PDA

View Full Version : The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

surfer
04-11-2012, 12:24 AM
You clearly haven't read this pathetic thread. This thread isn't about me defending scammers who created ponzi schemes then run with people's money. This is a about the principle that proposes that all people are presumed innocent until proven guilty. I hate people who will fight me on this. Like the three morons who run this forum (see the picture I posted before with their names on it). Fred Mann hasn't been charged nor accused of any crimes, yet these idiots are already calling him a "crook, conman, thief, criminal all rolled into one" publicly. This only because any person running some money marketing programme is historically a crook. It maybe so, but so far he hasn't done anything, and in fact, people are very satisfied with what he's doing . If he does this (steal), I'd not only be the first one to call him all the terrible things said about him here, I'll give law enforcement the exact location of where he can be found (which btw, it's not South Africa). And for making me look like an ass, I'll hate him much more than I hate these sock puppeteers. I'll create a blog about him that he'll wish he was never born. These are a not idle threats.

MMB

Sorry MMB, this isn't a court of law. This is a discussion forum filled with opinions.

If you see a man breaking into the home of your neighbor, your rationale states that he isn't a criminal because he hasn't been caught, tried, and found guilty.

At the very least, JSS Tripler is violating securities laws by selling unregistered securities in numerous countries that require registration to do so. Just because he hasn't been charged yet doesn't make his actions less criminal.

If/when Fred Mann and any of the ponzi promoters are prosecuted, the courtroom is where they are supposed to be presumed innocent until proven guilty.

All of us that have watched these types of scams over and over again know there are only several ways for it to play out and none of them are good for the "investors" of JSS.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 12:27 AM
Can any of our US friends tell me whether the "presumption of innocence" argument applies outside of criminal law.

How, for example, does it come about defendants are held in custody awaiting trial, i.e. before being found "not innocent"

Is it the case in America do not have the right, under freedom of speech legislation, to point out the bleedin' obvious ???

I only ask because Mr Brain seems to have somewhat of a laymans' understanding of "the law" as it applies in the real world and not the world of TV law from which he seems to have garnered his expertise (or lack of it)

We here at REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) have asked repeatedly for someone, anyone associated with Freddie Mann and JustBeenPaid to get this into court and sort things out once and for all.

Unlike Mr Brain(less) I do not believe the media driven sensationalism which would have us believe the US legal system has deteriorated to the stage where calling a criminal a criminal is, in itself, a criminal activity, liable for prosecution.

IF, and I do mean IF, by any strange chance, I/we are proven wrong, then I would fully expect and, indeed, welcome the full weight of the law being focused in our direction.

In this case, however, it just simply ain't gonna happen, for a very simple reason.

JustBeenPaid is an illegal HYIP ponzi and Frederick Mann is a criminal.

Everything else WRT MoneyMakingBrain venting his spleen is mere froth and bubble.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 12:56 AM
Can any of our US friends tell me whether the "presumption of innocence" argument applies outside of criminal law.

How, for example, does it come about defendants are held in custody awaiting trial, i.e. before being found "not innocent"

Is it the case in America do not have the right, under freedom of speech legislation, to point out the bleedin' obvious ???

I only ask because Mr Brain seems to have somewhat of a laymans' understanding of "the law" as it applies in the real world and not the world of TV law from which he seems to have garnered his expertise (or lack of it)

We here at REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) have asked repeatedly for someone, anyone associated with Freddie Mann and JustBeenPaid to get this into court and sort things out once and for all.

Unlike Mr Brain(less) I do not believe the media driven sensationalism which would have us believe the US legal system has deteriorated to the stage where calling a criminal a criminal is, in itself, a criminal activity, liable for prosecution.

IF, and I do mean IF, by any strange chance, I/we are proven wrong, then I would fully expect and, indeed, welcome the full weight of the law being focused in our direction.

In this case, however, it just simply ain't gonna happen, for a very simple reason.

JustBeenPaid is an illegal HYIP ponzi and Frederick Mann is a criminal.

Everything else WRT MoneyMakingBrain venting his spleen is mere froth and bubble.

You are obsessed and jealous of Fred, I think. Irrational and stupid like your cronies. Probably you're a failure in life. I pity you, Sir. You are so pathetically a coward that you dare not to disclose your real identity for fear of retribution by the countless numbers of people you've attacked on this forum, which you probably also use as a smokescreen to mask your own money marketing progaramme besides the obvious promotion of Eagle Research Inc and the PatrickPretty.com blog (see a tagged link below).

The law is not ******* black and white and its provisions are up for interpretation. You are no ******* body LITERALLY to act as prosecutor, jury and judge.

You want to clean up corruption in the world? Start with prostitution and see how far that gets you.

What a bunch of ******* hypocrites all of you are!!!

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 01:10 AM
You want to clean up corruption in the world? Start with prostitution and see how far that gets you.

What a bunch of ******* hypocrites all of you are!!!

Prostitution? It happens in animals too, not just humans. There was the rather famous case of a monkey prostitute that turned up in an animal behavior study a while back.

So how does that count as "corrupt" in your eyes? You might want to refresh your memory of the differences between apples and oranges.

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 01:14 AM
Holy potty mouth Batman. Anyone catch that all mmb mentioned were Ponzi's, but aren't, left out the biggest one of all JBP/JSS. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

This from the guy who claimed on this forum he was law enforcement. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Is there a full moon out tonight?

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Sorry MMB, this isn't a court of law. This is a discussion forum filled with opinions.

If you see a man breaking into the home of your neighbor, your rationale states that he isn't a criminal because he hasn't been caught, tried, and found guilty.

Your brain is supposed to have gray matter, not **** in it. Your logic is not only flawed and stupid, but completely wrong: assuming you mean "breaking into the home of your neighbor" trespassing, that's against the law. JBP isn't trespassing.

At the very least, JSS Tripler is violating securities laws by selling unregistered securities in numerous countries that require registration to do so. Just because he hasn't been charged yet doesn't make his actions less criminal.

The SEC can have all the monopoly it wants, in its own ******* country!!! That said, I am pretty sure many people from third world countries and other developing nations would tell the SEC agents: "KISS MY ******* ASS, you are not helping me pay bills".

If/when Fred Mann and any of the ponzi promoters are prosecuted, the courtroom is where they are supposed to be presumed innocent until proven guilty..
When, if , should... not arguments in law. Take your hypothetical bullshit up your ass.

All of us that have watched these types of scams over and over again know there are only several ways for it to play out and none of them are good for the "investors" of JSS.

I bet you do more than just watch.

MMB

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Is there a full moon out tonight?

I hope that was rhetorical, Lynn. Easter was how long ago? And its' date is always the first Sunday following what astronomical event?
No, it's not a full moon.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 01:19 AM
So,

now we've had:

* Lynn is everyone
* everyone is Lynn
* Patrick is a chicken
* MonkeyBrain knows everyones' I.P. numbers
* Fred is innocent
* Fred might be guilty
* it doesn't matter if Fred is innocent OR guilty
* littleroundman is a paedophile
* littleroundman runs HYIPs
* everyone who posts on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is a hypocrite
* it's illegal to call a criminal a criminal
* yada, yada, yada
*waffle
*waffle
*even MORE waffle

all of that, yet STILL we don't have an answer to the question:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/rinserepeatjpg.jpg

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 01:26 AM
You left out that I "OWN" this forum, and I run scam.com. He has "poof" this is true.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Prostitution? It happens in animals too, not just humans. There was the rather famous case of a monkey prostitute that turned up in an animal behavior study a while back.

So how does that count as "corrupt" in your eyes? You might want to refresh your memory of the differences between apples and oranges.

Naturally, it's only I who notices that you and Lynn are posting simultaneously. LOL!!! But seriously Lynn, have you really lost all sense of shame, or you just simply, at this point don't give a ****???

Your "ProfHenryHiggins" character does seem to give your goofy side an outlet, doesn't it???

MMB

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 01:29 AM
I am not Lynn, MMB. I am my own demon, an individual distinct from any other poster herein. Nor is Lynn a sorcerer who has summoned and bound me into his service.

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Naturally, it's only I who notices that you and Lynn are posting simultaneously. LOL!!! But seriously Lynn, have you really lost all sense of shame, or you just simply, at this point don't give a ****???

Your "ProfHenryHiggins" character does seem to give your goofy side an outlet, doesn't it???

MMB

Hmmm, let's follow this logic that Prof and I are the same person because we posted at the same time as you have claimed. Therefore that is your proof that we are one and the same. But how can this be since you and I posted at the same time too, so does that mean you are me too?

Don't you just hate it when you get your "proof" shown to be all lies. :italian_flick:

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 01:39 AM
* Lynn is everyone

No, that's you saying it, you idiot.

* everyone is Lynn

You are an idiot if you believe that

* Patrick is a chicken

Yes, he is a ******* coward, hence a chicken.

* MonkeyBrain knows everyones' I.P. numbers

Almost, getting there.

* Fred is innocent

"Presumed" innocent.

* Fred might be guilty

"Might" isn't basis for a legal argument, stupid.

* it doesn't matter if Fred is innocent OR guilty

It doesn't even matter if you exist

* littleroundman is a paedophile

No he is not a "paedophile", he maybe a pedophile.

* littleroundman runs HYIPs

That wouldn't surprise anyone

* everyone who posts on[/B] REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is a hypocrite

Except me, you idiot

* it's illegal to call a criminal a criminal

That's is another stupid statement made only by you, f*** brain.

* yada, yada, yada

yadi, yada, moron

*waffle

strudel

*waffle

strudel

*even MORE waffle

more strudel

all of that, yet STILL we don't have an answer to the question:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/rinserepeatjpg.jpg[/QUOTE]

That's a stupid question. I thought that was established already.

MMB

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 01:48 AM
Hmmm, let's follow this logic that Prof and I are the same person because we posted at the same time as you have claimed. Therefore that is your proof that we are one and the same. But how can this be since you and I posted at the same time too, so does that mean you are me too?

Don't you just hate it when you get your "proof" shown to be all lies. :italian_flick:

Are you pretending to be a moron, or is this the real you???

The logic that Prof and you are the same person is not only because both posted at the same time now but ALWAYS!!

MMB

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 01:50 AM
sigh,

legend in his own mind, MonkeyBrain may be,

BUT

we were all here before him and, we'll all be here after him.

AND,

what's more, it's business as usual outside of this thread.

Poor, poor lad, a mere blip on the REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) timeline who's had his Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame and is destined to be soon consigned to the garbage bin of history, along with his hero, Frederick (Freddie) Mann.

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 01:57 AM
Are you pretending to be a moron, or is this the real you???

The logic that Prof and you are the same person is not only because both posted at the same time now but ALWAYS!!

MMB

LIAR, and you know it. Talk about being full of it, you give the meaning a whole new definition.

But here's something you can count on. If I really did own this forum, you would have been banned for your obscenity and profanity you have displayed in these last few pages for at least 60 days. And that's a fact.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 02:04 AM
sigh,

legend in his own mind, MonkeyBrain may be,

BUT

we were all here before him and, we'll all be here after him.

AND,

what's more, it's business as usual outside of this thread.

Poor, poor lad, a mere blip on the REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) timeline who's had his Andy Warhol 15 minutes of fame and is destined to be soon consigned to the garbage bin of history, along with his hero, Frederick (Freddie) Mann.

But you are wrong, we'll see about that, idiot. AND, nobody is my hero, in fact King Kong's got f****** nothing on me. So you can KISS MY HAIRY ASS!!! Brain fart.

MMB

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 02:15 AM
MMB

And, good logic it would be, too, EXCEPT for the fact Lynn isn't Prof and Prof isn't Lynn.

One of Monkeys' teachers should explain to him about timezones and how internet traffic ebbs and flows along with certain identifiable factors.

On the other hand, I cannot begin to imagine the thought processes of someone who deduces 2 posters are, in fact, the same person simply because they are online at the same time, which just happens to be the same time as the "detective"

Come to think of it, according to MonkeyBrain logic, wouldn't the fact MoneyMakingBrain is able to make the observation Lynn and Prof are always here at the same time also mean MoneyMakingBrain must be here at the same time as the others ??

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that's spooky.

Could it possibly be that MoneyMakingBrain, Eagle1 and ProfHenryHiggins are one and the same ????

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 02:15 AM
LIAR, and you know it. Talk about being full of it, you give the meaning a whole new definition.

A liar??? Excuse, who is the ******* moron who edited the "ProfHenryHiggins" post a few pages back and gave the most pathetic excuse, consistent only with pathological liars, ha?????

But here's something you can count on. If I really did own this forum, you would have been banned for your obscenity and profanity you have displayed in these last few pages for at least 60 days. And that's a fact.

I don't know why you haven't banned me, that's f****** irrelevant. If you don't like me saying words like "f******", "moron" "brain fart", etc, just go to your f****** ACP and add these words that will be automatically censored on the forum.

MMB

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 02:21 AM
HeHe,

does anyone think MonkeyBrain realizes I'm around 15,000 kilometres away from him and this is the internet ??

Like, as if his insults and profanity have any effect on me whatsoever.

Insulting someone on the internet. Isn't that like winking at an attractive woman in the dark ???

It may make MMB feel better, but affects me not one bit.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 02:26 AM
If you don't like me saying words like "f******", "moron" "brain fart", etc, just go to your f****** ACP and add these words that will be automatically censored on the forum.

Isn't it great being an adult and an admin ??

Watching MonkeyBoy dissolve into a profanity spewing frustrated troll, while all the while knowing he's not going to be banned and the more he posts the harder he has to try is pure, unadulterated fun.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 02:27 AM
And, good logic it would be, too, EXCEPT for the fact Lynn isn't Prof and Prof isn't Lynn.

One of Monkeys' teachers should explain to him about timezones and how internet traffic ebbs and flows along with certain identifiable factors.

On the other hand, I cannot begin to imagine the thought processes of someone who deduces 2 posters are, in fact, the same person simply because they are online at the same time, which just happens to be the same time as the "detective"

Come to think of it, according to MonkeyBrain logic, wouldn't the fact MoneyMakingBrain is able to make the observation Lynn and Prof are always here at the same time also mean MoneyMakingBrain must be here at the same time as the others ??

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that's spooky.

Could it possibly be that MoneyMakingBrain, Eagle1 and ProfHenryHiggins are one and the same ????

Obviously your position is first and foremost to support Lynn's, so word by word you agree with his logic to the letter. I really don't give a **** if you're his sock puppet or meat puppet at this point, but you know, you really are a loser, one who has clearly nothing better to do in life but to hang around this hoax of a forum, or so it seems. I am sure your momma is proud of your work accomplishment.

Even when the evidence of Lynn's sock puppetry is screaming at your face, you go about it like nothing is happening like the good f****** henchman you are.

MMB

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 02:30 AM
HeHe,

does anyone think MonkeyBrain realizes I'm around 15,000 kilometres away from him and this is the internet ??

Insulting someone on the internet. Isn't that like winking at an attractive woman in the dark ???

Excuse me, but for all practical purposes, you don't f****** exist.

MMB

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 02:36 AM
Isn't it great being an adult and an admin ??

Watching MonkeyBoy dissolve into a profanity spewing frustrated troll, while all the while knowing he's not going to be banned and the more he posts the harder he has to try is pure, unadulterated fun.

If that's your idea of fun, then you're more pathetic than I gave you credit for.

Anyway, I am hungry, so see you later Mr. little round moronic brain.

MMB

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 02:50 AM
Golly gosh,

Once again, MoneyMakingBrain, EagleOne and ProfHenryHiggins all here at the same time.

Definite proof.

Once again no answer from MoneyMakingBrain as to how his hero Frederick Mann can promise 2% per day interest.

MORE definite proof.

