PDA

View Full Version : The official "MoneyMakingBrain makes a fool of himself" thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 12:06 PM
MonkeyBrain isn't even trying to make his rantings look legitimate any more.

He's become a shotgun troll.

Nonsense! THIS IS a forum for TROLLS!
NOTHING is legitimate on this stupid forum.
Only an IDIOT would pay attention to what a guy like you has to say.

He figures if he keeps spraying his pellets around enough, at least ONE thing he says might be true.
And copy your tactics??? Nahhhhh.

Imagine trying to convince people overseas companies can automatically do business legally within the USA.
Learn to form a sentences, young man, go back to school (that's not being pedantic or being petty like you, it's good advice).
Try:
"Imagine trying to convince people overseas that companies can automatically do business legally within the USA"

People can "join" them, as MonkeyBoy puts it, but "joining" is not doing business.

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr5974-11

(http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr5974-11)MoneyMakingBrain....struggling to make sense
(http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr5974-11)

Keep talking nonsense. Every company you mentioned is an American company. JBP is not. Why is that so hard for you to understand???? Maybe because you are just a moron admin???

laidback
06-08-2012, 12:49 PM
And still, not surprisingly, no one knows this is Lynn's sock puppet doing all the talking and coming to his defense.

Doesn't this look like another post from Lynn? (right down to the use of bold blue fonts)?? Even the signature line wants to imply that the person posting considers himself a literate fellow who admires an 'American author'.
Hmmm, an author..... like......Lynn??? He wished.... :)
Yada, blah, etc....yeah, whatever...

EagleOne
06-08-2012, 01:39 PM
In regard to this statement of yours, and I quote:

"Keep talking nonsense. Every company you mentioned is an American company. JBP is not."

Not true. Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits is it maniacalmoronbrain. Please note the following taken from the CFTC press release:

InstaTrade Corporation d/b/a InstaForex, a British Virgin Islands company;
InvesttechFX Technologies, Inc., a Canadian corporation located in Toronto;

It makes no difference what you think. If a company is doing business in the US, selling to US citizens, it must be licensed and registered to do so. It makes no difference where it is located, the US authorities has jurisdiction. This is not me saying this, but I am merely stating what the US Law says. It makes no difference if you are a sovereign or not, the law still applies.

By the way, since you know nothing about HYIP or Ponzi's, you might want to read about Nick Smirnow and his P-2-P he ran from Canada. A major Ponzi, and had US citizens in his program. He ran with the money, and the US has filed charges against him and he is Canadian and his company was Canadian. So much for your "if it is not in the US, US laws do not apply" garbage.

You truly are an idiot. Thanks for proving it for all to see.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 02:53 PM
In regard to this statement of yours, and I quote:

"Keep talking nonsense. Every company you mentioned is an American company. JBP is not."

Not true. Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits is it maniacalmoronbrain. Please note the following taken from the CFTC press release:

InstaTrade Corporation d/b/a InstaForex, a British Virgin Islands company;
InvesttechFX Technologies, Inc., a Canadian corporation located in Toronto;

Oooh, you got me there....... So there are two non-US companies that have been soliciting in the US without being registered in the US.....BIG DEAL!
Let the CFTC sue JBP for that then, see how far that will get them. And anyway, if one uses your silly comparisons, it would only help JBP prove its case since it hasn't been sued by either the SEC, FTC or the CFTC. That logic, of course, is as stupid as your reasons for calling it a "fraud", and Fred Mann a "crook".

You know, Lynn, there are a lot of things that your corrupt government doesn't want you to do or to know. But. making some money online with an "unregistered" company should be the least of your government's problems.

It makes no difference what you think. If a company is doing business in the US, selling to US citizens, it must be licensed and registered to do so. It makes no difference where it is located, the US authorities has jurisdiction. This is not me saying this, but I am merely stating what the US Law says. It makes no difference if you are a sovereign or not, the law still applies.

It also makes no difference what you believe, JBP is not doing business in the US, it's doing business on the web, get that through your head.

By the way, since you know nothing about HYIP or Ponzi's, you might want to read about Nick Smirnow and his P-2-P he ran from Canada. A major Ponzi, and had US citizens in his program. He ran with the money, and the US has filed charges against him and he is Canadian and his company was Canadian. So much for your "if it is not in the US, US laws do not apply" garbage.[/COLOR][/B]

Again, more anecdotal garbage, self serving and convenient to your own personal agenda trying to prove an unprovable point, no matter what or how, resorting to lies, and creating fallacies, you are truly a despicable ignorant sock puppeteer with delusions of internet cop.

You truly are an idiot. Thanks for proving it for all to see.
Says the NUMBER ONE IDIOT on Realscam.com, the forum where the real scammers gather to anonymously harass others and promote their own scams....

Just let me ask you one final question, Lynn; do you believe in extraterrestrial life????
Just curious.

EagleOne
06-08-2012, 03:49 PM
maniacalmoronbrain has nothing, has never had nothing, and is nothing but smoke and mirrors, huffing and puffing, deflection, misdirection, name-calling, and ignorance. Never has someone posted so little in so many pages.

Did you get a refund on your IP Detector?

In regard to your final question (which we all know will not be your final question) until you started posting here No.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 05:09 PM
maniacalmoronbrain has nothing, has never had nothing, and is nothing but smoke and mirrors, huffing and puffing, deflection, misdirection, name-calling, and ignorance. Never has someone posted so little in so many pages.

And with that said, I hope you are finally satisfied that you have proven me wrong in this thread :)

Did you get a refund on your IP Detector?.
A refund on web bugs??? :)
You still don't know how all that works, do you???
To quote your own words:
"Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits is it?"
Here:
The Web Bug FAQ (http://w2.eff.org/Privacy/Marketing/web_bug.html)

In regard to your final question (which we all know will not be your final question) until you started posting here No.
So all these people people were as delusional as you???
List of UFO sightings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFO_sightings)
Guess where was the only known UFO crash in the world and which government has been denying it for 50 years now?
Have you ever asked hard questions about anything in your life? Like who is really Lynn Edgington?

EagleOne
06-08-2012, 05:34 PM
:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_ lol: maniacalmoronbrain jumping to conclusions again about what I do and don't know, and proving my points. I haven't had to prove you wrong, you have done that all by yourself.

By the way, you do know that Fred is just the front man for JBP and Carl is the real brains don't you?

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 06:32 PM
I haven't had to prove you wrong, you have done that all by yourself.
Sure, sure....... if Lynn Edgington of "EagleOne" says so, then we all know it must be the "truth" :)

By the way, you do know that Fred is just the front man for JBP and Carl is the real brains don't you?

I am the one who told Patrick Hernan that to begin with, and he was supposed to be the most informed online reporter on the PatrickPretty.com blog. :)

To quote your own words (again):
"Reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits is it?"
http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index2.html#post16103

However, I don't have the facts to make an opinion with certainty that he is the brains of anything.

EagleOne
06-08-2012, 07:04 PM
maniacalmoronbrain's response when the facts prove his comments are wrong:

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 07:19 PM
maniacalmoronbrain's response when the facts prove his comments are wrong:

Oh I like that picture. It perfectly illustrates where your head goes whenever someone tells you something you don't want to hear.

Why are my comments wrong now???

EagleOne
06-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Oh I like that picture. It perfectly illustrates where your head goes whenever someone tells you something you don't want to hear.

Why are my comments wrong now???

You've got to be kidding. When presented with "FACTS" and "cases" that it makes no difference where a company is located, that if the company is selling to US citizens, they have to be registered and licensed to do so, the US authorities do have jurisdiction your excuse was: butt, butt, butt it doesn't apply to JBP, or it was only 2. Actually I could provide you with dozen of cases, but your reply will always be: butt, butt, butt it doesn't apply to JBP.

But really, this is the best reply you could come up with? :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

littleroundman
06-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Poor MonkeyBrain,

He's finally lost the plot completely.

It's taken a while, but now the voices have taken over completely.

Time for your mum to up the medication, MonkeyBrain.

MoneyMakingBrain....such a waste.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 08:21 PM
You've got to be kidding. When presented with "FACTS" and "cases" that it makes no difference where a company is located, that if the company is selling to US citizens, they have to be registered and licensed to do so, the US authorities do have jurisdiction your excuse was: butt, butt, butt it doesn't apply to JBP, or it was only 2. Actually I could provide you with dozen of cases, but your reply will always be: butt, butt, butt it doesn't apply to JBP.

But really, this is the best reply you could come up with? :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

How about this; you are gonna see space aliens landing before you see any US agency and LE taking down the JBP site.....

What "US citizens" want to do with their money is their freaking prerogative, but to say that because of them the US authorities should have leeway to conduct a witch hunt on any company operating on the web which they feel is a "threat" to US citizens (even though not one BBB complaint exists on file), it's the result of your stupid slave mentality, Edgington, nothing more.

Next, you are gonna tell us that the US and the FCC should regulate all companies on the WWW, and it doesn't matter where they come from....yeah right., tell that to the Iranians, the Cubans and the Venezuelans to mention a few, they'll welcome your idea :)

littleroundman
06-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Poor child,

missed the point again.

Again with the same ol' same ol' misdirection.

Say offshore registered businesses can't do business within the USA without the requisite permits, and MonkeyBrain shoots off into multiple tirades about everything BUT the question at hand.

Provide him with nicely balanced examples of where US based and non-US based companies are treated the same by US regulators and off he shoots again.

Point out we're talking about doing business WITHIN the US, and he starts talking about the web.

MoneyMakingBrain....it's like a washing machine inside my head

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 08:35 PM
Poor MonkeyBrain,

He's finally lost the plot completely.

It's taken a while, but now the voices have taken over completely.

Time for your mum to up the medication, MonkeyBrain.

MoneyMakingBrain....such a waste.

The only ones needing medication on this forum are clearly Lynn and you. It's obvious that you guys are hooked on me. The more you post, the more I am proven right. The bad news is that there is no pill you guys can swallow to ease this desperate need to post always something in this thread. I suggest psychotherapy for your mental decease, but you guys won't take me serious so.....

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Provide him with nicely balanced examples of where US based and non-US based companies are treated the same by US regulators and off he shoots again.

Point out we're talking about doing business WITHIN the US, and he starts talking about the web.

Perhaps that's where the source of your confusion is Mr. little idiot "admin". JBP is not doing business "WITHIN" the US. You want to convince me of that??? Why don't you try convincing the CFTC, FTC or the SEC instead of rambling in here like a lunatic???

littleroundman
06-08-2012, 09:11 PM
This whole experience will probably turn out well for the future of MonkeyBrains' chosen career as a troll.

He's learning that, to be successful as a troll he's better off using hit 'n run tactics, rather than hang around the same spot for an extended period of time.

The longer a troll stays on the same forum or site, the greater the chance of its' true intentions and lack of knowledge becoming obvious.

Hopefully MonkeyBrain learns from his experience and changes tactics for his next HYIP pimping assignment.

MoneyMakingBrain.....troll-in-training

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Since mmb has now invited all of you who read this post to comment, please let him know if you support him and his cause, or if you think is he is, well, just full of it because you believe all of us whom he attacks. Maybe he can get more people supporting him here than he does on his own blog. At least hundreds of people read this thread unlike the one or two who read his blog. Now I know you will do it in a nice way, so please feel free to express yourselves here.

Maybe if you allowed people to post without moderation (an excuse by the admins and moderators like you to preview user comments before anything is posted) you wouldn't have guys like UncleFesta making videos about the the things you say on RS :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOUq4Z6R7xI

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 09:30 PM
This whole experience will probably turn out well for the future of MonkeyBrains' chosen career as a troll.

He's learning that, to be successful as a troll he's better off using hit 'n run tactics, rather than hang around the same spot for an extended period of time.

The longer a troll stays on the same forum or site, the greater the chance of its' true intentions and lack of knowledge becoming obvious.

Hopefully MonkeyBrain learns from his experience and changes tactics for his next HYIP pimping assignment.

Keep it up, young man. It's clear that you rationalize too much your own shortcomings and with a big surplus of ignorance to boot.
After 91 pages, calling me a troll, this or that, it's not gonna give you credibility at this point.

Whip
06-08-2012, 09:37 PM

Yeah.....he's failed miserably.

moneydownthedrain - a gaping puss boil on society's ass.

Nancetta
06-08-2012, 09:48 PM
Here is some wisdom from Wayne Dyer:

"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
"Everything you are against weakens you. Everything you are for empowers you."
"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours."
Read more at Wayne Dyer Quotes - BrainyQuote (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/wayne_dyer.html#We59YqDc7ucPtjGu.99)

I wish you well, in spite of yourself, "LRM".

I am a 'follower', 'watcher' of Dr. Wayne Dyer. I, somehow, think that his 'sayings', 'quotes', 'teaching's' etc are not, nor have they ever been, geared towards those who involve themselves in hyips/scams/triplers so said individual(s) can excuse their involvement in said scams. I am quite sure he would not appreciate someone quoting him when doing so is not for the good of others...That's JMHO.

MMB, I think you have a 'vested interest' in JBP and Freddie Mann...

vest·ed in·ter·est:

A personal stake or involvement in an undertaking or state of affairs, esp. one with an expectation of financial gain.

A person or group having such a personal stake or involvement.

A special interest in an existing system, arrangement, or institution for particular personal reasons.

Could it be that you are more involved in JBP than you want anyone to know?...Perhaps personal or financial? If personal, could it be that you are more involved with/know more about Freddie and are afraid of him? Mind you, this is JMHO...

EagleOne
06-08-2012, 09:58 PM
Poor festa, can't get anyone to view his assinine video's so he has to have maniacalmoronbrain troll for him here.

Nancetta, maniacalmoronbrain is Fred.

Nancetta
06-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Poor festa, can't get anyone to view his assinine video's so he has to have maniacalmoronbrain troll for him here.

Nancetta, maniacalmoronbrain is Fred.

Unc, why would you just not come in here and post? Please tell me you are not having someone else post for you...please...

Is MMB Freddie Mann?? Is that what this has been about all this time??

littleroundman
06-08-2012, 10:31 PM
Maybe if you allowed people to post without moderation (an excuse by the admins and moderators like you to preview user comments before anything is posted) you wouldn't have guys like UncleFesta making videos about the the things you say on RS :)

Err, right.

As if the possibility Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell/Uncle Festa may or not post videos enters into anyones' mind when they post on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com)

This is a very small corner of a very large internet.

The space occupied by Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell/Uncle Festa is even smaller.

Someone would have to be extremely dedicated to nonsense to go looking for it, much less find it.

To paraphrase the old philosophical thought experiment: "If a troll posts a video online and nobody sees it, is it really there"

Add to that the fact Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell/Uncle Festas' reputation precedes him and another MonkeyBrain veiled threat bites the dust.

MoneyMakingBrain....desperation is showing

littleroundman
06-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Unc, why would you just not come in here and post? Please tell me you are not having someone else post for you...please...

Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell/Uncle Festa is one of an extremely small number of non-spammers banned on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

The forum software takes care of spammers, trolls, on the other hand are removed manually.

Thankfully the number of times such action has needed to be taken has been minimal.

The fact MonkeyBrain has been allowed to remain unbanned gives readers a pretty good indication of how bad a trolls' behaviour must have been to be prevented from posting.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 11:03 PM
I am a 'follower', 'watcher' of Dr. Wayne Dyer. I, somehow, think that his 'sayings', 'quotes', 'teaching's' etc are not, nor have they ever been, geared towards those who involve themselves in hyips/scams/triplers so said individual(s) can excuse their involvement in said scams.

You missed the point again, Nancetta. The quotes were intended for the LRM and to help him cope with the miserable life he must live. However, if I have misread you and you meant for individuals involved in scams like LRM and Lynn, then in that case, I wouldn't disagree there :)

I am quite sure he would not appreciate someone quoting him when doing so is not for the good of others...That's JMHO.
You must also admit that that's a big assumption on your part.

MMB, I think you have a 'vested interest' in JBP and Freddie Mann...

vest·ed in·ter·est:

A personal stake or involvement in an undertaking or state of affairs, esp. one with an expectation of financial gain.

A person or group having such a personal stake or involvement.

A special interest in an existing system, arrangement, or institution for particular personal reasons.

Do me a big favor Nancetta; don't do me any big favors (copying and pasting from online dictionaries won't help you look more literate than me)

Could it be that you are more involved in JBP than you want anyone to know?...Perhaps personal or financial? If personal, could it be that you are more involved with/know more about Freddie and are afraid of him? Mind you, this is JMHO...
You got me there Nancetta, I have a $10 "vested interest" in JBP which I got from them for free....gee bus, I guess that makes me a hypocrite like Lynn......:)
Seriously, why don't you just take what I say face value???
I want JBP to succeed, I don't believe is a scam or that Fred is a "crook".
I am not a deceptive hypocrite like Lynn and the LRM making up outrageous stories and claims to demonstrate an unprovable point and save face on their own forum.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 11:12 PM
The fact MonkeyBrain has been allowed to remain unbanned gives readers a pretty good indication of how bad a trolls' behaviour must have been to be prevented from posting.

See Nancetta??? LRM thinks you are a fool too. Everybody knows that if I am banned, I prevailed.....not all that crap that I am just being "allowed" and so. Ridiculous.

Whip
06-08-2012, 11:23 PM

That turd is not needed here. moneydownthedrain should be banned just for fellating him and spooning him every night.

Nancetta
06-08-2012, 11:32 PM
See Nancetta??? LRM thinks you are a fool too. Everybody knows that if I am banned, I prevailed.....not all that crap that I am just being "allowed" and so. Ridiculous.

I'm confused. What about LRM's post makes you think he thinks I'm a fool??

Oh no, my dahling...The only way you will 'prevail' is to show that JBP and Freddie Mann is not, in fact, a scam. And/or that you are not one in the same...Freddie Mann...Is this why you have been so 'loud' in here? Are you in fact Freddie Mann?? Why are you trying so hard to 'convince' everyone that JBP and Freddie is legit? You seem to be desperately trying to hide something...What could that be? Honestly, I have no idea...I just wish you would, for once, be straight up about everything...

