PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Patryn

Fgold
01-17-2012, 12:52 PM
No need for introductions here. Most of you know me, and quite a few more closely than they ever wanted to. Want to know more? Dirt on finix is all over the net. Insane, curious and free of charge.

I think I know you very welll. You have supported 1 of Patryn Omar's exchangers(Triple Exchange :: xxx-change.com :: Buy Sell and Exchange Electronic currencies (http://xxx-change.com)) ... It's funny to see so many exchangers listed in VFS and more funny is that they know very well the convicted con artist who runs it(Patryn). :RpS_lol:

Finix
01-17-2012, 02:10 PM
Ah, the wonderful world of word twisting. I missed it so.

Indeed, I used to be a manager of xxx-change.com which is as I'm aware still up a running under the new administration.

As for Patryn, the fact that I still respect and support Patryn after having been involved with my personal life that had nothing whatsoever to do with the industry in general or Patryn in particular should speak for itself.

okosh
01-17-2012, 09:50 PM
Ah, the wonderful world of word twisting. I missed it so.

Finix you'll have to excuse Fgold....He's just a little pissed that his own exchange site never got any customers....Of course he was advised to join VFS if he wanted his exchanger to work but as you'd expect he knew better...
:duh:

Finix
01-17-2012, 10:06 PM
Finix you'll have to excuse Fgold...
Excuse, certainly. Doesn't mean I ain't pissed in general about the neverending drama that takes up valuable time resources from the only person capable of cleaning up the whole damn industry.

Someone who is doing for free, out of the goodness of his heart and concern for morons who don't know the first thing about ethics.

Does he get any thanks? No. Abuse, abuse, abuse. Drama, drama, drama. Come on, people, we are better than that. At least we can be, if we try.

okosh
01-18-2012, 02:03 AM
Someone who is doing for free, out of the goodness of his heart and concern for morons who don't know the first thing about ethics.

You talking about Patryn??....Who says he does it all for free??....

Finix
01-18-2012, 03:13 AM
You talking about Patryn??....Who says he does it all for free??....
I could be mistaken of course, but last I checked VFS dispute resolution services are free of charge. I had a couple of disputes that needed resolution in the past, and I don't remember being charged a penny.

okosh
01-18-2012, 04:18 PM
I could be mistaken of course, but last I checked VFS dispute resolution services are free of charge. I had a couple of disputes that needed resolution in the past, and I don't remember being charged a penny.

OK...So I misunderstood your post....My bad...I thought you meant that all he does he does for free.....Was my mistake...

Just to be clear....Dispute resolution is free....And he has stated in public that he guarentees any problem up to $1000....
For this reason alone only a fool would use any exchanger who isn't VFS listed...

Finix
01-19-2012, 01:54 AM
For this reason alone only a fool would use any exchanger who isn't VFS listed...
At the rate the industry seems to be falling apart, I'd be very reluctant to use any merchant that isn't listed by VFS, not just an exchanger.

In any case, l'm glad you and I finally agree on something. It's truly like hell freezing over. Let's leave it at that and not clutter the intro thread with Patryn related topics.

Patryn
01-20-2012, 04:14 PM
Hi. Figured I should register here, see what's what.

scratchycat
01-20-2012, 04:45 PM

Welcome, hope you join in when you see what's what.

okosh
01-21-2012, 12:12 AM

G'day Patryn and welcome to RealScam, nice to have you here :RpS_smile:

Fgold
01-21-2012, 11:26 PM
OK...So I misunderstood your post....My bad...I thought you meant that all he does he does for free.....Was my mistake...

Just to be clear....Dispute resolution is free....And he has stated in public that he guarentees any problem up to $1000....

hahahaha How do you know that VFS guarantees any unresolved dispute up to $1000??? VFS site is just another scammy tool used by such exchangers but the real fact is that VFS is just another exchange partner who will always support VFS exchangers and help them in their scam activity! Anyways VFS is NOT any legal regulatory body who can really guarante anything to their customers! :NO:

Finix
01-22-2012, 01:16 AM
Anyways VFS is NOT any legal regulatory body who can really guarante anything to their customers!
Don't be an idiot. There are no legal regulatory bodies in what amounts to money laundering. Patryn can guarantee anything he wants to their customers 'cuz he's got his own ways to guarantee it. He is doing it to clean up the EC industry from scammers, not to scam. Why? I don't know, I guess scammers piss him off as much as they piss of the anti-scam forum member.