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 02:57 AM
A liar??? Excuse, who is the ******* moron who edited the "ProfHenryHiggins" post a few pages back and gave the most pathetic excuse, consistent only with pathological liars, ha?????

I don't know why you haven't banned me, that's f****** irrelevant. If you don't like me saying words like "f******", "moron" "brain fart", etc, just go to your f****** ACP and add these words that will be automatically censored on the forum.

MMB

No, acutally it is more fun to edit your posts. Sucks doesn't it.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 03:10 AM
If that's your idea of fun, then you're more pathetic than I gave you credit for.

Anyway, I am hungry, so see you later Mr. little round moronic brain.

MMB

Hungry? Try this luncheon...

Take one nursing mother with full breasts. Slice breasts off at the base and cauterize the chest (leaving a roughened flat place where the poor baby used to find food). Heat some butter or olive oil in a frying pan while you thinly slice the breasts, and fry each slice quickly so that the droplets of milk in the meat take on some cheese-like qualities. Serve piping hot.

Or, viewed as an analogy....
Baby = the gullible public
Mother = the economy
Breasts = the money supply that the public thought they getting
Frying pan, chef & the diner = the admins of the scam robbing the public

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 03:14 AM
No he is not a "paedophile", he maybe a pedophile.

sigh,

sad, so sad,

once again the lads' ignorance is on show for all to see:

(paedophilia) pedophilia: a sexual attraction to children

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn (http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=paedophilia)

Pedophilia or paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 and older) characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pædophile (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A6dophile)

Alternative spelling of pedophile

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pædophile (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/p%C3%A6dophile)

(paedophilia) sexual feelings of adults directed towards children; Overt sexual acts directed toward children

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/paedophilia (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/paedophilia)

Earl Lee Tobed
04-11-2012, 03:26 AM
MMB has removed all doubt that this thread has been aptly named---!

Meanwhile he claims in an earlier post to know the EXACT whereabouts of King Freddie. I find that very interesting in itself because it appears no-one else in the known universe does.
Perhaps he could enlighten us all as to how this could be? Or is this just more drivel? Put up or shut up springs to mind.

Finix
04-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Enquiring minds want to know.
It's inquiring minds, not enquiring minds. Here is one way for you. Suppose you just got out of prison and are short on cash. You need money fast. You set up an internet site that will bring you some cash pronto. You turn that cash around to grow and sell marijuana. You pay your investors, then close the program. You are not a conman or a thief. You didn't scam anyone. You are still a criminal, but not a fraudster.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-11-2012, 04:25 AM
Finix

Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
So, how does Freddie Mann offer 2% per day interest WITHOUT being a "crook, conman, thief, criminal all rolled into one"
He doesn't have to be all of that rolled up in into one. I can give more than 2% per day interest without being a crook, conman, thief, and criminal all rolled up into one. I can even give you more than 2% per day interest without being a crook, a conman or a thief.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Ol' Radical Me View Post
How? Enquiring minds want to know.

Read carefully what I said. Didn't say it would be without being a criminal. There are plenty of ways to make more than 2% per day. I dunno of any 100% legal ones, though.

I was rather hoping that MMB would answer the question. Then there seemed to be a possibility that Finix would answer it for him. But judging from the above, it is looking that it could well be that the only way of doing it is to break the law.

MMB, there are plenty of countries outside the US that also have laws against ponzis, the sale of unregistered securities and other fraudulent conduct (including online money laundering) . Some of them are even in third world countries

Byran Marsden & wife, late of PIPS arrested in Malaysia

The title of this thread is as it is in grand part because you seem to be unable to ask the 2% question, but haven't the good sense to go away and hide.

Finix
04-11-2012, 04:29 AM
But judging from the above, it is looking that it could well be that the only way of doing it is to break the law.
It's the only way I know of. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but I don't know of it personally. If I did know a legal way to bring about such profits, I wouldn't be working a job for a living.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-11-2012, 04:35 AM
It's inquiring minds, not enquiring minds. Here is one way for you. Suppose you just got out of prison and are short on cash. You need money fast. You set up an internet site that will bring you some cash pronto. You turn that cash around to grow and sell marijuana. You pay your investors, then close the program. You are not a conman or a thief. You didn't scam anyone. You are still a criminal, but not a fraudster.

1. Sigh... we don't all spell the same. America is only one country in the world.

en·quire
, en·qui·ry
\in-ˈkwī(-ə)r\\ˈin-ˌkwī(-ə)r-ē, in-ˈ; ˈin-kwə-rē, ˈiŋ-\
Definition of ENQUIRE
chiefly British variant of inquire, inquiry

He doesn't have to be all of that rolled up in into one. I can give more than 2% per day interest without being a crook, conman, thief, and criminal all rolled up into one. I can even give you more than 2% per day interest without being a crook, a conman or a thief.

Double sigh....a crook IS a criminal. And the failure of your particular argument is that internet money games like JustBeen Paid etc do not pay ALL their investors before they close down and they do not sell tangible goods, legal or illegal.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-11-2012, 04:36 AM
It's the only way I know of. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but I don't know of it personally. If I did know a legal way to bring about such profits, I wouldn't be working a job for a living.

Well MMB??? What is your answer to that, in relation to JustBeen Paid?

Finix
04-11-2012, 04:49 AM
JustBeen Paid etc do not pay ALL their investors before they close down and they do not sell tangible goods, legal or illegal.
It's not necessarily true. Sometimes it can work out that a ponzi will pay all of the investors. What never works out is them paying all of their investors all of their money back. Example: you run a programs and collect $2000 (100 investors, $20 each); you pay the first 50 investors $30 each, you pay the last 50 investors $5 each, you pocket $250 minus the costs of running the site and moving the cash out and close the program. All of your investors are paid, but half of them are paid less than what they put in.

Now, there is a 100% legal way to make it work. However, it involves someone very rich giving away money for nothing. While certainly a logical possibility, it is not a common sense one.

Finix
04-11-2012, 05:10 AM
Double sigh....a crook IS a criminal.
A fraudster is certainly a criminal. What you seem to fail to understand in my joke is that while all fraudsters are criminals, not all criminals are fraudsters.

Finix
04-11-2012, 05:32 AM
Well MMB??? What is your answer to that, in relation to JustBeen Paid?
MMB can't answer you. If MMB stayed away after the first round, I'd say there is a good possibility he was a shill for JustBeenPaid. Since he came back for more, he is genuinely confused by this BS. Seeing $$$ where by any normal standard there shouldn't be any tends to do strange things to the mind.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 06:27 AM
Unless, of course, the Law of Occams' Razor applies and he's a just another troll doing what trolls do.

IM(very)HO there's no need to get all deep and meaningful about it.

Again, IMO, he's wrong, he's always been wrong and decided to attempt to cover the fact he was flat out wrong by blustering and bullying.

Finix
04-11-2012, 06:49 AM
Is there such a huge difference between a troll and a shill? A shill does it for money, a troll does it for power. A conman does it for both.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 06:59 AM
Very, very true.

Whip
04-11-2012, 08:20 AM
HeHe,

You can't be. You're posting at the same time he is so.............you must be him.

laidback
04-11-2012, 08:57 AM
Unless, of course, the Law of Occams' Razor applies and he's a just another troll doing what trolls do.

IM(very)HO there's no need to get all deep and meaningful about it.

Again, IMO, he's wrong, he's always been wrong and decided to attempt to cover the fact he was flat out wrong by blustering and bullying.
Oh. my, what an intriguing thought; MMB is actually Extortion Buster's brother, Extortion BLUSTER...!

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 09:07 AM
You can't be. You're posting at the same time he is so.............you must be him.

Oh what a moron, you do very little these days to disguise you are a sock puppet, don't you???

MMB

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-11-2012, 09:20 AM
It's not necessarily true. Sometimes it can work out that a ponzi will pay all of the investors. What never works out is them paying all of their investors all of their money back. Example: you run a programs and collect $2000 (100 investors, $20 each); you pay the first 50 investors $30 each, you pay the last 50 investors $5 each, you pocket $250 minus the costs of running the site and moving the cash out and close the program. All of your investors are paid, but half of them are paid less than what they put in.

Now, there is a 100% legal way to make it work. However, it involves someone very rich giving away money for nothing. While certainly a logical possibility, it is not a common sense one.

Your first idea suggests that the ponzi only pays them half of their money and steals the other half, so it doedsn't "work" for anyone but the owner and inner circle. Your second sidea is not a business model - it is called philanthropy. The only way a poonzi like that can work is if the return on investment is 0% and everyone gets back ALL of what they paid in, with no profit to the owner - and that is a totally pointless exercise - they'd be better off leaving it on deposit in a bank and no one would run a ponzi if they were going to make no money out of it.

I think you know perfectly well that there is no way that a business with no product or service of value to sell and which earns no profit on sales can legally pay it's investors a cent more than they paid in. The rest is just GIGO.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 09:27 AM
sigh,

sad, so sad,

once again the lads' ignorance is on show for all to see:

I'm a lad now, ha????

I never said that "paedophile" was spelled wrong you f***** idiot...again that's you putting words in my mouth to distract readers of the obvious.

And you could still be thinking of young lads under the legal age while collecting their pictures from porn sites in that computer of yours. Like I said, the things I would find with Picasa in your computer...hmmm. I think "Okosh" or whoever the f*** really is would be a sad memory of the past on this forum.

MMB

Finix
04-11-2012, 09:36 AM
I think you know perfectly well that there is no way that a business with no product or service of value to sell and which earns no profit on sales can legally pay it's investors a cent more than they paid in.
What you wanted is to say here is "legally pay all of it's investors a cent more than they paid in". Correct, it can't. However, if you have decided to invest your time into stating the obvious for the purpose of enlightening the ignorant, make sure you state it correctly. The reason ponzies work so well is because they do pay to more people than insiders. It's the people who don't know they are receiving moneys from ponzies that make the best advertisement of ponzies.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 09:40 AM
No, acutally it is more fun to edit your posts. Sucks doesn't it.

Indeed you did edit my post (#1019 (http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index41.html#post18787)) you brainless deluded self proclaimed "scam buster", but in the process you only RE-confirmed that you moderate this forum and therefore you maybe the owner (or one of the owners) of this (fake) forum, set up (among other things) for drumming up your crumbling Eagle Associates Inc. business.

You should've used your forum's control panel (ACP) as I told you, moron. But I'm happy you didn't, it's so much funnier to watch you make a fool out of yourself in this thread, even when I'm giving you good advice.

Thanks for making the MMB F***** right again. LOL!!!

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 09:46 AM
What you wanted is to say here is "legally pay all of it's investors a cent more than they paid in". Correct, it can't. However, if you have decided to invest your time into stating the obvious for the purpose of enlightening the ignorant, make sure you state it correctly. The reason ponzies work so well is because they do pay to more people than insiders. It's the people who don't know they are receiving moneys from ponzies that make the best advertisement of ponzies.

Hey zombie, what you wanted to say twice already is "legally pay all of its investors....".

Stop your f***** charade, would you???

MMB

Finix
04-11-2012, 09:56 AM
what you wanted to say twice already is "legally pay all of its investors....".
Yes, shoog, you are right. Now that we know you know, what are you hoping to gain from this conversation?

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Yes, shoog, you are right. Now that we know you know, what are you hoping to gain from this conversation?

I can ask the same question to you.

I think it's perfectly clear that Lynn and Patrick made a gross mistake by allowing me to blow their little secret pact off and leave it wide in the open. It's too f***** late now and the genie is out of the bottle.

Going out on limb here, but law enforcement need not look further than these characters' computers to find out evidence of their own illegal activities.

MMB

Finix
04-11-2012, 10:18 AM
You can. I've been away from the online industry for a couple of years and catching up on the latest gossip.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 10:22 AM
Hey zombie, what you wanted to say twice already is "legally pay all of its investors....".
MMB

sigh,

once again MoneyMakingBrain displays his lack of knowledge of most everything:

2. Use an apostrophe to indicate possession
If the owner is singular the apostrophe comes before the s. Examples: the chemical’s colour (the colour belonging to the chemical) adrenaline’s response (the response belonging to adrenaline) the author’s opinion (the opinion belonging to the author)

If the owners are plural the apostrophe comes after the final s. Examples: the plants’ uptake (the uptake of the plants) the organisms’ reactions (the reactions of the organisms)

http://www.latrobe.edu.au/learning/assets/downloads/Apostrophes.doc (http://www.latrobe.edu.au/learning/assets/downloads/Apostrophes.doc)

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 10:26 AM
I think it's perfectly clear that Lynn and Patrick made a gross mistake by allowing me to blow their little secret pact off and leave it wide in the open.
MMB

Err,

perfectly clear ???

To whom, exactly ??

What's more, what "gross mistake"

What, exactly has been the outcome of this supposed "gross mistake" which would, in any way, shape or form trouble anyone here in the slightest ??

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 10:28 AM

I think it's perfectly clear that Lynn and Patrick made a gross mistake by allowing me to blow their little secret pact off and leave it wide in the open. It's too f***** late now and the genie is out of the bottle.

Going out on limb here, but law enforcement need not look further than these characters' computers to find out evidence of their own illegal activities.

MMB

And it's law enforcement that would tell you I am not Lynn, too. I pointed out, a while back, the email address of an FBI contact who knows precisely who I am. And you ignored it if I recall.

Here's a suggestion: Locate a video of Lynn somewhere. A speech, an interview, anything with his unaltered face. Then find a copy of the video of the clumsy reporter breaking an ice sculpture at the Orange County Fair. Don't see Lynn in it, do you?

Finix
04-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Slow down, buddy. What illegal activities? Lynn is pimping his book, Patrick is helping him. Patrick is pimping his blog, Lynn is helping him. Perfectly legal activities. Unlike JustBeenPaid.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 10:33 AM
sigh,

once again MoneyMakingBrain displays his lack of knowledge of most everything:

http://www.latrobe.edu.au/learning/assets/downloads/Apostrophes.doc (http://www.latrobe.edu.au/learning/assets/downloads/Apostrophes.doc)

Good grief...you must have been the first f**** ostrich (bird with a little brain) allowed to attend school in Aussie. Who gave you title of "moderator" with your grammar skills anyway, Lynn or Patrick, ha????

MMB

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 10:39 AM
Misunderstanding the meaning of the adage "when in a hole, stop digging"

instead MoneyMakingBrain traded in the implement with which he was digging for an upgraded model:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/caterpillar-d9-06.jpg

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Good grief...you must have been the first fukin ostrich (bird with a little brain) allowed to attend school in Aussie. Who gave you title of "moderator" with your grammar skills anyway, Lynn or Patrick, ha????

MMB

Ostrich?
Do you honestly mean to say that you weren't aware of Australia's distinctive native fauna? Such as, say, the emu?

Ostrich... really now, choosing an animal that lives halfway around the planet from where the person being referred does when there's a perfectly good local counterpart. Harrumph.

Finix
04-11-2012, 10:43 AM
Damn. All I want to know is did I sound just as dumb as MMB when I was defending an operation that had a fraud warning issued against it by the IFSC?

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Slow down, buddy. What illegal activities? Lynn is pimping his book, Patrick is helping him. Patrick is pimping his blog, Lynn is helping him. Perfectly legal activities. Unlike JustBeenPaid.

You keep overlooking the f***** obvious, I wonder why that is.....(not!!)

It's also perfectly legal to create a user account on your own forum but when you deny that you are either the owner or the moderator, it makes you a FUKING LIAR!!!!

LIARS don't have a place in consumer advocacy, they sure should not sell services online under false pretenses.

People should wise up to the fact that donating a penny to either Eagle Research Associates, or the PatrickPretty.com, only encourages them to continue this farce on this fake forum.

Two wrongs don't make it a right.

The means don't justify the end.

Overlooking these details about them is what gives you away.

