PDA

View Full Version : The Goldmine at Adlandpro. Just Copy and Paste.

path2prosperity
01-10-2012, 08:03 AM
The Goldmine (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2501734/TheGoldmineAtAdlandPro.aspx?flag=2).

Just Copy and Paste (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545878/CopyPasteAdvertising.aspx?flag=21oregonsunflower).

The Crap in the goldmine can be seen here. I quote.

How To Spend $30 ONE TIME And Bring In $10,000
In PASSIVE INCOME Within The Next 90 Days
(And A whole Lot More After That!!)
With Absolutely No Recruiting Required!!

1. Register your free account with Ricochet Riches.
Ricochet Riches: Powerful Retail Marketing Network with member rewards! (http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon)

2. Log into your account and Click on Cycle Revolution.
NOTE: When you log in you will see 7 different rows with buttons you can click on to look at various aspects of the Ricochet Riches Network. The button for Cycle Revolution is the last button on the 3rd row counting from the left.

3. On the top left of the Cycle Revolution page, click on CR Upgrade and
spend $30 to sign up with Cycle Revolution.

4. That's it! You are done. Now sit back and count the money!

Sound too good to be true?

Well, actually I am speculating when I say that you can do that within the next 90 days. It might take a little longer OR you might do it a lot faster! Ricochet Riches just launched Cycle Revolution on the 20 of December, and it is growing very, very fast. Currently, we have from 150 to 300 new members sign up every day!

There is No Recruiting Required, but you can speed that process up considerably if you can sponsor ONLY 2 people. Do you think you can find 2 people who are willing to spend $30 ONE TIME to earn $10,000 over and over again?

Some more things you should know.

Don't take my word on this. Take the time to read everything on the website about Cycle Revolution and the CR1 through CR7 cycles, the 7 different cycling matrices contained within Cycle Revolution, and it is powerful!

Now click the button to return to the main Ricochet Riches website, and read everything there. Especially about 50/50 Rewards, Turbo 1x2, Turbo 1x2 Plus, and RR Auctions. That part will launch soon.

When Ricochet Riches launched in late September, it was all about advertising. It still is. We purchase advertising blocks for $10 each to promote ANY business and get paid 150% at .02% per day.

Although, you do not have to purchase any advertising blocks to put the Cycle Revolution to work for you. All you have to do is UPGRADE and spend that ONE TIME $30. However, if you do have another business to promote, that is a real good way to do it. It is currently bringing in an average of $24 every day for me, AND growing each and every day, and I don't have to do any recruiting ... or anything else. That part is on AUTO-PILOT. It's EASY and it works!

I am real excited about Ricochet Riches, especially since they introduced Cycle Revolution. This is the one we have all been looking for! I call it My Passive Income Gold Mine. Take the time to visit website and educate yourself about how it works. Do that NOW and you can look forward to an exciting new year!

Please, get back to me with any questions you might have after you visit the website. Our TEAM is growing fast, and I invite YOU to be a part of it!

Don Evans
All the best to you, and those you love!
New Reply
User is offline. (Last Activity: 1/10/2012 8:31:08 AM)Elaine
Elaine Groff Wolff
50 Friends
38 Posts
United States Brookings
Send Message
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week

RE: The Goldmine At AdlandPro
12/31/2011 5:11:36 AM
Don for being a frequent submitter to the "Copy & Paste Advertising" forum

Don't read this message here. Go to AdLandPro, your source for free advertising and read it in the Copy & Paste Advertising forum.

Scroll to the bottom and click for credits. When you get close to the bottom read how you too can get free advertising there.

See you in AdLandPro

Look for Don Evans topic:

The Goldmine At AdlandPro
12/30/2011 2:27:21 PM

Quote:

How To Spend $30 ONE TIME And Bring In $10,000
In PASSIVE INCOME Within The Next 90 Days
(And A whole Lot More After That!!)
With Absolutely No Recruiting Required!!

1. Register your free account with Ricochet Riches.
Ricochet Riches: Powerful Retail Marketing Network with member rewards! (http://www.ricochetriches.com/?hbndon)

2. Log into your account and Click on Cycle Revolution.
NOTE: When you log in you will see 7 different rows with buttons you can click on to look at various aspects of the Ricochet Riches Network. The button for Cycle Revolution is the last button on the 3rd row counting from the left.

3. On the top left of the Cycle Revolution page, click on CR Upgrade and
spend $30 to sign up with Cycle Revolution.

4. That's it! You are done. Now sit back and count the money!

Sound too good to be true?