Finix
01-22-2012, 01:28 AM
Welcome, Patryn. Please don't let the likes of Fgold to discourage you from contributing to the forum. He is just being ignorant and stupid, like most of us in the industry you are trying to clean up for us.

Patryn
01-22-2012, 12:31 PM
VFS site is just another scammy tool used by such exchangers but the real fact is that VFS is just another exchange partner who will always support VFS exchangers and help them in their scam activity!
You seem to enjoy throwing around the word "scam". Perhaps you should try looking up the definition. Are you able to provide any evidence to support your claims?

Also: Cool, I got my own thread ;p

okosh
01-22-2012, 05:50 PM

Your welcome :RpS_smile: Didn't want the regular welcome thread to be derailed so I asked for thread to be split....

okosh
01-22-2012, 05:56 PM
hahahaha How do you know that VFS guarantees any unresolved dispute up to $1000??? :NO:

Cos Patryn said so months ago at TG....

VFS site is just another scammy tool used by such exchangers but the real fact is that VFS is just another exchange partner who will always support VFS exchangers and help them in their scam activity! Anyways VFS is NOT any legal regulatory body who can really guarante anything to their customers!

I told you if you wanted success then you should join VFS....Of course you would need to give doccuments etc but as usual you didn't listen....
If you did listen then your exchange site stats wouldn't look like this :loser:

www(dot)f-gold(dot)com

Exchanged Total $0.00
Exchanged Today $0.00
Visitors Online 2
Members Online 0

Fgold
01-23-2012, 10:03 PM
You seem to enjoy throwing around the word "scam". Perhaps you should try looking up the definition. Are you able to provide any evidence to support your claims?

There are too many proofs on the web that is related to you being involved in the shadowcrew gang and most recently in the running of Ecumoney and GDP(both were listed and strongly recommended by you just like HD-money is now) and you also have been involved in the running of so many exchangers(scam) like trainex, auexchanges, etc... So If its listed at the VFS its a surely a SCAM.

Cos Patryn said so months ago at TG....

I told you if you wanted success then you should join VFS....Of course you would need to give doccuments etc but as usual you didn't listen....
If you did listen then your exchange site stats wouldn't look like this :loser:

www(dot)f-gold(dot)com

LOL that is not my exchanger! Someone inspired used my nick to launch his exchanger but he7she didn't get any luck till now... :RpS_lol:

okosh
01-23-2012, 10:40 PM
LOL that is not my exchanger! Someone inspired used my nick to launch his exchanger but he7she didn't get any luck till now... :RpS_lol:

Bullshit...You told me yourself on YM the day you opened that site :loser:

Patryn
01-24-2012, 03:03 PM
There are too many proofs on the web that is related to you being involved in the shadowcrew gang and most recently in the running of Ecumoney and GDP(both were listed and strongly recommended by you just like HD-money is now) and you also have been involved in the running of so many exchangers(scam) like trainex, auexchanges, etc... So If its listed at the VFS its a surely a SCAM.
"proofs" and "rumors" are not synonymous. There are no "proofs" that I pushed or ran ECUMoney or GDP. There is "proofs" that I disliked ECUMoney and asked all VFS members to drop ECU months before they scammed everyone. In fact, they were even blacklisted on the VFS website months before they scammed. There are no "proofs" that I ran trainex or AUExchanges. In fact, it's quite well known that TrainEx had an office in Russia which was well staffed. Don't "rumors" state that i'm located in North America? Thousands of miles from TrainEx? Or, lets go by your "proofs" that I was involved in ShadowCrew. Are you saying that I was running TrainEx while sitting in a prison cell? Must have been a pretty nice jail, to allow that, not to mention the travel privileges to the offices in Russia.

scam/skam/
Noun:
A dishonest scheme.

Your bogus accusations above actually prove you to be the scammer here.