MMB

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 10:52 AM
It's also perfectly legal to create a user account on your own forum but when you deny that you are either the owner or the moderator, it makes you a F***** LIAR!!!!

Then what happens if the person denying he's the owner ISN'T the owner and the person denying he's a moderator ISN'T a moderator.

All we have as "proof" so far are the rantings and theories of an obviously unhinged serial troll.

"MoneyMakingBrain says so" just doesn't cut it as proof, other than what the voices inside your head are telling you.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Ostrich?
Do you honestly mean to say that you weren't aware of Australia's distinctive native fauna? Such as, say, the emu?

Ostrich... really now, choosing an animal that lives halfway around the planet from where the person being referred does when there's a perfectly good local counterpart. Harrumph.

Lynn, even if your sock wasn't named "ProfHenryHiggins", I'd have picked you up from a bunch of posters because of your stupid humor. I am glad you read what I posted above. Why don't you just come clean and get it over with???

MMB

Finix
04-11-2012, 10:54 AM
You keep overlooking the f***** obvious, I wonder why that is....

I haven't got any proof about who runs this forum and who has (or has not) multiple IDs on it. Do you? More importantly, how is any of it relevant to their opinions about scams? It's scams we are discussing here.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Lynn, even if your sock wasn't named "ProfHenryHiggins", I'd have picked you up from a bunch of posters because of your stupid humor. I am glad you read what I posted above. Why don't you just come clean and get it over with???

MMB

I am not Lynn, mortal.
Would you prefer that I start comparing you to goatse, tubgirl, and lemonparty? That's what your constant insistence that I'm a specific human who also happens to post actively here is like.

Finix
04-11-2012, 10:58 AM
I am not Lynn, mortal.
Would you prefer that I start comparing you to goatse, tubgirl, and lemonparty? That's what your constant insistence that I'm a specific human who also happens to post actively here is like.
One has to wonder if your FBI contact will confirm that you are a demon?

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 11:01 AM
One has to wonder if your FBI contact will confirm that you are a demon?

I'm not sure if they are permitted to reveal the race or ethnicity of an informant. I might need to ask about that.

Earl Lee Tobed
04-11-2012, 11:04 AM

MMB

For your own information MMB/PEA-BRAIN,this forum is based on the premise of exposing scams and their perpetrators hence the name REALSCAM.COM,just in case it had escaped your notice. It does an excellent job to boot. Also,unlike other certain websites such as SCUM.COM it doesnt buckle under pressure from those that it seeks to expose. Unfortunately in the process its moderators suffer mindless attacks from trolls who often resort to name-calling and the use of swear-words---ring any bells MMB?

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Then what happens if the person denying he's the owner ISN'T the owner and the person denying he's a moderator ISN'T a moderator.

All we have as "proof" so far are the rantings and theories of an obviously unhinged serial troll.

"MoneyMakingBrain says so" just doesn't cut it as proof, other than what the voices inside your head are telling you.

No matter how much you rant about me and call me wrong, or f**** this, or f**** that, you can't hide the fact that Lynn edited my post #1019, which gives away the fact that he's a big F**** LIAR!!!

Furthermore, your extreme preoccupation in this thread, only points to the fact that you're a meat puppet. Financially speaking, there is no f**** possible way that a human can make a living from the income this hoax of a forum generates (which is zero, zilch, nada).

So there is no possible way that you can support yourself, let alone a family by working on this site. That leaves the only conclusion that you either don't exist or you are paid by both Lynn and Patrick. If not funded by them, then you got some personal hidden agenda that you hope will help you make money. Good luck with that you f**** idiot.

Naturally, you will deny everything and come up with some stupid ridiculous explanation as to why you volunteer all your time, but the more you post, the more you give a way the fact that you are worthless peon in this game played by your two masters.

MMB

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 11:14 AM
MMB, would you mind using your brain (what little of it there is - I've seen clearer thinking from spongified victims of the Beast of Purple) and utilize a larger vocabulary rather than falling back on swear words so much?

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Naturally, you will deny everything and come up with some stupid ridiculous explanation as to why you volunteer all your time,

Actually, no I won't.

Why would I ??

Whip
04-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Now the mongoloid staring at a ferris wheel insists someone must get paid to post on a forum? Looks like a lot of people owe me money.

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 11:25 AM
That leaves the only conclusion

REALLY ???

only one ???

A planet this size and there's only one conclusion ??

Well, I'll be hornswoggled.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 11:27 AM
I am not Lynn, mortal.

You're not, ha??? Oh... have we forgotten that you ONLY allowed Lynn to edit your post one day when you didn't have time??? Wasn't that the stupid lame ass excuse you gave to cover up your big blunder?? Of course I'm paraphrasing what you said, but what's undeniable is that you're just a f**** pathetic pathological liar with visions of grandeur in the online crime fighting.

The next book you write should be titled "How I Got Caught Lying on RealScam and the MMB destroyed my online credibility ever after". Kind of long title, I know, but you may get away with it like you did with your first one :)

MMB

Finix
04-11-2012, 11:29 AM
If not funded by them, then you got some personal hidden agenda that you hope will help you make money.
This is curious. Why would you think that everyone who posts on forums gets paid for posting? What's YOUR personal hidden agenda that you hope will help you make money from making posts in this thread/on this forum? Is Fred paying you to post? If not, is anyone else paying you to post?

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 11:31 AM
You're not, ha??? Oh... have we forgotten that you ONLY allowed Lynn to edit your post one day when you didn't have time??? Wasn't that the stupid lame ass excuse you gave to cover up your big blunder?? Of course I'm paraphrasing what you said, but what's undeniable is that you're just a fukin pathetic pathological liar with visions of grandeur in the online crime fighting.

The next book you write should be titled "How I Got Caught Lying on RealScam and the MMB destroyed my online credibility ever after". Kind of long title, I know, but you may get away with it like you did with your first one :)

MMB

Where did you get "didn't have time" from?
I'd made a mistake and not noticed it until he PM'd me asking a question, and by that point it was too late for me to be able to change it. I'm neither a mod nor an admin, and I'm certainly not going to waste hekau trying to alter a mere webpage with a spell.

If you can't keep my story straight, how on Earth is anyone ever going to believe that you can keep your own tangled web of conspiracy theories straight?

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 11:33 AM
This is curious. Why would you think that everyone who posts on forums gets paid for posting? What's YOUR personal hidden agenda that you hope will help you make money from making posts in this thread/on this forum? Is Fred paying you to post? If not, is anyone else paying you to post?

That's a good point, Finix.
So why don't your own arguments apply equally to you as well, MMB? Too "special" to follow the same rules you try to impose on others?

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 11:40 AM
I'd made a mistake and not noticed it until he PM'd me asking a question, and by that point it was too late for me to be able to change it.

Yeah thanks, that's the lame ass stupid excuse you gave.....and every sock puppet on this forum believes it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn, you are really sick, going completely deranged, demented.

Seek professional help before it's too late.

Your wife shouldn't be made a widow at such a young age.

Come clean.

I'm only trying to help you.

MMB

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 11:47 AM
What wife? I'm not married.

ProfHenryHiggins
04-11-2012, 11:51 AM
Yeah thanks, that's the lame ass stupid excuse you gave.....and every sock puppet on this forum believes it. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn, you are really sick, going completely deranged, demented.

Your wife shouldn't be made a widow at such a young age.

Come clean.

I'm only trying to help you.

MMB

And as far as the "excuse" as you call it, here's the tail end of my PM conversation with Lynn about it at the time, cut & pasted from my inbox.

03-20-2012, 03:58 PM
EagleOne

* View Profile
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* View Blog Entries
* Visit Homepage
* View Articles
* Add as Contact
* Send Email

EagleOne is offline Senior Member
Send a message via Skype™ to EagleOne

Re: Jose Rodriguez

Prof:

Just made the change in your post, and now will contact them to see if they will part with his info to me. They just might since I have been the attack victim of his rants. I hope so, and I do think he got scared off with your post.

Thanks for the info.

Lynn

Quote Originally Posted by ProfHenryHiggins
Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne
Prof:

I just tried to access moneymasteringonline and it would not load. What is the correct URL for them?

I need to contact Jose Rodriguez to see if he will "give up" who mmb really is.

Thanks,

Lynn

Did I write moneymasteringonline??
*facepalms*

Could you edit that to be musicmasteringonline?
The URL is http://musicmasteringonline.com/phpbb2/
My account there is named Bagelman

EagleOne
Founder/President Eagle Research Associates
http://eagleresearchassociates.org
Author: Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 01:02 PM
And as far as the "excuse" as you call it, here's the tail end of my PM conversation with Lynn about it at the time, cut & pasted from my inbox.

What part of Lynn wouldn't be editing users posts (like he did mine) proves that he is either a moderator ot the owner you don't f**** understand???

Covering up lies with even more lies or denials from you, DOESN'T CUT IT, stupid!!!!

Anyone who just landed in this thread and read only the last two pages would understand what the hell is going on. Naturally the sock/meat puppets are one-track mind because that's what they are, one or two people in here.

So stop pretending that you are someone other than Lynn, you moron.

MMB

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Again, what part of Lynn's ability to edit posts makes him either a moderator, or the owner of this forum you don't understand????

MMB

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 01:45 PM
You are just too much fun to play with at times. I knew my editing your post would set you off, and right on cue it did.

As for your so-called exposing me for the liar you claim I am, keep on digging that hole. You see you are under the false impression that anyone here cares what you say. We don't. You think I care about you say about me. I don't. You think I care that you have all these blogs about me. I don't. You think I care about all your veiled threats. I don't. You think you are ruining my reputation. You're not.

You are nothing more than a blowhard who thinks he is a genius, and all the time everyone who is reading this forum thread is laughing at you. In the beginning you were entertaining. Now you have become boring and a one-note pony. But when that is all you got, it is all you got.

You have had more of your "Proof" proven wrong it is not even funny. At one time you have claimed that I have been at least 18 people in this thread. And if that were true, then it means that only you and I have been posting back and forth. In four different posts from February to March you said you were leaving and you are still here. You claimed you were law enforcement, and then backed off when called on it trying to say you didn't say it when you did. You have made so many claims that are totally not true, it is impossible to name them all. How one person could be so wrong about so many things is amazing, but you have done it. Not one of your accusations is true. NONE. Yet here you are 44 pages long and still trying to convince everyone you are right. Talk about delusional. I guess you really do believe Hitler when he said, "If you tell a big enough lie long enough, people will believe it," or words to that effect. Well, not here.

You still haven't figured it out that we want you here posting. We want you making an utter and complete fool of yourself. We want people coming here to see just how delusional you really are, and what a fool you are making of yourself.

But I do want to thank you for all the hits to our website and people contacting me. I really do appreciate it. Best marketing campaign ever, and it is all thanks to you. But you ruin my reputation? Get real. All you have done is elevate it. So thanks.

Finix
04-11-2012, 01:59 PM
What part of Lynn wouldn't be editing users posts (like he did mine) proves that he is either a moderator ot the owner you don't fukin understand???

Covering up lies with even more lies or denials from you, DOESN'T CUT IT, stupid!!!!

Anyone who just landed in this thread and read only the last two pages would understand what the hell is going on. Naturally the sock/meat puppets are one-track mind because that's what they are, one or two people in here.

So stop pretending that you are someone other than Lynn, you moron.

MMB
Relax. Even IF this was 100% true, JustBeenPaid would still be a scheme, so no one cares.

Finix
04-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Our resident demon doesn't need professional help. Professional help is for humans. He would be beyond any help that would help a mortal.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 02:43 PM
Bhaaa-haha..what a delusional idiot you are!!!

I knew the truth about you would set you off and compel you to post again but as YOU, and right on cue you did it, moron, LOL!!!!

You claim not to care but you're still desperately trying to convince this invisible audience and yourself that you're getting off Scott free, hoping nobody cares that you are obviously one of the owners. I guess you don't even care about the implications of owning a pathetic forum like RS either.

You still haven't figured it out that we want you here posting. We want you making an utter and complete fool of yourself. We want people coming here to see just how delusional you really are, and what a fool you are making of yourself.

It's f**** obvious that you let me post here because if you didn't, there wouldn't be further argument and any doubts that you and Patrick are the owners of this site. By banning me, you would make me prevail in the discussion and that you can't have.

Good to know that you want me to keep on posting on your forum because the next liar I'm gonna expose is your partner Patrick "The Chicken" Hernan who uses this forum to pimp his own pathetic blog.

But you ruin my reputation? Get real. All you have done is elevate it. So thanks.

I can't elevate your reputation because there is none. The reality is that you're a delusional self proclaimed "scam buster" with no reputable credentials to speak of. In other words, you are a legend in your own mind.

MMB

You are just too much fun to play with at times. I knew my editing your post would set you off, and right on cue it did.

As for your so-called exposing me for the liar you claim I am, keep on digging that hole. You see you are under the false impression that anyone here cares what you say. We don't. You think I care about you say about me. I don't. You think I care that you have all these blogs about me. I don't. You think I care about all your veiled threats. I don't. You think you are ruining my reputation. You're not.

You are nothing more than a blowhard who thinks he is a genius, and all the time everyone who is reading this forum thread is laughing at you. In the beginning you were entertaining. Now you have become boring and a one-note pony. But when that is all you got, it is all you got.

You have had more of your "Proof" proven wrong it is not even funny. At one time you have claimed that I have been at least 18 people in this thread. And if that were true, then it means that only you and I have been posting back and forth. In four different posts from February to March you said you were leaving and you are still here. You claimed you were law enforcement, and then backed off when called on it trying to say you didn't say it when you did. You have made so many claims that are totally not true, it is impossible to name them all. How one person could be so wrong about so many things is amazing, but you have done it. Not one of your accusations is true. NONE. Yet here you are 44 pages long and still trying to convince everyone you are right. Talk about delusional. I guess you really do believe Hitler when he said, "If you tell a big enough lie long enough, people will believe it," or words to that effect. Well, not here.

But I do want to thank you for all the hits to our website and people contacting me. I really do appreciate it. Best marketing campaign ever, and it is all thanks to you. But you ruin my reputation? Get real. All you have done is elevate it. So thanks.

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 04:14 PM
Truth hurts doesn't it.

Finix
04-11-2012, 04:49 PM
Truth hurts doesn't it.
That's BS. The Bible says that truth will set you free. Are you claiming to know better than God?

laidback
04-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Bhaaa-haha..what a delusional idiot you are!!!

I knew the truth about you would set you off and compel you to post again but as YOU, and right on cue you did it, moron, LOL!!!! You couldn't find TRUTH if it bit you on the fanny...!

You claim not to care but you're still desperately trying to convince this invisible audience and yourself that you're getting off Scott free, hoping nobody cares that you are obviously one of the owners. I guess you don't even care about the implications of owning a pathetic forum like RS either. Oh, My, "implications"...! Along with "delicatessen", that makes two big words you know...!

It's fukin obvious that you let me post here because if you didn't, there wouldn't be further argument and any doubts that you and Patrick are the owners of this site. By banning me, you would make me prevail in the discussion and that you can't have. You couldn't prevail in a discussion with a stump...!

Good to know that you want me to keep on posting on your forum because the next liar I'm gonna expose is your partner Patrick "The Chicken" Hernan who uses this forum to pimp his own pathetic blog.The only liar here is you, and you've already exposed yourself countless times...!

I can't elevate your reputation because there is none. The reality is that you're a delusional self proclaimed "scam buster" with no reputable credentials to speak of. In other words, you are a legend in your own mind. You can't even use original material, because you are incapable of original thought...! You have indeed become B-O-R-I-N-G!!!

MMB Keep 'em coming MuddyMuckBrain, you ain't been right yet! Even a stopped clock is right twice a day...!