Well, actually I am speculating when I say that you can do that within the next 90 days. It might take a little longer OR you might do it a lot faster! Ricochet Riches just launched Cycle Revolution on the 20 of December, and it is growing very, very fast. Currently, we have from 150 to 300 new members sign up every day!

There is No Recruiting Required, but you can speed that process up considerably if you can sponsor ONLY 2 people. Do you think you can find 2 people who are willing to spend $30 ONE TIME to earn $10,000 over and over again?

Some more things you should know.

Don't take my word on this. Take the time to read everything on the website about Cycle Revolution and the CR1 through CR7 cycles, the 7 different cycling matrices contained within Cycle Revolution, and it is powerful!

Now click the button to return to the main Ricochet Riches website, and read everything there. Especially about 50/50 Rewards, Turbo 1x2, Turbo 1x2 Plus, and RR Auctions. That part will launch soon.

When Ricochet Riches launched in late September, it was all about advertising. It still is. We purchase advertising blocks for $10 each to promote ANY business and get paid 150% at .02% per day.

Although, you do not have to purchase any advertising blocks to put the Cycle Revolution to work for you. All you have to do is UPGRADE and spend that ONE TIME $30. However, if you do have another business to promote, that is a real good way to do it. It is currently bringing in an average of $24 every day for me, AND growing each and every day, and I don't have to do any recruiting ... or anything else. That part is on AUTO-PILOT. It's EASY and it works!

I am real excited about Ricochet Riches, especially since they introduced Cycle Revolution. This is the one we have all been looking for! I call it My Passive Income Gold Mine. Take the time to visit website and educate yourself about how it works. Do that NOW and you can look forward to an exciting new year!

Please, get back to me with any questions you might have after you visit the website. Our TEAM is growing fast, and I invite YOU to be a part of it!

Don Evans

You too can get free Advertising by joining AdLandPro. Go to this URL to Join:

Welcome To Adlandpro Community | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/oregonsunflower.aspx)

To Join the Copy & Paste Advertising forum, go to this URL:

Copy & Paste Advertising | View Forum | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/545878/CopyPasteAdvertising.aspx)

Read Dons Post and see how you too can get free advertising and build your Super List Explode direct referrals go to this URL:

The Goldmine At AdlandPro | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2501734/TheGoldmineAtAdlandPro.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower)

Elaine Groff Wolff Stay Safe, CLEAN AND HEALTHY kwolff.myshaklee.com The first company in the world to obtain Climate Neutral™ certification and totally offset our CO2 emissions A Revolutionary Breakthrough in Cellular Anti-Aging* -- Vivix Dietary Supplement http://www.shaklee.com/products-vivix00.shtml
The Goldmine At AdlandPro | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2501734/TheGoldmineAtAdlandPro.aspx?flag=1oregonsunflower)

Soapboxmom
01-10-2012, 10:39 AM
Boggy would need to hire several full-time Mods to keep that dump clean and then there wouldn't be a whole lot left on that dump!

Soapboxmom

scratchycat
01-10-2012, 11:38 AM
P2P, this is astonishing!! It is now 10:32 am and you posted this earlier. I got started on some research and wound up finding some of the same things you have posted here!! The winner of POTW was Elaine Groff Wolff:

It's Time to Congratulate Elaine Groff Wolff, Winner of the 308TH POTW | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2500182/ItsTimetoCongratulateElaineGroffWolffWinnerofthe30 8THPOTW/1.aspx)

Of the few people offering congrats:

Chico

RE: It's Time to Congratulate Elaine Groff Wolff, Winner of the 308TH POTW 1/10/2012 3:39:25 AM
CONGRATULATIONS Elaine,

What a grand way to start the New Year than to be our PERSON OF THE WEEK. I loved reading your bio, and I thank you for all you do to make Adland such a special community.

Hugs,
Jill

No one here much cares about Scamland anymore but the vermin is spreading whether we pay attention or not.

One such member to return has been disappointing to me as I held him in fairly good regard.

