PDA

View Full Version : Best network Marketing Business BV1000

gbengatel
02-23-2012, 06:38 AM
I will like to invite you to a new and exciting business which WILL change the way you look at life.
BonVoyage1000 is an international travel club for families, couples, and individuals who want to make world travel a part of their lifestyl...e. The company was incorporated in April 2010 and began operations in July 2010. Membership allows you to book accommodation directly through BonVoyage1000 travel partner, a 27-year old global consolidator of cruise, condominiums, hotels and resorts inventory all in 100 countries. They buy travel wholesale and pass the savings on to you at significant discounts (up to 90%). Membership fee is $350 onetime payment.

Membership also opens a business opportunity to you where you can earn $1000 over and over again every time you cycle out. You only need to refer 2 sales, and they refer 2 sales each. Once you have 6 new people in front of you, your matrix fills up, you cycle out (or cash out) and earn $1000 in commissions. You qualify to earn the revolving $1000 commission once you introduce at least 2 people to join the club. That's right, only 2 out of the 6 referred sales need to come from you! However, if you want to cycle out frequently and earn multiple $1000 each time you do, then you need to continually introduce the opportunity to more people.

You will enjoy huge discounts FOREVER every time you and your family decide to travel on international vacations and also benefit from discounts in local hotels even at home in Nigeria.

Visit my back office for more information about the company, products and compensation plan. It is [referral link removed by mod]
I invite you to join the club from my website. Fill out the online registration form by clicking on the "Join Now" button. You DO NOT have to pay at this time. I will explain how you can make payment. Just lock in your spot NOW!!! call [phone number removed by mod]

grumpyoldfart
02-23-2012, 09:10 AM
Here we go again, another happy scammer from Nigeria?

Who has spare money for the Membership fee is $350 onetime payment?

Who wants to promote this matrix?

Membership also opens a business opportunity to you where you can earn $1000 over and over again every time you cycle out. You only need to refer 2 sales, and they refer 2 sales each. Once you have 6 new people in front of you, your matrix fills up, you cycle out (or cash out) and earn $1000 in commissions. You qualify to earn the revolving $1000 commission once you introduce at least 2 people to join the club. That's right, only 2 out of the 6 referred sales need to come from you! However, if you want to cycle out frequently and earn multiple $1000 each time you do, then you need to continually introduce the opportunity to more people.

Personally I would'nt touch it with a barge poll or anything else for that matter!

littleroundman
02-23-2012, 09:45 AM
You will enjoy huge discounts FOREVER every time you and your family decide to travel on international vacations and also benefit from discounts in local hotels even at home in Nigeria.

Remember the good ol' days when scammers had the sense to at least try and hide who and what they were.

The youth of today....... I dunno.