PDA

View Full Version : Oh, For the Love of God!!

scratchycat
12-27-2011, 01:37 PM
It all started when I clicked on a link from Adlandpro to go to NewAgeU and there in my face were posts after posts of LETTERS FROM GOD!!

This I had to check on and here is where it led me.

Heavenletters | Bringing Earth Closer to Heaven (http://www.heavenletters.org/)

YOU CAN ALSO DONATE: Heavenletters Contributions and Order Page - Support Heaven! | Heavenletters (http://www.heavenletters.org/order.htm)

Would you just rather contact Heaven? Contact | Heavenletters (http://www.heavenletters.org/contact)

God always answers
Sometimes the volume of our own emotions runs so high that it's hard for us to hear God's words ourselves. At those times, it may be helpful to receive God's words through a neutral source. While we encourage everyone to try their own hand at asking God questions (and invite you to take a Godwriting Workshop), we also want to give help when it is asked for.

Here's how to do it
•Be sure you subscribe to Heavenletters. Read Heavenletters for a while so you have a chance to absorb some of God's way of thinking. God does not usually give a magic solution, and yet you will find that you see your situation in a wider perspective. God wants to heal your heart.
•Address your question directly to God. Begin: "Dear God" or "Dear Heavenly Father", or however you like to address God. This is key.
•Write from your heart. Ask questions that really matter to you. Refrain from predictive questions or questions that you are only curious about. Say all you have to say about your situation and how you are feeling. Pour your heart out to God. Some people feel much clearer simply from writing down their question to God.
•End your question with a complimentary closing of your choice and, of course, your name.
•Make your donation. $75.00 indicates your sincerity and desire to take God's answer to heart.
Contribute via Paypal (our account name is contributions [at] heavenletters [dot] org - replace the [at] and [dot] with @ and period.

Or mail your check or money order to Heaven Ministries, P.O. Box 2064,Fairfield, Iowa 52556 USA.

•Email your question to God to: gloria [at] heavenletters [dot] org
•* God’s answer will be written down and emailed to you. Do not be surprised when you feel His answer and His blessings before the written answer reaches you!

Here is a link to an amazing example of a question to God and God’s answer. It is not a small thing to ask a question of God and to receive His answer. http://www.godwriting.org/godwriting/a-personal-miracle-from-italy-depre...
Disclaimer: Although, to the best of our belief and integrity, the answers come from the Power of God, The Godwriting International Society of Heaven Ministries and Gloria Wendroff make no claim for the authenticity of the answers and bear no legal responsibility, or responsibility of any kind for the answers themselves or any interpretations made of the answers or any actions based on the answers or any results from said answers, interpretations, or actions. We also reserve the right to not ask God for an answer to a question

HEAVENLETTERS.ORG WHOIS
Updated: 1 second ago
Registrant Contact Information:
Name: Gloria Wendroff
Organization: Heaven
Address 1: 703 E. Burlington Avenue
City: Fairfield
State: Iowa
Zip: 52556
Phone: +1.6414724529
Email: @heavenletters.org

Administrative Contact Information:
Name: Thomas Schneller
Organization: The Godwriting International Society of Heaven Ministries
Address 1: Industriestrasse 15
City: Aschheim
Zip: 85609
Phone: +49.01783276140
Email: @swipp.de

Technical Contact Information:
Name: Santhan Hostmaster
Organization: Suite 1004
Address 1: Suite 1004
Address 2: 34 Sol Harris Crescent
City: Durban
Zip: 34
Phone: +1.3023531043
Email: @mojahmedia.net

Information Updated: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 18:19:51 UTC

Heavenletters Contributions and Order Page - Support Heaven! | Heavenletters (http://www.heavenletters.org/order.htm)

First Seen Whois

Cached On:
2007-07-02 18:33:26

Registrar:
Go Daddy Software, Inc. (R91-LROR)
Create Date:
1999-05-17 20:02:08
Update Date:
2007-05-08 02:47:30
Expire Date:
2010-05-17 20:02:43