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 11:37 PM
moneydownthedrain should be banned just for fellating him and spooning him every night.

Son, you may have just given your deceptive admin "LRM" the perfect solution to his dilemma :)

MoneyMakingBrain
06-08-2012, 11:44 PM
I'm confused. What about LRM's post makes you think he thinks I'm a fool??

Oh no, my dahling...The only way you will 'prevail' is to show that JBP and Freddie Mann is not, in fact, a scam. And/or that you are not one in the same...Freddie Mann...Is this why you have been so 'loud' in here? Are you in fact Freddie Mann?? Why are you trying so hard to 'convince' everyone that JBP and Freddie is legit? You seem to be desperately trying to hide something...What could that be? Honestly, I have no idea...I just wish you would, for once, be straight up about everything...

The burden of the proof is placed on the accusers and if you have read and understood my posts, you'll see that they got nothing on JBP or Fred. Can't help you if you don't see that.

littleroundman
06-08-2012, 11:45 PM
Everybody knows that if I am banned, I prevailed.

EVERYBODY ????

How about: "I'd like to think the reason I haven't been banned is because, in MonkeyBrainWorld banning me would mean I prevailed"

or even: "By letting me use all the usual suspect excuses the posters on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) can simultaneously amuse themselves at MonkeyBrains' expense while discrediting all the B/S nonsense HYIP ponzi pimps foist on an unsuspecting public"

Personally, I have the utmost faith that the great majority of visitors to REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) are intelligent enough to separate fact from MonkeyBrainFiction and, other than a few diehard HYIP ponzi players, keep their hardearned in their pocket.

Which, for a forum which never set out or claimed to be able to save the world, is about as good as it gets.

MoneyMakingBrain....legend in his own lunchtime.

Nancetta
06-09-2012, 12:03 AM
The burden of the proof is placed on the accusers and if you have read and understood my posts, you'll see that they got nothing on JBP or Fred. Can't help you if you don't see that.

I have read and am trying to understand your posts. You seem to be desperately trying to hide something. Why, if what you claim is true, that you only 'invested $10, would you be fighting so hard? Either you are afraid of Freddie, or you ARE Freddie and you are afraid...Which is it?

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 12:04 AM
EVERYBODY ????

How about: "I'd like to think the reason I haven't been banned is because, in MonkeyBrainWorld banning me would mean I prevailed"

or even: [I]"By letting me use all the usual suspect excuses the posters on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) can simultaneously amuse themselves at MonkeyBrains' expense while discrediting all the B/S nonsense HYIP ponzi pimps foist on an unsuspecting public"

Yeah right....speak for yourself, young man.
I am now a "Senior Scambuster" on this forum so......:)

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 12:21 AM
I have read and am trying to understand your posts. You seem to be desperately trying to hide something. Why, if what you claim is true, that you only 'invested $10, would you be fighting so hard? Either you are afraid of Freddie, or you ARE Freddie and you are afraid...Which is it?

Nah, trolls must do what trolls must do.

Freddie Mann and JustBeen Paid are merely the vehicles which feed MonkeyTrolls' insatiable need to be heard.

MonkeyTrolls' thought processes run something along the lines of "I don't care whether it's positive or negative attention, but you WILL pay me attention"

Meanwhile, he's down here in his very own rubber room, the forum is bubbling along quite nicely, thank you, AND readers have the choice whether or not they read his rantings.

Win - Win.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 12:28 AM
I have read and am trying to understand your posts. You seem to be desperately trying to hide something. Why, if what you claim is true, that you only 'invested $10, would you be fighting so hard?

Wrong, I am not fighting for JBP, I am fighting for my opinion of JBP which is not the same. I can't help you if don't make a direct question about all this.
I assume you know why I said that US agencies have no jurisdiction: JBP is not a business "soliciting" in the US, it's an online organization that operates independently from any nation's regulations.

US agencies have "no cause of action" to go after JBP, which is consistent with what Edgington said in one of his posts here on RS, only in a convoluted silly way:

First, law enforcement is "reactive" not "proactive" when it comes to this type of crime, or any crime for that matter. First there has to be victims, and monetary loss. Until they shut down/disappear there are no victims and loss. Once there are victims, then the investigation starts.

Again Nancetta, if confused, ask a direct, valid question. But I assure you, I have probably already answered it in one of these ninety one pages.

Either you are afraid of Freddie, or you ARE Freddie and you are afraid...Which is it?
I don't answer ridiculous questions.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 12:36 AM
Freddie Mann and JustBeen Paid are merely the vehicles which feed MonkeyTrolls' insatiable need to be heard.

MonkeyTrolls' thought processes run something along the lines of "I don't care whether it's positive or negative attention, but you WILL pay me attention"

Young man, I gotta hand it to you, you have a vivid imagination but you also make too many crackpot theories. Has it ever occurred to you that I might just stop posting if Lynn and you would just stop from posting nonsense? Think about it. I'd win, you'd lose....:)

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Has it ever occurred to you that I might just stop posting if Lynn and you would just stop from posting nonsense?

But, would anybody care ???

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) was here before MonkeyTroll and REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) will be here after the memory of MonkeyTroll has faded into history.

Having a troll post on a forum such as this goes along with the territory.

Discredit one troll and another will pop up.

MonkeyBrain isn't the first to do so and, I'm in no doubt, he won't be the last.

MoneyMakingBrain....merely an interlude

ProfHenryHiggins
06-09-2012, 01:20 AM
Young man, I gotta hand it to you, you have a vivid imagination but you also make too many crackpot theories. Has it ever occurred to you that I might just stop posting if Lynn and you would just stop from posting nonsense? Think about it. I'd win, you'd lose....:)

Sounds like you need a week of nothing but Screaming With Binky nightmares.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 01:26 AM
But, would anybody care ???

REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) was here before MonkeyTroll and REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) will be here after the memory of MonkeyTroll has faded into history.
MoneyMakingBrain....merely an interlude

LRM, so much drama in his imagination......

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Yx_-LaPRfL0/Tb8F_KgbmII/AAAAAAAAB2k/HxFvYih8_Xo/s400/scary_man_crying.jpg
Say it ain't so, LRM....

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Oh, there's no drama, MonkeyBrain, none at all.

ESPECIALLY no MonkeyBrain related drama.

It's Saturday here, and, in between making an absolute ass of MonkeyBrain, I've cleaned the pool, made the pizza dough and pizza sauce for tonight, sharpened my brand new Kamagata Usuba which arrived from the USA yesterday, been shopping and enjoyed 3 ristrettos and 2 lattes from the new beans I opened yesterday.

No drama at all.

MoneyMakingBrain....moms' li'l basement warrior

EagleOne
06-09-2012, 01:51 AM
If maniacalmoronbrain would do any real research or investigation, he would have found out that my explanation of how there had to be victims and money lost before law enforcement could take any action, applied to the SEC and the FBI. But the ASD case changed all that.

With the ASD case, no longer did there have to be victims and monetary loss before action could be taken. You see the Secret Service is charged with protecting the nation's money supply. They don't have to wait until there are victims. Once they determine money laundering, bank wire fraud, or any other type of financial crime has been committed, they can take action immediately. This is what they did in the ASD case. Then shortly after that in the Regenesis2x2 and iNetGlobal cases.

This is why JBP could be raided and shut down before Fred does run with the money. It makes no difference where Fred or JBP is, US citizens are investing and the US law enforcement agencies have jurisdiction; despite all the smoke and mirrors and huffing and puffing of maniacalmoronbrain statements to the contrary.

The only question with this Ponzi is which will happen first: Fred runs with the money, or US law enforcement moves in and shuts it down. The only two ways this will end.

EagleOne
06-09-2012, 01:53 AM

Think about it: By keeping you posting, we win and you lose.

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 02:18 AM
If maniacalmoronbrain would do any real research or investigation, he would have found out that my explanation of how there had to be victims and money lost before law enforcement could take any action, applied to the SEC and the FBI. But the ASD case changed all that.

Is MonkeyBrain saying complaints from citizens or overseas LE agencies and/or governments are not acted upon in the US ???

So, there's no way for US citizens to warn law enforcement a crime is being committed without providing the level of "proof" required in court ???

What a strange system you have going over there, if that's the case.

So, as an example, just off the top of my head, present company excluded, of course.

If someone started up a business and claimed it was selling online advertising or "revenue sharing" or something similar and promising oh, I dunno, something ridiculous like 2% per day return on investment, but, in reality, paying the 2% using new members money and not providing advertising or revenue sharing, you know, just like a classic Ponzi scheme, is MonkeyBrain saying none of the US law enforcement agencies could act until said company stopped "paying"

With due deference to MonkeyBrains' unsurpassed knowledge of all things law related, I would find it just the teensiest bit surprising if that was the case.

MoneyMakingBrain....get this foot outa my mouth, NOW

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 02:29 AM
Has it ever occurred to you that I might just stop posting if Lynn and you would just stop from posting nonsense? Think about it.

Think about THIS:

If MonkeyBrain had come onto the forum and said: "It's Freddie Mann' right to run a HYIP ponzi to profit from the naivety and gullibility of others" instead of trying distract everyone from the truth with post after post of abject nonsense and complete lies, the thread would have finished long ago, and wouldn't keep on popping up whenever "Frederick Mann" and/or "Just Been Paid" are Googled.

Talkgold and MMG can take care of the HYIP players.

If REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) dissuades a handful of potential Just Been Paid victims, we've done what we set out to do.

okosh
06-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Add to that the fact Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell/Uncle Festas' reputation precedes him and another MonkeyBrain veiled threat bites the dust.

I never thought I would ever find a bigger dickhead then Eddie Campbell/Uncle Festa either on line or off line....
Then along came monkey brain.....

Finix
06-09-2012, 06:04 AM
Only an IDIOT would pay attention to what a guy like you has to say.
One has to wonder what it says about you - since you are the only one consistently posting since mid-February.

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 06:19 AM
I assume you know why I said that US agencies have no jurisdiction: JBP is not a business "soliciting" in the US, it's an online organization that operates independently from any nation's regulations.

US agencies have "no cause of action" to go after JBP, which is consistent with what Edgington said in one of his posts here on RS, only in a convoluted silly way:

Gee, I wonder how this happened if Mr MonkeyBrains' theories are correct:

More online gambling arrests in US follow Daniel Tzvetkoff 'deal'

by: Alex Dickinson
April 19, 2011 12:00AM

Increase Text Size (http://www.couriermail.com.au/help/textsize/)
Decrease Text Size (http://www.couriermail.com.au/help/textsize/)

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2010/04/19/1225855/404591-tzvetkoff.jpg
Daniel Tzvetkoff is believed to have cut a deal with US authorities after he was arrested a year ago for allegedly laundering up to $534 million in illegal online gambling earnings.
UP to eight high-profile arrests are expected as the US Government continues its assault on online gambling websites linked to fallen Gold Coast tycoon Daniel Tzvetkoff.

The owners of the three largest sites Full Tilt Poker, Absolute Poker and PokerStars were charged with bank fraud, money laundering and other gambling offences. Authorities are seeking penalties upward of $US3 billion.

As The Courier-Mail print edition reported on Saturday, 28-year-old Tzvetkoff is believed to have cut a deal with US authorities after he was arrested a year ago for allegedly laundering up to $534 million in illegal online gambling earnings.

He faced 75 years in prison but was bailed last August and it is believed the FBI is mining his inside knowledge of online gambling transactions.

The FBI is negotiating with foreign governments to serve arrest warrants. Restraining orders have been served on 76 bank accounts in 14 countries.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/more-online-gambling-arrests-in-us-follow-daniel-tzvetkoff-deal/story-e6freqmx-1226041151151

(http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/more-online-gambling-arrests-in-us-follow-daniel-tzvetkoff-deal/story-e6freqmx-1226041151151)MoneyMakingBrain....another myth bites the dust

(http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/more-online-gambling-arrests-in-us-follow-daniel-tzvetkoff-deal/story-e6freqmx-1226041151151)

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Maybe you should try comprehensive reading first and before posting and posting unrelated stuff just to prevail in a discussion.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/more-online-gambling-arrests-in-us-follow-daniel-tzvetkoff-deal/story-e6freqmx-1226041151151

(http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/more-online-gambling-arrests-in-us-follow-daniel-tzvetkoff-deal/story-e6freqmx-1226041151151)MoneyMakingBrain....another myth bites the dust
(http://www.couriermail.com.au/business/more-online-gambling-arrests-in-us-follow-daniel-tzvetkoff-deal/story-e6freqmx-1226041151151)

You probably know how I feel about the secret service and its morally bankrupt government looking after anything but the real interests of US citizens, but once again, I digress.
There is a small problem with your so called "exhibit of proof" (I know you didn't call it that way but it has a nice dramatic effect for the thread, doesn't it?), allegedly:

"His company allowed U.S. players to transfer money to offshore gambling websites and then Tzvetkoff’s company would disguise the transactions to U.S. banks so they did not appear gambling related."

Congratulations, LRM, that is the book definition of wire fraud!
Unfortunately, your info is irrelevant.
Let's see, hmm...why would I say that?
How about this? Why don't you just read the case against Tzvetkoff again and get back to us, ok?
Or, dah? Maybe just ask yourself; what does that have to do with JBP!?
You may view yourself as an online 'prosecutor', but truth to be told, you suck at it, so give it up, young man

laidback
06-09-2012, 10:34 AM

Sooo, if MMB is a myth, that must mean her mum is a mytheth...or is she single...?

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 10:47 AM
One has to wonder what it says about you - since you are the only one consistently posting since mid-February.

Well, it is "my official thread", you know? :)

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 10:50 AM
The FBI is negotiating with foreign governments to serve arrest warrants. Restraining orders have been served on 76 bank accounts in 14 countries.

Now, Mr MonkeyBrain tell us again how US prosecutors have no jurisdiction over overseas based fraudsters and/or their bank accounts.

MoneyMakingBrain....deflect, deflect, deflect

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Sooo, if MMB is a myth, that must mean her mum is a mytheth...or is she single...?

Definitely thingle.

There's not enough room in the basement for two.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 11:41 AM
[COLOR="#0000CD"]If maniacalmoronbrain would do any real research or investigation, he would have found out that my explanation of how there had to be victims and money lost before law enforcement could take any action, applied to the SEC and the FBI. But the ASD case changed all that.

ASD changed all that? Oh give me a break. It's like saying, the secret service can now go to foreign countries and arrest people on pure speculation alone (not allegations, btw). How would ASD change policies to that extreme, eh? What would happen to civil liberties and how could that be justified around the world?
Why Bowdoin got arrested in the first place is something I don't have enough information on, but I assume that since he is a Republican who was trying to donate to campaign funds and the fact that he was a Florida resident, made him an easy target for an arrest. There hasn't even been a trial and court determination yet for crying's sake, and you already have the verdict?

With the ASD case, no longer did there have to be victims and monetary loss before action could be taken. You see the Secret Service is charged with protecting the nation's money supply. They don't have to wait until there are victims. [b]Once they determine money laundering, bank wire fraud, or any other type of financial crime has been committed, they can take action immediately. This is what they did in the ASD case. Then shortly after that in the Regenesis2x2 and iNetGlobal cases.

For a guy who considers an "author", you don't know how to convey your wisdom and often end up contradicting yourself in a single post, don't you?:

"Once they determine money laundering, bank wire fraud, or any other type of financial crime has been committed, they can take action immediately"

First, law enforcement is "reactive" not "proactive" when it comes to this type of crime, or any crime for that matter. First there has to be victims, and monetary loss. Until they shut down/disappear there are no victims and loss. Once there are victims, then the investigation starts.

So, how do we know when Lynn Edgington is talking from the 'facts' and not from his own ass???

This is why JBP could be raided and shut down before Fred does run with the money. It makes no difference where Fred or JBP is, US citizens are investing and the US law enforcement agencies have jurisdiction; despite all the smoke and mirrors and huffing and puffing of maniacalmoronbrain statements to the contrary.

Raided????:)
They don't have an office anywhere, so I guess the secret service is gonna have to perpetrate a DOS attack like a bunch of hackers from the web :)
Once again, Lynn, the world doesn't turn around the money interests of US citizens (only their banks and their mother, the Fed) so you can justify it in your mind and put that justification into a new US statute (again, only in your mind) and from this thread give the US homeland security advice to instruct the secret service to do so, again all in your mind. But, the secret service simply doesn't have legal jurisdiction, nor cause of action. It doesn't matter what you think or use next time as a new case comparison.

The only question with this Ponzi is which will happen first: Fred runs with the money, or US law enforcement moves in and shuts it down. The only two ways this will end.

The only question really is, who told you that you are a good 'internet cop'? Your daddy???

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 11:52 AM
My, my, my, what's this ????

MonkeyBrain proven wrong again ???

Here's another one.

This time a British citizen arrested because the British company of which he was a boss was doing online business within the USA:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/online12.jpg
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/online2-1.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-396349/Online-gaming-shares-nosedive-chiefs-US-arrest.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-396349/Online-gaming-shares-nosedive-chiefs-US-arrest.html)

Now that MonkeyBrain has once again been thoroughly discredited, the only questions remaining relate to whether anyone thinks Freddie Mann is worth pursuing and whether or not Just Been Paid has ripped off enough to make it worth busting.

MonkeyBrain....another wrigglefest coming up

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 11:54 AM

Now, Mr MonkeyBrain tell us again how US prosecutors have no jurisdiction over overseas based fraudsters and/or their bank accounts.

MoneyMakingBrain....deflect, deflect, deflect

I highlighted the answer for you, young moron, but you still don't get it. I can't help it if you don't follow the legal language.
Unfortunately for you, when it comes to litigation (online, or otherwise :) it's all about the language and definitions which apparently not your forte.

Using the same example with Intabill:

"Tzvetkoff’s company would disguise the transactions to U.S. banks so they did not appear gambling related."

He was caught deceiving US banks, period.

