LMAO LMAO:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Ignorant Ignorant:  0
Moron Moron:  0
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: SVM Global Initiative - pyramid scheme disguised as charity

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SVM Global Initiative - pyramid scheme disguised as charity

Excerpted and consecutively stitched from a much longer thread in the the SVM Global Initiative Facebook group.

What a charming little collector of desperate people's money she is, eh?

Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi - solving world poverty the old fashioned way.

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

2. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I quit following the thread and posted the above before Merfy Pinky De Lozano added the ultimate punch line:

SD

"No one in this world, so far as I know - and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me - has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people" - H. L. Mencken

Post Thanks / Like

I guess Sheila didn't want Phil to get his questions answered. My comments didn't get posted. I'm crushed as I was all set to answer Phil so he wouldn't be wondering any longer. Shame on you Sheila V for not allowing Phil to contact me so he could get his questions answered. Now you weren't afraid of what I was going to tell him were you?
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

5. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rev. Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi has a new plan.

After two years of not being able to "launch" the old plan, the new plan is:

... secret!

New secret FaceBook group.

New secret communications.

And here I sit working with Microsoft's Windows checking an online discount brokerage account; both very successful products.
    Both heavily marketed products; neither of which required me to join a secret society or even buy a secret decoder ring.
    I mean ... how would I have found out about them and decided that they were something I wanted if they were secret?

Oh well. I'm sure a psychic like Sheila will figure out how to get the 400 or 500 people who have actually sent her money rich ... and solve world poverty ... in secret.

Let's toast the memory of the Blessing Gold Club.
    They switched to the secret path to online success also, before they went titz-up.

CHARGE!

Buh-bye, Sheila.

SD

7. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL! How, exactly, are they going to get the traffic they need to keep this slug alive if it's all secret?
    It seems like in this "industry" common sense is not all that common!

9. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    LOL! How, exactly, are they going to get the traffic they need to keep this slug alive if it's all secret?
    PSHAW !!!!

No problem at all for a good psychic
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

11. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Diane McGee Raezer: On the slim chance you might actually visit here and read this thread, let me answer why Security is needed. It is really simple, not complicated at all. Either the good Rev Sheila's colander she put on her head to prevent the evil gamma rays from the mother ship wasn't working and she didn't have time to go get a new one as she is so busy; OR too many people were having their eyes opened and they finally could see the good Rev Sheila is a con artist extraordinaire she has been lying all these years, there is no program, the only one getting rich is the good Rev Sheila. But at least she got new teeth and hair extensions at your expense. My bet is on the second choice, but I have to admit choice 1 is a definite possibility too! Tough call, but at least now you know why Security is needed. Glad to be of help.
    EagleOne
    Author: "Robbing You With A Keyboard Instead Of A Gun - Cyber Crime How They Do It" available in soft cover and eBook at Amazon.com

13. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, folks.
    Maybe we should tone it down a little bit here.
    According to Rev. Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi, not only are we "hate bloggers" the reason that her whatever-the-hell-it-is hasn't "launched"...
    ... we are also ((( killing people ))).

SD

15. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think he might be Rev Sheila's silent partner:

Willam McRae - Crown Prince Emperor El BeyBigbay Bagby.jpg

I forgot to mention that this is William McRae, Crown Prince, Emperor El, BeyBigbay Bagby. He fits right in with Rev Sheila doesn't he.
    Last edited by EagleOne; 03-18-2016 at 11:35 AM.
    EagleOne

17. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

19. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This woman is 5 pancakes short of a short stack.
    EagleOne

21. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

YAHOO !!!

This means we get to watch Sheila V Tabarsi stand up in court and explain to a judge how SVM Globl Initiative is a legitimate business / charity

What a lot of poppycock.

23. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    YAHOO !!!

This means we get to watch Sheila V Tabarsi stand up in court and explain to a judge how SVM Globl Initiative is a legitimate business / charity

What a lot of poppycock.

The funny thing is Sheila's choice of "class action" since by definition the people she is telling are the class. They would have had to come together, get class action status, and then completely forget about for The Weave's message to make any sense.

A "class action" lawsuit is one in which a group of people with the same or similar injuries caused by the same product or action sue the defendant as a group. - See more at: Class Action Cases - FindLaw

================================================== =

One more thing, "were on our ways to setting a http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/precedence" makes no sense and is a little arrogant.

": the condition of being more important than something or someone else and therefore coming or being dealt with first
    "

What I believe the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diploma_mill Preacher meant to use is http://www.dictionary.com/browse/precedent.

"any act, decision, or case that serves as a guide or justification for subsequent situations."