Registrant Contact Information
Gloria Wendroff
Heaven
703 E. Burlington Avenue
Fairfield, Iowa 52556
phone: +1.6414724529

Administrative Contact Information
Thomas Schneller
The Godwriting International Society of Heaven Ministries
Industriestrasse 15
Aschheim 85609
phone: +49.01783276140

Technical Contact Information
Santhan Hostmaster
Suite 1004
Suite 1004
34 Sol Harris Crescent
Durban 34
phone: +1.3023531043

And Dear God, they charge you for an answer to a question from God!!
Ask God Your Personal Question | Heavenletters (http://www.heavenletters.org/askgod.html)

I am so happy my religion allows me to speak directly to God through His Son Jesus Christ and He never sends a bill for payment!!

Soapboxmom
12-27-2011, 04:16 PM
A new low for Bottom Feeder (Bogdan Fiedur)! Now, he is allowing scammers to empty the pockets of the desperate using His word. Is Bogdan taking a cut for hosting this dishonest solicitation???

Soapboxmom

path2prosperity
12-27-2011, 07:41 PM
letters from God and Letters from Christ seem to be competing with one another on Adlandpro. I laughed out loud when I read Adland's version of Christ's letters that told their readers about Christ's information about the sexual act. I thought that Christ was supposed to be celibate and without sin, so how could he have gained any experience of human coupling.

I will leave it to Adland's Michael Claton to explain that to RS and my blog's readers.

Christ's Sexual Knowledge (http://path2prosperity.co.uk/blog/?p=536).

scratchycat
12-28-2011, 09:06 AM
Bottomline on this whole thing and so many others operating under the name of God to make money.

•Address your question directly to God. Begin: "Dear God" or "Dear Heavenly Father", or however you like to address God. This is key.
•Write from your heart. Ask questions that really matter to you. Refrain from predictive questions or questions that you are only curious about. Say all you have to say about your situation and how you are feeling. Pour your heart out to God. Some people feel much clearer simply from writing down their question to God.
•End your question with a complimentary closing of your choice and, of course, your name.
•Make your donation. $75.00 indicates your sincerity and desire to take God's answer to heart.
Contribute via Paypal (our account name is contributions [at] heavenletters [dot] org - replace the [at] and [dot] with @ and period.

Or mail your check or money order to Heaven Ministries, P.O. Box 2064,Fairfield, Iowa 52556 USA.

People buy into this stuff is what makes it so sad to me.

laidback
12-28-2011, 09:38 AM
Oh, My, I didn't know that God charged for His services...! I wonder if He has referral commissions...? Can this pack of religious quacks assure that the proceeds are being sent to God to assure that your letter is answered?

littleroundman
12-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Can this pack of religious quacks assure that the proceeds are being sent to God to assure that your letter is answered?

I hear tell that what they do is throw the money into the air and say "What the Lord wants, he can take, and what lands on the ground, we get to keep"

IOW, anyone who reads this thread now knows what's meant by the term "affinity fraud"

The only relationship these lowlifes have to religion is that it provides a source of victims.

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:03 PM
Oh, My, I didn't know that God charged for His services...! I wonder if He has referral commissions...? Can this pack of religious quacks assure that the proceeds are being sent to God to assure that your letter is answered?

LOL!! Exactly Laidback, think they are using them for 'building of the Kingdom' or their own kingdom on earth!!??

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:06 PM
I hear tell that what they do is throw the money into the air and say "What the Lord wants, he can take, and what lands on the ground, we get to keep"

IOW, anyone who reads this thread now knows what's meant by the term "affinity fraud"

The only relationship these lowlifes have to religion is that it provides a source of victims.

The problem with all this is that so many desperate people will buy into this. They think by sending money to these clowns, God will answer their prayers. Their prayers are answered because they actually prayed, not because they sent money to these scammers. I heard something else related to affinity fraud this morning but it had nothing to do with religion??