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Just for grins, I thought I would list all of the people who post here that mmb has claimed is me, and that he has "irrefutable proof" he is right:

littleroundman; laidback, Baylee, Whip, ProfHenryHiggins, SoapBoxMom, LORM, scratchycat, surfer, nomaxim, Okosh, EvilZoe, oldgranny, nancetta, patrickpretty, path2prosperity, brutus, and a few I have probably forgotten there have been so many. And then after all the blustering about his "Irrefutable Proof," he made a pathetic mea culpa that maybe a couple of these might not be me after all. So much for his "irrefutable proof."

So after 2 full months of trying to convince everyone that I am everyone who has ever posted in this thread, he is still trying to convince everyone I am all these people. His proof? Why a few of us have actually posted at the exact same time. Yep, boys and girls that's it. But then when confronted that he and I also posted at exactly the same time, therefore that means (according to him) mmb and I are one and the same person, he says it doesn't apply to him. So now I am everyone posting in this thread including him using his logic, but only he is excluded from this rule of his. Kind of defies common sense doesn't it, but not to him. He is still trying to defend this tripe he calls "proof."

Now there is a whole lot more mmb has claimed as "proof," but time prevents me from exposing all of his lies. But now I have to ask myself, who am I posting this? Is it me, or one of my many, many, many other usernames that mmb claims I am? Heck, I may even be him since we post at the same time.

Finix
04-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Eagle, quit cluttering the thread with your BS. No one cares who you are, except MMB. Now a real demon who is an FBI informant is curious as hell.

EagleOne
04-11-2012, 06:44 PM
Eagle, quit cluttering the thread with your BS. No one cares who you are, except MMB. Now a real demon who is an FBI informant is curious as hell.

Actually I was just condensing 44 pages of his rants to a single post for those who don't have time to read all of his rants and who he claims I am on this thread. Call it a PSA. Besides what I said was "mmb's BS," not mine.

Finix
04-11-2012, 06:56 PM
Actually I was just condensing 44 pages of his rants to a single post for those who don't have time to read all of his rants and who he claims I am on this thread. Call it a PSA. Besides what I said was "mmb's BS," not mine.
Hmm. Guess MMB is as obsessed with you as unclefesta.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-11-2012, 08:06 PM
Hmm. Guess MMB is as obsessed with you as unclefesta.

Why you also choose to ignore the obvious about Lynn, or the fact that he moderates, or owns this forum, it's anyone's guess. But as you continue to post, you're looking more and more like another diversionary meat puppet account to me. Ask the right questions, this thread doesn't need your irrelevant comments otherwise.

MMB

Finix
04-11-2012, 08:47 PM
Why you also choose to ignore the obvious about Lynn
Because I don't care about Lynn or about who owns this forum for that matter.

But as you continue to post, you're looking more and more like another diversionary meat puppet account to me.
I have the same reaction to being compared to a mortal as the resident demon does. How would you like if I compared you to a roach?

laidback
04-11-2012, 10:36 PM
Because I don't care about Lynn or about who owns this forum for that matter.

I have the same reaction to being compared to a mortal as the resident demon does. How would you like if I compared you to a roach?

Hold on, here...! What type of roach? The insect. or a joint?

One is hallucinogenic, and the other is lots smarter than MindlessMoronButt...!

littleroundman
04-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Why you also choose to ignore the obvious about Lynn, or the fact that he moderates, or owns this forum,

Oh damn,

the poor boy's lost the plot again.

Who exactly is denying Lynn is a moderator here ??

In fact, we've created a special place so that members can see exactly who's who:

http://www.realscam.com/showgroups.php (http://www.realscam.com/showgroups.php)

Here, I'll show you how to find it (Never fear, I'll use pictures and I'll type real slow 'cos I know you can't read fast)

First you left click here on the front page:

(oh, and that would be "here" as in "the bit circled in red")

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/continue.jpg

Then you hit "View site leaders" on the drop down box which will appear:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/leaders.jpg

Then as if by magic, you'll see this:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/supermods-1.jpg

WOW !!!

Wasn't that easy ???

Now, what was it you were saying ??

Now, perhaps you can provide some proof, or even evidence, that Lynn owns the forum.

BTW, "the voices inside my head told me" does NOT count as either evidence or proof.

okosh
04-12-2012, 02:16 AM

Good thing you don't own this place as I was only hired to play with finix so you lot would have half time entertainment....
If playing with finix is to become a full time gig then I'll need a new contract...

okosh
04-12-2012, 02:29 AM
All I want to know is did I sound just as dumb as MMB when I was defending an operation that had a fraud warning issued against it by the IFSC?

Yep....Sure did :RpS_wink:

Finix
04-12-2012, 04:25 AM
I was only hired to play with finix
That's so cute. Someone hired you as my babysitter? They should ask for money back as I nearly died several times - in the process of trying to get rid of you.

Finix
04-12-2012, 04:58 AM
If I have to have a babysitter, hire the demon. It's not a job for a human.

Nancetta
04-12-2012, 10:25 PM
Oh damn,

In fact, we've created a special place so that members can see exactly who's who:

Here, I'll show you how to find it (Never fear, I'll use pictures and I'll type real slow 'cos I know you can't read fast)

WOW !!!

Wasn't that easy ???

Now, perhaps you can provide some proof, or even evidence, that Lynn owns the forum.

BTW, "the voices inside my head told me" does NOT count as either evidence or proof.

Well, I'll be darned. I had no idea about this so did exactly as instructed. But, I found something very upsetting...I checked me out and no one 'like's me and no one left me a message...I am now very sad...:RpS_sad:

littleroundman
04-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Well, I'll be darned. I had no idea about this so did exactly as instructed. But, I found something very upsetting...I checked me out and no one 'like's me and no one left me a message...I am now very sad...:RpS_sad:

It could be worse, you know.

You could be MoneyMakingBrain and realize it's not just an oversight and nobody really DOES like you.

Finix
04-13-2012, 04:40 AM
It's the industry, shoog. It's not the likes that counts here, it the number of views. And the post above did get you some views.

scratchycat
04-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Oh darn, (adjusted by me) :)

WOW !!!

Wasn't that easy ???

Even I can understand that LRM, thanks. But, but, wait - all of you are Lynn, I am Lynn. It is so confusing.:shocked:

EagleOne
04-13-2012, 05:04 PM
littleroundman: I think you typed too fast for mmb to follow.

nancetta, since you are me, and I am you, you already have a friend connection, and from all of my other persona's here that mmb says are me.

Nancetta
04-13-2012, 10:03 PM
littleroundman: I think you typed too fast for mmb to follow.

nancetta, since you are me, and I am you, you already have a friend connection, and from all of my other persona's here that mmb says are me.

If I am you, and you are me, that means I 'friended' myself...which means I still have no 'friends'...:RpS_crying:

Nancetta
04-13-2012, 10:06 PM
It's the industry, shoog. It's not the likes that counts here, it the number of views. And the post above did get you some views.

Thanks Finix...I know little, or next to nothing, about the industry. By 'views' do you mean how many have viewed my profile? I never looked at it before until I read that post by LRM...

okosh
04-14-2012, 02:24 AM
Thanks Finix...I know little, or next to nothing, about the industry. By 'views' do you mean how many have viewed my profile? I never looked at it before until I read that post by LRM...

Yes that's what it means....

You got 108 views....

Finix has 197....

Scratchy got 485...

Lyn has 638....

My devoted fan club have visited my profile only 971 times which means they been a bit slack of late...

And LRM is the man with 1593....

okosh
04-14-2012, 02:28 AM
That's so cute. Someone hired you as my babysitter?

No finix....Not to babysit you but to play with you whilst Monkey brain was away....You know...Just to keep the punters amused so they'd hang around till monkey brain got back....

Did you have fun finix??...I know I did....And I'm sure the punters enjoyed the show as well....
Like one said to me after the show..."Poor old Finix didnt know if she was pitching or catching. lol"....

But play time is over now....If you wanna play some more or dance or whatever then you'll need to deposit some more coins in the slot....

Finix
04-14-2012, 03:00 AM
What I need is advice. I need to raise money for an online project - about $20,000. I'm thinking of using a HYIP model/software to raise money. There are no guarantees there will be profits, but if the project does work out, there will be pretty large consistent profits. The project would not be illegal, not money laundering, nothing like that. It will be a simulation game the people would purchase tokens to play. Is there a way to solicit investors for such a project that would not get me into trouble with the law?

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-14-2012, 05:12 AM
What I need is advice. I need to raise money for an online project - about $20,000. I'm thinking of using a HYIP model/software to raise money. There are no guarantees there will be profits, but if the project does work out, there will be pretty large consistent profits. The project would not be illegal, not money laundering, nothing like that. It will be a simulation game the people would purchase tokens to play. Is there a way to solicit investors for such a project that would not get me into trouble with the law?

My guess would be you will have to register to sell securities, or to run an online gambling site

Finix
04-14-2012, 05:23 AM
Those licenses cost more than I need for the project. Suppose I exclude U.S. from the offer. Professor, you know the laws. Is there a way to raise money from small investors online without the red tape?

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-14-2012, 05:45 AM
You'll need licences in most developed countries - and excluding the US from the offer means that you cannot touch one cent that comes from the U. You wont have much luck in Europe either, unless you are selling a product with value or set up a gambling site and comply with all the relevent regulations for each country, including registration with their individual tax authorities

Finix
04-14-2012, 05:54 AM
I don't care if none of them will be from any developed countries. What I want is to be able to put up a site and leave it running until it gets 20K. No advertising costs. No licensing costs. Nothing but hosting and cheap software. Then get everyone's e-mail addresses and keep them updated via e-mail until the project is up and running and ready to pay them out.

Earl Lee Tobed
04-14-2012, 08:09 AM
You could call it Cloud Cuckoo Land Investments and invite MonkeyMakingBrain to be your Financial Director. (bound to be a success,where do i register?)

MoneyMakingBrain
04-14-2012, 10:24 AM
Even I can understand that LRM, thanks. But, but, wait - all of you are Lynn, I am Lynn. It is so confusing.:shocked:

So now Lynn "EagleOne" Edgington was a super-moderator the whole time, haaa????????.:shocked:

If so, then why did he lie like a little boy caught with his hand in the cookie jar when he was caught editing the "ProfHenryHiggin" comments???

"I am nothing more than a poster here and at scam in the past."

Then when I offered him money to get me the RealScam web logs to see who is who without any doubts (and since he is a "respected poster" on the forum) he says:

"So while I would love to take you up on your offer, I can't because I don't know the owner of this forum and it is not me contrary to what you keep trying to claim, and would have no authority to even request the logs"

http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index24.html#post17321

Who the hell would join in, let alone agree to take on moderation duties on a forum for free to help out an owner who nobody even knows and is a f**** ghost???

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

The reality is that Lynn continues to lie in order to cover up the fact that he is a BIG LIAR. Since day one, all he's been doing is lie and dig himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

What's also so laughable is how all the sock and the meat puppets continue to discuss irrelevant stuff and pretend to ignore all clues. F**** Hilarious!!!

Lynn, nobody knows you're desperately trying to cover up all your lies at this point.

You can fool new visitors coming to read this thread for the first time with all the utter nonsense posted by you and your socks, but never the MMB. This thread and my blog are gonna be a long lasting testament to your insanity.

MMB

littleroundman
04-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Who the hell would join in, let alone agree to take on moderation duties on a forum for free to help out an owner who nobody even knows and is a f**** ghost???

Well, me for one.

I have absolutely no clue who owns the forum, nor do I care.

Earl Lee Tobed
04-14-2012, 10:36 AM
As long as its not Freddie Mann we'll be o.k.---!

Whip
04-14-2012, 10:37 AM
Perhaps the drain should go over to any other of the millions of messageboards and ask that question. He proves how clueless he is by the minute. But, he is what we call 'a laker'.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Well, me for one.

I have absolutely no clue who owns the forum, nor do I care.

How more stupid and brainless can you get???

So "someone" send you an anonymous email asking you to please join in this forum, as nothing less than the f**** administrator, and to figure out all the administrative duties and different uses of the ACP on your own, because he knows you can do it and you are so trustworthy and professional at this type of work because of your nonexistent track record, and Ohhhh, you're gonna get paid nothing, zilch, nada for your time, and you still don't know nor care, who the email sender was nor you ever had a clue or a care, ever, etc, etc...:shocked:

Maybe it was a "private" anonymous caller ala "Mission Impossible".."Jim, should you decide to....." LOL!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

You LittleMoronicBrain!!

Earl Lee Tobed
04-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Not sure what "a Laker" is,but we have several well-known namesin the UK for the likes of MonkeyButtForBrains,but unfortunately they arnt suitable for a public forum!!!

littleroundman
04-14-2012, 11:03 AM
How more stupid and brainless can you get???

You LittleMoronicBrain!!

Oh, you ain't seen nuttin' yet.

I can be almost as moronic and brainless as MoneyMakingBrain without really trying.

In fact, with a little practise, I'll bet I could even be MORE moronic and brainless.

Well, considering the level of moronic brainlessness achieved by MMB, perhaps not quite to that level, but pretty moronic and brainless, nonetheless.

As a matter of fact, I didn't receive an invitation to join the forum.

I joined as an ordinary member sometime after the forum began with no intentions of being on the "inside" and only volunteered my services as a temporary mod during a particularly vicious and sustained spambot attack.

Earl Lee Tobed
04-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Now you're under a sustained and vicious attack from a misguided "straight as an arrow" MonkeyButt---! (all in a days work hum-ho).

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-14-2012, 11:12 AM
Oh, you ain't seen nuttin' yet.

I can be almost as moronic and brainless as MoneyMakingBrain without really trying.

In fact, with a little practise, I'll bet I could even be MORE moronic and brainless.

Well, considering the level of moronic brainlessness achieved by MMB, perhaps not quite to that level, but pretty moronic and brainless, nonetheless.

As a matter of fact, I didn't receive an invitation to join the forum.

I joined as an ordinary member sometime after the forum began with no intentions of being on the "inside" and only volunteered my services as a temporary mod during a particularly vicious and sustained spambot attack.

Umm, MonkeyBrain doesn't understand the concept of people volunteering to help on a forum like this (or on any other forum where the topics interest them and they have the time to offer their help). He probably doesn't understand why anyone would want to donate their time to educate people to avoid financial fraud either. He probably doesn't understand why anyone would want to do anything without being paid.

But there you go, it takes all sorts to make a world.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Perhaps the drain should go over to any other of the millions of messageboards and ask that question. He proves how clueless he is by the minute. But, he is what we call 'a laker'.

The reality is you stupid sock puppet, nobody that I know of would ask the duty of being moderator, let alone administrator to anyone, unless one knows that person, either personally or by reputation and they are well suited as well as capable to the task at hand. And all of this without pay??? LOL!!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Regardless, why would anyone accept those duties without knowing who they're getting involved with in the first place????

What was that slogan? Oh yeah: "Due diligence in the internet era". LOL!!!!!!! What a bunch of morons.

The stupidity level in these discussions have a hit a new low and I thank you for proving how pathetic an ill conceived was Lynn's and Patrick's idea of an anonymous forum to report "scam" and drive up visitor traffic to their sites.

No matter how heavily veiled or sugar coated, there is no doubt in my mind that Lynn Edgington and Patrick Hernan of PatrickPretty.com are the two owners of this hoax of a forum, and your user account exists only to diffract from the truth's light.

And if nobody understands or cares about the implications of all this, that's because that's exactly it; there is nobody posting here except them and some moron from "Aussie".

MMB

MoneyMakingBrain
04-14-2012, 11:23 AM
The reality is, you stupid sock puppet, nobody that I know of would ask the duty of being moderator, let alone administrator to anyone, unless one knows that person, either personally or by reputation and they are well suited as well as capable to the task at hand. And all of this without pay??? LOL!!!!

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!