Finix
01-24-2012, 06:03 PM
So If its listed at the VFS its a surely a SCAM.
It's not Patryn's fault that e-currency industry consists mostly of crooks running e-currencies and e-currency exchangers. As for his recommendations, you've got to act quickly on them. E-currency industry is very volatile, what is true one day is not true the next day. The point is no one out of those who are willing to get involved in it knows it better than Patryn. You should be grateful someone with a lot of knowledge is willing to get his hands dirty to clean up the industry instead of trashing him.

path2prosperity
01-24-2012, 06:17 PM
All this talk about exchangers is doing my head in. There were some very good comments on the subject on TG but the only one that really interested me was Hatfield Oak which was pimped by "Dr" Mara. Has Mara or Hatfield Oak been vindicated? I am very sorry that that forum has gone to the dogs. I wish Eddie would post more. He said a lot of interesting things.

Finix
01-24-2012, 06:28 PM
There were some very good comments on the subject on TG
Are you talking about this TG folder?
Taxes, Offshore Banks, and Legal Issues - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)

Wrong folder for this thread, although if I'm not mistaken some of the VFS merchants are offshore banks. The e-currencies and e-currency exchangers are discussed on TG in this folder:
E-Currencies - Liberty Reserve, PerfectMoney, AlertPay, Hd-Money, etc - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/f472-.html)

path2prosperity
01-24-2012, 07:44 PM
Are you talking about this TG folder?

I could not find the processor URL on TG but this one of MMG may help you if you want to ressurect the whole thread. "Dr Mara" introduced it as the best thing since sliced bread in the Broker Jones v Ken Russo punch up. I got my usual bashings for suggesting that Vee and Mara should be questioned.

Going to bed now. Perhaps the tooth fairy will leave some news for an interesting early morning read. Hatfield Oak on MMG. (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Hatfield-Oak-Internationa-t122081.html&pid=3474725&mode=threaded)

Finix
01-24-2012, 08:01 PM
Going to bed now. Perhaps the tooth fairy will leave some news for an interesting early morning read. Hatfield Oak on MMG. (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Hatfield-Oak-Internationa-t122081.html&pid=3474725&mode=threaded)
If megaplex is pimping it, it's a scam. 'nuf said.

okosh
01-24-2012, 08:27 PM

This scam is done and dusted 4 years ago....

But FYI....Hatfield Oak was run by the same scammers as Amity Funds which was also heavily pimped by Megaplex....
Both scams have been linked to Prosperita Group which was also a scam....

Some info is here...
Hatfield Oak International - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168831&page=1)

path2prosperity
01-25-2012, 12:42 AM
If megaplex is pimping it, it's a scam. 'nuf said.

If Mara pimped it, it's a scam! Seems you can only get access if you are a GMS member now! HatfieldOak (http://www.hatfield-oak.com/GLOB/login2.htm)

path2prosperity
01-25-2012, 12:57 AM
This scam is done and dusted 4 years ago....

But FYI....Hatfield Oak was run by the same scammers as Amity Funds which was also heavily pimped by Megaplex....
Both scams have been linked to Prosperita Group which was also a scam....

Some info is here...
Hatfield Oak International - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168831&page=1)

Looks as if you are right "okosh." I always check and double check anything connected to GMS. Sad that there are still those who believe they will collect cash from defunct GMS.

Finix
01-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Didn't want the regular welcome thread to be derailed so I asked for thread to be split....
You might want to ask for this one to be split also since even the Patryn special welcome thread is now derailed.

Patryn
01-26-2012, 01:33 PM
You might want to ask for this one to be split also since even the Patryn special welcome thread is now derailed.
The irony.

Finix
01-27-2012, 10:11 AM
The irony.
No kidding. And on so many levels, it's almost not humorous at all.

Fgold
04-06-2013, 02:48 AM
"proofs" and "rumors" are not synonymous. There are no "proofs" that I pushed or ran ECUMoney or GDP. There is "proofs" that I disliked ECUMoney and asked all VFS members to drop ECU months before they scammed everyone. In fact, they were even blacklisted on the VFS website months before they scammed. There are no "proofs" that I ran trainex or AUExchanges. In fact, it's quite well known that TrainEx had an office in Russia which was well staffed. Don't "rumors" state that i'm located in North America? Thousands of miles from TrainEx? Or, lets go by your "proofs" that I was involved in ShadowCrew. Are you saying that I was running TrainEx while sitting in a prison cell? Must have been a pretty nice jail, to allow that, not to mention the travel privileges to the offices in Russia.

scam/skam/
Noun:
A dishonest scheme.

