PDA

View Full Version : gms scammers

been had
12-29-2011, 11:18 PM
does any one know any thing about gms any law suits or any other info.

littleroundman
12-30-2011, 12:00 AM
Hiya, been had,

which "GMS" would you like us to look into ???

been had
12-30-2011, 10:51 PM
gms formaly mrs.vip, v-lane

Former Player
12-31-2011, 12:29 AM
I am with you. I was in GMS also and have discovered there is a ponzi researcher that goes by the screen name Eagle one. Soon I am preparing to send copies of all my contracts, non compete and bank routing and account numbers for GMS bank accounts. You can send him your info as well.

littleroundman
12-31-2011, 12:37 AM
FYI,

EagleOne is a SuperModerator here on REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com)[/URL]

You can find his profile and send him a Private Message here: [URL="http://www.realscam.com/members/eagleone/"]EagleOne (http://www.realscam.com)

scratchycat
12-31-2011, 02:37 PM
Mrs Vip V Lane Ponzi - WORLD Law Direct Forums (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/26779-mrs-vip-v-lane-ponzi.html)

Update:

PROSECUTION BOMBSHELL: Accused Ponzi Schemer Andy Bowdoin Traveled To Costa Rica In 2008 To Explore Option For Offshore ‘Autosurf’ Firm; AdSurfDaily’s Internal Software System Identified Member Payouts As ‘ROI,’ Despite (http://www.patrickpretty.com/2011/02/21/prosecution-bombshell-accused-ponzi-schemer-andy-bowdoin-traveled-to-costa-rica-in-2008-to-explore-option-for-offshore-autosurf-firm-adsurfdailys-internal-software-system-identified-member-pay/)

Just for your info.

scratchycat
12-31-2011, 02:39 PM
It is also listed in the closed programs in TG.

MrsVip - Vee V-Lane Traffic - mrsvip.net - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r181834-.html)

been had
01-03-2012, 08:39 PM
i want to ask any one that is or was a gms,mrs vip.member to contact the FBI we can beat them if we can group together.please call the more people that call the faster they will move on this. thank you ! been had. FBI office boston # 1-617-561-2700

path2prosperity
01-04-2012, 01:02 PM
i want to ask any one that is or was a gms,mrs vip.member to contact the FBI we can beat them if we can group together.please call the more people that call the faster they will move on this. thank you ! been had. FBI office boston # 1-617-561-2700

The GMS scammers have been above the radar for so long that the law will soon catch up with them. I made a great effort to warn people not to join and sign their ridiculous NDU but people who did sign it got a bit nervous about spilling the beans. They hired some cruise ship with Jake The Snake and showed documents that were supposed to prove they had made millions in real estate. GMS was a classic example of people falling for "The Story of The Emperor's New Clothes"

One of their mods was British so anybody who knows the woman could inform Customs and Exise. If Vee and Mara ever invested on the Isle of Mann, as I believe they did, Customs would be interested. It looks as if Andy Bowdoin and OneX have some sort of financial interst on the Isle of Mann. I suggest you pass on information about British members who were modding for GMS pathway2prosperity or Bowdoin to Customs and Excise or Crime Stoppers on the Isle of Mann. There is a British Crimestoppers but Manx law is different so there is a special division to report criminals there.

been had
01-06-2012, 09:17 PM
does any one have any real info on mara or vee for real where they, are are they being investigated is any one sueing them. a simple yes or no.

littleroundman
01-06-2012, 10:35 PM
does any one have any real info on mara or vee for real where they, are are they being investigated is any one sueing them. a simple yes or no.

AFAIK, no one on the forum is part of any investigative agency, and would have any information as to any ongoing investigations.

To date, there are no publicly announced civil actions.

The most likely outcome is that, like 99.99% of HYIPs, the MrsVIP / VLane / GMS scammers will simplay disappear and the whole story will fade into history.

path2prosperity
01-07-2012, 08:41 AM
AFAIK, no one on the forum is part of any investigative agency, and would have any information as to any ongoing investigations.

To date, there are no publicly announced civil actions.

The most likely outcome is that, like 99.99% of HYIPs, the MrsVIP / VLane / GMS scammers will simplay disappear and the whole story will fade into history.

Unless the predator who swallowed GMS is slaughtered and disected. Marvellous TV documentaries show monsters from the past and contents of the alimentary canal. "The Bank of Dr Mara's Knickers" will be inside some big fish.

EagleOne
01-09-2012, 02:23 AM

To answer your questions, here is what is known at this time:

Dr. Mara was last reported to be in Germany. Her US address is in Florida and Vee is in West Virginia. Many people have reported them to the West Viriginia Attorney General, the Florida Attorney General and to Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home (http://www.ic3.gov), which is the US Federal Agency who receives these complaints.