Regardless, why would anyone accept those duties without knowing who they're getting involved with in the first place????

What was that slogan? Oh yeah: "Due diligence in the internet era". LOL!!!!!!! What a bunch of morons.

The stupidity level in these discussions have a hit a new HIGH and I thank you for proving how pathetic an ill conceived was Lynn's and Patrick's idea of an anonymous forum to report "scam" and drive up visitor traffic to their sites.

No matter how heavily veiled or sugar coated, there is no doubt in my mind that Lynn Edgington and Patrick Hernan of PatrickPretty.com are the two owners of this hoax of a forum, and your user account exists only to diffract from the truth's light.

And if nobody understands or cares about the implications of all this, that's because that's exactly it; there is nobody posting here except them and some moron from "Aussie".

MMB

scratchycat
04-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Yes that's what it means....

You got 108 views....

Finix has 197....

Scratchy got 485...

Lyn has 638....

My devoted fan club have visited my profile only 971 times which means they been a bit slack of late...

And LRM is the man with 1593....

Been visiting your profile Okosh to add to your popularity list. Looks as though I have been missed something like happy birthday, so here is a late one for you.

laidback
04-14-2012, 12:25 PM
there is no doubt in my mind
MMB

You finally got something right...! (well, sort of...) You obviously have no mind, so no way you could have doubt, or anything else in it...!! Keep trying though, in a few months you may get something right...!

EagleOne
04-14-2012, 01:32 PM
A mind is such a terrible thing to waste and mmb has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Now let's follow this latest logic of his that anyone who posts on a forum for free, or serves as a mod or admin for free is automatically the owner of a forum. Hmm, that means I own MMG, GoldenTalk, Quatloos, TG, WebLife, Scam.com, and all the other forums I post on. So does Okosh, littleroundman, soapboxmom, Lil Ol' Radical Me, path2prosperity, scratchcat, nancetta, surfer, nomaxim, Whip, ProfHenryHiggins, EvilZoe, oldgranny, laidback, baylee, brutus, Earl Lee Tobed are too? Wait, I just remembered that mmb says all these people are me. Never mind. :RpS_lol:

No, I have not been a supermod ALL THIS TIME. Actually I don't remember when I was made a supermod, but it was long after I joined the forum. You were the one who kept claiming I was a mod here. I never bothered to correct you. The fact you could have found out that I was a supermod all on your own is not my problem you are dumber than a box of rocks. So much for your "investigative and research skills." I have only used my supermod capabilities twice. To correct a post of Prof's and to delete your profanity. That's it. Real big conspiracy there rambo. Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits is it numbnuts. Please enlighten us, which one are you.. dumb or dumber? It's too hard to tell.

And no I do not know who the owner of this forum is, and like the rest do not care. What I care about is the purpose of this forum which I support whole heartedly. Unlike the other forums where the mods participate in the Ponzi's/scams they are suppoed to be moderating, that does not happen here. Just the opposite. All of which has gone over your head. If you had pulled this idiotic rant on any other forum you would have been banned so fast you would not have known what hit you.

But as I said early on, when someone wants to make a fool out of themselves, get out of the way and let them, which you have certainly done an excellent job.

But all your believe you are right does not make you right. In fact you have not been right about anything you have claimed you have irrefutable proof of about anything you have claimed here.

Now back to your one-trick pony claims because it's all you've got. The only liar here is you and all your so-called claims. All you have accomplished is to show everyone you are a 2-year old throwing a temper tantrum because you don't get your way.

Yep a mind is such a terrible thing to waste and you are living proof of it.

Earl Lee Tobed
04-14-2012, 02:20 PM
A mind is such a terrible thing to waste and mmb has proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Now let's follow this latest logic of his that anyone who posts on a forum for free, or serves as a mod or admin for free is automatically the owner of a forum. Hmm, that means I own MMG, GoldenTalk, Quatloos, TG, WebLife, Scam.com, and all the other forums I post on. So does Okosh, littleroundman, soapboxmom, Lil Ol' Radical Me, path2prosperity, scratchcat, nancetta, surfer, nomaxim, ProfHenryHiggins, EvilZoe, oldgranny, laidback, baylee, brutus, Earl Lee Tobed are too? Wait, I just remembered that mmb says all these people are me. Never mind. :RpS_lol:

No, I have not been a supermod ALL THIS TIME. Actually I don't remember when I was made a supermod, but it was long after I joined the forum. You were the one who kept claiming I was a mod here. I never bothered to correct you. The fact you could have found out that I was a supermod all on your own is not my problem you are dumber than a box of rocks. So much for your "investigative and research skills." I have only used my supermod capabilities twice. To correct a post of Prof's and to delete your profanity. That's it. Real big conspiracy there rambo. Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits is it numbnuts. Please enlighten us, which one are you.. dumb or dumber? It's too hard to tell.

And no I do not know who the owner of this forum is, and like the rest do not care. What I care about is the purpose of this forum which I support whole heartedly. Unlike the other forums where the mods participate in the Ponzi's/scams they are suppoed to be moderating, that does not happen here. Just the opposite. All of which has gone over your head. If you had pulled this idiotic rant on any other forum you would have been banned so fast you would not have known what hit you.

But as I said early on, when someone wants to make a fool out of themselves, get out of the way and let them, which you have certainly done an excellent job.

But all your believe you are right does not make you right. In fact you have not been right about anything you have claimed you have irrefutable proof of about anything you have claimed here.

Now back to your one-trick pony claims because it's all you've got. The only liar here is you and all your so-called claims. All you have accomplished is to show everyone you are a 2-year old throwing a temper tantrum because you don't get your way.

Ditto that---!

Not so long ago I seem to remember the likes of Kermit getting banned for a lot less than MonkeyButtForBrains attacks. Though I do appreciate that the Rants and Raves area is a bit more relaxed,it does seem a bit excessive that profanity and personal attacks are being allowed,or am I just getting old?

MoneyMakingBrain
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
You're the most pathetic liar I've ever encountered and always dumbing down this thread with you idiotic comments.
Get this through your head, IF SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IT MEANS IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!

Hmm, that means I own MMG, GoldenTalk, Quatloos, TG, WebLife, Scam.com, and all the other forums I post on. So does Okosh, littleroundman, soapboxmom, Lil Ol' Radical Me, path2prosperity, scratchcat, nancetta, surfer, nomaxim, ProfHenryHiggins, EvilZoe, oldgranny, laidback, baylee, brutus, Earl Lee Tobed are too?

No you idiot, posting doesn't make anyone a super-moderator. This stupid comment of yours is nothing but another pathetic rationalization on your part to veil what's obvious; that you're nothing but a pathetic and cowardly LIAR

No, I have not been a supermod ALL THIS TIME. Actually I don't remember when I was made a supermod, but it was long after I joined the forum.
Yeah sure, one fine day and without even asking, you woke up and kazzoooom, the admin fairy made you super-moderator. :RpS_lol:
Another ridiculous excuse for the record. :RpS_lol:

You were the one who kept claiming I was a mod here. I never bothered to correct you. The fact you could have found out that I was a supermod all on your own is not my problem you are dumber than a box of rocks. So much for your "investigative and research skills."

If it was never an issue that you were a moderator, you'd have simply said you edited 'PHH" comments because you could as a moderator.

Instead you assumed that I didn't know you were a moderator, otherwise you wouldn't have said this:

Actually I asked permission to do it because I knew it would set you off, and it did. You really do make this too easy to get you going.

You can't even get your lies between user accounts together:

Actually, I'd asked him to edit it when a typo I had made was pointed out to me, past the time limit of when I could edit my own post..
SURE!!!!

And no I do not know who the owner of this forum is, and like the rest do not care.

So, this forum could be owned by anyone's. And who benefits the most on this forum??? It's you and and Patrick Hernan of course. It also creates some sort of a fake illusion of authority for both of you. You wouldn't be so preoccupied defending yourself here but instead, too busy writing because another one of your claims is that you are an "author". LOL!!!!! :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Here are some of the facts that I have established so far about you and RS:
1-You are a super mod.
2-You use IP proxy software.
3-You are the only one with a real signature file.
4-Your partner in crime, Patrick Hernan is always present in all these discussions.
5-You don't know neither care who owns this forum but you still accepted moderation duties.
6-You claim to be a busy crime fighter but for kicks you bait me to keep on posting on RS.

I really don't care at this point how many more facts about you I find on this incredibly long and convoluted thread bu those simple facts are in synthesis what this thread is all about: You are a loser Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington and you got no place to give the general public advice on anything!!!

Oh, I agree on that...and your mind has gone to the **** already.

MMB

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-14-2012, 03:28 PM
You're the most pathetic liar I've ever encountered and always dumbing down this thread with you idiotic comments.
Get this through your head, IF SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE, IT MEANS IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!

No you idiot, posting doesn't make anyone a super-moderator. This stupid comment of yours is nothing but another pathetic rationalization on your part to veil what's obvious; that you're nothing but a pathetic and cowardly LIAR

Yeah sure, one fine day and without even asking, you woke up and kazzoooom, the admin fairy made you super-moderator. :RpS_lol:
Another ridiculous excuse for the record. :RpS_lol:

If it was never an issue that you were a moderator, you'd have simply said you edited 'PHH" comments because you could as a moderator.

Instead you assumed that I didn't know you were a moderator, otherwise you wouldn't have said this:

You can't even get your lies between user accounts together:

SURE!!!!

So, this forum could be owned by anyone's. And who benefits the most on this forum??? It's you and and Patrick Hernan of course. It also creates some sort of a fake illusion of authority for both of you. You wouldn't be so preoccupied defending yourself here but instead, too busy writing because another one of your claims is that you are an "author". LOL!!!!! :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Here are some of the facts that I have established so far about you and RS:
1-You are a super mod.
2-You use IP proxy software.
3-You are the only one with a real signature file.
4-Your partner in crime, Patrick Hernan is always present in all these discussions.
5-You don't know neither care who owns this forum but you still accepted moderation duties.
6-You claim to be a busy crime fighter but for kicks you bait me to keep on posting on RS.

I really don't care at this point how many more facts about you I find on this incredibly long and convoluted thread bu those simple facts are in synthesis what this thread is all about: You are a loser Lynndel "Lynn" Edgington and you got no place to give the general public advice on anything!!!

Oh, I agree on that...and your mind has gone to the **** already.

MMB

Congratulations MonkeyBrain. You managed a whole post without a profanity. Nice to see the boy learning something at least. If you cannot express yourself without swearing, it only shows the limitations you have on your vocabulary.

Next time try for a post that has some element of thoughtful content in it, and you'll be doing fine.

You finally hit the nail on the head though.....

but for kicks you bait me to keep on posting on RS.

He's got it, by George he's got it!

LOL

Earl Lee Tobed
04-14-2012, 03:44 PM
---and it only took him forty six pages to get there! (image of a dim light bulb glowing in the dark.)

EagleOne
04-14-2012, 03:49 PM
LORM: Actually it is the only thing he has said in 46 pages that is the truth along with his list 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6, and not a lie. But number 4 is wrong like all of his other claims of "proof" that has been debunked here. IP Detector is on the blink. I think he needs to get a refund.

Of course he forgets all those past claims, but the latest one I loved was when he had "Proof" mind you that because the Prof and I posted at the exact same time it meant we were one and the same person. Well, using that quantum leap of his logic since he and I also posted at the exact same time, one can only conclude that he and I are one and the same. So much for common sense let alone logic.

Now what is truly funny is he actually thinks anyone here believes all his conspiracy theories, let alone cares. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Well, I just rang the bell, so let's see if he rushes back to reply. Any bets on how long he takes?

MoneyMakingBrain
04-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Of course he forgets all those past claims, but the latest one I loved was when he had "Proof" mind you that because the Prof and I posted at the exact same time it meant we were one and the same person
Or that you only edited his comments and mine recently and for the first time since you joined in as a member and later the admin fairy made you a super-moderator without you asking for it.

In your delusional mind all your explanations make perfect sense and are logical....hmmm... I wonder why?????? MAYBE BECAUSE ONLY YOU AND THAT DERANGED OF PATRICK ARE THE ONLY ONES POSTING USING THIS ARMY OF SOCK PUPPETS YOU GOT GOING HERE?

Well, I just rang the bell, so let's see if he rushes back to reply. Any bets on how long he takes?
Your partner in crime takes care of any quick replies when you're sleeping (that is, if you're getting any sleep these days) or too busy taking a dump.

Your readership is gonna be so impressed of you behavior in this thread when they discover it, and proud of you and the fact that you own this hoax of a forum....hurry up Lynn...write another book about "internet scam", use this momentum, they're gonna line up for blocks to get that book from the book stores...oh wait....I forgot your crap is only printed as eBooks, oh well, I guess Amazon Online Books is gonna shut down due to the high demand. LOL!!!!

Only an idiot or a sock puppet would ignore the fact that 46 pages is what took to demonstrate who owns this fraudulent forum.
Also, 46 pages and you still haven't convinced anyone that you are not a BIG LIAR. :RpS_lol:

How many more denials and ridiculous excuses to cover up your all your moronic lies you're gonna spew out in the next posts is anyone's guess.

MMB

Earl Lee Tobed
04-14-2012, 05:01 PM
(light bulb grows dimmer---and dimmer---and is barely discernible in the gathering gloom!)

Whip
04-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Umm, MonkeyBrain doesn't understand the concept of people volunteering to help on a forum like this (or on any other forum where the topics interest them and they have the time to offer their help). He probably doesn't understand why anyone would want to donate their time to educate people to avoid financial fraud either. He probably doesn't understand why anyone would want to do anything without being paid.

But there you go, it takes all sorts to make a world.

Oh, he does as it directly affects his own criminal activity.

littleroundman
04-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Though I do appreciate that the Rants and Raves area is a bit more relaxed,it does seem a bit excessive that profanity and personal attacks are being allowed,or am I just getting old?

If you check back on MonkeyBoys' profanity, you'll see it really isn't as profane as it might first appear.

As for the "personal attacks"...........meh..............water off a ducks' back low level insults would probably be a better description.

Our reader numbers are growing, it's business as usual on the rest of the forum and some excellent work is being done.

Non event, in my book.

EagleOne
04-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Well, finally after 46 pages mmb has finally exposed why he is really posting in this thread. I'm sure many of you have picked up on it by now, but he has now made it perfectly clear. It boils down to just one word. Anyone want to take a guess as to what it is?

littleroundman
04-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Loneliness ???

MonkeyBrain is the type of person who deliberately puts his name on spam lists just to ensure he gets at least ONE email a day.

laidback
04-14-2012, 09:06 PM
Loneliness ???

MonkeyBrain is the type of person who deliberately puts his name on spam lists just to ensure he gets at least ONE email a day.

Inadequacy? He couldn't score in a house of ill repute with a fist full of $100 dollar bills...!

okosh
04-15-2012, 02:24 AM

Sounds like you looking for business partners to help finance the cration of an online game that people will pay to play...
In this case I don't see how you'd need any more then a business or company name which includes the names of the partners(those who put up the cash)....

But you'd be best to seek real legal advice in your state rather then the opinion of those here...

okosh
04-15-2012, 02:28 AM
Been visiting your profile Okosh to add to your popularity list. Looks as though I have been missed something like happy birthday, so here is a late one for you.

Thanks scratchy...That's real sweet :RpS_smile:

Finix
04-15-2012, 03:31 AM
But you'd be best to seek real legal advice in your state rather then the opinion of those here...
I know. Although the professor does know the laws around the world, so I was hoping to get some cheap advice for starters. BTW, guys, don't bite my head off when you see me doing something online in the future. You know me by now, I don't run scams. If the project bombs, it will bomb for real - because people won't purchase the tokens, etc.