Whateverz though we know ya'll are fighting world hunger. Well not ya'll personally, the one that has your money is. Well not yet, but soon.
    Last edited by ribshaw; 03-18-2016 at 05:30 PM.
    "It's virtually impossible to violate rules ... but it's impossible for a violation to go undetected, certainly not for a considerable period of time." Bernie Madoff
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Scam-...98399986981403

25. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Leave it up to sh!t slingers to use the wrong words. That's right up there with "slander" for internet postings!

27. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    This woman is 5 pancakes short of a short stack.
    Sometimes, I pay attention to scammers with screws loose, sometimes my patience has limits. I made it through
    25 minutes of tonight's insanity from Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi's conference call and disciplined myself to preserve this 89-second excerpt for posterity:

begin 19:05
    We have more people that are coming in - it's funny but you kind of just don't see them right now. Um, one of the things that you needed to know, that I wanted you to know is that, um, I'm having a huge - I'm doing a huge presentation, um, I'm not going to be - um, well I'm doing a huge presentation toward the end of April. Ok? It's ... huge. It's the everybody who's somebody presentation. Um .... , we're doing that huge presentation, then, uh, within a couple of weeks after that .. alright? So now we're looking around the first week of May. It is not just my plan, but it is the church's plan and the, the uh, board member's .. executive ... the associates that I am associating with, that insist on the launch being, um, well, we, they want to do this presentation and then we have to launch within two week after that. So, we are looking at, um, I hate to put the number out there because I don't want this to be (inaudible) by any means whatsoever but the plan is to have it at minimum seven hundred more people come in before launch.
    20:34 end

SD

29. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Rev. Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi claims political connections with Senators, a Lieutenant Commander JAG Attorney dealing with her legal issues, friends in high places in the U.N. and a lucrative business plan with the Jackson Family Foundation to develop a resort in the USVI.

It occurs to me that readers may not believe that anyone could possibly fill a short bus with supporters if they were being pitched by the mentally disheveled spokesperson I have transcribed above.

I shouldn't post late at night suffering the effects of trying to accurately transcribe 89 seconds of this brain-numbing monologue. For those requiring proof of the verbal chaos, here's the link to the entire hour and twenty-three minutes:

https://www.startmeeting.com/wall/re...tionId=2696075

SD

31. Likes 4 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    Rev. Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi claims political connections with Senators, a Lieutenant Commander JAG Attorney dealing with her legal issues, friends in high places in the U.N. and a lucrative business plan with the Jackson Family Foundation to develop a resort in the USVI.

It occurs to me that readers may not believe that anyone could possibly fill a short bus with supporters if they were being pitched by the mentally disheveled spokesperson I have transcribed above.

I shouldn't post late at night suffering the effects of trying to accurately transcribe 89 seconds of this brain-numbing monologue. For those requiring proof of the verbal chaos, here's the link to the entire hour and twenty-three minutes:

https://www.startmeeting.com/wall/re...tionId=2696075

SD

You obviously have a lot stronger stomach than I do if you can sit through her drivel!

33. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shipdit View Post
    After two years of not being able to "launch" the old plan, the new plan is:

... secret!
    Quote Originally Posted by laidback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila V'Eleos Tabarsi, 03-28-2016
    ►We have more people that are coming in - it's funny but you kind of just don't see them right now.

►we're doing that huge presentation, then, uh, within a couple of weeks after that .. alright? So now we're looking around the first week of May

►do this presentation and then we have to launch within two week after that

►the plan is to have it at minimum seven hundred more people come in before launch
    So how's that "SECRET" thing workin' out for ya, Sheila?

Did "The Marketplace" that your members have been waiting for for years launch as you promised the first week of May?

No.

Did 700 new members show up clamoring for a piece of your fantasy?

No.

SD

35. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

"Signs, signs, everywhere signs, f(*^%#@ up the scenery breaking my mind"

37. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Here ya go,

Time for your Easter belly laugh as you listen to Silly Sheila V Tabarsi try to explain why her failing scheme is failing even faster than usual.

And why this has happened:

Rumour has it there are now only 299 Members in the TMktP Launchers Group, down from the 700 Sheila claimed to have a few months back.

How completely unsurprising

39. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The only thing you can say is...dead.jpg

41. Likes 3 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It is incredulous to me that anyone still believes anything this twit says. It has been stall, stall, stall, while she is raking in the money for her personal use.
    EagleOne

43. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleroundman View Post
    Here ya go,

Time for your Easter belly laugh as you listen to Silly Sheila V Tabarsi try to explain why her failing scheme is failing even faster than usual.