Besides reporting them to their respective Attorneys General, we have also recommended people report them to their own state Attorney General. If you have not done so, I urge you to do so immediately.

As it has already been pointed out, no agency will tell you if an investigation is ongoing or not. All you can do is report it. The more people reporting it, the better the chance of an investigation being conducted. HOWEVER, there is no guarantee that any state Attorneys General or ic3 will or is conducting an investigation. But if it is not reported it is absolutely certain no investigation will be conducted, so report it.

If you want specific information about the addresses of Mara or Vee, please send me a PM. Not sure if this helped or not, but this is all I can say on a public forum in regard to this matter.

EagleOne
01-09-2012, 02:40 AM
I am with you. I was in GMS also and have discovered there is a ponzi researcher that goes by the screen name Eagle one. Soon I am preparing to send copies of all my contracts, non compete and bank routing and account numbers for GMS bank accounts. You can send him your info as well.

I look forward to receiving all of it when you get it completed. Send me a PM when you have it ready, and I'll give you the E-mail address to send it to me.

been had
01-09-2012, 09:10 PM
To answer your questions, here is what is known at this time:

Dr. Mara was last reported to be in Germany. Her US address is in Florida and Vee is in West Virginia. Many people have reported them to the West Viriginia Attorney General, the Florida Attorney General and to Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home (http://www.ic3.gov), which is the US Federal Agency who receives these complaints.

Besides reporting them to their respective Attorneys General, we have also recommended people report them to their own state Attorney General. If you have not done so, I urge you to do so immediately.

As it has already been pointed out, no agency will tell you if an investigation is ongoing or not. All you can do is report it. The more people reporting it, the better the chance of an investigation being conducted. HOWEVER, there is no guarantee that any state Attorneys General of ic3 will or is conducting an investigation. But if it is not reported it is absolutely certain no investigation will be conducted, so report it.

If you want specific information about the addresses of Mara or Vee, please send me a PM. Not sure if this helped or not, but this is all I can say on a public forum in regard to this matter.

Thank you Eagle One. This is what i wanted to know. I did report to this to the FBI in boston. i will also report this to AG in Florida.Would you know which dept i can contact. Thank You again ! Been Had

EagleOne
01-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Thank you Eagle One. This is what i wanted to know. I did report to this to the FBI in boston. i will also report this to AG in Florida.Would you know which dept i can contact. Thank You again ! Been Had

The easiest way is to go to eagleresearchassociates dot org. Then on the left hand side you will see the link File A Complaint. Click on it and it will take you to a page where you will see a drop down link bar. Scroll down to Florida and click it. It will take you to their online complaint form. You will also see the link for ic3 under the header NATIONAL.

been had
01-10-2012, 08:27 PM
thank you ! over the last several years you are the only one that has given any help !

EagleOne
01-11-2012, 02:41 PM
thank you ! over the last several years you are the only one that has given any help !

You are welcome, but that's what we do. Glad to be of help, and we appreciate your kind remarks. Thanks.

path2prosperity
01-12-2012, 11:04 AM

You need time to be accepted at RS "beenhad." It is a bit like being in the dentist's chair! If they can find any infection you will loose your teeth!. If you pass muster and rectify past mistakes, you will have help growing more powerful "fangs."

I listened to the VLane hype with incredulity and I read the cheerleeders "ASA rag" from cover to cover. There is one question that has eluded me from the day of it's launch till now. You can send information to me of Eagle privately or post an opinion here. I want to know more about Annie tranlady4000 or some similar number. Was she a poor deluded fool who thought Vee knew it all or was she up to her neck in quicksand?

Annie deserted Vee and became an ASA moderator. (Suspicious!) I fought Annie in public on the ASA forum. She would swear that she told no lies on "God's Honour", "The Holy Bible" her lawyer etc. When I asked her if she would make an IRREVOCABLE UNDERTAKING to pay me a small sum, if she ever got caught out in a network of lies. Annie understood that legal point and she decided not to give me her irrevocable undertaking.

I do not think that this scam will vanish into the mists of time. There were people playing autosurfs for fun in those days. If Annie was one of those, she needs to be eliminated from the suspect list. If she was a big fish in the VLane pond, she needs disecting and the contents of her "Cyberspace Stomach" or wallet needs to be examined very carefully.

path2prosperity
01-12-2012, 11:44 AM
The easiest way is to go to eagleresearchassociates dot org. Then on the left hand side you will see the link File A Complaint. Click on it and it will take you to a page where you will see a drop down link bar. Scroll down to Florida and click it. It will take you to their online complaint form. You will also see the link for ic3 under the header NATIONAL.