Earl Lee Tobed
04-15-2012, 03:42 AM
Well, finally after 46 pages mmb has finally exposed why he is really posting in this thread. I'm sure many of you have picked up on it by now, but he has now made it perfectly clear. It boils down to just one word. Anyone want to take a guess as to what it is?

Self-gratification?---No thats two words.

Attention?---quite possibly.

Notoriety?---linked to "attention" via the use of profanity and insults,maybe.

Mmmmm,give us the lowdown oh wise one.

laidback
04-15-2012, 08:36 AM
Derangement? Perhaps the only explanation why he continually makes nonsensical, bogus, and flat out wrong claims, unless he is a defendant in a felony trial and is trying to set up a diminished capacity defense...!

littleroundman
04-15-2012, 09:00 AM
is trying to set up a diminished capacity defense...!

If that is his intention, he's to be congratulated on doing a bloody good job.

There isn't a jury on the planet who wouldn't agree with him.

Nancetta
04-16-2012, 12:01 AM

After having read this whole thread, my feeling is that MMB is envious of you...

Earl Lee Tobed
04-16-2012, 03:34 AM

Ive been up all night---pacing the room---trying to figure it all out and get the WORD!

It suddenly dawned on me---Eureka!

Its all a plot---a marxist plot---the owner of realscam is posting as MonkeyButtForBrains as a test!!!! A test to see just how much punishment the moderators can take before banning the poster for---wait for it---FLAMING!

Yes,yes,thats it---ahh can go back to sleep now. Zzzzzzzzz.:RpS_smile:

EagleOne
04-16-2012, 03:42 AM
Ive been up all night---pacing the room---trying to figure it all out and get the WORD!

It suddenly dawned on me---Eureka!

Its all a plot---a marxist plot---the owner of realscam is posting as MonkeyButtForBrains as a test!!!! A test to see just how much punishment the moderators can take before banning the poster for---wait for it---FLAMING!

Yes,yes,thats it---ahh can go back to sleep now. Zzzzzzzzz.:RpS_smile:

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

littleroundman
04-16-2012, 03:50 AM
A test to see just how much punishment the moderators can take before banning the poster for--

N-E-V-E-R

We're having way more fun than could be considered decent watching his frustration levels rise and the quality of his rhetoric fall.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-16-2012, 12:11 PM
Things that make one go Hmmmmm and then the light bulbs start turning on!

ladym12

post Today, 10:52 AM
Post #6665

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 238,218

Wow, no payments for members in either program? I'm having no issues getting payments to AP from other programs I am in, so don't believe it is an AP issue. Don't the triplers in T2moneyklub expire tomorrow also? Wonder if those matrices will be paid out? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by ladym12: Today, 10:53 AM

Lynn, care to explain how "user ladym12", who doesn't even exist in the member list, edits your sock puppet account "Baylee" right under your big nose????

Oh wait, you knew I was gonna jump right in.....

:loser:

MMB

ProfHenryHiggins
04-16-2012, 01:28 PM
MMB, try putting the following line into Google's search engine:
"This post has been edited by ladym12"

Every hit I get from it is on moneymakergroup.com, except for baylee's post above. Ergo, he cut & pasted a post from that site to this one, and forgot to use quotes. Are you sure that you're even past puberty, little pitiful excuse for a mortal?

EagleOne
04-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Prof, did you really expect mushmushbrains to actually post the real post #6665 from ladym12 at MMG? Just so everyone knows he edited it, here is ladym's post #6665 at MMG:

ladym12

Apr 14 2012, 10:52 AM

Post #6665

MMG Member

Wow, no payments for members in either program? I'm having no issues getting payments to AP from other programs I am in, so don't believe it is an AP issue. Don't the triplers in T2moneyklub expire tomorrow also? Wonder if those matrices will be paid out? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited by ladym12: Apr 14 2012, 10:53 AM

Funny how baylee's comment is not even mentioned in her post. Just another one of mushmushbrain's lies trying to be passed off as truth. Straight as an arrow? You can't even lie straight in bed. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

laidback
04-16-2012, 02:20 PM
Lynn, care to explain how "user ladym12", who doesn't even exist in the member list, edits your sock puppet account "Baylee" right under your big nose????

MMB

Need to push this imbecile crap over to his thread for totally obvious (but maybe not to him) reasons.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
04-16-2012, 03:23 PM

MMB

Is there a moderator in the house? MonkeyBrains has posted on the wrong thread. MMB you have your very own thread - this one is for adults who want to discuss the legitimacy of JSS Tripler2

Soapboxmom
04-16-2012, 06:00 PM
Is there a moderator in the house? MonkeyBrains has posted on the wrong thread. MMB you have your very own thread - this one is for adults who want to discuss the legitimacy of JSS Tripler2
MuchoMushBrains doesn't even know what forum he is in. The quote did come from MMG. To the dungeon he goes!

Soapboxmom

nomaxim
04-16-2012, 07:55 PM
Things that make one go Hmmmmm and then the light bulbs start turning on!

ladym12

post Today, 10:52 AM
Post #6665

MMG Member

Wow, no payments for members in either program? I'm having no issues getting payments to AP from other programs I am in, so don't believe it is an AP issue. Don't the triplers in T2moneyklub expire tomorrow also? Wonder if those matrices will be paid out? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by ladym12: Today, 10:53 AM

MMB

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachments/f15/664545d1332916450-seawolf-black-dial-stencil-there-gold-color-logo-version-silver-logo-version-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pictures.jpg

moneymakergroup.com/Compound150-Compound150-t403801.html&st=60&p=6960424#entry6960424 (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Compound150-Compound150-t403801.html&st=60&p=6960424#entry6960424)

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z149/Oolam/mmg1.png

littleroundman
04-16-2012, 08:14 PM

MMB

No, MonkeyBrain, I don't think Lynn thought anyone could make such a stupid rookie mistake and "jump in"

Talk about being hoist on your own petard.

Geez, it must be sad being you.

The harder you try, the worse your reputation gets.

EagleOne
04-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Hmm, the old adage about giving someone enough rope and they will hang themselves comes to mind with maniacalmoronbrain's pathethic attempt above. But when that's all you've got, it's all you've got.

As predicted, all of his lies are starting to unravel before his eyes. His "proof" just went "poof."

laidback
04-16-2012, 10:31 PM
Hmm, the old adage about giving someone enough rope and they will hang themselves comes to mind with maniacalmoronbrain's pathethic attempt above. But when that's all you've got, it's all you've got.

As predicted, all of his lies are starting to unravel before his eyes. His "proof" just went "poof."
So-o-o, are you saying the height of his idiocy is "through the roof"...?

EagleOne
04-17-2012, 04:14 PM
I wanted to let you know that we do have a winner in who guessed the one-word reason why maniacalmoronbrain was posting here. The winner is......drumroll.....nancetta.

I have to admit all the other answers were very good, but his only reason why he was here was due to envy or another way of saying it jealousy. He is envious/jealous this forum is having such a success in exposing these Ponzi's/Scams. He is envious/jealous at the exposure these Ponzi's/Scams get on Patrick Pretty. He is envious/jealous that Eagle has aided in helping law enforcement shut down these Ponzi's/Scams, and he is envious/jealous that I wrote a book exposing these Ponzi's/Scams and how people can prevent themselves from becoming a victim. We all are the only ones he has attacked, because we all are the most visible.

The only unknown is if he will be back after slinking off to lick his wounds from his latest debacle that he stepped in big time showing what a liar he truly is. If JBP does come back after this latest restart they are about to do, odds are he will for a brief spell. Otherwise he doesn't want to be anywhere near here when this implodes.

EagleOne
04-17-2012, 04:15 PM
So-o-o, are you saying the height of his idiocy is "through the roof"...?

That obvious, huh?

Nancetta
04-17-2012, 07:48 PM
I wanted to let you know that we do have a winner in who guessed the one-word reason why maniacalmoronbrain was posting here. The winner is......drumroll.....nancetta.

I have to admit all the other answers were very good, but his only reason why he was here was due to envy or another way of saying it jealousy. He is envious/jealous this forum is having such a success in exposing these Ponzi's/Scams. He is envious/jealous at the exposure these Ponzi's/Scams get on Patrick Pretty. He is envious/jealous that Eagle has aided in helping law enforcement shut down these Ponzi's/Scams, and he is envious/jealous that I wrote a book exposing these Ponzi's/Scams and how people can prevent themselves from becoming a victim. We all are the only ones he has attacked, because we all are the most visible.

The only unknown is if he will be back after slinking off to lick his wounds from his latest debacle that he stepped in big time showing what a liar he truly is. If JBP does come back after this latest restart they are about to do, odds are he will for a brief spell. Otherwise he doesn't want to be anywhere near here when this implodes.

There are several reasons why I came to this conclusion...one being that I find those who have something to hide, lie, twist the truth to fit their needs, want to defend the scammers, are in on the scams, need to divert the truth in order to protect themselves and/or the scammers etc is because they all have a common trait in the tone of their posts...

I won't tell you what that common trait is...I will let you all guess...I will give you a hint:

It has to do with not having the ability to control a certain emotion...and this emotion is always 'over the top'. Although, this particular emotion always stems from one thing...And the jealousy/envy of others who are successful and truthful is just an extension of this one emotion...

My guess is MMB will come back with even more outrageous claims because it appears that he just doesn't get it...He is stuck in a certain 'mindset'...and I find that terribly sad.

Finix
04-17-2012, 10:00 PM
ROTFL Good luck with that one, professor. Bye, y'all.

EagleOne
04-19-2012, 05:30 PM
One of our volunteers visited maniacalmoronbrain's blog to see what was there. All it consisted of were his posts from here. What is truly funny is after all the "claims" that he had thousands of hits to his site, not one comment was posted from these so-called thousands of visitors. You would think he would have had at least 1 comment from someone who agreed with him, but no such luck. This after "claiming" all of the support he had from all those visiting his blogs. Lie much? :duh: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

While he was fun to play with, he was becoming boring with his one-trick pony post over and over again. So much for his going to bury Patrick's blog, this forum and destroy my reputation.

okosh
04-19-2012, 06:35 PM
Bye, y'all.

Where ya going??....Who am I gonna play with now??....Darn it...Who am I gonna dance with????....

scratchycat
04-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Where ya going??....Who am I gonna play with now??....Darn it...Who am I gonna dance with????....

I hope he is gone and we can get down to business now. Goodnight everyone and may you sleep without bad dreams.

Finix
04-20-2012, 03:32 AM
If you really want to play that badly, you've got to pay me. I don't have time for anything that doesn't make me money right now.

laidback
04-20-2012, 08:55 AM
If you really want to play that badly, you've got to pay me. I don't have time for anything that doesn't make me money right now.

I'm disappointed I didn't realize you were THAT kind of girl....!:RpS_wink:

Finix
04-20-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm not a free babysitter for trolls. If you can't entertain yourselves and need a player to help you along, pay a child care fee.

okosh
04-20-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm disappointed I didn't realize you were THAT kind of girl....!:RpS_wink:

LOL....What kind of girl did you think she was??????? :scared_1:

Finix
04-20-2012, 07:04 PM
He thought I was one of the trolls, I suppose. I'd much rather be a con artist than a troll, pretty much the same job description, but the pay is a lot better.

EagleOne
04-21-2012, 01:26 AM
He thought I was one of the trolls, I suppose. I'd much rather be a con artist than a troll, pretty much the same job description, but the pay is a lot better.

But the fringe benefits can be really confining at times.

Finix
04-21-2012, 03:38 AM
There are plenty of 100% legal ways to con. Come up with a set of rules, pimp it to suckers, they eat it up and work for you for a minimum wage.

EagleOne
04-21-2012, 03:52 PM
There are plenty of 100% legal ways to con. Come up with a set of rules, pimp it to suckers, they eat it up and work for you for a minimum wage.

Name just one. Do you have any idea of what "con" means?

Finix
04-21-2012, 04:03 PM
All of them. Here is another example: come up with some BS text, then pimp it to suckers for money. Books, movies, whatever. Lives of wage slaves are boring as hell, so they need the entertainment industry to live vicariously.

Finix
04-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Oh, I know what a con is, probably better than you ever will. Come up with some theory, communism, capitalism, post-modernism, whatever. Pimp it to morons, live off of the proceeds. Paint something that makes sense only to your own twisted and insane mind and pimp it as some masterpiece to suckers. The possibilities are endless. And all legal. That's because the legal system is also nothing but a con.

Earl Lee Tobed
04-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Oh, I know what a con is, probably better than you ever will. Come up with some theory, communism, capitalism, post-modernism, whatever. Pimp it to morons, live off of the proceeds. Paint something that makes sense only to your own twisted and insane mind and pimp it as some masterpiece to suckers. The possibilities are endless. And all legal. That's because the legal system is also nothing but a con.

Got to hand it to him---this guy is sharp!

About as sharp as the front end of a bulldozer!

Wonder if hes related to Charles Gregoire de Rothschild?

Finix
04-21-2012, 05:26 PM
Anyways, like I said, I'm not a free babysitter to trolls. Come up with your own ways to entertain yourselves or pay me to entertain you. If you think I've done something illegal by expressing opinions on forums and playing games with trolls, prove it. Other than that, go to hell. I'm not interested.

laidback
04-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Anyways, like I said, I'm not a free babysitter to trolls. Come up with your own ways to entertain yourselves or pay me to entertain you. If you think I've done something illegal by expressing opinions on forums and playing games with trolls, prove it. Other than that, go to hell. I'm not interested.
If you are not interested, why are you still here??? In other words, how can we miss you if you won't go away...?

Nancetta
04-21-2012, 11:46 PM

I don't understand this:

There are plenty of 100% legal ways to con.

How can anyone 'legally con' 100% or otherwise? I am starting to think I really am naive...

Finix
04-22-2012, 02:56 AM
How can anyone 'legally con' 100% or otherwise?
Here is the best one of all: make nations to go to war over your personal interests, then sit back and collect interest from death and destruction. Not to mention enjoy the spectacle you've engineered.

EagleOne
04-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Got to hand it to him---this guy is sharp!

About as sharp as the front end of a bulldozer!

Wonder if hes related to Charles Gregoire de Rothschild?

Actually finix is a she, but it is psycho-babble at its best. Not only drank the Kool-Aid, but lives it as well. After all, all businesses are Ponzi's.

okosh
04-22-2012, 03:30 AM
Actually finix is a she, but it is psycho-babble at its best. Not only drank the Kool-Aid, but lives it as well. After all, all businesses are Ponzi's.

And she lost her trolls R us card last year......Her Uncle still has one....LOL...Nancetta is making mince meat of him over at world law.....

Finix
04-22-2012, 05:39 AM
If you are not interested, why are you still here???
I'm a forum member, just like you. I post for my own reasons and ignore the trolling.

Finix
04-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Uncle still has one.
How come you are still obsessed with him? He hasn't made a video about you in ages. It's all Patrick and Eagle nowadays.. You have issues with delayed reactions or something? Have trouble letting go of things that are no longer there?

okosh
04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
How come you are still obsessed with him? He hasn't made a video about you in ages. It's all Patrick and Eagle nowadays.. You have issues with delayed reactions or something? Have trouble letting go of things that are no longer there?

Welcome to the party finix....Will be fun watching you slap him around for a bit....I'll take a break now....

Finix
04-23-2012, 04:23 AM
He hasn't made a video about you in ages.
My bad. I didn't realize that Rat Fink was supposed to be you. I gave Eddie too much credit by assuming that he progressed to making videos that are not based on forum fights.

Finix
04-23-2012, 04:35 AM
Will be fun watching you slap him around for a bit.
The show is over. He has enough for now. The best punishment for the pathetic old drunk is to be left alone now to steam in his own misery until the deathbed.

okosh
04-23-2012, 04:43 AM
The show is over. He has enough for now. The best punishment for the pathetic old drunk is to be left alone now to steam in his own misery until the deathbed.