Your bogus accusations above actually prove you to be the scammer here.

There are facts and evidences that are enough to prove what I've said above. Obviously such proofs are usually ignored by someone who is strongly biased when we're talking about exchange businesses.

You claim to be a "fair" monitor of many scammy exchangers but just like many hyip monitors you just play the role of a big shill & pimp of many scammy exchangers. :pimp:

To make a honest and credible plan against such "Scams" you should never have any kind of relationship/support with them. You're dealing with many exchangers(scammers) helping them to grow and become more popular before they suddenly make a RUN...

Fgold
04-06-2013, 02:59 AM
You should be grateful someone with a lot of knowledge is willing to get his hands dirty to clean up the industry instead of trashing him.

Well I'm not a "Senior Scammer Sympathizer" like you so I am sure that I would never be grateful of such dirty work made by all shill monitors... :pt:

okosh
04-06-2013, 03:46 AM
Well I'm not a "Senior Scammer Sympathizer"

It can be organized if you want it to be...

Finix
04-06-2013, 09:50 AM
Well I'm not a "Senior Scammer Sympathizer" like you so I am sure that I would never be grateful of such dirty work made by all shill monitors
Don't re-hash the old thread. There is no point in continuing this conversation since I have no reason to defend the entities you are discussing at this time.

Fgold
04-09-2013, 09:10 AM
Don't re-hash the old thread. There is no point in continuing this conversation since I have no reason to defend the entities you are discussing at this time.

the entities have some different ways to scam but their goal is the same: "earn money by scamming others!"

I've lost the count of how many scam exchangers were listed in Patryn's site. He listed so many like hyip monitors also list so many scams. The comparison makes sense.

Patryn
05-14-2013, 01:43 PM
There are facts and evidences that are enough to prove what I've said above.
It took you a year and a half to respond with this? "There are proofs. Oh, you asked for proofs? Well they exist, and if I post it you won't believe me, but you should believe me in that they exist." Post evidence, and we can discuss/debate those particular accusations. Right now we have a situation of he said/she said, primarily because in the year and a half that it took you to respond, you *still* provided no evidence whatsoever.

You claim to be a "fair" monitor of many scammy exchangers but just like many hyip monitors you just play the role of a big shill & pimp of many scammy exchangers.
I don't think you know what VFS is. I do not run a monitor, and I have never claimed to run a monitor of any sort.

I've lost the count of how many scam exchangers were listed in Patryn's site.
They are all now listed in the blacklisted section of my site. All seven of them since 2008. I cannot control every aspect of everyone's life. I cannot always stop an exchanger from scamming. I can take steps towards preventing such an occurrence, I can punish the guilty, and I can warn others when I see something amiss, and blacklist an exchanger when I hear of that entity scamming… and I do.

Fgold
05-24-2013, 11:54 AM
It took you a year and a half to respond with this? "There are proofs. Oh, you asked for proofs? Well they exist, and if I post it you won't believe me, but you should believe me in that they exist." Post evidence, and we can discuss/debate those particular accusations. Right now we have a situation of he said/she said, primarily because in the year and a half that it took you to respond, you *still* provided no evidence whatsoever.

LOL! Your recent support to technocashier scammers last month just reminded me to reply here. What is considered and valid as a evidence is subjective and not all people use your own criteria to judge what should or should not be a valid evidence to prove something. You can't force anyone to beleive in what you say and RS members are free to decide if it is a scam or not...

I don't think you know what VFS is. I do not run a monitor, and I have never claimed to run a monitor of any sort.

Monitoring is part of an evaluation/rating process. What VFS site is doing is a very similiar thing because it list exchangers and say which ones are good or not good based in the biased patryn's criteria. being accredited by you does not give any useful guarantee for exchanger customers because we know what's happened and is still happening with some complaints against your accredited exchangers. Anyone can check many reports about ignored complaints submitted to VFS in TG and you still supporting scam exchangers instead of placing them in your blacklist...

They are all now listed in the blacklisted section of my site. All seven of them since 2008. I cannot control every aspect of everyone's life. I cannot always stop an exchanger from scamming. I can take steps towards preventing such an occurrence, I can punish the guilty, and I can warn others when I see something amiss, and blacklist an exchanger when I hear of that entity scamming… and I do.