Click Voyager - The Manual Traffic Exchange (http://www.clickvoyager.com/?id=baldyken)

EARN free traffic by visiting our member websites.....
For every site you visit, you'll earn at least two credits. These can then be traded for website visitors, banner advertising and more in your members area. Upgrade to a gold membership and you'll be earning a massive 10 credits for every site you visit!
EARN more traffic by referring others.....
For every member you introduce to Click Voyager, you'll be rewarded with a 1000 credit bounty. Once they're signed up and active, you'll continue to earn traffic from them forever down a full 5 levels!
WIN free traffic in our daily clicking contest.....
Every day, the top 200 traffic exchange surfers are rewarded with a variable bonus based on the credit earnings of every single member below them in that day's surf for hits contest!
WIN more traffic by completing the Click Voyage.....
If you have the courage, you could try the perilous Click Voyage - a journey back through time to uncover the 7 wonders of the ancient world. But be warned - the waters are treacherous and the journey is long. If you make it to the end though, you could earn 6,371 visitors to your site from a mere 88 clicks....
And much, much more.....
Win in our credit lottery or referral contest, find the mystery credits while you surf, avoid the pitfalls, gamble your winnings, exchange credits for banners and text links, build and contaact your downlines and there's still much more to come!

None other than the husband of the winner.

More to come...

scratchycat
01-10-2012, 11:47 AM
P2P, I hope you don't mind that I just jump in here and post some of my findings. Thanks for the thread BTW!

My Lovely Wife just placed this ad in AdLandPro by IMHOMEBIZCOACH (http://www.imfaceplate.com/IMHOMEBIZCOACH/my-lovely-wife-just-placed-this-ad-in-adlandpro)

AdLandPro Your Source For fr.ee Advertising by IMHOMEBIZCOACH (http://www.imfaceplate.com/IMHOMEBIZCOACH/adlandpro-your-source-for-free-advertising)

Your Source For fr.ee Advertising
6 Jan, 2012 Uncategorized a · Edit

Hello My Blog Friends,

This is a work in progress. Your comments and suggestions are welcome. You may include your backlinks but please keep your comments and suggestions related to the subject AdLandPro. What is AdLandPro? It is a community of like minded entrepreneurial advertisors sharing strategies for success. I do not know any other place on the Internet where you can get a better deal on advertising. Did I mention that it is free? Well, it is even better than free. Please allow me to explain.

You get to place up to 3 ads a day for free just for being a member of AdLandPro.

Click Here to Join!

Most of us who are marketing on line have great deals to offer. Once you are in AdlandPro join the “Deal of the Day” forum. That is a place where you can post your best offer each day, including links to your websites, blogs, splash pages, ads etc. What a deal huh? It doesn’t get any better than that anywhere except here. We will advertise your ads for you. See the topic The “Deal of the Day” Forum Just Got Better!

The "Deal of the Day" Forum Just Got Better! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2502089/TheDealoftheDayForumJustGotBetter.aspx)

social network marketing | FREE online branding with IMfaceplate (http://www.imfaceplate.com/)

IMFACEPLATE.COM WHOIS
Updated: 2 seconds ago
Registration Service Provided By: Namecheap.com
Visit: Cheap Domain Names Registration, Domain Transfer, SSL Certificates, Free DNS, Privacy Protection • Namecheap.com (http://namecheap.com)

Domain name: imfaceplate.com

Registrant Contact:
Logiscape Technologies Inc
Tyler Huculak ()

Fax:
300-1353 Ellis St
Kelowna, BC V1Y1Z9
CA

Administrative Contact:
Tyler Huculak (@logiscape.com)
+1.2504485935
Fax: +1.5555555555
300-1353 Ellis St
Kelowna, BC V1Y1Z9
CA

Technical Contact:
Tyler Huculak (@logiscape.com)
+1.2504485935
Fax: +1.5555555555
300-1353 Ellis St
Kelowna, BC V1Y1Z9
CA

Name Servers:
ns1v.datapipe.net
ns2v.datapipe.net
ns3v.datapipe.net
ns5v.datapipe.net

Creation date: 04 Jun 2010 06:26:00
Expiration date: 04 Jun 2014 05:26:00

Information Updated: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:37:10 UTC

Tyler Huculak - Canada | LinkedIn (http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/tyler-huculak/17/b94/433)

Logiscape Technologies Inc. | About (http://www.logiscape.com/about)

LOGISCAPE.COM WHOIS
Updated: 1 second ago
Registrant:
4460 Gaspardone Rd
Kelowna, BC V1W5A7
CA
(250)764-7730

Domain Name: LOGISCAPE.COM

Administrative Contact:
Huculak, Tyler @shaw.ca
4460 Gaspardone Rd
Kelowna, BC V1W5A7
CA
(250)764-7730

Technical Contact:
Huculak, Tyler @shaw.ca
4460 Gaspardone Rd
Kelowna, BC V1W5A7
CA
(250)764-7730

Record last updated 07-17-2002 09:20:43 AM
Record expires on 06-28-2012
Record created on 06-28-2002

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.DATAPIPE.NET 64.27.65.13
NS2.DATAPIPE.NET 64.27.64.76

Information Updated: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 15:43:06 UTC

I have now joined (it was soooooo tempting!!)