JBP does not operate through US banks directly, it operates through "payment processors" which are not considered even under any US federal law, as banks but 'escrow companies'; a BIG distinction under any country's law. If you still don't understand all this, it's not my problem!

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 11:59 AM

Here's another one.

This time a British citizen arrested because the British company of which he was a boss was doing online business within the USA:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-396349/Online-gaming-shares-nosedive-chiefs-US-arrest.html (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-396349/Online-gaming-shares-nosedive-chiefs-US-arrest.html)

Now that MonkeyBrain has once again been thoroughly discredited, the only questions remaining relate to whether anyone thinks Freddie Mann is worth pursuing and whether or not Just Been Paids has ripped off enough to make it worth busting.

MonkeyBrain....another wrigglefest coming up

Yes, WRONG AGAIN.
You said it yourself, young moron:
"This time a British citizen arrested because the British company of which he was a boss was doing online business within the USA"
It's gonna take a lot of pushing and shoving of your flawed wisdom to convince the US authoriies that JBP operates in the US.

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 12:10 PM
So, let's do a quick summary, shall we ??

MonkeyBrain claims Freddie and Just Been Paid can't be prosecuted for doing business with US citizens online.

Proof is provided of non US citizens being prosecuted for doing online business with US citizens.

MonkeyBrain talks about something else.

Proof is pointed out that how US government is willing and able to both arrange for the overseas arrest of those illegally doing business with US citizens AND have their bank accounts frozen.

MonkeyBrain wants to talk about something else.

MORE proof is provided of a non US citizen being arrested AND the British based company he heads being also prosecuted for illegally doing internet based business within the USA.

Normal, non trolls, on the other hand, recognize the US government CAN and, most definitely WILL act against those it considers to be illegally doing business with US citizens within the USA, physically OR electronically.

MoneyMakingBrain....deny, deny, deny.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 12:16 PM

Now that MonkeyBrain has once again been thoroughly discredited...

Once again?????
Oh.... poor little round man.....isn't that the only thing you've been thinking of every night for months at Beddy-bye time??? :)

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 12:24 PM
It's gonna take a lot of pushing and shoving of your flawed wisdom to convince the US authoriies that JBP operates in the US.

How excellent,

MonkeyBrain confuses everyone, including himself.

So, in his own words, Just Been Paid is accepting US citizens as members and taking their money, but is not doing business in the US.

So much for internet business being the way of the future.

MoneyMakingBrain....it's all too complicated

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 12:48 PM
So, let's do a quick summary, shall we ??

MonkeyBrain claims Freddie and Just Been Paid can't be prosecuted for doing business with US citizens online.

Proof is provided of non US citizens being prosecuted for doing online business with US citizens.

MonkeyBrain talks about something else.

Proof is pointed out that how US government is willing and able to both arrange for the overseas arrest of those illegally doing business with US citizens AND have their bank accounts frozen.

MORE proof is provided of a non US citizen being arrested AND the British based company he heads being also prosecuted for illegally doing internet based business within the USA.

Normal, non trolls, on the other hand, recognize the US government CAN and, most definitely WILL act against those it considers to be illegally doing business with US citizens within the USA, physically OR electronically.

MoneyMakingBrain....deny, deny, deny.

Thanks LRM in one single post you've demonstrated your true level of 'legal' education and that, all this time, you have been regurgitating information from blogs and news sites like the PPBlog (who Patrick himself regurgitates information for) without understanding what was being reported or claimed.

You continue to overlook legal distinctions and definitions. At first I thought you were just a dumb admin troll, but now I realize I have been dealing with a real moron. One incapable of making an intelligent remark and who resorts at best to making up fallacies, or at worst, spew out absolute crap. Misinformation is your weapon, and you don't want to keep users informed; you just want to look 'good' on a forum that you have no identity to speak of.

If you don't believe in any of the points I have given and that preclude JBP from US prosecution, then look to the record itself; there is no US agency suing JBP. You'd probably say that it's just a matter of time, but the same thing could be said about this thread; it's only a matter of time that I will be proven right and Lynn and you are gonna a look like a couple of bonafide idiots (dumb and dumber).

Notwithstanding all that I have said, the US government can create a lie to go oversees and do whatever it pleases. It's a corrupt government run by international banking interests, so anything goes. I have no illusions that there is a GOD in the world looking after all human souls, but that there is a country that wants to own it in the name of God. It can literally do whatever its multi-national interests want, thus JBP can indeed be shut down, just like one can be arrested on a US street for a false 'traffic violation'.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-09-2012, 01:18 PM
So, in his own words, Just Been Paid is accepting US citizens as members and taking their money, but is not doing business in the US.

In addition to what I said to you above, this is the last time that I am answering this kind of question, young man. I can't further help you understand all this, otherwise.

Yes, US citizens are allowed to participate if they sign up an agreement with JBP. But, users' nationality is an irrelevant issue here. All transactions are occurring on the web not the territorial USA. All transactions are happening through off shore payment processors, not directly through US banks. Do you really believe you are smarter than Fred Mann???. In case you don't know it, and in my opinion, he is , but he is also a lot more honest than you'll ever be.

The company was set up to protect itself against trumped up charges and from unfair prosecution by any nation. Whether it succeeds or not, remains to be seen. Corruption by international interests can drive up countries into wars, guys like Bowdoin can be arrested for allegedly committing "fraud" while the motivation could be simply all political. You live in a world you still don't understand, LRM. Only when injustice happens to you, will you remember the MMB and this thread.

That said, the fact is, JBP will only be a "fraud" the day it defaults payment obligation to its members, which after a year and half, it still hasn't and I believe that's never been in the cards.

Whip
06-09-2012, 01:21 PM

With the ASD case, no longer did there have to be victims and monetary loss before action could be taken. You see the Secret Service is charged with protecting the nation's money supply. They don't have to wait until there are victims. Once they determine money laundering, bank wire fraud, or any other type of financial crime has been committed, they can take action immediately. This is what they did in the ASD case. Then shortly after that in the Regenesis2x2 and iNetGlobal cases.

once the second person puts money in, there is a potential victim. It only gets worse from there.

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 08:29 PM
Seems Mr MonkeyTroll has a new tactic.

Deny everything, even when the truth is right in front of his face.

Ah well, it had to come to this eventually, I suppose.

When HYIP ponzis are the subject, even the best troll has to concede eventually, and Mr MonkeyTroll sure as eggs ain't the best troll.

MoneyMakingBrain....reality has bitten

Whip
06-09-2012, 09:09 PM
He's pretty much been doing that since post 1 though.

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 09:29 PM
He's pretty much been doing that since post 1 though.

Yep, and, undoubtedly will continue to do so, as well.

Which is not to say he's doing it well or that he's likely to influence anyone but the most diehard HYIP ponzi player.

Trolls are par for the course when it comes to dealing with HYIPs and get-rich-quick schemes, they come with the territory.

Whether it's here in his own cozy little bit of cyberspace, or some distant forum sniping and taking potshots, MonkeyTroll will continue to do what trolls have to do.

Personally, I don't see the point expending energy worrying about he or his fellow trollsters.

IM(very)HO it's better for ones' mental health to simply relax and enjoy watching him sqirm.

On the other hand, if enough members complain, he's outa here.

So far, though, it seems the majority of members are prepared to tolerate his nonsense.

Whip
06-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Yep, and, undoubtedly will continue to do so, as well.

Which is not to say he's doing it well or that he's likely to influence anyone but the most diehard HYIP ponzi player.

Trolls are par for the course when it comes to dealing with HYIPs and get-rich-quick schemes, they come with the territory.

Whether it's here in his own cozy little bit of cyberspace, or some distant forum sniping and taking potshots, MonkeyTroll will continue to do what trolls have to do.

Personally, I don't see the point expending energy worrying about he or his fellow trollsters.

IM(very)HO it's better for ones' mental health to simply relax and enjoy watching him sqirm.

On the other hand, if enough members complain, he's outa here.

So far, though, it seems the majority of members are prepared to tolerate his nonsense.

They are probably embarrassed that someone like him is representing them.
Kinda like clem representing the mlmers.

littleroundman
06-09-2012, 09:55 PM
Kinda like clem representing the mlmers.

OUCH !!!

now THAT'S a low blow.

Clem Lemons/MonkeyBrain..........MonkeyBrain/Clem Lemons......

Hmmnn, now that you mention it,

could it possibly be ????

Whip
06-09-2012, 10:43 PM
OUCH !!!

now THAT'S a low blow.

Clem Lemons/MonkeyBrain..........MonkeyBrain/Clem Lemons......

Hmmnn, now that you mention it,

could it possibly be ????

They're certainly not one in the same. Moneydownthedrain has the higher IQ of -103 and the heated, unnecessary, irrelevant, anger didn't come out in the second post.

EagleOne
06-10-2012, 02:50 AM
maniacalmmoronbrain: In regard to this statement of yours, and I quote:

There hasn't even been a trial and court determination yet for crying's sake, and you already have the verdict?

Yes we do have a verdict. Had you bothered to learn about the ASD case you would have known there has been a verdict. Andy Bowdoin pled guilty. No trial needed.

Had you also bothered to learn about the ASD case you would have discovered the bank accounts of ASD were frozen and assets seized. Same thing that will happen to JBP if the Feds decide to take action. Makes no difference where Fred is or that JBP is in cyber-space. bank accounts don't have that luxury. It also makes no difference where Fred is, because the Feds can charge and extradite him if they need to do so. And before you go there that JBP only deals with payment processors, so did ASD.

That was the point that LRM conveniently showed you by listing the people the US authorities are charging and extraditing. Fred will be no different.

By the way, just an observation. Anyone notice that anything I post maniacalmoronbrain always has a comeback, but not one peep from him when I said he was Fred. Not even a raised eyebrow. Of course I was joking at the time I said it, but interesting isn't it.

gotta love it
06-10-2012, 11:14 AM
lol. I don't think Fred would have the time to get on this thread.
I just wanted to be clear on the position of the admins on here. Your main point is that programs like JBP are fraudulent in the US, but would be fine if they only did their business with the rest of the world?
And because they do business with US citizens, they will be shut down at some point?

Eddie Haskell
06-10-2012, 11:27 AM
I just wanted to be clear on the position of the admins on here. Your main point is that programs like JBP are fraudulent in the US, but would be fine if they only did their business with the rest of the world?
And because they do business with US citizens, they will be shut down at some point?

Im not an admin but fraud is illegal all over the globe and Just been paid is an obvious fraud/scam as they come.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-10-2012, 01:02 PM
maniacalmmoronbrain: In regard to this statement of yours, and I quote:

There hasn't even been a trial and court determination yet for crying's sake, and you already have the verdict?

Yes we do have a verdict. Had you bothered to learn about the ASD case you would have known there has been a verdict. Andy Bowdoin pled guilty. No trial needed.

No, you don't. You have a plea bargain, not a "verdict". Do us a all a big favor, don't change your internet "author" career to internet prosecuting attorney.

Had you also bothered to learn about the ASD case you would have discovered the bank accounts of ASD were frozen and assets seized. Same thing that will happen to JBP if the Feds decide to take action. Makes no difference where Fred is or that JBP is in cyber-space. bank accounts don't have that luxury. It also makes no difference where Fred is, because the Feds can charge and extradite him if they need to do so. And before you go there that JBP only deals with payment processors, so did ASD.

I really don't care about the ASD case and neither should anyone. Just one quick read through the web and you find that Bowdoin hired lawyers to claim that there was some exculpatory evidence removed by the prosecution, etc, etc, this is really all irrelevant to the JBP, anyway. Do you believe that you and that district attorney in Florida can extradite Fred on trumped up charges and railroad him into a guilty plea like they did to Bowdoin??? Good luck with that. Do you believe for a minute that you know something the Feds don't know about Fred already??? In your delusional sense of reality, you probably do.

Anyway Lynn, I've told here how to stop JBP without all this nonsense of arrests and plea bargains, but that's not even the point! JBP should succeed just to help expose the financial injustices in the USA and the Euro zone and most importantly, make their bankers look stupid on the web.

That was the point that LRM conveniently showed you by listing the people the US authorities are charging and extraditing. Fred will be no different.

Correction, that was the opinion of the LRM and yours (an ignorant, belligerent and anonymous admin and another ignorant, self proclaimed author who doubles as an internet cop) which of course, doesn't make it automatically "the truth".

By the way, just an observation. Anyone notice that anything I post maniacalmoronbrain always has a comeback, but not one peep from him when I said he was Fred. Not even a raised eyebrow. Of course I was joking at the time I said it, but interesting isn't it.

Nah, you were not "joking", you are such an idiot, Edgington that you actually believed that! The reason now you want to save face (as you always try to) like the good coward that you really are, is that when I made my comments about Bowdoin's trial and verdict, you realized then that I didn't even know that he had already pleaded guilty to a lesser included offense. The obvious conclusion is that Fred would have known all that. You are nothing but a wimp, Edgington.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-10-2012, 01:07 PM

Damn Gotta love it, you blew it!!! Now the fun and all the drama that came from seeing this bunch of morons making fools of themselves in "my official thread" is gonna come to a full stop...months of work thrown out the window :)

MoneyMakingBrain
06-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Im not an admin but fraud is illegal all over the globe and Just been paid is an obvious fraud/scam as they come.

Perhaps you should read the definition of "fraud" before you post your opinion (which you are entitled to), not defined by one idiot who calls himself the "littleroundman", or a failed online book author who p/t moderates RS, but the one defined in the legal dictionary.

littleroundman
06-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Y-A-W-N

MoneyMakingBrain....all over bar the insults

EagleOne
06-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Anyone notice that maniacalmoronbrain sounds an awfully lot like the Dinar Guru's?

ProfHenryHiggins
06-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Anyone notice that maniacalmoronbrain sounds an awfully lot like the Dinar Guru's?

Not really.

littleroundman
06-11-2012, 02:09 AM

Nah,

MonkeyBrain is nothing like them, the Dinar Dodos (http://www.dinarguru.com[/url) make much more sense.

EagleOne
06-11-2012, 02:38 AM
I was referring to the same old thing being said over and over and over and over with nothing changing in the mantra.

littleroundman
06-11-2012, 06:30 AM
I was referring to the same old thing being said over and over and over and over with nothing changing in the mantra.

Yeah, well,

I don't think MonkeyBrain has ever been accused of being overly pragmatic.

prag·mat·ic (prhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/abreve.gifg-mhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/abreve.gifthttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/prime.gifhttp://img.tfd.com/hm/GIF/ibreve.gifk)adj.

Dealing or concerned with facts or actual occurrences; practical.

Relating to or being the study of cause and effect in historical or political events with emphasis on the practical lessons to be learned from them.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-11-2012, 09:13 AM

So, that's how you answer a legitimate question from a real forum user (Gotta Love it) and indulge into more of your stupidity by responding to another "user" who happened to be in the neighborhood and replied you within 53 minutes???? So much for the book selling "author", educating people about scams on the web!

littleroundman
06-11-2012, 09:50 AM
MoneyMakingBrain....irrelevant

laidback
06-11-2012, 09:51 AM
So, that's how you answer a legitimate question from a real forum user (Gotta Love it) and indulge into more of your stupidity by responding to another "user" who happened to be in the neighborhood and replied you within 53 minutes???? So much for the book selling "author", educating people about scams on the web!

Oh, my...there's that jealousy thing rearing it's ugly head...!
__________________________________________________ __________
MMB, failure done right...

EagleOne
06-11-2012, 01:48 PM

Wasn't answering a question, just making an observation. Not real bright are you? By the way, what is the difference between a real forum user versus a non-real forum user?

Besides, he directed it to an admin, which I am not.

EagleOne
06-11-2012, 03:49 PM

Since I am not an admin, I had not planned on responding to your question since you directed it to the admin's of this forum. You see maniacalmoronbrain thinks that I "OWN" this forum. The key word there is "THINKS." Just so you know, I do not OWN this forum despite what maniacalmoronbrain says. But since he took umbrage that I did not address your question, as you are a "real user," I am responding. Now to your question:

There are two parts to answering your question. Let's discuss the US part first. If anyone, and it makes no difference where they are physically located, or if they operate solely on the Internet, if they are offering investments to just one US Citizen, the US authorities have jurisdiction. The investment must be registered with the SEC. The person selling/offering the investment must be a licensed broker with FINRA. If they are offering hedge funds, FOREX, commodities as the investment vehicle, they must register with the CFTC and the person selling/offering the investment must be licensed with the NFA. If not, they are operating illegally. So Fred can claim he is in cyber-space all he wants, he is still subject to the US laws and US jurisdiction since he has US citizens in his program.

Now to the second part dealing with outside the US. In regard to your statement: JBP are fraudulent in the US, but would be fine if they only did their business with the rest of the world? The answer is two-fold. First, if US citizens were not involved in JBP, Fred must specifically state, and did not accept any US citizens in his Ponzi, the US authorities would not have jurisdiction. BUT, and it is a big BUT - He has to specifically state on the website that US citizens are not allowed to participate in his program AND he must not allow one US citizen to participate. The moment he allows just one, he is now under US laws and jurisdiction.

As for the rest of the world. Just like in the US, each country has its own securities laws. It makes no difference where Fred is located, or JBP operates only in cyber-space, he must be registered and licensed in those countries to do business. Which Fred has admitted he is not licensed or regsitered anywhere. As a sovereign, he thinks the laws do not apply to him.

Some more info for you. The Secret Service has now set up a task force with the Europeans with the Italian authorities being in charge of the task force. This includes all of Western Europe in this task force. CONSOB, the Italian regulatory agency has already banned JSS-Tripler in Italy, which is the key to JBP. This in essence has shut-down Italians from participating in JBP.

Simply put, JBP is in violation of the security regulations of Canada, UK, Spain, Greece, Italy, France, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, and Japan. There are probably a few more, but not worth the time to find them.

Ponzi's are illegal in every western country period. The only question that remains to be answered is if Fred runs with the money, or the authorities freeze his bank accounts and shut him down. These are the only two ways a Ponzi ends.