Currently there's Only 10 in your site Blacklist but you have deal with many more scams since 2008...

okosh
05-24-2013, 08:40 PM
LOL! Your recent support to technocashier scammers last month

Not to be confused with Technocash who are legit....

Whip
05-25-2013, 10:09 PM
Not to be confused with Technocash who are legit....

or Technokosh......

Patryn
05-27-2013, 09:42 PM
LOL! Your recent support to technocashier scammers last month just reminded me to reply here.
Shame you didn't look more closely at that. I pushed Technocashier to pay nearly all of those members, despite Technocashier having been removed from the VFS roster *LAST YEAR*.

What VFS site is doing is a very similiar thing because it list exchangers and say which ones are good or not good based in the biased patryn's criteria.
Wrong. I do not judge which exchangers are "good" or not. VFS is not a monitoring system, and it does not rate exchangers in any way. Again, you clearly have no idea what VFS is or what it does.

You post random cram and accusations, and when I ask for proof, you go on a spiel about how proof is subjective? How about providing what evidence you have and letting the RS members judge for themselves as to whether or not it is condemning, instead of forcing everyone to try to take you at your word.

okosh
05-27-2013, 09:46 PM
You post random cram and accusations, and when I ask for proof, you go on a spiel about how proof is subjective?

And you expect more from him??....He doesn't have the brains to find and post anything except for his dribble....

Fgold
05-28-2013, 09:28 AM
Shame you didn't look more closely at that. I pushed Technocashier to pay nearly all of those members, despite Technocashier having been removed from the VFS roster *LAST YEAR*.

And removing them from your blacklist would NOT help others to avoid using that scam website thinking that you still supporting them like you do with your feature and accredited exchangers!

Wrong. I do not judge which exchangers are "good" or not. VFS is not a monitoring system, and it does not rate exchangers in any way. Again, you clearly have no idea what VFS is or what it does.

Well you can call it as a "network" of exchangers or whatelse you like to name it.... For me still like a monitoring or rating website who list their feature/accredited exchangers as the recommended by the VFS owner and list the non recommended/blacklist ones on the bottom of the sites. Your idea is clearly the promotion of your members/partners rating them as the most trusted and recommend by patryn.

You post random cram and accusations, and when I ask for proof, you go on a spiel about how proof is subjective? How about providing what evidence you have and letting the RS members judge for themselves as to whether or not it is condemning, instead of forcing everyone to try to take you at your word.

You ran and supported many scams in the past. people know well your old scammy exchangers and scammy partners. Recently HD-money is your main scam tool but luckly that it does not have enough members (potencial victims) yet. 4 years ago LibertyReserve posted in their blog that HD-money was a new official LR merchant and fully and solely backed by LR currency. Now its obvious that HD has no more liquidity/sustainability and will surely fail soon like LR...

Fgold
05-28-2013, 09:50 AM
And you expect more from him??....He doesn't have the brains to find and post anything except for his dribble....

luckly that I do not have weak and biased brains like okosh to find unreliable and BS facts... I don't have any intention to clean other brains as others are totally free to think and judge by themselves.

And what can we expect from you Okosh?? :NO:

Your support to him will only help others to fall again into the patryn's stuff... :RpS_thumbdn:

okosh
05-28-2013, 06:52 PM
And removing them from your blacklist would NOT help others to avoid using that scam website thinking that you still supporting them like you do with your feature and accredited exchangers!

It's any better then how you warn at Momma's house??.....What else you expect him to do??...

Well you can call it as a "network" of exchangers or whatelse you like to name it.... For me still like a monitoring or rating website who list their feature/accredited exchangers as the recommended by the VFS owner and list the non recommended/blacklist ones on the bottom of the sites. Your idea is clearly the promotion of your members/partners rating them as the most trusted and recommend by patryn.

The reality is that b4 VFS when an exchanger stopped to process orders(scam people) there was nothing you could do except accept the loss....
Since VFS started when the same situation happens you can contact VFS and you got a real chance to get your money back....
Don't forget that Patryn guarantees his listed exchangers up to $1000....

So now you have a choice...Keep exchangers under $1000 and be safe or take your chances with a non VFS exchanger....
Up to you...