Oh go on....Post all the dirt you got on him b4 you go.....I know you want to....

Finix
04-23-2012, 04:54 AM
It doesn't matter what I want. I can control my emotions. I didn't get to be an exchanger for Patryn by posting everything I know about everyone, and I still hope to make a name for myself in the industry.

Earl Lee Tobed
04-23-2012, 08:12 AM
It doesn't matter what I want. I can control my emotions. I didn't get to be an exchanger for Patryn by posting everything I know about everyone, and I still hope to make a name for myself in the industry.

Well you've certainly made a name for yourself here----(guffaw,guffaw!)

scratchycat
04-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Speaking of Uncle, you must feel a little sorry for someone who hates the entire universe and its inhabitants. I have to wonder what awful thing happened to him to become like this. Not that I will ever know but I kinda feel sorry for him. As for this thing with you others, I have no idea what you are talking about but it makes interesting reading.

And where did the star player go?? Back to school for more lessons on how to make a fool of yourself.

okosh
04-23-2012, 11:16 PM
Speaking of Uncle, you must feel a little sorry for someone who hates the entire universe and its inhabitants. I have to wonder what awful thing happened to him to become like this. Not that I will ever know but I kinda feel sorry for him. As for this thing with you others, I have no idea what you are talking about but it makes interesting reading.

And where did the star player go?? Back to school for more lessons on how to make a fool of yourself.[/COLOR][/B]

Well scatchy it's like this.....Back in like 1999-2000 there was this scam called "going platnum"....Eddie campbell aka uncle lost his pants in that one....He has been the way he is now ever since...

EagleOne
04-24-2012, 12:15 AM
Well scatchy it's like this.....Back in like 1999-2000 there was this scam called "going platnum"....Eddie campbell aka uncle lost his pants in that one....He has been the way he is now ever since...

He wore pants?

path2prosperity
04-24-2012, 02:22 AM

Thanks for that info "okosh." I have wondered how he arrived on the scene for a long time.

Is there any real evidence that he has a booze problem? If he has not, it could be reason for genuine anger. I became enraged when Smirnow's thugs claimed that I was a branch of Nickers pathway2prosperity, which was completely untrue. I registered my domain name several years before Nickers appeared on the net.

okosh
04-24-2012, 03:20 AM
Thanks for that info "okosh." I have wondered how he arrived on the scene for a long time.

Is there any real evidence that he has a booze problem?

Yes....Years ago at the shaq he posted openly about it....He even posted that he met his wife at the local watering hole...(pub to those in UK & AUS...Bar to those in USA)....
He lives on a pension in Scotland and has a bad booze problem....
Those who had read his posts over a number of years would know that booze is the least of his problems...

Nancetta
04-24-2012, 09:44 PM
He even posted that he met his wife at the local watering hole...(pub to those in UK & AUS...Bar to those in USA)....
He lives on a pension in Scotland

This sounds so familiar to me and I don't know why. It sounds like something I may have heard from a member in a chat room in an old hyip...It's just ringing bells for me...

Btw...it's pub in Canada as well...:RpS_wink:

P.S. The bold is mine.

okosh
04-24-2012, 10:23 PM
This sounds so familiar to me and I don't know why. It sounds like something I may have heard from a member in a chat room in an old hyip...It's just ringing bells for me...

Btw...it's pub in Canada as well...:RpS_wink:

P.S. The bold is mine.

You may have read it at TG....Been posted there a few times in the fight club...

Of course he denies it....And he denies the part about him doing his arse in going platnum.....But there are enough people around that know the truth.....

LOL...You'd think after 12 years he'd get over it but I guess he's still thinking about how much booze he could buy with the money he lost in that scam....

Finix
04-25-2012, 05:16 AM
Those who had read his posts over a number of years would know that booze is the least of his problems...
At first, it was just booze, but they don't call gluttony the gateway sin for nothing.

Finix
04-25-2012, 05:43 AM
After all, all businesses are Ponzi's.
No, hon. They are not all ponzies. They are all pyramids, however, and one thing I learned about pyramids real well is that all of them pay better at the top than at the bottom for the same or lesser amount of effort.

EagleOne
04-25-2012, 05:13 PM
No, hon. They are not all ponzies. They are all pyramids, however, and one thing I learned about pyramids real well is that all of them pay better at the top than at the bottom for the same or lesser amount of effort.

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

path2prosperity
04-25-2012, 05:49 PM
He lives on a pension in Scotland and has a bad booze problem....

I have several good reasons to believe that he has moved and is living in North East England now "okosh." I sniggered when you pointed out thet Finix know his actual location and is dying to tell!

Finix
04-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Finix know his actual location and is dying to tell!
Not dying to do anything, hon. However, if you want the info, it is available. For a price, of course.

path2prosperity
04-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Not dying to do anything, hon. However, if you want the info, it is available. For a price, of course.

As I have been told where he lives, I will not need your services Finix. These secrets always leak out.

EagleOne
04-25-2012, 07:12 PM

So, how much are you asking for your information?

Finix
04-25-2012, 09:47 PM
I'm not selling it. I've e-mailed it to a group of his "friends" he's made over the years, like I said I would. One of them intends to set up a site where the info will be available for anyone who wants it.

ETA: now all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the real life version of the end of Clockwork Orange.

okosh
04-26-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm not selling it. I've e-mailed it to a group of his "friends" he's made over the years, like I said I would. One of them intends to set up a site where the info will be available for anyone who wants it.

ETA: now all I have to do is sit back and enjoy the real life version of the end of Clockwork Orange.

So in other words you got less on your uncle then I have on you.....As if there was any doubt...

Finix
04-26-2012, 05:11 AM
So in other words you got less on your uncle then I have on you.
The only things you have on me is what Patryn told you and Patryn doesn't know me from Adam in real life.

path2prosperity
04-26-2012, 05:12 AM

She will get plenty of offers to dig up dirt on any of us, if she joins Scamland Lynne. She may enjoy selling their aprodisiac coffees or an Elixier of the Gods to swill on The Mountain of Love. She may enjoy digging for dirt on Scamland as BoggyBoy pays good money to solicitors and he spends on press releases. He may even pay Fixix to use her brains and present Scamland in a favourable light.

Finix
04-26-2012, 05:18 AM
She will get plenty of offers to dig up dirt on any of us.
No, thanks. I'm not a garbage collector. I come across plenty of dirt like y'all's without having to dig for it as is, in the normal course of life/business.

Finix
04-26-2012, 05:22 AM
He may even pay Fixix to use her brains
My brain is not for sale. I use it only for purposes I deem to be worthy and the only worthy purpose I've ever come across is to set myself free.

scratchycat
04-26-2012, 08:03 AM
Thanks everyone!! This is better than Scamlandpro SoapOperaLand anyday!!! I am learning so much and at my age!

path2prosperity
04-26-2012, 08:46 AM
Thanks everyone!! This is better than Scamlandpro SoapOperaLand anyday!!! I am learning so much and at my age!

I can not wait to read the book. "Who is Who in Scamland?" One of them (a woman) introduced Jake Amadee and Todd Heaps on Adland. SBM and Okosh survived a few rounds in Scamland before being banned.

MMB could run an honest business if he sold Adland lines like "tarts unwashed knickers" to dog lovers. Carol Salisbury and her wonder dog (Taffy?) may get some some very nice perfumes to sniff, if MMB and Finix set up store over there.

My cat would not say No to some unwashed rugby players socks. When my son left home two of my cats smelled of nice perfume after a day courting affection from my neighbours. I prefered most instead of the smell of men's sweaty socks that they had when my son lived with me. He often came home after three daily rowing training sessions and fell asleep in his clothes. I was going to burn a rather good quality "laundry basket" made of good wood but it became one of the cat's favourite places for a good nights sleep.

okosh
04-26-2012, 05:55 PM
The only things you have on me is what Patryn told you and Patryn doesn't know me from Adam in real life.

You wish that were true.....

okosh
04-26-2012, 05:55 PM
I can not wait to read the book. "Who is Who in Scamland?" One of them (a woman) introduced Jake Amadee and Todd Heaps on Adland. SBM and Okosh survived a few rounds in Scamland before being banned.

I'm not banned....Not last time I looked anyways...

path2prosperity
04-26-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm not banned....Not last time I looked anyways...

how did you manage that MATE? I find it hard to get through a week without opening my mouth and putting my foot in it. If you survived from 2006 without getting yourself banned you must be the soul of tact with some people.

Finix
04-26-2012, 09:47 PM
You wish that were true.....
What is it you think you have, darling? I'm an honest hard working tax paying citizen all around.

EagleOne
04-26-2012, 11:19 PM
Since it is apparent that maniacalmoronbrain has left the building, :shocked: and highly unlikely to return again, is there any reason to keep this thread open?

Kind of makes you think he knows that Fred is ready to do a runner, and doesn't want to be anywhere near here when he does. I think the restart that was announced would have happened by now except for the fact that there was a boatload of cash rushed into JBP/JSS and he didn't want to miss all of it. Now he can go ahead with his planned restart as no-one will be upset since they were warned it was coming. This will give everyone a false sense of security it is just a restart, and not Fred running with the money. It is my hunch this may be it. I'm not convinced that Fred thinks he can last to another restart. With the CONSOB ruling, I think Fred is worried other authorities may be next, so it is time to shut this down. It definitely is going to be interesting to see just what happens when he shuts it down, and if he comes back.

okosh
04-27-2012, 02:55 AM
how did you manage that MATE? I find it hard to get through a week without opening my mouth and putting my foot in it. If you survived from 2006 without getting yourself banned you must be the soul of tact with some people.

LOL...They don't ban me...They just delete the threads I post in....It's why my post count is so low there....

okosh
04-27-2012, 03:32 AM
What is it you think you have, darling? I'm an honest hard working tax paying citizen all around.

Darling??...LOL...Back of the bus finix....

And I don't think I have anything...I know what I have....Don't ask me to post it unless yo want your world exposed....))

Finix
04-27-2012, 05:14 AM
I think you are confusing me with someone important, hon. My world exposed? Oh, my. You have pictures of me doing housekeeping? Big deal, I'm not ashamed of it, I'm proud of it.

Finix
04-27-2012, 05:58 AM
What it is you think you have, you can go ahead and post it, if it's going to make you feel better. I have nothing to hide. I work a manual labor job and I'm proud of it. I have a feeling that the only thing it will do is expose you as some sort of stalker. Why you are stalking online persona finix since 2007, I have no idea, but I'm pretty used to it by now, so it doesn't even bother me any more.

Whip
04-27-2012, 09:05 AM
Since it is apparent that maniacalmoronbrain has left the building, :shocked: and highly unlikely to return again, is there any reason to keep this thread open?

Kind of makes you think he knows that Fred is ready to do a runner, and doesn't want to be anywhere near here when he does. I think the restart that was announced would have happened by now except for the fact that there was a boatload of cash rushed into JBP/JSS and he didn't want to miss all of it. Now he can go ahead with his planned restart as no-one will be upset since they were warned it was coming. This will give everyone a false sense of security it is just a restart, and not Fred running with the money. It is my hunch this may be it. I'm not convinced that Fred thinks he can last to another restart. With the CONSOB ruling, I think Fred is worried other authorities may be next, so it is time to shut this down. It definitely is going to be interesting to see just what happens when he shuts it down, and if he comes back.

Indeed. He's been tempting fate playing this long.....

MoneyMakingBrain
04-27-2012, 01:03 PM

You continue to spew crap out of your mouth whenever you open it. I don't want to come back to your stupid forum that much any more because my points were made, you idiot:

A- You are a despicable sock puppeteer who, by own admission, likes to go on the web with software that disguises and changes IP addresses and that's exactly what deceptive sock puppeteers who are up to no good use as a main tool.

B- You were caught on several occasions posing as someone else, that info is buried on these pages in this thread but the info is clear on my blogs. The reality is there is a culture of sock puppetry between you, Okosh, who is clearly "LRM," and Patrick who also pretends to be different users. You are as bad posing as "Baylee", "Brutus", "ProfHenryHiggins", etc. Pathetic

C- By your own admission, you are a "super" moderator on these forums which begs the question, are you also the owner. I know you own it because it's the only thing that makes sense: you're the only one with a real signature which promotes yet another dishonest web service. I also know that Patrick is either a partner or the co-owner because the web bugs I planted proved that his IP is always here and if you look on the bottom of this page as example, all his back-links are prominently displayed. One thing you got to hand to Patrick is the fact that he doesn't play with IP proxies when he visits as himself. :)

D- You continue to rant about the end of JBP like a world doomsday moron and yet nothing happens for almost 2 years now. Who gives a **** about what the Italian SEC mafia guys think about JBP. Nobody should. Let people play with their money if they want to an get off your high horse with that false sense of morality you don't have.

E- And the main point, you are a self declared "scam fighter" with little to back it up, all talk, no trousers, who is himself a deceptive individual. All you really care is about idiots donating money to your crumbling "non-profit" business. The IRS is coming so be prepared.

E- The point is moot, even UncleFesta is got your number in World Law Direct forum and I do got a life, I don't want to compete for who can make you look worse anymore. :) I hope you've learned your lesson from me (like you ever could) and there is a price to pay online when you mess with someone you don't even know, so you should stop talking trash about people you don't know either.

Take good care "Eggs on Legs" . LOL!!!

MMB

EagleOne
04-27-2012, 02:45 PM
You continue to spew crap out of your mouth whenever you open it. I don't want to come back to your stupid forum that much any more because my points were made, you idiot:

A- You are a despicable sock puppeteer who, by own admission, likes to go on the web with software that disguises and changes IP addresses and that's exactly what deceptive sock puppeteers who are up to no good use as a main tool.

B- You were caught on several occasions posing as someone else, that info is buried on these pages in this thread but the info is clear on my blogs. The reality is there is a culture of sock puppetry between you, Okosh, who is clearly "LRM," and Patrick who also pretends to be different users. You are as bad posing as "Baylee", "Brutus", "ProfHenryHiggins", etc. Pathetic

C- By your own admission, you are a "super" moderator on these forums which begs the question, are you also the owner. I know you own it because it's the only thing that makes sense: you're the only one with a real signature which promotes yet another dishonest web service. I also know that Patrick is either a partner or the co-owner because the web bugs I planted proved that his IP is always here and if you look on the bottom of this page as example, all his back-links are prominently displayed. One thing you got to hand to Patrick is the fact that he doesn't play with IP proxies when he visits as himself. :)

D- You continue to rant about the end of JBP like a world doomsday moron and yet nothing happens for almost 2 years now. Who gives a **** about what the Italian SEC mafia guys think about JBP. Nobody should. Let people play with their money if they want to an get off your high horse with that false sense of morality you don't have.

E- And the main point, you are a self declared "scam fighter" with little to back it up, all talk, no trousers, who is himself a deceptive individual. All you really care is about idiots donating money to your crumbling "non-profit" business. The IRS is coming so be prepared.

E- The point is moot, even UncleFesta is got your number in World Law Direct forum and I do got a life, I don't want to compete for who can make you look worse anymore. :) I hope you've learned your lesson from me (like you ever could) and there is a price to pay online when you mess with someone you don't even know, so you should stop talking trash about people you don't know either.

Take good care "Eggs on Legs" . LOL!!!