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:09 PM
Here is one I found when I was searching for something else. This couple are all over the place and post from different cities. Rodney Howard-Browne (http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/howard-browne.html)

You can check it but they have at LEAST 45 accounts in Scamland and they are not even active! So many numbers, so many fakes...

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:18 PM
letters from God and Letters from Christ seem to be competing with one another on Adlandpro. I laughed out loud when I read Adland's version of Christ's letters that told their readers about Christ's information about the sexual act. I thought that Christ was supposed to be celibate and without sin, so how could he have gained any experience of human coupling.

I will leave it to Adland's Michael Claton to explain that to RS and my blog's readers.

I never could read those things. Most of what he advertises sounds like scam but as it goes with people like this, I actually liked him because he had respect for me in my forums. Some people just have none regardless. No, I do not believe any of that stuff, just as I cannot believe what these other people are pushing and this Letters from Heaven is being promoted by Adlanders.

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:21 PM
A new low for Bottom Feeder (Bogdan Fiedur)! Now, he is allowing scammers to empty the pockets of the desperate using His word. Is Bogdan taking a cut for hosting this dishonest solicitation???

Soapboxmom

Yet, the few members left are groveling at his feet and he loves that!! Miss Mary Evelyn has started a forum!!! OMG!!! She always said she had no reason to start a forum. I would say it is a big attempt at being elected POTTY of the year. Gosh, I hate it when the keys stick!! :butt_kisser:

Lil Ol' Radical Me
12-30-2011, 03:37 PM
Heck, I never knew God came from Iowa! :shocked:

scratchycat
12-30-2011, 03:53 PM
Lives on a farm somewhere out there and sends all those letters up to Heaven, LORM!! :RpS_wink:

littleroundman
12-30-2011, 08:15 PM
I heard something else related to affinity fraud this morning but it had nothing to do with religion??

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/affinity.jpg

Investor Alert: Affinity Fraud (http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/affinity.htm)

ProfHenryHiggins
12-30-2011, 09:50 PM

Take into consideration the customs of the time and region in which he lived, and you might then
grasp that, under those traditions... he was almost certainly a married man.

The wedding at which the miracle of water becoming wine happened was Jesus' own.

scratchycat
12-31-2011, 09:23 AM
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc153/thelittleroundman/affinity.jpg

Investor Alert: Affinity Fraud (http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/affinity.htm)

Thank you LRM, I do appreciate it. I did not take the trouble to look it up. That last paragraph there happened in a small community where I lived. Someone in the church talked several members into buying some real estate and they discovered it was a scam, they all lost their investments!

scratchycat
12-31-2011, 09:27 AM
Take into consideration the customs of the time and region in which he lived, and you might then

The wedding at which the miracle of water becoming wine happened was Jesus' own.

The fact is there are few FACTS that really tell us about the life of Jesus. My religion is based on the King James Version of the Holy Bible - who knows what was omitted or replaced according to the rules of the King. What I do is just believe that by reading the Book and following through faith, that is what I am supposed to know and all else will be told or shown to me. May sound crazy but I believe the message is clear, simple and easy - not complicated as people have tried to make it.

littleroundman
12-31-2011, 09:42 AM
May sound crazy but I believe the message is clear, simple and easy - not complicated as people have tried to make it.

Whichever religion anyone follows and whatever Bible they read, I can GUARANTEE you there is not a single mention in any of them that letters from God can be purchased online.

IM(very)HO, this is not a subject which deserves one second of serious discussion.

The whole concept is nonsensical and those who promote it deserve nothing but scorn and derision.

What a bloody joke.

Lil Ol' Radical Me
12-31-2011, 09:57 AM
Whichever religion anyone follows and whatever Bible they read, I can GUARANTEE you there is not a single mention in any of them that letters from God can be purchased online.

IM(very)HO, this is not a subject which deserves one second of serious discussion.

The whole concept is nonsensical and those who promote it deserve nothing but scorn and derision.

