW. The man has obviously cottened on to the fact that winning a Scamland award like this one puts his activities above the radar.

scratchycat
07-30-2012, 08:12 AM
I still say the whole POTW thing is a farce and there are so few who participate anymore. In fact, there is not much going on in the social networking at all and even in it there is still the scammers scamming scammers. Scamlandpro that is what it is. Adlandpro Scamlandpro time to go...

path2prosperity
07-30-2012, 08:25 AM
I still say the whole POTW thing is a farce and there are so few who participate anymore. In fact, there is not much going on in the social networking at all and even in it there is still the scammers scamming scammers. Scamlandpro that is what it is. Adlandpro Scamlandpro time to go...

Don Evans is at it again trying to get attention for his Genius 1000 (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2552046/Opportunity-Is-Knocking-On-Your-Door.aspx?flag=1) scam noticed on Kathleen's scam-opps forum

scratchycat
07-30-2012, 09:18 AM
That is all he does 'copy & paste' any where - everywhere. Must have trained under Kathleen.

path2prosperity
07-30-2012, 10:23 AM
That is all he does 'copy & paste' any where - everywhere. Must have trained under Kathleen.

He had enough sense to know that winning Scamland's "Person of The Week" award would not do his reputation any good and he withdrew from that farce.

path2prosperity
07-30-2012, 10:32 AM
Well that only leaves one most people know. He is a regular on the Mountain but has been the victim of abuse from the Gang of 5 also. Could be part of why he posted this:
This is Who I am | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2432872/This-is-Who-I-am.aspx?flag=3)

I could definitely associate with that one. However, I just learned that he is promoting something in his signature:
Pay Your Bills (http://www.payyourbills.ws/page3.html)

Not sure what that is...

But he is definitely promoting Scamland big time.

This pay your bills program promoted by Robert Talmadge seems to be under maintenance. If Robert is promoting Scamland then he is a comlete idiot, has had a backhander to do so or he is "too long in the tooth" for Internet marketing.

scratchycat
07-30-2012, 10:43 AM
I did not make a copy but it was there when I posted this on the 28th...

path2prosperity
07-30-2012, 01:03 PM
I did not make a copy but it was there when I posted this on the 28th...

It is up again. I got copies of the first 3 screens but the last one with Adlandpro banners is harder to save. I have the instructions on how to save it and I have informed GOF that it would be a good idea if he made copies.

scratchycat
07-30-2012, 02:45 PM
Do you have OneNote P2P? You can save it to that and then make a .pdf file. "Prt Scr" saves it to a Word File if you just open and paste.

path2prosperity
07-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Do you have OneNote P2P? You can save it to that and then make a .pdf file. "Prt Scr" saves it to a Word File if you just open and paste.

Thanks for that "scratchy." GOF sent me some software and instructions to save some of the more complex pages from places like Scamland where they don't like people having private copies of their idiocy. I might have to come back to either or both of you as I am finding it harder to keep up with technical stuff than I did when I was only ten years younger.

scratchycat
07-31-2012, 12:16 PM
Anytime, P2P, just ask. I have been doing so many different digital programs lately, it is difficult to keep up. Started putting my books in Kindle Publishing so I had to learn by trial and error. Got 3 of them correct for now. Still work with lulu.com also and my shops where all the formats are different, I suppose it keeps me thinking if nothing else.

I saw an error in Scamland's posting of #334 win and got to get back to get a copy of that. One that needs to go in that Joke thread we need to start with Jokes from Scamland!!

path2prosperity
07-31-2012, 01:41 PM
I saw an error in Scamland's posting of #334 win and got to get back to get a copy of that. One that needs to go in that Joke thread we need to start with Jokes from Scamland!!

That could be an idea for the Christmas market "scratchy." Download Scamland Comic Cuts and stuff them in your Christmas crackers.

path2prosperity
07-31-2012, 01:53 PM
Anytime, P2P, just ask. I have been doing so many different digital programs lately, it is difficult to keep up.

The rate of change has got you down "scratchy". That is one excuse that is a good one and very believable. It is never used by scammers. What is the rate of change that confuses we oldies. My eighty year old ex husband who was a physics lecturer dreaded being asked that question as the rate of change is synonomous with calculus and very difficult to explain to people who can not read calculus formulae. I could ask him to SKYPE you and do his best, if you want to write any articles on the subject.

Perhaps our mate Mary Evelyn would like to explain it is plain simple English. Little Miss Know All, needs her grey matter challenged. Somebody from Genius 1000 could try to comment. Are you at home Don?

There was a very believable Adlander a Dr Michael Black whose subject was calculus. Has he left? He talked a lot of sense. I hope nobody steals his Adland profile.

path2prosperity
07-31-2012, 02:41 PM
I would have thought that Louis Miguel Goitizolo would have had more sense than to allow Don Evans to post his spam and scams on a forum where he invites Adlanders to post about Some of The Best Online Business Programs Ever (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/18744/Some-of-the-Best-Online-Business-Programs-Ever.aspx).

As Louis is still advertising F5Mmillionaires club and changing the look of the web pages, there is a chace that his profile could have been stolen.

New look FM millionaires club (http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=miguelgoitizolo) Note Louis change of name when promoting this link. Is he proverbially "in bed with Bernier."

scratchycat
09-01-2012, 08:06 AM
Oh No, it is reopening!!
8/31/2012
Hello Every One,

Before I tell you what is happening with the re opening I want to take a minute to thank you all for the outpouring of support since this morning's letter. It is greatly appreciated and to those who do not or no longer support this program all I can say is I am glad to have known you too and had you as part of the Genius 1000 family.