Hoped this helped.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-11-2012, 05:29 PM
Since I am not an admin, I had not planned on responding to your question since you directed it to the admin's of this forum. You see maniacalmoronbrain thinks that I "OWN" this forum. The key word there is "THINKS." Just so you know, I do not OWN this forum despite what maniacalmoronbrain says. But since he took umbrage that I did not address your question, as you are a "real user," I am responding. Now to your question:

There are two parts to answering your question. Let's discuss the US part first. If anyone, and it makes no difference where they are physically located, or if they operate solely on the Internet, if they are offering investments to just one US Citizen, the US authorities have jurisdiction. The investment must be registered with the SEC. The person selling/offering the investment must be a licensed broker with FINRA. If they are offering hedge funds, FOREX, commodities as the investment vehicle, they must register with the CFTC and the person selling/offering the investment must be licensed with the NFA. If not, they are operating illegally. So Fred can claim he is in cyber-space all he wants, he is still subject to the US laws and US jurisdiction since he has US citizens in his program.

Now to the second part dealing with outside the US. In regard to your statement: JBP are fraudulent in the US, but would be fine if they only did their business with the rest of the world? The answer is two-fold. First, if US citizens were not involved in JBP, Fred must specifically state, and did not accept any US citizens in his Ponzi, the US authorities would not have jurisdiction. BUT, and it is a big BUT - He has to specifically state on the website that US citizens are not allowed to participate in his program AND he must not allow one US citizen to participate. The moment he allows just one, he is now under US laws and jurisdiction.

As for the rest of the world. Just like in the US, each country has its own securities laws. It makes no difference where Fred is located, or JBP operates only in cyber-space, he must be registered and licensed in those countries to do business. Which Fred has admitted he is not licensed or regsitered anywhere. As a sovereign, he thinks the laws do not apply to him.

Some more info for you. The Secret Service has now set up a task force with the Europeans with the Italian authorities being in charge of the task force. This includes all of Western Europe in this task force. CONSOB, the Italian regulatory agency has already banned JSS-Tripler in Italy, which is the key to JBP. This in essence has shut-down Italians from participating in JBP.

Simply put, JBP is in violation of the security regulations of Canada, UK, Spain, Greece, Italy, France, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Netherlands, Portugal, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, China, and Japan. There are probably a few more, but not worth the time to find them.

Ponzi's are illegal in every western country period. The only question that remains to be answered is if Fred runs with the money, or the authorities freeze his bank accounts and shut him down. These are the only two ways a Ponzi ends.

Hoped this helped.

Another classic misinformed post by Lynn Edgington for the record (and that's putting it kindly).

I am not even gonna bother to comment about all the crap he wrote above, especially since this is supposed to be directed to Gotta Love it.

So according to Lynn, if JBP had a big warning on its site: NO AMERICANS ALLOWED!! the CFTC, FTC, SEC, ET AL, would NOT come after Fred. :)

JBP has clear disclaimers everywhere which state that JBP is not an investment program, so not to call it one, and also, there is not one mentioning in the JBP site that they sell securities and commodities or anything that would violate security exchange policies, Yet Lynn believes JBP has violated the SEC, thus is fraud.

More contradiction from a delusional big selling internet author during the day and playing internet cop at nights.....

Lynn Edgington......making the feds and secret service cringe.

littleroundman
06-11-2012, 05:47 PM
So according to Lynn, if JBP had a big warning on its site: NO AMERICANS ALLOWED!! the CFTC, FTC, SEC, ET AL, would NOT come after Fred. :)

JBP has clear disclaimers everywhere which state that JBP is not an investment program, so not to call it one, and also, there is not one mentioning in the JBP site that they sell securities and commodities or anything that would violate security exchange policies, Yet Lynn believes JBP has violated the SEC, thus is fraud.

For one moment there, I thought MonkeyBrain was finally starting to get it.

Then he has to go and spoil the illusion.

Ah, well,

who cares if HE gets it or not ??

MoneyMakingBrain....securities expert

Whip
06-11-2012, 06:13 PM

Ah, well,

MoneyMakingBrain....securities expert

He seems to forget his boyfriend admitted just the opposite.

moneydownthegottaloveit - can't figure out which one he wants to be.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-11-2012, 06:36 PM

Ah, well,

The only who doesn't get how ridiculous is everything Lynn says every time he posts a new explanation is you. You are considered an idiot in your own right on other forums so no big surprise there. What can one expect from dumb and dumber???

littleroundman
06-11-2012, 07:14 PM
You are considered an idiot in your own right on other forums

Very true, and very gratifying, too. I certainly try hard enough to make it that way.

Quite frankly, though, other peoples' opinions of me are none of my business.

MoneyMakingBrain....for whom the bleedin' obvious isn't.

EagleOne
06-11-2012, 09:22 PM
And maniacalmoronbrain doesn't want to remember that his hero, Freddie, said people were...... "I N V E S T I N G."

littleroundman
06-11-2012, 11:01 PM

You're misinterpreting our "main point" "gotta love it"

Our "main point" is, and always has been that, by offering a 2% per DAY return to its' members, Just Been Paid has branded itself as being fraudulent.

A secondary point is that, by doing business electronically with US residents inside the USA, it therefore places itself as being subject to US law/s.

Further, by doing business electronically with residents of US STATES, it becomes subject of the individual STATE regulations, as well.

Like it or not, sovereign countries CAN control commerce, electronic or otherwise, within their own boundaries.

Whether or not those countries CHOOSE to take action is a completely different matter.

The US government HAS taken action against foreign nationals who have attempted to bypass US regulations WRT internet based business with US citizens within the US.

Examples were provided above of situations where the US government HAS applied for and been granted the extradition of non US citizens, applied for and been granted the freezing of offshore banks accounts and arrested non US citizens on their arrival on US soil for offenses committed electronically via the 'net.

Like it or not, those events HAVE taken place.

Whether or not, in the case of Just Been Paid, the US government decides to take direct action is another unknown, at this point.

Further, any discussion WRT "ponzi" or "pyramids" is moot.

The US government agencies involved long ago signalled their intent in these matters, when, in similar cases, the charges preferred were for the offenses of "fraud" "wire fraud" "money laundering" and "conspiracy"

Whether or not that turns out to be the case with Just Been Paid is simply irrelevant, the precedent is there.

Similarly, whether or not the Securities and Exchange Commission decides to take civil action for securities fraud is another unknown.
Freddie Mann ensured it CAN take action by his use of the word "investing"

Will it, though ???

Who knows.

The whole reason for this thread and all the MonkeyBrainBS that goes with it remaining on REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) is so that readers can get the whole picture of what CAN happen should they decide to become involved with HYIP ponzis.

Personally, I believe it far more likely that Just Been Paid will simply implode under the weight of its' ponzi structure or that the fraudsters behind it cut and run as soon as the deposits of new money slow, and it will fade away into obscurity.

Whichever way it ends, it sure as h**l is going to end, and, sooner rather than later.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-12-2012, 08:19 AM
and maniacalmoronbrain doesn't want to remember that his hero, freddie, said people were...... "i n v e s t i n g."

p-r-o-v-e i-t

iT'S JUST YOU SAYING WITHOUT ANYTHING TO BACK YOU UP....

SOME DELUSIONAL PEOPLE SWORE HEARING HIM SAY IN A PHONE CONVERSATION, BUT THAT'S THE EXTENT. THE NUMBER THREE IDIOT, PATRICK HERNAN OF PATRICK"PRETTY" (UGLIER THAN A KICK IN THE BALLS, ACTUALLY) CLAIMED THE RECORDING WAS "MISSING". LIKE FRED WOULDN'T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO GET A SECTION EDITED OUT. TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND HE SAID/SHE SAID BULLSHIT.

littleroundman
06-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-Z-z

MoneyMakingBrain....so sad, too bad

laidback
06-12-2012, 10:38 AM
p-r-o-v-e i-t

iT'S JUST YOU SAYING WITHOUT ANYTHING TO BACK YOU UP....

SOME DELUSIONAL PEOPLE SWORE HEARING HIM SAY IN A PHONE CONVERSATION, BUT THAT'S THE EXTENT. THE NUMBER THREE IDIOT, PATRICK HERNAN OF PATRICK"PRETTY" (UGLIER THAN A KICK IN THE BALLS, ACTUALLY) CLAIMED THE RECORDING WAS "MISSING". LIKE FRED WOULDN'T HAVE THE RESOURCES TO GET A SECTION EDITED OUT. TALK ABOUT CONSPIRACY THEORIES AND HE SAID/SHE SAID BULLSHIT.
Oh, wow...copycatting...just shows that monkeybrain has a limited capacity to learn...somewhere on a level with earthworms and politicians...! And, of course, you are absolutely sure that nobody retained a copy of that call...?
__________________________________________________ ______-
MMB, the art of being wrong...

Whip
06-12-2012, 10:50 AM
Oh, wow...copycatting...just shows that monkeybrain has a limited capacity to learn...somewhere on a level with earthworms and politicians...! And, of course, you are absolutely sure that nobody retained a copy of that call...?
__________________________________________________ ______-
MMB, the art of being wrong...

That's all he's done the whole thread.

moneydowntheloveit - burglaring turds at an alarming rate.

Finix
06-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Well, it is "my official thread", you know? :)
Which makes you an idiot for keeping it going instead of letting it die. You are not doing Fred/JBP any favors by keeping the trolls pissed at you and constantly whining to the government agencies about JBP. The U.S. government doesn't give a hoot about the online money games and gets involved only when it doesn't have a choice not to. The moronic two bit shills are doing programs more harm than good by picking fights with trolls and otherwise intentionally attracting attention to the programs.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-12-2012, 05:38 PM
Which makes you an idiot for keeping it going instead of letting it die.

Finix, this thread is the staple of entertainment on RS. I think you're a consumed with jealousy of the MMB....

You are not doing Fred/JBP any favors by keeping the trolls pissed at you and constantly whining to the government agencies about JBP.
I think you are as misguided as the dumb and cynical admins on this forum. Nobody gives a crap about this forum. It is the most inconsequential forum on the web. People read it to get a good laugh at these idiots.

The U.S. government doesn't give a hoot about the online money games and gets involved only when it doesn't have a choice not to.
So they're being "Reactive" not "Proactive"???? ("Until they shut down/disappear there are no victims and loss. Once there are victims, then the investigation starts." -- from the wisdom of Lynn Edgington) :)

That's one of two Lynn's positions. The other is explained with moronic detail in his two part BS explanation here
http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index94.html#post22875
But wait, how can US law enforcement be reactive when they are being proactive now??? lol!

Seriously now, one quick read through some of the things Lynn says in this thread and you can't help it but laugh uncontrollably.

The moronic two bit shills are doing programs more harm than good by picking fights with trolls and otherwise intentionally attracting attention to the programs. I don't even care about these programs, but making Lynn Edgington look like an idiot doesn't require much effort or "investment", and in return (ROI) I get a ton of unadulterated fun for generations to come.

Nancetta
06-12-2012, 10:25 PM
I don't even care about these programs...

For someone who 'doesn't even care about these programs' you sure seem to put up quite the fight for JBP and Freddie...Correct me if I'm wrong, but please try to do it in a respectable manner. I am not judging you, I am just confused by the above statement...It 'appears' as though you 'care', A LOT, about JBP & Freddie that is...

MoneyMakingBrain
06-12-2012, 11:17 PM
For someone who 'doesn't even care about these programs' you sure seem to put up quite the fight for JBP and Freddie...Correct me if I'm wrong, but please try to do it in a respectable manner. I am not judging you, I am just confused by the above statement...It 'appears' as though you 'care', A LOT, about JBP & Freddie that is...

Read your own posts in this thread; you are either always confused or don't understand.

Nancetta
06-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Read your own posts in this thread; you are either always confused or don't understand.

Exactly! Thank you!...In 'The MMB Makes a Fool of Himself' thread, I am always confused or don't understand...Finally you say something true! I am not confused in any other thread but this one...And the only posts that confuse me, or I don't understand, are yours.

I asked you a simple question...I am not 'Eagle', 'Lynn', 'LRM', 'Okosh', 'Laidback', 'Finix' or anyone else. I am simply someone trying to understand why you are so caught up in JBP and Freddie. Why you are fighting so hard...Until the questions come...then you ALWAYS deflect...

I have told you before, my friend, the BEST of the BEST have tried to diminish me...They lost...You not having the ability to answer a simple question without going for a personal attack will tell EVERYONE who reads this thread much more about you than about me...

All you had to do was answer my question in a respectable manner...You could not...Am I surprised? Will all who read this be surprised? No...

littleroundman
06-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Will all who read this be surprised? No...

Surprised ????

Nah.

Bored, maybe,..........but certainly not surprised.

MonkeyBrain might not have had a "best before" date, but he's certainly passed his "use by" date

EagleOne
06-13-2012, 12:20 AM
Finix, this thread is the staple of entertainment on RS. I think you're a consumed with jealousy of the MMB....

I think you are as misguided as the dumb and cynical admins on this forum. Nobody gives a crap about this forum. It is the most inconsequential forum on the web. People read it to get a good laugh at these idiots.

So they're being "Reactive" not "Proactive"???? ("Until they shut down/disappear there are no victims and loss. Once there are victims, then the investigation starts." -- from the wisdom of Lynn Edgington) :)

That's one of two Lynn's positions. The other is explained with moronic detail in his two part BS explanation here
http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index94.html#post22875
But wait, how can US law enforcement be reactive when they are being proactive now??? lol!

Seriously now, one quick read through some of the things Lynn says in this thread and you can't help it but laugh uncontrollably.

I don't even care about these programs, but making Lynn Edgington look like an idiot doesn't require much effort or "investment", and in return (ROI) I get a ton of unadulterated fun for generations to come.

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_ lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Festa's back. As previously stated reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. Congratulations, you have certainly lived up to the title of this thread with this post.

Nancetta
06-13-2012, 12:26 AM
Surprised ????

Nah.

MonkeyBrain might not have had a "best before" date, but he's certainly passed his "use by" date

I just don't understand when someone is asked a question re the cause they are fighting, why they just can't answer the question. Why do they always seem to go for the personal attack? That tells me they have a lot to hide...A LOT...

If you are fighting for a cause, and that cause is LEGIT, answer the questions being asked...Is it just me, or does it scream scam when they 'ignore', or 'deflect'? I still say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that MMB is afraid of Freddie or more involved than he wants anyone to know...Otherwise he would answer questions in a respectable manner...

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 12:27 AM
reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits.

As far as MonkeyBrains' concerned, no pictures = non comprende

EagleOne
06-13-2012, 02:09 AM
As far as MonkeyBrains' concerned, no pictures = non comprende

Too bad we don't have pictures of Andy Bowdoin being tossed in the slammer today so he would understand that things "changed" with the ASD case as I had said.

Do you think if I drew stick figures he would get it? Nah, he would still be 3 pancakes short of a short stack.

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 02:28 AM
I just don't understand when someone is asked a question re the cause they are fighting, why they just can't answer the question. Why do they always seem to go for the personal attack? That tells me they have a lot to hide...A LOT...

If you are fighting for a cause, and that cause is LEGIT, answer the questions being asked...Is it just me, or does it scream scam when they 'ignore', or 'deflect'? I still say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that MMB is afraid of Freddie or more involved than he wants anyone to know...Otherwise he would answer questions in a respectable manner...

Your questions assume MonkyBrain is, indeed, "fighting for a cause"

Personally, I find it a lot more helpful to accept Wikipedias' explanation of his behaviour rather than wasting time than exploring possible motives for it:

Troll (Internet)

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#mw-head), search (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#p-search)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/fc/Padlock-silver.svg/20px-Padlock-silver.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Protection_policy#semi)
"Do not feed the trolls" and "DNFTT" redirect here. For the Wikipedia essay, see Wikipedia:Deny recognition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deny_recognition).
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/78/Trollface.svg/200px-Trollface.svg.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trollface.svg) http://bits.wikimedia.org/static-1.20wmf4/skins/common/images/magnify-clip.png (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Trollface.svg)
The "trollface", first appearing in 2008, is often used to indicate trolling in contemporary internet culture.[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#cite_note-0) Modern usage of the word itself dates from 1980s.

In Internet slang (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_slang), a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#cite_note-1) extraneous (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/extraneous#Adjective), or off-topic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Off-topic) messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotion) response[3] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#cite_note-PCMAG_def-2) or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#cite_note-IUKB_def-3) The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."
While the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/subjective#English), with trolling describing intentionally provocative actions and harassment (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment) outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[5] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#cite_note-4)[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29#cite_note-Trolling:TheTodayShowExplorestheDarkSideoftheInter net-5)

I wouldn't mind betting MonkeyBrain likes to spray his tag on the sides of trains and derelict buildings when he takes time off from attempting to appear grown up on the 'net.

He's that sort of child.

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 02:37 AM
Do you think if I drew stick figures he would get it?

Only if you could come up with some way to attach diagrams explaining what you mean.

But then, I suppose you'd have to include diagrams explaining the diagrams, so it would be a waste of time.

It might be easier if I used my Admin. privileges and replaced his avatar with something more appropriate like:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/troll-face.jpg

laidback
06-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Your questions assume MonkyBrain is, indeed, "fighting for a cause"

Personally, I find it a lot more helpful to accept Wikipedias' explanation of his behaviour rather than wasting time than exploring possible motives for it:

I wouldn't mind betting MonkeyBrain likes to spray his tag on the sides of trains and derelict buildings when he takes time off from attempting to appear grown up on the 'net.

He's that sort of child.
I was thinking more along the lines of fire hydrants or tires....( is it " tyres" in OZ?)

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 08:54 AM
Exactly! Thank you!...In 'The MMB Makes a Fool of Himself' thread, I am always confused or don't understand...Finally you say something true! I am not confused in any other thread but this one...And the only posts that confuse me, or I don't understand, are yours.