And why this has happened:

Rumour has it there are now only 299 Members in the TMktP Launchers Group, down from the 700 Sheila claimed to have a few months back.

How completely unsurprising
    Heya!! Sounds like those still-unnamed "senators" are still willing to "be supportive" if she can come up with any evidence of anything other than her bills being paid by the suckers.

How about that "Mega-celebrity" ("him") almost on board!?!? My gosh, that will surely mean wonderful things happening for the now-disappeared mission websites!

Today's limits transcribing this addle-brained scammer reached at:

52:15: Because my idea of how people - how people - would respond to what I am doing - the effort and the mission - has been severely less than, um, what I had hoped for, I no longer feel that it is in our best interests to do so much - give so much to so many before they contribute to the Freedom Fund.

54:28: I am doing so much and I am receiving so little in return that it just, you know, in your big picture of things looking at the number of people of who have been true to the mission, um, in comparison to the number of people that came in, so if we sit there and look at the out of the three thousand people that we had, only three hundred have been sincerely - have been sincere about their commitment to the mission.

1:04:48: I will tell you that of the ninety elites that we have, um, only maybe twenty have, um, have contributed to the ten-dollar push. Which means the other twenty or the other ... what ... seventy? Most of them are-are going to be deemed inactive if they haven't paid on their invoices at all, if they havent spent the hardship and they haven't contributed to the ten-dollar push? Of those seventy people the majority of them are going to be set aside.

My personal Easter guffaw came from hearing:

48:49: I might end up going back to using my maiden name; just because it is a little easier to maneuver around.

SD

45. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Contrast this Sheila V Tabarsi email:

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila V Tabarsi
    Hi Again,

Pushing forward, I haven’t slept in 35 hours and spent the last few days fighting bronchitis while trying to stop some of my veteran brothers from attempting to commit suicide. Others I advocate for are facing harsh prison sentences. Trying to be on-time where I’m needed most, without a car of my own is frustrating to say the least.
    Several times while trying to wheel and deal like a person of position and influence, I found myself sitting somewhere hoping for a miracle because I didn’t have enough in our accounts to call an Uber, but I never waited more than half an hour before one of you made a payment of $10 or more to get me to or from wherever I had to be to advance our position. My life is the very definition of walking by faith. For those of you who don’t understand, consider that we each know people with far greater capabilities who take a lot longer to accomplish a whole lot less than we do in a day. Whether we’re being blessed or just being tested, God has us in his hands and it’s really only a matter of time before we reach our end goal.

Our next proposed Launch Date is Friday, June 2, 2017. If you haven’t done so already, please, if you can, make every effort to advance to the Elite Client Service Level by taking advantage of the $110 payment plan. Every dollar counts and we need to preserve our legacy.
    Details of the next conference call are as follows:
    The call will update you on upcoming emails to include FEATURES OF THE NEW VIDEOS, INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPORARY PASSWORDS for FAN. Expect 1 hour for the call followed by a 15 min. Q & A session.
    Should you have any questions or wish to speak to someone regarding the topics to be discussed during the upcoming conference call, feel free to either respond to this email or call using the contact information below.
    God bless and Godspeed to our success!
    Rev. Sheila V.
    Sheila V. & Associates, LLC, Founder & CEO

With this nonsense video;

47. Likes 2 Member(s) liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I'll be hornswoggled, yet another delay

May 15, 2017

Conference calls for the last 2 weeks will be replaced by video broadcasts. Need more time to settle moving arrangements in our Vet complex, still need to catch up on administrative and other expected work before we meet and still hoping to have the videos done before the end of the week.
    Income for the week was still less than $300. Denied funding again because I could n’t show reliable income/cashflow.
    We’ll need to PUSH AGAIN AND HARDER to get our monthly income average up and PROVE OUR POTENTIAL!!!

CHANGE IN LAUNCH DATE IS RELATED DIRECTLY TO INCOME STATUS. The sooner I or we produce an income that will pay us through launch the sooner all our lives will change for the better. I know I am doing my part.

Our next proposed Launch Date is Friday, June 23, 2017. If you haven’t done so already and if you can, make efforts to advance to the Elite Client Service Level by taking advantage of the $110 payment plan. Every dollar counts and we need to preserve our legacy.

The video or webinar will update you on the VIDEOS TO COME, AND INSTRUCTIONS and TEMPORARY PASSWORDS for FAN.

Should you have any questions or wish to speak to someone regarding the topics to be discussed feel free to either respond to this email or call using the contact information below.

God bless and Godspeed to our success!

Rev. Sheila V.

Sheila V. & Associates, LLC, Founder & CEO

49. Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post