You ran and supported many scams in the past. people know well your old scammy exchangers and scammy partners.

Other than being part of shadow crew what scams did Patryn run??

Recently HD-money is your main scam tool but luckly that it does not have enough members (potencial victims) yet. 4 years ago LibertyReserve posted in their blog that HD-money was a new official LR merchant and fully and solely backed by LR currency. Now its obvious that HD has no more liquidity/sustainability and will surely fail soon like LR..

LOL...It's obvious that because LR supported HD 4 years ago that means it will fail soon??....:loser:

Fgold
05-30-2013, 10:06 AM
It's any better then how you warn at Momma's house??.....What else you expect him to do??...

I expect the truth and real guarantees instead of mere words from someone who is very well known for the ran of many scams in the past... :Fiddler:

The reality is that b4 VFS when an exchanger stopped to process orders(scam people) there was nothing you could do except accept the loss....
Since VFS started when the same situation happens you can contact VFS and you got a real chance to get your money back....
Don't forget that Patryn guarantees his listed exchangers up to $1000....

So now you have a choice...Keep exchangers under $1000 and be safe or take your chances with a non VFS exchanger....
Up to you...

LOL a guarantee based in mere "words" from someone like Patryn has no value... How can you be sure that he will comply with what he promised?? :duh:

Other than being part of shadow crew what scams did Patryn run??

He owns M-gold (Glad to see it finally seized by feds) and hd-money. He cooperated with many scams like Trainex,goldexpay, GlobalDigitalPay auexchanges, ecashworldcard.com... :pimp:

LOL...It's obvious that because LR supported HD 4 years ago that means it will fail soon??....:loser:

If the main source of liquidity for a PP is gone it means that it is near collapse and sooner or later he will make a run. He is just waiting for more ship to join his PP and stock more funds there b4 he make his ran... :chickendance:

Patryn
06-06-2013, 08:52 PM
He owns M-gold (Glad to see it finally seized by feds) and hd-money. He cooperated with many scams like Trainex,goldexpay, GlobalDigitalPay auexchanges, ecashworldcard.com…
More words. Still no proof. Of anything.

If the main source of liquidity for a PP is gone it means that it is near collapse
HD-Money stopped storing their funds with Liberty Reserve in 2010 or thereabouts. Your information is incredibly outdated.

Fgold
06-20-2013, 07:21 AM
More words. Still no proof. Of anything.

HD-Money stopped storing their funds with Liberty Reserve in 2010 or thereabouts. Your information is incredibly outdated.

Well besides shadowcrew maybe there's not so many proofs to be collected but there are many reports against you.

I've not sure if you were really arrested or not but its weird that none haven't see you in TG ponzi forum since the appearance of the following articles:

Omar Dhanani arrested in Montreal (http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14799544-omar-dhanani-arrested-in-montreal)
Money Laundering Operation Thwarted In Montreal (http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/money-laundering/omar-dhanani/sbwire-266162.htm)
Omar Dhanani arrested in Montreal, Business (http://business.wesrch.com/paper-details/press-paper-BU187QOHYSPII-omar-dhanani-arrested-in-montreal)

just like you, VFS-Network.com is also gone for a while...

okosh
06-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Well besides shadowcrew maybe there's not so many proofs to be collected but there are many reports against you.

I've not sure if you were really arrested or not but its weird that none haven't see you in TG ponzi forum since the appearance of the following articles:

Omar Dhanani arrested in Montreal (http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14799544-omar-dhanani-arrested-in-montreal)
Money Laundering Operation Thwarted In Montreal (http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/money-laundering/omar-dhanani/sbwire-266162.htm)
Omar Dhanani arrested in Montreal, Business (http://business.wesrch.com/paper-details/press-paper-BU187QOHYSPII-omar-dhanani-arrested-in-montreal)

just like you, VFS-Network.com is also gone for a while...

Was wondering how long it would take you to post this rubbish here.....

There is no proof that it is true that Patryn was arrested....
There is no proof that Patryn is Omar....

It does look like Patryn either decided to take a break or decided to vanish for good.....