I asked you a simple question...I am not 'Eagle', 'Lynn', 'LRM', 'Okosh', 'Laidback', 'Finix' or anyone else. I am simply someone trying to understand why you are so caught up in JBP and Freddie. Why you are fighting so hard...Until the questions come...then you ALWAYS deflect...

I have told you before, my friend, the BEST of the BEST have tried to diminish me...They lost...You not having the ability to answer a simple question without going for a personal attack will tell EVERYONE who reads this thread much more about you than about me...

All you had to do was answer my question in a respectable manner...You could not...Am I surprised? Will all who read this be surprised? No...

I said something about you that is "finally true", so how does that constitute a personal attack now???
Why is my reply disrespectful??
You appear to be a human oxymoron, when a troll is a clever moron.
That's a personal attack, one that denotes the truth about you.
You never had the intention to discuss anything with MMB in this thread, "Will all who read this be surprised? No..."

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 09:15 AM
:RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_ lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Festa's back. As previously stated reading comprehension is not one of your strong suits. Congratulations, you have certainly lived up to the title of this thread with this post.

You just can't believe that there are other people who can read right through your bullshit, can't you??? Or that you should've thought twice before messing around with an online stranger.

Why would "Festa" be fighting for JBP and Fred (according to human oxymoron here)???

It's so obvious that you are so taken by me and this thread it has become your personal obsession. Your wife told you to stop checking this thread and to not reply me anymore, but you still don't listen to her. Do you know why???? You are sick, Edgington, you suffer from 'delusions of grandeur', you think you are a force on the web and the MMB represents a threat in your paranoid, delusional world.

The proof is in each post you post and which will remain as a testament of your madness for as long this ridiculous forum exists.

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 09:22 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of fire hydrants or tires....( is it " tyres" in OZ?)

It most certainly is.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 09:25 AM
Too bad we don't have pictures of Andy Bowdoin being tossed in the slammer today so he would understand that things "changed" with the ASD case as I had said.

Do you think if I drew stick figures he would get it? Nah, he would still be 3 pancakes short of a short stack.

I don't know what's funnier; the things you always say to prove an unprovable point or the things you always say after you think you've proven an unprovable point.

Either way, one would have to be a real idiot to take seriously anything you write; your thoughts aren't even coherent for crying out loud.

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 09:26 AM
Or that you should've thought twice before messing around with an online stranger.

That should more correctly read: "messing around with a strange onliner"

MoneyMakingBrain....a VERY strange onliner.

Whip
06-13-2012, 09:58 AM
That should more correctly read: "messing around with a strange onliner"

MoneyMakingBrain....a VERY strange onliner.

So then why is he messing around with online strangers if it's such a mistake? And why does one risk aligning himself with the online criminal stranger 'fred mann'?

moneydowntheloveit - fails by his own logic once again.

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Trolls must do what trolls must do.

It's in their genes.

laidback
06-13-2012, 11:08 AM

It's in their genes.
Kinda like diarrhea, ehhh...? ( Oh, wait, that's spelled jeans...!)

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 11:10 AM

It's in their genes.

What's more pathetic is when the admin is the one.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 11:20 AM
And why does one risk aligning himself with the online criminal stranger 'fred mann'?
moneydowntheloveit - fails by his own logic once again.

Here is proof that this forum is an absolute joke with an ignorant internet troll for admin.
With this much encouragement to have users post, it's a wonder why all new ones are usually bot generated...

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 12:08 PM

No, we don't have pictures of that disgraced guy in DC.
But thank God we got another funny video of another disgraced guy in Mission Viejo :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-uWtAq4iBTc

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 12:23 PM
No doubt the next few weeks are going to be interesting to see if the number of member complaints rise regarding all these issues that are happening now.

Why should it be any more interesting than the last time you warned people the same thing about JBP??? You repeat yourself like a broken record, meantime nothing ever happens with it. When are you finally gonna say that you were wrong, or perhaps that word doesn't exist in your vocabulary hence the reason you need to constantly spew more crap out???

laidback
06-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Here is proof that this forum is an absolute joke with an ignorant internet troll for admin.
With this much encouragement to have users post, it's a wonder why all new ones are usually bot generated...
You have once again demonstrated your grasp on the obvious to be monumentally defective...

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 01:12 PM
You have once again demonstrated your grasp on the obvious to be monumentally defective...

Does anyone wonder why you always feel offended in this thread??? Nah, you are just a mouth piece...

EagleOne
06-13-2012, 01:30 PM
Poor festa, can't get anyone to visit his website to watch his assinine video's so he has to have maniacalmoronbrain pimp them here. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Guess I will have to add pimp scamalot to his name. First Freddie and now festa.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Poor festa, can't get anyone to visit his website to watch his assinine video's so he has to have maniacalmoronbrain pimp them here. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

Guess I will have to add pimp scamalot to his name. First Freddie and now festa.

Take responsibility for your own actions, Edgington, you talk about me being Festa, so this video is very relevant to the thread.
Your obsession for what's being said in this thread will be in the end your own undoing...

EagleOne
06-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Take responsibility for your own actions, Edgington, you talk about me being Festa, so this video is very relevant to the thread.
Your obsession for what's being said in this thread will be in the end your own undoing...

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 02:10 PM
:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

If only 7 denying funny faces (your silly emoticons) did it.....I'd probably be crying in absolute frustration like you often do :)

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 05:02 PM
:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

Last edited by EagleOne; Today at 01:46 PM.

case in point of absolute, unmitigated obsession...

EagleOne
06-13-2012, 06:43 PM
The only person here who is "obsessed" is you.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 07:59 PM
The only person here who is "obsessed" is you.

Right, it's me who is worried to death about my online reputation and unable to sleep at nights. Lol.

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 08:14 PM
Right, it's me who is worried to death about my online reputation and unable to sleep at nights. Lol.

Well, if it is, you'd be the only one.

Inflated view of your own importance much, MonkeyBrain ???

MoneyMakingBrain....wishes he was as influential as he thinks he is

MoneyMakingBrain
06-13-2012, 09:00 PM
Well, if it is, you'd be the only one.

Inflated view of your own importance much, MonkeyBrain ???

MoneyMakingBrain....wishes he was as influential as he thinks he is

Right, I feel very important when I challenge the wisdom of an idiot admin like you and a delusional paranoid author like Lynn. Talk about inflated views and self importance.

littleroundman
06-13-2012, 09:57 PM
Right, I feel very important

Excellent to hear.

See ????

We've accomplished something after all.

MoneyMakingBrain....Emperor.....of his bedroom.

ProfHenryHiggins
06-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Right, I feel very important when I challenge the wisdom of an idiot admin like you and a delusional paranoid author like Lynn. Talk about inflated views and self importance.

Inflated?
*holds out a gleaming, sterile pin to MMB*

This might be useful for letting some air out. I would give recommendations about technique, but I'd be afraid of Lynn or Mom temporarily banning me for obscenity if I graphically went into Mayan religious practices.

littleroundman
06-14-2012, 01:41 AM
Inflated?
*holds out a gleaming, sterile pin to MMB*

I would give recommendations about technique, but I'd be afraid of Lynn or Mom temporarily banning me for obscenity if I graphically went into Mayan religious practices.

Hmmnn,

do the recommendations involve the word "sideways" by any chance ??

okosh
06-14-2012, 07:59 AM
Surprised ????

Nah.

Speaking of which....How many more days till admin gives us a new toy to play with???.....

MoneyMakingBrain
06-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Speaking of which....How many more days till admin gives us a new toy to play with???.....

Just so know, I am not an admin here.....but I am tired too of toying with the same little gang of RS idiots.....and they all sound like a broken record.

littleroundman
06-14-2012, 09:45 AM
Just so know, I am not an admin here.....but I am tired too of toying with the same little gang of RS idiots.....and they all sound like a broken record.

Nah,

what else ya gonna do ???

Back to the streets spraying walls and light poles ???

MoneyMakingBrain....small fish in a big, big pond.

littleroundman
06-14-2012, 10:34 AM
The view from MonkeyBrains' window:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/Background_brick_wall.jpg

MoneyMakingBrain
06-14-2012, 11:11 AM
The view from MonkeyBrains' window:

I think genius runs through the LRM's blood.

I didn't know he was an off spring from this guy here :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/bd/Keithharingportrait.png

okosh
06-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Just so know, I am not an admin here.....

Yes...You're just the resident village idiot......

Why don't you prove me right....Use your super dooper IP detector and tell where I made this post from....Tassi....Sydney....Melbourne or Perth??...

I'll even give you a hint....I'm on the northern island right now...

laidback
06-14-2012, 10:56 PM

Why don't you prove me right....Use your super dooper IP detector and tell where I made this post from....Tassi....Sydney....Melbourne or Perth??...

You gotta be kiddin'...! He couldn't figure out where you posted from if he was sitting next to you when ya did it...!

EagleOne
06-14-2012, 11:27 PM

California?

Nancetta
06-14-2012, 11:57 PM
California?

Nah...Baffin Island...I win!...Okosh said 'The Northern Island'...

laidback
06-14-2012, 11:59 PM
California?
You got inside info on the San Andreas, stranger...?

littleroundman
06-15-2012, 12:12 AM
California?

Okosh may well have done some silly things in his time.

But NOTHING bad enough to warrant sentencing him to spend time in California.

Nancetta
06-15-2012, 12:59 AM
"You never had the intention to discuss anything with MMB in this thread"

I am only trying to understand why you are fighting so hard for Freddie and JBP. I don't, for a second, think you are stupid. You know full well what Freddie and JBP are all about. If, I thought, for a moment, that I could have a reasonable discussion with 'MMB in this thread', I would do so. However, any questions posed to MMB only results in derision, name-calling, deflecting etc...There doesn't seem to be a way to have a reasonable discussion with MMB...I truly wish there was...

EagleOne
06-15-2012, 02:20 AM
Okosh may well have done some silly things in his time.

But NOTHING bad enough to warrant sentencing him to spend time in California.

Is this any way to treat the boss? I know I am the boss because maniacalmoronbrain said I was. I am beginning to feel like Rodney Dangerfield.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-15-2012, 08:38 AM
I am only trying to understand why you are fighting so hard for Freddie and JBP. I don't, for a second, think you are stupid. You know full well what Freddie and JBP are all about. If, I thought, for a moment, that I could have a reasonable discussion with 'MMB in this thread', I would do so. However, any questions posed to MMB only results in derision, name-calling, deflecting etc...There doesn't seem to be a way to have a reasonable discussion with MMB...I truly wish there was...

This is why I said you are a clever moron (troll).
http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index29.html#post17537

And read your own posts in the thread before you come crying back saying I am insulting you again; you are always not understanding anything I post or explain.

Nancetta......the moron part is larger than the clever.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-15-2012, 08:56 AM

Says the resident village idiot since January 2011.....

Here is your ip address when you were in Sydney

And here is you in Melbourne
124.181.126.118 -
124.150.42.74 -

You never, ever have posted from a Tasmanian location, ever. So, that's your little stupid misinformation bit you publish on forums to fool users about your true location.

Of course you will deny it, so I am not wasting my time today sifting through IP addresses for your new "northern" location. Screw that, Mr. numero uno resident idiot.

Okosh.......homeless real estate developer

littleroundman
06-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Oh geez,

MonkeyBrain has gone stark staring mad.

Actually, that would be stark staring madder.

Let's just run the numbers, shall we ??

Here is your ip address when you were in Sydney

CPE-58-165-172-39.nsw.bigpond.net.au

58.160.0.0 - 58.175.255.255

Telstra Internet
Locked Bag 5744
Canberra
ACT 2601
Australia

124.181.126.118 -

CPE-124-181-126-118.vic.bigpond.net.au

124.176.0.0 - 124.191.255.255

Telstra Internet
Locked Bag 5744
Canberra
ACT 2601
Australia

dsl-124-150-42-74.dyn.iinet.net.au

124.150.0.0 - 124.150.127.255

iiNet Limited
Australia

124.6.128.0 - 124.6.191.255

Globe Telecom/Innove Communication
Internet Service Provider
Makati City
Philippines

MoneyMakingBrain....his I.P. detector doesn't.

path2prosperity
06-15-2012, 02:23 PM

I have suggested one.

Michael Clayton (http://www.realscam.com/f10/passion-coffee-aphrodisiacs-recommended-affiliate-program-1235/)

okosh
06-15-2012, 07:05 PM
California?

No....But I did drive through Cleveland last night....

okosh
06-15-2012, 07:12 PM
You gotta be kiddin'...! He couldn't figure out where you posted from if he was sitting next to you when ya did it...!

You right....He's got no hope....

MoneyMakingBrain
06-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Oh geez,

MonkeyBrain has gone stark staring mad.

Actually, that would be stark staring madder.

Let's just run the numbers, shall we ??

MoneyMakingBrain....his I.P. detector doesn't.

It never was an "IP detector", I called that way for idiots like you.....I didn't think most people would understand the concept of web bugs as you clearly still don't .

As far as not working, even UncleFesta now sees who you really are. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GJ4RfrjyrL4

LRM...stubborn like a jackass.

laidback
06-16-2012, 03:25 PM
It never was an "IP detector", I called that way for idiots like you.....I didn't think most people would understand the concept of web bugs as you clearly still don't .

So you lied by claiming you had something that you didn't really have...! Is anybody surprised...??
__________________________________________________ _____________________
MMB believing his own lies...

littleroundman
06-16-2012, 08:11 PM
HeHeHe,

whatever MonkeyBrain decides to call them this week, they obviously don't work.

He coulda saved himself money and just guessed instead.

Oh, wait,

he's already doing that.

MoneyMakingBrain....tech savvy he ain't

EagleOne
06-17-2012, 12:44 AM
There isn't anything that maniacalmoronbrain has posted that has been the truth. He has lied from the get-go and continues to lie.

Now he's back pimping festa's lame videos again, because that is all he's got. He's even stopped putting links to his blog because no-one was going there. But he sure has been fun to play with, and has been a laugh a minute at times.

But you can be sure of one thing...he will leave here when he thinks Fred is about to do a runner. There is no way he wants to be around when that happens.

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 01:00 AM
It never was an "IP detector", I called that way for idiots like you.

"It never was an I.P. detector" where have I heard that before ????

Oh, yes, I remember, EVERYONE ON THE FORUM said it.

Everyone, that is, except MonkeyBrain, who persisted for weeks with his lies.

MoneyMakingBrain....dishonesty is his second nature.

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 01:08 AM
"Memories light the corners of my mind.................................."

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/goodlord.jpg

So, MonkeyBoy, how's it going in the "making a formal complaint" department ???

Who's ended up "looking like a fool" ??

Continuing the musical theme: "Those oldies but goodies remind me of you" (with apologies to Little Caesar and the Romans for associating their hit with such a loser)MoneyMakingBrain....If I could turn back time........

EagleOne
06-17-2012, 02:13 AM
I have a couple of favorites of his lies. First one was a post he made here around mid-May or a little later that he said after really looking into JBP he came to the conclusion that it was the real deal. But on another forum he posted on February 14th, 2012 at 10:20am, and I quote: "They are for real!"

Then we had the comment, and again I quote:

"It doesn't matter from what site you get your location, what matters is all 4 IP octets. In law enforcement, we look into the IP address and whether is real or not (proxy). Then your service provider gives the account information with the customer's name and address, then a warrant is made, then a police task force is dispatched with agents to raid your home or office, arrests you and seizes all your computers. That's if you are a terrorist." (emphasis mine)

But when confronted about his claim to be part of law enforcement, he had this to say, and I quote:

"And, I never said I was a police agent, you moron. I don't have to be in law enforcement to detect s scumbag like you, Patrick. It doesn't matter under what user you post: Radical, Whip, Professor, whoever, I know exactly how many users are at anytime in this thread."

And who can forget this gem, and I quote:

"Therefore, I conclude that we are never going to resolve this amicably, and now more than ever, I am determined to prove that the IP DETECTOR service works, so you've given me no choice but to ruin your life."

But wait....there is no such thing as an IP Detector because maniacalmoronbrain has now said so. :RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

MoneyMakingBrain
06-17-2012, 09:06 AM
HeHeHe,

whatever MonkeyBrain decides to call them this week, they obviously don't work.

If it wasn't working, then it should "obviously" be Okosh denying posting from Melbourne, not you. Does anyone think is strange that it's the admin coming to the user's defense and not the user himself??? Unless of course that admin is Okosh himself.

It must be a BIG coincidence that against all odds, on a little forum where the number of users posting can be counted with one's fingers, two users are from Australia; one using an IP proxy network which anyone down under could use to make it look like one is always posting from Perth, and the other always posting parallel in time.

Once again "LRM", it doesn't matter what site you use to identify these ip address, Okosh has never posted from Tasmania. Truth is you never ever posted even the first 2 octets from a Tasmanian IP, ever. That's because you can't even produce them from your admin CP as "Okosh" was never there. You do however produced your "own" IP's from Perth but that was after I showed yours. But then I also showed all your current IP's, which you don't deny, yet, the "ip detector" is a lie because I called it that way and I deceived you with the name. WoW, I really blew it. LOL

Hey LRM, how come you never post in World Law Direct? Duh??? You already do :)

"LRM".....being too subtle or smart is not his thing.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-17-2012, 09:44 AM
There isn't anything that maniacalmoronbrain has posted that has been the truth. He has lied from the get-go and continues to lie.

Now he's back pimping festa's lame videos again, because that is all he's got. He's even stopped putting links to his blog because no-one was going there. But he sure has been fun to play with, and has been a laugh a minute at times.

But you can be sure of one thing...he will leave here when he thinks Fred is about to do a runner. There is no way he wants to be around when that happens.

Another stupid tirade by the one and only delusional super cop on the world wide web, Lynn Edgington. Calling the MMB a liar doesn't make it so, but nice try at deflection (not really). Obviously you have a vested interest in deflecting your own stupidity and in discrediting me, however, I don't care about this thread like you do.

