PDA

View Full Version : Marketwave

Doc Bunkum
04-23-2012, 10:02 AM
So, I see our friend is busy at work helping Bethany College develop their MLM curriculum...

MARKETWAVE ALERT #205 (http://myemail.constantcontact.com/MarketWave-Alert--205.html?soid=1101486794337&aid=JWc1FjmK8ZU)
February 21st, 2012

First, the Request...

I'm assisting Bethany College in the development of their network marketing curriculum. As you know, Bethany will be the very first fully accreted 4-year college to formally offer for-credit courses in M.L.M..

That's very noble of you...

Are you doing this gratis, or charging your standard expert witness fees?

Anyways, he continues on in the same paragraph to say...

One of the educational websites we are working on involves making a small payment via PayPal. I'm developing this site on a pro-bono basis -- that's Latin for "for the public good", or legalese for no pay -- and my web development skills are barely beyond basic. This PayPal payment system is set up the same way it was for the exclusive listing program within the Favorite Company Vote page, but for some unknown reason isn't working correctly within this Bethany website.

If I read this correctly, are you saying a person will be able to pay their tuition fees at Bethany through PayPal???

Oh, and thanks for the lesson in Latin, bud, I was totally confused about what you were saying for a minute.

littleroundman
04-23-2012, 10:50 AM
It stands to reason Lenny would have to introduce a streamlined payment system to cater for all those thousands of Bethany College students eager to be amongst the first to learn all there is to know about MLM.

wait !!

Bethany only has a total of around 750 students.

Whip
04-23-2012, 10:55 AM
I believe it is his way of bagging for money. He can claim pro bono all he wants, that was not needed in the 'story', nor was his alleged credentials at somehow now being an IT wunderkin even though he actually had to test a blatant scam in the amega wand to find out if it 'works'. I believe the college should be notified and sent copies of his many meltdowns so they know what they are dealing with.

Soapboxmom
04-23-2012, 10:56 AM
It sounds like Bethany might be selling Lenny's diatribes as a component of their marketing curriculum. I bet he is hoping this will allow him to draw in more suckers after his disastrous online meltdowns on Scam, here and elsewhere:computer_smash:. Professor Clements? Now, that is truly frightening!

Soapboxmom
04-23-2012, 11:01 AM
I believe it is his way of bagging for money. He can claim pro bono all he wants, that was not needed in the 'story', nor was his alleged credentials at somehow now being an IT wunderkin even though he actually had to test a blatant scam in the amega wand to find out if it 'works'. I believe the college should be notified and sent copies of his many meltdowns so they know what they are dealing with.
Meltdowns, you say. Great minds do think alike!

:: Bethany College :: (http://www.bethanylb.edu/contactus.html)

Doc Bunkum
04-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Our dedicated staff members are also available to help you with your admission to, and enrollment at, Bethany College. Please contact any one of us if we can be of assistance.

Tricia Hawk
Dean of Recruitment and Marketing
(800) 826-2281, ext. 8344

Richard Strange
Associate Director of Admissions
(800) 826-2281, ext. 8110

Well, you know when you have somebody named "Hawk" in charge of Marketing & Recruitment, and some guy named "Strange" in charge of Admissions, everything starts to make sense.

Lenny should be right at home with this crowd.

laidback
04-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Well, you know when you have somebody named "Hawk" in charge of Marketing & Recruitment, and some guy named "Strange" in charge of Admissions, everything starts to make sense.

Lenny should be right at home with this crowd. So instead of Odd Duck, we have Strange Bird....yep...got it ...!

Whip
04-23-2012, 02:28 PM
It sounds like Bethany might be selling Lenny's diatribes as a component of their marketing curriculum. I bet he is hoping this will allow him to draw in more suckers after his disastrous online meltdowns on Scam, here and elsewhere:computer_smash:. Professor Clements? Now, that is truly frightening!
It really should be seen as a huge conflict of interest.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-23-2012, 06:22 PM
It really should be seen as a huge conflict of interest.

Don't you think that "Professor Clements" is more of an oxymoron? :RpS_blink:

Whip
04-23-2012, 07:17 PM
no 'oxy' about it.

littleroundman
04-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Don't you think that "Professor Clements" is more of an oxymoron? :RpS_blink:

I can see young Lennie giving himself the title of "professor" at some time in the future:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/258px-LudwigVonDrake.jpg

Doc Bunkum
04-24-2012, 07:33 AM
Bethany College Graduates 2012

Marketing - MLM Major

Class Photo