Welcome To Click Voyager!
Thanks for joining Click Voyager, one of the most active and best performing traffic exchanges on the internet. Before you proceed to your new members area, I'd like to offer you a special once-in-a-lifetime, never-to-be-repeated deal....

We offer 3 different membership levels at Click Voyager. Firstly there is the Free account that gives a base rate of 2 credits for every member site you surf. This equates to a surf ratio of 5:1 (before bonuses and trust us, there are LOTS of bonuses available!). Next, we offer a Silver membership for just $7.95/month which gives a base rate of 5 credits for every member site you surf (equating to a surf ratio of 2:1 before bonuses). Then we have a Gold membership level ($11.95/month) that offers 10 credits per site surfed, giving a full 1:1 surf ratio.

Gold accounts also get a few other perks such as free referrals from our own promotions, 15000 bonus credits every month, quintuple (that's 5X!) the winnings from our many games and bonus pages, triple the traffic delivery rate of a free member and the ability to create up to 10 splash pages with our easy-to-use splash page generator.

For a mere $11.95 per month, we think that's a terrific deal.... But, just for you xxxxxxx, we're prepared to make a once in a lifetime, never to be repeated deal. You can have the Gold level account for just.... (drum roll)....

$5.97 per Month!

That's right - just $5.97 per month for a Gold Click Voyager account. If you need big traffic, this is the account for you so hit the button below to grab it right now.

Remember, this is the only time you'll see this offer. If you pass it up now, the Gold Click Voyager account will never be made available to you again at this price. As soon as you navigate away from this page, it will be gone for good so one last chance....

If you're sure you want to pass it up, then there's still lots to be gained from a Free Click Voyager account so just hit the link below to proceed to your new members area and once again, many thanks for joining Click Voyager - Welcome Aboard!

Members Area Current CV Server Time: January 10, 2012, 3:56 pm
Home
Member News

Wait, there is already a sale on for January!!!

JANUARY SALE NOW ON!!
Amazing discounts on LIFETIME Click Voyager Accounts and credit Packages available throughout the month of January.
Click here to see the deals.
Quick Stats
You Need To Earn 100 More Credits To Activate Your Account
Total Membership: 105047
Active Members Last 24 Hours: 266
Members Surfing Right Now: 38
Your Total Assigned Credits 0
Your Total Unassigned Credits (Assign Credits Now) 0.00
Your Total CVLeague Points 0.0
CVLeague Points From Promoting (This Week) 0.0
CVLeague Points From Surfing (This Week) 0
NEW! Earn 200 More Credits Today To Receive 5 Free Lottery Tickets!
Note: Bonus tickets will be awarded at the end of the day

Member News
(2012-01-09) - Monday and a Half! 2012-01-08
It's Monday again so time for another Monday and a Half promotion. For the next 24 hours, all members get a 50% bonus to their surf ratio plus we've got three 7-day Platinum upgrades up for grabs!

If you're unfamiliar with the Platinum account, it offers a HUGE surf ratio of 20 credits per click (equivalent to a 1:2 ratio). To be in with a chance of winning one, just surf 200 sites today. We'll pick three lucky surfers from all the members that surf 200 or more sites and announce the winners here on Tuesday.

CVAdmin

(2012-01-08 - Platinum accounts nearly sold out. 2012-01-06
The a LIFETIME Platinum accounts are proving extremely popular and there are now just THREE accounts remaining for sale so if you want to grab 20 credits per site surfed plus all the other associated benefits, now is the time to act. Once these three accounts are sold there will be no more Platinum accounts made available so it is now or never.....

CVAdmin
(2012-01-03) Platinum Winners 2012-01-03
Another Monday and a Half has come to an end and we have another 3 winners of the coveted Platinum account:

wilkco
soph142
silurien

Congratulations to all three of you - your accounts have just been upgraded to Platinum for the next 7 days! We'll be doing it all over again next Monday so make sure you bring your clicking fingers ;)

Cheers,
CVAdmin

scratchycat
01-10-2012, 11:52 AM
The above sounds so much like the old Ad Surf Daily or something, doesn't it?? We have new names, new pay per click, just old schemes.

scratchycat
01-10-2012, 12:36 PM
Here is an update to my membership.