What is interesting is the length to which Brian the TG admin is looking to involve himself in this matter....
Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - Patryn [NOT] arrested (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5263095&postcount=15)

littleroundman
06-20-2013, 07:59 PM
The press releases to which Okosh and FGold are referring:

SBWire.com (http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/money-laundering/omar-dhanani/sbwire-266162.htm)

AllVoices.com (http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/14799544-omar-dhanani-arrested-in-montreal)

okosh
06-20-2013, 08:19 PM
The press releases to which Okosh and FGold are referring:

Which has not been covered by any mainstream media....Either not yet or because it's BS....

Only thing known for sure is that Patryn has not been seen in over a week now.....
He's on YM daily...I see him and we do talk....But the past week I have not seen him at all....

Fgold
06-21-2013, 04:03 PM
Was wondering how long it would take you to post this rubbish here.....

There is no proof that it is true that Patryn was arrested....
There is no proof that Patryn is Omar....

It does look like Patryn either decided to take a break or decided to vanish for good.....

What is interesting is the length to which Brian the TG admin is looking to involve himself in this matter....
Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum - View Single Post - Patryn [NOT] arrested (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5263095&postcount=15)

I know the articles are not based in any solid proof but its very suspicious that he suddenly disappeared exactly after the publishment of such BS...

Brian cares about Patryn as he got good revenues from TG's exchangers who purchased sticky threads and many were owned or supported by Patryn and "accredited" by his VFS network... if exchangers and patryn are gone it would be a loss in "advertising" sales for TG ponzi forum...

okosh
07-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Interesting development here....May or may not be related.....You decide....

Patryn vanished just after LR was closed down....He has not been seen since....

VFS vanished same time as Patryn....

Now HD-money seems to have vanished....

Some of us know who HD-money admin is...Or was :RpS_sneaky:

Fgold
08-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Interesting development here....May or may not be related.....You decide....

Patryn vanished just after LR was closed down....He has not been seen since....

VFS vanished same time as Patryn....

Some of us know who HD-money admin is...Or was :RpS_sneaky:

I wonder how TG admins & mods can be sure that he was "NOT arrested" because the reason of his vanishment still unknown. He maybe or maybe not arrested but who knows..???

In my view someone who claim that had more than six figure in LR accounts, owns an illegal e-currency system, deals with scammy exchangers, etc... has surely many reasons to disappear...

Viceroy
08-11-2013, 05:20 PM

This isn't true. I have been using HD-Money for a while now, and the website is still online and functional. The list of exchangers has changed quite a bit, but that was to be expected given the whole LR fiasco. As far as I can tell, things are business as usual at HDM.

E2014T
09-09-2015, 06:03 PM
HDM isn't loading now. Is it gone? Patryn never owned it. They were a part of the VFS network, but Patryn himself was careful to avoid owning anything but a free dispute resolution service.

okosh
09-09-2015, 07:52 PM
HDM isn't loading now. Is it gone? Patryn never owned it. They were a part of the VFS network, but Patryn himself was careful to avoid owning anything but a free dispute resolution service.

Patryn is/was the owner of HD-Money....I was with him in yahoo chat when he put the site up....Nobody knew about HDM then...
He wanted to test that everything worked b4 going public....From memory I was account #8
I would have to search but I may still have screen shots from that conversation...

okosh
09-09-2015, 08:22 PM
I would have to search but I may still have screen shots from that conversation...

Found it....hehehehe.....:RpS_wink:

Of course when I ask he denies it....But he slips up in the 2nd pic...

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/okosh3466/HD-Money1.jpg (http://s160.photobucket.com/user/okosh3466/media/HD-Money1.jpg.html)
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t193/okosh3466/patrynonHD-money.jpg (http://s160.photobucket.com/user/okosh3466/media/patrynonHD-money.jpg.html)

E2014T
09-10-2015, 06:38 AM
Unless I'm missing something (in which case, please correct me), support doesn't translate into ownership. The screenshots show that Patryn had an in depth knowledge and probably some significant leverage over the decision making process, but this isn't a proof of ownership. This is a proof of insider knowledge.

okosh
09-10-2015, 09:45 PM
Unless I'm missing something (in which case, please correct me), support doesn't translate into ownership. The screenshots show that Patryn had an in depth knowledge and probably some significant leverage over the decision making process, but this isn't a proof of ownership. This is a proof of insider knowledge.

I guess we will never know for sure either way.....But like the sign on the front door here says...."Is it, or isn't it?...You decide"....