Just think for a moment (if you're capable of), a passive reader who is searching your name for references and is considering in buying your useless book, arrives to this thread and reads the last 3 pages (no one is gonna start from the beginning), he is gonna immediately remember that you are heatedly arguing with someone called the "MoneyMakingBrain" over an issue that has not even become one yet (JBP) and where even a troll like Finix can correct you on the subject of law enforcement and therefore, all your talk jabber about extraditions, arrests and your moronic contradictions (the "reactive" not "proactive" shpeal, but wait, now it's proactively reactive :) etc etc, is just that: pure unadulterated nonsense. This thread is only gonna convince the reader that buying a book from a moron like you is a waste of one's money and time.

Lynn Edgington.....needs Charlie Harper's TV psychotherapist.

Finix
06-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Just think for a moment (if you're capable of), a passive reader who is searching your name for references and is considering in buying your useless book, arrives to this thread and reads the last 3 pages (no one is gonna start from the beginning), he is gonna immediately remember that you are heatedly arguing with someone called the "MoneyMakingBrain" over an issue that has not even become one yet (JBP).
So they'll find that Eagle likes to hear himself talk. It's not an uncommon trait in public speakers and will hardly come as a surprise to anyone. As for JBP, it's a safe bet for anyone to trash it.

In general, y'all talk too much about some insignificant BS. This thread brings to mind a picture of grumpy old farts having trouble adjusting to being retired.

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 10:07 AM
Actually MonkeyBrain, the logs you are so desperate to see, but are never going to, show Okosh HAS posted from Tasmania.

He posts from Melbourne and Sydney because he is there frequently on business.

Same provider, Telstra BigPond, just different sub domains.

As for the "admin coming to his defense" well, the "admin" is not defending anyone.

What the "admin" is doing is exposing MonkeyBrains' lies and delusions.

Like the lie a few posts back where you showed Okosh as being in the Philippines.

Or the other lie where you showed Okosh was using iinet.

In fact, try as hard as I might, I can't find a single MonkeyBrain "fact" as being anywhere near being accurate.

By his own admission the MonkeyBrain "I.P. detector" doesn't even exist, despite his repeatedly claiming it did.

His "web bugs" are also non existent. Easily verifiable by anyone who DOES have software which monitors info requests on the forum.

It's all guesses and assumptions, and not very good ones at that.

World Law Direct ????

I don't read it, so I'm hardly likely to post there, am I ???

Another stranger than strange MonkeyBrain guess, I guess.

So, while MonkeyBrain searches desperately for some credibility, the REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) forum rolls along nicely.

At least his obsession keeps him off the streets, I suppose.

MoneyMakingBrain.....desperate for a win.

laidback
06-17-2012, 10:19 AM
. Calling the MMB a liar doesn't make it so.Maybe not, but comparing what MMB has written to actual facts sure does...! The problem with you and all your hyip buddies is that the truth doesn't fit your agenda, so you ignore it...! (BTW ignorance DOES seem to be one of your strong suits..)

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 10:24 AM
The problem with you and all your hyip buddies is that the truth doesn't fit your agenda, so you ignore it

A sure sign the voices inside his head are a lot more real to him than the truth staring him in the face

MoneyMakingBrain
06-17-2012, 11:39 AM
Actually MonkeyBrain, the logs you are so desperate to see, but are never going to, show Okosh HAS posted from Tasmania.
Ha, ha....That's a joke isn't it? I didn't dispute that EagleOne's location was indeed Mission Viejo, or that Earl was from England, or that LORM is from Spain or that "You" post from Perth, why would I care to make up a story that Okosh doesn't post from Tasmania???

As for the "admin coming to his defense" well, the "admin" is not defending anyone.

Pornography must be making him a pile of money down-under. :)
You're so stupid and I guess as delusional as Lynn for magically thinking that if you keep saying over and over again that things are the way they are, people are bound to believe you because you are the admin. Lol! You want people to now believe that all the users' locations and Ip addresses I posted are just a figment of my imagination and a succession lucky guesses, yeah right!

Like the lie a few posts back where you showed Okosh as being in the Philippines.
It wasn't a LIE, you used that proxy ip connection at one point. It matters not that it's in the Philippines now, it was Melbourne a few months ago. IP numbers are constantly in rotation by the networks and are only reliable within a short span of time. You wouldn't be the only user who doesn't know what IP he uses to connect to the web or can't even remember what he used when he used it. As matter of fact, you know nothing about internet protocol as shown on all your stupid posts on the subject.

You mean the day you forgot to use your "LRM" sock puppet and used your Okosh account instead???

In fact, try as hard as I might, I can't find a single MonkeyBrain "fact" as being anywhere near being accurate..
You wanna bet?

By his own admission the MonkeyBrain "I.P. detector" doesn't even exist, despite his repeatedly claiming it did.
Yeah, keep on deluding the point in hopes that it will confuse everybody. It doesn't matter what you call the web bugs, just like a PM can be considered an email, a web bug can be considered an "IP detector" because user IP computer information is what you get, MORON.

His "web bugs" are also non existent. Easily verifiable by anyone who DOES have software which monitors info requests on the forum..

So, if they don't exist, I must be imagining all the IP addresses that you confirmed before (by not claiming the contrary) and the user who found them is just a big moron like you.

It's all guesses and assumptions, and not very good ones at that.

Sure....

World Law Direct ????
I don't read it, so I'm hardly likely to post there, am I ???

Another stranger than strange MonkeyBrain guess, I guess.
Sure....

MoneyMakingBrain.....desperate for a win.
Ha, ha, ha....look who is talking!!

LRM aka Okosh....entangled in his own web of lies.

laidback
06-17-2012, 12:37 PM
So they'll find that Eagle likes to hear himself talk. It's not an uncommon trait in public speakers and will hardly come as a surprise to anyone. As for JBP, it's a safe bet for anyone to trash it.

In general, y'all talk too much about some insignificant BS. This thread brings to mind a picture of grumpy old farts having trouble adjusting to being retired.

LOL, spoken like a true grumpy old fartress...!

Whip
06-17-2012, 01:22 PM
LOL, spoken like a true grumpy old fartress...!

Amazing how many people are allegedly being held 'hostage' on this site somehow.

laidback
06-17-2012, 03:58 PM
Amazing how many people are allegedly being held 'hostage' on this site somehow.

Yeah, must be terrible...no off-switch or mouse or keyboard so they can leave...!

okosh
06-17-2012, 06:30 PM

In fact, try as hard as I might, I can't find a single MonkeyBrain "fact" as being anywhere near being accurate.

That was a funny one since I've never been and never plan to be outside of Australia....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okosh....Back in Tassi for the next few weeks.....

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 07:26 PM
That was a funny one since I've never been and never plan to be outside of Australia....

The member who IS from the Philippines still doesn't know whether he's been insulted or complimented by MonkeyBrains' B/S I.P. detector.

EagleOne
06-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Another stupid tirade by the one and only delusional super cop on the world wide web, Lynn Edgington. Calling the MMB a liar doesn't make it so, but nice try at deflection (not really). Obviously you have a vested interest in deflecting your own stupidity and in discrediting me, however, I don't care about this thread like you do.

Just think for a moment (if you're capable of), a passive reader who is searching your name for references and is considering in buying your useless book, arrives to this thread and reads the last 3 pages (no one is gonna start from the beginning), he is gonna immediately remember that you are heatedly arguing with someone called the "MoneyMakingBrain" over an issue that has not even become one yet (JBP) and where even a troll like Finix can correct you on the subject of law enforcement and therefore, all your talk jabber about extraditions, arrests and your moronic contradictions (the "reactive" not "proactive" shpeal, but wait, now it's proactively reactive :) etc etc, is just that: pure unadulterated nonsense. This thread is only gonna convince the reader that buying a book from a moron like you is a waste of one's money and time.

:RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol::RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Calling the MMB a liar doesn't make it so

Which is why the MonkeyBrain has to go out of his way to make sure there's no mistaking the fact he IS a liar.

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 08:31 PM
MONKEYBRAINS' WEB BUG (patent pending)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/crawlingbug.gif

Whip
06-17-2012, 08:32 PM
Which is why the MonkeyBrain has to go out of his way to make sure there's no mistaking the fact he IS a liar.

Yeah...proving it with his own words is far more fun.

Moneydowntheloveitgottadrain - wishes he was actually attracted to chicks.

Whip
06-17-2012, 08:32 PM
MONKEYBRAINS' WEB BUG (patent pending)

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/crawlingbug.gif

Wouldn't that be his self portrait?

Moneydowntheloveitgottadrain - still gobbling fred's knob at an alarming rate.

EagleOne
06-17-2012, 08:37 PM
Hmm, let's see, maniacalmoronbraid posted on this very thread Post #2069, on June 1, quote: “Don't get me wrong, the bottom line for me is, I do wish Fred Mann success with his program, but I still have my doubts.”

But on another forum on February 14th, 2012 at 10:20am, maniacalmoronbrain had to this to say, and I quote: "They are for real!...snip......BTW, everybody should check out the JBP live support chatroom which has over 160 people at any given time and is live 24/7. You can ask all the questions you can come up with and there is always moderator. Who does that? I’m sold already. So, if someone here claims that they “didn’t get paid”, either they still don’t understand how the matrix works or they’re just internet trolls."

Remember back when maniacalmoronbrain was crying and pleading to get RS web logs? Well, here's maniacalmoronbrain saying, and I quote:

"Only, I got something you don't have, and that is a access to your own web logs, something you apparently don't even understand."

and then we had these gems from maniacalmoronbrain, and I quote:

"I would be more than happy to give anyone who asks, data excerpts of RS logs, so that any third party expert can confirm the MMB's findings. The sad thing is that I, the MMB, neither set out to become Fred Mann's defender, nor to destroy your career or public credibility. Honest. But, you are done."

"Hint: IP DETECTOR is a secret weapon 'thingy', that only smart people and law enforcement agencies use to track down scumbags and fight 'real' crime online, like murderers, child molesters, child pornographers, terrorists, etc, etc."

And of course we can't forget that maniacalmoronbrain said that he had irrefutable proof that I was at least 18 different people posting in this thread, but then we had this mea culpla, of sorts, and I quote:

"Lynn Edgington, according to the latest data analysis doesn't seem to be the major sock puppeteer I thought he was. He does, however, play with two extra user accounts, but, he is definitely not manipulating every sock puppet in here. I also have cleared him in a previous post from all suspicions of being "Littleroundman" (Good for you, Lynn)."

But he doesn't lie. :RpS_lol: :RpS_lol::RpS_lol: :RpS_lol:

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 08:47 PM
Wouldn't that be his self portrait?

Nah, it's just one of the "web bugs" he keeps in his bed, under the blankets.

Well, that's what he tells his mother they are, anyway.

Nancetta
06-17-2012, 10:49 PM
"Lynn Edgington"...I also have cleared him in a previous post from all suspicions of being "Littleroundman" (Good for you, Lynn)."

Did I miss something here? You cleared him on suspicion of being LRM?? On what authority do you have, MMB, of clearing Lynn Edgington on anything? Who, other than you, ever had these 'suspicions' of Lynn Edgington being anyone other than who he is? I certainly never thought he was "Littleroundman"...

And you wonder why I question you and can rarely understand your posts...

Now, come back and 'deflect' and 'insult' rather than answering my questions...I'm waiting for it...

littleroundman
06-17-2012, 11:26 PM
You cleared him on suspicion of being LRM?? On what authority do you have, MMB, of clearing Lynn Edgington on anything?

His explanation begins with the words "The voices inside my head told me....................."

EagleOne
06-18-2012, 02:00 AM
Another one of maniacalmoronbrain's investigative and ressearch skills on display:

Creating Content Out of Thin Air: More 'Conspiracy Theories': Lynn is not "EaglelOne" at RealScam.com (http://moneymakinbrain.blogspot.com/2012/03/more-conspiracy-theories-lynn-is-not.html)

Guess the good 'ole IP Detector wasn't working too well that day.

Then we had this one:

Creating Content Out of Thin Air: Lynndel “Lynn” Edgington aka "LittleRoundMan" of RealScam.com (debunked) (http://moneymakinbrain.blogspot.com/2012/03/lynndel-lynn-edgington-aka.html)

littleroundman
06-18-2012, 02:15 AM
Any unauthorized re-print, re-publishing, copying, downloading of this material, in whole or in part, is prohibited.

I think the MonkeyBrain has that ass-backward.

FIRST he has to make it interesting, accurate or at least vaguely relevant and THEN people may want to reprint, republish or copy his rantings.

At least if his work was on paper, it would be of SOME potential use if the reader was "caught short"

There just aren't enough delusional masochists around to make the warning necessary.

okosh
06-18-2012, 03:36 AM
At least if his work was on paper, it would be of SOME potential use if the reader was "caught short"

Yea...As dunny paper.....

EagleOne
06-18-2012, 03:42 AM
Here's one from March 3 when he said, and I quote:

"Well guess what? I have provided you with lots of content that is backed up by the facts, not speculation. I said this from the get go: IP DETECTOR revealed egregious abuse of administrative powers on this site, and this behavior is consistent with yours"

But on June 16, trying to cover his lies he said this, and I quote:

"It never was an "IP detector", I called that way for idiots like you.....I didn't think most people would understand the concept of web bugs as you clearly still don't ."

So for 96 pages it was an IP Detector, but now it is magically web bugs. It makes no difference what you call it, it doesn't work.

EagleOne
06-18-2012, 03:58 AM
Want to know why Fred won't use PayPal? Why maniacalmoronbrain told us why, and he didn't even realize it when he said, and I quote:

"After all PayPal would know the differenbce between crooked business models better than any other payment processor and they block service to all of them."

MoneyMakingBrain
06-18-2012, 09:23 AM
Here's one from March 3 when he said, and I quote:

"Well guess what? I have provided you with lots of content that is backed up by the facts, not speculation. I said this from the get go: IP DETECTOR revealed egregious abuse of administrative powers on this site, and this behavior is consistent with yours"

But on June 16, trying to cover his lies he said this, and I quote:

"It never was an "IP detector", I called that way for idiots like you.....I didn't think most people would understand the concept of web bugs as you clearly still don't ."

So for 96 pages it was an IP Detector, but now it is magically web bugs. It makes no difference what you call it, it doesn't work.

You really need to feel sorry for an old, delusional grumpy fart like Lynn; after years and years of "researching", "crime fighting" and playing the part of an internet cop on the web, he spends the rest of his days bitterly fighting to defend his honor and so called honesty against an anonymous user called "MoneyMakingBrain".... reading 96 pages of a thread and losing a night's sleep in the process (but don't tell him that he cares about this thread), desperately looking for a gotcha comment to prove the MMB wrong and that he lies, "MMB lies I tell you", denying web bugs work or exist, but yet, only his 'magic' crime fighting tools allow him to know the real identity of any anonymous user's email..... but wait now, it's almost 2 AM, his wife already told him to go to bed twice, he has a zillion of unanswered 'inquiries' to buy his "best selling book", his dinner was consumed by the house dog (again), but against hunger and lack of sleep, he still has to complete his night's mission which is to destroy this inconvenient MMB and all his inconvenient truths:

Lynn the sock puppeteer (as shown by web bugs' ip detector),
Lynn the liar (can't even remember he confessed using software to disguise ip location)
Lynn the Tim Meyers' photos thief (no payment sent for them as of yet)
Lynn on matters of law enforcement, not smarter than Finix (the "reactive" not "proactive" shpeal she debunked) etc, etc.

It's OK for Lynn though, because if after researching the thread all night looking for new controversial statements by the MMB, he can't make his point this time, there will always be the next (sleepless in Viejo) night.

And this, Ladies and Gentlemen, is the author of the book you were planning to buy on internet scams! LOL!

Lynn Edgington...... needs friends and family intervention and a straightjacket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=m0IdtDdawwE

MoneyMakingBrain
06-18-2012, 09:40 AM
Yea...As dunny paper.....

Hey Kramer, is that what they call you???
So....how come you haven't corrected the LRM on anything he said in your defense. Like the business part??? You go all over the place, really?
It's obvious the "LRM" knows you in person or he wouldn't be talking about you with some air of authority.

Yeah right.....

Okosh......would rather die than admit he is the despised "littleroundman".

littleroundman
06-18-2012, 09:41 AM
Poor young MonkeyBrain,

all that typing and yet, not one salient point in the whole post.

Still, the more desperate he gets, the funnier it is to read.

MoneyMakingBrain.....my journey into despair.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-18-2012, 11:20 AM
Poor young MonkeyBrain,

all that typing and yet, not one salient point in the whole post.

Still, the more desperate he gets, the funnier it is to read.

MoneyMakingBrain.....my journey into despair.

You're nothing but a lying coward and the one being "desperate" here, moron (only Lynn can look more so) ....if what you said was true, you would let this thread speak for itself instead of posting and posting and hoping that people won't notice you're pissing your pants in terror if your true identity on this farce of a forum gets revealed to the world.....all your neurotic posts in the last 2 pages confirm that.

LRM aka Okosh..... wearing from now on Huggies, just in case.

littleroundman
06-18-2012, 11:33 AM
Ummm, MonkeyBrain is missing the obvious, AGAIN.

The "True identities" of members of this board are not hard to find, neither are addresses attached to those names.

Why anyone would be wetting themselves at the prospect of a "true identity" being revealed is beyond me.

It's a bloody big world and MonkeyBrain is a very small troll.

Uncle Festa/Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell has information, he's passed it on to MonkeyBrain....................and ???

Was that some sort of MonkeyBrainThreat, you've made there ???

MoneyMakingBrain....what if he threatened and nobody cared ??

Finix
06-18-2012, 11:37 AM
not smarter than Finix
So what? It's pretty useless as a critique point. I have a very high IQ, extensive education and heaps of hands-on experience with the industry. In the arguments about industry, very few people would come out ahead of me and none of them post in this thread.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-18-2012, 12:01 PM
Ummm, MonkeyBrain is missing the obvious, AGAIN.

The "True identities" of members of this board are not hard to find, neither are addresses attached to those names.

Why anyone would be wetting themselves at the prospect of a "true identity" being revealed is beyond me.

