PDA

View Full Version : The new GNI

baylee
12-31-2011, 03:47 PM
A friend asked about this one. My person opinion is this one will not be around very long.

The new GNI:

Unread 12-28-2011, 04:39 PM
"Talkgold's Best" Club

Default NewGNi - newgni.com
I'm not the admin of newGNi

Frequently Asked Questions
The Daily Winner
Interest: 1% daily | Minimum Invest: $20 | Maximum Invest: $20,000

The Weekly Champion
Interest: 6% weekly | Minimum Invest: $50 | Maximum Invest: $50,000

Minimum withdrawal amount: $1

Since our plans are running indefinitely your funds will stay in your newGNi account and are earning money for you as long as you like. The only restriction is that the minimum period of participation is 180 weekdays. This measure is implemented in the interest of all our members to avoid so called 'Hit 'n Runners'. After this period you can withdraw your principal in full at any time. Depending on the availability of funds in our payment processor's accounts please allow us up to 7 days for withdrawing your principal.

Link:

NewGNi - newgni.com - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347164)

And at MMG:

bolo

post Dec 28 2011, 11:16 AM
Post #1

MMG Member

Group: Member
Member No.: 25,669

I'm not the admin of newGNi

Frequently Asked Questions
The Daily Winner
Interest: 1% daily | Minimum Invest: $20 | Maximum Invest: $20,000

The Weekly Champion
Interest: 6% weekly | Minimum Invest: $50 | Maximum Invest: $50,000

Minimum withdrawal amount: $1

Since our plans are running indefinitely your funds will stay in your newGNi account and are earning money for you as long as you like. The only restriction is that the minimum period of participation is 180 weekdays. This measure is implemented in the interest of all our members to avoid so called 'Hit 'n Runners'. After this period you can withdraw your principal in full at any time. Depending on the availability of funds in our payment processor's accounts please allow us up to 7 days for withdrawing your principal.

Link:

Newgni - Newgni.com (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Newgni-Newgnicom-t394976.html)

baylee
12-31-2011, 03:52 PM
Interesting reading Indeed, if one likes fiction.

DAILY NEWS FROM THE INDUSTRY

Despite being online for only a few days the admin of NewGNi Jurgen took the time to send the first official newsletter to the members, also marking it as both their first and last newsletter for 2011. I really hope the NewGNi will be at least partially as successful as its predecessor for 2012. in fact if they’re only half as good they’ll still be comfortably the best program of next year.

Link:

Despite being online for only a few days the admin of NewGNi Jurgen took the time to send the first official newsletter to the members, also marking it as both their first and last newsletter for 2011. I really hope the NewGNi will be at least partially as successful as its predecessor for 2012. in fact if they’re only half as good they’ll still be comfortably the best program of next year.

littleroundman
12-31-2011, 07:35 PM
The only restriction is that the minimum period of participation is 180 weekdays.

6 MONTHS ????

You have GOT to be kidding me.

Commiting your money to a HYIP ponzi games for 6 DAYS is a risk.

Players would be better off standing under the shower while they rip up their money and flush it down the plug.

They'd still lose their money, but, at least they'd be clean.

baylee
01-02-2012, 06:49 PM
6 MONTHS ????

Players would be better off standing under the shower while they rip up their money and flush it down the plug.

They'd still lose their money, but, at least they'd be clean.

It would not surprise me if they pulled an immediate grab the money and run. According to Paul from MNO it is supposedly the old admin and his team running the new gni. If it is them then they are starting up round 2 or is it round 3. With their prior history giving money to them is stone cold donation!

path2prosperity
01-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Interesting reading Indeed, if one likes fiction.

What industry?

"Jake the Snake" and "The Wonderful Mrs VIP" were the ones who refered to Ponzi Land as The Industry. Perhaps Mrs Vee and Dr Mara have risen again. I don't know why but I was as unppopular with Dr Mara as I was with Terry The ****** and BoggyBoy Fiedur.

THE INDUSTRY and Captains of the Industry (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_%28Doctor_Who%29).

okosh
01-02-2012, 08:29 PM
According to Paul from MNO it is supposedly the old admin and his team running the new gni.

ANYTHING being pimped by Paul from MNO is guarenteed to end in tears....

Myriad Force
12-30-2012, 03:22 AM
It would not surprise me if they pulled an immediate grab the money and run. According to Paul from MNO it is supposedly the old admin and his team running the new gni. If it is them then they are starting up round 2 or is it round 3. With their prior history giving money to them is stone cold donation!

NewGNI is paying nicely for over a year now, looks like you were a False Prophet of Profits, just like you have been on Profitable Sunrise.

littleroundman
12-30-2012, 03:42 AM
NewGNI is paying nicely for over a year now, looks like you were a False Prophet of Profits, just like you have been on Profitable Sunrise.

Madoff Investments was "paying" for over 20 years.

Your point being ???

AdSurf Daily was "paying" for approximately 2 years.

Your point being ????

Zeek rewards was "paying" for around 18 months.

Your point being ???

littleroundman
01-12-2013, 12:27 AM

One can imagine January is not going to go down as one of Myriad Forces best months.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/7921/newgni.gif

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/3559/55217888.gif

laidback
01-12-2013, 01:32 AM
6 MONTHS ????

They'd still lose their money, but, at least they'd be clean.Errr, if you count "weekdays" as Monday thru Friday, it'd be longer than that!!!

littleroundman
01-12-2013, 11:22 PM
GOING......Going......going........going

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2746/new1en.gif

Oh, Myriad, calling Mr Myriad, pick up the white phone please.

littleroundman
01-12-2013, 11:44 PM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/scams%202/todd.jpg

ramack
02-22-2013, 12:48 PM
GOING......Going......going........going

GONE! As of 2013.02.19 NewGni's site is gone as well as their facebook page.