What a bloody joke.

Unless you are from Iowa!

scratchycat
12-31-2011, 02:51 PM
Unless you are from Iowa!

:RpS_smile:

Bringing in the money sending letters to Heaven, they are scum to take money for that...

scratchycat
12-31-2011, 02:53 PM
Mollie Halpern: It’s an FBI white-collar crime case involving a family business that exploited people’s faith, trust, and hope.

Daniel Hemmersmeier: There was no underlying business, just a massive fraud.

Halpern: I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Gotcha. Roy Flucker, Jr. and his son and daughter targeted African-Americans at churches to market his business. Special Agent Daniel Hemmersmeier…

Hemmersmeier: People really believed that Mr. Flucker was a religious person and that he would never be out to hurt them.

Halpern: But, that’s exactly what he did to nearly 2,000 victims in Chicago and across the country who were bilked out of $10.7 million. Flucker promised people a 200 percent profit in one year for investing in his company’s financial program. The company’s housing program purportedly provided a way for people to own their own homes within five years. In reality…

Hemmersmeier: They didn’t make the necessary payments to pay off anyone’s home.

Halpern: An FBI forensic accountant examined the company’s bank accounts. The Bureau and its law enforcement partners gathered evidence that landed Flucker and his children in jail. This is the FBI’s closed case of the week.

FBI — Affinity Fraud Scheme (http://www.fbi.gov/news/podcasts/gotcha/affinity-fraud-scheme/view)

One down, 1,000's to go!!

path2prosperity
01-02-2012, 03:49 PM

I agree that the historical Jesus was very probably married. However the scammers who pretend to be Christians have enormous influence. Can any of you remember Trevor Cooke? People who enrolled for CEP because he was a "Good Christian" included Mrs Vee. When I saw her encouraging her followers to join CEP for religious reasons, I thought I was "seeing things."

What is so odd about Adland is that the original owner, Bogdan Fiedur claimed he was a Catholic but the present owner/owners promote pagan religions. There are pagans who believe in many Gods like Hindus in UK but it is a non prosletysing religion and we get on as neighbours. My dentist is a Hindu. We talk about the weather and my teeth or (local cats and dogs, a favourite subject in my area.)

I believe that both Christian and pagans in Adlandpro who want your cash are in there for no better reason than to create the biggest Mountain of Crap in Christendom. I am sorry for those who believe in either Christianity or Hinduism that have to see their faiths rubbished by money grubbing slime balls.

path2prosperity
01-02-2012, 04:05 PM

I disagree there LRM. If big mouths insult our Queen, some basic instinct in me wants a fight. Why?
If big mouths insult the Christian faith, a lot of true believers feel their hackles rise. Why?

It is a natural instinct to defend something or somebody and I think we need to support Christians who are offended by Adlandpro's despicable religious prophets. I dared Bogdan to insult The Queen of his country and mine in the way that he insulted American leaders. That shut big mouth Fiedur up for a while.

I hope to live long enough to see that Mountain of Crap washed away in a tsunami and I encourage all ex members of Adlandpro to add another nail into Adlandpro's cyberspace coffin.

scratchycat
01-23-2012, 09:49 AM
Were your ancestors SAINTS??

Saints Who Left Descendents and Other Books on Saints (http://briandstarr.com/galilee.aspx)

TENNESSEE SOCIETY OF THE SONS OF (http://briandstarr.com/tennessee_society.htm)

The Saints Tree is about the relationships of Galilee. Published on both Create Space and Xlibris the Saints Tree is a book that shows the Saints of Galilee in a study that will enlighten the reader with the many mirrors of Galilee, and the relationships that existed for the over four hundred people that existed in Aramathea, the Gamla, and the Levitical lines.

I thought the only historical genealogy we had was in the Old Testament Bible. How does this person know??

Contact Information:

email to BDanStarr@aol.com

Address to contact Author:

Brian Starr

117 Redbud Drive

Hendersonville TN 37075

Telephone

615 264-1239

Guess we have to buy his books to find out.