It's a bloody big world and MonkeyBrain is a very small troll.

Uncle Festa/Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell has information, he's passed it on to MonkeyBrain....................and ???

Was that some sort of MonkeyBrainThreat, you've made there ???

MoneyMakingBrain....what if he threatened and nobody cared ??

I see.....so you feel strong, confident and protected there in Aussie land from your enemies.
No need denying it now, huh???
LRM was always Okosh and it was mostly implied but still common knowledge on these parts.
Well, if this isn't an admission then why bother continuing the charade???
FYI, "Uncle" never told me anything about you, you just did (but I already knew this 97 pages ago)

Okosh.......his Freudian slip did him in.

littleroundman
06-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Well, young MonkeyBrain, if that's what you want to keep telling yourself, go right ahead.

As long as it keeps you happy and off the streets, I'm good with it.

The "identities" to which I am referring are those of Soapboxmom and EagleOne.

But, if you choose to believe otherwise, good upon you.

And, yes, Perth IS one of the most remote capital cities in the world, so I'm fairly confident I won't be running into any MonkeyBrain type creatures anytime soon.

MoneyMakingBrain....oblivion beckons

Nancetta
06-18-2012, 11:32 PM
So, LRM says this:

And you come up with this:

I see.....so you feel strong, confident and protected there in Aussie land from your enemies.
No need denying it now, huh???

Who said anything about enemies? And you wonder why I keep questioning the validity of your posts...

okosh
06-19-2012, 02:19 AM
Hey Kramer, is that what they call you???
So....how come you haven't corrected the LRM on anything he said in your defense. Like the business part??? You go all over the place, really?
It's obvious the "LRM" knows you in person or he wouldn't be talking about you with some air of authority.

Yeah right.....

Okosh......would rather die than admit he is the despised "littleroundman".

LOL...So it comes as a shock to you that mates know a little about each other??.....

Also comes as a shock to you that I would travel to the mainland on business??.......

Bring it on monkey brain.....Had better then you make threats over the years and like all the rest you just blowing hot air....
Get on a plane and come to Aus.....I'm not hard to find and nor is LRM.....And neither of us are scared of internet vermin like you....

littleroundman
06-19-2012, 02:47 AM
LOL...So it comes as a shock to you that mates know a little about each other??.....

Perhaps we'd better explain the concept of "mates" to MonkeyBoy.

I mean, how would you like it if your friend, mentor and only "mate" is Uncle Festa/Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell and the highlight of your week was posting links to his videos so people can not watch them here the same as they don't watch them wherever MonkeyBoy linked them from.

Also comes as a shock to you that I would travel to the mainland on business??.......

For someone who lives in the basement of his mothers house, the idea that people actually "travel" must be quite foreign to the MonkeyBrain

okosh
06-19-2012, 03:04 AM
Perhaps we'd better explain the concept of "mates" to MonkeyBoy.

I mean, how would you like it if your friend, mentor and only "mate" is Uncle Festa/Eddieboy/Eddie Campbell and the highlight of your week was posting links to his videos so people can not watch them here the same as they don't watch them wherever MonkeyBoy linked them from.

For someone who lives in the basement of his mothers house, the idea that people actually "travel" must be quite foreign to the MonkeyBrain

My bad....I forgot that the only mate monkey brain has is the one he can see in the mirror...

And the only travel he does is to centerlink....

But I may not have to travel myself anymore soon.....That is if my new investment pays off......

I'm gonna put all my assets into the all new "George Foreman Euro".....
Just like the other Euro except with no Greese....(^_^).....

littleroundman
06-19-2012, 03:18 AM
OUCH !!!

Knock, knock.

WHO'S THERE ??

MonkeyBrain.

MONKEYBRAIN WHO ??

Geez, he's only been away for a few hours, and you've already forgotten all about him.

Whip
06-19-2012, 07:28 AM

And coming from someone who's here defending a criminal no less. Let's see who would know who more? LRM/okosh or downtheloveit/'fred mann'?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________

penisonthebrain - still waiting for fred's manlove.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Hey Nancetta, even dumb and dumber would understand what is in bold.....get it??
Still not???
Who calls me "monkeybrain" all the time?

Bring it on monkey brain.....Had better then you make threats over the years and like all the rest you just blowing hot air....
Get on a plane and come to Aus.....I'm not hard to find and nor is LRM.....And neither of us are scared of internet vermin like you....

The writing style and diatribes are unmistakable. His desperate need to convince people that he doesn't live in the "mainland", way too obsessive......A sign that Okosh knows now that nobody is buying his story anymore.

"LRM".......being Okosh is an unbearable.

littleroundman
06-19-2012, 10:12 AM
The writing style and diatribes are unmistakable. His desperate need to convince people that he doesn't live in the "mainland", way too obsessive......A sign that Okosh knows now that nobody is buying his story anymore.

Poor child thinks if he repeats it often enough, it might just come true.

HeHe, MonkeyBrain is a riot when he gets going, ain't he ???

A regular stand-up comedian.

"Unmistakable" and MonkeyBrain in the same post.

Pure comedy gold.

MoneyMakingBrain....Risperdal is his friend and saviour

Whip
06-19-2012, 10:28 AM

Pure comedy gold.

I'm just wondering when okosh actually started 'selling a story'. All I see are posts on a messageboard.
In fact, the only story I've seen trying to be 'sold' here is that of 'fred mann' being able to give 2% per day profits to people without having to do anything.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-19-2012, 11:02 AM

Pure comedy gold.

ON CONTRAIRE, you think if you deny it often enough, it might just all go away and people will dismiss it.
Do you think that by implying I'm insane and saying this whole thing is a comic story I made up you can deflect the fact that [against all odds] Okosh and you called me "monkey brain" in the same page, the same day ???

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :)

LRM......life as Okosh is a bitch.

littleroundman
06-19-2012, 11:17 AM
I'm insane and saying this whole thing is a comic story I made up you can deflect the fact that [against all odds] Okosh and you called me "monkey brain" in the same page, the same day ???

against all odds ????

What on earth does that mean ???

Someone is making fun of a troll on the forum and calls him "monkeybrain"

Someone else thinks "monkeybrain" is a fitting description for the troll and uses the same expression.

And this is somehow "against the odds" ????

Risperdal, mate, Risperdal, I'm tellin' ya, it's your only hope.

Stop those voices before they drive you mad.

OH !!

MoneyMakingBrain....logic? never heard of it.

Whip
06-19-2012, 11:20 AM
against all odds ????

What on earth does that mean ???

Someone is making fun of a troll on the forum and calls him "monkeybrain"

Someone else thinks "monkeybrain" is a fitting description for the troll and uses the same expression.

And this is somehow "against the odds" ????

Risperdal, mate, Risperdal, I'm tellin' ya, it's your only hope.

Stop those voices before they drive you mad.

OH !!

MoneyMakingBrain....logic? never heard of it.

OH NOES!!!!!!!!! We all used the word 'the' on the (see, there it is again!) same page...........CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

littleroundman
06-19-2012, 11:37 AM
OH NOES!!!!!!!!! We all used the word 'the' on the (see, there it is again!) same page...........CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!

Poor li'l fella is gonna go nutso trying to work it out when he discovers that my today is his tomorrow and Okosh can post at the same time as me but it's not the same time.

Whip
06-19-2012, 12:02 PM
Poor li'l fella is gonna go nutso trying to work it out when he discovers that my today is his tomorrow and Okosh can post at the same time as me but it's not the same time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v649/Whip412/aagh.gif

EagleOne
06-19-2012, 01:11 PM
maniacalmoronbrain really should read Patrick Pretty's blog today. You know how he claims that "law enforcement agencies do not read forums," "how being in cyber-space makes JBP not subject to US Laws," and "how JBP does not exist anywhere so it can't be raided," along with all of his other nonsense. Well, US law enforcement agencies "ARE" reading forums and charging and extraditing people from "outside" the US who operate online and are not "IN" the US.

Of course the Horohorin case is not the first case of people operating outside the US being charged and extradited to the US to stand trial, but maniacalmoronbrain doesn't want to admit the "facts." But then "facts" have never been something that maniacalmoronbrain can deal with.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-19-2012, 02:42 PM
maniacalmoronbrain really should read Patrick Pretty's blog today. You know how he claims that "law enforcement agencies do not read forums," "how being in cyber-space makes JBP not subject to US Laws," and "how JBP does not exist anywhere so it can't be raided," along with all of his other nonsense. Well, US law enforcement agencies "ARE" reading forums and charging and extraditing people from "outside" the US who operate online and are not "IN" the US.

Of course the Horohorin case is not the first case of people operating outside the US being charged and extradited to the US to stand trial, but maniacalmoronbrain doesn't want to admit the "facts." But then "facts" have never been something that maniacalmoronbrain can deal with.

As we approach the 100 page milestone, that is, 100 pages that exhibit your ignorance, dementia, lack of self esteem and utter insecurity as an online professional (because you aren't one) Finix in one post, said it better than me in 100. But, what she said is now lost in a sea of nonsensical posts between the hideous LRM and you. It's just one simple example of what happens when smarter people than you come to post to your hoax of a forum: it gets ignored, only what serves you goes....but let's not forget your stupid personal agenda which is to get donation money from unsuspecting individuals. And, while some HYIP's do rob people with Payza, Solid Trust Pay, Liberty reserve, etc, you do it with PayPal.

So, I guess we are only getting warmed up here. :)

Lynn Edgington.....refuses to take the red pill.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-19-2012, 03:05 PM

Hey, you don't convince anyone, anymore. Seriously, I would have had doubts about you and Okosh, but, the fact that you claimed that he indeed posts from "Tasmania", when I know for sure all his past ip addresses in Aussie and not one came up in "Tasmania", that was what confirmed to me that you in fact are HIM. You got it???
This also explain why you need to convince everyone that the web bugs are a story I made up and don't work.
The second thing that should be obvious to those who don't believe me is the fact that you go out of your way to defend him as if your own credibility depended on it.
The third is in psychology; if someone makes obsessive attempts to deny a simple fact, such as the lie about Okosh being in Tasmania, it usually means that a bigger lie is being denied. In this case, it would be your double identity.
Fourth, the "monkeybrain" slip up was one of the many I've detected throughout the thread, and it's really not the norm to use the same disparaging name by two users on the same forum.
Fifth, both your diatribes and tone are almost identical.
Sixth, I can go on and on, so why don't you just admit it and we'll call it the day?

LRM........wishes he could take the blue pill and forget he is Okosh every time he wakes up.

laidback
06-19-2012, 03:32 PM
Fourth, the "monkeybrain" slip up was one of the many I've detected throughout the thread, and it's really not the norm to use the same disparaging name by two users on the same forum.
Fifth, both your diatribes and tone are almost identical.
Gloryosky two down under chap post and talk alike...who'da thunk...!By that rationale you must be ready to claim that everybody in Australia is Okosh...oh...wait... you already have...! That must mean everybody in the US is Lynn...! Time to adjust the meds...again...!
__________________________________________________ _____
MMB, his kingdom for a fix...

EagleOne
06-19-2012, 03:45 PM
I bet that most of you don't realize that maniacalmoronbrain is actually clairvoyant/psychic. He has demonstarted it time and time again in this thread. Here are just a few examples of his amazing ability, and I quote:

"This forum what set up to promote Eagle Research Associates and PatrickPretty blog.

However, the information that I am leaving, starting tomorrow with the headline that you are the apparent secret partner/co-owner of RS, is going to be priceless for the hundreds if not thousands of people who want to see the three of you put in jail.

The IRS is coming so be prepared.

You are a bad guy Lynn, you don't fool the MMB. I am calling your bluff on this "forum". And why is PayPal denying you service? https://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/payment.php Is it maybe that you're refusing to provide them with your company's tax ID number, per new online regulations?

You got three choices, so just pay, return Tim Meyers pictures or shut up, ugly fatso.

And when people find out that Eggers and The PP bullshit blog were the ones who prompted the demise of JBP, you will think I was an online pussy cat in the way I treated Lynn. These people are going to be so angry they'll probably send him a letter with some powder to kill roaches (or something else, if you get my meaning). The guy is innocent until proven innocent, "Eggers" should leave him alone. "Lynn" should stop harassing that old guy online. Maybe by being hard on him I am saving "Eggs On Legs" from all the angry people who he will encounter if JBP is shut down by his constant harping.

I feel sorry for you and your wife actually, who must be putting up with so much crap from anonymous callers, and who knows what else. If you don't stop being a deceptive person, though, she is gonna divorce you, Lynn, and I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't already filed for it.

Actually when those guys find out the reason they've been receiving nasty calls, don't forget to mention to them that your irrefutable evidence is I was using a .gif file in their web directory. LOL!!

It's because the evidence is overwhelmingly against you (one look at what you did on your site , even at your avatar) that you are guilty of stealing without paying a license to its rightful author.

You Lynn Edgington are all three: a hypocrite, an ignorant and a big moron.

If you know what's good for your non-profit business and your personal online reputation or credibility, you should be the one stopping from posting in this thread once and for all.

I know for a fact that Okosh is not in Tasmania but in Sydney, Australia. And the iiNet internet service used by "LRM" can be used by any Aussie from anywhere and it will always point to the same IP locations of their servers in Perth, Australia, so....

Let me tell you something, Lynn, you don't know it yet, but in this thread, you've ruined all credibility that you are a serious "book author". But don't take my word for it, just watch your online book sales evaporate and donation money come to a halt.

If anything, you are the crook. You still haven't said a word about those eagle pictures everybody knows you stole from the Tim Meyers site. And, that's not "hearsay" like what you've been basing your accusations against Fred and JBP on, but a fact.

Your wife told you to stop checking this thread and to not reply me anymore, but you still don't listen to her. Do you know why???? You are sick, Edgington, you suffer from 'delusions of grandeur', you think you are a force on the web and the MMB represents a threat in your paranoid, delusional world.

Okosh has never posted from Tasmania

it's almost 2 AM, his wife already told him to go to bed twice, he has a zillion of unanswered 'inquiries' to buy his "best selling book", his dinner was consumed by the house dog (again), but against hunger and lack of sleep, he still has to complete his night's mission which is to destroy this inconvenient MMB and all his inconvenient truths:
Lynn the sock puppeteer (as shown by web bugs' ip detector),
Lynn the liar (can't even remember he confessed using software to disguise ip location)
Lynn the Tim Meyers' photos thief (no payment sent for them as of yet)"

But despite all his claims that he is out to destroy my reputation, credibility and all that other stuff, the truth is he really cares. I know that will be a shock to many of you, but he has demonstrated his caring, and I quote:

"Lynn, you are really sick, going completely deranged, demented.

Seek professional help before it's too late. Your wife shouldn't be made a widow at such a young age. Come clean. I'm only trying to help you.

Maybe by being hard on him I am saving "Eggs On Legs" from all the angry people who he will encounter if JBP is shut down by his constant harping.

I have seriously considered contacting all of Edgington’s relatives to encourage them to seek an intervention….."

So there you have it, clairvoyant/psychic and caring individual all in one. Such a guy.

Whip
06-19-2012, 04:06 PM
OH NOES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's calling you the exact same things unclefecal has.......HE'S UNCLEFECAL!

EagleOne
06-19-2012, 04:29 PM
I was so touched by his offering to contact all my relatives to do an intervention, but should I tell him I have 67 first cousins and 150+ second cousins? I do appreciate him contacting all of them for me though. Many of them I haven't seen or been in touch with in decades. Just think....a family reunion all thanks to maniacalmoronbrain. Who'd have thunk it.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-19-2012, 04:47 PM
I bet that most of you don't realize that maniacalmoronbrain is actually clairvoyant/psychic. He has demonstarted it time and time again in this thread. Here are just a few examples of his amazing ability, and I quote:

But despite all his claims that he is out to destroy my reputation, credibility and all that other stuff, the truth is he really cares. I know that will be a shock to many of you, but he has demonstrated his caring, and I quote:

So there you have it, clairvoyant/psychic and caring individual all in one. Such a guy.

Lynn, anyone can see that you are unable to think, and rather seem to be dying in despair at this point. Seek mental help before page 100.

Lynn Edgington....the need to post in the MMB's thread is stronger than the will to live.

littleroundman
06-19-2012, 08:05 PM

AND, poking fun at MonkeyBrain is just s-o-o-o-o-o-o much more fun as a hobby than sticking stamps in an album or running around the back yard catching butterflies AND so much cheaper, as well.

He makes himself such an easy target, it's not hard to imagine he has a bullseye permanently tattooed on his back

EagleOne
06-19-2012, 09:20 PM
As we approach the century mark in pages dedicated to maniacalmoronbrain, we must not forget his humble beginnings here in this thread. For he told us, when asked a question, and I quote:

"you're asking a day time online reporter (mostly money making stuff) and (part time) crime fighter by night :) not an expert in 'high' finances."

But then he began regalling us with being an attorney, historian, economist, and then with his detailed financial knowledge of how JBP/JSS-Tripler works and can pay 2% per day and 1.5% on weekends, even better than Fred ever could. So much for not being an "expert in high finances." I think he was just being modest.

My wife and I are so pleased to know that he knows more about our marriage than we do. In fact it saves us from having to do that "communication thing" like most couples. All we have to do is see what maniacalmoronbrain has to say about our marriage and we know how we are doing. Saves us a lot of time.

But I have to confess one thing. If I have only managed to get hundreds if not thousands of people mad at me because I am exposing Ponzi's and their pimps, then I have failed miserably. It should be in the multiple of thousands. I have a lot of work still to do, but I have maniacalmoron brain helping me so I should get there faster. Such a guy.

okosh
06-20-2012, 01:46 AM

Now ya got me all confused.....Is it still Wednesday now or is it Thursday already??....

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 02:04 AM
I don't know about where you are ATM,

but here its: http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/wed.jpg and I'm about to make myself an afternoon latte

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 05:25 AM
As we approach the century mark in pages dedicated to maniacalmoronbrain, we must not forget his humble beginnings here in this thread. For he told us, when asked a question, and I quote:

"you're asking a day time online reporter (mostly money making stuff) and (part time) crime fighter by night :) not an expert in 'high' finances."