OK. Time to get this program back up and running again and as you will see tomorrow, not only have we done a lot of work on repairs but we have also made some changes and added a few things designed to get you where you want to be. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Following is a list for each Phase of what we did and what has been added as well as what still remains to be completed along with a RE OPENING KICK OFF DEAL! I do like to celebrate remember!!

GENIUS 1000
- Every page pulled apart and redone

- ADDED: A Brand New Daily Matrix which so many of you have asked for. It is a VERY fast moving 2 x 1 which costs $2.00 per day from your payment processor and pays $3.00 PLUS a PG 1 Entry on cycling.
It is NOT by subscription - you must log in each day to purchase your position so it is Daily in that it is up to you to participate Daily. Sort of a self governed subscription that will pay of BIG time for a couple of minutes work per day

- STILL TO DO: Update promo material and front page

- RE OPENING KICK OFF DEAL - Until Tuesday Sept 4th I will pay half the cost of a One Time PG 1 position for you!! You pay $1.00 and I pay $1.00 - and for those who may want to start buying now here is a link to do so from your payment processor
GENIUS 1000 (http://www.genius1000.com/reopendeals.php)
Don Evans

copied from Genius 1000 update in Scamlandpro.
community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2562177/Genius-1000-UPDATE-83112.aspx?flag=1 (no, I don't have it wrong, just don't want to send anymore traffic to the hello page). You can find it, just add http://

scratchycat
09-26-2012, 10:03 AM
Still advertising this trash and it is another one of those $2 sign up deals, so you know the little guys are making the top leaders rich.

Genius 1000 launched on the 15th of March, and has been paying members consistently on a DAILY basis ever since! Each $2.00 subscription with Genius 1000 will (in time) bring in a total of $1,000!

This Is My 100% Money Back Guarantee!

I cannot guarantee your success in GToo right now. That is still new, and I do not want to obligate myself for $110 right now in case you don't like it OR cannot really afford to be there ... yet. However, I have been a member of Genius 1000 for more than six months, and I know it works Big Time!

100% Money Back Guarantee That You Will Make Money With Us! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2566322/100-Money-Back-Guarantee-That-You-Will-Make-Money-With-Us.aspx?flag=1)

If the link does not let you in, just know they are trying to hide.

path2prosperity
09-27-2012, 03:17 AM
Still advertising this trash and it is another one of those $2 sign up deals, so you know the little guys are making the top leaders rich.

100% Money Back Guarantee That You Will Make Money With Us! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2566322/100-Money-Back-Guarantee-That-You-Will-Make-Money-With-Us.aspx?flag=1)

If the link does not let you in, just know they are trying to hide.

The Genius 1000 affiliate (ref wh-re) whose name appears when you click the link in the quote box of the previous post, is a familiar one. Where have I seen the name before hbndon before? Scamland of course!!

It is interesting to see that Genius 1000 page which Don Evans promotes recommends MMG forum.

Could Don Evens have forsaken Scamland like their Feliciajewel. She has not been made very welcome by TalkGold? If TG and MMG don't want ex Scamlanders what does that tell us?

littleroundman
09-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Genius 1000, is anybody bothering to keep playing ??

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/gina92249/RIPTombstone.gif

It's been dead for weeks.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/genius.jpg

Genius 1000 thread, Sept. 27, MMG HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Genius1000-Genius1000c-t401308.html&view=findpost&p=7245230#entry7245230)

Now they're wanting to start Round 2 ??

Desperadoes only for this one now.

scratchycat
09-27-2012, 08:05 AM
The Genius 1000 affiliate (ref wh-re) whose name appears when you click the link in the quote box of the previous post, is a familiar one. Where have I seen the name before hbndon before? Scamland of course!!

It is interesting to see that Genius 1000 page which Don Evans promotes recommends MMG forum.

Could Don Evens have forsaken Scamland like their Feliciajewel. She has not been made very welcome by TalkGold? If TG and MMG don't want ex Scamlanders what does that tell us?

Good work finding that detail P2P! It is interesting to see that Genius 1000 page which Don Evans promotes recommends MMG forum. What!!! No big ads for Scamland?? Even the players over there know it is useless now.

scratchycat
09-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Genius 1000, is anybody bothering to keep playing ??

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/gina92249/RIPTombstone.gif

It's been dead for weeks.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Scams/genius.jpg

Genius 1000 thread, Sept. 27, MMG HYIP ponzi forum (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Genius1000-Genius1000c-t401308.html&view=findpost&p=7245230#entry7245230)

Now they're wanting to start Round 2 ??

Desperadoes only for this one now.

Still the Desperadoes are out there and will try anything! It is kinda like gambling and you get addicted?

Course the administrator comes back with this flimsy reason:

"Genius 1000 is not going down in any way. Yes we have had some problems and do have but we are fixing them all and are not going anywhere. If you have not received a reply to your Support Tickets it could just be I did not receive them or you did not receive my reply because the email was not added to your contact list. Have you checked your spam folders?

Linda Cromwell" That is so funny! Like they have not added you or you have not added them to contacts?? How do you get their money then?? :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Genius1000 - Genius1000.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Genius1000-Genius1000c-t401308.html&st=555)