Click Voyager noreply@clickvoyager.com
9:54 AM (3 minutes ago)
to me

Hi xxxxx,

Welcome to Click Voyager, you're now ready to begin receiving unlimited
traffic to your website! Firstly, you'll need to log in to your new account
at the following address:

Click Voyager - Your Quest For Traffic Begins HERE! (http://www.clickvoyager.com/login.php)

Username: 222222
Password: 222222

Secondly, if you want to keep up to date with news of contests, events,
promotions and special offers, you'll want to subscribe to our free news
feed. Just add the following url into your favourite newsreader or browser:
Click Voyager - Traffic Is Fun! (http://feeds.clickvoyager.com/ClickVoyager)

The service is completely free and contains no ads and is the absolute best
way of keeping up to date with all that's going on at Click Voyager!

Next, you need to set up your websites, banners and text links so you can
start receiving traffic. Just go through the appropriate sections of your
members area and follow the directions. If you run into any problems, just
consult the FAQ pages or contact us using the online contact form.

Once your sites are entered, you'll want to start earning some credits.
You can use the Start Surfing link to surf and earn up to 10 credits per
click, just like any other traffic exchange but if you've got nerves of
steel, why not try our Click Voyage? Over seven levels, each more risky
than the last, you'll have the chance to rack up thousands of credits for
your sites but be careful - one wrong click and you could lose everything!

You can receive even more free traffic by telling your friends about Click
Voyager! Just use the special url below and when they sign up, you'll
not only recieve 20% of all the traffic that they earn - you'll also
receive 10% of all the traffic their referrals earn!

Click Voyager - The Manual Traffic Exchange (http://www.clickvoyager.com?id=?)

You'll find some ready
to use ad-copy in your members area on the Promotions page so help Click
Voyager grow and get yourself some bonus traffic as well :)

In your members area, you'll also find details of all our current contests
that give you the chance to win thousands of bonus credits each and every
week, including our credit lottery with an enormous jackpot!

If you get stuck with anything or have any problems with the site, just
get in touch with us through the online contact form or at the address
below and we'll get back to you just as fast as we can.

Bon Voyage,

What do you think, should I just start surfing so I can get more credits and geez! if I can get any of you to sign up under me, I will get more credits!!:RpS_wink:

How many times have we seen this and heard of people getting all those thousands of credits and WHAT!! They can't pay because AP is down or the server is not able to find the page anymore...:NO:

SCAMMERS BEWARE YOU ARE BEING REPORTED!

path2prosperity
01-10-2012, 03:55 PM
No one here much cares about Scamland anymore but the vermin is spreading whether we pay attention or not.

Not many people here knew what Scamland was up to until people here helped get the sewer above the radar. The filth which is being revealed is being analysed by people with more knowledge than you or I. The more anomolies we point out and make public the better.

scratchycat
01-11-2012, 10:34 AM
From the Goldmine (Adlandpro) today.

Jim Allen III 1/11/2012 11:51:31 AM (3 hours ago), Jim Allen III wrote:
Oh My! Its taking off like gangbusters will break 50 Pages today in her new forum. Oh Yeah Be sure to vote for POTY! This Lady is also in the running! http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post...
in Mary Evelyns Koffee Klatch in Everything is Open for Discussion - Let's Talk in the Kitchen

Terje Melsom Ellefsen 1/11/2012 11:18:55 AM (4 hours ago), Terje Melsom Ellefsen wrote:
Welcome to Free Online Dating Tips Are you interested in online dating? Are you looking for dating advice? Everybody needs somebody sometime, and online da...
in Free Online Dating Tips in A Place For Friends To Meet & Greet

Manoj A M 1/11/2012 11:10:39 AM (4 hours ago), Manoj A M wrote:
The software lets you to retrieve and download Mpeg records files from Internet via big array of seek engines to find the most results. The download files may be played via any mpeg devices, inc...
in All you need is write the title of song or writer. Will search several of seek p in List All Your Biz Sites Here

Terje Melsom Ellefsen 1/11/2012 11:10:21 AM (4 hours ago), Terje Melsom Ellefsen wrote:
$25 FREE when you click sign up!100% FREE Multi Level Marketing that's so good we pay you to join.How does it work?We give you 5 websites with free domains & free hosting in different business...
in @100% FREE Multi Level Marketing@ in List All Your Biz Sites Here