PatrickPretty has reported the fact that Andy Bowdoin has been setting up companies somewhere in the Irish Sea. The island to which he alludes is The Isle of Mann which is just off North Wales. The Welsh language is very hard to learn but Irish Gaelic (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_language) is a little easier. The Isle of Mann is a haven for scammers and confidence tricksters because of the shortage of people who speak the languages. If Andy Bowdoin is investing there, he has a bent lawyer and bent accountant in tow.

If VLane invested there you can bet that they use the same lawyers and or accountants. Customs and Excise or Isle of Mann Crimestoppers are the best places to report suspicious behaviour if you have any proof that Bowdoin of VLane invested there. One of the VLane mods was British (SusyQ) if my memory serves me right. She needs thorough questioning by the right authorities. There is also a TalkGold mod who is Welsh and that one should be asked a few questions. There is also a Welsh Adlandpro cheerleader.

path2prosperity
01-12-2012, 03:22 PM
You need time to be accepted at RS "beenhad." It is a bit like being in the dentist's chair! If they can find any infection you will loose your teeth!. If you pass muster and rectify past mistakes, you will have help growing more powerful "fangs."

I listened to the VLane hype with incredulity and I read the cheerleeders "ASA rag" from cover to cover. There is one question that has eluded me from the day of it's launch till now. You can send information to me of Eagle privately or post an opinion here. I want to know more about Annie tranlady4000 or some similar number. Was she a poor deluded fool who thought Vee knew it all or was she up to her neck in quicksand?

Annie deserted Vee and became an ASA moderator. (Suspicious!) I fought Annie in public on the ASA forum. She would swear that she told no lies on "God's Honour", "The Holy Bible" her lawyer etc. When I asked her if she would make an IRREVOCABLE UNDERTAKING to pay me a small sum, if she ever got caught out in a network of lies. Annie understood that legal point and she decided not to give me her irrevocable undertaking.

I do not think that this scam will vanish into the mists of time. There were people playing autosurfs for fun in those days. If Annie was one of those, she needs to be eliminated from the suspect list. If she was a big fish in the VLane pond, she needs disecting and the contents of her "Cyberspace Stomach" or wallet needs to be examined very carefully.

Sorry I noticed a typo. I said that you could send information to me Of Eagle. I intended to say or Eagle. I am not a member of Eagle research. I am an interested bystander in the VLane saga. I "read the book" from cover to cover when it first came out.

been had
01-13-2012, 08:51 PM
No offence but what are you saying ? I don't wanted to be accepted to anything. I just want some information and ansers on how to get to the losers that stole my money ! Eagle one has been the only one that has made any sence or offered any info.

littleroundman
01-13-2012, 10:26 PM
No offence but what are you saying ? I don't wanted to be accepted to anything. I just want some information and ansers on how to get to the losers that stole my money ! Eagle one has been the only one that has made any sence or offered any info.

One of the main reasons for the existence of warning sites such as REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is the fact there is very little that can be done AFTER these HYIP ponzis collapse and the people behind them have disappeared.

Public prosecutions of 'net fraudsters such as AdSurf Daily, CEP and Legisi are uncommon and by far the great majority of HYIP scams go uninvestigated, much less prosecuted.

It's a sad fact that investigating these things is a long, slow and complicated business and the agencies charged with policing them are overworked, underpaid and restrained by their political masters.

Sad though it may be, it is still factual.

I know it's no consolation, but, for your own education, please have a read of this letter from a HYIP fraudster (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-143765.html) in which he explains in detail just how these people avoid detection/prosecution and, what's even worse, his contempt for the victims of his fraud.

I am not trying to be unnecessarily negative or dissuade you from pursuing these fraudsters, far from it.

HOWEVER, if there's anything a long time interest in watching these things has taught me, catching these criminals is extremely rare, the chances of victims' recouping any of their stolen money are even rarer and the only way to avoid being stung is to stay away.

Many of these people are career professional criminals. There whole life is dedicated to avoiding detection.

They are NOT just a few good 'ol boys making a few dollars on the side.

been had
01-16-2012, 08:46 PM
One of the main reasons for the existence of warning sites such as REALSCAM.com (http://www.realscam.com) is the fact there is very little that can be done AFTER these HYIP ponzis collapse and the people behind them have disappeared.

Public prosecutions of 'net fraudsters such as AdSurf Daily, CEP and Legisi are uncommon and by far the great majority of HYIP scams go uninvestigated, much less prosecuted.