ProfHenryHiggins
01-23-2012, 06:12 PM
Looking him up, I see more than a dozen volumes from his pen. Unfortunately, the first impression I got while doing preliminary research was that he could not tell the difference between a man-made distinction such as knighthood or being recognized as a saint, and something biological or metaphysical. Not a good thing in someone whose day job is an engineer.

Finix
01-24-2012, 04:26 AM
The problem with all this is that so many desperate people will buy into this. They think by sending money to these clowns, God will answer their prayers.
This is not the correct line of reasoning. Ask yourself, why would they do that? If they are believers, then they know this is BS because it's not in the scripture. If they are non-believers, why do they need God to answer in the first place?

scratchycat
01-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Looking him up, I see more than a dozen volumes from his pen. Unfortunately, the first impression I got while doing preliminary research was that he could not tell the difference between a man-made distinction such as knighthood or being recognized as a saint, and something biological or metaphysical. Not a good thing in someone whose day job is an engineer.

Thanks Professor!! I did not take the time to do any research on him but he surely has pumped out some books now!! Maybe that is where the engineer part comes in!

scratchycat
01-24-2012, 09:26 AM
This is not the correct line of reasoning. Ask yourself, why would they do that? If they are believers, then they know this is BS because it's not in the scripture. If they are non-believers, why do they need God to answer in the first place?

You might be surprised Finix to discover there are many people seeking and profess to be believers but I agree that it is those in doubt that seek these means of communication. A nonbeliever can pray to God and He will hear them for He seeks those who are lost. These people are trying to feed upon them.

scratchycat
05-26-2012, 01:17 PM
They just keep coming...

The Golden Path : "Angel's" (http://thegoldenpath.biz/content.php?p_id=4)

path2prosperity
06-04-2012, 06:19 PM
The Gods of Scamlandpro now include Yahweh, or Jehovah the God of The Jews. There are Christian Gods and pagan Gods on The Mountain of Love. Has Allah or Yahweh joined the throng yet?

Note the admonition to Praise Yahweh on THIS LINK (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2538874/I-LOVE-ONE24-THIS-CHANGING-LIVES.aspx?flag=1)

6 figure online in.come earner with our Team System below!
"If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results
you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results."
- Zig Ziglar
Here: One24 : One24 Home : One24 (http://Yahweh.124online.com)
You can have anything you want in life if you will help enough other
people get what they want. - Zig Ziglar PRAISE YAHWEH !!!!

path2prosperity
06-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Now we have Scamlandpro proclaiming The Return of The Godess. Sounds like Mount Olympus in Scamland.

Return on The Godess (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3327.aspx).

Return Of The Goddess 6-5-2012 - Portal 2012 (http://2012portal.blogspot.com/)
On June 5th/6th there will be a Venus transit, a rare cosmic event when planet Venus passes in front of the solar disk. Goddess energy is a pure feminine essence of Love that will help us easing the planetary liberation process.

Don't forget to watch the crappy video announcing the godess and her divine energy.

scratchycat
06-05-2012, 07:27 AM
The Gods of Scamlandpro now include Yahweh, or Jehovah the God of The Jews. There are Christian Gods and pagan Gods on The Mountain of Love. Has Allah or Yahweh joined the throng yet?

Note the admonition to Praise Yahweh on THIS LINK (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/2538874/I-LOVE-ONE24-THIS-CHANGING-LIVES.aspx?flag=1)

6 figure online in.come earner with our Team System below!
"If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results
you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results."
- Zig Ziglar
Here: One24 : One24 Home : One24 (http://Yahweh.124online.com)
You can have anything you want in life if you will help enough other
people get what they want. - Zig Ziglar PRAISE YAHWEH !!!!

About Us

About Us

The story of One-24 actually begins in 1975 when Mark Seyforth became a pioneer in the direct sales industry. He was an innovator from the start, setting industry records when he founded his first company, which enrolled more than 160,000 distributors and produced more than $100 million in sales, within 3 years!