But then he began regalling us with being an attorney, historian, economist, and then with his detailed financial knowledge of how JBP/JSS-Tripler works and can pay 2% per day and 1.5% on weekends, even better than Fred ever could. So much for not being an "expert in high finances." I think he was just being modest.

My wife and I are so pleased to know that he knows more about our marriage than we do. In fact it saves us from having to do that "communication thing" like most couples. All we have to do is see what maniacalmoronbrain has to say about our marriage and we know how we are doing. Saves us a lot of time.

But I have to confess one thing. If I have only managed to get hundreds if not thousands of people mad at me because I am exposing Ponzi's and their pimps, then I have failed miserably. It should be in the multiple of thousands. I have a lot of work still to do, but I have maniacalmoron brain helping me so I should get there faster. Such a guy.

OMG, you are beyond hope. I only have myself to blame for all this.

Lynn Edgington.....does anyone know how to give the last rites?

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 06:27 AM
OMG, you are beyond hope. I only have myself to blame for all this.

Lynn Edgington.....does anyone know how to give the last rites?

So, MonkeyBrain, can we take it you've been caught out AGAIN and have had to resort to, to, to......whatever it is you think you're doing, instead of explaining just how it is you got so many things wrong over such a long period of time ???

Hey, MonkeyBoy,

there's a few questions you appear to have overlooked on your journey,

Let me refresh your memory.

No need to hurry with your answers, anytime between now and when Just Been Paid goes belly up will do.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/monkey1.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/monkey2.jpg

Just because we love ya so much, here's an updated user list from today for ya.

How about you amaze us all with the power of your web bugs/I.P.detector and slip us a few I.P.s, will ya ???

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/monkey4.jpg

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 10:02 AM
How about you amaze us all with the power of your web bugs/I.P.detector and slip us a few I.P.s, will ya ???

Nah, I'll just give you the one you used today: 1.124.213.75

LRM aka Okosh........wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him in the ass.

laidback
06-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Someone that doesn't know the truth is merely uninformed, you are aware of the truth but refuse to acknowledge it, and are therefore a liar...!

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 10:56 AM
WHOOPS !!!!

Sorry MonkeyBrain, not even close.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/iinet.jpg

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/telstra-1.jpg

In fact, you're so far wrong, the I.P. you've given is not even that of a REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)member

It's not even in the forum database you're itching to get your grubby little hands on:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/ip.jpg

MoneyMakingBrain.....yet ANOTHER epic fail.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 11:15 AM
A JSS/JBP “defender” known as “MoneyMakingBrain” asserted in March that “law enforcement agencies don’t pay attention to what’s being said on forums and blogs.” The claim was at odds with various public records that show U.S. law enforcement pays close attention to forums and Blogs and even conducts undercover operations by infiltrating forums. Among other things, “MoneyMakingBrain” asserted he’d defend JSS/JBP’s purported operator Frederick Mann “so help me God.” The PP Blog became the subject of threats from “MoneyMakingBrain.”

I celebrate my 100th page on RS by giving honor to the biggest moron of the three stooges, Patrick Hernan!

On this momentous occasion, I quote things he's said at least twice. Twice was wrong and misrepresented, but since the guy has to beg for donation money, the more drama, the better I guess.....

When I said that LE didn't pay attention to blogs and forums, I was talking in the context of this forum and all its anonymous users, not "REAL" forums with real users who are identified and got real credentials for pete's sake....but sure enough, that idiot of PatrickPretty.com had to use what I say to his own convenience and to make me look wrong.

Then the so called email "threats"....holy ****, Patrick Hernan is a big mouth and a liar!!!!

I swear, I've never sent him an email, I only sent him a reply post via his ridiculous blog saying that if he didn't publish what I have said in a prior 'unpublished' reply, that I was gonna take everything I said somewhere else. How does that constitute a "threat now"????

That was not a "threat", it was a promise which the MoneyMakingBrain made good on!

Patrick Hernan aka the idiot behind PatrickPretty.com Blog....donation money goes to buy another dog.

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 11:25 AM
When I said that LE didn't pay attention to blogs and forums, I was talking in the context of this forum and all its anonymous users,

You really ARE determined to make a complete and utter fool of yourself, aren't you MonkeyBoy.

Just how, prey tell, do you know any such thing ???

Did your magical I.P. detector tell you who does and doesn't read this forum ????

Perhaps one of your voices told you.

Admit it, you haven't got a bloody clue and, just like everything else you say, you're just guessing.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 11:30 AM
In fact, you're so far wrong, the I.P. you've given is not even that of a REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)member

It's not even in the forum database you're itching to get your grubby little hands on:

I am tired of dealing with an idiot amateur admin, a complete incompetent.

You asked me to tell you your current IP address, not which one is registered in your database, MORON.

Admin CPs can't give you that information unless you post.

LRM aka Okosh....would go to the end of the world to deny is him (wait a minute....he already lives there).

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Ummn, Dumbo,

that IS my current I.P. address.

See the time stamp on the screengrab I posted ???

That's the exact time here in Perth when I took the screen grab of the "Currently Active Users" page which is available to site admins.

In fact, here's a grab of your details:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/ip-1.jpg

see how the time stamp has altered ???

MoneyMakingBrain....hornswoggled

The I.P. you gave as being mine, is, in fact, an I.P. registered to Telstra and it is NOT of any past or present registered members of the forum, as proven by the fact it doesn't appear in the database, which stores EVERY I.P. used by EVERY member EVERY time he/she logs in.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 11:44 AM
Ummn, Dumbo,

that IS my current I.P. address.

See the time stamp on the screengrab I posted ???

That's the exact time here in Perth when I took the screen grab of the "Currently Active Users" page which is available to site admins.

Exactly dumber than dumb and dumber...
Your IP address right now is 1.124.213.75
Just like I said.
But, you're pulling a ridiculous stunt by trying to search it in your database of registered IP's, Moron.

Also, I don't need to see my details, they never change, however you other hand, don't know things like my browser version. I see you upgraded to FireFox version 13.0.1, good for you!!!

LRM aka Okosh.......his head is firmly in the sand by now.

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 11:46 AM
And, here is MonkeyBrains' I.P. address a few minutes later:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/mmb-3.jpg

and the reason we know he's using an anonymous proxy:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/whois.jpg

MoneyMakingBrain....it's just so easy

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 11:52 AM
HeHe, this is fun.

Poor young MonkeyBrain can keep B/Sing all day long.

I've got nothing to hide.

New time stamp, same I.P. address:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/ip-2.jpg

MoneyMakingBrain....desperately seeking redemption

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 11:55 AM
And, here is MonkeyBrains' I.P. address a few minutes later:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/mmb-3.jpg

and the reason we know he's using an anonymous proxy:

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/whois.jpg

MoneyMakingBrain....it's just so easy

I tell you, nobody could pay me enough money to stop posting here....it's just too much fun to see you and Lynn look like complete idiots, even though you desperately continue to prove people the otherwise :)

LRM aka Okosh.......wishes his silly jpgs were web bugs.

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 12:05 PM
There are upsides to having a delusional disorder like the one afflicting poor MonkeyBrain.

Instead of having to face facts like normal people, he has the luxury of inventing his own reality to fit the facts.

MoneyMakingBrain.....being MMB is never having to admit you're wrong.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 12:08 PM
HeHe, this is fun.

Poor young MonkeyBrain can keep B/Sing all day long.

I've got nothing to hide.

New time stamp, same I.P. address:

You know in one single page you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a hideous deceptive admin moron.
Nobody questions your ability to switch Ip addresses on a flip of a coin, the thing is, you can show me one of your many ip addresses, and you can see mine, whatever, but you don't see this in your silly pics:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1

Why don't you deny that's your computer info.

Oh btw, Lynn, that's not you, the "gecko" is a string for all browsers so they can be seen without errors :)

LRM aka Okosh......wishes his nonsense would make the MMB go away

scratchycat
06-20-2012, 12:27 PM
Just noticed this thread has reached 100 pages!! Came over to say "Congratulations" to all contributors. Has there been any progress made here?:RpS_smile:

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 12:28 PM
There are upsides to having a delusional disorder like the one afflicting poor MonkeyBrain.

Instead of having to face facts like normal people, he has the luxury of inventing his own reality to fit the facts.

MoneyMakingBrain.....being MMB is never having to admit you're wrong.

To all the users utterly confused by LRM's comments:

The only delusional here is HIM.
He is also trying to insult your intelligence with absolute nonsense.
For example:

Here, he is inadvertently confirming to you that 1.124.213.75 was indeed his IP address.
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/telstra-1.jpg

Then here, he changes his IP address to "prove" the MMB wrong because he know he lost the argument. But you know that a few posts before he confirmed the other IP as being his.

Which is consistent with what I've been saying all along, this admin can be any user he wants, I think he is Okosh because both use Telstra internet connections and for the reasons I stated in previous posts.

So who is delusional and in denial, now??? Who goes out of his way to deflect an obvious blunder????

LRM aka Okosh......reality bites but he is numb.

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 12:31 PM
You know in one single page you have proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are a hideous deceptive admin moron.
Nobody questions your ability to switch Ip addresses on a flip of a coin, the thing is, you can show me one of your many ip addresses, and you can see mine, whatever, but you don't see this in your silly pics:

Why don't you deny that's your computer info.

Oh btw, Lynn, that's not you, the "gecko" is a string for all browsers so they can be seen without errors :)

Why on earth would I bother changing I.P. addresses ???

It makes no difference to me if MonkeyBrain believes 58.7.60.101 is my current I.P. address or whether he doesn't.

Neither does it concern me whether anyone else knows my I.P. address, either.

As for pretending Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1 means anything, big deal, you've successfully listed 2 of the most popular products on the internet today, like WOW !!!

Geez, the wombat can't even get that right.

We WANT you to stay.

It's just so much fum watching you wriggle and squirm.

Don't leave.

MoneyMakingBrain....stress relief for busy people

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 12:42 PM
Just noticed this thread has reached 100 pages!! Came over to say "Congratulations" to all contributors. Has there been any progress made here?:RpS_smile:

Well, MonkeyBrain has successfully proven he doesn't even read his own nonsense.

Earlier this evening he posted an I.P. number claiming it was mine.

When I pointed out the I.P. number in question isn't even that of a REALSCAM.com (www.realscam.com) member, much less mine, and posted a screen grab of my I.P. number, he then tried to make out I'd "inadvertently" proved his original claim was true.

1.124.213.75 = random I.P. number, registered to Telstra, Victoria, claimed by MonkeyBrains' "I.P. detector" to be littleroundman.

58.7.60.101 = littleroundmans' current I.P. since 6.10am today registered to iinet.

For some reason, the child seems to think I have a reason to hide my I.P. number

So, in answer to your question, situation normal. MonkeyBrain is floundering around STILL trying to prove his web bugs/I.P. detector works.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Why on earth would I bother changing I.P. addresses ???

Because you damn well know that Telstra Internet is what Okosh uses to connect to the internet. Yes, you used 1.124.213.75 the proof is that you admitted to the computer information. People need to ask, why would the "LRM" say the ip address is not correct but the computer info is???

As for pretending Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1 means anything, big deal, you've successfully listed 2 of the most popular products on the internet today, like WOW !!!

I did more than that...I proves that you are Okosh because both of you used Telstra Internet to connect.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 01:29 PM
I am posting this information just in case there are some technical people who work in network computers reading all this.
Here is what the web bugs revealed (log time is at random).

1.124.213.75 - - [20/Jun/2012:04:36:51 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 200 57 "http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index99.html#post23280" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1"

58.7.60.101 - - [20/Jun/2012:12:26:01 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 200 57 "http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index100.html#post23345" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1"

Notice exact match of computer information on both IP log entries.:

This is the computer information the LRM by his own admission confirmed: "big deal, you've successfully listed 2 of the most popular products on the internet today, like WOW !!!"

He could have easily said: "No, I don't use FireFox". So, why didn't he??? Because he does, of course. He could also said : "I used a Mac computer, not Windows". So, why didn't he??? Because he does, of course. If he wanted to get technical he could have said: "I use FireFox 9.0.8 not 13.0.1.". Same with the "gecko" version, etc.

There are iPods, cellular phones and a whole myriad of computer devices, yet he admits using these exact "2 products". :)

It's also interesting to point out to readers what LRM said : "why on earth would I bother changing I.P. addresses?".

The answer is, "Okosh" uses Telstra to connect to the web, if ip address 1.124.213.75 links LRM to using a Telstra connection, then suddenly the idea that he is Okosh is no longer far fetched. In fact LRM (again) forgot to connect with his usual iiNet to the web. This is consistent with what I said before in another post; I've seen him consistently changing IP addresses and connecting with these two service providers.

And, while LRM would rather commit suicide before admitting like a man that he is Okosh, the technical evidence against him is overwhelming. This is what I've had to deal with for 100 pages: this deceptive moronic administrator.

LRM aka Okosh......"100' proved to be the magic number for his mask to come off.

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 05:30 PM
HeHeHe,

all of which would be valid IF Telstra BigPond wasn't the largest carrier in Australia, IF anyone logging on to the Telstra network from Tasmania showed up as being separate.

Perhaps MonkeyBrain should take a look at the map.

There's only one backbone link from Tasmania to the mainland. It's one of the main bones of contention for Taswegians and one of the main reasons the National Broadband Network is being implemented in Tasmania first.

All this time MonkeyBrain has been posting his "proof" has been pure nonsense.

Okosh shows as using Telstra Vic. whether he's posting from Victoria or Tasmania. There IS NO no separate Telstra Tasmania I.P. block.

MoneyMakingBrain....given enough rope, eventually..............

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 05:52 PM
As a matter of fact, here's another little factoid MonkeyBrain doesn't know.

Telstra actually owns the entire copper phoneline network in Australia and there are only a limited number of "exits" from Australia.

"Exiting" is done through undersea fibre cables which connect Oz to the rest of the world, and. from memory, there's only 3 or 4 such cables on the East coast, and onlu one linking Tassie to the mainland.

Which means a Telstra customer in Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales or the ACT can show as "coming out" of Australia through a sub-branch, rather than from where they're actually connecting.

Which is why the Australian members of the board react with hilarity to MonkeyBrains' information.

He's so far off, the only way to react is to laugh.

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 06:37 PM
He could have easily said: "No, I don't use FireFox". So, why didn't he??? Because he does, of course. He could also said : "I used a Mac computer, not Windows". So, why didn't he??? Because he does, of course. If he wanted to get technical he could have said: "I use FireFox 9.0.8 not 13.0.1.". Same with the "gecko" version, etc.

Here's a free tip for ya, MonkeyBoy,

never take up chess.

You see, chess requires you to employ tactics, to see ahead and predict your opponents next move/s.

It's much more fun to watch MonkeyBoys' voices come up with all the fantastic explanations of why people DON'T do things, than it is to try and explain things in words of two syllable or less why things happen.

I'll tell you what, MonkeyBrain, see how many more explaations you can invent as to why people don't do what seems logical to you

laidback
06-20-2012, 07:50 PM

never take up chess.

You see, chess requires you to employ tactics, to see ahead and predict your opponents next move/s.

It's much more fun to watch MonkeyBoys' voices come up with all the fantastic explanations of why people DON'T do things, than it is to try and explain things in words of two syllable or less why things happen.

I'll tell you what, MonkeyBrain, see how many more explaations you can invent as to why people don't do what seems logical to you
ahahahahahahahahahaha, I guess that the only words with more than two syllables that Monkeyboy knows have to do with food; e. g. restaurant, delicatessen, fellatio....

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 07:54 PM
HeHeHe,

all of which would be valid IF Telstra BigPond wasn't the largest carrier in Australia, IF anyone logging on to the Telstra network from Tasmania showed up as being separate.

Perhaps MonkeyBrain should take a look at the map.

There's only one backbone link from Tasmania to the mainland. It's one of the main bones of contention for Taswegians and one of the main reasons the National Broadband Network is being implemented in Tasmania first.

All this time MonkeyBrain has been posting his "proof" has been pure nonsense.

Okosh shows as using Telstra Vic. whether he's posting from Victoria or Tasmania. There IS NO no separate Telstra Tasmania I.P. block.

MoneyMakingBrain....given enough rope, eventually..............

For someone who appears to know so much about IP networks, you overlook the fact that you also used a Telstra connection. Whether you think that Tasmania is in the same Telstra IP block range or not, it's irrelevant at this point.

LRM aka Okosh....stupid is what stupid does.

MoneyMakingBrain
06-20-2012, 08:07 PM

never take up chess.

I guess you didn't grow up with a daddy or he would have told you to never underestimate your adversaries.....
Predicting a new series of your moronic denials and more snafus, I left the best part of it out:

1.124.213.75 - - [19/Jun/2012:23:46:51 -0400] "HTTP/1.1" 200 57 "http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index99.html#post23326" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1"

That's you posting as Okosh (post 2471 (http://www.realscam.com/f22/official-moneymakingbrain-makes-fool-himself-thread-1113/index99.html#post23326)). Again, notice your computer information which is exactly the same. The only difference in this IP log entry is time zone, so all things equal, it should match any time zone conversion.

LRM aka Okosh.......his idol was Bobby Fischer.

littleroundman
06-20-2012, 08:08 PM
Umm, MonkeyBrain,

other than in your mind, where is the proof I've ever used Telstra BigPond ??? EVER

It may be different inside your head, but in the real world "MonkeyBrain says" does NOT translate into something which needs to be disproven.

In fact, "MonkeyBrain says" is more likely to mean something did NOT occur than it being true.

All you've done is post a series of random I.P. numbers and claimed they relate to members of REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)

No screen grabs, no documentation, no nothing except MonkeyBrains' claims.

Here ya go, MonkeyBrain, here's an I.P. number: 71.255.51.81 now prove to us all it's not yours.

MoneyMakingBrain....please let me get SOMETHING right, just once