It's a sad fact that investigating these things is a long, slow and complicated business and the agencies charged with policing them are overworked, underpaid and restrained by their political masters.

Sad though it may be, it is still factual.

I know it's no consolation, but, for your own education, please have a read of this letter from a HYIP fraudster (http://www.talkgold.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-143765.html) in which he explains in detail just how these people avoid detection/prosecution and, what's even worse, his contempt for the victims of his fraud.

I am not trying to be unnecessarily negative or dissuade you from pursuing these fraudsters, far from it.

HOWEVER, if there's anything a long time interest in watching these things has taught me, catching these criminals is extremely rare, the chances of victims' recouping any of their stolen money are even rarer and the only way to avoid being stung is to stay away.

Many of these people are career professional criminals. There whole life is dedicated to avoiding detection.

They are NOT just a few good 'ol boys making a few dollars on the side.

i undedrstand what you are saying and what this site is about.I was just hopeing somone else might have other l info. mara and vee were flimed and identified.
these are there real i.d.'s

Former Player
01-20-2012, 09:38 PM
Did you attend the GMS conference in Michigan?

EagleOne
01-22-2012, 02:20 AM
Here's the V-Lane staff (Mara is at far right in green) 538

path2prosperity
01-22-2012, 04:22 AM
Here's the V-Lane staff (Mara is at far right in green) 538

The British one is the vulnerable one (SusyQ,) I think. I was told that Mara invested member's funds on the Isle of Man, in the Irish sea. I can not prove this but those of you who were members, can make sure that the British mod starts talking. She may not have understood any Manx laws. She may have been nothing but a Mara pawn. If that is the case, she is better off talking than trying to hide.

You do not have to be British to contact

Isle of Man Crime Stoppers. (http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/in-your-area/isle-of-man) or HM Revenue and Customs (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/).

been had
01-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Did you attend the GMS conference in Michigan?

No were you there.do you have any info.

Former Player
01-27-2012, 10:21 PM
Yes I attended the much hyped GMS conference at the Embassy Suites in Michigan. There were several hundred of us there. More to come on that soon.

No were you there.do you have any info.

Former Player
02-01-2012, 04:12 PM
Hmmm, maybe we should see where they were sending money out of the country. These wire instructions were posted for all members.

WE ONLY ACCEPT WIRES NOW MINIMUM OF $2,000
:
Name of Bank: HSBC Bank USA
Address of the Bank: 101 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10178 USA
ABA: 021001088
Swift: MRMDUS33
To credit account: Stanford Bank (Panama) S.A
Edificio Torre Generali, Piso 19
Avenida Samuel Lewis y Calle 54
Urb. Obarrio
Panama City, Panama
Stanford bank Account No. 000141933
GMS-Account No: 300-11-9776
Beneficiary: Global Marketing Solutions

Former Player
02-01-2012, 04:23 PM
Various Corporations they held.

GLOBAL MARKETING SOLUTIONS FOUNDATION
MARVCorp Inc., Panama / Wyoming, USA
V – Lane / MrsVIP (MC Inc.)

Global Sovereign Ventures AG
GSV
Lichtenaustr
72666 Neckartailfingen
Germany

GLOBAL SOVEREIGN VENTURES AG
Trust Company Complex
Ajel Take Road
Ajeltake Island 96960
MH-Marshall Island

Former Player
02-01-2012, 04:34 PM
I wonder who was the CEO of GSV

Former Player
02-01-2012, 04:53 PM
GLOBAL SOVEREIGN VENTURES AG

Bank Name: Coop Bank
Bank Address: 4002 Basel, Switzerland
Swift Code, BIC: COOPCHBB

IBAN (EUR Account): CH8508440902418310000
IBAN (CHF Account): CH86 0844 0902 4183 9000 0

been had
02-03-2012, 11:25 PM
You have a great deal of info would you have any idea how i can move forward. i have contacted FBI have not herd back. Are they in hiding?
How do you know about ( SusyQ,) Why do you think she will talk.

Former Player
02-04-2012, 05:07 PM
GSV was supposed to be the elite of the elite investment club with Dr. Mara. There were only maybe 50 of us in that group. There were some famous people in this group like Russo and I was privileged to meet some famous forum admins as well. I have GSV stock certificates that were mailed to me. I guess that stock is worthless today. I promoted GMS and GSV to friends and family and brought some real hardship to people close to me because I truly believed this was the answer to all of our financial dreams. Forums like this are good to warn people. I used to despise the naysayers of GMS, but now I see the usefulness of their actions.