Terje Melsom Ellefsen 1/11/2012 11:05:39 AM (4 hours ago), Terje Melsom Ellefsen wrote:
Discover The Best Strategies To Increase Your Website Traffic.HOW Transform Your Website To A Traffic Machine, Even If You AreA Complete NEWBIE!" The Newbies Traffic Guide is ready to be putto th...
in NewbiesTraffic Mastering The Online Traffic Game in List All Your Biz Sites Here

Eloisa Stahlberg 1/11/2012 10:53:29 AM (4 hours ago), Eloisa Stahlberg wrote:
Hey Yes, it is actually True... ...and even easier than you might think Come watch my short video and decide for yourself. If you cant do this, you might need to check your pul...
in Get PAID to help PEOPLE Lose FAT! in List All Your Biz Sites Here

Free Online Dating Tips | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2504339/FreeOnlineDatingTips.aspx)

All you need is write the title of song or writer. Will search several of seek p | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2504338/AllyouneediswritethetitleofsongorwriterWillsearchs .aspx)

@100% FREE Multi Level Marketing@ | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2504337/100FREEMultiLevelMarketing.aspx)

NewbiesTraffic Mastering The Online Traffic Game | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2504336/NewbiesTrafficMasteringTheOnlineTrafficGame.aspx)

Get PAID to help PEOPLE Lose FAT! | View Thread | AdlandPro Community (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2504332/GetPAIDtohelpPEOPLELoseFAT.aspx)

It is enough SCAM, FRAUD, AND MLM trash to SINK THE SHIP!!

path2prosperity
01-12-2012, 06:36 AM
Bachman and Bernier are the big fish in Scamlandpro heirarchy but attempts to introduce new "Leaders of Men" continue. Vanbeenkom's advertising opportunities is the best thread for newbie investigators to start collecting the news of those who attempt to deflect attention away from Bachman and Bernier. BEWARE of ANY VANBEENKOM BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/14638/ListAllYourBizSitesHere.aspx)

Don Evans the latest Goldmine Guru is "Joke of The Day." I quote "Don's Latest Drivel." Words from somebody who claimes he can identify "CRAP MINES" take a look at "CRAP MINE GURU at SCAMLANDPRO (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2504596/NoneOfThatCrapWorks.aspx?flag=1)."

"I know that many of the people who come here to AdlandPro are not here to look for
a new financial opportunity. They are here to promote one MLM company or another,
OR selling some "Success System" to help others be successful in MLM, OR some other
"Work From Home" opportunity. Some even come here to find love & companionship.
If you are here for that reason, there is not much I can do for you except to wish you
well. There are a lot of people here, and you just might meet the right one.

Why Are You Here?

Some people do come here to look for a good way to make money, and in short order
get signed up with one or more of the current hyped up MLM Pre-Launch Schemes that
are running rampant on the internet right now, AND find out the hard way that none of
that crap works.

Whether you are new here, or a seasoned pro, I have something that does work!
It's EASY, it's FUN and there is No Recruiting Required!

For instance, every day AlertPay sends me an email to show me the PROFIT SHARING
earnings I accumulated with Ricochet Riches the previous day. Currently that is for an
average of $30 every day AUTOMATICALLY, no matter what I do, AND that money
keeps growing every day too! I don't have to do any recruiting, or anything else either,
because that part of the RR Network of programs is on AUTO-PILOT.

That is $900 per month for doing absolutely nothing, and YOU can do it too!
You can register for your FREE ACCOUNT with Ricochet Riches and take a look here.

Want To Earn Some Really Big Paychecks?

When you visit the website, be sure to take a look at Cycle Revolution. That is
the newest member in the Ricochet Riches Network of programs. Cycle Revolution is
simply a 2x3 matrix where for a ONE TIME cost of only $30, you can cash out some
real Big Paychecks every time you cycle through it. Starting at $150 and running
all the way up to $10,000! ... AND you can do that OVER and OVER again!!
NOTE: There is no recruiting required here either, but it will speed up the process
considerably if you can sponsor at least two people. Who do you know that wants
to earn the really Big Paychecks?

Where do you find Cycle Revolution On the Website?

When you log into your free Ricochet Riches account, and you are on the members
home page, you will see 7 different rows with buttons you can click on to look at
the different profit centers available to you with the Ricochet Riches Network.
The button for Cycle Revolution is the last button on the 3rd row counting
from the left.

You are in the right place. Take advantage of the opportunity!

Don Evans "

Whip
01-12-2012, 03:17 PM
He should be able to identify a 'crap mine'. He sits in and promotes them daily.