MMB

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Finix
04-27-2012, 03:36 PM
E- The point is moot, even UncleFesta is got your number in World Law Direct forum and I do got a life, I don't want to compete for who can make you look worse anymore. :)
I couldn't care less who owns this forum or if every single ID here belongs to just one person. The point of a forum is to respond to the text, not to people. However, there is about as much evidence that you are Uncle Festa as there is to support your claims. That is, none.

laidback
04-27-2012, 03:45 PM
E- The point is moot, even UncleFesta is got your number in World Law Direct forum and I do got a life, I don't want to compete for who can make you look worse anymore. :)

MMB
Hahahahaha! So we have a competition between Festering Boil. and MushyMuckBreathe to try to make someone look bad.....and they are BOTH losing....! The only ones they are making look bad are themselves....!!!Keep up the work guys....even numbskulls like you can serve as examples....bad ones!!!:loser:

Whip
04-27-2012, 07:25 PM
Hahahahaha! So we have a competition between Festering Boil. and MushyMuckBreathe to try to make someone look bad.....and they are BOTH losing....! The only ones they are making look bad are themselves....!!!Keep up the work guys....even numbskulls like you can serve as examples....bad ones!!!:loser:

Ole Fecal and the Turdburglar are not a good combo together. They would constantly be arguing as to who gets 'behind' in the spoon.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-27-2012, 07:42 PM
And stop talking about this man who you don't even know,
All Men Are Innocent Until Proven Guilty!

And that's exactly the point to this thread.

MMB

Edit: Lynn, what's the point to editing what your meat puppet Laidback (Patrick) has to say, or do you feel powerful correcting the PatricK Pretty blog????????????

Yes, I agree with all of you and I've also heard that Fred is going to commit career suicide by running away with all the money in a special rocket ship built by NASA going to Mars (and payed with this "Ponzi" scheme).

Seriously, consider the facts:

Fred Mann, does exist.
Fred Mann is a wealthy man indeed.
Fred is a not crazy, maybe a bit of a dreamer, but not insane.
Fed is a an older guy, who's been around the block a few times (done this, done that).
Fred knows more about math than all of you put together, maybe he didn't write "the code" or "the math" himself, but he is behind all this.

Why is this sustainable?
Because there are 'restarts'. Sure, if you were in the middle of one cycle earning $200 per day, you could be restarted and have your daily cash earnings slowed down to $40/day, that is, until you compound more in the coming weeks. Regardless, that still pisses people off, but they don't lose their money.

The problem for me is not whether this is sustainable, or not. Nothing is "sustainable" in life, so don't be naive, that's a physical impossibility. One look on the cosmos and you know that.

The problem for me is what's going to happen when the general public is made aware of, in spite of you, governments, the FTC and FCC, etc.

Will they have to add to do more restarts more often and at a lower interest rate in order to cope for the big demand?
How would the matrix deal with the massive demand for new positions, otherwise?
Will they have to lower the interest rate gradually?
How would that be perceived among investors?
Would this create more matrices promising more?
Would JBP lose popularity and be forced to end?
Everybody knows that any losers will be those running positions on the last 75 days of the matrix.
The question is, will Fred announce the end of it and payback/payout these people if this should happen?

As you can see I am way ahead of you. Maybe year 2014.

The reason why things are not sustainable, though, has nothing to do with Fred or the folks behind JPB.
I predict that Just Been Paid will be victim of his own success and just like Facebook who grew and grew (and continues) because of its user base, it will die because of its lack of advertisement dollar value. BTW, if someone ever made real money with Facebook ads, please show me those screenshots.
http://musicmasteringonline.com/re-moneymakingbrain.gif

So, before these business systems collapse, the writing will be on the wall. But, I give JBP at least a couple of years, maybe a few more. I could be wrong, of course, and the matrix will grow, the decline , then stabilize. Remember, there is still that company called AOL. The most important thing to keep in mind is that you can bank on the fact that Frederick Mann is behind it. The man has good intentions and has dreams of a better, more financially free world. Good luck with that.

Nancetta
04-27-2012, 08:01 PM
I couldn't care less who owns this forum or if every single ID here belongs to just one person. The point of a forum is to respond to the text, not to people. However, there is about as much evidence that you are Uncle Festa as there is to support your claims. That is, none.

Like you I don't believe that MMB and UncleFesta are the same people. Although, I am still confused as to the fight these two have with Eagle, Okosh, You etc...Maybe it's just me...:RpS_confused:

EagleOne
04-27-2012, 08:03 PM
And stop talking about this man who you don't even know,

And that's exactly the point to this thread.

MMB

Edit: Lynn, what's the point to editing what your meat puppet Laidback (Patrick) has to say, or do you feel powerful correcting the PatricK Pretty blog????????????

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Finix
04-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Although, I am still confused as to the fight these two have with Eagle, Okosh, You etc...Maybe it's just me...:RpS_confused:
It's up to you, but my advice - don't get into this BS. It's just ego-driven flame wars, a waste of time. If you want to learn something interesting, pay attention to the information about how things work, not gossip about people.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-27-2012, 08:40 PM
Like you I don't believe that MMB and UncleFesta are the same people. Although, I am still confused as to the fight these two have with Eagle, Okosh, You etc...Maybe it's just me...:RpS_confused:

You are wrong my Canadian friend. I don't hate Eggers. I only hate his hypocrisy and his coward personal attacks against an old man that lots of people are happy with what he is doing. They also know they're doing risky business. AFAIK, Fred Mann has been straight forward with his program from the beginning and if you want in, you do it at your own risk, but he won't run with the money..... only a hypocrite like Eggers will blow the whistle on him and ruin it for all those people that were making money and it would be like "Eggs on Legs was right all along": the programme was closed by the Feds, so "Fred had to have run with all the money, I told you so". That's what eggers want to see happen so he can claim he shut it down, so he is a hero , THE "scam fighter" or whatever, at least that's his stupid delusion.

I really don't care one way or the other what happens with JBP. I mean if people lost their money, that's their stupidity but that has to be prompted by a dishonest action from Fred, not this delusional scam fighter EagleOne bullshit. And when people find out that Eggers and The PP bullshit blog were the ones who prompted the demise of JBP, you will think I was an online pussy cat in the way I treated Lynn. These people are going to be so angry they'll probably send him a letter with some powder to kill roaches (or something else, if you get my meaning). The guy is innocent until proven innocent, "Eggers" should leave him alone. "Lynn" should stop harassing that old guy online. Maybe by being hard on him I am saving "Eggs On Legs" from all the angry people who he will encounter if JBP is shut down by his constant harping.

BTW, how is the weather in Edmonton???

MMB

Nancetta
04-27-2012, 08:49 PM
It's up to you, but my advice - don't get into this BS. It's just ego-driven flame wars, a waste of time. If you want to learn something interesting, pay attention to the information about how things work, not gossip about people.

That's just it...I am trying to learn how things work...That is why I ask questions...The 'gossip' about people does not interest me. I 'sift' through the personal attacks I see about people in posts...I know there is much more to it (not the gossip)...I mean the real machinations behind all these schemes, scams, ponzis, hyips etc...

baylee
04-27-2012, 08:51 PM
I see the drain is back, what a joke!

littleroundman
04-27-2012, 08:58 PM
The reality is there is a culture of sock puppetry between you, Okosh, who is clearly "LRM," and Patrick who also pretends to be different users. You are as bad posing as "Baylee", "Brutus", "ProfHenryHiggins", etc. Pathetic

And yet, it's MoneyMakingBrain shouting long and hard about "innocent until proven guilty"

Double standards, much, Mr Brain ???

Finix
04-27-2012, 09:23 PM
I mean the real machinations behind all these schemes, scams, ponzis, hyips etc...
It's basic emotional manipulation. Find out what people need and pimp your program as a solution to what it is they need.

MoneyMakingBrain
04-27-2012, 09:24 PM
I see the drain is back, what a joke!

I tell you what the joke was, your sock puppet account "LRM". I always thought that "Baylee" was a Lynn's sock puppet (because only an idiot would use a back link to Eagle Research Associates in his signature file) I am not so sure right now, but you're still the same idiot I met in February and you still use this sock puppet to insult users. Isn't that the reason I planted those web bugs??? How funny life can be, huh??? You are such a coward "Little Round Man". I guess since both you and Eggs on Legs can access any user accounts (admins and super mods can) the point is moot.

MMB

MoneyMakingBrain
04-27-2012, 09:32 PM
It's basic emotional manipulation. Find out what people need and pimp your program as a solution to what it is they need.

"Finix" from South Carolina: I am sick and tired of your meaningless conversations in this thread, why don't you go make your own stupid topic somewhere else??????

And you Nancetta from Edmonton, Canada, go post your BS with her, alright????????

You are both deluding this topic with your empty posts. Next, UncleFesta is gonna show up and all hell is gonna break loose!!!!!!!!

MMB

littleroundman
04-27-2012, 09:32 PM
HeHeHe,

I gotta tell ya, MoneyMakingBrain really DOES make me laugh.

His arguments are so twisted and his logic so tortured, I can hear them screaming in pain way down here in Oz.

Nancetta
04-27-2012, 09:43 PM
You are wrong my Canadian friend.

It does not bother me in the least that you know I am from Canada. I am proud to be Canadian. And, it's out there on the 'net and my profile should show that...So, you are trying to prove?

I don't hate Eggers. I only hate his hypocrisy and his coward personal attacks against an old man that lots of people are happy with what he is doing.

I don't agree with anyone 'attacking' anyone else...I especially don't like people attacking the 'elderly'...However, if the 'elderly' one is 'lucid' enough to scam (not saying he is) then game on...Wouldn't you agree?

They also know they're doing risky business.

Who knows this? Fred or the ones who are 'buying' into it?

AFAIK, Fred Mann has been straight forward with his program from the beginning and if you want in, you do it at your own risk, but he won't run with the money

How, exactly, do you know he has been straightfoward and won't run with the money? If you have nothing to hide, you will be honest about your answer to this.

..... only a hypocrite like Eggers will blow the whistle on him

Umm...What?? Why would anyone, including Eagle Associates, have to 'blow the whistle' on anyone if what they were doing is legitimate? If it was LEGIT there would be no 'whistle to blow'.

and ruin it for all those people that were making money

Again...What?? What would Eagle, or others, be 'ruining' if what Fred was doing was legit? What about those who were NOT making money? Come on, MMB...if you have nothing to hide, be honest in your answers.

I really don't care one way or the other what happens with JBP.

This doesn't ring true with me. You seem to care deeply...Why?

And when people find out that Eggers and The PP bullshit blog were the ones who prompted the demise of JBP, you will think I was an online pussy cat in the way I treated Lynn.

These people are going to be so angry they'll probably send him a letter with some powder to kill roaches (or something else, if you get my meaning).

I don't quite get your meaning, but I'm hoping it's not what I'm thinking it is...I would like to think you are not that stupid that you would make what could be perceived as a threat...Seriously, MMB, I would like to think you are smarter than that...

BTW, how is the weather in Edmonton???

It snowed here today. Then it melted. You should know, MMB, the best on the net have tried to 'intimidate' me ..You don't even come close. Oh my Dahlin', I would love nothing more than for you to keep talking about me being from Canada...Now it is up to you to figure out why I would LOVE for you to do that...

MMB

MoneyMakingBrain
04-27-2012, 09:44 PM
HeHeHe,

I gotta tell ya, MoneyMakingBrain really DOES make me laugh.

His arguments are so twisted and his logic so tortured, I can hear them screaming in pain way down here in Oz.

Well, make up your mind moron, either you post using your Edmonton IP or your Perth IP, but not using both.

MMB

littleroundman
04-27-2012, 10:09 PM
Well, make up your mind moron, either you post using your Edmonton IP or your Perth IP, but not using both.

MMB

HeHeHe, see what I mean about making me laugh ???

Right on cue, MonkeyBrain cracks me up with another funny.

Now, I'm Nancetta as well as all the other people MMB says I am.

Hilarious.

Nancetta
04-27-2012, 10:10 PM

MMB

Sorry LRM, MMB seems to be calling you the moron...:RpS_biggrin:

Heaven knows I would love to be in Australia...Perth or elsewhere...However, I don't think LRM would like to be in Canada...cause of the snow and all...:RpS_laugh:

MoneyMakingBrain
04-27-2012, 10:12 PM
Thanks for your replies...I am happy you are not the "LRM"...phew!!!

It does not bother me in the least that you know I am from Canada. I am proud to be Canadian. And, it's out there on the 'net and my profile should show that...So, you are trying to prove?

I am happy for you

I don't agree with anyone 'attacking' anyone else...I especially don't like people attacking the 'elderly'...However, if the 'elderly' one is 'lucid' enough to scam (not saying he is) then game on...Wouldn't you agree?

Yes

Who knows this? Fred or the ones who are 'buying' into it?

The ones buying do

How, exactly, do you know he has been straightfoward and won't run with the money? If you have nothing to hide, you will be honest about your answer to this.

I just believe the guy is serious about making his program "the real thing" and prove the skeptics wrong. He fits the profile of an idealist.

Umm...What?? Why would anyone, including Eagle Associates, have to 'blow the whistle' on anyone if what they were doing is legitimate? If it was LEGIT there would be no 'whistle to blow'.

Because you can cry wolf, blow whistles on imaginary burglars, or you can shout it out loud that it's a scam but that doesn't make it one.

Again...What?? What would Eagle, or others, be 'ruining' if what Fred was doing was legit? What about those who were NOT making money? Come on, MMB...if you have nothing to hide, be honest in your answers.

We don't know if Fred is doing something legit, that's not the point. Talking garbage online and making false accusations is ruining it for those who wish their investment returned.

This doesn't ring true with me. You seem to care deeply...Why?
I care about the principle.

I don't quite get your meaning, but I'm hoping it's not what I'm thinking it is...I would like to think you are not that stupid that you would make what could be perceived as a threat...Seriously, MMB, I would like to think you are smarter than that...
**** OFF, now that's a direct insult and you don't have to get my meaning. Don't put words in my mouth if you don't get my meaning. If I want to threaten Eggs On Legs, I would just do it, but if you knew how to read people's mind you would see that I am trying to stop him from doing damage that will come back to haunt him.

It snowed here today. Then it melted. You should know, MMB, the best on the net have tried to 'intimidate' me ..You don't even come close. Oh my Dahlin', I would love nothing more than for you to keep talking about me being from Canada...Now it is up to you to figure out why I would LOVE for you to do that...
Yeah well, who gives a ****.

MMB

Nancetta
04-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks for your replies...I am happy you are not the "LRM"...phew!!!

Glad you finally realized that...LOL

**** OFF, now that's a direct insult and you don't have to get my meaning. Don't put words in my mouth if you don't get my meaning.

Oh, MMB...Why did you have to go and say that? You have now lost ALL credibility. I did not put words in your mouth. I was replying to what you said. I don't care if you insult me. I don't know you...Your insults towards me mean nothing. What I am concerned about, for you, is that what you say could be perceived as a threat. I know you know better than that.

If I want to threaten Eggs On Legs, I would just do it, but if you knew how to read people's mind you would see that I am trying to stop him from doing damage that will come back to haunt him.

What does this mean? In what way will this haunt Eagle?

You appear to be a very angry person...why, I don't know.

Whip
04-27-2012, 10:53 PM
HeHeHe, see what I mean about making me laugh ???

Right on cue, MonkeyBrain cracks me up with another funny.

Now, I'm Nancetta as well as all the other people MMB says I am.

Hilarious.

He truly is a mongoloid staring at a ferris wheel.

littleroundman
04-27-2012, 10:56 PM

Well, they are if your only knowledge of the law comes from watching repeats of Perry Mason and Law and Order.

The presumption of innocence, sometimes referred to by the Latin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_legal_Latin_terms) expression Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat, is the principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty. Application of this principle is a legal right (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights) of the accused in a CRIMINAL TRIAL (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_procedure), recognised in MANY nations. The burden of proof (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_burden_of_proof) is thus on the prosecution (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prosecutor), which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilt_%28law%29) beyond a reasonable doubt (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reasonable_doubt). If reasonable doubt remains, the accused is to be acquitted (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acquittal).

Frederick Mann and JustBeenPaid are accepting money and making the claims, the "burden of proof" if it exists, rests with them.