Fast forward 35 years and you will find that Mark has continued to have major impact on the direct selling industry. He has been instrumental in developing dozens of successful compensation plans, including one of the industry giants, Herbalife.

In 2009, an illness put Mark in bed for several weeks. During this time of slowing down his normally fast-paced lifestyle – he had a chance to do some reflecting on the industry he loved. As he thought about it, there were a few questions that kept coming to the forefront…

·The direct sales industry seemed to be in a rut – the same old story and the same old approach that had been used for so many years just wasn’t working that well anymore.

·Enrolling new people is harder than ever. People hate rejection and it’s gotten worse.

·Attrition is high.

·With the current state of the economy, many people needed an opportunity that could help them recover

The industry needed something new and unique, something that was easy learn and do. Most importantly, it should be so good that few people would be able to reject the idea.

In 2010, the concepts became a reality within a revolutionary new company…One-24! An idea that has found its time!

üA totally new and unique approach (filing patent)

üSimple to share with others without fear of rejection

üSystem encourages people not to quit

üProducts that make a difference and save money

üA path to retirement… in 24 months

üTotally part-time, minimal effort

The current economic situation has made the One-24™ system even more appealing! The formula is simple…

üEnroll in our Incentivized Referral Plan (No inventory … no investment required … no meetings … no Multilevel Marketing )

üRefer people to the Website for placement on the waiting list

üWatch your income grow each month

üExperience the magic that can happen with your income in just 24 months

One-24™…Turn tough times into opportunity!

Retire in 24 months!!! Oh, the promises of wealth, they just keep on coming. Sell those pills - get rich! GOODLUCK!!

scratchycat
06-05-2012, 07:33 AM
Now we have Scamlandpro proclaiming The Return of The Godess. Sounds like Mount Olympus in Scamland.

Return on The Godess (http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/post/569870/A-Journey-to-the-Mountain-of-Love/3327.aspx).

Return Of The Goddess 6-5-2012 - Portal 2012 (http://2012portal.blogspot.com/)
On June 5th/6th there will be a Venus transit, a rare cosmic event when planet Venus passes in front of the solar disk. Goddess energy is a pure feminine essence of Love that will help us easing the planetary liberation process.

Don't forget to watch the crappy video announcing the godess and her divine energy.

When I heard this on the news this morning I just knew all those astrologers would be staring at the sun and making wild predictions. I think it will be a nice thing to watch with the correct glasses but I will just continue to worship the God who makes all the miracles happen.

No, I don't need to watch the video. Maybe they will finally send those little green men to the Mountain and deliver all those believers.

path2prosperity
06-05-2012, 04:51 PM
When I heard this on the news this morning I just knew all those astrologers would be staring at the sun and making wild predictions. I think it will be a nice thing to watch with the correct glasses but I will just continue to worship the God who makes all the miracles happen.

No, I don't need to watch the video. Maybe they will finally send those little green men to the Mountain and deliver all those believers.

Monothesim is one thing, polytheism is another. A combination of the two YOU DECIDE!

scratchycat
01-08-2014, 10:45 AM
Path, I have not had time to do much 'piddling' with cybercrime lately but thanks for your thumbs up for me and SBM in this thread: http://www.realscam.com/f9/paradox-cash-another-pyramid-1616/index2.html (last post)

Since I rejoined the Facebook page, your mentioned promoter of Paradox Cash has been quiet. It makes it worthwhile that I rejoined! :RpS_smile: I did notice a person by the name of Carol has been growing in the community and having a striking resemblance of the "Carol" mentioned in the defunct ASD, connected to the first promotions in Adland and Jill Bachman (who is getting her due reward in Heaven). Hopefully, she did enough good on earth to overshadow those she stole from. I mean, these people have a way of thinking, "her children got to go to college, it does not matter where the money came from", could have robbed a bank,etc.