Former Player
02-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Do I think SusyQ would talk? Yes! A lot of these people were very nice people. I would think that even Mrs.Vee would talk. The mastermind here was Dr. Mara. A lot of these people were true believers in Dr. Mara. Now Terry Hinkle aka Gemqueen was a different story. At the very end of the GMScafe when it was pretty obvious that this was a scam, Gemqueen was complicit in a cover-up. After all of Dr. Mara's lies, Gemqueen still tried to keep us all silent.

You have a great deal of info would you have any idea how i can move forward. i have contacted FBI have not herd back. Are they in hiding?

EagleOne
02-05-2012, 02:05 AM

You have to understand, this is not TV. Law Enforcement Agencies do not keep you updated every step of the way. They usually acknowledge your filing a complaint, but that's it. Think of it this way: Would you have time to notify over 20,000 victims of this scam? And that is only for this scam. It is estimated that about 1/4 of the total number of victims have actually filed a complaint. Their case load is up over 800% in the last 6 months from the year previously. It is hoped that many more will also file a complaint. The more people who file, the better chances of an investigation being conducted.

Law Enforcement cannot comment on any ongoing investigation, or even if one is being conducted. This is to protect all the rights of all the parties until they have enough evidence to go forward with charges. Then, and only then, will they make any announcement.

I hope this helped.

been had
02-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Do I think SusyQ would talk? Yes! A lot of these people were very nice people. I would think that even Mrs.Vee would talk. The mastermind here was Dr. Mara. A lot of these people were true believers in Dr. Mara. Now Terry Hinkle aka Gemqueen was a different story. At the very end of the GMScafe when it was pretty obvious that this was a scam, Gemqueen was complicit in a cover-up. After all of Dr. Mara's lies, Gemqueen still tried to keep us all silent. Do you think this will come to a positive end. Thank you for all your help

been had
02-05-2012, 02:53 PM
thank you for all your help.

path2prosperity
02-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Scammed by Mrs Vee (http://scammed.myfreeforum.org/index.php?component=content&postid=167). Looks interesting.

been had
02-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Was this site you provided recent. If so i will call this gentlemen and talk to him and give him any info i have about gms. i have been scamed $ 35,000.00 and may others have been hert. i hope i have started something to get justed for all who have been in gms. Please anyone that has been hert by gms please call this person and let him know your story. Thank you path2prosperity and EagleOne and all for the help and information you provided.

path2prosperity
02-16-2012, 04:32 AM
Was this site you provided recent. If so i will call this gentlemen and talk to him and give him any info i have about gms. i have been scamed $ 35,000.00 and may others have been hert. i hope i have started something to get justed for all who have been in gms. Please anyone that has been hert by gms please call this person and let him know your story. Thank you path2prosperity and EagleOne and all for the help and information you provided.

It was not a recent site but the authour has done his best to collect information about Vee and Mara from World Law Direct. You may be able to glean something from the WLD thread. Mrs VIP. VLane Ponzi (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/26779-mrs-vip-v-lane-ponzi.html) On page 63 onwards, you will find a contribution from somebody who knew a great deal about VLane and her main pimp Jake Amadee. That person is a Florida lawyer who posts as "Gold Kitty. There are also comments from Annie Young AKA tranlady4000 who changed her name to tradinglady when ASA was closed. I do know that Annie made a complete fool of herself and Vee when they attempted to sort out "stormy" who ripped them both off with her scams.

The authour of that site which I sent you, posts on a different WLD thread Global Marketing Solutions. (http://www.worldlawdirect.com/forum/internet-hyip-scams/45950-global-marketing-solutions-2.html)

The most vehement reaction that I have had, when I have posted warnings to have nothing to do with Vee or Mara, has been from those who objected to my suggestions that the pair were very involved with QL3X and Oxford Credit Union. I have also stated that both of them know a lot more about Hatfield Oak processor than any other forum contributors and that the pair of them are very likely to have powers in high places, helping them to remain silent on this matter.

Former Player
03-11-2012, 10:34 AM
We are coming up on the 3 year anniversary of this last global call transcript that I have attached. I just want to make sure that I get all of this data to the public domain so that it is not lost forever. This is a transcript of a conference call held on 3-19-09. Why am I posting this? So that others can see the behavior and techniques used to keep people passive and delay them from seeking help. They always keep people believing and the hope alive that they will get their money very very soon. In fact GMS kept people hoping for 4 years. It makes in interesting read.

littleroundman
03-11-2012, 10:48 AM
In other words, GMS was just your standard, run of the mill, HYIP ponzi scheme which went out with a whimper, instead of an AdSurf Daily type "bang"

To experienced observers of the HYIP ponzi scene, nothing at all different to a squillion others just like it.

Same dog, different leg action.